Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 21 2018

Hail Calon Rocker' buddies!

This might be the shortest video I've ever made.

I just want to point out that I quit playing YouTube from now on.

I really like YouTube...

because this is the place where I can express myself and become anything I want.

But then, I have to deal with looking for good topics and then put it in one cool package.

That cost me my effort, time, and more on electricity and internet bills.

So, I decided to quit playing on YouTube...

...and start taking YouTube seriously!

Me, Calon Rocker... out!

For more infomation >> The Reason I Quit Playing On YouTube - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

「可愛いトラ猫が遊びに来た♪」と思ったら、何だかちょっと違ってた! 予想外の訪問者に住人もビックリ!【感動する話】 - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> 「可愛いトラ猫が遊びに来た♪」と思ったら、何だかちょっと違ってた! 予想外の訪問者に住人もビックリ!【感動する話】 - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

mass gainer I वजन भी बढ़ेगा, सेहत भी बनेगी - Duration: 1:49.

FAADU NUSKHE

FAADU NUSKHE

FAADU NUSKHE

FAADU NUSKHE

For more infomation >> mass gainer I वजन भी बढ़ेगा, सेहत भी बनेगी - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

FUL MONTAJ'LI VİDEO l SO SKYWARS #037 - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> FUL MONTAJ'LI VİDEO l SO SKYWARS #037 - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

BTS imagine/ff | bts inlove with you [part 9.2] - Duration: 10:52.

This series is a pure work of fiction. The story is NOT and will NEVER be associated with reality.

For more infomation >> BTS imagine/ff | bts inlove with you [part 9.2] - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

ENES BATUR KİMDİR ? - Duration: 2:46.

Yalanlar söylendi: ''Ünlü Youtuber Enes batur yeni bir skandalla gündemde, Enes

Batur'un Mevlana ile dalga geçtiği videoyu hesabına yüklemesi tepkilere yol açtı.''

İftiralar atıldı:''Youtuber ııı Neydi!

Enes Batur!

Şu kadar tıklanma yapıyor, karşılığı 530.000 Lira, resmi rakam…''

Sevgi selinden izdihamlar yaşandı…

ENES BATUR KİMDİR ? Enes Batur veya tam adıyla Enes Batur Sungurtekin,

9 Nisan 1998'de Ankara'da doğdu, ardından Erzurum'a son olarak da Antalya'ya taşındı.

Bazı problemler yüzünden zor bir çocukluk ve okul hayatı geçiren Enes, lisedeki 2.

Yılında o zamanlar yeni yeni yükselen ve sonraki yıllarda yeni medyanın öncüsü

olacak Youtube'a takip ettiği yerli ve yabancı Youtube kanallarının da etkisiyle

video yükelmeye başladı…

Başlarda oyun videoları yüklediği kanalına yıllar ilerledikçe Vloglar ve çeşitli

parodi videoları yükleyerek bir oyun kanalından eğlence kanalına dönüştü…

Youtube'a başaldığı ilk yıllarda böyle bir başarı elde edip Youtube Türkiye'nin

en büyük bireysel kanalı olacağını ve onu izleyip örnek alan milyonlarca kişilik

bir kitleye hitap edeceğini tahmin etmek elbette imkansızdı ancak yine de o şu an

birçok yerde lanse edilenin aksine o, bu işi para için değil, birilerine ilham verme

adınak adına yaptığı için Youtube'dan uzun bir süre para kazanmasa da video yüklemeye

devam etti…

Hayat hikayesini ve başından geçen Youtube macerasını anlattığı ''Hayal Mi?

Gerçek Mi?''

filmini geçtiğimiz Ocak ayında vizyona girmiş ve gişesiyle birçok kişiyi şaşırtan

bir başarı elde etmiştir.

Geçtiğimiz yıl düzenlenen bir organizasyonda ''En İyi Youtuber, Instagramer''

dalında Altın Kelebek kazanmış ve sonrasında garip ve bir o akadr komik bir şekilde ödülünün

iptal olduğu durulmuştu…

Sebep olarak da videolarında ''Argo'' ve benzeri kelimeler bulundurması ve gençlere

kötü örnek olduğu gösterildi…

Toplumda nedense bu işle ilgilenenlere karşı anlamsız bir önyargı var ve ne yazık ki

yukarıdaki örnekler bu fikri destekler nitelikte…

Her gün TV'de farklı kanallarda yayınlanan ve birbirinin neredeyse aynı olan dizilerin

insanlara dayatılması hoş karşılanırken Youtube'da içerik üretenlere karşı ''Youtuberlar

ayda milyonlar kazanıyor! '' temalı birçok haberin ortaya çıkması, bazı insanları

buna inandırsa da çoğu kişiyi sadece güldürüyor…

''Bana da çok teklif geldi, ben… ciddi ciddi üşeniyorum yani!

Ama bu paraları duyunca da acaba mı--- - Hevesleniyorum diyorsun, ama---

-- Hevesleniyorum tabi 530.000 lira çok iyi bi' para e yeni başladın diyelim al 10

– 15 bin lira…   

For more infomation >> ENES BATUR KİMDİR ? - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Woodturnig of an alder candlestick - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> Woodturnig of an alder candlestick - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Forward WhatsApp Messages To 5 People Only | WhatsApp Latest Features 2018 | WhatsApp Message Limit - Duration: 1:59.

Forward WhatsApp Messages To 5 People Only

WhatsApp Latest Features 2018

WhatsApp Message Limit

For more infomation >> Forward WhatsApp Messages To 5 People Only | WhatsApp Latest Features 2018 | WhatsApp Message Limit - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Is Shaks Ka Jawab Check Karo - Duration: 0:17.

Subscribe For More Videos

For more infomation >> Is Shaks Ka Jawab Check Karo - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

Maat - As We Create the Hope from Above (2014 Death Metal) - Duration: 44:49.

As We Create the Hope from Above

Shards of Osiris

Sober (re-recorded)

El-Enh-Aa

Preservation of My Immortal

Atum – Conqueror of Chaos

Duat ...After My Last Breath

In Shoals

Rituals to Drown the Suffer

For more infomation >> Maat - As We Create the Hope from Above (2014 Death Metal) - Duration: 44:49.

-------------------------------------------

Ошейники от блох и клещей для кошек Beaphar (Беафар) - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Ошейники от блох и клещей для кошек Beaphar (Беафар) - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

同じ空 今井美樹 フル 歌詞付き (画面下欄の右から4番目の字幕ボタンを押すと歌詞が表示されます) - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> 同じ空 今井美樹 フル 歌詞付き (画面下欄の右から4番目の字幕ボタンを押すと歌詞が表示されます) - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

कच्चे नारियल की चटनी बनाने की विधि 5 MIN Coconut Chutney Recipe in Hindi - Duration: 3:37.

Hello Friends Today we will make coconut chutney

Friends Coconut Chutney is a Side Dish

It is eaten with Idli dosa, Vada etc.

Coconut chutney also enhances the taste of delicious dishes like Idli Dosa and Vada

Coconut chutney is made by adding spices to raw coconut paste.

Coconut chutney is the main part of the South Indian plate

Without this, every dish in South is unfulfilled.

So let's make this instant coconut chutney

If you like the recipe, then please LIKE and SHARE this video

subscribe the all indian rasoi

and press the BELL ICON

To view videos of latest Food recipes first

Welcome to all indian rasoi

I am Kaushalya Choudhary

So let's start

To make coconut Chutney I have taken a water coconut

Whose cover has been removed and cleaned

Put coconut in a grinder and make a paste

Cut it into small pieces by knife and put it in the grinder

Now we will put in a teaspoon salt

A lemon juice

A tablespoon sugar

Two chopped green chillies

And coconut water

The water that I had taken from the coconut which I had taken was the same water

Now we grind it by putting a lid on it

Now we will put half cup curd in it.

Curd does not take much sour

Grind it again

Coconut paste is ready

We take it out in a bowl

Now we will tadka in it

Add half a teaspoon of oil in a tempering pan and heat it

Oil is heated

Now we take it a little asafetida

Half teaspoon mustard

Five to seven curry leaves

Mix them

Put it in coconut paste

Mix it well

So take friends ready raw coconut chutney

It becomes very tasty

You see how easy it is to make

And it also becomes instant

It can be eaten with idli dosa wada etc.

All these recipes will get you on all indian rasoi

Like this video, Share, Comment and subscribe to all indian rasoi

Then meet once again with a new recipe, greetings

Thanks for Watching

For more infomation >> कच्चे नारियल की चटनी बनाने की विधि 5 MIN Coconut Chutney Recipe in Hindi - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

The Sims 4 Challenge - Coachella outfits | Olivia Mark - Duration: 5:34.

Hey Guys my name is Olivia and welcome to my new video,

here on my channel,

so today's theme

will be Colours Women Teen Festival 2018,

it means I'm creating 5 or 6 different Outfits for Teen Sims.

I hope you enjoy the video and do not forget to put the video thumbs up and

leave nice and positive comments below and do not forget to watch me

on my social site links are located below in the information box.

And I'll see you to next video BYE GUYS !!

For more infomation >> The Sims 4 Challenge - Coachella outfits | Olivia Mark - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

今日は何の日!?マリオパーティ9シングルモード実況プレイ#1ワルイージで挑むアドベンチャーロード! - Duration: 36:28.

For more infomation >> 今日は何の日!?マリオパーティ9シングルモード実況プレイ#1ワルイージで挑むアドベンチャーロード! - Duration: 36:28.

-------------------------------------------

RAINBOW 三代目 J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE フル 歌詞付き (画面下欄の右から4番目の字幕ボタンを押すと歌詞が表示されます) - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> RAINBOW 三代目 J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE フル 歌詞付き (画面下欄の右から4番目の字幕ボタンを押すと歌詞が表示されます) - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

友ヶ島 ラピュタの島を観光 Tomogashima JAPAN Tourism - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> 友ヶ島 ラピュタの島を観光 Tomogashima JAPAN Tourism - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

同じ空 今井美樹 フル 歌詞付き (画面下欄の右から4番目の字幕ボタンを押すと歌詞が表示されます) - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> 同じ空 今井美樹 フル 歌詞付き (画面下欄の右から4番目の字幕ボタンを押すと歌詞が表示されます) - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Girls und Panzer (AMV) - Give It To Me by Suga of BTS (Fake Lyrics) - Duration: 2:28.

Even you don't know me,neither me

Let me tell a story,there is a girl post a picture of cosplayer

People looked at it,then she deleted it later

When I joined in,I call it 'trap'

Many people start complaining

Some of them called me as sexist

She reported to admins and gave me a warning

Told me to scroll up?

You can't control that

If you're going to say,

That picture is herself all along

Many people told me,why I am drama maker?

I don't really have an answer

But at least, I know the rules and stayed active

Compared to someone else

I'm still not sure about the secret to success

But I think I know the secret to failure

The secret is to make chaos and get banned

And keep blabbing your mouth

Like I cannot change my behavior forever

Gi give it to me

Warning, Suspend, whatever it may be bring it to me

Ban? Screw you!

Gi give it to me

Gi give it to me

I don't mind whatever it may be so bring it to me

There are 3 people I know who act like a dog

Keep posting me Romania flag

Are you Romanian? Sorry if you are not.

They are just mocking me

Whatever you're living in SS + Prussia Germany combined

I have no desire I only do what I have to do,

I do things alone?

The political world is Worldwide Event News?

You guys keep going after me

Yeah, right haters,yeah,

Yeah keep fighting

I don't care if you do

Digging your own grave or wasting your life

So please continue living like that

Don't touch me, don't even put your hand on me

Leaving 'while' in suspend? It's more like "Leaving 'after' suspend"

One for the money and two for the show

Ban? Screw you!

Gi give it to me

Gi give it to me

Warning, Suspend, whatever it may be bring it to me

Ban? Screw you!

Gi give it to me

Gi give it to me

I don't mind whatever it may be so bring it to me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét