Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 6 2017

INSANE ICON DISCARD CHALLENGE!!! (FIFA 18)

For more infomation >> INSANE ICON DISCARD CHALLENGE!!! (FIFA 18) - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

3D SCANNING!? A Day in the Life of the Hacksmith (FLOODS, BREAK INS, FAN MAIL, GIANT HAIL AND MORE) - Duration: 17:08.

you might have noticed we have a new make real intro it's been used in the

past few videos let's take a look

now the cool thing is I didn't actually make this one of our fans did his name

is Leo and he runs a YouTube channel called tips tricks and more there's a

link in the description below so you can check it out but basically he sent me an

e-mail a few months ago now and offered to make a more epic make it real intro

because our old intros actually must be like 5 years old by now so he started by

sending us this

and as awesome as this is it's obviously copyrighted so we couldn't use it so I

worked with Leo and we grabbed screenshots from some of my projects

throughout the years and then what I did was I actually added a comic book effect

to a bunch of the pictures to make it seem more like a comic book and the end

result is pretty awesome so after we use this for a few videos another fan

actually reached out Oliver Graham and he's actually a composer from England

and he offered to write new music for the intro so he did

so that's how we made the new intro big thank you to both Leo and Oliver for

helping make this happen you can check out their YouTube and

SoundCloud pages and links below and if you guys ever noticed something on our

channel that you could help with send me an email hey guys so we're working on a

lot of cool projects right now but I got a bit sick so I took some time and

actually went through some of the old footage from over the past few months

and we put together this really fun video to show you what goes on behind

the scenes here we're working on projects here in Canada sometimes we

have good weather and sometimes we have bad weather but we don't let that stop

us I'm so sick

struggle casual

issue this so we matter get a current I was attached this earlier gun but the

time you guys finish a good Ranger stuff

one of the cool things with getting the hack Smith is people give you random

stuff all the time including a whole bunch of unused air bags so we attempted

to blow them up in a safe manner so do they work do they not work we

don't know

you know it's a very miserable day

great yeah one Oh

hmm

three two one three two one we're really not having vlogs in Canada today so on

came out of today which is July first for our American fans we set off the

largest firework that you legally can in Canada right here in our backyard

Oh

so for a future project we want trying to have like fire trails from the tires

so we were experimenting making big Sparks and honestly this actually looks

a lot better than the firework we shot

so a while ago we actually wrapped Bogdan in bubble wrap for a little

experiment for a TV show clip we're filming and and that was for research

purposes right now I'm playing with fire it's important to make sure you do it

outside or at least mostly outside

what's unfired what are you doing

now as you guys know we did a pretty big collaboration with Jairus of all William

Osmond and Peters rifle a few months ago now actually I'm William Osmond I'm an

Axman I'm generous of all hey we'd like four cheeseburgers but when they got

here I wasn't actually home so we had the security camera feed of them

exploring the garage without me there and what they were saying half the time

and had no sense so you don't think running larger motors

they think that we're not supposed to touch a thing

it takes the money I probably busy

it's a lot harder to hear the person inside been no going there jack off snap

in there without Winkle tomorrow night when I'm actually in the house next game

here's what you do but into your question fee you need to keep hopeless

idiot no it's remote controlled and they drove

it into the trailer by accident nobody was in it but you know you can take your

pretty yeah used it turned on and didn't turn it back what's the most

inappropriate but not queuing appropriate thing you can do on a

security camera right I want to know my legs for the maneuverability yeah you

remember I cut double down so we're gonna fix that first

my stuff is such a mess I need like you know that's a real are

these are every box he'll take that seemed quite a

bit branchless fish it y'all I want to say they are over and

time for another fan mail segment this is actually something we ordered and I

think you guys are gonna recognize it but we got some Ivan heads for an

upcoming project as well as some of their skull toppers as well you can fill

that with a lot of guts and then smash it and this is what's inside of the Ivan

head to simulate bone structure these are all from zombie go boom if you guys

aren't aware of that you should check out their channel they're pretty awesome

guys alright much we open first this is from gage

Mull Burke deer hack Smith my name is gage Mull

burg and I'm a huge fan of you and everything you do the projects and stuff

you know so I spent an entire half-hour drawing rough schematic for the vultures

wings from spider-man homecoming by the way all the designs are changeable if I

knew what I was doing I wouldn't be sending this right and one more thing

please put this in the video there you go cool design oh not so long ago we

actually gave a tour of the garage to some local home schoolers and they left

me this awesome little note right here and then this one I've never seen an

envelope like this before looks more like a ziplock bag I'm gonna take a wild

guess and say those fans from Vancouver fridge magnet see what the note says

dear Smither of hack hello there I hail from Vancouver BC as evidenced by the

cool fridge magnet I hope you put it somewhere cooler than a fridge fridge

here's a picture that I drew of us because you're out of town also please

mail the ziplock bag back and he left us this headdress no it's mine well that's

next dear the hack Smith something that I especially liked was when you built

the Iron Man suit you started a GoFundMe project but he never really finished or

made a final update PS could you please feature this letter in one of your fan

mail videos and you drew a play button on the back if anyone else is wondering

applying like Iron Man projects kind of been put on hold because we just don't

have the funding to continue it we tried launching that GoFundMe campaign but we

didn't raise too much money and we weren't really able to do much we do

have an update plan very soon so stay tuned for that well companies have

actually been pretty good at sending us product samples in the mail though we'd

love to get more fan mail our p.o box address is right here it's

on our website and it's in the description below so if you guys want to

send any kind of like letters or like fan art or anything we'd love to see it

because honestly I love reading these letters more than getting product

samples so please send us stuff why am i packing up these batarangs well order in

Michigan for the ArtPrize we gave batarangs out to every fan who visited

us but we want to offer this to everyone so we're gonna offer you guys something

new if you guys send us fan art the top three submissions every month will get a

sign Batarang in return if you've been following the channel for a while you

know that we did have a DJI phantom but we kind of crashed it in a video so we

don't have a drone right now so TomTom actually sent us the DJI spark which is

a very small and portable drone also by DGI and it's actually pretty sweet yeah

so it when you use the auto launch feature it flies 1.2 meters up from the

landing point and that's basically the ceiling here

ha ha

I need some practice now this is kind of cool a company called kanno has sent us

this and it's actually a DIY kit for making your own RGB LED display the

instructions include all kinds of things of doing your own text displays as you

can see you can do color gradients and all kinds of stuff like that so we're

definitely going to probably put this up somewhere and maybe you have it do like

a subscriber count or something so you can do scrolling text like that and it's

even got a music visualizer mode which sounds pretty cool plus it also includes

project boxes so you can keep it safe since it's not the greatest to have a

exposed PCB like that finally we also got a pretty awesome flashlight from Oh

light listen basically blind you if you look

at it like you will get some serious sunspots on your ISO so that's low mode

so I think this is the 9000 lumen mode and as you can see it's pretty bright

alright so that brings us to our very last package and this one's really cool

and it's going to allow us to do some pretty cool stuff in the shop we've been

talking to a company called shining 3d and they actually make 3d scanners

alright so in box number 2 is actually a 3d scanning turntable basically you can

put your item to be scanned on the turntable and then using the handheld

scanner which I believe is in this box you can actually scan a very accurate

model very easily and that's why it also comes with a tripod the actual scanner

Paul that is awesome so this is the actual 3d scanner I've never actually

used one of the ones that looks like this but basically it's exactly how it

looks it's a handheld scanner you can literally take this and you basically

walk around an object and scan that object into 3d mesh which then you can

use for 3d printing and other design stuff like that we're actually getting

two trained on this by the company so we can figure out how to use it properly

and then we're gonna be using it for our projects and we have a few projects

lined up that we think would be really cool one of the really neat things we're

planting this is we can actually 3d scan

ourselves so that means when we make a project that's designed to fit on our

body we can actually make it fit on our body perfectly and upon closer

inspection the foam inserts are actually milled so that's pretty neat after

learning how to use a scanner we can now make a clone of Ian in fact it's quite

easy after you learn how to do it so once again if you guys want to send us

fan mail fan art or samples from your company our PA box is right there in the

description below and on the contact us page on our website so looking forwards

to the next fan mail that looks very futuristic kind of like robot eyes we

could probably use this for a robot well I hope you guys enjoyed that nonsensical

video if you like this kind of thing make sure you subscribe to our vlog

Channel because we're going to be moving content like this over to that channel

so make sure you're subscribed notifications turned on also make sure

you're following us on social media like Instagram Facebook and Twitter

we are recently doing a meet-up that we posted a whole bunch about on those

social platforms and a whole bunch of you guys came out to visit I know

there's a whole bunch more we didn't even know we were there so make sure

you're following us on those social platforms so you're up-to-date when we

do meetups thanks for watching and make sure you have notifications turned on

we're building a lightsaber for the release of the next Star Wars movie

For more infomation >> 3D SCANNING!? A Day in the Life of the Hacksmith (FLOODS, BREAK INS, FAN MAIL, GIANT HAIL AND MORE) - Duration: 17:08.

-------------------------------------------

Residents cleaning up after storms in the Pittsburgh area - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Residents cleaning up after storms in the Pittsburgh area - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

عــــــــاجل: إسرائيل تدخل على الخط في الصحراء المغربية وهذا ما قالته - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> عــــــــاجل: إسرائيل تدخل على الخط في الصحراء المغربية وهذا ما قالته - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

عـــــــاجل: الملك محمد السادس يرد وبقوة على "الحوثيين".. بلاغ رسمي - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> عـــــــاجل: الملك محمد السادس يرد وبقوة على "الحوثيين".. بلاغ رسمي - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Noashal Natok ||| Episode- 579 Full HD ||| Mir Sabbir ||| Ahona ||| Toya ||| natok Noashal - Duration: 17:22.

Please subscribe our channel and see more episode

please subscribe our channel and see more episode

please subscribe our channel and see more episode

please subscribe our channel and see more episode

please subscribe our channel and see more episode

please subscribe our channel and see more episode

please subscribe our channel and see more episode

please subscribe our channel and see more episode

please subscribe our channel and see more episode

For more infomation >> Noashal Natok ||| Episode- 579 Full HD ||| Mir Sabbir ||| Ahona ||| Toya ||| natok Noashal - Duration: 17:22.

-------------------------------------------

Talking To Myself - Duration: 0:49.

I tried something new recently, and I'm really glad I got it to work.

Put the tattoos away. I'm putting this on LinkedIn.

It's 2017 and we work in the Bay Area.

LinkedIn...

Professional!

I'm wearing a polo.

Come on. We're usually running around with a camera in a t-shirt. Why do you even have that?

Well you know, sometimes I go places and I do things where it's best for me to be in a suit.

Yeah, this is true. This is true. Dress for the occasion.

Just tell everyone how they can contact us.

Send your business and video inquiries to DOMCOVID@gmail.com

That's DOMCOVID@gmail.com

For more infomation >> Talking To Myself - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

William Black - I Wish (Lyrics / Lyric Video) ft. SKYLR - Duration: 4:03.

It would still be you and me

Falls into the sea

If the world falls

If the world falls

Tighter, now

Cuz I don't mind if you hold me

Don't push me out

You got time

The only thing that really matters is the ride

Cuz Nothing on this planet's permanent

The little things that happen in this place in time

I wish that I could worry less about

It would still be you and me

Falls into the sea

If the world falls

If the world falls

It would still be you and me

Falls into the sea

If the world falls

If the world falls

Tighter, now

Cuz I don't mind if you hold me

Don't push me out

You got time

I don't wanna fall, I didn't think I'd fall this hard

I trip and fall, But it never seemed to phase me

Cuz every time I run, Every time I run

I don't wanna know, I don't wanna know this part

Just promise me That you'll let me down easy

If you're gonna go, If you're gonna go

From our bodies while we float around this place

It's hard to dim the light that radiates

Watch the embers like the shadows on your face

I wish that I could hold a torch to you

For more infomation >> William Black - I Wish (Lyrics / Lyric Video) ft. SKYLR - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo hoy, 6 de noviembre de 2017, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo hoy, 6 de noviembre de 2017, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Wolverine Kills His Father | X-Men Origins Wolverine (2009) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:59.

- Elizabeth!

- Your father's drunk again.

You should help him home, Victor. - It's not my name he's calling, sir.

- Father! - Stay where you are, James.

- Get off me! - Father!

Now! You never loved him!

I told you never to come back here.

Get out!

James?

- No. - James?

- There are things you don't understand. - Don't.

- I need him to know! - Please don't.

- No more lies. - James...

- No! - James!

He... He wasn't your father,

Son.

What are you?

- I didn't mean it! I didn't mean it! - Yes, you did!

He deserved it, and you gave it to him.

We're brothers, Jimmy. You realize that?

And brothers protect each other.

You have to be hard now, hard so nothing can ever touch us.

- I want to go home. - We can't.

We stick together, no matter what,

and take care of anyone who gets in our way.

Can you do that, little brother?

- I'm going down to the river. - They're coming.

- Head over the hill. Hurry! - Can you run?

- Keep on running and don't look back. - Okay.

For more infomation >> Wolverine Kills His Father | X-Men Origins Wolverine (2009) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

ЛЕГЕНДАРНЫЕ КРАНЫ / ЛУЧШЕ, ЧЕМ ФАУСЕТХАБ / ЗАРАБОТАЛ НА НИХ БОЛЕЕ 50 GHS МОЩНОСТИ НА ЕОБОТЕ С НУЛЯ - Duration: 14:02.

For more infomation >> ЛЕГЕНДАРНЫЕ КРАНЫ / ЛУЧШЕ, ЧЕМ ФАУСЕТХАБ / ЗАРАБОТАЛ НА НИХ БОЛЕЕ 50 GHS МОЩНОСТИ НА ЕОБОТЕ С НУЛЯ - Duration: 14:02.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Coin Automatic Sorting Machine Using Cardboard at Home - Duration: 7:05.

TULE - Lost [NCS Release]

Jim Yosef - Speed [NCS Release]

Ship Wrek & Zookeepers - Ark [NCS Release]

For more infomation >> DIY Coin Automatic Sorting Machine Using Cardboard at Home - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Corgi | Le Plaisir Du Corgi | Chien Monde Corgi 15 - Duration: 5:01.

Hello

For more infomation >> Corgi | Le Plaisir Du Corgi | Chien Monde Corgi 15 - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Magic Pony Care Kids Games Maker up Animals - Duration: 8:38.

For more infomation >> Magic Pony Care Kids Games Maker up Animals - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

[ITA Reaction ☆ ENG SUB] DAY6 - ALL ALONE - Duration: 1:39.

ok, we already start very bad! *too much feelings*

there is ME here ready for you Sungjin!

why, now, you have to show me again how she has put him in the friendzone?

that was my face, I would made the same expression, like:

Oh god, Dowoon is so beautiful!

*bias here, sorry*

*what I've to do with you, Jae?*

*reading the lyrics* Don't worry, there is me here ok? I can tell you that you are--..

*cry*

*deeply in love with the music*

don't look at me like this!

I can save him too from the boss, if then I can have him

*what can I do with this sad love story?*

it's heartbreaking

such a suffering

no, you're not alone!

sungjin come to me!

is it ended like this?!

*how dare you?*

*give me my love story ending!*

but the song is so lovely!

now I'll listen the other song of the month!

I'm not ready for nex comeback because is the last one

I get badly used to have a monthly comeback

my god...

let's do it

chuuu!

For more infomation >> [ITA Reaction ☆ ENG SUB] DAY6 - ALL ALONE - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons for Children😃Spelling Letter Blends with L for Kids First Grade. Reading and Writing Video - Duration: 5:25.

Cartoons for Children😃Spelling Letter Blends with L for Kids First Grade. Reading and Writing Video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét