Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 13 2018

Hello! My name is Vladimir Westbrook. I'm a real estate broker in San Jose California.

Our company Westbrook Realty is specializing in new home sales across

Greater Bay Area. Today I'm excited to present to you NUEVO. It's a new

development located in Santa Clara. A lot of my clients actually looking forward

to that community, and I would like to tell you why and what makes NUEVO so special.

There will be total of 331 units combined and they will be consisting of

41 E-States, which are single-family homes with rooftop terraces and decks.

There will also be 114 E-Towns, those are three to four story town homes with rooftop

terraces and decks depending on the floor plan and finally they're will be

176 Terraces. Those are two to three story flats or townhomes also depending

on the floor plan.

A big aspect of NUEVO is the commercial element to it. Here will be over 40,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space, so the

commercial space will be serving the residential area. Imagine it being a

Plaza surrounded by residential units around it. There will also be six acres

of new parks constructed around the community as well as the community

garden and community center. There will be things like movies in the park, the

children's playground, picnic tables, sport courts, bike share pods and the

bike paths throughout the community as well as the outdoor reading rooms and

the EV charging capability for electric cars

Here we have a site map of NUEVO and we can see the E-States, the 41 single-family homes

highlighted in blue. You can see the dog park

and the community garden next to it. Down below we can see 114 E-Towns highlighted

in orange and 176 Terraces highlighted in yellow. These are separated by parks

and a community center in the middle

Another great aspect of NUEVO development is it's location. If you look

at the map of the South Bay it's pretty much located in the middle between the

cities like Mountain View, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Campbell, Cupertino, and

Milpitas so the commute should be fairly easy. And it's located close to the

Lawrence Expressway and there is really easy access to highway 101 as well as

the San Tomas expressway and El Camino Real

In my experience as a real estate broker I haven't seen many developments that

are equally great both for investment opportunity and for living there

yourself. But NUEVO actually seems like it's perfectly balanced for both.

We'll have other videos analyzing each of the three types of homes located in NUEVO.

and their floor plans you can see down below in the description.

Thank you so much for watching

For more infomation >> New Development NUEVO in Santa Clara! Coming Soon! - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Itsy Bitsy Doggy - Duration: 1:32.

I wonder where the hallow-woof party invitation is hiding. Maybe it's hiding behind this big spooky spider web

Wah!

Whoa

Hi Stuff. I'm looking for Cuddles invitation to the party. Oh, well, do you need my help? I love helping

I'm sure you can read it story to the dogs while I keep looking.

It would be my Halloween honor

Hey, every doggy it's story time

Now for one of my favorite stories the itsy bitsy doggy

The itsy bitsy doggie

Dressed up like good spider

down came the rain

And the thunder and lightning because it's you know Halloween so it's kind of spooky

Out came the Sun and dried

up all the rain and

Itsy bitsy doggy looked really really cute! The end!

To see more Mutt & Stuff videos hit the subscribe button below!

For more infomation >> Itsy Bitsy Doggy - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Fixer Upper - Opening Up a Kitchen and Dining Room - HGTV - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> Fixer Upper - Opening Up a Kitchen and Dining Room - HGTV - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

AG - #GoldenBoy⚡ Prod By: Neo R - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> AG - #GoldenBoy⚡ Prod By: Neo R - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Rent for less? This Norwood space provides a home for artists and startup entrepreneurs - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> Rent for less? This Norwood space provides a home for artists and startup entrepreneurs - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Made in Wisconsin: EverWhite - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Made in Wisconsin: EverWhite - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Gubernatorial candidates debate in Conway - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Gubernatorial candidates debate in Conway - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Winston Scates to be released from jail - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Winston Scates to be released from jail - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Do I Keep Control or Lose Control? - Duration: 5:50.

Child swears at me that's kind of the event that I'm dealing with

Child tells me where to go. What route to take take my mother with me and

Where I can pack my lunch

Okay

That is a blatant kind of disrespect towards me. What is my automatic thought about that child?

Come on

My automatic thought yes

Yeah, the kids are really gonna poop all right I could think of some better things all right

All right

he swears that me and my automatic thought is

wow this

child is

a bad person

All right a bad person because they swore at me that's my automatic thought because in my mind

Folks our automatic thought is always driven by the way

We were raised the way we were taught the way we got our needs met

That's ingrained in our brain. It is okay to have your automatic thought that's who you are

It's also part of your personality. Are you a supporter or controller or whatever?

The problem that happens though is once I get this engrained in my head that I'm dealing with a bad person. I

now create an emotion and

What do you feel when your automatic thought is that person is a jerk

Or that person is a bad boy, or that kid is disrespectful

What do you feel?

What do you feel

Yeah, thank you you feel some anger you feel defensive

And I'm going to tell you that your automatic thought

Marries your emotion pretty quickly

As soon as I go emotional and I become defense

This is what drives my response

So the only thing I have control over is my response

no matter what is said to me done to me done in front of me a kid does something to another kid and this is

Where Lee gets us, too

sometimes we see a kid take on another kid and they really hurt their feelings and our automatic thought is what a

Terrible thing for that kid to have done how hurtful that

Kid has really hurt for that kids mean. That's my automatic thought so I get upset and I get angry about that and

So I act on that the only way I can control my response is to change my perception. I

Got to change my perception because there's one key thing in this equation. I've got to keep out of the mix and that's my emotion

So we've got to get that emotion out of there

So a kid says a mean thing to another kid and that kid starts crying. I feel bad for the kid who's crying and

I'm angry at the angry kid who said the mean thing. So now we're both angry

My automatic thought is that this is a bad person because they said what they said

I become defensive and now I get angry at that kid and we get into it

Don't you know what you said? How dare you say that don't you realize that you just may hurt their feelings. That's it

Go over there and say you're sorry and so mister anger goes over and says sorry jerk

Okay, and nothing changed

My perception has to change where I have to be able to say. Oh my gosh, that kid did just say something

My automatic thought is is that I really think that was a mean kid

However, I'm gonna change my perception by saying apparently this is the way this kid deals with situations that he doesn't know how to deal

with and I'm not going to take it personally and

I can respond differently

This is really hard

This is really hard

You are all going to leave here in a very short

Short time here and you're going to get on a Friday afternoon traffic through city

That's your event except for the folks who maybe are going the other direction or live down the road

but

That's gonna be your event

Your automatic thought about the person who continually is going to ride up the right side of you even though there's no lanes there

Because they must get ahead of you till they can get to the stoplight before you

Okay, and make no gains at all

Your automatic thought about them is going to be one

Have a happy day Joe. All right

Because I'm where is a cop because emotionally you're gonna get defensive

when all you really need to do is to take the emotion out of it change your perception and say apparently this person needs to

Get someplace maybe two car lengths faster than I do. I really care. No and I relax

I sip my iced coffee, and I have a pretty nice afternoon and four hours later. I'll be home

All right

That's the only thing you have control over

Thanks for watching and I hope you found this video helpful

If you did make sure to LIKE and subscribe so you can never miss another video

I speak in consult on school behavior, and I love to help districts solve some of these problems

See you next time

For more infomation >> Do I Keep Control or Lose Control? - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

Candidates for South Carolina governor talk issues facing the state in Upstate forum - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Candidates for South Carolina governor talk issues facing the state in Upstate forum - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Map of Jaqueline Tobon (Part 0) - Duration: 0:11.

First things first

I'ma say all the words inside my head

I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been

* Alpha male fox howl xd* Oh-ooh

For more infomation >> Map of Jaqueline Tobon (Part 0) - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

Protecting residents after the storm - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Protecting residents after the storm - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Fall for Greenville impacts local businesses - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Fall for Greenville impacts local businesses - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

9 Publishers All Serious Comic Fans Should Know - Comic Basics Lists - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> 9 Publishers All Serious Comic Fans Should Know - Comic Basics Lists - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Chiều hôm ấy (Jaykii) Lead guitar Thanh Huy - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Chiều hôm ấy (Jaykii) Lead guitar Thanh Huy - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

50 Shelving Ideas for Small Bedrooms - Duration: 4:49.

50 shelving ideas for small bedrooms

We're big advocates of doing more with less

stuff, constantly encouraging you to declutter and pare down.

Well, that's great, unless you need the stuff!

If you have a tiny bedroom and you've pared down as much as you can, you might need to

makeover your storage so you can fit not just more stuff, but fit stuff more comfortably.

Here are 50 shelving ideas for small bedrooms.

Enjoy!

For more infomation >> 50 Shelving Ideas for Small Bedrooms - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Salim Sahao feat. Fuza - Again (ADRESZ Remix) - Duration: 3:02.

All in the right time

Life has it's way

Wait till the sunshine

Brights up your day

What have you done now?

Nothing at all (at all)

Slowly you walk through

Life's sacred hall

Everything you want to be

Lies underneath your feet

Spread your wings and learn to fly

Every word you need to say

They are just a flight away

You shoot the road and beg a ride

To run away again

Everything you want to be

Lies underneath you feet

Spread your wings and learn to fly...

Every word you need to say

They are just a flight away

You shoot the road and beg a ride

To run away again

Let all your feelings

Take up your soul (your soul)

Without a meaning

Just let it go

What have you done now?

Nothing at all (at all)

Slowly you walk through

Life's sacred hall

Everything you want to be

Lies underneath you feet

Spread wings and learn to fly

Every word you need to say

They are just a flight away

You shoot the road and beg a ride

To run away again

(To run away again)

(To run away...)

And everything you want to be

Lies underneath you feet

Spread wings and learn to fly

And every word you need to say

They are just a flight away

You shoot the road and beg a ride

To run away again

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét