Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 13 2018

For example my eyes are opened and everything is an illusion.

I want to make, the wild idea that looked like a miracle, come true.

With my sketched sins.

I don't want to throw the conclusion out of order.

The me who continued to break down, wants to save something.

A present that stopped changing, a knife of revolution.

Pierce me like you'd unravel me,

with a farewell that was led the way by light.

I'll miss you, I'll miss you.

Give me my punishment!

Will you even so be able to unravel me?

It has to be me, but I'm no good for it.

It has to be me, Collapse it.

Even the knife that stabbed me,

will someday shine a ray of light.

For more infomation >> Tokyo Ghoul:RE Season 2 Opening - Katharsis | Cover by ShiroNeko [東京喰種] - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

ARMAS DE COMBATE - ELEFANTES DE GUERRA,DOCUMENTALES HD,DOCUMENTALES GUERRA,video,ELEFANTES - Duration: 8:19.

For more infomation >> ARMAS DE COMBATE - ELEFANTES DE GUERRA,DOCUMENTALES HD,DOCUMENTALES GUERRA,video,ELEFANTES - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

Our Childhoods [SFM] | SFM Ponies Music Video | 1080p | CC - Duration: 5:01.

La la la la

La la la la

Elmo's world!

La la la la

La la la la

Elmo's world!

La la la la

La la la la

Elmo's world!

La la la la

La la la la

Elmo's world...

Dora, Dora, Dora

The Explorer!

(DORA)

Boots and super cool exploradora!

(I NEED YOUR HELP)

You'reee backyard friends

The Backyardigaaans!

We've got the whole wide world in our yard to explooooore!

We've always found things we've never seen before!

And you can lead the way! (HEY, HEY)

Dragon Tales, Dragon Tales!

It's almost time for Dragon Tales!

Come along and take my hand!

Let's all go to Dragonlaaaand!

Cyberchase, we're moving!

We're beating Hacker at his game!

I'm just a kid who's four

Each day I grow some more!

Perfect world, freaky places that we've seen!

I like exploring, I'm

CAILLOU!

Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination!

And when he's tall, he's what we call a dinosaur sensation!

(sick guitar solo)

YO, GABBA GABBA!

YO, GABBA GABBA!

YO, GABBA GABBAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Bob the Builder!

(CAN WE FIX IT?)

Bob the Builder!

(YES WE CAN!)

We just figured out blues clues! x3

Welcome to the Blue House!

He's Rollie Pollie Ollie!

He's small and smart and round!

Welcome,

Welcome, welcome,

Welcome, welcome, welcome

to the Big Blue House!

Tinky winky!

Dipsy!

La La!

POOOOO

Teletubbies!

Teletubbies!

SAY

SAY HELL

SAY HELLOOOO!

(Instrumental)

And I say

Hey!

What a wonderful kind of day!

And I say

Hey!

If we can learn to work and plaaay!

Welcome to LazyTooown!

Clifford's so much fun, he's a friend to us all!

Things are upside down here in LazyTown!

I love Clifford the Big Red Dog!

We're going on a trip

in our favourite rocket ship!

Zooming through the sky!

Spongebob Squarepants!

Climb aboard

get ready to explore!

There's so much to FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

What's gonna work?

(TEAM

(TEAM WORK!)

What's gonna work?

(TEAM

(TEAM WORK!)

What's gonna work?

(TEAM

(TEAM WORK!)

Won't

Won't you

Won't you say

Won't you say you

Won't you say you love

Won't you say you love meee

Won't you say you love meee tooooo?

La la la la

La la la la

Elmo's world!

La la la la

La la la la

Looove

Looove meeee

Looove meeee toooooo

[Captions: Neptunika]

For more infomation >> Our Childhoods [SFM] | SFM Ponies Music Video | 1080p | CC - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dakota Johnson Perfect Hair Bangs 1 - Duration: 3:47.

To All My Fans all over the World LOVE YOU ALL.Thank you for watching my videos.

If you've enjoyed this video, would you please SUBSCRIBE to my channels and leave a like because

that helps motivate me to make more videos for you THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

For more infomation >> Dakota Johnson Perfect Hair Bangs 1 - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

My Sister Transformed Herself Into Me - Duration: 12:35.

No Don't laugh.

It's not funny.

You're hurting me.

Why are you pushing so hard?

You are doing it totally wrong.

Maby it's time for you to find another job.

This is going totally wrong!

I am going to do this more serious.

I can't come closer.

Come here!

Yes but I am looking for what I am going to do!

I am going to use this one.

You do not have to scream in my ear.

Isn't this the most dumbest video you ever recorded?

I did not agree with this.

I have to do this from her.

Because she is too lazy to do my makeup.

I am going to pick this darker color.

Wrong hole.

Prick in the wrong throat hole.

Do you know how much that hurts?

No

No I don't have a boyfriend.

Shut your mounth

Can I have a cloth?

I don't have a cloth!

You can do it!!

Sorry I got stuck for a moment.

I just wanted to say.

Do you see how good she speaks English?

And then that happend.

Foundation in my hair.

Just only in a few hairs.

I thought you fell.

I want a elastic

Can you put it in?

I have to put in a elastic

I want to have it pretty

Candy.

You can see it right?

Don't do that

It smells good!

I am using this one to bronze because Laila told me so.

Don't do that. Stop.

I swear. One more time and I will destroy you.

I am helping you! You have a hair there.

I can not touch you.

I will destroy you.

I don't know if I like that.

What did you say?

Can you just be quiet?

Now you have to stop looking.

Yeah? I think its super ugly.

Just one thing. I don't want to do this.

I had to because she would have canceled our whole weekend.

Because I told her I didn't wanted to be on youtube without makeup.

And I also don't want to wear a hijab.

Not true! LIAR

Then she told me. Then I will make my homework.

Liar!

She blackmailed me.

Okay but we are not going to put it on. I already want to wear it.

Yes also me. But then on the dutch channel.

For more infomation >> My Sister Transformed Herself Into Me - Duration: 12:35.

-------------------------------------------

Покрова ПРЕСВЯТОЙ БОГОРОДИЦЫ .Красивое Поздравление с ПОКРОВОМ .#Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Покрова ПРЕСВЯТОЙ БОГОРОДИЦЫ .Красивое Поздравление с ПОКРОВОМ .#Мирпоздравлений - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

İnstagram Hesabı Nasıl Gizlenir? (Sesli Anlatım) 2018 - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> İnstagram Hesabı Nasıl Gizlenir? (Sesli Anlatım) 2018 - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

¿POR QUÉ PERDÍ MI CHISPA Y ME SIENTO DESMOTIVADO? - Duration: 8:22.

very good research my name is Suzanne marques scholar from issue and very much

for read to clear have a time to clear my doubt from yourself my question is I

have lost my spark okay and I'm not very much like you know continuously

consistently motivated person I have lost my motivation how to regain that to

live my life and lead it in a you know like a joyful be to be regain your inner

peace thank you sir see ya the nature of life is such listen if you if you go

outside in the garden and try to catch an end the bhu end who

is born here I was grown up here and probably he'll die here that BHO end if

you try to catch him he'll say okay to help with my life okay crush me if you

want is it so he'll do everything to protect himself he values his life isn't

it very much sure no tiny little creature that we may not even notice we

may step on him without even seeing him unfortunately but he values his life

immensely does he know he's got spark

but you a human being at least on this planet you're the peak of evolution

physiologically at least yes if other behavioral aspects if we may have

questions but physiologically at least the most evolved creature on the planet

what the most evolved creature on the planet means is it has the most complex

neurological system and it has the highest level of cerebral capability

that means you can think you can remember you have memory

you have a very vivid sense of memory and a fantastic sense of imagination an

ant doesn't have such a vivid sense of memory nor does he have any great

imagination here's some but he has a presence of mind about the life that he

is living because the education systems that you're going through right from

kindergarten level is such that it is about everything except you it's about

everything else somebody's PhD in tourism somebody's PhD

in biotechnology somebody's PhD in something nothing about this how does

this function there is no attention at all a human being

functions you know you have a caliber or tempo here what this means is a human

being exists in three times he lives because of the richness of his memory

how rich is your memory determines what you will do and what you will not do

right now isn't it so so memory is important the present experience is

important and how withered is your imagination for tomorrow is very

important right now the problem is these things have all gotten mixed up because

discipline of faculty has simply not come nothing has been taught to our

children that there needs to be discipline means people think English

kind of discipline walking like this like idiots

discipline of faculty is not there because of this your own mind turns

against you what happened ten years ago you still suffer hello what may happen

day after tomorrow you already suffer because there's no discipline of faculty

you don't know how to use your memory you don't know how to use your

imagination your memory makes you suffer your imagine makes imagination makes you

suffer and you think you are suffering your life

you are not suffering your life you are only suffering the two greatest

faculties of being human vivid sense of memory and a fantastic sense of him

imagination isn't it so if you suffer the greatest faculties that you have

what can we do with you if you suffer a ailment understandable

if you suffer a disability understandable if you suffer your

ability hopeless case yes or no you are suffering your capabilities if you are

suffering your disability it's alright you are suffering your capabilities I

must tell you this about four or five months ago I think you might have seen

it on the news I am lately 34 year old lady who was a

television anchor in Hyderabad jumped off the fifth floor window kill herself

left a note nobody is responsible for my death my brain is my enemy how many

million years it took to get this brain to this size and now it becomes your

enemy she articulated this but this is true with almost 90 percent of the human

beings they are suffering their own intelligence isn't it if you take away

half their brain if you take away half their brain they will be peaceful yes

and that is why a whole bunch of idiots are going about saying that the ultimate

goal of life is peace of mind such people will only rest in peace

now you young man University life if somebody is not keying you up all the

time it could become too easy you know even I remember when I went to the

university most of the time we were in the canteen not in the garden the

easiest part of my life was university I think I know nobody's going to like it

and but I think this university time must be shortened unless somebody's

producing something brilliant they must be chucked out within three to

four years time everybody if they're doing something very focused and very

intense they must take otherwise see this is all I'm telling all of you young

people do whatever the hell you want in your life but you must be intensely

focused on something if you are not investing in anything your life it will

just go waste because as I told you in the very beginning one basic ingredient

of your life is time and this is just going away already you're two hours

closer to your grave since I came here yes or no two hours closer to

manikarnika yes or no yes you are not immortal it's just a limited amount of

time are you a precious life I'm asking is

your life precious to you then you must decide where you want to invest this

life if this is precious if this is worthless throw it somewhere if this is

precious invest in something worthwhile isn't it so if you invest in something

worthwhile not spark you will be aflame all the time

For more infomation >> ¿POR QUÉ PERDÍ MI CHISPA Y ME SIENTO DESMOTIVADO? - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JİMİN!!!! - Duration: 4:46.

Happy Birthday Jimineeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!

For more infomation >> HAPPY BIRTHDAY JİMİN!!!! - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

৪৯০ কোটি ফেরেস্তা জাহান্নামকে টেনে নিয়ে আসবেন বিছারের মাঠে || Motiur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> ৪৯০ কোটি ফেরেস্তা জাহান্নামকে টেনে নিয়ে আসবেন বিছারের মাঠে || Motiur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

How to use a YouTube Video as iPhone Ringtone! - Duration: 6:11.

Have you ever wanted to get the audio of a YouTube video or any other mp3 file from the web, and

Use the ringtone for your iPhone or iPad? Well fear not because this tutorial will help you. Let's get started. Open up the app store

Hit continue, if you haven't used the app store before

Now search for puffin puffin

Is basically a browser that features Flash Player now you can hit the green option

But I actually have the pro version, so I'm gonna get it instead

While that's downloading, let's search for GarageBand

get that too

And now that puffin is done, We're gonna open it up and

Go to some YouTube mp3 downloader site. in this example, I'm using mp3juices.CC

Then search for whatever you want to use as your ringtone. in this example, I'll just use darude sandstorm

So for this particular site you have to hit play and then download. looks good

Now the puffin browser is actually going to let us download the file

So once that's done we're gonna go to the top right and hit the download icon

Tap the file you just downloaded

Then save to files

Now, pause, if you don't have any GarageBand folders here that means we need to open GarageBand first

So now that it's done let's open it up

Just hit keyboard, so we need to actually start a recording just to get to our bar so I'm gonna hit a random note

Now hit the bar icon on the top left and

Here we are

Now we should have the folder created. So let's go back into puffin and

As you can see it's right there so a saved file to GarageBand file transfer

Once that's done. Let's head back into GarageBand hit the plus on the top right and then set section a to automatic

Then go to the loops and import your new darude-sandstorm

Now we can delete the key edges recorded and

Yeah, so basically I want to crop to the part where it starts

So yeah, basically you can grab the playhead and move it wherever you want

And

Keep an eye on the number

So you can find out exactly where you need to crop it to

Right here. So tap your tip hit split split it down. Delete the first clip

Sounds good, let's crop it a bit more

Okay, perfect

Now we're gonna zoom out drag this all the way to the start

Now listen to the point where I want it to end and loop

Right

here

You can look at the waveforms to help you you're going to go only off like what you hear

So I'm going to split it about here crop the end off. Delete it

Now I've changed the metronome back on the next thing we need to do is synchronize the tempo

This can be a little bit confusing but just set the tempo so that the metronome matches the ticking of actual track

Can you hear it the route sensor was going slightly faster than my metronome so they need to speed it up a tiny bit more

It still is just that fraction of a second too fast

This is necessary to create a perfect loop for the ringtone, so one bit higher

And now I'm just gonna set the section back to 8 bars because that's the length of our loop

There we go, let's have a listen

All right, sounds great now go in my size tap and hold and then share

Let's choose room tone

Nice and give it a name. This isn't important. It's just a name that shows up in the ringtone list

So I guess in this case the root sandstone

Once that's done go ahead and it okay

Now let's hop into settings and apply it to our intern you can set up checks turns the same way

Perfect, but that's very loud

Let me fix that

There we go. All right, so let's test it out

Well, as you can hear it's working perfectly fine

So yeah, I hope this tutorial helped you if you have any questions or getting stuck on a step

Just let me know in the comments below. Thanks for watching guys

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét