Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 20 2018

Dear Monkey Lover !

Please enjoy watching about monkey video

I hope you all like my video

Please Like my video

Please Comment bellow my video

and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE my Channel

For more infomation >> Lori really scare and hurt of DeeDee when her mom far away - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

New Holland TC 5070 buğday boşaltıyor. - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> New Holland TC 5070 buğday boşaltıyor. - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Ramin Saatlılı Ten Gerek Super toy mahnisi 2018 - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> Ramin Saatlılı Ten Gerek Super toy mahnisi 2018 - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

DY SADYA REMIX, New MelodY Break Fly Mix 2018, By Mrr Thea Ft Mrr Chav Chav And Mrr Dii [TCD] - Duration: 4:16.

please subscribe now for more music, thank you so much for support. don't Re-upload my video.

For more infomation >> DY SADYA REMIX, New MelodY Break Fly Mix 2018, By Mrr Thea Ft Mrr Chav Chav And Mrr Dii [TCD] - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Đi ad stream ,gặp sp kiểu này chắc bỏ nghề sớm-HUYZY LIVE STREAM - Duration: 1:21:56.

For more infomation >> Đi ad stream ,gặp sp kiểu này chắc bỏ nghề sớm-HUYZY LIVE STREAM - Duration: 1:21:56.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Youtube-Star Katja Krasavice zieht auf offener Straße blank - Duration: 2:01.

Leipziger Youtube-Luder zieht sich auf offener Straße aus Youtube-Star Katja Krasavice (21) aus Leipzig hat bei der #InMyFeelingsChallenge mitgemacht und ließ auf offener Straße die Hüllen fallen

 Leipzig - Youtube-Luder Katja Krasavice (21) ließ sich nicht lumpen und machte bei der #InMyFeelingsChallenge mit

 Bei der was?! Die Challenge ist der neueste Internet-Trend, bei dem (vorrangig) junge Menschen auf der Straße zu dem Song "In My Feelings" von US-Rapper Drake performen

In vielen Videos soll es so aussehen, als fände die Tanzaktion ganz spontan statt, sobald das Lied im Autoradio läuft

 Natürlich musste auch Leipzigs "Miss Bitch" zeigen, wie sie abgehen kann - auf ihre ganz eigene Art und Weise

Denn Katja wäre nicht Katja, wenn sie es machen würde, wie alle anderen! Die Blondine tanzt nicht einfach nur neben dem fahrenden Auto, sondern beweist gleichzeitig, wie toll sie sich in Bewegung ausziehen kann

 Frei nach dem Motto: Raus aus dem Wagen, raus aus dem Höschen! Naja, das bleibt zumindest an

Davon abgesehen fallen nacheinander die knappen Shorts, das Shirt und der BH. Bis Fräulein Krasavice nur noch im knappen roten Tanga auf der Straße die Hüften kreisen lässt

 Ob Drake das Video schon gesehen hat?

For more infomation >> ✅ Youtube-Star Katja Krasavice zieht auf offener Straße blank - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

避談小小超 三子鼓勵拍戲扮超人 梁洛施自嘲魔鬼媽咪 - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> 避談小小超 三子鼓勵拍戲扮超人 梁洛施自嘲魔鬼媽咪 - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Épisode 3 : Techniques de pilotage - Didactique VTTAE.fr x Moustache - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Épisode 3 : Techniques de pilotage - Didactique VTTAE.fr x Moustache - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

卵巢生瘤 看淡名利|李佳芯 密謀嫁 陳炳銓 - Duration: 6:02.

For more infomation >> 卵巢生瘤 看淡名利|李佳芯 密謀嫁 陳炳銓 - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Kay Kay Menon Movies List - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Kay Kay Menon Movies List - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

telugu whatsapp status videos | telugu whatsapp status love | new whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> telugu whatsapp status videos | telugu whatsapp status love | new whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

【冇老過】42歲都仲咁嫩滑 陳曉東同阿Ken撞臉 - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> 【冇老過】42歲都仲咁嫩滑 陳曉東同阿Ken撞臉 - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

【Logres Gacha】 Fate Collaboration All the Avatar is hit until it gets hit. - Duration: 4:56.

For more infomation >> 【Logres Gacha】 Fate Collaboration All the Avatar is hit until it gets hit. - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

【BB來了】李佳芯黎諾懿性感床戲有話題 粉紅厘士吊帶非常誘惑 - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> 【BB來了】李佳芯黎諾懿性感床戲有話題 粉紅厘士吊帶非常誘惑 - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

I'll be right here | Happy Birthday Gretta с: - Duration: 0:42.

Happy Birthday Gretta

Ya i promise

I'll be right here

I'll be right here

I'll be right here

Here

*Musiс*

For more infomation >> I'll be right here | Happy Birthday Gretta с: - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

झटपट उपवासाचे आप्पे | Instant Upvas Appe | Vrat ke Appe | Fasting Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 408 - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> झटपट उपवासाचे आप्पे | Instant Upvas Appe | Vrat ke Appe | Fasting Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 408 - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

telugu whatsapp status videos | telugu whatsapp status love | new whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> telugu whatsapp status videos | telugu whatsapp status love | new whatsapp status videos - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

What Writing Tools I Use (2018) - Duration: 4:21.

What writing tools do I use?

I always like to know what tools and apps other writers are using.

A lot of times I pick up really good recommendations I can use in my own workflow.

In this video I'll be sharing the tools and apps I use on a regular basis, including

a secret weapon that helps me stay insanely creative.

What's up, guys?

This is Michael La Ronn with Author Level Up, giving you the best tools and strategies

for writing faster and growing your influence with readers.

If this is your first time on the channel, don't forget to subscribe to get new writing

videos every week.

And in this video, we're talking about the tools I use every day to help me write better

and faster, build my author brand, and publish my books.

You can find links to all of the tools I mention in this video in the video description.

Tool #1 is my MacBook Air laptop.

It's my workhorse and how I get everything done.

Apple products aren't cheap, but they pay for themselves and last a long time.

+I also have several external hard drives that I use to store things like videos, audio,

photos, and high res photoshop files that I use to create marketing materials.

External hard drives are an essential when you're working with high quality media.

Tool #2 is Scrivener, an app that needs no introduction.

+I use Scrivener exclusively to write my fiction and short stories.

I also use the Scrivener iOS app to write on the go.

I personally believe that Scrivener is a must-have app for anyone wanting to write professionally.

+I use Scrivener for my fiction and Ulysses for my nonfiction, YouTube scripts, and podcast

scripts.

+You might be thinking, why use two apps instead of just one?

I like Ulysses's universal library function and find that it lends itself better to my

nonfiction than Scrivener.

I tried to write my nonfiction in Scrivener and I just ran into too many workflow issues,

so I use Ulysses.

+That's why you'll see me post both Scrivener and Ulysses videos on this channel.

I also use the Ulysses iOS app to write on the go.

Tool #3 is Evernote.

I use Evernote as a "sketchbook" of sorts to help me capture ideas and inspiration as

they come to me.

I also use it to track projects.

/pulls out phone ()I have the iPhone app, so I can pull it out and jot down ideas whenever

I have them.

I also use the audio capture feature quite a bit to capture voice memos or ambience.

Tool #4 is the Be Focused pomodoro app.

+You've probably heard of the Pomodoro method so I won't go into it here.

But my problem is that I often work very long periods without taking breaks, and I've

got the tired eyes and back pain to prove it.

I use the app really as a reminder to take breaks.

+Speaking of breaks, let's take a time out.

This isn't really a tool, but it's definitely a secret to my success, and that's tea.

I drink a lot of loose tea.

It does wonders for my mood and helps me focus.

It's my secret weapon and I drink at least 4-6 cups per day, maybe more.

Moving on, Tool #5 is Vellum.

Best $250 I ever spent, period.

Vellum formats my books into attractive ebook and paperback formats with the click of a

button.

I spent almost no time formatting these days, which is more time I can spend writing and

marketing.

And trust me—before I had Vellum, I spent a LOT of time formatting, especially paperbacks.

Tool #6 is the Adobe Creative Cloud.

+I use Photoshop to create YouTube thumbnails and marketing materials.

I use Adobe Audition to edit my podcasts, and Adobe Premiere and After Effects for creating

and editing my YouTube videos.

Before switching to Adobe, I was hiring people on Fiverr to do stuff that I could have easily

learned to do myself.

Tool #7 is my Blue Yeti microphone.

I use this to record my podcast and to do podcast interviews.

It sounds incredible and it's super reliable.

Tool #8 is the Logitech c920 webcam, which I use for interviews and screencasts.

It's an HD webcam and is also reliable.

My ultimate goal when I'm further down the road is to livestream on a digital camera,

but in the meantime, this works well for me.

+That's it.

I like to keep things simple . I have other services that I use, but those are on the

web.

And if you're watching this and thinking that you don't have the money to afford

some of these tools, that's okay.

I started small and used the tools I had and could afford.

I worked my way up to my current setup once I had some book sales.

I'd love to hear from you guys on what tools you use everyday in your writing workflow.

Drop me a comment.

That's it for this video.

That's it for this video.

If this is your first time watching, I'd love to have you subscribe.

Every week I publish videos just like this one with writing and marketing advice to help

you write better and grow your influence with readers.

So thanks for watching.

I'll see you in the next video.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét