Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 21 2018

what is good YouTube Wartu here with a video on the flash season at 5:00

so we are mere hours away from getting that flash season 5 trailer but not

really because it's only a tease trailer and getting some questions from the Q&A

but generally unless it's Todd Hellman speaking you don't really get much

information so hopefully Todd helping get some

interesting questions and can reveal some information about the season 5 big

bad but realistically guys if he doesn't and it's not really too much of an issue

so let's go over the 4chan supposedly and a lot of it just seems like it's

made up or literally guessed because a lot of it is predictable like most year

so let's go into it so Norris mistake wasn't the satellite and a mistake was

going back in time I'm ago I don't know who writes it Norah's mistake wasn't the

satellite her mistake was going back in time why would her mistake be hitting

the satellite I don't understand this she literally came back in time 4 times

before it's but a mistake is not it was hittin sir isn't hittin the satellite I

don't understand why this her mistake is so travelling back in time I mean yes

there are set photos images of seeing Nora and future and different versions

of Nora is one image with Nora talking to Nora

but that could be in between sets of her and a stunt double like one of them

lying down in ground but seriously her mistake was going back in time I don't

I'm not really buying this I mean it's no no okay let's just treat these like

these are real I mean this could be real a mistake will be her going back in time

but that's not answering the question it's what did she do Todd Helen recently

said literally about an hour ago on a live stream that there's many mistakes

and we're gonna find out throughout the season which actually is happened so

next one Barry made it clear for his kids not to do this um okay obviously if

his daughters never met him she would know about flashpoint know about time

travel know how dangerous it would be so if they are going to introduce obviously

Nora's brother then maybe okay so Kayla is the first metahuman but hates being

one and Metis in general because he sees them as some nominations in the eyes of

God so it's an another character that hates matters

hopefully us can be a good season so cicada hates and matters he's incredibly

charismatic in the public as Thomas Hershey a politician who platform is

raining in the matters in Central City so he's a politician who it could

actually be interesting he points to trash these that happened

in the past seasons as why central city's most dangerous enemy is of the

flash are they just carbon copy and like literally what happened last year when

the thinker literally got the got the flash put in jail although no one knew

it was the flash so so far I mean it's leaked it's kind of laughable I would

love to know who actually wrote it like let's continue Doctor Doom is interest

in major villain apparently working for cicada okay if if cicada is antagonistic

if cicada is going to be the main villain

just like dr. alchemy worked with sabotage in theory yes okay this would

make sense and it obviously there's got to be more than one main villain because

obviously now we know due to livestream that episode 9 is going to be the

crossover which is the mid-season finale and the arrow and flash episode 100

sorry guys I'm freestyle in this video because there's only a few points to go

over I just wanted to go over it before Comic Con old villains as such as rag

doll and blockbuster interesting there's obviously gonna be like villains of the

week and the metas of the week so so far literally I could have wrote

this myself but obviously as I'm not the first one to report this and as I'm

going to literally share this in the bio for the video so far like literally

there's nothing new here Evod arc begins once the new wells appears so this

actually implies that the new wells is going to be another version of a bard

thorn okay now that would really work because you

know they've not had a really good like since reverse flash and the

they're not really had a good villain now I am a bit negative

about the flash at times but I do love the show say you know it's my channel

have my own opinions about what I think I'm not generic I'm not like Fey yeah

let's be honest guys reverse-flash is a safe bet now the next line is actually

interesting the initial plan is for reverse-flash to

be the big bad if cicada doesn't get a decent reception now why would someone

okay if so let's say hypothetically speaking if someone on the show posted

this why would they say if cicada isn't received well they're gonna flip the

actual villains be reverse-flash now that is very odd it would make more

sense for someone like godspeed to come in because they are pulling well

hopefully they will we pull in from rebirth to started I think in 2016 or 17

it would make more sense for them to pull from that so I don't know what to

make of this guys I mean reverse-flash is awesome we want him back

he can't die he's always got to be around it would make sense maybe that's

the reason why Nora Allen's coming back maybe cuz obviously she's from 30 years

in the future she would know about you by a thorn but like guys let me know

comm Box down below this is a 4chan post do you think it's credible

Nora's mistake wasn't the satellite why would anyone think that her mistake was

going back in time okay no because speedsters can travel to different time

zones it's what they do you remember when Jay Garrick said when you change

events there's a certain ripple that kind of changes things forever and it

doesn't take effect instantly so yes like that is obvious it's going to have

to do something with time travel or something she did in the future cause to

have to come back and get Barry's help so I'm not gonna go over a set photos or

anything in this video it's just strictly there's flash season five big

reveal for the leaks which I just want to go over it in case some of it does

come true obviously we broke cicada being the villain before anyone so that

was cut for some reason maybe they got cold feet when the news broke on the

internet um I've been a bit vague because there it literally isn't nothing

to say dr. destiny okay cool ragdoll cool blocked blockbuster cool he's a

politician pretty generic but let's flow with it guys

let's try and get some comets down there do you think this is true I will link it

at the end of the video and sorry I will link it in the description box down

below so you can check it out for yourself let me know do you believe it I

mean there's literally no factual information here but I will title it

things like Nora Allen's big mistake finally explained again because we have

to keep going over this because this league is supposedly legit I mean it

could be legit but saying the mistake was going back in time is a very fake or

not fake it it's very sorry guys I'm freestyling here because like there's

not much like prepping me for this video it's very like not really answering the

question Nora Allen's mistake wasn't white guys please comment down below why

would anyone think her mistake was hitting a satellite because obviously if

you go back to the newspaper article berry supposed to disappear in 2024 so

why is a big mistake hitting a satellite it doesn't really make any sense if

you're into science and understand the kind of pool of what really happened but

this show isn't really known for continuity I mean saying that mark is

the plain cicada I mean well he's gonna have to be at

comic-con then because usually that's when they reveal it or at least they

have them there secretly maybe I don't know guys so we do have San Diego

comic-con later on tonight it is rockin around I think was it has 1 to 2 o'clock

you get our poster times down in the pin in the comment in the pin sack in the

comment section so guys check out my venom video I did break down the venom

trailer from last night pretty cool also check out my Shazam video maybe there

could be some Shazam footage possibly but training trackers not tracking it as

one but we will have the Aquaman so I will post an AK 1 video at some point so

anyway guys please like subscribe and comment as you know this is the best

channel for any news based flash stuff because we use legit sources sometimes I

guess anyway guys I will see you soon catch ya later

For more infomation >> Nora Allen Big Mistake UNCOVERED EXPLAINED! Reverse Flash RETURNS With CICADA!? - The Flash Season 5 - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

ফুটবল দল গুহার ভেতরে ১৭ দিন কী খেয়ে কী খেয়ে বেচেছিল, না দেখলে বিশ্বাস হবেনা | Thailand Football Team - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> ফুটবল দল গুহার ভেতরে ১৭ দিন কী খেয়ে কী খেয়ে বেচেছিল, না দেখলে বিশ্বাস হবেনা | Thailand Football Team - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

How to Find Realistic Barbie Accessories, Furniture, and More! - Duration: 8:39.

(better subtitles coming soon)

hey guys so today I'm going to be sharing with you how I find my more

realistic Barbie furniture clothing and accessories so let's get started these

are one of my favorite finds so these are miniature iPhones and an iPad I

bought these from eBay when I first bought them a few years ago they were

actually like five or six dollars and now you can find them on there for only

one to two dollars which is crazy cheap honestly because they used to be so

expensive and I needed a ton of them I actually made my own version which

definitely doesn't look as good in my opinion I mean I tried with that little

Apple logo but it kind of just looks like Pac Man with hair I have a ton of

these though and I love them I just got these black ones recently here is the

iPad it looks pretty similar to the phone except of course just bigger

I found this miniature camera on eBay as well and I think it looks very realistic

because it literally looks exactly like the camera I'm filming this video with

right now this thing is super detailed it has all of the little details of a

real camera the LCD screen all the little buttons you can even remove the

little lens - I know it came with another lens except I'm not sure where I

put it you definitely can find some pretty cool stuff in this category

electronics are definitely one of my favorite things to shop for

realistically I have miniature

so if you want your dolls to have really cool hoodies all you have to do is look

up 1/6 hoodie on eBay I know Amazon also has a few but these

are the ones that I got and they are so cute I also have a pink one but I

couldn't find it this teal hoodie is for male dolls

it fits can pretty nicely but I mean if you want a really baggy sweatshirt on a

Barbie doll this would work perfectly I want to put it on her but I also don't

want to mess up her perfect little bun I just did I think we're good I'm actually

going to have Ryder wear this it fits him real nice it is a little bit baggy

on Ken dolls as well not like super baggy but I think it looks nice that way

I mean who wants to wear a tight hoodie unless you want to on purpose for

fashion reasons I like comfy hoodies though some of you guys probably know

that I had skipper wear this purple sweatshirt in life with Barbie episode

30 so that's another really cool thing that these sweatshirts fit

skipper dolls this hoodie really just fits her better but I actually like the

bagginess oversized look of the teal one I know some of you out there might be

asking me Kelsey why don't you just sew her a hoodie well first of all I am the

worst at sewing so I just like to buy hoodies because yeah I would rather just

do that anyway it saves me time and if you want one of these for yourself they

run for about seven dollars on eBay and not only can you find hoodies on there

there are so many different other types of clothes not all of them fit Barbie

but they are pretty much a close match I found these on eBay these are Burger

King mini jerseys you can get them in any team that you want

I just don't recommend getting the Eagles okay these were never intended to

be for dolls but I really wanted my doll to have a Jersey so I was searching

everywhere for a miniature one and I found these

this is my most recent find and I am super amazed at the quality of its most

of the time you'll find realistic doll furniture where you least expect it this

is actually a mousepad and you can get these in so many

different colors and patterns you can also get circle rugs so you're supposed

to use a computer mouse on this but they are the perfect size for dolls I think I

paid about $9 for my rug but I also know that eva has them for about $3 so

they're pretty cheap and a great addition to any dollhouse a lot of my

furniture comes from Etsy so I'll share some of my Etsy furniture with you guys

first don't mind this cash cash money catch catch this ad right here these are

little Chelsea beds that I just got actually I haven't even opened them oh

my gosh so cute perfect size I love buying from Etsy sellers just because I

know that I'm helping out a small business and they make really amazing

things here is another Barbie bed that I bought from Etsy super good quality it

comes with a mattress that you can remove as well when searching I always

search Barbie bed Barbie couch or you can also search 1/6 couch, 1/6

bed I have a lot of different couches but here are a few of them this

one is from Etsy and this one is from Amazon this is a miniature pool table

not intended for dolls but it fits the scale perfectly if I'm remembering

correctly I think I got this for about $15 on Amazon I was looking really hard

for one of these that would fit the Barbie scale and I saw this one I looked

at the measurements online and I knew it would be perfect I love this because it

looks super realistic and it comes with the little pool sticks billiard sticks

Kelsey and you can actually play the game which is so much fun I have loved

this game ever since I was little so you can get your doll

and your family together and play a game of pool by the dollhouse Hobby Lobby has

a huge selection of miniatures and it's one of my favorite places to get like

doll food from these are a couple of hamburgers you can also get these soccer

balls basketballs and they just have pretty much anything you can think of

plants microwaves picture frames and you can easily replace these with any

picture you want cash cash money cash cash windows so Hobby Lobby is

definitely a place I recommend for realistic miniatures always be on the

lookout for those little quarter machines with random little toys in it

because a lot of like the keychains and different things can make really good

toys for your dolls these emoji plushies make greet emoji pillows and all you

have to do is just cut off the top and you got yourself a nice emoji pillow

I've also found these backpack keychains that are perfect size even most of my

teddy bear teddy bear teddy bears are little keychains if you're not able to

online shop I know a few good places are the Dollar Tree targets specifically the

target dollar section and Walmart's for Walmart I found that this my life brand

actually works pretty well for Barbie sometimes I think that this accessory

pack though might be a little bit off scale they are American Girl sized

accessories but I still recommend keeping an eye out for them because they

will work sometimes these little novelty erasers are from the dollar section at

Target just in general when looking for miniatures again you just gotta have

that eye for it because you might find things where you least expect them

they're not going to be labeled for dolls or for miniatures or anything like

that so just be on the lookout for cool stuff and you never know what you're

gonna find so that is how I find my realistic doll stuff I hope this video

was helpful for you guys definitely subscribe with notifications

on if you haven't already leave a like if you like lemonade I love you guys and

it has always I'll see you in my next video bye

For more infomation >> How to Find Realistic Barbie Accessories, Furniture, and More! - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

How To Use Oil the Right Way || A Little Help - Duration: 4:40.

(drumming musical tune)

- Hello internet, and welcome to another episode

of A Little Help, where I, Lee Kalpakis

give you a little help in the kitchen.

So, oil, am I right?

So many different kinds.

Should I be cooking with my good olive oil?

Why does deep frying at home seem so scary?

Can I really use coconut oil for everything?

What's a smoke point?

I dunno.

Can't you just use extra virgin olive oil for everything

and just be done with it?

Today we're gonna talk about the basics of cooking oil.

There are three main categories for cooking oil.

Oil best for frying, oil best for sautéing and roasting,

and finishing oils.

Today we're gonna break it down so you can start

making some restaurant quality food at home.

Yeah.

Let's start with frying.

Deep frying requires a lot of intense heat

for a long period of time.

So you wanna make sure that you're using an oil

with a high smoke point.

Meaning that it starts to burn

at a higher temperature than most other oils.

Also, because you're submerging food into oil when frying,

you wanna make sure that you're using

an oil with a neutral flavor.

So it doesn't overpower or clash

with the flavor of whatever you're frying.

For example, if you're shallow frying

in extra virgin olive oil, first off,

there's a really good chance

that you'll burn whatever you're cooking.

But also the strong flavor of the extra virgin olive oil

will take over the dish, and that's a bad situation.

When you're deep frying, or shallow frying,

use vegetable oil or canola oil.

Both have a subtle flavor and have very high smoke points.

That way you can go ahead

and deep fry your little heart out.

If you wanna go the healthier route,

you could use avocado oil, or grapeseed oil.

They both work great for frying,

but just remember those guys are really, really pricey.

So traditionally, if you're gonna be deep frying

and using a lot of oil, and you wanna watch your wallet,

vegetable or canola are the way to go.

To show you guys the proper way to deep fry,

I'm gonna make some falafel balls today.

I used a large bottle of vegetable oil,

and I'm heating it to about 325.

I have my spider so I don't splash myself with the hot oil.

We're ready to go.

(ding)

Okay, so let's talk sautéing and roasting,

because you're not using as much oil

as you would if you were deep frying.

And you're not heating your oil

for a long period of time, or at a high temperature.

You can use oils with lower smoke points,

that lend flavor to your food.

Use oils like regular filtered olive oil,

coconut oil, or grapeseed oil.

Grapeseed is great to use

when you need something with a subtle flavor.

Coconut oil works really well,

but remember that it has a sweet tropical flavor,

so keep that in mind when you're planning your meal.

Are you searing some cod

and serving it with a pineapple salsa?

Use that coconut oil.

Are you sautéing sauerkraut and sausages?

Maybe don't use the coconut oil.

And yes, olive oil is super versatile, but it's best

to use a regular olive oil when you're cooking.

Save your really expensive, flavorful olive oil,

and go for something a bit more filtered and neutral.

As an example, today we're going to sauté some veggies

in some grapeseed oil.

(ding)

Lastly, and probably most exciting, are your finishing oils.

The oils that are so delicious and flavorful

it would be a crime to cook with them.

These specialty oils such as extra virgin olive oil,

walnut oil, truffle oil, and toasted sesame oil,

are so delicious they deserve to be the star of the show.

These are the oils that you use

in salad dressings, and for finishing,

so that they can really shine like they deserve to.

If you must cook with them,

keep it at a low temperature for a short period of time,

so you don't cook off that amazing flavor.

Today we're using an imported

Italian extra virgin olive oil.

AKA, the good stuff.

Oh mamma mia.

(ding)

So there you go, the basics of frying,

sautéing, and finishing oil.

Don't forget to account for the flavor

and know your smoke points.

See?

All you needed was a little help.

So go out there and start cooking.

(upbeat music)

Well, you made it this far,

you may as well like, comment, and subscribe.

For more infomation >> How To Use Oil the Right Way || A Little Help - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Neymar assiste jogo ao lado de Davi Lucca e amigos - Duration: 1:57.

Neste sábado (21), Neymar Jr. acompanhou de pertinho o torneio de futebol amador de sua instituição

O craque foi com a família e os amigos assistir aos jogos do Neymar Jr.'s Five, na Praia Grande, em São Paulo

  A competição, que juntou mais de 62 países participantes, mais de 120 mil jogadores inscritos e 35 mil times disputando as etapas qualificatórias, teve sua final no Instituto Projeto Neymar Jr

neste final de semana e emocionou a arquibancada. Muitos famosos estiveram presentes para prestigiar o evento, como Leonardo Picon, David Brazil, entre outros

Mas quem roubou mesmo a cena foi Davi Lucca, o filho do jogador. O pequeno vibrou ao lado do pai coruja, que abraçou, segurou as mão e até ajudou o fofo a vestir a blusa, colados na grade do campo

  O torneio também teve como prêmio jogar depois contra o time de amigos do Neymar

Que sonho!

For more infomation >> Neymar assiste jogo ao lado de Davi Lucca e amigos - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Drake - Nonstop [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:50.

Drake - Nonstop [Lyrics]

For more infomation >> Drake - Nonstop [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

OYE BEBÈ - Rapiero ft Tse - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> OYE BEBÈ - Rapiero ft Tse - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Russian Translator FR/EN/DE/IT - RU - Duration: 2:04.

Hello, I am a qualified and experienced native Russian freelance translator.

Main translation directions: French to Russian

English to Russian Italian to Russian

German to Russian Russian to French

Russian to English

In 1999, I started working as a translator,

first as an in-house employee, then on a freelance basis,

after having obtained a Master's Degree in Professional Translation

at the Institute of Translators, Interpreters and International Relations

in Strasbourg, France.

I live in Strasbourg and work mainly via the Internet.

In-depth specialization fields:

business,

marketing,

contracts,

website translation,

medicine,

health,

pharmacy,

medical devices,

technical manuals,

electronics,

automation,

human sciences,

tourism.

Services:

translation,

editing / proofreading,

voice-over

transcription

localization,

subtitling,

interpreting for regular translation clients,

terminology glossaries.

CAT tools (computer-assisted translation software):

SDL Trados Studio,

Wordfast Pro

and many others.

Samples of translations, detailed rates

and full contact details are displayed on my website.

For more infomation >> Russian Translator FR/EN/DE/IT - RU - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Sur tes lèvres - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> Sur tes lèvres - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung A6+ (PLus) VS Huawei Mate 10 Lite | Enfrentamiento | Review | Unboxing - Duration: 14:18.

For more infomation >> Samsung A6+ (PLus) VS Huawei Mate 10 Lite | Enfrentamiento | Review | Unboxing - Duration: 14:18.

-------------------------------------------

Oh...My...God | Marvel's Thor (2011) - Duration: 3:58.

Taking their lives will gain you nothing.

So take mine

and end this.

No.

It's over.

No. it's not over.

I mean, you're safe.

We're safe.

It's over.

No.

- We're spiking. - Levels increase!

Whosoever holds this hammer,

if he be worthy,

shall possess the power of Thor.

Jane!

- No. No. No! - Come!

Oh. My. God.

For more infomation >> Oh...My...God | Marvel's Thor (2011) - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Concours premier anniversaire de ma chaine avec Estarer/1 an sur youtube - Duration: 5:31.

Giveaway for France

Sorry lot of wind

A beautiful label is my partner

It's note hand bag but computer bag

You can find this model on amazon link in description below

another gift with my personal credit card as partner !!!!

with different skincare products

body lotion, shower gel

make-up

little bag

You can see how to do on my blog and instagrame

I thank all my followers, ancient and new

like, share, comment sub and come back !!!

For more infomation >> Concours premier anniversaire de ma chaine avec Estarer/1 an sur youtube - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

হজ্জ কেন তারাতারি করতে হবে || Hajj Keno TaraTari Korte Hobe By Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> হজ্জ কেন তারাতারি করতে হবে || Hajj Keno TaraTari Korte Hobe By Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Facts about BEARS for KIDS - educational video for children - Duration: 1:34.

Bears

There are lots of different kinds of bears.

Bears can be big or small and they come in many colors.

Bears live in the mountains, in the forest and even in the snow.

Most bears are omnivores which means they eat plants and meat or fish.

Panda bears only eat bamboo, and they eat for up to fifteen hours every day!

Baby bears are very small when they are born.

Baby bears stay with their mothers until they are a year and a half old.

Bears are good swimmers and they can climb trees too.

Bears can stand up on their back legs to look around if they hear or smell something.

Most people only see a bear if they go to the zoo.

But if you go camping or hiking in the woods, you might see a bear.

Then you hope the bear doesn't see you!

Have you ever seen a bear?

Leave your comments below!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Facts about BEARS for KIDS - educational video for children - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Official Comic-Con Trailer - Duration: 3:37.

I'm scared, Professor Dumbledore.

Everyone is scared of something.

Riddikulus.

Newt. You're up next.

That's an unusual one.

What Mr. Scamander fears above everything else is...

Having to work in an office, sir.

Go ahead, Newt.

Riddikulus.

Magic blooms...

only in rare souls.

Still, we must skulk in shadows.

But the old ways serve us no longer.

I take it you've heard the rumors.

Grindelwald had a vision...

that he would rise to dominance over the Wizarding world.

So you're asking me to help hunt him down?

I can't move against Grindelwald.

It has to be you.

In your shoes, I'd probably refuse too.

It's late. Good evening, Newt.

Oh, come on.

You underestimate your talents, Mr. Scamander.

Their arrogance is a key to our victory.

Muggles are not lesser.

Not disposable.

You're too good, Newt.

You never met a monster you couldn't love.

Credence!

Mr. Scamander!

Do you think Dumbledore will mourn for you?

Are you... Are you a ghost?

No, I'm alive.

But I'm an alchemist and therefore immortal.

Oh.

Nicolas Flamel.

Jacob Kowalski.

You don't look a day over 375.

For more infomation >> Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Official Comic-Con Trailer - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Godzilla: King of the Monsters - Official Trailer 1 - Duration: 2:26.

Our world is changing.

The mass extinction we feared...

has already begun...

and we are the cause.

We are the infection.

But like all living organisms,

the earth unleashed a fever to fight this infection.

Its original and rightful rulers...

the Titans.

For thousands of years...

these creatures have remained in hiding around the world.

And unless all the Titans are found...

our planet will perish, and so will we.

They are the only guarantee that life will carry on.

You are out of your goddamn mind!

I am sorry, but this is the only way.

-You're a monster. -I'm sorry.

Long live the king.

For more infomation >> Godzilla: King of the Monsters - Official Trailer 1 - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Official Comic-Con Trailer - Duration: 3:17.

I'm scared, Professor Dumbledore.

Everyone is scared of something.

Riddikulus.

Newt. You're up next.

That's an unusual one.

What Mr. Scamander fears above everything else is...

Having to work in an office, sir.

Go ahead, Newt.

Riddikulus.

Magic blooms...

only in rare souls.

Still, we must skulk in shadows.

But the old ways serve us no longer.

I take it you've heard the rumors.

Grindelwald had a vision...

that he would rise to dominance over the Wizarding world.

So you're asking me to help hunt him down?

I can't move against Grindelwald.

It has to be you.

In your shoes, I'd probably refuse too.

It's late. Good evening, Newt.

Oh, come on.

You underestimate your talents, Mr. Scamander.

Their arrogance is a key to our victory.

Muggles are not lesser.

Not disposable.

You're too good, Newt.

You never met a monster you couldn't love.

Credence!

Mr. Scamander!

Do you think Dumbledore will mourn for you?

Are you... Are you a ghost?

No, I'm alive.

But I'm an alchemist and therefore immortal.

Oh.

Nicolas Flamel.

Jacob Kowalski.

You don't look a day over 375.

For more infomation >> Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Official Comic-Con Trailer - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Zelda Wind Waker: ¿Una Joya Incomprendida? - Crónicas de Pepe el Mago - Duration: 11:40.

For more infomation >> Zelda Wind Waker: ¿Una Joya Incomprendida? - Crónicas de Pepe el Mago - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

FINALMENTE TERMINAMOS ESSA CASA - HOUSE FLIPPER 🏠🏚️ - Duration: 30:23.

For more infomation >> FINALMENTE TERMINAMOS ESSA CASA - HOUSE FLIPPER 🏠🏚️ - Duration: 30:23.

-------------------------------------------

It's OK to be GAY! #ProudToCreate - Duration: 2:11.

When I realized I was a lesbian there was nobody in the media like me.

At least not openly and democratically for all audiences.

This has made my process of discovery and acceptance much more time consuming and difficult.

The curious thing is that at that moment I thought I was alone,

but years later I happen to find out that there are millions of people like me,

belonging to the LGBTQIA + community.

People who identify with me.

So my goal when I made the channel was to produce and disseminate queer content

so that I can transform the world of today into what I want to see in the future.

My tools are art and the media and my product is a better world.

Our generation has the possibility to experiment and express their own identity,

but it also has the responsibility to raise awareness for both past and future generations.

And this is what I'm doing through my work.

I want to represent the people who have been marginalized for so many years,

but never gave up fighting.

I want to open my mouth to speak for all of them.

I want to encourage anyone who watches me to shape a world where they feel proud to live.

And that's what made me a content creator.

Being queer together is what makes us stronger.

We were born colorful and should not have to hide in the closet, be silent

and do things that are not natural for us just to please a part of society

who feels uncomfortable with diversity.

So be yourselves because this is our right.

And it's okay to be gay!

We will not tolerate more hatred, prejudice and discrimination.

And there is no possibility to go back to the closet.

We will resist and live with pride now more than ever.

Be loud and be proud!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét