Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 16 2017

Hi kids!

Guess who's here

Yes its me bob

Join me for learning street with bob

For more infomation >> Phonics Letter O | Learning Street With Bob The Train | ABC | Alphabets Videos For Babies by Kids Tv - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

เบาหวานลงเท้า : ศิริราช The Life ตอนสั้น [by Mahidol] - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> เบาหวานลงเท้า : ศิริราช The Life ตอนสั้น [by Mahidol] - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Creators For Change | Jovi Adhiguna - THEY SAID I'M WORTHLESS - Duration: 12:33.

I had to go through several phases where I felt lesser than anybody else.

I was not like the other boys, so I had to deal with a lot of pressure.

Because of my appearance, I was always underestimated, ridiculed, told that I was...

...worthless.

Until at the end of the day, I came to believe what people have said about me.

I started doubting what I used to believe and, eventually, myself.

I had an experience of being bullied.

My teacher used to say,

"You are the phoniest individual I have ever known!"

I see Jovi as...

...this figure that can be whoever he wants. He can...

...be hilarious, be extraordinarily fabulous.

He inspired people to be comfortable in their own skins and...

...to ignore what others say about them.

Jovi as...

...this person with such strong idealism that he can hold onto until...

...it becomes his own signature.

I love his character so much, because he's super humble and kind.

Since I knew Jovi, I became confident. Like, really...

...just be yourself.

When I got into high school...

I started to realize that I was not...

...like them.

This uniqueness in me caused a shift in my attitude

that's not acceptable to everyone, leading to them calling me "weird."

So, the much-hyped high school experience that's supposed to be memorable

was a total nightmare for me

that still haunts me to this moment.

I have experienced bullying since I was in primary school

and even until now as well.

Because I am more of an upfront kind of person

when I am at my lowest

I am capable of doing reckless actions.

People underestimated me a lot

that really made me feel like I was useless.

I am really insecure

and I always let myself believe what people say about me.

Maybe they meant no harm

but I kept those words in my head, which made me often contemplate whether they're right or wrong. It's like...

...not being able to feel confident about anything.

I was called "black," told that I was stupid

whenever they spotted me at school

they would call me weird

then laugh at me even though I didn't do anything wrong.

That's when I felt that I was really ugly.

I'm a girl. Why did they treat me like that?

From that point on, I was never confident enough to try make up

I was always tomboy until I reached 25 years old. That's how scarring it was.

I was never confident.

I can't blame them

but still, what they did to me was wrong.

They will never change. We can't change people, especially bullies.

I eventually got used to it, felt numb.

I proved to those who mocked me for wanting to be a model back then that I am actually capable.

Where are they now? What have they been up to?

When I was in primary school

I was often bullied by my seniors because I hung out with girls all the time.

It continued until high school

from verbal to physical.

Once, they pulled down my pants in public

until my underwear showed...and nobody stepped in to help.

I can still vividly remember how ashamed I was.

My friends used to mock my appearance all the time

They thought I was incompetent

and said that I was ugly.

Those incidents made me develop low self-esteem

related to my physical appearance

and my ideal character.

At one point, I had thought of committing suicide

because of the bullying I received in secondary school.

The source of my low self-esteem started when I was in sixth grade.

I was more comfortable playing with girls than boys.

I was often bullied, even got ridiculed by the boys.

I wondered a lot myself

"why are other people's lives always full of joy and self-sufficient?"

That habit made me insecure and lack self-confidence.

I turned into someone really quiet

unable to appreciate my own self and even experienced identity crisis.

The bullying I received in college changed me pretty drastically.

I became skeptical to my friends

kept my personal affairs to myself

and kept my distance from potential new friends.

At that time, I was really disillusioned

constantly being bullied.

I tried to follow the bullies' lifestyle.

I became a smoker

I drank alcohol

until I eventually bullied other people.

At that time, whenever I looked at myself in the mirror

I saw that something had changed in me

I was not my own usual self

but had turned into someone else.

They always hid behind the word "just kidding"

even though none of what they did were actually funny.

Bullying is not a joke

because you can't simply assume whether you have destroyed someone else's life or not.

I would like to prove that I can be better than them

I tried to be a confident person by not caring about what people thought of me.

I am absolutely certain that karma does exist and they will experience things that are more challenging

and more difficult than what I've gone through in due time.

At the end, everything depends on you:

do you still want to crush other people's dreams?

For those who bullied me back then

I was forced to be one of you just so that you would stop bullying me.

In doing so, I destroyed my self-confidence to feel comfortable in my own skin.

Though people might think I'm different, at least that's who I really am

and I don't need to feel the need to bully other people to feel good about myself.

I got goosebumps, like

so that's how it's like to hear other people telling my story.

When I looked at myself in the mirror

I got flashbacks

To be honest, I feel guilty right now.

Don't be!'

I thought to myself

"Am I reading my own story? Or other people's story?"

I felt nervous.

Whenever I get nervous, I can't look at my own face

in fear that the bad memories would return.

I got flashbacks to those times

when they poured water over me, or when they spat at me

or the constant barrage of verbal abuses

so, yeah... Like those flashbacks.

I had felt what it was like to be bullied, and it was unpleasant

why did I have to bully other people?

I felt ashamed looking at my own reflection in the mirror.

It's good because he's already capable of self-acceptance

and the problem is that not everyone

can do what he did.

Granted, people would talk about us behind our backs

but we felt that's untrue; that's not who we are.

But why bother? Our lives are not theirs.

There were friends of mine who said

"you look very different now!"

Oh, that means I actually am not ugly.

I can prove to them

that what they thought about me wasn't true at all.

On the other hand, you have to open your heart to others

maybe not everyone's the same.

Always think before we speak

because you'll never know whether people would treat it lightly or take it personally.

The effect of the abuses he received

turned him abusive toward others

and sometimes he had no choice.

That's not who he really is.

If you're being bullied

think of it as a temporary luck.

Don't spite yourself, this is not your fault.

We also need to realize that maybe the bully is a victim as well.

You can't change other people

just as they are unable to change you.

If you want to be better

be your own ideal version of better

not because of the bullies.

Their words are not definitive to our success in the future.

So just prove it with your actions

and they will definitely shut up.

Try to treat those negative words

as something constructive

or try to build the attitude to stay positive as always.

Don't listen too much because the only person who understands you is you alone.

We have to stand up and defend ourselves

'cause if not us, then who?

Nobody else would.

If they still persist

just ignore them and think:

it's time to respond to heartbreaks and insults

with achievements

'cause it will shut them up even more.

I hope everyone who are watching this video

could get inspired and educated.

For those of you still struggling with low self-esteem:

For more infomation >> YouTube Creators For Change | Jovi Adhiguna - THEY SAID I'M WORTHLESS - Duration: 12:33.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla News Today 16 November 2017 Independent Tv News Bangladesh Latest News Today Tv News - Duration: 15:33.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> Bangla News Today 16 November 2017 Independent Tv News Bangladesh Latest News Today Tv News - Duration: 15:33.

-------------------------------------------

Weekly Vlog #2 | Week Before the Wedding - Duration: 5:43.

if you could see here that what's going on YouTube this is Josh Williams with

Bayer productions in the new studio space for most of our work Ariel and I

are getting married next weekend super excited actually living in the apartment

first before we get married and then move in together so yeah this is the

studio space but one to give you guys an update of what was going on we recently

just got accepted to pond5 which is a stock music site that we're going to try

to start making residual income from we uploaded a lot of our hip-hop tracks

we'll probably share some of those down in the description below we have an

opportunity to get another music site called music bed very very high-grade

quality stuff a lot of filmmakers use music bed for a lot of their videos and

we got a chance to get in contact with Josh Crispin who is a one of their

affiliates composers and hopefully in the next couple of days before the

submissions are closed we'll be able to get to talk to him and find out what

exactly music bed is kind of looking for and that's something that I think we'll

doing a greater will scale it later down the line with

YouTube as maybe having like interviews with these guys because Josh Chrisman we

talked to Jeffrey Manchester last week actually about how composers can try to

try to keep work because uh sometimes it can be rather scarce when you're

starting out especially when you don't have any footage or clientele to kind of

pull from so we did that we also talked to a guy named Alex McCullough and he

actually is one of the guys that kind of inspired me to go ahead and dive into

trailer music which is some of the last things we can post on our YouTube

channel and he actually gave us a nice 15 minute review of one of our tracks

that we sent them so this next one that we're going to come out with we're gonna

send it through him first and see what else we can where else we can improve to

make our things better so that we can shoot out two more of these trailer

companies we did that a lot last week as well we shout out emails to some of our

favorite trailer companies like epic music position music end of silence all

these guys are really really great with them making placements and a couple of

them actually did respond with reviews of what we could do to get better

so as this point right now we have not been able to land with yet but we're

getting very close a lot of the reviews that they're giving us is not on our

ideas or mixing but style so this is very very good means that in the last

couple weeks or months that we've been starting to do trailer music we have the

right idea with mixing and ideas are solid so all we need to do is make sure

that they're in line with the style of how trailer music is rigged

today which can change at any moment as well mom let me think what else we hit

5,000 on Instagram super cool benchmark for us all organic followers and mostly

filmmakers which is super awesome we should be making a new list of people

that hit up with different projects and sidereel's very very soon we'll be able

to share that with our channel as well had a no idea I don't know if you guys

would be interested in this but leave it in the comments I have an Ableton push

pad but I'm starting to substitute the piano it's really cool to start the show

tasting I don't know chord melody ideas just to show the growth and how I'm

learning how to play piano on something that's not a piano it's kind of like a

pushes a piano and on guitar and that will be the one so um interesting let me

know if you guys are interested in actually singing something like that

it's really cool it's got a lot of colors not colors we had some different

another couple different ideas like possibly mean listing out our goals for

the next year coming up also maybe making some terminology words that we

can give to filmmakers so that you guys know how to talk to composers I needed

to feel this way and the composer has to kind of translate what that means in the

music so let me know if that's something interesting to you guys that you would

possibly want to mess with yeah so that's gonna be the end of this video

hopefully you guys can actually see me on the screen here we got to get better

lighting in here but until then this is Josh Williams with their productions

I'll catch you guys next time

hey guys this is arielle and josh and your listening to an original composition by Behr

productions that's us two make sure you like and subscribe for

more epic content

awesome

For more infomation >> Weekly Vlog #2 | Week Before the Wedding - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Dümmster Award Community Challenge / 100 Schichten Klamotten / Cosma Delight Special - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> Dümmster Award Community Challenge / 100 Schichten Klamotten / Cosma Delight Special - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

How to block someone on Facebook messenger - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> How to block someone on Facebook messenger - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

BPO MOCKTAIL (AN EXOTIC FRUITY MOCKTAIL-BERRY PINEAPPLE ORANGE MOCKTAIL) BY HOME COOK KRITIKA SHARDA - Duration: 3:20.

Hi I'm Kritika & I welcome you to F3 Recipes

Today I'm going to make Exotic Mocktail for you guys

Now the name will shock you i.e BPO Mocktail

Oh come'on its not a call centre ok !!

Its BPO.. Strawberry so Berry,

P as in Pineapple, O as in Orange

So you get my point BPO

So this is a BPO Mocktail

As I already introduced you the main heroes of Mocktail i.e Strawberry,Pineapple & Orange

With that we have some more elements to support this Mocktail

They are like Mint Leaves, Lemon Juice, Black Pepper Powder & Rock Salt

So let's go ahead and prepare this mocktail

Take a jar add pineapple into it & keep 1 Slice of it

Then add Strawberries, Orange Juice

Lemon Juice

Mint leaves.. Before I add them, I would love to crush them

Just break it or crush them

This way their taste and the flavour will come & blend properly into the Mocktail

Now pinch of Black Pepper Powder.. Not much, we don't want to make it spicy

And Rock Salt to give some more taste

Here I'm using all natural fruit juices

I'm not using any sort of sugar here

Its all natural with the content of fruit

Like Orange Juice, Pineapple & Strawberry

They have their own content of sugar. So, it will be containing their own element of sugar

So let's go ahead and grind them

I'm just seeing that its been grind..I'll be adding Ice Cubes to chill it out

Close the jar and once again grind it

Its been done and the smell is awesome

I'll take a glass and add little bit of Ice Cubes

Pour the Mocktail into this glass

Sprinkle little bit of Black Pepper Powder on it.. It will give a good look to it

Adding fresh mint leaves just to garnish

Take 1 slice of Pineapple .. Just give a slit to it

Put it over the glass

So my BPO Mocktail is ready to drink.

Hope you life my recipe.. If you like it click over the like button

Share it with your friends, family and relatives

Also do subscribe to my channel

Till then bye....

For more infomation >> BPO MOCKTAIL (AN EXOTIC FRUITY MOCKTAIL-BERRY PINEAPPLE ORANGE MOCKTAIL) BY HOME COOK KRITIKA SHARDA - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Haunted House Monster Trucks | Kids Shows | Cartoon Videos For Toddlers | Kids Channel Episode 71 - Duration: 1:08:50.

Haunted House Monster Truck

For more infomation >> Haunted House Monster Trucks | Kids Shows | Cartoon Videos For Toddlers | Kids Channel Episode 71 - Duration: 1:08:50.

-------------------------------------------

Tu Hi Hai Full Video Half Girlfriend Arjun Kapoor Shraddha Kapoor 7C Rahu - Duration: 5:32.

Karta nahi kyun tu mujhpe yaqeen Kyun mere dil ki tu sunta nahi Hmm… Tere bagair kitna tanha sa hoon Aalam yeh dil ka tu samjhe kabhi Hai pataa yeh tujhe Na jee sakunga bin tere Phir bhi kyun mujhse judaa… Tu… Tu hi hai Tu hi toh hai Mera junoon Tu hi hai Tu hi toh hai Dil ka sukoon Tu hai jiske bina Main jee na sakun Aa phir jiyein shaamein wahi Chal phir wahi hum baatein karein Bechainiyon ke phir silsile hon Phir dil mera yeh aahein bhare Zyada nahi toh thodi sahi De de mujhe wohi zindagi Aa mere nazdeek tu Ye faasley mujhko ghere Hai pata ye tujhe Na jee sakunga bin tere Phir bhi kyun mujhse judaa.. Tu… Tu hi hai Tu hi toh hai Mera junoon Tu hi hai Tu hi toh hai Dil ka sukoon Tu hai jiske bina Main jee na sakun Qubool nigaahon ki Na ho woh duaa Jisme yaar ke deedar ki talab na ho Meri to har duaa mein tu hi hai Tu hi hai.. Hai yeh pata Jaana hi hai raahon se teri door mujhe Mumkin nahi hai mere liye Par bhoolna hi hoga tujhe Ishq ke aage hai jo jahaan Ae dil le chal mujhko wahaan Jo bachi mujhme teri Unn khushbuon se tu kar riha Hai tujhe ab mera Haan alvida, alvida… Phir bhi kyun dil kehta… Tu… Tu hi hai Tu hi toh hai Mera junoon Tu hi hai Tu hi toh hai Dil ka sukoon Tu hai jiske bina Main jee na sakun O.. dildara…

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét