Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 21 2018

I'll be there~

And I know when I need it,

I can count on you like

Four, three, two

And you'll be the-e-e-ereee :3

For more infomation >> Raxwhisker Friendship Map |【PART 18】 - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

T-rex Run From Extinction 🦖😂 Dinosaur Costume Race - Duration: 0:13.

[T-rex Run From Extinction - Dinosaur Costume Race]

For more infomation >> T-rex Run From Extinction 🦖😂 Dinosaur Costume Race - Duration: 0:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to use "MUST" & "HAVE TO" [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 3:27.

Hello everyone and welcome back to ForB's English lesson video.

My name is Richard and today I'm going to explain the difference between "must" and "have to".

Let's look at two example sentences.

You must stop smoking.

You have to stop smoking.

Alright, so the only difference between these two sentences is "must" and "have to".

You must stop smoking.

When you use "must", it's coming from the speaker's opinion.

So in this case, the speaker thinks that you need to stop smoking, because, for example,

it's not healthy.

Alright.

You have to stop smoking.

When you use "have to", it's coming from a situation.

So in this case, you need to stop smoking, because, for example, you are in a non-smoking area.

Let me give you a quiz.

I will read a sentence and you try to guess if the answer is "must" or "have to".

Alright, so number one.

I blank return the DVD because the deadline is today.

I blank return the DVD because the deadline is today.

The answer is "have to".

So in this case, I need to return the DVD by the deadline.

If I return the DVD tomorrow, it will be pass the deadline and I will have to pay more money.

So it's coming from a situation.

Number two.

You blank eat vegetables because it's good for your health.

You blank eat vegetables because it's good for your health.

The answer is "must".

So in this case, the speaker thinks you need to eat vegetables because it's healthy.

It's coming from the speaker's opinion.

Number three.

He blank stop drinking alcohol.

He blank stop drinking alcohol.

So the answer is "must" or "has to".

In this case, both answers are okay.

When you use "must", it's coming from a speaker's opinion.

So in this case, the speaker thinks he needs to stop drinking alcohol, because, for example,

it's bad for his health.

When you use "has to", it's coming from a situation.

So in this case, he needs to stop drinking alcohol, because, for example,

he is too young to drink alcohol, and he is not allowed to drink alcohol.

Great.

So now you know the difference between "must" and "have to".

I hope you find this video helpful.

Remember, my name is Richard and please click like, share, and subscribe.

And, I'll catch you next time!

For more infomation >> How to use "MUST" & "HAVE TO" [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

My New Studio, Western Digital Shutting Down, R6 Siege Drama -- Weekly Download #102 - Duration: 5:54.

Hey welcome to Zach's Tech Turf, Weekly Download episode number 102, but most importantly,

the new ZTT studio.

As you guys know i've spent the last week and a half moving into my new house and thus

a new studio, I have this entire basement to myself now and it's amazing.

I will be giving you guys a tour of it at some point, there's still a ton of work

to be done around here so make sure you're subscribed for that.

On today's video though I'm playing some more Diablo 3 when I give you this news, I

got my cup of coffee right there, make sure you guys let me know in the comment section

what you're sippin' on.

Let's get into it.

To start off the tech news this week, we got yet another rumor that Intel's 9th generation

CPU lineup will be revealed here very soon on August 1st.

We also learned that these new processors could finally be featuring soldered integrated

heat spreaders which would be huge and amazing if true.

The leaks come from PCBuildersClub so take that how you want it, but I've already reported

about this 9th generation now for 3 weeks.

We all know that the 9900K will be a monster 8 core consumer grade CPU, and hopefully we

can stop talking about the rumors and start talking about the facts on August 1st.

Next up, Western Digital announced that they are shutting down 1 of 3 mechanical hard drive

factories which is pretty interesting if you're trying to stay up to date on the future of

PC tech.

We all know that SSDs are becoming cheaper and cheaper, and it's pretty cool to see

major brands like WD move transition their focus from mechanical drives to SSD.

A rep from WD said "The data technology industry is undergoing substantial change.

The market transformation is driving increased adoption of SSDs and NAND flash in traditional

HDD applications."

Pretty cool stuff, hopefully we see bigger and cheaper SSDs here soon.

Moving on NZXT announced that they are launching a new power supply unit here soon with the

help of major PSU brand SeaSonic.

NZXT hasn't launched a new PSU for a few years now, they're not really known for

them, but this time they are launching an ePSU which has some pretty interesting monitoring

tools that'll work through their CAM utility software.

Through the software you'll be able to monitor things like PSU temps, total power-on hours,

and also multi rail over current protection.

These ePSUs are pretty expensive however, as the 500W version starts at $125, but I'm

definitely rooting for these because adding features like this to a boring part like a

PSU is way better than just adding RGB like some other companies.

And to wrap up the tech news for the week, major companies in the VR space such as Nvidia,

Oculus, Valve, AMD, and Microsoft have all finally agreed on something, that VR cabling

needs standardized to be USB Type C.

This all happened through VirtualLink.org which is where you can go to get all the details,

but basically the only change that us normal users will see is hopefully these companies

start designing VR headsets and accessories using USB Type C which is a good thing.

One thing to note is that Sony is not apart of this agreement and neither is Intel.

To start off the PC gaming news for the week, I thought it was pretty significant that Blizzard

has changed their World of Warcraft up-front charging system.

Instead of having new players buy a BattleChest which contains all previous expansions AND

their $15/month subscription, Blizzard is ditching the BattleChest idea and your subscription

service will get you every expansion.

This is actually pretty cool so that new players can jump right in and get all the content

for just $15 a month.

Their latest expansion, Battle of Azeroth, which launches on August 14th will still need

to be paid for though.

Next up the No Man's Sky NEXT update trailer was revealed earlier this week that showed

off some pretty cool features for the game.

As you may know, No Man's Sky was one of the worst launches in PC gaming history, but

it has since bounced back and has actually developed into a pretty solid game.

The NEXT update is finally bringing multiplayer support, unlimited base building, and much

improved graphics.

I know I've said this before, but I'm personally thinking about picking this up,

again, I refunded it last time, and giving it a shot.

I think it looks like it's finally worth it.

Ubisoft has added a very controversial feature into their super popular Rainbow Six Siege

game, an automatic banning bot for people that type inappropriate content into the text

chats.

Gamers are going crazy this week about getting automatically banned from Ubisoft.

Now it's not like it's a perma ban or anything, your first ban results in just 27

minutes of you not being able to play the game, and then the second warning is 2 hours

which doesn't seem that bad.

I personally think that this is a step in the right direction, it's obviously not

a perfect system but it's a start.

I definitely wanna hear your opinions down in the comment section about this though.

Moving on The Culling 2 had a terrible launch recently replacing the original The Culling

game, and it's about a rough of start as possible.

According to the Steam Charts The Culling 2's all time higher player count was 249

but as of right now only a single-digit amount of players are playing the game.

This clearly wasn't a game that people wanted, so the developers stated that all their efforts

are going back into The Culling:Day One which is a reboot version of the game.

And finally to wrap up the PC gaming news for the week, Funko Pop, the creators of those

tiny collectible figures that seem to partner with every major franchise, well they now

have partnered with Fortnite which is no surprise at all.

Soon you'll be able to buy Funko Pop figures with your favorite Fortnite skins on them

and I absolutely don't care about this at all personally.

Well that wrap up Weekly Download episode number 102.

Like I said I will be doing a studio tour soon, but not right away, we have another

Optiplex build and some pretty cool product reviews coming up soon so make sure you stay

tuned for that.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this video, please drop a like down below to help support my

channel, and as always, thank you for watching and please subscribe for more Zach's Tech

Turf videos!

For more infomation >> My New Studio, Western Digital Shutting Down, R6 Siege Drama -- Weekly Download #102 - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

BOYFRIEND DOES MY MAKEUP CHALLENGE - Duration: 9:48.

Hello.

What?

"I was going to say, don't touch me."

What?!

"Your hands are like, real cold.

Hey guys, it's Sher."

Hey guys, it's Sher.

I'm with my boyfriend Ryan, yayyyy!

So whenever we go on trips together, we.....well, I...."Exactly."

I tend to force him to sit down and film a video with me because I think they're funny

and we always get some pretty funny footage.

No, we don't.

Ryan says, no we don't.

So today we are in Pigeon Forge, again, because this is the place we like to come sometimes,

and I thought that it would be funny to film a "Boyfriend Doing My Makeup" challenge because

he's never done anyone's makeup in his whole life.

He literally probably knows nothing about besides what he sees me doing all the time.

Um, also the lighting in this cabin is not going to be the greatest because it's not

natural lighting so everything looks really yellow and red, but um, you get the gist.

"So are we ready to start?"

So we have everything laid out here.

"Just to go over the products that we do have."

We don't need to go over all of them, it's going to be too long.

"We have a Gwen Stefani - Urban Decay, oh it's the Gwen Stefani name on an Urban Decay

case?

The part number is 83M09J, I know that.

I know part numbers."

Oh my god!

"And then we have this Naked Urban Decay Heat that was purchased somewhere in Florida.

Part number JTP07W.

I bought this.

This one smells good.

I also bought this.

Is anyone else noticing a similar theme here with all of this?"

Yes, you buy all my makeup and supply my habit, thank you babe.

"This is Benefit, I indirectly bought this."

If you want to watch me try these things out in videos, I'll link them all at the end of

this video because actually, I do have some pretty cringey makeup videos on my channel

if you haven't noticed by now.

"See this?

This is by Elf, I did not buy this.

She bought this herself."

Okay, don't make fun of my Elf palettes because they're actually pretty decent sometimes depending

on what you use them for.

"Still waiting on that branding deal, huh?"

Yep.

Anyway, so if you want to watch...

"We've got several brushes."

If you want to watch my boyfriend do my makeup and see how it turns out, then let's get into

the video!

"Okay, so if you were getting up to tackle the day, and when I say that, I mean....What

do you do every day?"

This!

"This.

Okay.

When you wake up at like, 3 in the afternoon to tackle the day and do a Youtube video."

Mhm, uh-huh.

"Where would you start at?"

Okay, so I'm just going to go ahead and give you a heads-up, foundation is like, what is

supposed to make your skin look more just like skin and not all this redness that you

see.

"So maybe that's why they call it...foundation."

Foundation, good job!

"Now we're going to use a beauty blender.

"Oh my god, you're doing so good.

Okay is there anything you need to do to the beauty blender before?

This is an off-brand beauty blender too by the way.

Is there anything you need to do to the sponges before we use them?

"You would probably want to clean them right?"

No, we don't do that on this channel.

"So moisten them?"

Yes!

Did you...are you cheating somehow..are you googling something?

"It just feels wet."

Oh, that was from yesterday when I used them.

"There are a ton of other great Youtube channels to watch, um."

What?

Quit!

"I would suggest watching any of the other ones other than this one."

They already know that.

A fake off-brand one, I think these are Real Techniques and then there's a little beauty

blender so it's up to you to figure out what they're used for, how they're used.

"So does this go over your whole face?

Do you apply this directly to your face?"

Oh my gosh.

"So this is Infallible Pro-Glow, part number."

There is no such thing as part numbers!

"This one's got a barcode so I guess this came from Walmart.

This is too close.

It's too close for comfort.

Where, where you going?"

I'm trying to get out of this video!

That's where I'm going.

Okay, uh, this is, that's closer.

Oh my god.

Okay, hold, slow your roll, this stuff is expensive!

"You're not supposed to, it's expensive?

It's Loreal Paris..and you got it from Walmart.

So this is not going to be enough."

Thank you for the insensitive comments about my skin and how bad it is.

Would you not die if after this, you became like, a makeup artist because you realized

you had a secret passion for doing makeup and you became Ryan MUA?

I know, it's really hard to get that redness, isn't it?

"Yeah.

This is kind of the 'you have to get up at like, 9 or 8am to go to work, so."

I wouldn't know anything about that.

"You're right, she wouldn't but anyway.

This is a function 9 to 5 Sher, not the dysfunctional 3 to 3 Sher." 3pm to 3am?

"Yeah."

Okay.

"You should have pinned your hair back for this video."

Oh my gosh, flashbacks!

That one video that you put makeup on me in like, the 6th grade?

"Oh yeah."

Where is the bobbypin?

Insert clip here!

"Now, hold still."

I'm trying!

"Hold the hair back!

I need a bobbypin.

No.

Get up here.

Now hold still."

"So what's this for?"

Okay, that's eyeliner.

"Well I don't know what would come next but I would imagine that you probably darken your

eyebrows, right?"

Did you google it?

Be honest.

These are hard to do, I know.

"I mean, it's not terrible but don't look at yourself."

Okay.

I can't see very well but from what I can see, it looks dark.

"Oh, it's dark."

Oh, okay.

Alright.

"Yeah, I mean, it's like."

Going for a bold, going for a bold vibe, right?

Eyebrows done.

"Okay, so let me ask you this.

When you do wings, do you, there's no under the eye?

Okay we're just going to go for it."

Okay, wait you put no shadow on first.

I would just like....no shadow, I just wanted to clarify like, like no eyeshadow for this

look.

"Let's go with a red eyeshadow."

Okay.

Oh wow, he actually swatched it to see what color it was.

That's pretty good, I don't even swatch things, you're more of a makeup guru than me.

"Can you not do that twitch thing you're doing right now?"

What?

"It's freaking me out."

I'm not doing a twitch thing.

Okay, I zoomed it in a little bit, oh, okay I zoomed it in a little bit so you could see

my face.

"You got 'he-devil' on your arm."

"So it kinda looks like you've been hit."

"Alright everybody else."

Alright everybody else?

"Alright, I don't know about this."

Okay hold up because I like how my face is like, a completely different color than my

neck but that's not my fault.

What's up with the lighting in here?

That's the lighting, right?

"I think I've somehow given you a tan."

You know what?

I like it, I needed a little bit of a tan because I'm...because I'm so pale.

"We're just going, we're just going to go for it."

Just go for it, that's what I do every time.

I feel dotting motions on my...

"It looks terrible.

I just want you to know."

I feel dotting motions on my eyes.

"It looks, it looks real bad."

Okay.

"This thing's too bendable for me."

Hmmm, you heard it here first ladies and gentlemen, a critique on the Wet n Wild, I don't even

know what it is actually.

"Yeahhh, there's no saving that.

I guess we could do a contour right?

Want to dirty up the sides of your cheeks?"

Absolutely, let's do it!

This looks....better than when I do my own makeup.

"Does it?"

Yeah!

I never realized that that said 'Galifornia'.

"That's a 'G'."

I thought it said 'California'.

"No, 'Galifornia'."

Okay, now that's a blush.

"This is an eyeshadow?"

What?

It's interchangeable.

"We're just going to go with our original, what we thought was right, so we're just going

to throw that on."

Alright.

I love a red face.

I mean, I love how much product is coming off on these brushes too.

"Isn't that what...?"

Oh my god!

This was the brush that came in the contour palette and it's this pink.

Okay now I went ahead and did some damage control on this one and I didn't get lipstick.

I didn't bring lipstick because I just think that's the way that this could get bad.

"Why?"

But I do have lipgloss.

"Is there anything else you're supposed to do?

Are you supposed to spray this setting spray on?"

Yeah, actually, yeah, if you want it to stay all day.

"Close your mouth!"

I'm scared.

Alright.

"Ready?"

Yep.

"Wa-la!

I think we're done."

"Why does it look like you just came in out of the rain?"

Awesome.

"It's in your teeth.

Don't get it on my shirt!

Oh my god, okay, are you ready?"

Yes.

Um.

"Original thought: I'm just going to say, it doesn't look that bad.

Other than the wings that look like they were drawn on by some kindergartner."

10/10 for the creativity.

I mean, the eyebrows could be a lot worse, the skin makeup like, the face makeup looks

like, really good actually.

Okay, not the blush everywhere on the face, although I will say it's very similar, it's

very reminiscent of how I put blush on in high school.

You did so good babe.

"Mhm."

I love you.

No?

Okay.

Hey guys, I don't know why the camera cut off when it did, but we do not have an outro

for that video so I'm filming this in the future, hello, to say thank you so much for

watching my boyfriend do my makeup.

We hope it made you laugh and if it did, then make sure you give it a thumbs up before you

leave and subscribe to my channel if you haven't done that yet.

And I will see you guys in my next video, bye!

For more infomation >> BOYFRIEND DOES MY MAKEUP CHALLENGE - Duration: 9:48.

-------------------------------------------

RTA ft. Axel - CREMA (Prod. Karmma) - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> RTA ft. Axel - CREMA (Prod. Karmma) - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

PBS NewsHour full episode July 20, 2018 - Duration: 53:47.

For more infomation >> PBS NewsHour full episode July 20, 2018 - Duration: 53:47.

-------------------------------------------

ESQUIPULAS | Guatemala | ANNA la Ucraniana - Duration: 11:50.

For more infomation >> ESQUIPULAS | Guatemala | ANNA la Ucraniana - Duration: 11:50.

-------------------------------------------

Trinx M100 Specs Review - Bike Check & Bike Giveaway - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> Trinx M100 Specs Review - Bike Check & Bike Giveaway - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

SIEMPRE - META & KEDD (SHOOT BY @emamenna) - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> SIEMPRE - META & KEDD (SHOOT BY @emamenna) - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Governors from more than 20 states meeting in Santa Fe - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Governors from more than 20 states meeting in Santa Fe - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Long Beach Quick Quake Tips: If an earthquake strikes while you are indoors - Duration: 0:34.

If an earthquake happens are you prepared?

When it hits

if you're indoors, stay there.

Quickly move to a safe location in a room such as

under a strong desk or table.

If there isn't a table or desk near you

cover your face or head to your arms

and crouch in an inside corner of a room.

Avoid taking cover near windows

large mirrors, or heavy furniture.

A safety message from LBTV.

For more infomation >> Long Beach Quick Quake Tips: If an earthquake strikes while you are indoors - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Twenty One Pilots - Jumpsuit Karaoke Instrumental - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> Twenty One Pilots - Jumpsuit Karaoke Instrumental - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

NRO | Đổi X99 Vỏ Sò Và Cái Kết...Nhận 1 Viên 1 Sao | Ngọc Rồng Online - Duration: 1:39.

For more infomation >> NRO | Đổi X99 Vỏ Sò Và Cái Kết...Nhận 1 Viên 1 Sao | Ngọc Rồng Online - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

"Ich starrte nur auf ihre ... Augen" - Duration: 8:37.

 Die Videoplattform YouTube ist nicht gerade als freundliches Netzwerk bekannt. Das gilt insbesondere für Frauen, die auf YouTube über Wissenschaftsthemen sprechen, ergab eine Studie, die im Fachblatt "Public Understanding of Science" erschien

Die australische Wissenschaftskommunikatorin Inoka Amarasekara und Will Grant, der an der Australian National University lehrt, untersuchten dafür über 23

000 Kommentare unter YouTube-Wissenschaftsvideos.  Insgesamt sind die Kommentare unter Videos von Frauen emotionaler - sowohl positiv als auch negativ

Sie handeln viel häufiger vom Aussehen der Moderatorinnen, sind beleidigender oder sexistischer als die Kommentare unter Videos von Männern

Zwei Beispiele: Ein Nutzer schreibt: "Geh' zurück in die Küche und mach' mir ein Sandwich

" Ein anderer kommentiert: "Sie ist so hässlich, dass ich fast kotzen musste."  Dazu kommt, dass unter Videos von Frauen deutlich weniger neutrale Diskussion über das eigentliche Fachthema stattfindet

"Wenn Frauen vor der Kamera sind, unterhalten sich die Nutzer weniger über Wissenschaft", sagt Amarasekara dem SPIEGEL

  Wenige Wissenschaftskanäle von Frauen  Laut der Studie ist das ein Hinweis darauf, wie die Gesellschaft insgesamt mit Frauen umgeht, die wissenschaftlich arbeiten und darüber sprechen

Die Forscher kritisieren, dass auch deshalb weniger Frauen motiviert werden, natur- und technikwissenschaftliche Fächer zu studieren

 "Wenn Frauen keine anderen Frauen sehen, die über Wissenschaft sprechen, dann kommen sie auch seltener auf die Idee, selbst in die Wissenschaft zu gehen", sagt Amarasekara

 Erste Schwierigkeiten der Studie ergaben sich bereits bei der Suche nach Kanälen, in denen Frauen von Wissenschaft erzählen

Amarasekara durchsuchte die Top-500-Liste der YouTube-Kategorien "Wissenschaft und Technik" und "Bildung" und fand 32, bei denen eine Frau vor der Kamera stand

Um eine größere Stichprobe zu bekommen, nahm sie noch weitere Kanäle hinzu, die nicht in den Toplisten auftauchten

 "Mich hat überrascht, wie wenig sichtbar Frauen in diesem Bereich auf YouTube sind", sagt Amarasekara

Dieser Diskrepanz wollte sie auf den Grund gehen und untersuchte Abonnenten, Likes und eben auch die Kommentare von männlichen und weiblichen YouTubern

 Absolut waren die männlichen Moderatoren erfolgreicher - sie hatten mehr Abonnementen und mehr Zuschauer

Allerdings bekamen Videos von Frauen mehr Kommentare und Likes pro Videoaufruf. Für die Analyse las Amarasekara außerdem insgesamt 23

005 Kommentare und teilte sie Kategorien zu, beispielsweise sexuell und sexistisch, feindselig oder neutral

  Die Situation in Deutschland  Die Studie hat nur englischsprachige Kanäle untersucht

In Deutschland gibt es noch weniger Frauen, die überhaupt vor der Kamera über Natur- und Technikwissenschaften sprechen

Eine der wenigen ist Mai Thi Nguyen-Kim, die den Kanal maiLab bei funk betreibt, dem Onlineangebot von ARD und ZDF

 Nguyen-Kim ist Chemikerin und neben ihren YouTube-Videos ist sie auch Moderatorin für Terra X und Quarks

Auch sie bekommt regelmäßig negative Kommentare, sexuelle Belästigung zum Beispiel

imago/ Lumma Foto  Mai Thi Nguyen-Kim  "Ungefähr einmal im Monat muss ich jemanden blockieren", sagt sie dem SPIEGEL

"Ich frage mich dann: Würde meine Mutter sich Sorgen machen, wenn sie den Kommentar liest?" Wenn ja, dann löscht Nguyen-Kim den Kommentar und blockiert den Nutzer

 "Menschen gehen bei YouTube oft davon aus, dass sie in den Kommentarspalten sowieso allein sind und schreiben können, was sie wollen", sagt Nguyen-Kim

Sie reagiert deshalb auf viele Kommentare, um zu zeigen, dass die Nutzer nicht allein sind

 Der Großteil der Kommentare unter ihren Videos sei positiv und die Diskussion unter ihren Videos sehr fachbezogen

Häufig kommen wissenschaftliche Fragen auf, die sie auch beantwortet. Deshalb will Nguyen-Kim weiterhin Videos auf YouTube veröffentlichen, trotz der manchmal negativen Erfahrungen

 Amarasekara findet es gut, dass die Videoplattform YouTube jedem die Möglichkeit gibt, selbst Videos zu verbreiten und Menschen auf der ganzen Welt zu erreichen

"Frauen sind dort aber leider kaum sichtbar", sagt sie. "Man bräuchte mehr Diversität

"

For more infomation >> "Ich starrte nur auf ihre ... Augen" - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

Video de papá y niña que cantan emociona las redes sociales - Duration: 2:13.

 Estados Unidos.- Un video que emociona en redes sociales y lleva miles de reproducciones es el grabado por una niña de tres años y su papá Dave Crosby, quienes interpretan la versión de "Yo soy tu amigo fiel", de la película Toy Story y que al subirlo a Youtube le cambió la vida a ambos al convertirse en uno de los dúos más populares

 Leer más: Video Niña casi es arrollada por el tren, quería una selfie  Leer más: El eclipse de Luna más largo del siglo ocurrirá este 27 de julio La pequeña de nombre Claire Ryan grabó el video en enero de 2017 y su vida era como cualquier niña que jugaba con normalidad y un día se les ocurre grabar cuando cantaba la canción de una de sus películas favoritas

   La decisión de publicarla en Youtube es la razón de que ahora son tan famosos en redes sociales, que desde ese momento la pequeña Claire pudo ser vista por muchas personas, que quedaron impactados con sus acotaciones entre cada estrofa

 Ya en 2018, se nueva cuenta el video apareció en redes sociales y se convirtió en viral y ahora lleva más de 21 millones de reproducciones

 A su récord se puede suma las visualizaciones en Youtube y se agrega más de 30 millones de reproducciones que registra Facebook y más de un millón de interacciones con el video

   Pero la pasión por la música se despertó en la niña, cuando vió por primera vez la película animada Frozen y a partir de ello, su papá y ella se divierten cantando la música de la misma y realizan versiones de los temas de Disney

   Este dúo seguirá dando de qué hablar y disfrute la emocionante música que entonan y que la niña presenta con su tierna voz "Claire y papi", y que invita a los usuarios de las redes sociales a reproducirlo

 

For more infomation >> Video de papá y niña que cantan emociona las redes sociales - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Protecting exotic fish - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Protecting exotic fish - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Natascha Ochsenknecht: Jetzt spricht der Bruder - Duration: 3:33.

 Natascha Ochsenknechts Bruder äußert sich zum tragischen Tod seiner Tochter. Die vergangenen Tage waren wohl die schlimmsten, die die 52-jährige Reality-TV-Darstellerin je durchmachen musste

Wie berichtet, verstarb Nataschas Nichte Emily am Samstagabend (24. Juni) an den Folgen eines Unfalls im Alter von nur 25 Jahren

 Seitdem wird über die Todesursache spekuliert. Zwar verkündete die Polizei gegenüber 'TZ', dass man von einem Selbstmord ausgehe, jedoch äußerte sich nun schnell der Vater der Toten zu Wort, um die Gerüchteküche zu stoppen

Angesprochen auf die Mutmaßungen der Polizei antwortet Vater Ingo Robin Wierichs gegenüber der 'Bild'-Zeitung: „Das ist absoluter Quatsch

Ich habe eine ganze Nacht lang ihre E-Mails und ihre Nachrichten auf dem Handy gelesen

Da war alles nur schön und lieb." Der Vater der 25-Jährigen meint den tatsächlichen Hergang zu kennen und berichtet, dass die schöne Blondine gemeinsam mit ihrem Freund Philipp und weiteren Bekannten im Restaurant 'Burger & Lobster Bank' in München gegessen habe: „Da haben sie ein paar Flaschen Wein getrunken

Philipp ist dann nach Hause gegangen. Elly kam später nach. Sie war ziemlich betrunken

Spielte noch mit ihrem Hund, dann ging sie duschen, wickelte sich in ein Handtuch ein

Setzte sich auf die Fensterbank, wollte noch eine rauchen. Jetzt ist sie tot." Quelle: facebook

com Neben Ingo und Schwester Natascha leide besonders Freund Philipp unter der Tragödie: „Er hörte ein komisches Geräusch, rannte zum Fenster

Da war sie schon weg. Auf der Straße hat er noch ihr Gesicht gehalten. Er steht unter Schock

Er will nicht aus der Wohnung raus, weiter in ihrer Bettwäsche schlafen. Ich werde mich um ihn kümmern, er ist für mich wie ein Sohn

" Wie 'Bild' derweil berichtet, wird die Leiche nun obduziert. (Bang)

For more infomation >> Natascha Ochsenknecht: Jetzt spricht der Bruder - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Jailed Scotland Yard commander living as multimillionaire businessman - Duration: 10:45.

He lives in a beautifully-appointed £5million house in one of the most exclusive neighbourhoods in the country, popular with tycoons, A-list celebrities and sports stars

Set in large mature grounds, it boasts seven bedrooms, five reception rooms including a 'stunning drawing room', a library, and a heated swimming pool

On the drive can be found a £200,000 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead convertible with an eye-catching personalised number-plate

Welcome to the new world of disgraced former Scotland Yard commander, Ali Dizaei, who has reinvented himself as a jet-setting businessman since being released from jail for framing an innocent man

Just six years after he was unanimously found guilty for a second time of perverting the course of justice and misconduct in public office, Dizaei, 56, has undergone a remarkable metamorphosis from convicted corrupt police chief to tycoon with a portfolio of business interests including a security firm and an import-export company specialising in his native Iran

RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Mother-of-one in her 20s is killed outside her family's

Britain's crime crisis IS real: Killings soar to highest. Share this article Share His 'entrepreneurial skills are said to include private investment, managing his highly successful security business in Iran, UAE, Uganda and the United Kingdom'

 He shares his fabulous home, in a gated community which has 24-hour security, with his wife Shaham, 43, chief executive of one of his companies in the UK

It is in sharp contrast to his humble lot several years back when he resided at one of Her Majesty's prisons and had a modest semi-detached home in West London – purchased for £307,500

According to Land Registry records, the latest house in Surrey – which has an estimated rental value of up to £12,000 a month – is not owned by the Dizaeis

A source confirmed he rents the property in an 'on-going arrangement'. He has lived there since 2016

In 2015, a court heard that Dizaei had 'considerable debts' and had been unable to find work since leaving prison

  Today he is described on his company's website as a 'highly successful international entrepreneur'

His wife, who stood by her husband during his two trials for fitting up a website designer and now also enjoys a fantastic lifestyle, regularly updates her open Facebook account – free for the world to see – with details of her and her husband's latest adventures around the world

Postings have been made from Beverly Hills, Marbella, Marrakech, Sorrento, Monte Carlo and Virgin Atlantic's First Class Lounge

In one picture, she is seen in the passenger seat of a Ferrari, while in another she and her husband are in the back of a Bentley

 Also on her Facebook account is a picture of her husband at the wheel of the Rolls-Royce and a video tour of their neighbourhood which is close to a top golf club, tennis club and fitness complex

Some of the very biggest names in show business and sport have lived nearby in the past, as well as at least one former head of state

She posted a picture of a Christmas tree at their home in December 2016, with Dior and Cartier presents placed nearby, as well as images of garden renovations

 Dizaei has also posted pictures and updates on his open Facebook account – illustrating their apparent wealth following his transformation into a globe-trotting entrepreneur

His company DKW Ltd is said to have an expert knowledge of business opportunities in his native Iran, which has benefited from the lifting of economic and trade sanctions in 2016

DKW Ltd, incorporated in July 2016 and of which Dizaei is non-executive chairman, says it is a 'leader in the field of import and export to Iran'

  Its website adds that it has a 'reassuring, transparent and cost efficient route to market strategy to Iran' and a 'solid Iranian market connection that we leverage on behalf of our clients'

 'Take a country of 80million people, with one in three Iranians between the ages of 15-30 and highly educated – which has the second-largest gas reserves and fourth-largest oil reserves in the world,' the website says

'Then imagine it has been locked out of the global community for almost four decades

 'This is Iran; following the landmark Nuclear Accord agreed between Iran and world powers, the lifting of long-standing sanctions means the economy, generating $400billion (£270billion) a year, will finally be fully open for business

' The website, which gives details of the company's offices in London and Iran, says Dizaei has a 'BA (Hons) Law MA (Law) PhD (Law) Cambridge'

  Making no reference to his criminal convictions, a company profile describes him as 'former Commander of the London Metropolitan Police', past president and legal advisor to the National Black Police Association, and a 'highly successful international entrepreneur'

 'Ali is a graduate from the highly prestigious Strategic Command Course for Chief Officers specialising in Leadership, Management of policing operations and Strategic Thinking,' it adds

 'He has advised senior police leaders and governments on policing operations throughout the world

' The ex-police chief is also a director of a security company called Covert Security Ltd, incorporated in September 2014

 For more than a decade, Dizaei was a hugely controversial figure at Scotland Yard where he faced a number of misconduct allegations

 Prior to being jailed, he previously emerged unscathed from a series of inquiries, including a multi-million-pound undercover operation examining hotly-disputed claims of corruption, fraud and dishonesty

 In 2003, he was controversially awarded around £80,000 compensation and a promise of fast-track promotion after a court case ended in him being cleared of corruption allegations, which he had denied

He insisted he was the victim of a witch-hunt.He became a leading figure in the National Black Police Association and at one stage was considered by many colleagues to be more powerful than the Metropolitan Police Commissioner – such was the influence he held over his supposed superiors

In 2008, he supported a devastating claim for racial discrimination by Britain's most senior Asian officer, Met Assistant Commissioner Tarique Ghaffur

 The case unravelled when the Daily Mail revealed that Mr Ghaffur's solicitor Shahrokh Mireskandari – a close friend of Dizaei – was a convicted conman with bogus legal qualifications

Soon after the truth about the bogus lawyer emerged, Mr Ghaffur dropped his £1.2million compensation claim against the Met after agreeing an out-of-court settlement worth a quarter of his original demands and retired

Mireskandari was later struck off and his law firm closed down.According to Land Registry records, Dizaei owns at least two properties in West London, including the semi-detached house in Acton where he lived following his release from prison

Dizaei did not respond to requests for comment.

For more infomation >> Jailed Scotland Yard commander living as multimillionaire businessman - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

荒廃未来探索記【フォールアウト3】シーズン2 #17-10 - Duration: 8:01.

PS3 Fallout 3 SEASON 2 # 17 - 10

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét