Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

Hey, kids and welcome to PDRsan's Rubbish Bin

People still ask me to play Fancy Island again

so I'm going to play it for the first time in over a year

before I play

I must warn you this game is full of jump scares(loud noises)

You probably shouldn't watch if you're easily scared and have a bad heart

also I get scared really easily

so um...

take care of your ears

Okay, let's do this

Again!?

So noisy...

This one?

a letter

I guess I should write that down

2648

now what?

Yeah, I saw that

how do I go somewhere else

I'm going to look at a tutorial site

You need to go back on your browser

How the hell are you supposed to figure that out!?

This one?

What what what?

do I put in that number?

what was it?

(That's not it!)

(That's not it!)

What am I supposed to do?

let's go back

What the hell

What!?

What's that?

What?

I have no idea

If I open the door she'll kill me

Wait a second

What does that mean?

I'm really crap at puzzle games...

an order?

I don't get it

Oh!

This

1

2

3

4

Stay away!

Did I kill her?

I killed her

Do I press the button?

I can just go?

I can go?

Got your weapon

I'm right handed so

The middle?

I know right Suga

It's locked

locked

locked

Something fell down

Clown Theater Free pass

us the password when entering

I guess I should write this dwon

Thank you

Now what?

Let me click!

what was it?

Die

and she should be dead

Thank you

I'm gonna look at the site

I have no idea

This

when am I supposed to use this

this isn't on the site

did I take the wrong route?

What is this?

What does it mean?

Can I go here?

Here?

Can't take anymore

I know soemthing's coming

I tap

If you want to see me beat this horrible game give me a thumbs up

For more infomation >> 超ビビリ vs ふぁんしーあいらんど PDRsan vs Jump Scare Island 2 - Duration: 12:24.

-------------------------------------------

SEASON FINALE - JAIME'S LIFE - Duration: 0:20.

Jaime, do you want to die?

For more infomation >> SEASON FINALE - JAIME'S LIFE - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

[VIETSUB] Cùng chơi Hitman Blood Money (Silent Assassin) - Tập 2: Curtains down - Duration: 26:20.

For more infomation >> [VIETSUB] Cùng chơi Hitman Blood Money (Silent Assassin) - Tập 2: Curtains down - Duration: 26:20.

-------------------------------------------

Nayudu Gari Kutumbam HD Telugu Movie Scene | Krishnam Raju | Suman | Suresh Production - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> Nayudu Gari Kutumbam HD Telugu Movie Scene | Krishnam Raju | Suman | Suresh Production - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Привет, зима С наступающим Новым 2019 годом Proshow Producer - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Привет, зима С наступающим Новым 2019 годом Proshow Producer - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Ozzy Man Reviews: Destination F Compilation (Volume 7) - Duration: 4:52.

This boat is getting absolutely fed up with its job

and it decides to take its anger out on a crane.

The humans down here

are getting the fuck outta dodge.

Smart move.

You wouldn't stand between two Transformers

when they're having a fight.

So yeah nah

you wouldn't stand between these two dickheads either.

The crane is looking like it's gonna go down

Yes, it does.

One punch, knockout!

And there is fire.

I'd say fire qualifies as a gateway to

Destination Fucked.

The boat is like "see ya wouldn't wanna be ya."

Sneaky bastard.

Speaking of fire,

this guy is worried about

the size of his flame.

He tries to pump it up and make it bigger,

but it explodes all over the place.

he needed to be happy with what he had.

You don't wanna mess with ya flame too much.

Now I don't have a Degree in Good Ideas,

but I'm quite sure that even with an untrained eye

this is not a good idea.

In fact, I'd argue

it's an outright fair dinkum fucken shit idea.

I'm sitting here waiting for this to go wrong.

Here we go, Oh Gee!

What a surprise.

I'm thoroughly surprised

that this mammal has a concussion.

Yeah nah, that was more predictable

than the conclusion of Titanic.

Here's a couple of fellas

running next to their mate

in a tyre.

(Laughing) That's fun.

The tyre doesn't come with a steering wheel tho,

so it goes off-road.

It goes, like, really, really OFF road.

This is the longest journey

to Destination Fucked

I've ever seen.

He's going into the abyss.

He's gone.

It's not a magic trick.

That wanker just rolled off into the bloody jungle.

No, no, not the ocean.

Don't provoke the ocean.

Fuck meeeee.

Don't provoke oceans, or jungles,

or bloody couches.

Ok, no, he's all right.

He's okay.

It would be funny

if the guy who vanished into the jungle

rolled by.

Here's a sheila in undies.

And a beanie.

Credit to the beanie for keeping her warm.

Aw she took it off.

Here comes a big splash!

No!

Her ankles and butt cheeks are now part

of the Destination Fucked population.

You should always deep your toes in first

boys and girls.

That's today's lesson.

This is worse than the tyre idea.

Aw it kinda looks like fun.

Actually, no it doesn't.

Nah!

The fun ended way before it had a chance to begin.

There's nothing like a good old rope swing

to bring ya back down to Earth.

Literally,

back down

to Earth.

BAM!

Destination Fucked Gravity Edition.

There's a sheila drinking beer.

And hitting herself.

She tries to be Tony Hawk.

She fails hard.

She lays there for a while.

Here's a kid pulling the finger.

To the right, you'll notice fire

aaaand there's a fat pig.

Okey dokey

If someone could write about this

being the new definition

of Destination Fucked

on Urban Dictionary

that would be great.

It's potato quality

but that guy is getting out of the tyre

down there.

Crikey,

some people get lucky, don't they?

For more infomation >> Ozzy Man Reviews: Destination F Compilation (Volume 7) - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Zafar Supari and Farukh Khokhar Grand Entry in Helicopter - Duration: 10:43.

👇👇👇Subscribe to this channel👇👇👇

👇👇👇Subscribe to this channel👇👇👇

👇👇👇Subscribe to this channel👇👇👇

👇👇👇Subscribe to this channel👇👇👇

👇👇👇Subscribe to this channel👇👇👇

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét