Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 4 2018

13 Things Introverts Absolutely Need to Be Happy

Introverts need special things to keep them happy.

If you are introvert, or if you have an introvert friend, you should know some of these things.

That way, you can help yourself or your friend to be happier.

You can say out of the blue that the world may be created for extroverts, but introverts

also live in the same world, and they also can be successful and happy.

For introverts, there's no need to magically become an extrovert just to be happy, pretending

to be an outgoing in certain situations also won't do any good.

In fact, you don't need to do anything that is not yourself.

To be a happy introvert, all you need to do is to accept yourself, and some special tips

that will help you to be yourself everyday.

But before we jump to the lists, make sure to like this video and subscribe to our channel,

so you won't miss any of our interesting updates in the future.

#1 - Resting time

Introverts need an exclusive down time after a day work.

This helps the introverts to fully charge themselves for the next activity.

#2 - Important conversation

Introverts do not like small talk too much.

Instead, they love meaningful conversation which is related to something that they learn,

experience, and discover.

#3 - Stop feeling guilty of leaving the social event early.

Due to your introversion, you may always want to leave social event so early.

Don't feel so bad or guilty over that, you're an introvert, and it's to be expected that

you'll get worn out so quickly while your extroverted friends seems to be just started

the whole fun.

Once you get use to say goodbye, you'll have no problem calling it an early night and heading

for the door.

#4 - Comfy silence

Even though introverts love to talk about something deep.

They also love something calming, peaceful, and quiet.

That is to say, be careful when starting conversation with introverts as they may be in recharging

state.

#5 - Focus point

Introverts are well-known for their focus.

That is why, it is really good if you can provide convenient space for them to learn

something in focus.

#6 - Quiet room

Peaceful environment that introverts love usually requires empty, clean, and quiet room.

It is great for concentrating on task they are working on.

#7 - Time to think

Every time you ask introverts something, you should make sure you give them time.

They need time to answer or responds on your expression.

#8 - Friends who understand

We all know that introverts are easily exhausted when going outside.

As a good friend, you need to make sure they are completely recharged by letting them at

home and not forcing them to go out.

#9 - A job that matters

These people love to help others, and that is why a job that only gives them money does

not attract them.

#10 - Don't ask for explanation

Sometimes, introverts really do not want to say something.

Many things go in their head such as afraid of saying bad things.

It is eventually to keep relationship healthy, and that is why sometimes you do not need

to ask for explanation.

#11 - Time and space to work

In order to perform any assignment quickly, accurately, and comfortably, introverts love

to have the best time and space.

The best time and space are absolutely when there is no one around.

#12 - Close friends

It is important to know that introverts prefer to have one close friend with high-quality

relationship in which they can develop their ideas and share kindness.

#13 - A second to slow down

Introverts get exhausted quickly, and that is why slowing down is the best for them.

All in all, that's the 13 things introverts absolutely need to be happy.

Really cool information isn't it!

Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> 13 Things Introverts Absolutely Need to Be Happy - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

Angel Message For 2018 - Duration: 4:11.

Angel Message For 2018

by Elise Cantrell,

Now is the time; 2018 is the year.

We wish to remind you today that it is time to construct the new reality that you have

been waiting for.

Each of you are the artist, architect and builder of your own life, but also the builders

of the earth plane that you desire.

You are either building or you�re not.

You are creating or you�re not.

Will you settle for the default pattern, or will you create the life, reality and future

that you truly desire?

What will you bring into being in 2018, and what is ready to crumble?

You are beginning the process of renovating your own life, but also the world in which

you live.

2017 was a year of destruction, setbacks and crumbling of the old.

Many of you saw a collapse of your former way of life, living and being.

Cling no more to what was.

It is time to build something new and something greater.

Use the �rubble� and �ruins� left behind to build an entirely new and different

structure.

A new world, the heaven on earth that you are here to bring into being.

Although at first it may seem as if each of you are building separately, you are all actually

working together to create the new matrix of your world together.

Each of you intuitively knows your unique task, and as you set about it, you will begin

to observe how each of the threads weave together in perfection as if divinely guided.

This is because as each of you follow your own divine guidance individually, the entire

fabric of your reality is indeed divinely created.

We are excitedly anticipating the beauty that will come from your new creation.

This is a time of renewal and reformation.

Upgrade your life, living, and being from its former status now.

Open and allow something better to come to you and through you.

Dream a new dream.

Although this project is only in the beginning phases, and is quite expansive, this is the

year to build the platform and foundation of the beauty that is to come.

The energy of this year 2018 will amplify your own creative energy.

2018 is the year of starting anew on every level after the collapse of the old paradigms

has presented itself over the last few years culminating in 2017.

This is the year of rebirth, and resurrection.

Nothing can be the same with your newfound perspectives and your new way of looking at

the world.

But you wouldn�t want back those old perspectives anyway now anyway after how far you have come.

Your hardships have helped you to recognize and step into your talents and strengths and

newfound courage and empowerment.

Allow that force to move you forward in your new direction.

2017 was a year of breaking away, of learning and growth.

2018 is a year of expansion and building upon your newfound knowledge.

This is a year to align more fully and merge with your higher self, moving more in alignment

with your highest form and fullest potential.

There is nothing to fear.

We are with you every step of the way.

You only must begin.

As you rebuild, start with the foundation, and carefully place one stone at a time, using

love as your mortar creating something that is sturdy and stable, the Christ-al Palace

that you have long awaited.

That is all that is asked of you here.

This is only the beginning, but a beginning it is.

Proceed slowly, with grace, trusting your heart�s desires, and the rest will come

together on its own.

For more infomation >> Angel Message For 2018 - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

親父はバスを途中でおり病院にけ込む!走馬灯の夜の出来事 - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> 親父はバスを途中でおり病院にけ込む!走馬灯の夜の出来事 - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

*NEW* SUPER EASY SEMI SOLO GTA 5 MONEY GLITCH.. (unlimited money) - Duration: 11:31.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the channel

I hope each and every single one of you had an excellent Christmas and Happy New Year's to you all so today

I'm back with another GTA 5 video today's at GTA 5 video will be about

duplicating cars and a semi solo unlimited money glitch

This glitch is currently working right now

and I do want to state that this is working on the Xbox one the ps4 and

The PC as I tested on all those consoles, and it is all working now

I do want to make this very clear. You will be needing a couple of things in order for this glitch to work now

You'll require a friend hold it right there before you guys go around thinking

I'm quitting right now all that one friend needs to do is started a job

You join him he quits the job and boom he's going to be done

That's all he needs to do start up any job any random job

You go and join him he quits the job and there you go

that's how simple it is so you will also require a

facility that is filled with free allergies and one elegy retro custom and an

MOC that has a vehicle storage with a free elegy inside or a

CEO office with a garage to store the car and a custom auto shop and

Finally you're going to be needing a friend who's gonna help you for like 15 seconds now before we get started

I would like to thank all of you for the support that I have received on my channel as we start off 2018 with 4,000

888 subscribers before we get started I would like you to all to go ahead and drop a like right now

Subscribe to my channel and turn on post notifications to never miss any of my uploads and without further ado

Let's get straight into today's glitch

So as you guys can see the elegy retro custom in front of me, that's a car

We're going to be making duplicates of and you want the rest of your facility to be filled with free allergies

Now I'm going to hop inside this hot pink elegy because I'm gonna transform this elegy into a retro custom

And don't forget to take note of this license plate as the duplicated elegy will have the same license plate as as free

Elegy now all you're gonna want to do is grab this elegy outside of your facility

Next you want to get out of your vehicle and head back inside your facility and boom you're practically done

50% of the glitch already

Once you head back inside your facility

This is when the glitch actually does begin you are required to have a heist preparation ready

So you can go ahead and click the launch button

Meaning that you are ready to confirm settings and all that kind of stuff to begin the glitch

Now a quick little recap so the first step was to drive out a free elegy

Have the car you want to duplicate inside the facility which in my case is the elegy retro custom

once you drive out of the facility

Get out of the car and go back inside your facility because you will be losing that car from now

What do I mean by that the car will transform into the new car that you want to duplicate over?

meaning that it is going to turn into a retro custom as

You can see I am back inside the facility and all I want to do right now is go all the way to the heist

preparation room

Take note of the batman emblem inside the white circle remember this for later

So once you're inside the heist preparation room you want to press right on the d-pad once you press right on the d-pad

Start up the set up any set up it does not matter now

Once you do that you want to stay on this screen where the screen is divided into three sections

settings players and details

And this is one you want you to tell your friend to go ahead and start off any random job

So now your friend will need to hit the pause button go to the online tab scroll down to jobs

Click on play jobs. Then rocks are created and he can pick any mission captures

It does not matter, but here's the catch he has to make sure that he is the host of the job

And he is the only one in the job nobody else

Once your friend loads in as the host of any job

He goes to your gamer card and invites you to the game you go ahead and press the Xbox home button

Once you receive the invite and for me it took a couple of seconds

But as you can see I got an alert screen saying are you sure you want to join a different GTA online?

session at this point you want to go ahead and tell your friend to quit the job and

Once he is back on land and he can walk around he tells me that he has left a job

and I just go ahead and click confirm or the a button and

Then I should back out and receive a second alert saying unable to connect a session the session may no longer exist

so essentially he invites you to a job that he is hosting you receive the invite and once you receive the invite he leaves the

job And then when you go to accept the invite you're essentially going nowhere

Now just to prove to you guys that the glitch is working as you can see in the white circle my emblem is gone

This signifies that you have done the glitch properly this glitch will allow you to drive any car inside your facility

And now we can go ahead and start duplicating cars

Now as you can see we're going to hop inside the car that we want to duplicate which in my case is a

retro custom

So now I'm going to drive my elegy retro custom and Park it over here

Next to the yellow exit and block off the driver door once you block off the driver door

How do you know that it worked if your character exits the vehicle from the passenger side?

So now you want to go and block the passenger side door so go ahead and hop into any vehicle

Inside your facility I used a bike because it was faster to move around however

You can use any of the other free allergies and do not worry you will not be losing this vehicle

The vehicle you'll be losing is a vehicle you drove out earlier

That is a vehicle that will be turning into the retro custom, so as you guys see

I hop inside the bottie and we're gonna drive all the way down towards a retro custom and block off the passenger side door

Once this is done

Carefully walk around back to the driver's side and stand in the yellow circle you want to click the Y button and you will

Teleport from inside your car to outside

You want to make sure that when you teleport from in and out of your car that you are teleporting directly?

inside the yellow circle

If not just reposition your car and make sure that the passenger side door is also blocked

You want to go ahead and click the a button and the Y button at the exact same time

You may need to do this a couple of times as you can see it

Took me a couple of tries, and you actually see yourself spawn in the car

And then you go out and exit the facility now once you do that you will actually spawned outside with the new

Vehicle, which the free elegy just transformed into an elegy retro custom boom there you go

we just transformed that hot pink free elegy that we drove out earlier into a retro custom as

You can see this retro custom has the exact

Same license plate as that hot pink LG did that we drove out at the beginning what you want to do from now to actually?

Save the vehicle is call over your MOC, or drive it to your office garage

I

suggest driving it to the office garage because it is easier in my opinion so as you can see I'm making my way down to

my CEO office

I'm going to enter any garage, which I know has a free spot available

I want to drive my retro custom inside the garage and you should get the animation of the elevator bringing your car up

Once that is done

You will see your character exit the vehicle and now what you want to do is enter your vehicle once again and once your characters

Inside the vehicle hit right on the d-pad this will bring you up to your custom auto shop

Now all you want to do is go ahead and buy a new color for your license plate because it only costs

$200 and it is the cheapest thing to upgrade in

Doing so you are tricking the Rockstar servers by registering this vehicle as a new vehicle instead of registering it as a dirty

Duplication and then once you have purchased a new color scheme for your license plate you want to back out and exit to ground

Once you have successfully exited to the ground with your duplicated elegy retro custom

You have a couple of options you can return it back to your garage and store it or

You can sell it for the purpose of this video

I went ahead and decided to sell this duplicated vehicle to prove to you guys that this glitch honestly works

So I decided to drive my elegy retro custom to Los Santos customs

As

You guys can see the duplicated elegy retro custom sells for a whopping

Nine hundred and four thousand four hundred and seven dollars

and it only took me ten minutes to do so I went ahead and decided to sell it I

Quickly put my money into my bank account so that nobody can steal it off me and that is the glitch

Now one more tip I have is that every time you successfully duplicated a car or even sold a car

I advise you to find a new session because it will seem kind of fishy if you sell

Multiple cars on the same session, which may cause you to get banned

Before I go I would like to give a shout out to the guy who helped me with this glitch the link to his Instagram

Page will be down in the description of this video

I really do hope this glitch does work for you guys as it is January 4th

2018 and it is still working to this day be sure to drop a like on this video

subscribe for more GTA 5 content and turn on post notifications to never miss any of my future videos

And I will see you in the next video peace

For more infomation >> *NEW* SUPER EASY SEMI SOLO GTA 5 MONEY GLITCH.. (unlimited money) - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

TWICE - Female Superstars MV - Duration: 5:02.

Trying to let you know

I send you a sign, send you a signal

I must let you know

I send you a sign, send you a signal

I send you a sign, send you a signal

I send you a sign, send you a signal

I send you a sign, send you a signal

I must let you know

Listen boy

My first love story

My angel

and my girls

my sunshine

Hey boy

Make 'em whistle like a missile,

bomb, bomb

Every time I show up,

blow up uh

Don't you look into my eyes and lie again

I'm sick of being alone

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb

I'm thinking hard all day because of you

But I still don't know what to do with you

Baby, baby, baby, baby

Everyday I only imagine

Without asking, I talk in a casual way and call your name baby

But we don't even know each other

Beautiful no matter what I wear

Just the two of us in the mirror

having a fashion show show

This time for sure, sure

I'll be the first to talk, talk

But it's only in my head, always only in my head

I don't plan on breaking down

I don't plan on falling down

I won't lose, I won't lose

Boombayah

Yah yah yah boombayah

Yah yah yah boombayah

yah yah yah yah

Boom boom ba boom boom ba oppa

Let me see

how you gon treat me

I ain't no easy

Think about it GFRIEND

Let me see

how you gon treat me

I ain't no easy

No need for that gold key or get lucky

If you truly mean it everything's going to be okay

Oh no, you're already here

Could you please wait a moment

You pop in when I'm alone

Shake me right out of mind

Now is the perfect show time

Make it yours

Dang dang when the clock strikes would you come to me

Turn round round will only make you fall asleep

Knock knock knock knock, knock on my door

Knock knock knock knock, knock on my door

Phone bell rings like every other day

Please give me a break

My battery's running out

It keeps ringing and ringing

The phone might blow up any minute

Here we go

I have felt the danger

The plot that twisted caught everyone in surprise

I was lowkey, that's the old me

Now there's top ten honeys tryna phone me

To float their big eyes, breathe and raise their fist and stand firmly

Wake up papi papi

Baby you better come get me

I'm like TT

Just like TT

You don't know how I feel

You're so mean, you're so mean

I'm like TT

Just like TT

Tell me that you -

Baby hold me like I'm going to burst

Stop thinking, what's so hard about this

Kiss me like it's a lie

As if I'm your last love

Can't cover it up, can't cover it up no

I love you, love you

Can't cover it up, can't cover it up no more

I love you, love you

Can't cover it up

Can't cover it up

Heart that's growing

Boy I can't cover up

Right now

I just wanna dance the night away

In the beat that my city has made

I'm falling deeper

In this moment, I feel the real me

I just wanna dance

One, two, three, four

Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr

For more infomation >> TWICE - Female Superstars MV - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Productive Day - January 2 - Duration: 5:06.

Morning. It's 8 AM on a Tuesday morning and I am somehow already about an hour behind schedule.

So I have a lot I want to do before I go to work and I work at 10:30 so - let's start

[laundry sounds]

So I have the laundry in the washer right now.

I can do exactly one load before I have to leave for work.

And I have half an hour to get ready.

I always like to have one passive task and one active task going at all times.

Passive tasks are things that machines can do for me - laundry, dishwasher, stuff like that.

Active tasks are things that, you know, I have to actively do like shower, brush my teeth, and wash my face

Next time you see me I will have done all of those things.

[coffee sounds]

Alright, I showered, I have moisturizer on my face after washing everything because my skin is super dry during the winter.

so i have to be really really good about this.

...But it does make me look all shiny and greasy.

But, to be fair I did just put oil on my face and that's just going to sit there while I edit yesterday's daily vlog. breakfast.

Let's also eat breakfast because breakfast is good.

I got quarters for laundry on my way home from work.

I'm just going to film this inside because with the windchill it is -6 degrees Fahrenheit outside.

[music]

Let me start by saying that health is very important.

Let me add onto that by saying that I got Wendy's.

Apparently not taking a break during a 5-hour shift, while legal, kind of sucks.

They gave me the option to take a break too I just didn't feel like it.

So, food it is! Also, the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger has lettuce and tomatoes on it so guess who's eating their vegetables!

and fruit? both? Leave me your opinions on tomatoes in the comments.

[music]

For more infomation >> Productive Day - January 2 - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Stranger in the Night Part 6 | Spoken Word Poetry | By: Poetic Daisy - Duration: 1:14.

Stanger in the Night Part 6

I heard a shuffle of feet And wondered if this would be the day that

I meet My maker

I surely needed a savior From this man

I couldn't figure out his plan Why did he come to my home

Why was he all alone Why did he let this woman in

Why does it seem like their friends What is going on and how am I involved

I resolved Not to make any enemies

Yet I'm being chased by some guy who's real identity

I don't even know How could I show

Him I was harmless, or at least the wrong person

Was he certain I'm the one he's after

I heard laughter He said "Aren't these floors shiny"

I looked behind me Only to see a reflection of him way too close

And Lord knows I don't know how to get out of here

I tried to peer Around the aisle

And compile A mental image of where he was

But then came a buzz A siren, the police were finally here

Now I just had to make sure he didn't come near

Me until they got to him first.

…To Be Continued…

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét