Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 18 2017

One more time.

Wow!

Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.

I just did that, Boom!

I just did this.

Did you get it?

Yea.

How cool is that!

Aghh!

Oh.

Daddy.

It stopped.

Where's my favorite one?

Where is your favorite one?

Welcome to Sebastian Toy Review.

What have we got today?

Car track game.

Car track?

Yea.

Uh oh.

I got it, gecko muscles.

So, Hot Wheels racing alley.

We already took out one of the cars, we couldn't resist.

Alright, you ready to build it.

Yea.

Are you going to help me?

Yea.

So this is all that comes inside, you ready to put this together.

Yea.

So many pieces.

You're going to have to help me.

Ok.

Is it all done?

Yea.

Who built it?

Daddy.

These are really cool, because you can move them where you want them.

Yea, and the launcher.

Is that the launcher?

Yea.

We need some cars.

I got them.

Where?

In here, in here, in this box.

Are we taking them all out, or just one or two?

Look it's driving with us, it likes driving with me.

There you go.

Not quite huh.

Let's see if daddy can do it.

Awww.

Don't start yet daddy.

Hahaha.

So we got some new cars, and this one is pretty cool, because it actually works.

Ready.

Ohhh.

There we go, good job.

You made it really really far away.

That's great.

You want to do one more?

Yea.

Let's see if we can get it in the red.

Ohh, almost got it in the red, that's so cool.

You made it.

I got a star?

Aghh!

Oh.

Daddy.

It stopped.

Oh, try again.

Ok.

Alright, one more time, we got it in the yellow but the camera wasn't recording.

Almost!

Dohh!

You have to hit it really really hard, ok.

Whoa!

I just did this.

Did you get it?

Yea!

How cool was that.

One more time, wow!

I just did this.

Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy.

I just did that, i just did Boom!.

Are you going to get more cars?

Alright, be careful.

Just take one ok.

Oh my gosh.

Did you dump all your cars out?

No, where's my favorite one?

Oh, I got my favorite car.

Are these all your cars now, all cleaned up, did you line them up?

No, you did daddy!

Which one is your favorite?

This one.

Which one?

This one, this one, this one, this one.

This, this, this, this, this, this.

Oh a race car, truck.

Are we ready to put the cars away?

Yea.

Are we done for the day?

Yea, lets take this out.

Gecko muscles, gecko muscles!

Please.

Please subscribe.

For more infomation >> 100+ Cars Biggest Hot Wheels Collection, Hot Wheels Race Tracks, Family Fun Toy Cars - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

The Surf Ranch | Real Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel | HBO - Duration: 1:43.

JON FRANKEL: It's the new hotspot

for the coolest sport around.

Surfing.

A place where you can always catch a ride

with a steady stream of perfect waves

that seem to roll on forever.

And, because it's so far off the beaten path,

most of the time,

you have the waves all to yourself.

Did I mention this surfer's paradise

is more than a hundred miles from the nearest ocean?

Welcome to what many see as the future

of professional surfing.

A cutting-edge wave pool

more than six football fields long.

Designed by a guy who's been on the cutting edge of surfing

for decades.

Kelly Slater.

I remember that feeling the first time I saw it.

I-- I, like, started kinda crying and...

I can't believe what this thing is, you know?

It's so bizarre to see the thing that we search

all around the world for just happen over and over again

in a controlled environment.

FRANKEL: It's been ten years in the making.

This top-secret prototype in the middle of California.

Known simply as The Surf Ranch.

A project that promises

to transform professional surfing

into the one thing it has never been.

Predictable.

KELLY SLATER: I mean we travel around the world,

we go to basically every spot we go to for two weeks

and wait for four days.

So, you know, this is no waiting.

You can run this three, four straight days in a row.

You could run 24 hours a day.

For more infomation >> The Surf Ranch | Real Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel | HBO - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

San Holo - I Still See Your Face (Wildfire Remix) - Duration: 3:00.

I still see your face

For more infomation >> San Holo - I Still See Your Face (Wildfire Remix) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Chris Collins Takes On Northwestern Basketball | Real Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel | HBO - Duration: 2:00.

-Hands up! Hands up! -(PLAYERS SHOUTING)

(BLOWS WHISTLE)

Subs in! Subs in!

ANDREA KREMER: Before Chris Collins arrived,

Northwestern had long been considered

a basketball laughingstock.

The only major college team to have never made

the NCAA tournament.

It's one of the reasons why Doug Collins

was skeptical about his son taking the job

in the first place.

When Chris calls you and says,

"I'm thinking about taking the head coaching job

at Northwestern..."

what'd you tell him?

My first reaction was uh, are you sure...

that this is where you want to be?

You were a little worried.

Oh, for real worried.

-KREMER: Real worried. -Yes.

Do you really wanna go somewhere that people view

as one of the worst, (LAUGHS)

you know, jobs in A-- in America,

in terms of the winning and tradition

and futility and all those things.

Do you really wanna take that on?

I think more than anything, he was real scared for me.

Scared of what? That you're gonna finally get your shot

-and you're-- and it's gonna blow up in your face -It's not gonna work, yeah.

-and that's it for your coaching career? -And then you're done.

KREMER: Chris rolled the dice and accepted the job

at Northwestern.

Before starting, he got some words of wisdom

from his father, who knew the hard process

of turning a team around.

I told Chris, "Two things.

You better be resilient, you better be gritty."

Because you're gonna get your ass kicked...

along the way.

And you find out what kind of man you are

when that happens.

Probably the low moment was my second year,

when we lost ten games in a row.

(LAUGHS) We invented ways to lose in some of those games.

-Were you questioning yourself? -Yes.

I was trying everything, and it wasn't--

it wasn't comin' around.

And... I was losing confidence in myself.

I mean, can I do this?

For more infomation >> Chris Collins Takes On Northwestern Basketball | Real Sports w/ Bryant Gumbel | HBO - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Tử Vi Tuổi Dần Tháng 10/2017 Âm Lịch: Sự Nghiệp Nhiều Trở Lực, Tài Lộc Kém, Tình Cảm Trục Trặc - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> Tử Vi Tuổi Dần Tháng 10/2017 Âm Lịch: Sự Nghiệp Nhiều Trở Lực, Tài Lộc Kém, Tình Cảm Trục Trặc - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

MINDSHIFT - Inspirational Video | Feat. Peter Mckinnon📸 - Duration: 5:03.

So, i found Peter Mckinnon about a month ago and i learned a lot and was inspired by his

stuff and then a YouTube friend of mine that I know, he...he challenged me to make a Peter

Mckinnon parody, so i did it and i was like, alright it's cool.

Then Peter said he was doing this thing - you know what?

I should go so I'm like alright, i'm gonna get in my car and travel 8 hrs to go out there

and learn new things about the creative space but also wanted to be surrounded by

other people who were into what i was doing that's why I'm here

First of all

Peter Mckinnon, I saw his first video in COLOUR grading.

Sooooooooooo.... I loved the guy and saw couple of his vlogs

and i realized he's in Toronro, then stumble upon a video,

very recently that he made that he was gonna do this event.

There is no good reason for me not to be here so I just showed up

I'm here today

and I'm just here to see Peter Mckinnon

Wonderful day here in Toronto

he's a incredible YouTuber and

a incredible Photographer that I haven't seen in a long time

It's really nice and he has a lot of information

for all the photographer and videographers out there

Hey I'm Antoine

I came to the exhibit here for Peter and everybody

I'm from Ottawa, So I came all the way down today

to see Him [Peter Mckinnon]

i love their work

Peter [Mckinnon] got me, he kept me in the game

I started Photography almost 2 years ago

I just started to follow him on YouTube and instagram

And He's a big part of the reason why I'm still a Photographer

For more infomation >> MINDSHIFT - Inspirational Video | Feat. Peter Mckinnon📸 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Pasandonos El Modo Historia (White Bomber) Saturn Bomberman Fight! [SUBTITULOS] - Duration: 16:54.

For more infomation >> Pasandonos El Modo Historia (White Bomber) Saturn Bomberman Fight! [SUBTITULOS] - Duration: 16:54.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 懸崖上跳舞的金冠小海螺,該怎麼解?。K88【金冠小海螺】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#171 - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 懸崖上跳舞的金冠小海螺,該怎麼解?。K88【金冠小海螺】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#171 - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Video Clip In The World 2017 - Duration: 1:37.

Now you can watch a amazing boy

A amazing boy is round his eys

After watching the video you will shock.

In this world we can watch lot of talent

You are watching the boys thats amzing

What can he do you can watch

I am happy that we have lot of talent in our contry

W should support to his boy

W should share the talent we the world

So that a big company or industries will appoint him for job

and he will make money through his talent

Please! share the video with your firends

You can watch the amazing talent of this boy

Don;t try it at home

For more infomation >> Amazing Video Clip In The World 2017 - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Ty Brasel - Young T [CC Lyrics] - Duration: 3:20.

Look ma I'm poppin now Your son is on the airwaves, Okay

Kid prodigy, spit prophecy, now I'm profiting When I speak my piece of mind

Young prophet prospering And I shine gold link

And I hold the light And I light the path until we free, Yeah

Uh, look Young T, with God flow

Back at with the soul food Chef like Emerald look my stock rose

That's MVP rose in Chicago How I make plays, but if it all falls down

And I fall off will they still love me Or curse my name

That's why I stay low key now I don't know who for me and

Who forging allegiance with me now Look they just pushed me to the edge

But I think I found some peace now Most nights I isolate and

Write my pain for the world to see now Come see now, for real

In this 4 corner room all alone Sacrificed my sanity just to give you

All of me on every song And if I never get another chance

To speak to you Just know, I'll still be here with you

Even when I'm gone Look ma I'm poppin now

Your son is on the airwaves, okay Kid prodigy spit prophecy no apology

When I speak my piece of mind That might break chains

I hold the torch for Elohim God part the sea and I light the path

Until we free come follow me yeah We going high now, see the airplanes

We going high now, we going high now We going high now see the airplanes yeah

Jesus piece, God son Rosegold, shine on

Young T, God son Gold soul, shine on

- T: Aye Yo what up J

- J: Brasel.. what up man I was just checking in on you bro.. I haven't heard from you in

minute

- T: yea man my bad bro it's.. it's been a lot going on lately.. I'm just tryna stay

level you know what I mean

- J: yep yep, I already know how it is.. but that's life.. you know it'll tear you down

but, you gotta keep fighting man.. cuz its a lot of people who need you

- T: yea that's too real bro

- J: God using you bruh, and the enemy gone do whatever he can to pull you down, but God

with you bruh.. remember that

For more infomation >> Ty Brasel - Young T [CC Lyrics] - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের সারাদিনের বাংলা খবর একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ ১৮ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Ekattor Tv News Today - Duration: 17:08.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের সারাদিনের বাংলা খবর একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ ১৮ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Ekattor Tv News Today - Duration: 17:08.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful Pakistani Designer Dresses & Salwar kameez Suits: Karachi Style Clothes & mehendi Outfits - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Beautiful Pakistani Designer Dresses & Salwar kameez Suits: Karachi Style Clothes & mehendi Outfits - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Brookfield Central edged out in pursuit of first state title - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Brookfield Central edged out in pursuit of first state title - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Ice on Main is open for the 7th year - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Ice on Main is open for the 7th year - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

《晚吹 - 總有一瓣喺左近》第15集 - 公共屋邨鬼故 - Duration: 22:37.

For more infomation >> 《晚吹 - 總有一瓣喺左近》第15集 - 公共屋邨鬼故 - Duration: 22:37.

-------------------------------------------

Mẹo Sức Khỏe - Sai Lầm C.HẾT NGƯỜI Khi Sử Dụng LÔ HỘI Không Đúng Cách - Duration: 14:00.

For more infomation >> Mẹo Sức Khỏe - Sai Lầm C.HẾT NGƯỜI Khi Sử Dụng LÔ HỘI Không Đúng Cách - Duration: 14:00.

-------------------------------------------

Thấy Là Yêu Thương (Single) - Only C (VIDEO AUDIO) - Nhạc Trẻ Hay Nhất 2017 - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Thấy Là Yêu Thương (Single) - Only C (VIDEO AUDIO) - Nhạc Trẻ Hay Nhất 2017 - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny 2 Fun - Duration: 41:39.

For more infomation >> Destiny 2 Fun - Duration: 41:39.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Windy, wet, warm through Sunday - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Video: Windy, wet, warm through Sunday - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

A Pizza Problem - 4K News - Duration: 2:36.

This is Satire Station and I'm your host Jay Charles.

Black Friday is a week away, but why wait when you can waste your money today?

A luxury Italian fashion company has just designed a new dress.

The price?

$895.

Sounds exquisite.

What could is possibly look like.

Your eyes are not deceiving you.

This is the official photo taken from the company's website.

The dress is based on plastic wrap from a dry cleaner.

The top of the dress says "we heart our customers", which is probably the only thing

that makes sense about this dress.

Because realistically what company wouldn't love a customer dumb enough to spend

$900 on a piece of garbage?

The website also reads "This dress showcases the brand's economical Fall/17 runway theme".

That's fantastic news!

Looks like the economies of the world are doing better than ever before!

Hey honey, you need a new dress, but we do have a budget, so let's get the economical

$900 trash bag.

Currently at the time of recording this broadcast, the item is out of stock on the official website,

meaning one of two things.

A – people are dumber than we thought and there's actually a demand for this, or B

– there is still faith in humanity and no one's bought it.

Additionally in the news, a man from the state of Massachusetts was arrested, for making

a license plate out of out of a pizza box and markers.

I guess you could say something cheesy was going on.

According to the departments Facebook page "Charges for this creative operator include

operating an uninsured and unregistered vehicle and attaching 'fake home made' plates".

It really makes you think he only should have stuck to the pizza plate.

The police department also gave some tips to individuals aspiring to make their own

license plates.

"#1 Don't.

#2 But if you do, make sure not to use cardboard from a pizza box and magic markers".

Other than these details not much is known as to why the individual made a license plate

out of a pizza box.

Although it might just be safe to assume he trying to protect his identity so he could

make some dough.

Thank you so much for watching.

Be sure to like, comment, subscribe, and share the video, as well as check out our other

videos.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét