Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 14 2017

Hi everyone. Welcome back to another lesson here at ForB English.

I'm Gabriella and in this lesson, you are guessing what is she saying.

I'm going to say an expression three times native speed and you are going to guess what I'm saying.

Are you ready?

Why did you do that?

Why did you do that?

Why did you do that?

Okay.

Let's try it again.This time with a hint.

Why did you do that?

Why did you do that?

Why did you do that?

Let's try it now slowly.

Why did you do that?

Why did you do that?

Why did you do that?

Could you get it this time?

The answer is Why did you do that?

There are lots of "d" sounds in this expression and in native speed, they often merge.

This is called linking in English.

So the sounds become softer and quicker too.

So let's practice saying this phrase together now.

Please repeat after me. Slowly.

Why did you do that?

A little bit faster. Why did you do that?

And native speed.

Why did you do that?

Very good.

Now let's try it three times native speed.

Are you ready?

Why did you do that?

Why did you do that?

Why did you do that?

Excellent.

Great job.

Thank you very much for watching.

I'm Gabriella and ForB English.

Please like, share and subscribe to our channel.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> What is she saying?(52) (Listening Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2 Live Action Trailer (2017) TV Spot Commercial HD - Duration: 1:37.

:)

:)

For more infomation >> STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT 2 Live Action Trailer (2017) TV Spot Commercial HD - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Best Waheguru Simran (soft) Soothing shabad - Relax your mind and body | Bibi Gurpreet Kaur - Duration: 22:28.

Waheguru - Wonderful Guru, The wonderful God Waheguru (Punjabi: ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ) is the Gurmantra or primary Mantra; it is the reference to the Almighty God; the Creator; the Supreme Soul; the Sustainer; etc. The word 'Waheguru' liertally means the "Wonderful Lord" in the Gurmukhi language. God has many names in Sikhism and Waheguru is probably the most important and the most common. Others words for God are: 'Satnaam' breaks down into 'Sat' meaning True and 'Nam' meaning Name. So 'Satnaam' or 'Satnam' means True Name. Other popular names for God are: 'OnKar', 'Nir-vair', 'Akaal-moorat', Akal Purakh, Gobind, Hari, Ram, Pritam, etc

For more infomation >> Best Waheguru Simran (soft) Soothing shabad - Relax your mind and body | Bibi Gurpreet Kaur - Duration: 22:28.

-------------------------------------------

Wazifa for love marriage ,Mohabbat ka wazifa ,Wazifa for love,Quick wazifa for love marriage - Duration: 3:11.

Wazifa for love marriage ,Mohabbat ka wazifa ,Wazifa for love,Quick wazifa for love marriage

For more infomation >> Wazifa for love marriage ,Mohabbat ka wazifa ,Wazifa for love,Quick wazifa for love marriage - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks, Idaho's Sushi Bandit - Monologue - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks, Idaho's Sushi Bandit - Monologue - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Phonics Letter K | Learning Street With Bob | Toddlers Songs | ABC Videos For Babies by Kids Tv - Duration: 4:42.

Hi kids!

Guess who's here

Yes its me bob

Join me for learning street with bob

"Hello Kids! I am Bob the Train, your DJ & Host.

Welcome to our Phonics show

"Our participants in this show are the letters of the alphabet.

Isn't that cool? They will sing, dance and teach us sounds that start with the letters.

Now, let's say a big hello and welcome to our wonderful judges"

Are you ready, judges?

Yes Bob!

"Let's put our hands together for the very kind, Miss K!"

Ka ka ka ka Is what you say When you want to meet Miss K.

Hey, what's that up in the air Flying around without a care…

Ah it's a ka ka ka Kite A ka ka ka kite.

Hey, is that a meow we heard? Who's that chasing a bird?

Ah it's a ka ka ka kitten A ka ka ka kitten.

Hey, its time for some tea Let's heat some water, shall we?

From a ka ka ka kettle A ka ka ka kettle

Who is that singing on a tree? Who do you think it could be

Ah Ah it's a ka ka ka kookaburra A ka ka ka kookaburra

Hey, do you know what opens a lock? And it can also wind a clock?

It's a ka ka ka key A ka ka ka key.

Hey, who goes hop hop hopping there? Do you think it's a hare?

No! It's a ka ka ka kangaroo A ka ka ka kangaroo.

Hey, who is that sitting on a throne Oh! he is with a queen and not alone

Ah! He is the ka ka ka king The ka ka ka king.

Hey, Bob and I love being here Coz all of you are so so dear

We love you, ka ka ka kids We love you, ka ka ka kids.

That's so true, Miss K Kids are happy when they play.

And now judges, what do you say? Is it three cheers for Miss K?

Fantastic! Knowledgeable ! Awesome Brilliant!

Thank you Miss K, and Judges.

We will be back soon with the sweet sound of other letters of the alphabet.

Till then Adios !

For more infomation >> Phonics Letter K | Learning Street With Bob | Toddlers Songs | ABC Videos For Babies by Kids Tv - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Big Man | 빅맨 - EP 5 [SUB : ENG, CHN, IND, VI] - Duration: 59:31.

It's a token of my appreciation. Please take it.

(Episode 5) Why are you giving me this?

It's just a small gift. Don't think too much of it.

You don't have to feel bad about taking it.

You are trying to bribe a public official.

Something seems to be happening, Sir.

Okay. Keep watch and let me know.

I think the detectives are on the scene now.

The false information we leaked seems to have worked.

We won't need to see him anymore, right?

No, Sir.

Once he's arrested, the rest will follow as planned.

I'm glad it's all taken care of

before Dongseok's return.

Dongseok.

I ran over as soon as I landed because I missed you.

I've missed you, Mira.

See that?

Because you've broken the law,

I can arrest you without a warrant.

You've made a big mistake.

Go on. The chairman must be waiting.

Mira, we're in deep trouble.

What is it?

I think Jihyeok passed the point of no return.

You should've come home first.

Are you thinking straight? You're not well!

- I'm sorry. / - Where have you been?

I went to see someone.

Who? Whom did you have to see before your own dad?

Stop yelling at him. He just had business to attend to.

He does whatever he pleases

because you keep protecting him!

Please stop, Father.

I was wrong.

Get over here, Son.

You brat.

You always get me worked up.

Hello.

- Did President Kang call? / - What?

What happened? Did he...

Did he get arrested?

A-Arrested?

You said he passed the point of no return.

Oh! Well, that's...

He kept talking in his sleep last night.

"Oh, Mira... Mira, you can't..."

- "I l-lo..." / - Mira!

Shut your mouth, fool!

Sir.

- What happened? / - What?

That liquor box...

You knew?

Wow. You really know everything!

I did go to bribe the prosecutor.

You gave it to him?

I did.

Because you've broken the law,

I can arrest you without a warrant.

You've made a big mistake.

Hold on.

If that's such a big problem,

it's okay if we drink it here together, right?

Is this a crime, too?

I had another box.

If he took it, I could give him the real one.

I'm not someone who'd fall for that trap.

I've dealt with so many detectives and prosecutors.

They're all in the palm of my hand.

Goodness, are you proud

that you've met so many detectives and prosecutors?

Come on, Mom. All of that helps in life.

If it weren't for my knowledge,

I would've gone to jail so many times.

I'm glad nothing happened.

Why? Were you afraid something would happened to me?

There you go, talking like a thug again.

That's why you'll never make it.

Stop making me sound weird!

- I was worried. / - See? She was worried!

Anyway, it's all taken care of,

so don't worry and have a drink.

I was worried as

the team leader of administration and management.

If anything happens to you, it's my responsibility.

And discuss things like this with me from now on.

And Daeseop.

Don't scare me with calls like that anymore.

S-Sorry.

- I'll get going now. / - Okay...

See you tomorrow!

What did you say to Mira that she's so upset?

That you passed the point of no return.

Why did you say something like that?

You've upset her!

But you have crossed a river you can't come back from!

The inescapable river of love.

No, quicksand.

Goodness!

But seriously, do I seem that way?

To be honest, I could only think and dream of you.

That's why I hung in there and survived.

I've missed you too. I mean it.

You keep failing and apologizing!

Doesn't it seem like it's becoming a habit?

Even a worm squirms and dies when you step on it.

But why does that jerk keep making it out alive?

- What? / - That worm...

Is this the guy you're talking about?

Get out.

What's going on here?

Didn't your mom fill you in?

I understand why you put him in the family registry,

but what I don't understand is

why he took my place.

I needed someone to take the fall for you.

What did I do wrong that's...

The Attorney General is after Hyunsung.

We must close Hyunsung Distributions to reduce damage.

Along with him.

Hyunsung Distributions is my company.

If needed, I'll shut it down.

I'm interfering because you couldn't do things right.

Why would I do that if it was operating fine?

Just do as I say.

It's for your own good.

Why must I always do as you say?

Why do you always think you're right?

What?

You're struggling right now because

you can't even take care of that low-life.

- Hey, that's... / - That guy is

a variable that came into play because of me.

So I'll take care of him.

Dongseok! Hey!

That brat.

What is it now?

Stop aggravating him.

He needs to remain calm right now.

I'm just afraid he may make things worse.

What's more important than our son's health?

- I'm impressed. / - Pardon?

Your loyalty to the company is extraordinary.

- Oh, yes... / - It's not a compliment.

Your loyalty only angers me more.

You may go.

- Dongseok. / - Hey.

Sorry, I got home late last night

and didn't get to see you.

- How do you feel? / - Better.

Be honest. You went partying somewhere, didn't you?

Yes, I had such a great time

in hell.

Right, I bet it was a fun hell.

Is everything okay with you?

Well, not really.

You know what I'm talking about.

- Have you met him? / - Yes.

- How is he? / - A total mess.

I can imagine.

I'm sure he's a typical low-life.

That would be better.

He's a total mess.

He's incomprehensible. It's complicated.

He is a complicated trash.

That's because you haven't met people like him before.

They just sound and act complicated

but they're simple inside.

They're only after one thing.

Why do you need so much cash?

Are you telling me to explain myself to you?

When did I turn into a beggar?

No, Sir. I'll have it ready.

Please come to my office.

- How are you doing? / - I'm fine.

I knew I'd be released soon

since I wasn't their final target anyway.

So the prosecutors are after our Dongseok?

Yes, Sir.

Did he do that many bad things?

Well, it's not so much that they were bad...

It's common within conglomerates,

but if the prosecution is set on getting them

it can become a crime. Something like that.

Do they have proof of President Kang Dongseok's crimes?

I don't know. I think they're waiting too.

Since you took care of the new market

the urgent matter's been resolved.

But the illegal inheritance issue remains...

What?

You mean there's no way to stop it?

There is. He just need

to pay the tax on the inheritance items.

But Hyunsung Distributions doesn't have enough funds.

Money isn't the issue!

Our Dongseok's about to go to jail.

We need to save Dongseok first!

- Mr. President. / - It's been a while, Mr. Gu.

Yes, it has.

What?

Wait, are you...

I'm Kang Dongseok.

You're Dongseok?

Excuse me. I should get to work now.

I'll continue what I was saying later.

When did you get back?

Last night.

You should've told me!

H-How are you feeling?

I'm fine.

But why is So Mira here?

Oh, I'm with Hyunsung Distributions now.

I-I transferred her. I thought we needed her.

I see.

You should've called me!

I would've gone to see you!

No, I wanted to talk to you anyway.

Are you free for lunch?

Sure. I'm free. I'm totally free.

G-Give me a minute.

Wasn't it hard to suddenly become a company president?

It totally was.

But I'm hanging in there thanks to people's help.

Who helped you?

Well, So Mira especially worked hard for me.

It would've been impossible without her.

Hey, let's go.

I'm so grateful, So Mira.

You put in what I asked for?

Yes, Sir.

- Shall we? / - Sure.

Are you okay to drive? I'll drive.

It's okay. I can drive.

Mr. Chairman, I must tell you something urgently.

What should I call you?

What?

"Big Brother", of course.

Big Brother?

You don't have to force it, if you're uncomfortable.

You can call me that when you get used to it.

It's okay. You're older after all.

I'll call you "Big Brother".

- Big Brother. / - Big Brother?

So what do you want?

What?

What did you want most in your entire life?

Oh...

I've always lived day-to-day,

so I never really wanted anything.

You were poor. Didn't you want to become rich?

Rich?

I did become rich. Although I didn't work for it.

That's the problem.

People should receive as much as they have worked for.

As much as you've worked.

You should receive as much as you've earned.

Right?

So I was thinking...

Hold on.

Yes, Father.

What are you doing?

Why did you meet that idiot?

You didn't say anything foolish, did you?

No, I'm having a nice chat with Big Brother.

Please, Dongseok.

Please, can't you keep quiet?

I said to leave it to me. I'll handle it.

And now that I've met him,

I think we can understand each other.

I heard that you withdrew cash.

He won't be swayed by...

I'll call you when I'm done.

Why that...

- What did he say? / - You know,

that you're a good guy and that we should get along.

Really? The chairman really said that?

Yes.

We're almost there. Shall we continue over lunch?

Sure.

- Go in first. / - Sure.

Don't worry, Sir.

I'll take care of it at the scene.

Yes.

To be honest, I was very sick.

I almost died.

I heard. Just what illness do you have?

It's too humiliating to talk about.

Anyway, there's something I decided because of that.

I'll live with no regrets.

I'll do what I want to do at that moment.

That's good. If there's anything you want...

You should do what you want to do.

So I don't want to hide things. That's uncomfortable.

That's why I decided to tie up loose ends quickly.

What is this?

Take this and forget everything that happened.

Hey, what are you saying?

I can give you more, you know. Double? Triple?

Hey...

Do you think I'll be a threat to your position?

A threat?

Hey, Kang Dongseok!

As your older brother, let me just say this.

I can step down as president right now.

This money? Sure, it would be nice to have it.

But I can live without it. Do you know why?

Because I never had it to begin with.

So this doesn't matter to me at all.

What does matter to me is you and my family!

At first, I hated it too, just like you.

I was living perfectly fine. So why?

Who cares about family?

So I fought back and caused trouble

because I didn't know anything.

I totally understand where you are coming from,

but this is wrong.

If you're that uncomfortable,

I'll step down and disappear from your life.

I know that Father, Mother

and my siblings exist.

Knowing that is

enough for me.

That's enough.

Wow. I'm touched.

So what you wanted

was family. It was family.

It's nice to meet you, Big Brother.

Big Brother Jihyeok.

Nice to meet you, too.

Dongseok.

And I really can step down as president.

Just let me know if it bothers you.

No. You grow the company first.

Okay. I'll try my best.

Get back safely.

Okay.

What matters is family?

Goodness.

Hey, Mira.

What did you two talk about?

What would you talk about if you just met your brother?

Dongseok, I know.

- Know what? / - He's not your brother.

So you knew?

Why did they tell you?

The problem is more serious than you think.

You're the only person who can fix it.

Please fix it

so that everyone wins and no one gets hurt.

You can do it.

You're right. That's my role.

Kang Dongseok.

You...

Don't worry. I decided to watch for the time being.

If I control it well, he'll move the way I want.

Hey, but...

Fine. Just don't cause any trouble. Please.

Mr. Do.

Yes, Sir?

Was it necessary to tell him I withdrew that money?

I'm sorry. I wouldn't have under normal circumstances,

but the situation is a bit...

Whatever.

Why does So Mira know about this annoying situation?

Did you tell her?

Yes, I did.

Who said you could?

I'm sorry, Sir.

Plans could be carried out

if at least one other person knew.

I'm very sorry.

Why did you do it? It's humiliating.

Be careful.

I've tried everything,

but he always weasels his way out.

That's because you didn't figure out his weakness.

His weakness?

What is it?

His loving father, mother, and siblings.

What nonsense is that?

Hello.

What brings you here?

I called him, Father.

I wanted to ask him for a favor.

Come in.

Big Brother.

You know that the prosecutors are after me, right?

You knew that?

Of course. They're in the palm of my hand.

Have a seat.

So, this money...

Come on! That again?

Don't worry. I'm not giving it to you.

Actually, this money is troublesome.

That's why I was trying to push it on you.

You should've told me sooner.

So anyway,

can we transfer this into your account?

I don't want the prosecutors to catch me.

My account?

Or you can use an employee's name to open an account.

No. Why? I won't get my employees involved.

I'll put it into my account.

But this is all yours, not mine.

It's yours. Got it?

Okay. Don't take off with it, okay?

I trust you.

Trust...

Why would I take your money?

I'm supposed to give you money.

Fine, let's go. Have dinner with us.

Okay, I will.

What? Hey, Dongseok.

Did you go to college in the U.S.?

Yes.

Can you speak English?

Sure.

You can't speak English well, can you?

You have no idea what I'm saying.

I know your weak point.

You'd do anything for your family.

You'll sacrifice yourself for me

because I'm your precious brother, won't you?

Dongseok, what does that mean?

Enjoy yourself.

I mean, seriously.

You are never going to have the chance anymore.

So enjoy.

Enjoy...

Enjoy? I know that one.

That's a good thing, right?

You're right, it's a good thing.

I said, let's get along and have fun together.

Sure. Enjoy.

Brothers are different. Enjoy.

Dad, when is Hyunsung Distributions going under?

What? What are you talking about?

Didn't you appoint that loser president to ruin it?

How could you say that?

He's doing well. The company's doing well under him.

Of course.

He'll grow the company for me.

Hey, Dongseok, get well and make your return.

I'll hand the company right over.

What do you mean, you idiot? Keep it!

I don't want it.

I want just one thing.

This.

Eating together as a family.

That's all.

That's my big brother's true nature.

He loves his family very much.

You must be too ignorant to know,

but Hyunsung Distributions isn't a local shop.

It's the core of Hyunsung.

- Just swallow it up. / - Hey!

Stop that. Stay out of Jihyeok's life.

You take care of yourself.

What's going on with Myeongho?

- He's... / - Right!

She can't marry him.

I'm against Jina marrying that jerk.

Why? Why are you against it?

Just because. You can't.

You have to look at the person, not his family.

If she marries him,

she'll suffer for the rest of her life.

Exactly.

Let's just eat.

Hi, Mom.

What? Hyera went to Australia to study abroad?

She flew out today?

Why didn't you tell me sooner?

If she flew out this morning, she should land tonight.

I'll call her then and call you back.

Don't worry about it. Okay.

Hey! What are you thinking?

I'll explain everything, so relax.

Relax.

Hey, that's...

What is this?

I just tried it on, but it won't come off.

This is from Dongseok, right? Did he propose?

That's awesome.

The amount has been deposited

into President Kang Jihyeok's account.

Okay. Thanks.

He produces evidence against himself.

He's so nice.

My big brother is so nice.

You're saying we have to pay all of this?

That's the only way to keep Dongseok out of prison?

Yes, but it's impossible with Hyunsung's current state.

Why is there so much to pay for?

That's why I said

that there's nothing we can do.

Still, we'll try to stop it as much as we can.

Let's get the Zaroque deal through, first.

We need the company to do well in order to raise funds.

That may be the best route given the circumstances.

This is the showcase Daesam has prepared

before Zaroque chooses its Korean partner.

As you can see, they have all the top models.

They're trying to influence Zaroque's decision.

But it doesn't look that great.

Zaroque is actually a mid-level brand.

An average person can afford their clothing.

Then you can't make it all flashy like this!

Hey, what are you doing here?

And what are you wearing?

- She's dead. / - Who is?

My old me.

What?

But why do you always drag Mira around?

- Because she's pretty? / - What?

It's work-related.

What work?

We're going against Daesam for Zaroque's import rights.

That's why we're here.

To see what Daesam is doing.

Really? Then come with me.

What brings you here?

Hello.

From this moment, I, Kang Jina,

will abandon myself of the past and be reborn.

Thus, I will not marry you.

What now? What's your reason?

Reason?

My family's disapproval. Right? You disapprove.

Don't even think about it or you're dead.

Got it?

And tell him that you surrender.

- What? / - I hear Hyunsung and Daesam are competing.

You need to let us have it.

But this is business.

Even if it's your brother's company...

You don't know what this guy is like, do you?

He'll kill you.

- What? / - Once he loses it, he can't see straight.

Why? Because he's natural-born trash.

- Hey! / - See his eyes? He's a rabid dog.

Do you want to be bitten by a rabid dog?

So you should give up.

Whatever.

I'm sorry, but I can't give this one to you.

Don't. Let's fight fair and square.

Sure, I'm glad you feel that way.

- What on earth? / - Are you angry?

Then take me on.

Hey, she's not worth it.

She's a total psycho.

Aren't you proud of me?

What? Yes.

What do you think? Don't we look good together?

Pardon?

Yes, you do.

The old me is dead.

What on earth?

Let's do one, too.

Do what?

A fashion show.

If we can do the fashion show here,

it'll help the market.

It may be inconvenient, but please be patient.

I will. Okay.

- Come down from there! / - I can do it.

It'll be ready in just three hours.

- Okay. / - We're really holding a fashion show here?

There must be many pretty models coming.

Can I tag along when you go out afterward?

- You still haven't learned your lesson? / - I have.

- Wait. Hold on! / - What's with you?

- I'll get it. / - No, I will.

Take this up, please.

- Take the call. / - Yes, Sir.

Hello? Yes.

What do you mean?

Everyone got food poisoning?

You should've told me sooner.

Find me replacement models and send them right away.

Stop apologizing and do something about it.

Hello?

What is it?

The modeling agency can't send their models.

Why not?

Thanks. I knew I could trust you.

Tell the girls I'll double their pay for the show.

Thank you!

Aren't you proud of me?

When is Zaroque Korea arriving?

They're supposed to come when we're done setting up.

So in about three hours.

Take it down.

Sir.

- Hello. / - Hi.

- Hello, Mr. President. / - Hello.

Hello. Wait, excuse me.

Do you know where So Mira is?

She's preparing an event with President Kang Jihyeok.

- Is that so? / - Yes, Sir.

- Goodness. / - Perhaps this is for the best.

What are you babbling about?

Daesam did a fancy fashion show at a fancy hotel.

But what are we doing in a market?

We'll get compared to them.

It's better to cancel it than be humiliated.

It's not like I didn't think of that,

but I wanted to trust him.

President Kang Jihyeok has a way of making things work.

He was just lucky that one time.

- Right? / - Yes.

You're right.

I think so, too.

What I meant was...

Well, they say even luck is a skill.

You should put that down on your resume.

I should acknowledge my defeat.

I forgot that I came from a meager market like this.

This is my limit.

Jihyeok!

Here!

I brought you your models.

Girls! Line up!

She's Rosa.

She's Tiffany.

She's Sara.

Where's Sandy? Sandy?

She fell behind. Hurry up!

They have great walks.

She's good at blowing bubbles, too.

They are the hottest girls in town.

I promised Dongseok I'd grow the company

and give it back to him.

But it will be harder now.

I can't pay back the taxes for Dongseok now.

If the Zaroque deal went through,

I was going to give the company back to Dongseok

and return to my life here.

Why...

Well...

Dongseok seems uncomfortable with all this,

and I think it'd be better for everyone

for me to be apart from the family.

But nothing is going my way.

Don't be too discouraged.

Something else will come up.

You've taken care of everything on your own until now.

Have you called them to cancel the show yet?

- Are we at the right place? / - Yes, Sir.

- What are they thinking? / - I'm not sure.

Are you sure?

How can you hold a fashion show here?

- Call and confirm it. / - Yes, Sir.

Sir.

Look. Those are our clothes.

The clothes really make the man.

It's five dollars! It's good! Try some.

- How much is this? / - Here.

It's good, isn't it?

Here I come!

Here are your hot rice cakes.

Okay, good.

Hello!

I'm President Kang Jihyeok of Hyunsung Distributions.

Nice to meet you.

Are you calling this a fashion show?

- Sorry? / - This isn't a fashion show.

Fashion comes from non-fashion.

Fashion originates where there is no fashion.

It's consistent with our company motto.

It was a fun and creative idea.

We'll consider it when making our decision.

It's nice to meet you.

Thank you!

Thank you!

It's nice to meet all of you.

- Cheers, everyone! / - Cheers!

You all did great!

Mira, you too.

You too, Sir.

I think I did the best.

I totally set the mood.

Can I put on a tie and work for your company now?

Hey! You look better here.

Wasn't I right? Our president

is the luckiest person on earth!

You are lucky yourself.

Hedgey, can we keep these clothes?

Yes. You should just keep wearing them!

You saw earlier. The market ambience rocked!

Mira, wasn't it great?

Yes, it was.

We need to take a photo to remember this moment.

Step up.

Okay, nice!

Hold on!

Something's off-balance.

Mr. Gu and Mira, you should switch places.

Nice! Okay, I'm taking it now.

One, two, three!

That looks good.

Let's do an energetic one now.

Okay, ready?

One, two, three!

- Cheers! / - Cheers!

Nice!

- Come here. / - Switch.

Okay, then.

Nice. One, two, three.

Let's get cozy now!

One, two, three!

Good.

Hey, Dongseok!

Big Brother.

What did that man say before?

Fashion is from where?

Where there is no fashion.

Right. It's exactly what I predicted.

Unless you're from a market like this,

you would never even think of such a thing!

You're right. Only you could've come up with this.

Wow.

You're the only one who appreciates me.

Of course. You're the only one I trust right now.

Don't worry, Dongseok.

I'll protect you, no matter what.

Thanks, Big Brother.

You're so good-looking.

He's my brother. Don't we look alike?

You're living proof that nurture trumps nature.

If you grow up well, you look like that and

if you grow up in the gutter, you end up like this.

- Mom! / - Watch your mouth! I'm not your mom.

Don't get the wrong idea.

He had no one to attach himself to,

so any older woman is "Mom" to him.

Be careful.

Let me introduce myself.

Nice to meet you. I'm his younger brother.

Well, not blood-brothers.

I'm Lee Daeseop. Please, have a drink.

Hey, no! Our Dongseok isn't well, so he can't drink.

No, I'm fine now.

I may not be as tough as you, but I'm about average.

- I'll take it. / - Okay.

Give him just a little bit.

Hey, Dongseok, try some boiled meat.

This is the best in the market. No, in Korea.

Really?

It's good.

Big Brother, do you have a girlfriend?

Me?

- No. / - What do you mean?

Yes, you do.

Shut it unless you want to die.

Do you want me to introduce you to someone?

I know someone really nice.

She'll probably be very good to you.

I need to go first. My sister's visiting.

Really?

- I should get going, too. / - Already?

Do you want to take some meat with you?

No, I'll come back another time.

I'll drop Mira off on the way.

Sure. That sounds good.

Good night, Sir. Bye, Daeseop.

Thank you!

Hey, miss! You need to sing a song before you go!

Sorry, next time. I'm in a rush right now.

Enjoy!

You should sing first!

How is working with him?

Is it fun?

I'm not doing it for fun.

I'm doing this for you.

For me?

President Kang Jihyeok is

working hard so that nothing bad happens to you.

I need to help him.

So what you're saying is,

you're helping him to help me, right?

Yes.

Once this is taken care of,

I'm going to return to the FB team.

I'll serve you again as I used to.

Happy?

Sure. Thanks.

It must've been hard for you to play dumb.

Thanks for the appreciation.

But how do you think he'll treat you

once he finds out everything?

He'll feel very betrayed, don't you think?

We met for work.

There's no reason for him to resent me.

Sure.

Then you shouldn't feel bad.

Find something for me once you return to the FB team.

What?

I left something in the car the day of the accident.

The ring?

How did you know?

I have it.

Why aren't you wearing it, then?

Right.

True, it's not yours.

Not until I put it on your finger, that is.

- Get some rest. / - Thanks. Get home safely.

Hello. That's him, right? Dongseok?

She's my little sister.

Oh, hi.

I'll get going.

What on earth? You said I was your sister.

"Hi." That's all?

How can he be so cold to his girlfriend's sister?

I'm surprised. He's a total jerk.

People from that world are all like that.

They keep a distance from everyone and everything.

That's how they work.

I see.

But you sound like you're talking about a stranger.

What?

Go in first.

Yes, Madam.

We're out of mustard leaf kimchi.

I see, but...

Yes, Madam.

I'll pick some up myself.

Did you look into it?

So what is my crime?

It's not far from what I anticipated.

Don't worry too much.

I have a way to handle it.

Thanks, Prosecutor Chang.

We met for work.

There's no reason for him to resent me.

Jihyeok said to send it to you, too.

Taste it.

- Isn't it good? / - Yes, it is.

I'll take one kilogram, please.

Mustard leaf kimchi is the best at our shop.

- That's too much. / - Don't worry.

I won't charge you more.

It's not about the money.

You're Jihyeok's girlfriend, so you're family.

He'll nag if I don't give you enough.

I'm not his girlfriend. Please don't misunderstand.

Whatever. It's so obvious.

I really am not. Here.

- Thank you. / - Bye.

- Hello. / - Why are you alone today?

Where did you leave Jihyeok?

Did you two fight?

We're not like that.

You must've had a lovers' quarrel.

What happened with Zaroque?

Are you sure they went with Daesam?

Okay.

Once that's done, talk to legal.

Make sure to frame Jihyeok and send him to jail.

- Yes? / - We're in deep trouble. Where are you?

- I'm in the lobby. / - You are? Then come right up.

Okay, okay. Hold on.

Why is legal asking for documents on

President Kang Jihyeok now? We're in a crisis as it is.

Hello? I'm on my way!

Did you confirm the story about Zaroque and Daesam?

You didn't write this based on rumors?

Fine. What did Jinseong Daily say?

- They won't pick up. / - I'm losing my mind.

Jeonghui, why can't we reach Zaroque Korea?

- I'm trying, but... / - So Mira, hurry.

Take a look at this.

What on earth? How did this happen?

- Sir. / - Yes?

Legal keeps asking for the president's documents.

Just tell them it's on its way.

Why is the legal team bothering us now?

I'll go report to the president first.

- Mr. Gu. / - Yes?

I'll report to him myself.

Will you? Okay, I'll keep looking.

You must go back.

You shouldn't stay here any longer.

Hey.

Sir.

I need to tell you something.

I...

I've been lying to you.

Hide it for me.

This is what the prosecutors are after.

They have the documents on the foreign contracts.

I kept them somewhere nobody knew about.

Are you pushing off our marriage

because of Kim Jihyeok?

Do you know who lives right by Mira?

That's why you can't stand tall and proud before me.

Why must I wait for you?

- I've lied to you. / - Tell me it's not true!

I'm deceiving you too much

to be honest about my feelings.

For more infomation >> Big Man | 빅맨 - EP 5 [SUB : ENG, CHN, IND, VI] - Duration: 59:31.

-------------------------------------------

World News Today - Satellite promises improved forecasting - Duration: 4:07.

Thanks For Watching!

For more infomation >> World News Today - Satellite promises improved forecasting - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

孫子兵法 第十三篇(終篇) 用間篇(原文及譯文)(有YouTube字幕!) - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> 孫子兵法 第十三篇(終篇) 用間篇(原文及譯文)(有YouTube字幕!) - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

5 choses à savoir sur NELSON MANDELA! - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> 5 choses à savoir sur NELSON MANDELA! - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

take out your STRESS by destroying things!!! - Duration: 2:00.

Hello! It's me, My Mate Nate

and this is

Seoul Rage Room

We are in Seoul and we stop by this place

This video...

This video will be short but fun!

Let's do some Slow motion!

Don't forget to follow me on My Mate Nate

Hey hey hey hey

What?

Do you want to smash a camera?

What camera?

This camera

Do you want to sma...

No way! That's crazy!

We have a bowl here

We have a glass here

Just do it!

Will I hit it?

Yeah, sure

I've never done something like this before

Don't forget!

To Subscribe!

My Mate Nate Channel!

I'm tired...

Don't forget to subscribe!

For more infomation >> take out your STRESS by destroying things!!! - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Guía de salud visual del Óptico de Youtube - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> Guía de salud visual del Óptico de Youtube - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

4 choses à savoir sur DUBAÏ! - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> 4 choses à savoir sur DUBAÏ! - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Washington Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 15:14.

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Washington Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons

For more infomation >> Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Washington Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 15:14.

-------------------------------------------

Cold wind expected to hit the nation tonight _ 111417 - Duration: 1:47.

Hello, I'm Michelle Park here with the weather update.

Our afternoon was warm but the evening is turning cold very fast,... so bundle up when

you head back home.

Through the night, a cold wind will be blowing into the country, causing temperatures to

drop massively.

This will bring us a frosty morning tomorrow,... with Seoul dropping down to 1 degree Celsius,

while Daegu and Busan are a little warmer at 3 and 6 degrees.

It'll be another sunny day tomorrow.

Seoul will see highs of 7 degrees, while Gwangju and Busan make it into the double digits at

12 and 13 degrees.

Clear skies will remain through Thursday, which is the college entrance exam day, or

'Suneung' in Korean.

However the temperature will drop to minus 2 degrees, so dress extra warm.

Meanwhile, a dry weather advisory remains along the east coast.

With the strong wind expected to hit the nation,... make sure to watch out for anything that could

start a fire,... and drink lots of water.

I'll leave you with the weather conditions around the world.

For more infomation >> Cold wind expected to hit the nation tonight _ 111417 - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Carey Mulligan Doesn't Tell People She's an Actress - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> Carey Mulligan Doesn't Tell People She's an Actress - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

World News Today - Appeals court lets Trump travel ban go partially into effect - Duration: 3:51.

Thanks For Watching!

For more infomation >> World News Today - Appeals court lets Trump travel ban go partially into effect - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

RFID technology inside the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter | Digital & connected production - Duration: 2:21.

Hello and welcome to the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter plant in Ludwigsfelde.

What you can see here is a sketch of the new, fully connected Sprinter,

which will be introduced to the market in 2018.

Daimler is not only on a future-proof path with the new Sprinter.

But they are also on their way to digitise production.

At this station, the exterior mirrors are mounted.

Because customers can order their Sprinter according to their needs,

this process is more difficult than one would think.

In total, there are 68 variants of mirrors available.

To avoid any mix-ups, the RFID technology is put to use here.

Michael Trunschke can explain how this works in detail.

Mr Trunschke, how does the RFID technology work?

By attaching smart labels to the parts, which is done by our suppliers.

These labels are being read in our plant contactless via electromagnetic waves.

And what is the advantage of this technology?

With this automated detection, we make our processes even more stable and safer.

In addition, we know at any time which part exactly has been mounted on the vehicle.

And what do the employees say about it?

I think this makes the process easier for the employees, because we relieve them

of routine tasks and allow them to focus more on working on the vehicle.

What is it like in the field?

Come with me, I can show it to you.

Great!

Before, we had to scan the mirrors again before mounting

to assure that we used the correct mirror.

This is what you can see on the screen.

Now, the antennae detect the mirrors fully automatedly

and we can be sure that the correct mirrors have been installed.

Right behind me, a Sprinter has just been completed.

At this station, the mirrors are scanned via RFID and we know instantly

if they have been mounted according to the customer's order.

But this is just the beginning. With the new Sprinter,

this technology will be rolled out step by step to other parts.

For more infomation >> RFID technology inside the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter | Digital & connected production - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

blind commentary Ep 13 FINAL Dimash Kubaibergenov A Tribute to Michael Jackson 'I am singer 2017' - Duration: 12:48.

how's it going everybody my name is Billy and it is time for another video

in today's video I'm gonna be watching another performance by dimash it has

been a little while and you guys have been wanting me to see more often mash

and of course I would love to see more this performance of dimash is a tribute

video to Michael Jackson and he's going to be seeing Michael Jackson's songs me

I like Michael Jackson and it is really great to know that people are giving him

tributes because Michael Jackson was the stuff back in the day and it is a shame

that he cannot be with us today to see his own tribute videos but yeah Michael

Jackson's memory will always live on within his music he was a star and

dimash is a star too so this should be really good I am

looking forward to this I don't know what song he's gonna sing it doesn't say

but um yeah this is episode 13 off dimashes performances I don't know if this

is the last performance of dimash but yeah I'm looking forward to this so with

no further ado let's get into it alright people I have to take off my

buttoned shirt because it was just getting too hot but um yeah anyway let's

get into this in three two one play well we already have excitement

I love it

okay

here we go people boom boom

oh okay here we go for real all right

okay I think I know this song I don't know all the Michael Jackson

songs but I know some of them

it's a duet

Oh oh that vice👌

the way you making me feel

it's getting hot in here

sing it dimash- oh yes give me that high note

haha this is good this is good

I'm sorry I'm just getting so into it

take it away dimash

I like it

❤️

haha yes people that's amazing just give me the high note dangerous

oh this is fun

yeah dimash take the stage oh please give me that

it's brilliant oh oh the energy I feel it he can play

drums Who Knew this guy's amazing oh my god oyes

oh there's more video not over

over yet oh okay are we changing the mood I'm not ready

so much going on it's crazy

what about sunrise oh yes I like this song

oh my this is emotional

we've got the children Oh Oh my heart my heart can't take this

Oh

it sounds so wonderful

I feel it

the facial expressions

Oh

gosh what are my neighbours going to think

oh sing it

yes

the Earth is shaking people my god oh my god I could cry right now

oh my god the amount of emotion I got from that dimash it down dimash is

down relief relief

that it was amazing overwhelming and oh heck yeah that was amazing

I I'll be right back Wow people that performance my goodness

it was a thrill I felt so much throughout that performance like it was

wonderful I really did enjoy this I like the energy and the whole atmosphere of

this video like everyone was jumping and it was great i oh I really felt the

energy from the audience it was just a wonderful experience in my opinion

anyway um I liked that they were more than just dimash and it is definitely good to

see dimash again after so long I haven't seen him yeah I got to say in all

honesty I don't think this was the best performance that dimash is given out of

the others I have seen I don't know but it seemed in the video that he was

holding back just a little bit he let the other singer take more off the stage

then he did which that is totally fine there's nothing wrong with that unlike

the other singers voice like she had amazing voice as well like they birthed

it very well but it just seemed that he was holding back a little bit in this

performance I don't know if you guys thought that but that's how I perceived

it anyway I don't think singing pop songs or other whatever songs they are

is really his style like who am I to judge what he is capable off I think

dimash has a amazing voice and when it goes into the high it is out of this

world but I just feel that he just didn't have that really strong

connection that I have in previous performances of him but um

yeah that's probably just me but that doesn't mean I don't like dimash

I loved his performance in this one he has that voice that I have fallen in

love with over again every time I hear him it's just it's a beautiful

thing and it was great to see other singers

join in and like everyone get into it it was just what wow it was good

to hear Michael Jackson's songs in a different type of tone like with dimash

and also that other singer that was with him

it was beautiful just watching it all unfold at the ending song Oh

Oh God the ending song really almost got me into tears people like I wasn't ready

for that type of emotional hit like we went from so happy and everything was

cheery and then then the mood changed and I just wasn't expecting that like

damn I wasn't ready dimash high voice at the end it really

moved me it touched my heart and I loved every moment of this video I love this

performance a lot it was really great but as I said before I just don't feel

that dimash really gave it his all I don't know but in saying that I think at

the very end he really did give it his all I felt it in the end like dimash

really took it home at the end because throughout it I was like this is okay but when

when the ending came along dimash really stole like the stage and

everything and I love that a lot I've gotta say it was certainly a surprise

when I saw dimash playing those drums like my goodness that was so cool like damn

he's so talented he can do so much I am jealous like that is no question

about it yeah dimash is an awesome artist and he

is definitely gonna go so far in life as I can see from his performances like my

gosh people how can he not go far like just wow

mind-blowing ly awesome that's that's all I gotta say and yeah guys I think

I'm gonna leave it here I might sound a little bit off I am still a bit sick um

I have a bit of the cold it's dragging me down but that doesn't stop me from

making videos anyway guys I hope you all have a wonderful fantastic day feel free

to leave a like if you enjoyed and um yeah my name is Billy

and Bay is now out take care guys bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét