Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

- All right. Let's bring them out now. / - Let's go.

They're finally back. Their energetic

and beautiful performances enchanted the whole world.

Happy Together's brothers, Wanna One!

- Wanna One! / - Wanna One!

(The group's name surprised the world.)

(After the concert tour in 10 countries,)

(they finally came back to us.)

(The 11 men we're destined to love)

All I want to do, Wanna One. Hello.

We're Wanna One.

Wanna One is here.

- Hello. Welcome. / - Hello.

I heard that Daniel

felt strange on his way to the studio.

Happy Together means a lot to us.

- I see. / - It's the first show

on public network we came on before our debut.

- We were all on the show. / - That's right.

I remember showing our dance that day.

The MCs of the show were very nice to us.

- It was a memorable day. / - I see.

The show feels like our own family.

In fact, Jihye became their fan

when she saw them on Happy Together.

- That's right. It's true. / - Really?

- It's because... / - I didn't know that.

Many teenagers and people in their 20s

became fans after watching "Produce 101".

But I'm too busy looking after my kids to watch TV.

Nevertheless, I watch Happy Together every week.

And that day, Seongwu,

Daniel and Minhyun came on the show.

- They all appeared. / - Wink Boy Ji-hoon, too.

- Yes. He was also on the show. / - Jirung, too.

Every member was there.

- She knows our nicknames. / - Anyway,

I was surprised by them.

They looked so sexy, fabulous

- and charming. / - I see.

So I watched the whole series of "Produce 101".

And I realized something.

If "Produce 101" is like the father

that created the group,

Happy Together is like the mother that raised them.

Happy Together is the one that raised you guys.

- That's a good comparison. / - I'm pleased to hear it.

- It's great. / - All of you,

call the producer "Mom".

- Come on. / - They're all your moms.

- Mom. / - Don't do that.

- I was taken aback / - I'm their aunt.

when she called us their moms.

- All right. / - You're like their mom.

I heard that Daniel gave the writers such a hard time.

- Did he? / - Yes.

He was so passionate

that he sent so many stories to the writers.

- Thank you, Daniel. / - Did you really do that?

Yes, Mom.

- Jaeseok is the mom. / - Good boy.

We suddenly became their moms.

I became more passionate about being on

- variety shows. / - You became...

We came on the show after a long time.

So I tried to think of funnier stories.

I even asked my friends for advice.

- My goodness. / - Really?

I sent more stories to the writers

- after the interview. / - You did?

- Interviews with guests are / - I did my best.

normally done after one call.

Some writers said that some stars get so tired of it.

Some even get angry and ask they stop prying.

- That's right. / - Yes.

Minhyun appeared on this show more times

- than the other members. / - That's right.

He was also the special MC

- in our new season. / - That's right.

Did you give your group members any advice?

I'm not in the position to advise them.

I said that since the show is like our family,

- Thank you. / - they should relax on the show.

- Being a special MC / - Han Jimin came too.

- made me realize / - What did you realize?

- that I should watch out for Hyunmoo. / - Why?

- Why? / - He asked Jimin

- a lot of playful questions. / - That's right.

Well, if you guys want to be more successful,

you should know how to handle hard questions.

Nonsense. Don't you dare ask them hard questions.

- I'll tell their fans. / - I'll do it anyway.

- I was so surprised. / - I'll do it anyway.

- She's so angry. / - I'll tell everyone.

- Be careful. / - Right.

- She can tell right away. / - Of course.

She looks like she'll bite my head off.

- Say only good things. / - I'm trying to help them.

- When Minhyun / - Yes.

was invited to become the special MC,

Jisung was very sad.

- Really? / - Yes.

Well, it's not that I was sad because of that.

- You already look... / - Your face...

- You already look sad. / - He cries very easily.

I wasn't sad. I just thought

that I also did well on Happy Together before.

"Why did they choose Minhyun over me?"

Jisung was a big hit on the show.

- I helped my group / - Yes.

get along with the Big Mouth members.

He must've been very disappointed.

- He teared up. / - He tears up easily.

We would've invited you if we knew you were free.

We thought Wanna One members were always busy.

I always have so much free time.

You have a lot of free time?

- "I have much free time." / - I really do.

What do you do next Saturday?

- Pardon? / - Next Saturday.

- I have no plans. / - You're free that day?

- That's good to know. / - Daehwi heard

- something he didn't want to hear. / - What was it?

It wasn't like that. When I heard it,

- I felt humiliated. / - Why?

I thought maybe I should quit being a singer.

- Was it that bad? / - What happened?

I don't usually wear makeup or wear a mask,

but I dress nicely when I go out.

One day when I had no work,

- I ran around in Garosu-gil. / - You ran around?

I heard people behind me whispering.

- They recognized him. / - I had a hunch.

"They recognized me as expected."

So I glanced at them too.

I thought, "It's about time they come"

- "They'll come up to me." / - "and get my autograph."

- You prepared yourself. / - "What should I say?"

Then one of them said,

"Isn't he Lee Daehwi?"

- I said, "Yes, that's me" in my head. / - Of course.

But the one next to her said,

"Lee Daehwi wouldn't look like him."

I was so shocked.

Normally, considering my personality,

I would've said, "I'm Lee Daehwi"

and show them my photos.

- "I am him." / - "I am him."

- "He's not Daehwi." / - But I couldn't.

- What, then? / - What happened?

- So I just blushed, / - "He can't be Daehwi."

- paid the bill and left quietly. / - Oh, gosh.

Why didn't you dance to "Pick Me"?

You're right. I should've showed them my ending pose.

What's your ending pose?

I was the center for the song "Pick Me".

That's right. You were.

People recognize me when they see my ending pose.

Could you show us your ending pose?

- He was panting. Right? / - I remember that.

- He was panting. / - I want to see it.

But back then, I didn't look so handsome.

You looked as handsome as you do now.

Show us your ending pose.

Daehwi, try to look as you did back then.

You looked as cute as you do now.

(What was Daehwi's ending pose?)

(Panting)

- My nostrils... / - We were so tired.

- That's right. / - We recorded

our performance 100 times before that.

- We were tired. / - You must have.

- We were exhausted. / - We danced so many times.

- It was so tiring. / - The producer said,

"Put on a joyful face. Think of your mother."

- He was... / - "Think of your family."

- "You made your debut." / - "An excited face."

- "You made your debut." / - "A happy face".

"Fix your fringe."

- My fringe got messy. / - We were exhausted.

We couldn't even smile after dancing 100 times.

- We were sweating a lot. / - Of course.

"Family. A delighted face."

- "Think of your mother." / - Look at his face.

"Think of your mother at home."

- "A delighted face." / - Who said that?

- The producer said that. / - That's hilarious.

- He tried to help us smile. / - We didn't know

what happened behind the scene.

- Exactly. / - "Wink! Wink!"

"Think of your mother!"

- "This is your debut!" / - In beauty pageants,

contestants have cramps from smiling

as they have to keep smiling.

- We all had cramps. / - Sungwoon, you too?

"Imagine you're making your debut!"

We were told to wink, so everyone winked,

but only Jihoon's wink was seen on the screen.

- Oh, his wink? / - That's right.

Almost everyone winked.

- So all of you winked. / - Yes.

- Almost everyone did. / - "Wink!"

- Everyone... / - Among the 101 people...

- "Smile! Wink!" / - Only Jihoon was seen.

(Winking awkwardly)

- Only Jihoon was seen. / - Only Jihoon...

He looked better than anyone else too.

Jihoon told me

that when the producer told us to wink,

- he was worried. / - Why?

He practiced winking to do it on the stage.

When the producer told all of us to wink,

- he was worried. / - It felt like

- he took my idea. / - Everyone would wink.

Therefore,

I winked every single time we were on camera.

I winked in every scene I appeared in.

I told myself to make sure...

- "Let them see this." / - Right.

"I'll be seen in at least one scene."

You were determined

- to show your wink. / - I put everything

on the line to make people see my wink.

You winked even when it wasn't the time for it.

I tried to figure out a way to stand out,

and I decided to wink.

- He was prepared. / - He's good at winking.

You can never beat anyone who is prepared.

- That's true. / - Someone who is prepared.

You constantly winked, right?

(Winking)

- Oh, my. He's good. / - It looks so natural.

Only Jihoon can wink like that.

- By the way... / - He's handsome.

Just as Sungwoon said, he was prepared.

- That's right. / - He was hopeful,

determined and desperate.

He earned his nickname, Wink Boy.

- So you all winked. / - This is so much fun.

Can't people recognize Jihoon without makeup?

I heard you're worried because of that.

That's right. But I...

I don't think I look very different when I wear makeup.

- I think you're right. / - You don't.

However, when I wear a mask

and a cap to cover my face,

- it draws attention. / - Right.

- Contrary to your wish. / - It makes me stand out.

So I tried something opposite of it.

I thought if I went out without wearing

- a mask or a cap, / - "That's Park Jihoon."

I would look like a non-celebrity.

- And people really don't know. / - Really?

- Really? / - They don't?

No. So...

They don't think I'm someone special.

- Right. Right. / - They don't care.

- Really? / - They don't.

- I go out confidently. / - No way.

- He rides the bus too. / - Really?

For more infomation >> Jihoon "I winked every single time we were on camera" [Happy Together/2018.11.29] - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

Озвучка легендарных карт дополнения «Растахановы игрища»! - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Озвучка легендарных карт дополнения «Растахановы игрища»! - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

[ MMD ] Panic Room [ +Caption ] - Duration: 0:24.

Welcome to the..

Ṗ̶͚͉̹͕̖̗̾͜ä̷̧͕͎̰͖́̈́̄̑͑̆͘͝n̸̲͇̹͈̈̽̎í̶̪̺͍̏c̶̗̙̺̾ ̸͚̗̼̺̦̘̿̆͗̓̎̑̀̃r̶͙̰̩̦̰̠͎̫̝͝ǫ̷̻̙̩̯̙͓̃̐̏͆͂̓̉͜ỏ̸̰̟̠͓̑̉͑̽͆͒m̶̨̧̝͇͛͂͝

Where all your darkest fears are gonna

C̸̙̫̦̗̬̰̠̈́̃̓̊͆͛̉ơ̷̡̺̝̲̙̣̳̜͙͓̑̊̐͊̿̚̕m̷̛̛̥̰̦̫̮͙͈͆̐ȅ̴͕̃͗̉͌̚ ̵̫̰̭͍͖̪̘̩̑ͅf̷̻̥̺̍̽̆̇̑o̵̪̿͆́̐̏͒̍͑͘͝r̸̮̙̜̫̻̞͓̄͂̌͐̽̀͝͝ ̷̗̞̎̔̐̎̀̀̆̓̃y̴͔͋͋o̸͙̰͖̪̤̱͈͉͓͕͆͒̅̔́͠ù̸̪̮̰̤̹̌͋̌̆̊͝

C̸̙̫̦̗̬̰̠̈́̃̓̊͆͛̉ơ̷̡̺̝̲̙̣̳̜͙͓̑̊̐͊̿̚̕m̷̛̛̥̰̦̫̮͙͈͆̐ȅ̴͕̃͗̉͌̚ ̵̫̰̭͍͖̪̘̩̑ͅf̷̻̥̺̍̽̆̇̑o̵̪̿͆́̐̏͒̍͑͘͝r̸̮̙̜̫̻̞͓̄͂̌͐̽̀͝͝ ̷̗̞̎̔̐̎̀̀̆̓̃y̴͔͋͋o̸͙̰͖̪̤̱͈͉͓͕͆͒̅̔́͠ù̸̪̮̰̤̹̌͋̌̆̊͝

Welcome to the..

Ṗ̶͚͉̹͕̖̗̾͜ä̷̧͕͎̰͖́̈́̄̑͑̆͘͝n̸̲͇̹͈̈̽̎í̶̪̺͍̏c̶̗̙̺̾ ̸͚̗̼̺̦̘̿̆͗̓̎̑̀̃r̶͙̰̩̦̰̠͎̫̝͝ǫ̷̻̙̩̯̙͓̃̐̏͆͂̓̉͜ỏ̸̰̟̠͓̑̉͑̽͆͒m̶̨̧̝͇͛͂͝

You'll know I wasn't joking

When yous̸͎̰̽̂͋͂̿͂̚ͅé̵̪̪̹̟̜͔̱̤̂̄͝͝e̵̞̖̦̬͉̰̥̯̺͎̍̄̄̈́̃̕ them too

s̸͎̰̽̂͋͂̿͂̚ͅé̵̪̪̹̟̜͔̱̤̂̄͝͝e̵̞̖̦̬͉̰̥̯̺͎̍̄̄̈́̃̕ them too

Welcome to the..

Ṗ̶͚͉̹͕̖̗̾͜ä̷̧͕͎̰͖́̈́̄̑͑̆͘͝n̸̲͇̹͈̈̽̎í̶̪̺͍̏c̶̗̙̺̾ ̸͚̗̼̺̦̘̿̆͗̓̎̑̀̃r̶͙̰̩̦̰̠͎̫̝͝ǫ̷̻̙̩̯̙͓̃̐̏͆͂̓̉͜ỏ̸̰̟̠͓̑̉͑̽͆͒m̶̨̧̝͇͛͂͝

For more infomation >> [ MMD ] Panic Room [ +Caption ] - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Apne Hi Reception Party Mein DJ Bane "Ranveer Singh" | DeepVeer Ki Shaadi - Duration: 1:04.

Apne Hi Reception Party Mein DJ Bane "Ranveer Singh" | DeepVeer Ki Shaadi

For more infomation >> Apne Hi Reception Party Mein DJ Bane "Ranveer Singh" | DeepVeer Ki Shaadi - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Enfes NOHUT ÇORBASI Nasıl Yapılır - nohut çorbası tarifi - sevginin dünyası - vlog tarifler - Duration: 10:35.

For more infomation >> Enfes NOHUT ÇORBASI Nasıl Yapılır - nohut çorbası tarifi - sevginin dünyası - vlog tarifler - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Andy Robertson volunteers with Liverpool's foodbank heroes - Duration: 11:02.

For more infomation >> Andy Robertson volunteers with Liverpool's foodbank heroes - Duration: 11:02.

-------------------------------------------

Super Police Telugu Movie Scene HD | Latest Telugu Movies | Venkatesh | Nagma | Suresh Production - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> Super Police Telugu Movie Scene HD | Latest Telugu Movies | Venkatesh | Nagma | Suresh Production - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

SHARDEM x PULSE x SOJHI - RITUAL II - Duration: 3:47.

SHARDEM x PULSE x SOJHI - RITUAL II

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét