Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

Hi friends! Bruxy here.

I just want to tell you I'm so excited

about this upcoming series called

Still. Here.

You know, we know that we move so fast

and we miss so much

especially so much of what God is doing all around us

all the time. So we want to take some time

to learn what it means to slow down

and be present. To be still. Here.

We'll be teaching on mindfulness, meditation

and how the teachings us Jesus can help us wake up

to ultimate reality. All around us. All the time.

And this is something we'll not only be teaching on

but something we want to experience together.

So I'll be teaching differently.

I'll teach a bit and then we'll practice what we're preaching

and turn it into kind of a workshop experience.

That means that the podcast may not translate well

as an experience and so for those of you who are

tempted some Sundays to say, "ah, I'll just stay home and listen to the podcast"

we want to encourage you to put in the effort to come and be present

physically at one of our 18 locations

and not only to come but to think of a friend that you could invite

and have be present with you.

I think it will be a great series for connecting with others.

So, looking forward to having us all join together

and learn what it means to be still. Here.

For more infomation >> Still Here: Mindfulness, Meditation, and Jesus (New Teaching Series) - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Fonseca - Simples Corazones | Acústico - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Fonseca - Simples Corazones | Acústico - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Como Cadastrar o seu Título de Eleitor no iPhone - Duration: 5:41.

For more infomation >> Como Cadastrar o seu Título de Eleitor no iPhone - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

22-Course THAI FOOD! | Rare Ingredients at Sorn (ศรณ์) | Best Restaurants in Bangkok! - Duration: 17:00.

- Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day.

It's Mark Wiens, I'm in Bangkok, Thailand,

and today for lunch we're going to

a restaurant called Sorn.

Which specializes in fine southern Thai food.

And so the reason that I'm so excited to eat here

is because southern Thai food is my favorite

regional genre of Thai food.

It's a mix of spices and herbs used in the cooking.

It just always excites the taste buds.

And the owners and chefs of Sorn,

they're very good friends of mine,

and I know for sure that they have gone

to some of the farthest regions of southern Thailand

to source very very unique, very rare-to-find ingredients.

We are on our way to try some amazing southern Thai food.

(upbeat instrumental music)

Alright, we just arrived.

It's really close to Pronghom,

which is a big shopping district,

but you just get back into the neighborhood.

So it's really quiet back here.

It's like a house compound,

but you see sky-rise buildings around,

and everyone should be here soon for lunch.

(speaking in foreign language)

Thank you.

(speaking in foreign language)

- It's almost like a museum in here.

There are ingredients as well as some artifacts.

Man, that's the coconut grater.

A really really old one.

Good to see you.

- Good to see you.

- [Mark] Congratulations on opening this place.

- Thank you.

Our wood, it's big plies from the old house wall.

- Met up with Chef Yod.

(speaking in foreign language)

- He is the head chef here,

and we're just walking around,

and looking at the different rooms.

And one of the interesting things of all the beautiful

things is the floor. (light instrumental music)

(people chattering)

(speaking in foreign language)

- How was the dinner last night?

- [Mark] Really good.

- Were the guys taking care of you well?

- [Mark] Yes, very very good. - Awesome, awesome.

- [Mark] No, thank you man.

It was so good. - [Man] You're welcome.

- It's really old Thai style.

Oh and it remains so cold,

the metal remains so cold on your fingers.

(speaking in foreign language)

- [Mark] So really all of the ingredients are Thai.

- All ingredients from south, 100%.

- [Mark] And they're all from Surat Thani.

- [Chef] From Surat, yeah.

- Now I'm gonna go back into the kitchen,

and especially see them as they're making

a very very old Thai style of rice,

that it's hard to find now.

They have all of the charcoal grills going.

But immediately you step out here,

you can smell coconut, you can smell their rice.

(speaking foreign language)

- [Mark] You can smell the shrimp paste.

And so they cook in these clay pots.

And oh, it's so fragrant.

But it's really really hard to find this type of rice

because this type, cooked this way,

because you have to continually monitor it.

It's so time consuming.

You have to just sit here and monitor it,

taking out some of the water.

And I know Ying said she tried to make it one time,

and it turned into rice soup.

So you have to just monitor the water.

But it wakes a lot of skill,

but they're doing it all the traditional way,

which is gonna be the full flavor.

Let me just quickly introduce you to P Pup.

- Hi.

- He's one of the ultimate food lovers,

and just an amazing guy.

You gotta check out his Instagram and his profile

because he eats some incredible food,

but we're gonna be eating together.

And we're just starting the meal now.

We're gonna start with small, small bites,

and then proceed onto more dishes.

But P Ice was telling me

there's gonna be 22 different dishes

that we're gonna try.

First bite, it's just a tiny little,

like a slice of a cucumber,

but it's stuffed with shrimp paste,

and then to balance that out is a cashew,

a roasted cashew on top. (upbeat music)

Mm.

It is almost like peanut buttery,

but with that extraordinary depth of flavor

from the shrimp paste.

Okay, next course is here.

Our sand mole crabs.

These are just like little tiny thumb sized crabs.

A little dip into that seaweed powder.

I've never had sand mole crabs before.

Yeah.

It almost kind of has that fried soft shell crab

type of feel, but it just fully crunches all the way though.

How is it, Ying?

- It's very good.

- [Mark] Have you ever had that before?

- No, first time.

- [Mark] How is it, P Pup?

- It's like popcorn.

(all laughing)

Seven color lobster.

- Seven color lobster.

- From Phuket.

- And it's raw.

And then what's on the top, seasoning?

- [Pup] It's like a secret sauce, basically.

- And just that color, that shimmer.

Whoa.

The texture.

It's really sweet.

I mean, naturally.

And then like a little bit gummy,

but muscular at the same time.

And soft.

Texture is unbelievable.

So the next course you gotta eat fast,

because it's sitting on a rice cracker

that's been grilled.

And that is a curry,

which is made from some of the parts of the crab, I think.

Oh that's lobster?

Oh it's lobster, okay. (upbeat music)

Mm.

Oh.

Oh that's a beautiful one.

So citrus-y.

(speaking in foreign language)

- Which is the best part of the crab, I would say.

Coat it in yellow curry.

On top is actually the crab roe.

Which they cook separately,

because the roe and the meat itself

cook at different temperatures,

so they only want the best textures.

Like a bit gooey, runny like egg yolk texture.

- [Mark] It's exploding,

and you can see it's coated in curry sauce.

But then the roe, which is the really bright orange roe,

that comes from the body section of the crab,

but then they've sort of re-coated it onto the nugget.

- [Pup] The part of everything of the crab.

- Yes.

The best part of crab in one bite.

Cheers. (speaking in foreign language)

- That sweetness from the meat.

- Whoa.

- We made it.

- That's just solid crab meat.

Then with the richness of the roe, and that curry,

to make it even more rich and flavorful.

That was mind blowing-ly delicious.

(speaking in foreign language)

- So the next dish is called Neua Gkaw Lae.

It's a form of southern Thai grilled meat.

Usually it's with chicken you'll find in the south,

but this is with beef,

and you can just smell the aroma of the garlic.

It's also usually sweet, coated in a coconut milk

kind of barbecue sauce.

So rich and kinda like fruity from the dates.

Yeah, the flavor really does keep on coming

as you keep on chewing that beef.

(speaking in foreign language) (upbeat music)

- The next dish that we're eating is called Kao Yam,

which is a rice mixture, southern Thai.

But this is the most beautiful version I've ever seen.

Oh man.

Oh that's so good.

It's salty, but then a little bit sweet,

and again, you taste the complexity of flavor.

Especially from that dressing.

The fermented fish end trail sauce

that he sprinkled on there.

But then it's just wrapped up with all of those herbs.

It really is like solid herbs.

(speaking in foreign language)

- The sour southern type curry, my favorite dish.

But with mangosteen, something I've never had before.

- Unripe mangosteen.

- [Mark] Unripe mangosteen.

(speaking in foreign language)

- I kept thinking we were about to start filming

and tasting but then they kept bringing out

more and more dishes.

The table is now just completely filled with food.

She's about to serve me some of the fresh rice.

Right out of the clay pot.

You can just, if you can just smell that.

That aroma, it has a totally different aroma to it.

It's very very fragrant.

You can smell a little bit of the smoke and the charcoal.

It's purely, purely fluffy.

Oh, it's so much herbs in there too, yeah?

It's the Nam Prik, which is the chili dip,

and this one is the one that we saw.

It's the one roasted in the coconut shell.

I'm gonna eat a little bit of this with the rice.

Oh.

The coconut-iness of that.

A little bit spicy.

You taste black pepper in there.

Oh wow, that is superb.

I love kumin khao, it's so earthy tasting.

The soup that he just dished out, so it's hot and fresh,

and this is like a egg sausage.

I'll try that.

Oh it actually floats in your spoon.

Look at that.

You gotta make sure it doesn't

float out of your spoon before you eat it.

Yeah, the egg just melts in your mouth.

Almost like a pudding.

So it's (speaking in foreign language),

or sometimes also called (speaking in foreign language),

which is the sour or yellow southern Thai curry.

It's one of my favorite dishes in all of Thailand.

It's orange from turmeric,

but there's a lot of chilies in there,

a lot of garlic.

(upbeat music)

Mm.

Oh wow.

It's such a depth of flavor.

You get all that mustardy turmeric flavor,

but you can eat the entire mangosteen without the seeds,

and as you keep on tasting it,

you start to feel a little bit of the chili heat.

- You hear that sound?

- [Mark] Yeah, you're in the crunchiness.

- [Pip] Oh, it's really good.

(crunching)

- The whole table can hear you crunching that.

That's what you want.

Oh, but the contrast.

It's so crispy, and then so gooey, creamy, tender,

melt in your mouth.

All at the same time.

Oh whoa.

That's just condensed.

It's like, I mean, a powerful flavor,

but still very well balanced.

- [Pup] Okay, stinky beans.

- [Mark] Stink beans, which are called Sataw,

which is one of my ultimate favorite

single ingredients in the entire world.

Paired with the squid, small squid.

Are they baby squid?

- [Pup] Yeah.

- [Mark] Baby squid.

(upbeat music)

- [Pup] If you look at the stinky bean carefully,

they cut each stinky bean.

- [Mark] Oh yeah.

- So the flavor can penetrate through the stinky bean more.

- [Mark] Okay the next one is the Kaeng tai pla,

which is the fish viscera innards curry.

Another one of my favorite southern Thai dishes.

They've taken it to a very gourmet level.

I mean, still remaining the same,

but adding in lots of ingredients.

Prepare you with such precision,

as they have done with all the dishes.

There's also the (speaking in foreign language),

which are the seeds of jack fruit,

which have been roasted over charcoal,

and then were turned into this curry.

(upbeat music)

The jackfruit seed is almost like potato-y.

Starchy.

And you got the roasted fish,

which is very aromatic.

And again, the citrus-iness, or the zesty- ness,

of those (speaking in foreign language)

come in so nice. (upbeat music)

Just superb flavor.

What an incredible meal.

Next level.

(speaking in foreign language)

- If you like it more like a lot of the curry sauce,

or a little bit of the curry sauce.

Oh, that's beautiful.

I like a lot of curry sauce.

This is another beautiful dish,

and three components to it.

The rice, the shrimp curry, and the papaya,

the shredded green papaya.

So you kind get a little bit of everything

onto this bite.

Oh wow.

You've got more of an undertone of dry spice in there.

And then you taste that rich coconut.

It has like a Malay taste to it.

(speaking in foreign language)

It's just unbelievable flavor.

Next up is a palate cleanser,

so after we finish the spicy curries,

and it is made from (speaking in foreign language)

which is the torched ginger flower.

That's so complimenting to the sourness.

Just like a hint of, it's almost like a floral

gingery taste to it.

(speaking in foreign language)

- Okay next dessert is the coconut sugar ice cream,

with roasted coconut, but a part of the coconut.

Special, I'm still not totally sure exactly.

X Men, X Men coconut is what they're telling me.

(laughing)

Mm.

Oh wow.

Pinch on a little bit of salt onto the ice cream.

Alright.

And then take another bite.

Oh the salt brings out the flavor.

And just like magnifies it.

The next dessert, I think the final dessert.

There's some fruits with some ice.

Mash up the ice.

So it's kind of like (speaking in foreign language).

Fruit salad.

Mash up the ice so you get the crunchy ice.

Oh this one is a--

Those are little ice cubes.

I wanna get some of that pomelo.

Oh there's fried shallots in there, too.

(speaking in foreign language)

- You've got that crunchy ice,

which is very cool,

and then all the different fruits.

But it's more complex than that

because you've got the ginger,

you've got the zest of the (speaking in foreign language),

the citrus, and the crispy shallots.

Which kinda give it a totally different twist.

And so you just kinda mash up this ice.

I'll try the (speaking in foreign language) next.

That's just an amazing, refreshing combination.

That ice keeps hitting my tooth, it's so cold.

(laughing)

(upbeat music)

It's about five hours later.

We ended up hanging out and just enjoying

the atmosphere and the food at Sorn.

The food was extraordinary.

That was an incredible meal.

And I love their philosophy of

preserving southern Thai food,

but refining it at the same time.

And all the dishes were--

Oh, one thing I have to mention

that I didn't mention before is that

they don't take any shortcuts.

So even all of the curry pastes are pounded by hand.

No blending, no shortcuts like that.

And that's what really brings out the depth of flavor.

And so you taste all of the ingredients,

all the multitude of ingredients

that they use in their cooking.

I love how almost 100% of the ingredients

are not just local from Thailand,

but local from Southern Thailand,

and P Ice and P Yot are just committed

to preserving the authenticity,

but then refining southern Thai cuisine.

I wanna say a huge thank you to P Ice and P Yot and P Pup.

(speaking in foreign language)

That was just an extraordinary meal.

And I'll have all the information

of the restaurant below in the description box.

But if you have a chance, when you're in Bangkok,

check out Sorn.

They're doing just fantastic things

for southern Thai food,

and it's for sure gonna be a meal that

you will never forget.

For more infomation >> 22-Course THAI FOOD! | Rare Ingredients at Sorn (ศรณ์) | Best Restaurants in Bangkok! - Duration: 17:00.

-------------------------------------------

Vizio P Series Quantum Picture Settings – RTINGS.com - Duration: 10:37.

Hi, I'm Daniel from RTINGS.com.

In this video we will go over how to set up and get the best picture for the Vizio P Series

Quantum.

We will describe what each of the settings do, as well as recommend adjustments you should

make for gaming, HDR and movies.

Note that we will be using the remote and the on screen interface for this

but you can also follow along with the Vizio Smart Cast App on your phone or tablet

For a summary of our recommended settings, see the link in the description to our website.

The P Quantum has five HDMI ports, but they don't all have the same performance.

Ports one to four support high bandwidth signals, such as 4k @ 60Hz @ 4:4:4 from a PC.

They also support HDR.

HDMI 5 is a low latency port which is best for SDR gaming.

It doesn't support high bandwidth signals like 4k 60Hz 4:4:4 or HDR though.

The first HDMI port also supports ARC or the audio return channel feature to direct sound

from the TVs apps or other connected devices to a receiver.

If you want to use an external receiver or soundbar and it supports ARC then connect

it to HDMI 1.

For HDR devices like a new console or HDR Blu-ray player connect it to HDMI 2 to 4.

For low latency gaming on an SDR console connect it to HDMI 5.

Unlike Vizio TVs from previous years, this model includes a tuner so you can connect

your antenna to the TV.

If you've connected any high bandwidth devices, then the first thing you'll want to do is

adjust the bandwidth of the HDMI port to suit.

To do so, press the 'Menu' button on the remote and go to 'Input Settings'.

Select the HDMI port your device is connected to, and enable 'Full UHD Color'.

If you are experiencing any compatibility issues with older devices then you can also

try to disable this setting.

The next thing we'll do is go into the 'Picture' menu and adjust the 'Picture Mode'.

We will be using the 'Calibrated Dark' picture mode as it allows the most setting

adjustment and is closest to our calibration goal.

Note that even for console gaming this is a good picture mode to use, as it doesn't

affect the input lag.

We will go over the settings for the lowest input lag later.

The 'Computer' picture mode is best for PC use as it is the only picture mode which

correctly shows chroma 4:4:4.

When watching HDR content, the TV shows a similar selection of picture modes.

You can continue to use the 'Calibrated Dark' picture mode.

The 'Backlight' setting defaults to a value of 50, which tracks the HDR EOTF most

accurately.

If you don't care about an accurate image then you can adjust the 'Backlight' value

by increasing it to bring out dark scene details or decreasing it for a deeper image.

The 'Auto Brightness Control' option adjusts the brightness of the image to suit your room.

It may be useful if you have a varying amount of light, if you watch TV both during the

day and at night.

In general, it is better to disable this setting and adjust the 'Backlight' to suit though,

as it can cause the screen brightness to change unexpectedly.

We will be using measurements of our Vizio P Series Quantum to show how each of these

settings affect the picture quality.

So as mentioned, the 'Backlight' setting allows you to adjust the overall luminance

of the display.

You should adjust this to suit your room, and for a bright room set it to maximum.

It doesn't affect the picture quality, so for our average lit room we will set it to

14 which corresponds to about 200 nits.

When watching HDR content, the 'Backlight' value of 50 is best for the most accurate

image.

You can adjust this to suit your preference though.

The brightness option affects the black level.

Decreasing this will crush details in dark scenes.

Increasing it results in blacks that appear gray.

For the best performance, leave it at the default value of 50.

The contrast option affects the brightness range of the display.

Low values result in a washed out image, as the whites are reduced.

High values can result in the clipping of highlight details as it exceeds the display's

capability.

The default value of 50 is a good safe value to retain highlight details.

The 'Color' setting affects the saturation of colors.

In this CIE xy diagram the squares are the target points which is what an accurate display

should achieve.

The circles are the measured points from our P Quantum.

As we reduce the color slider, the measurement points converge towards grayscale and the

image loses all saturation.

On the other hand, increasing it too far past 50 results in oversaturated images as the

measurement points overshoot their targets.

You can increase this a bit if you want a less accurate image with more pop, but for

the most accurate colors leave it on the default of 50.

The 'Tint' option rotates the color palette as shown in the CIE xy diagram.

The default value of 0 with equal amounts of red and green is best for the most accurate

image.

You can sharpen up edges of lower resolution content with the 'Sharpness' setting.

This does introduce artifacts and ringing around edges though, so should be used sparingly.

For high quality content leave this on 0 for no added sharpness.

Under the 'More Picture Settings' menu are some additional adjustments.

The color temperature affects the white balance of the image.

Cooler color temperatures result in a blueish image, while warmer values result in a reddish

or yellowish image.

Most content is mastered to a color temperature of 6500K, which corresponds to a value of

'Normal' so this is the most accurate.

You can adjust this to your preference though.

We can measure the gamma curve of the display to see the result of the 'Black Detail'

setting.

Lower gamma values result in a brighter image, while higher values result in a darker image.

The left hand side of this plot affects dark scenes, while the right hand side affects

bright scenes.

Enabling the 'Black Detail' setting causes the gamma to deviate from our 2.2 target,

resulting in a less accurate image.

This can bring out dark scene details more, but it is better to use the 'Gamma' setting

as we will show later.

The 'Xtreme Black Engine Pro' setting is Vizio's name for the local dimming feature.

This turns off areas of the backlight to produce deeper dark scenes, which is great for a dark

room.

We've found that the 'Medium' setting performs best, but you can adjust this to

your preference.

If you find the screen brightness changes too noticeable then you can set it to a lower

value.

Motion is a complicated subject, so you can watch our motion series linked below to learn

more about how these 'Motion Control' settings work.

'Reduce Judder' and 'Reduce Motion Blur' are two motion interpolation options.

The 'Reduce Judder' can interpolate lower frame rate content up to 60fps, while 'Reduce

Motion Blur' can interpolate 60 fps content up to 120 fps.

Note that these settings do add motion artifacts so should be disabled when watching sports.

Fans of the soap opera effect can set them to a low value to reduce the number of artifacts.

These are also disabled when in 'Game Low Latency' mode to reduce input lag.

The 'Clear Action' setting adds flicker to the backlight to reduce persistence blur.

It works well, but isn't for everyone as it adds very noticeable flicker.

If you don't mind this then you can enable it when gaming for the clearest image.

Under the 'Reduce Noise' menu item are options to reduce block or signal noise.

Block noise is common in digital compressed video, so if you are watching lower quality

cable content or low quality streaming then you can enable this.

Signal noise is the analog type, which isn't very common anymore.

For high quality content these two options will result in a less accurate image so should

be disabled.

The 'Game Low Latency' option reduces the amount of input lag by disabling processing.

As a result, many of these menu items will become unavailable.

This is fine though, as we usually recommend disabling them for games anyway.

You should enable this in instances where low input lag is important, like gaming or

use as a PC monitor.

The 'Film Mode' option detects 24fps movies and displays them at the correct cadence.

It works well in most cases, and can be left enabled if you watch movies.

The 'Color Space' option can be left to auto, and it will detect the incoming signal

and display it appropriately.

We can measure the effect of the gamma setting.

Lower values result in a lower gamma curve, which results in a brighter overall image

which can be used to bring out dark scene details if you watch in a bright room.

Higher values result in a deeper or darker image.

You can adjust this as you prefer, but for the most accurate image set it to 2.2 to match

the gamma that content is mastered at.

The 'Enhanced Viewing Angle' option is an interesting new addition to the quantum.

The effects are visible from up-close, as it changes the sub-pixel dimming which reduces

the color resolution.

We didn't find it to be effective, as you can see in our comparison video which is linked

below.

Leave this disabled to maintain more color resolution.

If we go up a menu, under picture mode edit we have options to save custom picture modes,

lock the picture mode, or reset it to default.

Under 'Color Calibration' are advanced color tuner options.

The best value for these fine adjustments vary between units due to manufacturing tolerances.

You need a colorimeter to set these accurately.

So in summary, for most content including sports, movies and gaming use the 'Calibrated

Dark' picture mode.

For PC, use the 'Computer' picture mode for chroma 4:4:4 support.

Adjust the 'Backlight' to suit your room, and 'Color Temperature' to suit your preference.

If you are watching HDR content then you can also use the 'Calibrated Dark' picture

mode.

The default 'Backlight' value of 50 results in the most accurate image, but adjusting

this will affect the overall brightness so you can adjust it to your preference.

So that's it.

You can find the screenshots of all the settings we recommend on our website via the link below.

If you like this video, subscribe to our channel, or become a contributor.

Thank you for watching and see you next time.

For more infomation >> Vizio P Series Quantum Picture Settings – RTINGS.com - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

15 #Sahara - Z Belgi do Paryża (ENG SUB) - Duration: 13:28.

You don't know how hard is to take it all

Look, how many things. And we have it all in our backpacks

Ania fly out with a tent

It's so windy

Don't record. Just help me!

Wait! I'm recording

We will check how you get it.

First shoes

Who take so many things?

Seriously, there is so many

Whose it's ?

Your. I have only a backpack

sleeping pad and sleeping bag

And three socks

What a scream

Yesterday was heat, today is cold ...

We must vacuum

Ania vacuum like this. Never give her job. Nowhere

And what? Who don't believe that we don't do it

Done? For sure, a lot of you.

For sure. Look hom cold is for Ania.

Very cold

terrible

And I only in a shirt

And how culture involve, we take every rubbish.

We put it out

Go to slip road

And to Paris .... It's that place

Which we was slept. Now they put a barbed wire

And inscription : PRIVATE

I think he must be really scared

And we have a dumpster here

here , here

And I must go there , because of course here the dumpsters are nowhere

Go take out the rubbish

Good

We go to Paris

Because it's cold

And Belgian annoy me

Good that not Pole in Belgium

No ... the weather annoy me

Good, it's enough. You can't look at her so long, because ...

Because to will run out, and off the movie

I will hypnotise you

...........

It's cool

You know that somebody look out the window?

Lady there

Ok , after 2 km we see there a road

Yes there, afar off

We will go direction to France. Without Calle

What we have? Paris !!

Good bye rise

We are going to Paris!

The plan is that we stay somewhere next to Paris

And in the morning we will go inside, because Paris is very big

And to be safely

We go inside in the morning, and we leave in the evening

I was slept in this car. Totaly

Ania here

We can wash cups

We can make a tea and eat something!

Exactly

We have about 240 km to Paris

Easy

It's only one way

But it was very nice sleep

Perfect, a little bit rock , but well

We meet a Pole. We look - Polish number plate

But unfortunatly he have a break

I take about ...

20 sugar bags, or more

20 kilos

20 kilos from petrol station

And we are looking kow for a tap

To take more water, because toilet is cost 0,70 euro

And stink

Tell me why more of bus driver are from Poland?

Ther only use a Polish people?

Fast food

We have a pie

With butter and salat

And we try to clean this cup, because we cook here

So how you see, everything is burned

Ania take sponge. We have a polish

We heat it up a little. Maybe it will easier

We will try

And a gas

From Poland is end

Empty

Good that ... It isn't full

Good that we have another one

And what? we finish eat

And time to go further

There is about 10 km to border

We are still in Belgium , in a moment will be France

So I'm sure that we will be in France today

New country, new adventure.

Neither me neither Ania was in France

So it will be great

Anna is hitchhiking. And she say that she is still on petrol station

Wait

Here is a station, here no

And we can't catch a car so we go

make a break

One moment break

All right, we go to this Paris...

Don't shout

We have to make a little break.

And that's tough. Belgium stop us again

And we stay another beautiful morning

in Belgium. Another beautiful day.

Although we have 10 km to France

It's so cold. You can't imagine.

Said a girl who have termal clothes,

And me in shirt, T-shirt and sweatshirt

and in sweats. Because I don't have nothing else

I must

function.

With a goat

And where we can sleep here? Tell me

On the end of this path

And tell me why this path is here?

There is that way

And we are going into this forest

Like always Ania go first

Because I'm recording

no , no, no ,no

You want to be on every video , yes?

So you must go first

How to record back?

He said that I must go first

What?

What?

Something wird

What?

I don't know

And here

Here is ...

Check the bed

If there isn't a sharf sticks

Good

And great! The tent is ready. We do it together

Together

We will sit a moment

We put a stuff

And sleep

Look what Ania make

A tea and a sandwich

With only one slice bread that we have

But I make a lot of smaller

Yes, a lot ..

Good

Nice place

All right we take a things

France must be today

So dirty Ania here

I'm also , easy

tu tu tu tu tu

Nice place, what you think?

In forest

And a dumpster it is?

Also no.

We have a rubbish

And like good cityzen

We put it always in to a dumpster

No on the ground

Sun !

And this bicycle stay here since yesterday. But it change a side

Funny

And we are going to station

Across Ania's mysterious way

Listen what happend ! A guy come to us

We sit here , he come to us

I say it third time. And he say that he is going to Paris

And he take us with him

We don't start hitchhiking.

Totaly, we come here to brush a teeth

And we get a food also.

We get 3 sandwich per person. And a juice

He spend 30 euro for this

Ania what you would say?

It was delicious

My was medium

I was envy that you take that, because I take with chicken

Hello, we are in France

About 15 km from Paris

In a moment we will be .

We will brush a teeth now, because we can't make it. This guy come to us by himself

And we will go farther

And we will see Eiffel Tower, finaly , on our eyes

And what?

Time to go, yes?

To Eiffel Tower

Look , even here is "Bonjour"

Look, what strange road. Any truck can go there

Evaluate me, support me

In next episode

Look !

You see it?

Eiffel Tower!

For more infomation >> 15 #Sahara - Z Belgi do Paryża (ENG SUB) - Duration: 13:28.

-------------------------------------------

A Sticky Handyman Job / WLOG - Duration: 13:56.

All right, so this morning we got a few different things going on this morning right now

I am hanging out with my daughter while my wife is away at a mops program

But we got a pretty awesome Alois going on today

We're going to be doing some cool things at the at a children museum today. So I'm pretty excited to show you all that

But yeah, we just got back from a Doc's point. We got some new casts on my daughter's legs for her clubbed feet

and I kind of want to explain a little bit so

The doctor point ran a little bit longer than it originally was supposed to so my wife she needed to go to this

mops program so she was gonna have to be really late and if we had to come here and

Drop me off and then go over there

She would have been way too late to even go so she was really upset about that

So I made the choice to drop her off there and let her enjoy that and then I would

Watch Harper for a little while and then we'd go pick her up

and really that makes me think of like priorities and what I really love about this handyman business is it allows me to

Establish my priorities and have my work work around that so and I I encourage you guys to do the same as well

I mean, I think it's it's been

Absolutely amazing. So I have many many different jobs. Like I do a lot of things I've explained

I have a consulting business. I have a YouTube business. I had a handyman business

I have many other things that I'm working on but by far my biggest

Jobs are first my wife and then my daughter so my wife into my family. Those are my top priorities over everything

so to sacrifice a few dollars on a handyman job to be able to take care of my wife and my daughter is

well worth it and and

it worked out great because the children museum I called them up and they

Said hey that actually works out great that you want to come in the afternoon

Rather than the morning because we had some stuff going on in the morning. So it works out great. So it

I've said it before say it again a million times it is so great when you work with your ideal customer

someone who wants to work with you because they really

Understand where you're coming from and they care about your life and your family. Those are the people you want to work with

and so anyway

so just kind of explain what I'm doing today talk a little bit about priorities and then we're gonna get going to the

Children's Museum here in a little bit got some pretty awesome stuff going on. They're gonna replace some carpet tiles as

Well as build a few other games and stuff like that

I'm gonna show you guys what I've been working there for about a year and a half or so

And we've been we do it we've done a lot there. So it's pretty exciting

So I'll show you guys what I'm doing once I get there. Okay, here we are at the Sacramento Children's Museum

This is where I've done quite a bit of work before in the past

But this is kind of what we're gonna be focusing on today is replacing these carpet tiles here

There's quite a few

Quite a few nasty spots here. So we didn't bring over all the carpet tiles, but she's gonna go grab more

I've done quite a work quite a bit of work here in the past

You know, I've just done some electrical work

Then some woodworking

Built some exhibits moved exhibits things like that. Another thing I did here is I installed

These electronic dead bolts on almost all their doors just so the kids. Don't get in here and you

Don't need a key, you know because they have so many volunteers that work here

So you just have a code and that kind of opens everything

Got that on all of them. Let's see here. What else did I do here?

Back here on this wall here. This used to be a nasty concrete wall with really a lot of chips and dings and stuff

so we went in and

actually, my wife and I we both worked on that we kind of overlaid it with plywood and then they painted it and

Then another thing is talking about painting I painted this wall here

It's been kind of painted on because the kids this is kind of the paint area. So they have a

water

Water-based paint that they can paint that wall with and they end up painting this wall too while they're at it

But this is one thing I did kind of just a fun a fun little fun little area fun place to bring your kids

One other thing that is kind of cool kind of interesting they had some high school students built this

Built this periscope right here. So they built this periscope that goes on the side of this little makeshift boat

So I installed that periscope for them

Now I kind of it's kind of fun. So kids can look through that and then, you know look across street or whatever

let's see if you guys can see I

Wonder what that looks like so

It's kind of a fun little area here. But yeah, let's get to let's get to some work. All right, let's see. What kind of

Has one carpet towel one carpet tile down got to get this cleaned up get some

Get some new glue on it and put the new ones down first. We'll take off these other four here

My go-to tool for removing these guys is just a good linoleum knife seems to work pretty good

Okay, there's four

Carpet tiles replaced there so you can see there are definitely a different color. That's the original color

This is after years of kids running around it. So you could really use all these to be replaced but

That's not really gonna happen but in the next few weeks

Something that is pretty exciting all this carpet tile around

this

This air game is going to be replaced with some cool colorful

Carpet tile and I'm gonna be replacing that there's actually supposed to be in today, but it didn't come in today

But that's something we're gonna be doing within the next few weeks here. So that's movie pretty cool

So be looking for that little log - all right, let's get to replaces some more carpet tiles over there

You guys are interested in a step-by-step process for this carpet tiles check out my video

I will link that above here, but I made a video a while back on exactly how to replace these guys

Okay

I got all the carpet tiles done for the ones they have they're gonna go grab some more this thing here needs to be secured

Not indefinitely, so we're not going to do it. Super crazy. We're just gonna run a few lag bolts

Up through the top there on either side

Because basically they're gonna be removing this and they're gonna get a whole new exhibit in this hallway starting January 1st

So really this is just gonna be for Halloween

They're gonna make it change out the lights here and make it all kind of like spooky

So yeah, just gotta that's the next thing

Okay got this secure pretty good got a lag bolt up there

And lag bolts over here. So this is again just securing temporarily

Until they get their new exhibit. Okay, heading to heading to Home Depot to get some more that 6,700

Carpet tile adhesive the glue. It doesn't it doesn't go as far as I remember it going

I'm not I'm not fully out yet, but she is going to grab the manager of the of the museum there

she's going to grab like 20 more carpet tiles from the

Warehouse to have me install those so you need to go grab. I'm probably gonna grab two more buckets

Just just so I have enough

I don't think I'm gonna even go through one more but just so I have enough, you know

Run out have to keep running this and that but yeah

So that's where I'm heading right now going to Home Depot to pick that up

But yeah so far. This job's going good. Just did some carpet tiles

Secure that

That thing that they called the noodle forest

secure that to the wall hung a magnetic

magnetic

Board type thing to hang some name tags and things like that. So yeah

Okay. Got the carpet adhesive here Home Depot

So I'm heading back to the museum now and then I'm going to finish up all the rest of their carpet tiles

Which is like 20 or so left to do and then like I said in a few weeks

We'll be doing that big carpet tile job where I'm going to be kind of changing the whole look at that one

That one play area, which will be pretty fun

but

So I'm gonna be doing that and then I will touch base with you guys here a few seconds and we'll kind of go over

Some of the logistics from this job and kind of give you the total price and total hours into it

But anyway, so let's get to it

All right all done with that job worked out pretty well got quite a few carpet tiles done

Oh, yeah got quite a bit done. I got let's see today's work was about five hours worth work

Includes going going Home Depot that one time and then I got materials

I need to figure out what materials are. They this customer is pretty awesome. I don't really give them an estimate beforehand

They they just have work for me and I just show up and then I send them an estimate or an invoice after the fact

And they're pretty pretty cool about it. They know how much I charge so for this job

I will probably charge somewhere around 500 hours labor and then

And then whatever materials come to I got I did two gallons of that

sixty seven hundred

And that was really all the materials I had into the job. So yeah, today's job was pretty good

So I'm heading home and I'm gonna enjoy my evening and I thank you all so much for watching this vlog

Don't forget to like this video and subscribe to this channel if you want some more content

Thank you so much, and I hope you all have a great one. I'll see you on the next video

For more infomation >> A Sticky Handyman Job / WLOG - Duration: 13:56.

-------------------------------------------

Say Anything Challenge in Hindi | Navdeep Kaur - Duration: 7:19.

Sorry for using "tape" which is an english word.

For more infomation >> Say Anything Challenge in Hindi | Navdeep Kaur - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

क्या इस्लाम मे गैरमुस्लिमो से निकाह जायज ? : दीपक शर्मा || Deepak Sharma || Love Jihad - Duration: 1:40:29.

Is Islam justified the marriage with non-Muslims ? : Deepak Sharma || Love Jihad

For more infomation >> क्या इस्लाम मे गैरमुस्लिमो से निकाह जायज ? : दीपक शर्मा || Deepak Sharma || Love Jihad - Duration: 1:40:29.

-------------------------------------------

VICE | Official Trailer - Duration: 1:59.

What do you say?

I want you to be my VP.

I want you, you're my Vice.

Well, George, I uh...

I'm a CEO of a large company.

And I have been Secretary of Defense.

And I have been White House Chief of Staff.

The Vice Presidency is a mostly symbolic job.

Uh huh.

However, if we came to a uh...

different...

understanding...

And I can handle the more mundane...jobs.

Overseeing bureaucracy,

military,

energy,

and um,

foreign policy.

Yeah, right.

I like that.

When you have power, people will always try to take it from you.

Always.

Are you even more ruthless than you used to be?

So we gonna do this thing, or what? I mean, is this happening?

I believe...

we can make this work.

[laughing] hot damn.

For more infomation >> VICE | Official Trailer - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Neydhal , The Coast - Coimbatore - A Resturant For Sea Food Lovers - Duration: 11:39.

See description for Google Maps location link

For more infomation >> Neydhal , The Coast - Coimbatore - A Resturant For Sea Food Lovers - Duration: 11:39.

-------------------------------------------

Supernatural Season 14 Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Supernatural Season 14 Trailer (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Truck | Forklift Truck Bulldozer Excavator Dump Truck Digger | Construction Trucks - Duration: 16:28.

Let's go on a bus ride

The wheels on the bus go round and round. round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish,swish. swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish,swish, all through the town!

The driver on the bus goes move on back, move on back, move on back!

The driver on the bus goes move on back, all through the town!

The people on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down!

The people on the bus go up and down, all through the town!

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep. beep, beep beep, beep, beep, beep.

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep. all through the town!

The baby on the bus goes waah, waah waah! waah, waah waah! waah, waah waah!

The baby on the bus goes waah, waah waah! all through the town!

The mommies on the bus go shh, shh, shh! shh, shh, shh! shh, shh, shh!

The mommies on the bus go shh, shh, shh! all through the town!

The wheels on the bus go round and round. round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

That was such a fun ride!

For more infomation >> Kids Truck | Forklift Truck Bulldozer Excavator Dump Truck Digger | Construction Trucks - Duration: 16:28.

-------------------------------------------

$5 Halloween Decoration Challenge - Duration: 8:03.

Hi everybody, this is the five-dollar Halloween decoration challenge collab

They didn't have the last thing that I needed for this little project

So I gotta run to Target and get that real quick and they wouldn't get started

Okay, so we got our packing tape

we've got our plastic wrap it's time for

The part surrogate still have the most fun with and hopefully I don't die. Let's make a ghost

This is uncomfortable now it's time for step two which is to cover me in packing tape

Okay, I'm covered in plastic wrap and packing tape Farms are very tired

My dog is cutting into the video

Arms are very tired. It's the whole time on my chest now

Sarah's got to try to cut this thing off of me without cutting a

beloved Saints shirt

Here we go

Okay, so a little tip

You're gonna get super sweaty inside of this

don't wrap it too tight because

then the scissors are gonna go right along the edge of your skin and it might hurt just a little bit but

ghosts torso finished

Alright had to recover from the body creation now, we're gonna do the hood for our hooded figures

All right hood is made now it's time to put this bad boy back together again

So this is where the project really ends we have

My torso that was wrapped in plastic

wrap and then packing tape my

$0.99 doll here attached to the tube that was left over from the the what was left of our cling wrap which we bought

Two boxes, which was two was more than enough

And then we made her little hood use some tape to close up all the little places where they were sere cut me out

I'm gonna

hook some fishing line back here hang this bad boy from a tree, but I think I'm gonna take it a step further which

blows the budget because this was

five dollars

Yeah, but I have some extra

spiderweb laying around I think I'm gonna attach underneath here to give it a little bit of a I

Don't know maybe uh, what's the word not ectoplasm, but you know, whatever

vapour ish quality, so when he's swaying from the trees, he looks a bit more a

little more spooky

so anyway

Okay, so I ended up putting him on a rod rather than hanging him and hooked him up in this corner in our back porch

Sara if you'd hit the lights, please

Spooky I don't all like it five bucks. Not too shabby. Okay

Whose idea was it it was Sarah's she saw it on Instagram and it looked pretty creepy. So

Good I baby ghost Sarah

goes to ghost

Jacob thanks for watching. Don't forget. This is a collab with several other great YouTube channels

Be sure to check out the playlist

Link it's in the corner the description and it'll be at the end of the video on that

Main screen with all the other buttons you can click on. Thanks for watching

We'll see you next time

For more infomation >> $5 Halloween Decoration Challenge - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

Isometric Room (Low Poly) | Blender Tutorial | Part 3/3 | German (with Subtitles) - Duration: 11:26.

hey everyone and welcome to part three of my low poly isometric room series

today we are going to add more details to our nice room here

and finishing our low poly room. So let's get started..

We are now in blender and we start with a simple cube again.

We will create now some books for our shelf.

Scale your book a little bit and make it also a little bit thinner

on the x axis, so you will become a nice book.

I will scale my book here also a little bit. But

looking fine. You can now switch to edit mode and press CTRL+R

to create two loop cuts here and move it to the side here.

Then we need another loop cut on this side.

Only move to this side. Now we can select this face,

press E to extrude and cancel this action. Now move this face down a little bit, like so.

So you have this result.

You can select this face here at the back and press X to delete the edges here.

So you fixed this problem. Now switch to vertex mode and select

these corners here with shift select.

Now press F to fill this face. We can now give our book a nice

material. I will choose this red color here for now,

oh wait. Let us create a different material for our book.

So create a new material for it.

Let's choose a nice blue color,

like so. Maybe a little bit darker,

darker.. like this. This looks fine.

Now create a second material for the book. A white one.

We have currently a white one, so choose this.

and assign the material to the top part here.

You can also assign it to the side faces here, much better result now.

So when you find a nice color for your book we can scale it

a little bit in again. So it's a little bit thinner.

Also maybe on the y axis and also on the z axis a little

bit thinner. Now let's move this to the right position.

So move it to your shelf.

I need to scale here again for a correct size.

Move it up. Wonderful.

Now press Shift+D to duplicate our book to create a second one.

We make a different color for this one.

So let's delete the old one and create a new material.

And choose another nice color, I will pick up a nice red color for it.

So let's choose a nice color.

We need to assign our material of course.

Now you can switch to face mode again

to assin our white material to the top part of your second book.

I really like our books. Let's create a third book.

So press Shift+D to duplicate and rotate this maybe a little bit

so the third book is hanging around here.

Maybe we play to hard video games?

We can of course rotate our first book a little bit.

So it is not looking too perfect.

Only rotate it on the z axis here.

Great. The next thing that we will do

are some gallery pictures for our room. So let's add

another cube and scale it very small.

Scale it to a good size, maybe also here on the x axis.

Then zoom in to your picture and

select the front face here. Press E to extrude and scale it instantly in.

You can also use the insert function for this. Then extrude it again and cancel the

extrude and move this part in. Now let's choose some materials.

I will choose the black one that we currently have from our screens.

Maybe a second material for the image. You can use a

texture when you like for a real picture. But I will use

maybe a blue or this white color here.

This is our image. Now let's move this to the wall.

I will choose this position. Maybe a little bit above our bed.

So we can see our pictures. Let's make another picture.

Shift+D to duplicate and scale a bigger one. Oh and maybe

a third one which ist smaller.

This can be looking very nice.

So scale it down, and move it to the center of the two pictures.

Perfect. Now we can make a window here.

I will use our big picture for this.

So duplicate this picture here and

scale this much more bigger. So we have a nice window here.

Now let's choose maybe a white material color for our window.

And for the glass we can pick also a nice material.

Hm, not so good. Let us create a new one.

What you also can do is

to assign a glass shader or something else for this.

But we have not much time, so I will assign a nice blue color here.

Or no, a darker blue is better. Because we

have our lamp on. We doesn't have our lamp on the day on.

Looking very nice.

I will scale this maybe a little bit bigger.

So I will scale here also a little. bit.

What we also can do is to create a nice carpet for our room.

So let's add another cube and scale this very small

also on the z axis here.

When you want a bigger carpet you need to scale a bigger one.

Now lets bring this to a good position.

Rotate the carpet on the z axis a little bit for a better result.

We can now also assign a nice material for this thing.

Nice. One thing that we missed in our room is some vegetation.

So let's add another cube for this and scale this down.

We want to position this cube to the other shelf.

So we can make something like a cactus or anything else.

Lets find the right position.

Oh, I'm far away from this.

In this view we have a better look to this.

Now move this to this position.

Maybe you need to scale it to the correct size for your shelf.

When we are find a good position we can assign a material

for our pot here. I like this one, looking realistic, like clay.

Extrude this face at the top and scale it in. Extrude it again and cancel the extrude.

Now move this face down. For this part of our pot, we can use

a dirty material for the flower earth. This looks nice.

Now we need a face in the center here. So let's

extrude this again and scale it in. We have now a small color issue here

but that's not a problem. Select now the face in the center

and extrude this again and move a little bit high.

So.. that we have our stump here. And extrude this again, scale and move.

So we have a nice cubic plant. Of course we need to assign a green color here.

So create a new material.

Pick your random greenish color, I think

I will use this one. This is looking very well.

Don't forgot the face at the top here.

And for our stump we need also a brown material but

we can use our wall material for this.

Look at that! What a beautiful cactus.

This is fine. We don't need to water a cactus any day.

I will increase the speed here to change some colors and then we are going

to create a nice water bottle for our room.

For this bottle, we need a new cube.

So scale this cube to a nice size.

Maybe a bit on the z axis.

I will move our small cube here first

to our desc and scale some axis here again.

Press S, Shift+Z to scale everything but not the z axis.

I will bring a loop cut in here.

Like so, we can now scale this part. But looking terrible.

So make a new loop cut above the other one.

So we can scale this part in for a better result.

Now select this complete edges here

and scale it also in, to make something like this. Now we can assign a material.

I will choose this blue one, and for the cover we can use

a black one. So select the faces here and assign the material.

Very simple water bottle. I will move this to our desk.

Maybe with a small rotation on the z axis.

Now we have something to drink. Awesome.

And then you only need to click on the render button in the camera component

to have this amazing and beautiful render picture.

We are done with our low poly isometric room series with this part.

I hope you liked it like me. And when you want

to see more, write a comment below and check out my channel.

You've create a different room? You can find my mail adress in the channel info.

You can show me your room when you like, I'm very excited for this.

In this sense, leave a like and subscribe

and I will see you soon.

Bye.

For more infomation >> Isometric Room (Low Poly) | Blender Tutorial | Part 3/3 | German (with Subtitles) - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

Manifest - Ben Follows the Music (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Manifest - Ben Follows the Music (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

The SECRET KHARGHAR LAKE | Team ZRex | **HIDDEN SPOT** - Duration: 5:04.

Thank you, Big Brother!

I just told Sunny to ask for a lift!!

Sunny asked and he even agreed to give a lift..

But how will we go back home now??

For more infomation >> The SECRET KHARGHAR LAKE | Team ZRex | **HIDDEN SPOT** - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

💮☣Иностранец реагирует на ЯрмаК - Мама - Duration: 9:02.

For more infomation >> 💮☣Иностранец реагирует на ЯрмаК - Мама - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

आ गया भोजपुरी का सबसे गन्दा गाना 2018 पटाओ छौड़ी के सटाओ SuperHit Staje Show - Duration: 2:58.

Pataw Chhauri Ke Sataw

Pataw Chhauri Ke Sataw

Pataw Chhauri Ke Sataw

Pataw Chhauri Ke Sataw

Pataw Chhauri Ke Sataw

Pataw Chhauri Ke Sataw

Pataw Chhauri Ke Sataw

Pataw Chhauri Ke Sataw

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét