Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 7, 2018

Waching daily Jul 22 2018

I always believed that this day would come

I have not left, I remained

This isn't about the politics

I have taken everything you have wanted

You finally understand

that it's absurd that you keep questioning me

It doesn't matter how this ends because there is no one person in this world who can understand.

Do you understand? It's my power.

Do you understand? I AM THE NUMBER ONE

Good luck trying to get by me

You're scared okey, it will be over in just one hit.

I will break and destroy you welcome to your nightmare...

Now I will decide your fate

Escaping from me is meaningless

I will always find you

I will hand you over to your god, without fail

Now I have found you.

Do you understand? It's my power.

Do you understand? I AM THE NUMBER ONE

Do you understand? It's my power.

Do you understand? I AM THE NUMBER ONE

I always believed that this day would come

I have not left, I remained

This isn't about the politics

I have taken everything you have wanted

You finally understand

that it's absurd that you keep questioning me

It doesn't matter how this ends because there is no one person in this world who can understand.

Do you understand? It's my power.

Do you understand? I AM THE NUMBER ONE

Good luck trying to get by me

You're scared okey, it will be over in just one hit.

I will break and destroy you welcome to your nightmare...

Now I will decide your fate

Escaping from me is meaningless

I will always find you

I will hand you over to your god, without fail

Now I have found you

Do you understand? It's my power.

Do you understand? I AM THE NUMBER ONE

For more infomation >> Shinsuke Nakamura Custom Theme and Titantron: "Shadows of A Rising Sun" 2018 + Subtitles - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

고질라 2: 킹 오브 더 몬스터즈 (2019) 공식 예고편 +한글자막 Godzilla King of the Monsters (2019) Official Trailer - Duration: 2:34.

Our world is changing.

The mass extinction we feared...

Has already begun...

and we are the cause.

We are the infection.

But like all living organisms,

the earth unleashed a fever to fight this infection.

Its original...

and rightful rulers... the Titans.

For thousands of years...

these creatures have remained in hiding around the world.

And unless all the Titans are found...

our planet will perish and so will we.

They are the only guarantee that life will carry on.

You are on your goddamn minds!

I am sorry, but this is the only way.

You're a monster.

I'm sorry.

Long live the king.

For more infomation >> 고질라 2: 킹 오브 더 몬스터즈 (2019) 공식 예고편 +한글자막 Godzilla King of the Monsters (2019) Official Trailer - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Forward or Stop? Here are 5 Reasons to Believe in Our Intuition - Duration: 3:52.

***Forward or Stop?

Here are 5 Reasons to Believe in Our Intuition***

Intuition only knows everything, even without evidence.

But, have we really entrusted it?

Decisions, both large and small, are the most important elements in everyone's life.

Every decision taken will determine a person's way of life to move forward or stop, up or

down, silence or speech, left or right, and so on.

Some people try to make decisions using experience, or data to facts.

Most of them succeed because they follow the encouragement of these factors.

But not a few also fail.

agree with that, in fact we know that the option we choose may be in accordance with

a small whisper in our hearts or minds.

So in addition to these factors, it could not hurt to believe the promptings that appear

in our hearts and minds before determining our life choices.

Because that's what is called intuition, and here are some reasons why we need to trust

our intuition in making decisions.

1.

Advance in Career Affairs.

Actually a lot of people who managed to bless the intuition to make decisions.

Steve Jobs for example, thanks to his intuition he can build a global technology giant and

even now that he is gone, his name is noted as a successful innovator.

Therefore, trust in intuition is also an option.

We just need to rely on the inner voice to act and make decisions.

The rest, beyond the right or not, at least we have gained new experiences, such as the

dynamics in our careers.

2.

Choosing and Sifting Things.

Trusting intuition will allow us to recognize ourselves.

Not only that, we can also choose and sort out things that if seen at a glance is quite

complicated.

For example in social relationships, our intuition will actually work and guide us to meet some

good opportunities to be friends with others.

By listening to the content of the heart, we will find a good social circle and even

sort it out from a social relationship that may harm us.

3.

Detecting liars.

Various studies have mentioned that intuition is better than our conscious mind.

Then trust our choice by listening first what our hearts feel or say.

Listening to intuition can help us to recognize the attributes and attitudes of others, including

their relationship to us.

When we have believed a statement from people, our intuition will say something that leads

us to give an assessment.

So, use the right decision and identify whether the person we trust is telling the truth or

lying.

4.

Guiding Our Lives to a Better Direction.

This life may be simple, but some things do seem or are deliberately complicated.

Among the various complexities, human beings have been equipped with intuition that can

actually guide him to the right path.

This is not about right or wrong, but how far we have tried to realize that the right

choice is not necessarily good for us, and vice versa.

So listen to our conscience because after all goodness is behind the right or wrong

business.

5.

Helping Us Find a soul mate.

Another reason why we need to entrust intuition to make decisions is because intuition will

help us find our soul mate.

Believe and submit to our intuition for this matter, because we will be guided toward the

best direction.

If intuition can sort people into a social relationship, why does not intuition help

us meet the right person?

Especially about the couple, is not it?

Therefore, listen once again intuition and ponder for a moment what we are really steady

to choose him as our partner.

For more infomation >> Forward or Stop? Here are 5 Reasons to Believe in Our Intuition - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

How And When To Go No Contact With A Narcissistic Person - Duration: 6:20.

How And When To Go No-Contact With A Narcissistic Person.

Staying away from abusive narcissist is required even though it is extremely tough,

you will need a lot of courage and determination to be able to cut your ties with narcissist,

especially when you just discover their behaviour while you already have a deep connection.

That's why I'm going to tell you that you need to get away from the narcissist as soon

as possible while you still can.

Luckily, we have 30 affirmation tactics to fight against them.

These affirmations tactics can help you to regain your sense and composure when you may

being emotionally manipulated by someone, at least, this can prevent you or make you

think before deciding to reconnect with an abusive partner.

Without further ado, let's see the whole lists of useful tactic to achieve no contact with

a toxic or abusive person.

#1 - Silence.

Silence is protection against most psychological violence since you will stop the cycle of

unnecessary interaction.

#2 - Know the right.

All people have right to be free from abuse.

You have the right too.

#3 - You have the power.

Narcissists try to grab your power.

Be sure to take it back as normal person have more than narcissists.

#4 - You have strong will.

Your will determines how brave you are against narcissist.

Fortunately, you have bigger than theirs since they are really afraid of counterattack.

#5 - I'm stronger than trashing threats.

Be sure to say this when they start talking empty.

#6 - I'll defend myself whatever happens.

Remember you are strong and have more power than them.

#7 - I never give up.

Staying away from narcissists is difficult, but you need to try harder.

#8 - My life does not depend on empty promises.

Beware of hovering tactics which incorporates false promises.

#9 - I choose my life.

This powerful affirmation is for making sure you still have control over yourself.

#10 - Loneliness is better.

It is bitter, but it is better than being abused all the time.

#11 - I deserve more.

You definitely deserve more than a punching bag.

#12 - I decide whom to communicate.

You have right, and you can choose.

You can choose people to share your feeling.

#13 - My mental health is priority.

Make sure you always consider your health.

It is not act of selfishness, but it is to safe yourself from inevitable damage.

#14 - Staying sane is more important.

Confused people drive you crazy.

That is why you should consider your sanity before it is taken over.

#15 - I trust my own reality.

#16 - I know and trust what I feel and experience.

#17 - I validate myself.

Those last three validations are important to say every time narcissists use gaslight

strategy.

#18 - I'm worthy, beautiful, brave, strong, and fearless.

Another set of affirmation, and you can put that on tape so that you can hear your recording

every time you need it.

#19 - I'm getting stronger each second.

This is another important affirmation to keep you on ground.

#20 - I made him, or her leave me.

This is the best affirmation considering the fact that it is your biggest aim.

#21 - I will survive.

This affirmation charges you with positive energy as you still have life to live.

#22 - Take no shit.

You should make sure you are not taking any negative affirmation, and that is why you

should say the words before they start attacking you.

#23 - My success is their karma.

Do you want to have sweet revenge?

Make sure you say those words and practice what you are capable of.

#24 - I'm the light.

It is easy to kill narcissists.

Just leave them behind, and they only can be angry with you.

#25 - They miss controlling me.

That is why you should not feed them what they want.

#26 - They do not love me.

That is the reality, and you should make sure you remember that by saying this sentence

over and over.

#27 - Remind me I'm worthy.

You should think that you are worthy all the time.

You are basically precious and valuable.

#28 - I care about myself.

Treat yourself as wounded victim.

Because you are the victim of narcissists anyway.

#29 - My best friend is me.

When it comes to dealing with narcissists, there is no other better person except yourself.

Be friend with yourself, and trust yourself for this matter.

#30 - I love myself.

Loving yourself is the best way to avoid distraction and delusional information from narcissists.

Well, those are some useful tactics to achieve no contact with a toxic or abusive person.

So, Really cool information isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this short video, if you have something on your mind, please share

your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét