Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 13 2018

I like you a lot (you)

during the summer I wish

Your hand on my shoulder

I like you a lot (you)

Haven't you noticed?

I will show you timidly

Do you want to go out with me to dance?

that would be just a waste of time

I think I can see

that this heats up

I like you a lot (you)

let's photograph together

I'm tanning me

I like you a lot (you)

for me this

it's a platonic love

I like you a lot (you)

For more infomation >> ♡Kimi Ni Mune Kyun ¡MAP Completed! - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Difference between "I know her" & "I know of her" [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 1:21.

Hello everyone and welcome back to ForB's English lesson video.

My name is Richard and today we're going to take a look at two expressions.

Do you know the difference?

I know her.

I know of her.

Can you catch the difference?

Alright.

"I know her" means I've met her personally.

"I know of her" means I've never met her but I've heard of her.

Alright, let's take a look at this example sentence.

I know of her but I don't know her.

Alright, this sentence means I've heard of her but I've never met her.

Alright, so now you know the difference between "I know her", "I know of her".

So you can use these expressions when you've met someone and you've only heard of someone.

Alright. My name is Richard.

Remember to click like, share, and subscribe and I'll catch you next time!

For more infomation >> Difference between "I know her" & "I know of her" [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Grone - Vaina vaina ⚡ - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Grone - Vaina vaina ⚡ - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Something About Luigi's Mansion ANIMATED 👻😱👻 (Loud Sound/Flashing Lights Warning) - Duration: 2:20.

(King Boo laughs in the distance)

Mario!

(Mario "Yahoos!" in the distance)

M-M-Mario?

(More Mario sounds)

(Ghoulish screaming)

(Demon possessed laughter)

Mario?

Mario: Wah! Woo hoo! Yahoo!

(Ritualistic Chanting)

AAHH!!

MARIOOOOO!!

AHH!!!

(Praying in tongues)

Oh ye!

I'M GOING TO RUN OUT OF ROOM!!

Thank you all so much for the support! Happy Halloween!

(Shirts may be limited!)

For more infomation >> Something About Luigi's Mansion ANIMATED 👻😱👻 (Loud Sound/Flashing Lights Warning) - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Profile RDA by Wotofo & MrJustRight1 Full Review - Duration: 19:51.

For more infomation >> Profile RDA by Wotofo & MrJustRight1 Full Review - Duration: 19:51.

-------------------------------------------

[iKON 24] iKON - '좋아해요(ADORE YOU)' SBS Inkigayo Reaction and Review [ENG] - Duration: 4:17.

hi this is 24

I've told you guys that in the New Kids: The Final album Adore You is my favorite track

so on 10/7 they've done the comeback stage in Inkigayo and they did Adore You

let's watch and do the reaction

Donghyuk really fits well with yellow hair and glasses

Yunhyung's vocal are really stable now

JInHwan also is really good

This sing a long part sounds really good

so this is the song that they did before the good bye road which the song is shortened

watching this song on stage feels really different

What I feel really great is that YunHyung's vocal fianlly got into the stable zone eventhough he is sub vocal

his high vocal part sounds really great

so DongHyuk take care of the sweet part

and Koo take care of the vocal part that needs to yell out

and YunHyung's vocal skill really improved a lot

doesn't mean that others didn't do well

feel great that they've improved a lot

Koo really fits well with this song

I can't really follow that

the part at 'hae yo' he used a bit of growling which really fits well

and everyone knows about Bobby and BI that they write good lyrics

it would be better if there was a full stage version

Wish I can watch the full stage version of this song

the song really reveals well about the adore feeling

kinda sad about the video of this song was short that our reaction video gets shorter

We will keep upload The Remix reaction video with Tacoon

and we will start watching Bobby's solo album track again

we will comeback with other songs

For more infomation >> [iKON 24] iKON - '좋아해요(ADORE YOU)' SBS Inkigayo Reaction and Review [ENG] - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

twenty one pilots: Cut My Lip [LYRICS/SUB ESPAÑOL] - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> twenty one pilots: Cut My Lip [LYRICS/SUB ESPAÑOL] - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Pastors, parents support Forest Hill band - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Pastors, parents support Forest Hill band - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Sticker and Tar Remover : Bullsone Sticker and Tar Remover Test - Duration: 1:39.

hello guys, today we're gonna try bullsone sticker and tar remover

first test we're gonna removing this sticker

they have this head design that can be helpful at sticker removal

but don't use it on the paint

because the instruction is Korean so I'm confused

should i wipe it with wet towel or dry towel?

lets try both

ok, it's not working using dry towel

there you go, it works using wet towel

now we're gonna try to removing this tar this is located on the rear bumper

this is a dry microfiber towel

i hope this video is helpful

thanks for watching and please subscribe

For more infomation >> Sticker and Tar Remover : Bullsone Sticker and Tar Remover Test - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

JPS superintendent reacts to Forest Hill band performance - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> JPS superintendent reacts to Forest Hill band performance - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

WESH 2 Investigates Kia, Hyundai vehicle fires - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> WESH 2 Investigates Kia, Hyundai vehicle fires - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Headlight Restoration : Mothers Plastic Polish - Duration: 2:31.

Hello guys, today we're gonna try mothers plastic polish

on this headlight case over here

first we're gonna use it using an aplicator pad

just keep scrub it

until it turn to a haze

now wipe it using a microfiber towel

ohh i'll be damned it works..

so....

this time...

we're gonna using meguiars DA power system

using the red pad

burgundy pad

re-apply as needed

so there you go guys mothers plastic polish

i hope this video helpful

thanks for watching

and please subscribe

For more infomation >> Headlight Restoration : Mothers Plastic Polish - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Pughai Padam - Tamil Comedy Short Film | Slapstick | New Zealand | Award Winning - Duration: 11:59.

This is an unusual story of four non smokers

I am able to sense what you are thinking

Once upon a time they were chain smokers

Today they have resolved to quit

So what's made them do it?

Let's have a look

Its a pleasure to munch on these fried peanuts

Isn't it?

Not at all

Can we end this peanut poetry?

It's time for a smoke

What the f*** are we watching?

It adds to the ambience bro

Play something else

Cannot!

Make it quick bro

I don't seem to be able to find the cigarette pack

Must be around somewhere

Dammit! Ill see if I've got some

Holy Smokes! I've got a pack full!

No way I am taking them all

Neither I am generous

One for the Peanut Poet

One for the Voodoo Doll

And one for me

This too shall be mine

(Singing own version of an old Tamil song)

We are so lucky

I found two

Not in the mood for your crap

Thank you for turning down my offer

So we get to smoke one each

Nope. I am good. It's all yours

Did you hear that?

That's what I call generosity

He's a got a pretty big heart for a tiny brain

WTF?

where are the cigarettes?

I ain't dumb

You are a f****** dumb @r$&

Hey, he was right!

I am 6 feet and 4 inches tall

Welcome to the 5 feet league brother!

No violence buddy

F*** you!

What's going on mates?

Dudes! you had promised to wait until I arrive

I did not

Neither did I

Hey Arun, can I borrow a cigarette off you?

Come on bro, just need one

No! And don't piss me off

Hey, move aside man

How dare you say no?

I don't have them on me

Seems like I might have to pull them out myself

Oh yeah?

Now get your skull smashed mate

I hate these hangovers!

Wondering why they have this look on their faces?

Madan had forgotten a fact

that as a kid Arun trained in Karate

That's the reason

Oh that hurts!!

That's a rib cracker baby!!

I am really bro

You did not have so violent bro!

Hmmm, can ask you something bro?

Do you believe in ghosts and spirits?

That's intriguing

What made you ask that?

I had a terrifying experience last night

In addition, since a week or so, all cigarettes I buy

seem to go missing somehow

oh yeah, this happened to me last night as well

It definitely must be this guy

I am dead sure, it's not him

There is certainly an uninvited guest in this house

A ghost? That's exciting!

What's wrong with him?

Hey

A whole bunch of cigarettes have gone missing from my room

Something's seriously wrong bro

I have a solution

I've watched almost every horror film made on this planet

I've seen how they communicate to spirits with the help of an Ouija board

I suggest we get one and talk to our cigarette stealer

Thoughts?

Did I hear cigarettes?

I don't get what you were talking

Hey Mama, didn't your pack of cigarettes go missing last night?

So did Madan's

Since last week Arun's had his packs go missing too

It's definitely a paranormal activity

Pity me

so you had cigarettes and still bother to give me just one?

Bro come on!

Guys, at least lend me one now

I am seriously constipated

I need a cigarette to help my bowel. I beg

Mama, be serious!

Hey Voodoo head

Are we serious about buying that Oviya board?

Its Ouija and Oviya

If I get a chance to talk to the ghost

I am going to condemn it for its unjust behaviour

You're right bro. Our cigarettes, our rights!

That money is worth a couple of beer cases

Let me know who all are really keen to talk to the ghost?

So sad. Majority wins

Where is your share?

Hey Voodoo head, can I have a look at that Ouija board mate?

Sure Sir

Here you go

Huh? I see alphabets and numbers

I pity your poor IQ Mama

Righto! Gimme time until night

I will be ready with this Ouija Board

(Mama, you are a legend!)

Move aside bro

Tell me what's in here?

Oh Mama, you're a legend!

I was the best in art class until grade 6

So I wanted to say was, any skill acquired shall never go wasted!

And here is the presentation of my wonderful artwork

OMG!

I doubt whether the ghost is even going to appear with this piece of paper

If it wants to convey something to us, it will be here regardless

Oh yeah, it will come for sure, only if exists!

This is extreme stupidity!

(Door Bell)

Looks like it's here!

Can someone see who's it?

Why don't you go?

Once I sit down, I can't easily get up

Are you scared Mama?

Alright! I don't mind

I have a condition though

I need you to accompany me

What a coward!

Hey, come along

Go ahead

What a warm welcome brothers

Why is everyone so freaked out?

When the hell did you sneak out?

Are you crazy?

Didn't you see leave home this morning?

Make way

See ya bro

I can't believe my eyes!

Wow

It was the ghost

Holy smoke!

Ok, now how did these get here?

Can we think about over a smoke?

yeah boy!

Now what?

Hey

Mama

It's money in there

And it's all real

I don't seem to get it. It's confusing!

I get it completely

If ever wondered where was all our money going?

Seems like we have been secretly investing in our won demise

From when did you start talking philosophy?

I want all of you to promise me

that going forward we shall refrain from smoking

That's no good!

Let's refrain before the ghost becomes scary like the Conjuring film

You can't miss this

That's how I made them quit smoking

None of the warning messages worked

on them

Until I decided to teach them a lesson

Well, now you know I was the ghost :P

By the way did I tell you my name?

I am Mukesh !

For more infomation >> Pughai Padam - Tamil Comedy Short Film | Slapstick | New Zealand | Award Winning - Duration: 11:59.

-------------------------------------------

School Visit: Hillel Academy of Pittsburgh - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> School Visit: Hillel Academy of Pittsburgh - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

17 Amazing Pixie Bob Hair You Can Try This Autumn | Haircuts For Women 2018 - Duration: 10:34.

Short Haircuts

Pixel Haircuts

For more infomation >> 17 Amazing Pixie Bob Hair You Can Try This Autumn | Haircuts For Women 2018 - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

22 Messy Updos For Long Hair and Prom Hairstyles | Best Hairstyles Ideas 2018 - Duration: 11:01.

Wedding Bun Hair

Best Updos Hair

For more infomation >> 22 Messy Updos For Long Hair and Prom Hairstyles | Best Hairstyles Ideas 2018 - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

19 How To Apply Colorful Eye Shadow Makeup In Halloween | Best Makeup Tutorials For Beginner - Duration: 10:05.

Colorful Eye Shadow Makeup

Best Eye Makeup Tutorials

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét