Chủ Nhật, 19 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 19 2017

Hello everyone I am Gigi Miu!

Today I want to introduce you my new raffle.

I was on a 3 hour long train trip to go out of Tokyo and I was searching for some action figures to buy.

I always buy them used because in Japan we have a almost new used market and prices are really low.

And I was looking to some action figures I already have, but they were selling them really cheap.

I thought that many of you would have loved to buy them at that price, but unluckily these prices are only for people living in Japan and you can't buy them from abroad.

I was then thinking if there could have been something I could have made for having you get your hands on these really cheap action figures.

So I came up with this raffle idea.

I was thinking that I would have loved to make it cheap, around 1 dollar, so everyone could have taken part, and I also wanted many people as possible to win.

I for one would never join a raffle if it was super expensive, but if it was only 1 dollar I would probably join it.

So i thought that 1 dollar would have been that perfect spot for everyone.

But what can I possibly buy that costs around 1 dollar considering that I have to ship it abroad and I have to add shipping expenses too?

So i started searching for action figures that were cute but at the same time cheap and small, easy to ship.

I also thought that I wanted to have this raffle to be a monthly one, so I really needed to find a good solution for everything.

After searching for a while I think I found not only the perfect item but also the perfect system!

I am pretty sure all of you know a Nendroid action figure.

This is a Hatsune Miku Nendroid. Not sure for the price in all foreign country but in Italy they cost from 20 Euro to 50 depending on the rarity... that's way much more than 1 dollar...

But have you ever seen a Puchi Nendroid?

There are about the half of a regular Nendroid, but they are super cute!

So this is what i thought. For each 10 Patreons that pledge me 1 dollar I can make a 1 puchi Nendroid raffle, and not only have the money to buy one but also to ship it to you everywhere in the world.

This should be perfect, right? The raffle is not expencive and you still both support me and have at the same time the chance every month to win something.

And so you have 10% chances to be extracted. And if you don't you can try the next month, because 1 dollar is really cheap!

The extraction will be on this Youtube channel, probably live steamed or in the worst fo the case there will be a video-proof of me extracting.

And I will personally ship the Puchi Nendroid to the ones who will be extracted.

The Puchi Nendroid is of course random, but will be a Vocaloid one

I will buy the used and ship them without box, so the local custom probably won't charge you for an item that has been shipped used and is even without box.

If you want to take part, just pledge 1 dollar to my Patreon account. There is a 1 dollar Tier reward, but even if you don't select it you will be eligible anyway for the reward.

Remember that we have one raffle each month, so please keep staying subscribed to my Patreon.

For every 10 Patreons there is one winner!

Remember that Patreon charges you that 1 dollar at the beginning of the month. So to be eligible for the lottery you have to be successfully charged of that 1 dollar.

And the extraction will be few days later, after everyone has been charged of the 1 dollar.

44The shipping will be on the same month, no delays!

Remmeber that it si monthly! So please stay subscribed to my Patreon and on this Youtube channel to get all the news about the raffle.

If you have questions feel free to write in the comments or send me an email.

For the next months I will try to see if I can find something different or even better than a Puchi Nendroid, but do not worry it will always be something related to Vocaloid.

Thanks for watching now go to my Patreon and take part to the raffle! See you soon!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét