Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 10 2017

Hello everyone. My name is Priti Nath Guru

We all know that today's we live in the world of 24 x 7

So the people who works in night or evening shift and deliver us services and products

Due to this they face some health issues because they are not working in natural timings

So this video is dedicated for such people

We'll talk about some points that to be followed so that they can take care of their health

First of all we'll talk about Exercise

Nature says that we should work in morning and sleep in night

But the people who work in night or evening shift generally

They work in night and sleeps in morning which is against the nature

So for them its very important to be more concentrated towards exercise because

Due to such routine they have to face lot of medical problems i.e

Stress, Sugar, Headache, Anxiety issues

So its important to keep your exercises in your mind and try to give a healthy lifestyle to yourself

I understand when you work in night then you want to take rest in morning

But its a matter of your health

So when you work in night and the moment you come back in morning

Then either join gym or do some walk at least

People who are not doing till now, try to do it from 10 mins to 30 mins

Though you must be tired but nothing is as important than your health

Second thing which I would suggest you to keep you movements active while and where you are working

Concept behind this is - Don't stand if you can walk, Don't sit if you can stand

Don't lay down if you can sit & don't sleep if you can lay down

So do it as per your possibility and do walk if it works else you can do your work in standing position

Try to do it at least for sometime only but we should do it

But if you have completely sitting job then try to give some movements to your hands and legs

Also keep the movements of head & even if you rotate your neck

Even if you keep the movements of your hands so that will be added in your activities

This will be beneficial for you to give you a healthy lifestyle

Though physically we are going against the nature

But try to take maximum of nature friendly or natural food items in your diet

We should have maximum intake of vegetable and fruits rather than having junk food

Because due to night shift and lack of time people prefer eating food in canteen

Canteen in offices provides either junk or fried food

So try to carry some fruits or vegetables with you from home so that you get natural food

Before you go for work you should have balanced dinner which contains

All group of food items including fruits, vegetables, salad and Dal - Chapati.

Try to have minimal quantity of carbohydrate

Taking balanced diet will help you to pass 3-4 hours easily rest you can take some light snacks

Take the fruits from carried from home, that will be better for you

Don't take too much coffee and tea

Have proper intake of water and never tries to avoid water

Make sure that you have 3-4 litre of water intake in a day & less intake of tea and coffee

Apart from that if you have any medical issues like Headache, Stress & Anxiety.

Moment you notice any symptom of it, never ignore it rather you must take medical help

Because these problems can be severe for the people who work in this kind of job or routine

People who work in evening or night shift, they face these types of medical issues

Which can turn into complicated so before they turn complicated you must take prior medical help

Apart from that try to stay happy and do medication if possible

One more thing to be take care by the employees and the employers who belongs to this industry

Work should be done in forwarding shifts rather than backward shifts

Forward Shift means - if you had work in night shift then your next working shift would be morning

And after working in morning shift you next working shift should be evening

Rather following evening shift after night shift and then morning shift

No backward shifts instead maintain forward shift so it will be easier for your body clock to adjust with it

I hope you'll like this video & following these tips will enable you to have all the health benefits

Please do like and share my videos & do subscribe my channel

Thank you....

For more infomation >> नाईट शिफ्ट वाले ऐसे घटाएं वज़न II WEIGHT LOSS TIPS FOR NIGHT SHIFT WORKERS BY PRITI NATH GURU II - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Uiisii BA-T8 review in Bangla (Best budget earphone for bass lovers) The bass cannon - Duration: 5:18.

Uiisii BA-T8 review in Bangla (Best budget earphone for bass lovers) The bass cannon

For more infomation >> Uiisii BA-T8 review in Bangla (Best budget earphone for bass lovers) The bass cannon - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Board about the wrong side - Duration: 0:17.

For more infomation >> Board about the wrong side - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর চ্যানেল 24 লাইভ ১০ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Channel 24 News Today - Duration: 16:39.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর চ্যানেল 24 লাইভ ১০ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Channel 24 News Today - Duration: 16:39.

-------------------------------------------

Tomorrow People - Get It Back - Duration: 2:58.

I've done all I can.

I'm feeling like I can't no more.

And you been making me...

Feel like I'm nothing, our heads keep butting, this needs confronting.

Cause I don't know.

How much more I can take.

I know that I've been...

Giving my all but we seem to fall short every single time.

I'm hanging on the edge, can't get it back no more

I'm hanging on the edge I'm about to fall.

Tell me can we get it back, tell me can we get it back.

I'm trying but it's something that I can't ignore.

Show me that you care or I'm out that door.

Tell me can we get it back, tell me can we get it back.

Cause love don't live no more.

Love don't live no more.

Woah...

What should I do?

You got me so confused.

Cause you keep playing...

Games with my mind and wasting my time.

So what's the point of all this?

Oh, we've got to make this work.

But I'm feeling like the love we had is starting to fade.

And I don't wanna wake up hearing the same old song.

I'm hanging on the edge, can't get it back no more.

I'm hanging on the edge I'm about to fall.

Tell me can we get it back, tell me can we get it back.

I'm trying but it's something that I can't ignore.

Show me that you care or I'm out that door.

Tell me can we get it back, tell me can we get it back.

Cause love don't live no more.

Don't live here anymore, anymore.

Feel like I can't get it back no more.

I'm hanging on the edge I'm about to fall.

Tell me can we get it back, tell me can we get it back.

I'm trying but it's something that I can't ignore.

Show me that you care or I'm out that door.

Tell me can we get it back, tell me can we get it back.

Cause love don't live no more.

For more infomation >> Tomorrow People - Get It Back - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Heart Stop - Jannine Weigel (Behind The Scenes) - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Heart Stop - Jannine Weigel (Behind The Scenes) - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Logitech G433 Gaming Headset Unboxing & Review - Duration: 3:37.

Hey guys, salut mes amis och hallå gubbar, Maxim here.

So I've decided that I wanted to go back to reviewing products again.

In this video I wanna thank Logitech for sending me the G433 gaming headset which I will unbox,

review, and try out for CS:GO.

I'm gonna do two parts for this video, and I'll most likely do more review videos in

the future, but anyway let's start with the unboxing.

First you get this with plastic around it, just cut it, rip it open and you'll get to

the main box.

It's very easy to open, and here's the inside.

The first thing you're greeted with is the headset itself.

The look is certainly different from most other headsets, the cans are covered in fabric,

the headband is steel-reinforced plastic, and they feel light, which is very important

for longer gaming sessions.

Inside the cups you can almost see the smaller speakers which are responsible for the surround

sound effect.

If we continue with the box now, and go further down we get the cables, a pair of replacement

cups, a quick manual and a light carrying bag.

The unboxing part was straight-forward and these were all the accessories inside.

This is the microphone that you plug-in yourself, the PC splitter in-case you don't want to

use the USB converter, which looks like this, and lastly you have the phone cable in-case

you just want to use the headset outside or for your phone, and the regular cable, with

the microphone mute key and the volume adjuster.

I really like how none of the cables or even the microphone is permanently connected to

the headset, so if you want, you can change anything, like if any of the cables are damaged

you can simply replace them.

Plugging things to the headset like the microphone is very easy to do.

The main cable used for your PC is not the longest cable I've seen on a headset but it's

definitely not too short and that's a big plus.

You can decide to connect the main cable to the PC splitter or the USB converter.

I prefer the USB converter, you get all the built-in features and it usually shows up

on Windows as a separate device.

So, how do they feel?

I think they're comfortable, and for the couple hours that I've worn them I have no problems with them.

So when I first plugged them in to try the sound, Windows was very fast to recognize

them, and in the audio settings of Windows, my headset was set to default automatically

for both playback and recording devices.

No manual configuration was needed, everything worked immediately.

Now to the sound quality, from what I can hear, the G433's handle lower-frequencies

with a more rounded fattening sound, it sort of amplifies the bass while giving it a bit

of a punch, however this is a CSGO channel.

So, how do they perform in CS:GO?

I tried them on a retake server and the first thing I noticed is shooting sounds crisp together

with that punchy bass and it's quite satisfying.

It took me a couple rounds to get used to hearing footsteps and pinpointing enemies.

I might be able to tweak the sound a bit with the Logitech gaming software, but I'll save

that for the next video.

This is the microphone of the headset, you can decide for yourself if you think it sounds

good or not.

I think the microphone did a good job for canceling out most of the background noise.

Thanks again Logitech for sending me this pair, also you can get the headset in different

colors – not just black, but also red and blue.

So that was all I had for this video, you can find more information about the G433's

in the video description, and I'll make another video with them later on to go a little bit

deeper after I've tried them for a while.

You can follow me on Twitter and Instagram if you like what I do, I'll see you guys soon,

and go bananas!

For more infomation >> Logitech G433 Gaming Headset Unboxing & Review - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Dominican Power 🙋👯😇 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:55.

For more infomation >> Dominican Power 🙋👯😇 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:55.

-------------------------------------------

ЙОДА НА ТЁМНОЙ СТОРОНЕ! Часть 3. Атака Клонов. Если бы Йода Стал Ситхом. - Duration: 9:50.

For more infomation >> ЙОДА НА ТЁМНОЙ СТОРОНЕ! Часть 3. Атака Клонов. Если бы Йода Стал Ситхом. - Duration: 9:50.

-------------------------------------------

The Chainsmokers ft. Jhené Aiko - Wake Up Alone (TELYKast Remix) [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:27.

Now I got cars

Now I got clothes

Now I got money

Now I got crowds screamin' my name

Sayin' they love me

You got real close, say I'm not alone

You understand me

But late at night, when I close my eyes

The quiet scares me

Will you still care in the morning?

When the magic's gone, gone, oh?

And will you be there in the morning?

Do you stay when it all goes?

Or will I wake up alone?

I don't need cars

I don't need clothes

Forget that money

(Forget that money)

Cause if I go home all on my own

It ain't worth nothing

Will you still care in the morning?

When the magic's gone, gone, oh?

And will you be there in the morning?

Do you stay when it all goes?

Or will I wake up alone?

Will you still care in the morning?

When the magic's gone, gone, oh?

And will you be there in the morning?

Do you stay when it all goes?

Or will I wake up alone?

Wake up alone

Or will I wake up alone?

For more infomation >> The Chainsmokers ft. Jhené Aiko - Wake Up Alone (TELYKast Remix) [Lyrics] - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Как Нарисовать Ам Няма для Детей. Учимся рисовать героев Cut the Rope. Простые Рисунки Своими Руками - Duration: 6:02.

For more infomation >> Как Нарисовать Ам Няма для Детей. Учимся рисовать героев Cut the Rope. Простые Рисунки Своими Руками - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

《Girls' Talk - 豁出去漫遊》第32集 - 毛里求斯 - Duration: 11:06.

For more infomation >> 《Girls' Talk - 豁出去漫遊》第32集 - 毛里求斯 - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

如何安全使用公用WiFi網路 - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> 如何安全使用公用WiFi網路 - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

DSC 0769 - Duration: 2:03.

Do you celebra-

Do you celebrate Halloween?

"No"

Okay, well what do you think of cultural mixing?

Do you think it gets richer and stronger or weaker?

"Weaker."

Why?

"Like Halloween, it's like ghosts and scary."

No no haha, I mean in general, with cultural mixing, other than Halloween,

do you think cultures get weaker or stronger or what?

"It gets stronger."

Stronger, why?

"Because Halloween, it's all ghosts."

Uh okay. Second question!

How important is a cultural or national identity?

Is it very important or a little or what?

"I mean... it's important."

Why?

"The cultural identity?"

Yeah, or your national identity, or the Arab identity.

"Are you talking about the ID?"

No, no, like your identity, deep down, as a Jordanian, an Arab, etc.

"No I'm Jordanian, my nationality is Jordanian."

No, no, forget your ID or passport, like uh you personally,

How important is the Arab identity? And its cultural identity?

"Like studying and...?"

[ABDELQADER] Are you ready to, for example, mix with other people

like people from America, are you willing to mix with them, study with them, be like them,

[Trying to explain scenarios and examples]

[SAYF] Okay, so if you, for example, moved to America today,

Is it okay to forget your Jordanian identity?

"Yeah, we forget"

You'll forget? And in your opinion, is that okay?

"Yeah it's fine, but if someone asks me where I'm from I'll tell him Jordanian."

In this era of globalization with internet and sharing,

can we preserve a unique Arab identity?

"We'll preserve."

We preserve, how?

"If we were strong, we'll preserve"

Okay, thank you.

"Habibi"

For more infomation >> DSC 0769 - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Arena of Valor - Tel`Annas Player Guide - Duration: 8:23.

For more infomation >> Arena of Valor - Tel`Annas Player Guide - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

Kulturelle Konflikte in der Gemeinde GANZES VIDEO (cultural conflicts in the church FULL) - Duration: 7:12.

If for example an oriental christians visits a western worship service there can be cultural misunderstandings.

We will take a normal worship service in the west and explain some cultural conflicts

even though they do not apply to every oriental christian.

I visited a church service

I wasn't there three weeks

but the Christians did not ask how I do.

They are not interested.

They speak about love but their faces stay cold.

You come inte a church service and they do not greet you.

You can feel rejected.

More painful it is for oriental christians.

They know a different welcome culture.

Smiling faces, people saying that they are happy to see you.

It is helpful if some people in the church are free to welcome heartly all people especially the oriental people.

Of course woman should be cautious to not welcome the man too heartly.

With the time oriental people will understand

that a smiling young woman is not flirting

and that a dull face of a christian in the west is not seen as cold.

Generally the relationship and the meeting with people is much more important

than the correct process of the church service.

He always comes too late to church and that disturbs us.

Punctuality is very important to the Christians in the West.

We speak of a monochrome culture in the West.

You can win time or lose time.

There is a time schedule for the day.

Do not arrive more than 5 or 10 minutes too late - it is insulting.

For the economy this principle is helpful

but in church this punctuality and having no time can be seen as cold and unkind.

It is totally different in polychrome cultures.

The people live in time, they have time.

They prioritize tasks by importance.

Of course, in administrative offices or work places you will have to get used to being punctual

but a church is often a place of retreat.

Here, a lot of people do not want to feel the same constrains as in the work place.

Clothing. "Look at these woman's. How they dress.

Is this a church. It is a seduction."

Often muslims but also oriental christians are disturbed by the dress of the woman's in the church.

How does that fit together with a holy god?

By the way also older people in the church got a problem with the development in clothing.

It is like that: hypocrisy, ruthlessness, force or unreliability

are seen as far more worse in the view of the christians in the west than a revealing clothing.

Orientals notice with time that the christians in the west are among other things influenced by the society

for example the freedom of every christian to determine for themselves how they live their christians lifestyle.

Here in the west they understand freedom like that:

woman's can dress what they want

and what the men are thinking is their own responsibility.

But to not dress like everybody else is for woman's not as easy as men think.

Young woman's want to dress good, sometimes better than the others

sometimes to win the heart of a good locking man.

I needs a lot of self consciousness to not just do what the others do.

At the latest if the own kids are grown up in the west

it get's easier for orientals to understand this freedom in the west.

We had an appointment and when I asked him he told me that he would come.

But he did not come. How rude!

Why is he lying to me every time.

In the oriental culture sometimes it is more polite to not come although he said: yes I come

It would be rude to say directly that he is not interested in an appointment.

Often they do not see it as a lie:

"yes inshalla" if god allows it.

To understand each other better here is a comparison.

Not much man in the west would tell her wife:

Darling you have increased.

Although it is the truth but you do not want to insult your partner.

You want to stay in an friendly relationship with your wife partner.

And if somebody feels insulted it is most of the time not dangerous in Germany

but in a lot of oriental countries it can be dangerous to insult somebody.

Furthermore for orientals it is very insulting if you let out your angry emotions and to call somebody a liar.

Indirect criticism is often more successful.

If somebody lies to you you could ask:

What would your father do, if somebody is doing this to him.

This is a way to let the people think about their behavior.

What does the christians in the west do the whole week?

They meet 2 hours in the church

and then everybody goes home alone.I do not understand it.

In the west the people are individualistic and this is positiv for the economy in these countries

The developments in the economy influenced also the churches.

In oriental countries you spend a lot of time with parents and great parents.

It is a collectivistic culture.

The best for the group is more important than the privacy of one single person.

A lot of christians from collectivistic cultures came to to west without family and they hope for new friendships.

But the christians in the west do not have time because of their priorities in life.

If they disappear after the church this can be strange of orientals.

But orientals in the church often do not know something about the problems of the the individual.

Some people in the church are sick, over-worked, doubting or they got other problems.

If churches care for encounter between orientals and western christians it can help understand each other.

The are a few suggestions for new arrived oriental christians and former muslims.

A lot of the situations also fit to african and asian christians.

This video is not about who is right but about how we can be in good terms with each other.

If something is disturbing you it is important to speak with each other.

But please let us not expect perfect christians.

There could be misunderstanding and arguing and then it is easy to take bias.

With this word from Jesus it can be better:

Jesus said: be merciful like your father in heaven. Luke 6:36

For more infomation >> Kulturelle Konflikte in der Gemeinde GANZES VIDEO (cultural conflicts in the church FULL) - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

5 Moves To A Bigger, Stronger Back : Best Back Workout - Duration: 5:22.

Because that's what gave you then that strength in the back and gave you the thickness of the back because remember

When you train the back you need the width, and you need the thickness

But you need the thickness on the lower part of the back you need the thickness on the top of the back and the outer

back, and then the center back

95 or 95

So for the beginners I want you to aim for about 30 total reps

This could take you five sets it could take you eight sets you could take you ten sets

Once you feel accomplished, and you could do that very easily

I want you to bump it up to 50 reps total and then work up to that. Let's go close the skimpiest

So a few big tips Arnold has for the bent-over rows is he likes to have its glutes lower than its torso

The other thing is you want to maintain a straight back

Most of the work the third tip is you want to make sure you're rolling the bar into your abs

Rather than your chest you want to make sure you're getting a full range of motion and really working those Lots

Every site, you're going to wave he likes progressive difficulty Arnold is really big on Pyramid Texts

So we're just going to work our way up the ladder. We're not going down but to kill it

We're doing five sets ten reps

All right, so Arnold does he's an interesting way

He lets the link for his body some people like to keep their

Port so tight when he does his he pulls his chest over his knees stretches flat comes back gets a big squeeze

This bad boy, we're doing four sets of eight to 15 reps go

We're doing Arnold's workout you need the hydration though you

So when Arnold does these he doesn't like to do things with a little range of motion?

He's all about the stretch put that seat all the way down no slacking

Every day

In case you guys haven't noticed Arnold absolutely loves destroying his back from all different angles

Whether it's a pull-up a row a pulldown. He loves crushing it

Like My Video

You go wide you can go high play with it, and hit you're back from different angles

What's up guys if you're still watching at this point

You're clearly premium members of the Casas army and we appreciate you so much

You guys appreciate what we do and want to have a pivotal role

In supporting and bettering us and helping us help other people you guys can come over here to our

Patreon and help donate as a monthly donation to help us grow with different pledge levels with different

Share your thoughts in comment box

And then the beauty of this is this helps us effectively make better videos get better content & perdue

Improve production quality all throughout, thank you so much any donation would help so much

If not just keep liking subscribing and being awesome. Than

Subscribe My Channel

For more infomation >> 5 Moves To A Bigger, Stronger Back : Best Back Workout - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

💄DIY Easy Natural Eye Makeup Tutorial Eyebrow Tutorial for Beginners Everyday - Duration: 10:18.

Thank you for watching! Don't forget like & subscribe :))

For more infomation >> 💄DIY Easy Natural Eye Makeup Tutorial Eyebrow Tutorial for Beginners Everyday - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Big Man | 빅맨 - EP 2 [SUB : ENG, CHN, IND, VI] - Duration: 1:00:20.

I brought you the real culprit.

Why would I have done that if I were guilty?

You know who he is, right? He's Kang Dongseok.

Kang Dongseok of Hyunsung Group!

It'll be hard with his current heart, Mr. Chairman.

We can get a transplant immediately

if we have a donor within the family.

If there is no donor among the current family members,

we can bring someone into the family.

Bring him to me, whatever it takes.

Even if you must kill him.

Kim Jihyeok?

We conclude that Kang Jihyeok is brain dead.

Our Dongseok will be back to normal, right?

Kang Jihyeok came back to life.

Dongseok...

- Madam. / - Honey.

Dongseok.

It'll be difficult for him to recuperate completely.

The fact that you're Chairman Kang Seonguk's son...

Jihyeok.

It's so good to see you, Jihyeok.

They called from China. Everything's ready.

The likelihood of success is close to 100%.

And overwhelm that man.

Throw money, women, whatever, at him.

Why did you abandon me?

Treat him like your real son today

so he won't suspect anything.

It'll be for the last time.

Wait a minute.

I think it was in the bag you were holding.

Do you think we could be siblings?

Not at all.

Do you know whom I can't forgive the most in the world?

People who manipulate me using my parents!

There is no need to weigh the options now.

Just get rid of him.

I have to see for myself

who I am, and what my true identity is.

You can't let him in.

Stop him, even if you have to use force.

No!

People supporting Hyunsung from behind the scenes...

Chairman Kang Seonguk.

Am I really your son?

I'd like to introduce the new future of Hyunsung.

He's the new leader of Hyunsung Distributions.

I present to you President Kang Jihyeok.

He has lost his mind.

He's quick in securing his place.

I guess he really is related to you.

I'm sure he will lead Hyunsung Distributions well

while President Kang Dongseok is in the U.S. Thank you.

This is my gift to you for your past sufferings.

(Episode 3)

I heard from Mr. Do.

You went to the house while Jina was alone?

Why did you do that?

That's what I'd like to ask you.

Why are you doing this?

Jihyeok.

You're my son.

Son?

I lived crawling on the ground all my life.

Why are you giving that position to someone like me?

Do you really think it makes any sense?

Stop

toying with me.

I'm your father, no matter what anyone says.

Father?

Father?

My father

was a jerk who abandoned me!

Keep saying it as much as you want

"I'm your father."

I'll let out all the anger pent up inside.

You were right.

I should've at least spent a lot of money.

Thanks for the advice.

The number you have dialed is not in service.

The number you have dialed is not in service.

You get it now?

I think you should just continue on working.

If you disagree with me...

I won't judge or think about my assignment.

I'll adhere to that policy.

I keep realizing how smart you are.

I just have to do my job.

That's all.

It's been a while.

It's thanks to people behind the scenes like you

that Hyunsung Group is as successful as it is.

But this is where the problems start.

They say that a sword is in my future.

That must be why I became a prosecutor.

A prosecutor bears the sword of the law.

He is a warrior who swings the sword against injustice.

The prosecution plans

to attack Hyunsung Distributions.

The gifts to President Kang Dongseok must've made them

realize that Hyeongseong Distributions is important.

I will hand each of you a sword.

Swing it

against all the corruption in the world.

Against all things rotten in the world.

Against the selfish corporations

that only care about profits!

Strike them without mercy.

Who's in charge here?

- Who's in charge? / - I am.

- I have a warrant. / - Thank you.

Don't be scared and please cooperate.

Don't do anything weird.

- What's going on? / - What else?

It's because we have an incompetent new president.

Hyunsung Distributions will be divided up

and everything rotten will disappear with it.

And the blame will fall on

the current president of Hyunsung Distributions,

Kang Jihyeok.

Once Hyunsung Distributions is gone

so will its president, Kang Jihyeok.

Ma Dongsik!

Gosh!

H-Hedgey, why are you doing this to me?

What did I do?

Then why were you running away from me?

You were the one following me in the car.

Why did you try to run me over?

And who made you do it?

Who ordered you to flatten me, you jerk?

Goodness. You handed one of my boys to the cops!

That's the only reason?

I know you left this lifestyle,

but did you really forget?

You're a traitor.

You'll regret not dying.

- Hey, you jerk! / - Hey!

Are you hurt?

No, but how are you...

Chairman Kang instructed me to protect you.

Mr. Lee. Take him home.

Please come this way.

Are you hurt?

What is it?

Leave us.

It's the content of the note

the orphanage director gave Kim Jihyeok.

Below is our proposal on how to refute what it says.

We took care of one of them.

The rest are for me to do.

I'll look for an alternative, if you'd like.

No. Now that I made him the company president,

I can't let him doubt anything even in the slightest.

I must make him believe that I am his father.

That's the only way my gamble will pay off.

It looks like I'll have to put on a show. Goodness.

Please take off the mask.

It's okay, I saw your face.

Do you still doubt them?

No. And even if I am their son

they wouldn't come for me again

after I caused such a scene.

We can go back to our old lives now.

That's ridiculous.

You may give up, but parents can't.

They can't give up on their own child.

You never had kids. How would you know?

You don't need to have kids to know that.

That's what love is all about.

Love?

Those people don't know how to love.

Chairman Kang Seonguk of Hyunsung Group

displayed symptoms of brain hemorrhaging

and has been admitted to the hospital.

Oh my goodness.

Oh no. Shouldn't you go see him?

You believe that?

They all do that when they get investigated.

It's so cliche.

Still, what if it's real?

I'm telling you it's not. So don't worry.

He was perfectly fine not long ago.

That's all an act.

Go do the dishes!

They will see if taxes have been filed correctly.

The prosecution suspects that there has been

a systematic tax evasion within the corporation.

Chairman Kang Seonguk was interrogated to see

if the evasion was done under his command.

It's an act.

- It's okay. I can go alone. / - Still...

- Wait here. I'll go alone. / - Yes, Sir.

Excuse me, where's the Jeonju Restaurant?

Jeonju Restaurant? Over there.

Thank you.

What brings you here?

Jihyeok.

- May I get a bottle of soju, please? / - Sure.

It looks good.

It's been a while since I had something like this.

- Have a drink. / - I'm good.

I think I misjudged you.

Did you figure me out now?

I'm very simple.

No means no.

It's not "Maybe not."

Please finish your drink and leave.

Were you very disappointed?

I was dating someone before I married your mom.

But we broke up

because Grandfather disapproved of her.

Then I married your mom and had you.

But that woman must have resented me quite a bit.

She disappeared with you when you were barely two.

She wasn't heartless

so I guess she planned to raise you,

but it became too hard on her.

She's probably the one

who left that note at the orphanage.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I made you suffer so much.

I'm sorry.

I'm really sorry, Jihyeok.

I wanted to do anything for you if I found you.

But I was too impatient and

didn't understand where you were coming from.

I'm sorry.

I'll wait.

I'll wait until you accept me

as your father.

Would you please forgive me?

Let's go.

I'm sure you need another drink, so let's go.

Please stay like this for a minute.

I'm ashamed of myself.

To be honest, I'm not very well.

Dongseok is sick too. Please help me out.

Family is all I can trust right now.

That's why I rushed in making you the president.

Welcome, Mr. President.

What? President?

- This way, please. / - Okay.

This is the speech for today's inauguration.

What?

You didn't need to...

Did something bad happen this morning?

Did you get scolded or something?

Who is it? I'll fire him right now.

This is the office.

Please refrain from jokes like that from now on.

I wasn't joking.

This is why people curse large corporations.

We lack funding because of the international branch.

Hiring an expert wouldn't be enough.

But they bring in a nobody? We know nothing about him.

- I'll see what I can do. / - Like what?

- I'll talk to them on behalf of the team. / - How?

That we have no intention of working for him

and that he should give it up.

- Really? / - Yes.

I promise to follow

Chairman Kang Seonguk's wishes

to humbly bring about

a new renaissance in Hyunsung Distributions.

The group's philosophy, human race...

I'm so confused.

I'll try my best!

Please help me out!

Well, so...

Let me introduce myself.

My nickname is... It's Hedgey, for Hedgehog.

You know, with the quills. Hedgehog.

So if you step on me, you'll see blood.

If you mess with me or the people around me

I won't forgive you. That's pretty much what it means.

W-What else?

I boxed for a while, and I had a boxing nickname, too.

"One Punch Three Teeth." I got that nickname because...

Fighting is all about throwing the first punch.

There was a fight outside the Yuseong Building and...

He is a thug. A complete thug.

So I punched him. It was one punch,

but his teeth...

We should wear mouthpieces to work now.

I couldn't say it wasn't me...

The former president came into the office at 8 a.m.

He had green tea and read eight different newspapers,

weekly economics magazines, and journals.

I've gathered the articles on Hyunsung Distributions.

O-Okay.

Would you prefer a different tea?

No, it's fine. I like it.

Is this enough?

Is it a bit dark?

That's good. That's perfect. Perfect.

Excuse me then.

Where are you going?

I need to get to work.

What about me?

I assist you in your personal matters.

You have someone else to assist you with work matters.

Excuse me.

This was just released.

President Kang Jihyeok.

One Punch Three Teeth? What a complete thug.

No, leave him be. That's what we want anyway.

Let's talk later.

Where are you going?

- I'm leaving home. / - What's wrong now?

I feel betrayed, so I can't live here another day.

The root of that betrayal is

that trash you claim is my brother.

So until you remove him from our family registry,

I won't come back here.

I'm going to live a depraved, dirty life.

Do whatever you want.

What color would you like?

- The ugliest possible. / - Pardon?

Make me look freaky. Got it?

- Mira? You were here? / - What are you doing here?

I was looking around the building.

You do this kind of work here?

"This kind of work"?

For a college graduate at a large corporation...

In Barcelona, Spain

a little napkin like this is in a frame.

When Messi was negotiating with the coach

of FC Barcelona, Messi's father

threatened to walk away if he didn't get a contract.

The coach couldn't allow that,

so he wrote up a contract on a napkin.

Without that napkin, neither Messi

nor FC Barcelona would be what they are today.

A little napkin can be significant

in the business world.

There is no "this kind of work."

You're so smart.

I'm not trying to sound smart.

- I'm... / - Hello, Sir.

Hi.

If you're done, Mira, please come to my office.

Yes, Sir.

- Is there anything else? / - What? No.

Then please excuse me.

Prepare these for me.

Why? You don't want to?

This is work.

Why must we go this far?

What do you mean?

Why was he appointed president?

He's neither qualified nor does he have potential.

Because someone not qualified

without potential must be president.

Because sometimes, poop can be the medicine you need.

If I refuse to continue?

You already know too much for that.

We have to stick together until the end.

And where is that end?

How far must we go?

Until the Hyunsung family is back to normal.

Then, you can "poof"!

Delete everything from your brain.

That's the end.

Is this good enough?

Okay.

Is it ready now?

This is boring.

- Did you bring them? / - Yes.

- Open the box and show them to Jihyeok. / - Yes, Sir.

I had put them away because they reminded me of you,

but I finally found them.

I thought that they would be more meaningful to you.

You should keep them.

Why haven't they left yet?

What the...

- What are you doing? / - This is a disaster.

What now?

Distribution Center Three is refusing

to transport the products.

Why?

- A contract worker died yesterday. / - Yes.

I think it's about compensation for that.

Gosh! This always happens before a sale.

I'll try talking to them. Gosh...

Mr. Kim? It's me, Gu Deokgyu.

Gu Deokgyu from the headquarter. I heard.

I understand where you're coming from,

but we have a sale coming up. You need to work with us.

It's hard for the company... Hello?

That jerk has such a bad temper.

It won't be easy.

We have a meeting in 10 minutes.

Okay, give me a minute.

Okay. 17 seconds.

Awesome. I broke the record!

All done.

Thanks.

- Sir. / - Yes?

Your signature symbolizes that you'll be accountable.

You can't just approve reports without reviewing them.

Well, even if I try to read them

I have no idea what they're saying.

- The first... / - I almost forgot something important.

Have the person who just left bring the reports back.

Okay, you may leave now.

You're not reviewing the contents?

They know better than I do. I trust them.

To summarize, the period from the Spring sale in April

to the family month of May

accounts for half of our company's sales.

If there is a long-term strike during this time

this year's sales will hit rock bottom.

It means business is over. Do you understand?

We'll continue with the meeting.

The most important thing is to contact the MDs

and stop the flyer and catalogue designs

and make adjustments according to the situations...

Excuse me.

- Yes? / - Well...

What is an MD?

- It's a merchandiser and... / - Mr. Woo.

We don't have time. This is urgent.

I'll continue. I'm sorry.

This is the last resort,

but the bait products for the vendors...

Excuse me.

- What's a vendor? / - A vendor is...

Y-Yes?

Well...

Sorry, but I don't think this will get anywhere.

I think I should

understand the business you conduct first.

Understand the business?

At this point in time?

Here.

These are the reports on the company and departments.

This should make it easy to understand.

We'll leave you to it now.

It's all in English.

Server... Future... S...

Did you call, Sir?

I wanted to ask for help reading all this.

I have no idea what they say.

May I take a look?

Big data.. Big. Large.

Who submitted these?

The team leaders.

I'll have them resubmit the reports.

Why?

To be blunt, these reports...

They're silent rebellions against your orders.

They are? To make me suffer?

This isn't something that can be tolerated.

I'll have them resubmit them.

Wait!

It's okay. I asked them to do it.

And it's good for me to know in detail.

So please help me out a little.

I said I don't get involved in business...

Please help me!

You said they're excluding me.

It says it right here. Look.

Why is it so complicated?

- Is this like performance management? / - Yes.

Have some of this first.

Hot. Hot.

This is President Kang's office.

Please bring up a blanket.

Mira.

Are you awake?

I must've dozed off.

I skimmed through them, so let's go eat.

I'm fine. I don't usually eat breakfast.

Come on. We should eat together

after staying up all night together. Let's go.

- Thank you. / - Enjoy.

But why are you coming to eat together at this hour?

- What did you do last night? / - We worked.

Can't you tell by looking at my face? I'm all harried.

You? Work? You don't know anything.

That's why Mira had to help me.

I must really be blessed when it comes to women. See?

I have Mom at the market and Mira at the office.

- A bowl of soup, please! / - Hey.

Hey!

Wow. You shaved and are wearing a suit.

But what's this strange vibe? Did you two...

Hey!

Get your mind out of the gutter.

You're embarrassing me in front of Mira.

And she's not the type to laugh with you.

I think she's the smartest person on earth.

She's not just smart, she's so kind.

I dozed off last night and

she covered me with a blanket in case I'd get cold.

All the way up here, in case I'd get cold.

I didn't do that.

- Thank you. / - You're done already?

Yes. I'll see you later at the office.

Mira, what's wrong? You don't like the food?

You went too far. You made her uncomfortable.

You don't know how to be subtle.

Wait! Mira! Hold on!

Why did you run out like that?

Excuse me.

What's good right now?

Mustard leaf kimchi is very tasty now.

- Really? / - Yes.

I'll take some of that and p-pickled garlic

and s-some salted fish.

Here. I gave you some extra.

Goodness, this is tasty. When did you make this?

Mira, thank you for last night.

Get home safely.

Snap out of it, So Mira.

The current union leader is extremely stubborn.

There are also years of pent up frustration toward

Kang Dongseok, so it'll be difficult to resolve.

Any long-term damage?

The shareholders are unhappy about your investigation

and Kang Jihyeok's appointment as president.

The stock prices keep dropping.

If this situation persists...

The company will naturally fall.

You need to go to the suburbs.

Pardon?

I'm sending you to Distribution Center Three.

Please do what I ask of you there.

Isn't that center on a strike?

I don't think I'm appropriate for the job.

I'm not telling you to resolve it.

We need one of our own to check out the situation.

That's all you need to do.

And didn't you say your mother lives near there?

That's good. You should go see her while you're there.

Sir.

I am your subordinate,

but I am not a robot that someone else controls.

I must know at least why I'm going there.

You've got it wrong.

We are all robots.

You and I both.

If they control us from behind, we move.

That's why we are robots.

Just follow the protocol.

We won't negotiate. We won't make an exception.

That's all I've been told.

Move accordingly.

Hello? So Mira of the FB Team, please.

What? Away on assignment?

What brings you here, Sir?

So Mira was sent away on an assignment?

- Yes. / - When will she be back?

Once things are resolved. We can't know for sure.

Why did you send her?

I'll assign someone else to you, so don't worry.

I asked why you sent her without my permission!

I'm sorry, but So Mira isn't employed by

Hyunsung Distributions, but by the corporate office.

You have no control over assignments.

Jerk.

Yes, Sir, but we can't resolve it following protocol.

The union has a lot of complaints, too.

The company is about to falter...

No, I'm not taking their side, but...

Yes, Sir. Yes.

Goodness.

It's impossible to talk to him.

What is it?

Sir.

Are you busy?

No. Even if I were, I decided not to be.

It's not like my running around helps anyone

and no one helps me either.

But what brings you here?

So do you have time to help me?

To summarize, the sales team is the most important in

distributions companies. Other departments support us.

That's all you need to know.

Do you understand?

Yes.

Then is there a vacant seat or

a team that needs a new member?

Sorry?

I sent the most reliable person.

She'll do exactly as we wish.

Yes, I know. Yes.

You're so boring.

Can't you go somewhere else? You always come here.

Is something wrong?

No. I just wanted to see you.

I feel like I won't be able to sleep with just a buzz.

I wanted to ask you something.

You can't lie.

Look me in the eye and answer me.

Press harder with this thumb.

Pretend you're holding an egg in the palm of your hand.

Okay, let's try that again.

I can feel your honesty when I look into your eyes.

That's why I like you.

Press on harder.

Is that trash really my brother?

Is he my blood?

Is he my brother?

Yes, he is.

When did my life become so twisted?

It used to be so simple before.

I should go. Bye.

I'll take you home.

No. I have an older brother.

A trash of a brother who will protect me.

Look at that hair.

- Hey, you. / - What?

Do you really wish I were your sister?

Not me. I don't want you to be my brother.

This again?

Hey, you thugs!

- Were you talking to us? / - Yes, so what?

Take care of it, trash.

This is your chance to act like my big brother. Okay?

Come on!

What are you, scared? Come on!

W-Wait.

Gosh! This psycho!

I told you not to get drunk and say stupid thing!

That's why people keep calling you psycho.

I'm sorry.

She loses her mind whenever she drinks.

Apologize. Now.

I'm sorry. I think she feels bad, too.

Okay, then you should get on your way.

Good night.

Hey!

Stop right there! Hey! Yellow-head!

Get over here. Come here!

Come here. That little runt...

Let go of me. I just want to talk.

Get over here! Come on.

Run.

Stop!

Stop right there!

Hurry!

There are four of them!

Let go of me!

Run faster!

Hey!

How could you take their side over mine?

And you call yourself my brother?

If it weren't for me, you would've...

It's confirmed. You are not my brother.

Hey! You! That brat!

- Are you So Mira from the headquarter? / - Yes. Hello.

Let's go.

It's a bit disordered here these days.

You're the one from the headquarter?

He hadn't been here long and was a contract worker

so it'll be hard for us

to pay the workers' compensation.

And the driver's negligence played a role...

Hey! He died while transporting Hyunsung's goods!

Whether or not he was a full-time employee,

he died while working for Hyunsung!

Yes, I know.

Our condolences go out to the family for the accident.

But there are corporate policies and conventions.

We will do the best within those limitations.

We'll compensate based on his time with the company...

What can you do with this piece of paper?

You can take it and shove it!

- What do you think you're doing? / - A person died.

He was someone's husband and father until not long ago.

One of our colleagues died.

Don't judge a person based on a sheet of paper.

Let's go, Sir.

The fact that corporate sent a kid like that

means they don't want to negotiate with us.

Wait...

You should go make coffee for the higher ups.

That befits you.

W-What? Hey!

It's not worth it.

We're all robots.

You and I both.

If they control us from behind, we move.

That's why we are robots.

Hello.

What? Mira!

Mom.

I thought you were really busy!

What are you doing here?

I'm here on assignment

at a distribution center nearby.

- You'll stay for dinner, right? / - Yes.

Good. Let's eat something tasty.

Sounds good.

Mira! It's so good to see you.

- I didn't get my allowance this month. / - Gosh!

You must think I'm your bank account!

You serve only one purpose in my life.

My bank account.

You little brat.

- Is he doing well? / - Who?

What? Is there someone else other than Dongseok?

No, he's fine.

Let's go.

- What shall we eat? / - Something tasty.

What would be tasty?

We'll call again. Yes, I understand.

- What now? / - About the appointments.

You said I can do them myself, right?

That's correct.

Go into the Hyunsung website and go to business

document templates and click on HR management.

You can post the employee appointment here.

Then everyone in the company can read it.

- Yes, but not on a computer. / - Sorry?

I want it in print, so that it looks cool.

Can I print something like that?

They won't compromise.

Yes, okay.

I'll adhere to corporate policy and rules.

Who...

I'm from the headquarter in Seoul.

I see.

- On behalf of the company... / - On behalf? Whatever.

You won't even treat him like an employee!

You didn't when he was alive.

At least do it now that he's dead!

He died working for the company!

Hey!

Employee? Don't make me laugh.

- Mom, Dad wasn't an employee? / - What?

He said he was an employee of Hyunsung Distributions.

Well, you see...

What a jerk.

Even gangsters compensate the lowest of members

if he dies while fighting for the organization.

They take care of the family.

President Kang.

What?

Mira, why are you...

- President? / - President?

I work for this company too. Didn't I tell you?

So you're the new president who recently started?

Well, I just wanted to hear what you had to say

openly without reservation.

Whatever.

Be honest.

You came to spy on us, didn't you?

Like a rat.

Well, I can see how you'd think that.

I can see why you call me a rat, but

how old are you?

I knew what the company was thinking then they sent

a doll-faced girl here.

What did you say? Doll-faced?

Am I wrong?

You're here to act as an escort.

Get the angry men drunk so we'll agree to your terms.

What did you say, you jerk?

What? Doll-faced girl? An escort? You jerk!

You should act like a president.

What were you thinking, getting into fights?

You made things worse.

How could I not do anything after what he said?

What now? They'll be even harder to convince now.

Tell them to do that.

This time, I'll show everyone

just how quickly I get things done.

I'll show them that I'm the president.

I'll steamroll them!

They're unhappy right now.

They won't listen to you.

Please return to Seoul.

Don't worry. I'm the president.

I'll take care of it!

Those jerks.

They should do what the president says!

It'll go more smoothly because of Kang Jihyeok.

- He did? / - I think he antagonized them more.

If the men we sent do their job, things will get worse.

Good. That's why I appointed him president.

Once it's over, send Kang Jihyeok abroad.

Yes, Sir.

Everyone!

The company has sent replacement workers to the center!

They're going to kick us out and take over!

These jerks. Let's head to the office!

Let's go!

Yes, Sir.

No holding back. No excuses.

Destroy anything that gets in the way, got it?

- Yes, Sir! / - Yes, Sir!

Don't back off! Stop them with your lives!

Is no one here?

Hey!

Don't you hear me?

Come on out right now!

What's with the stick? Do you really work here?

- You were stupid enough to come alone? / - What?

I should've known. You didn't come alone.

- Who are you guys? / - Us?

We're here to protect the company.

The company? Who from the company sent you?

Stop the charade. We know you brought them!

What are you doing? Kill them all!

Wait!

How dare you do this?

This is our company!

You can score a goal even when there's a goalkeeper.

Plan carefully and win her over.

Construction stopped because the merchants opposed.

I'll take full responsibility!

You think money solves everything?

There's something more than just money.

Mira.

The prosecutor is after President Kang Dongseok.

There are no games in my life right now.

It's either

I live or I die.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét