Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 13 2018

Barbie - The Karate Master

Ahhhh-ya!

Ahhhh-ya!

I am the karate master!

Ahhhh-y...

Can you take your karate somewhere else?

We trying to watch TV

Hey!

I a black belt in karate and I need to practice

Then why do you have a white belt?

Because Mummy say the white belt cheaper to buy

Move it please

I already tell you!

I need to practice...

...because I...

Ahhhh-ya!

...am...

Ahhhh-ya!

...the karate...

Ahhhh-ya!

...master!

Ahhhh-ya!

Whoaaa!

(Thud!)

More like a karate disaster than a karate master

Ha, ha, ha!

I heard that!

There!

That should help your sore head

Thanks Daddy

I not sure how I do that

Maybe you're not a karate expert just yet

What?

I very good at karate!

I pretty sure Auntie Chelsea and Isabelle distract me

Yes, I'm sure that was it

Look!

I show you

No Isabelle!

You don't have to...

I just do this...

Ahhhh-ya!

(Smash!)

My coffee!

Ooops!

I mean to do this...

Ahhhh-ya!

(Wack!)

Owww!

(Thud!)

Oh no!

I not mean that either

Sorry Daddy!

I mean to do this

No!

No more!

Please

Yes, she really needs lessons

Ah huh...

So Wednesday is the only day you have available

for karate lessons?

Karate lessons?

For me?

Yes dear

Right...

But I don't need lessons

I hate to say it, but you really, really need karate lessons

Fine, but I still think my karate already good

Wednesday it is then

Wednesday hey...

I think I can fit that into my schedule

Thank you

See you then

(Click!)

Now we just have to get Annabelle to take

karate lessons with you

Easy!

Leave it to me

No way!

Why not?

It boring and I not very good at it

Don't worry Sis

You be good at karate like me someday

I hope not!

Hey!

What that supposed to mean!

Daddy's at work late on a Wednesday

Skipper and Stacie have things on

I have to take Chelsea to swimming practice

So you'll just have to do karate lessons with Isabelle

because she needs them

She really needs lessons

Really, really needs them

You know that I can hear you guys?

And they have the lessons where you girls

do gymnastics

Ok fine!

I do it, but I better not be bored

Great!

Thanks Annabelle

Let's hope these lessons help Isabelle

I know

I can still hear you!

Karate! Karate! Karate!

I not know why she so excited about silly karate

Alright, Chelsea and I are running late

so we'll see you two in an hour

Ok Mummy

Oh look!

Ruby and Giselle are here!

Wonderful!

Run along

Annabelle!

Ruby and Giselle do karate too

Well at least that will make karate a bit more fun for me

We not very good yet

Yeah, we only being doing it for three weeks

Good afternoon girls

My name is Julie

Hi Julie

You must be Annabelle and Isabelle

She Annabelle and I Isabelle

Well you can call me Sensei

Sen, what?

Sensei

It means teacher

Ok Sensei, I ready to do karate!

Not so fast

First we need to warm up those muscles

I can't go down any more

Me either!

It too hard

That's it

As far down as you can go

Perfect Annabelle!

Great stretching!

Are you serious?

That not hurting you?

No, it fun

Everyone sitting down and stretch out in front of you

Keep those knees straight!

Oooh!

It hurts!

That as far as I can go

It hard isn't it Annabelle

What!

How you do that?

Wow Annabelle!

That's some really good stretching!

Show off!

And lastly, find a partner and stand back to back

Like this?

Yes, now lock arms and one at a time,

pull your partner onto your back

Good Ruby

Uuuhh!

Uuuhh!

What you eat for lunch Annabelle?

And now swap

Not bad Giselle

Try a bit more

Woah!

How you get so strong?

Good warm ups Annabelle

Time to practice some karate moves

Yay!

Like this Sensei?

Arms a bit higher for the back hand strike

I know this move

Now twist your body bringing your arms through

Ahhhh-ya!

Not bad, but you have to keep your balance girls

Ahhhh-ya!

Annabelle, can you please show the girls

Ahhhh-ya!

See how she keeps her balance

Ahhhh-ya!

We'll practice that more after

Let's try the sweeping kick

What that?

Start with one leg behind the other

then sweep the leg around

and you twist your body

making sure you keep your leg nice and low

Ahhhh-y...

Ahhhh-y...

Oh!

It not working!

Bring your leg right around Isabelle

But I feel like I going to fall

Look at your sister

Ahhhh-ya!

Wonderful Annabelle

See how she's keeping her balance

as she brings her leg through

When you learn to do that?

I don't know

I can just do it

And finally a roundhouse kick

Almost the same thing

but your leg should be raised as high as you can go

Whoaa!

(Thud!)

Ahhhh-ya!

Whoaa!

(Thud!)

Ahhhh-y...

Whoaa!

Ahhhh-ya!

Ahhhh-ya!

Annabelle!

Have you had lessons before

No Sensei

Well I'm very impressed

You must be cheating!

Before we finish up for today,

why don't we use some of those karate moves

to try and break this piece of wood

Woow!

It's only a thin piece so you won't hurt yourself

Giselle, why don't you go first

Ahhhh-ya!

Not bad

Two more tries

Come through a bit faster

Ahhhh-ya!

Oh!

Ahhhh-ya!

Hmmm!

Ruby, your turn

Ahhhh-ya!

Ahhhh-ya!

Ahhhh-ya!

Owww!

Alright Isabelle, show us what you've got

Easy peasy!

Ahhhh-ya!

Ahhhh-ya!

One more try Isabelle

Ahhhh-ya!

What!

Good try

Anna...

Ahhhh-ya!

Ahhhh-ya!

Isabelle

Ahhhh-ya!

Isabelle, it's not...

Ahhhh-ya!

Alright Isabelle, that's...

Ahhhh-ya!

Ahhhh-ya!

Ahhhh-ya!

Ahhhh-ya!

Whoa!

I exhausted!

Silly wood

Annabelle, your turn

Mummy!

Hi dear

Watch me!

Ok!

Well it looks like she's having fun

One, two, three!

Ahhhh-yaaaaaaa!

(Crack!)

Wow!

What?!

Well done Annabelle!

Yay!

I did it!

So you had fun then Annabelle

I loved it

I didn't know I so good at karate

Hmmmph!

What's wrong Isabelle?

You didn't have fun?

It ok but I think I need to be in higher class

because that a bit easy for me

(Laughing)

I can teach you if you want

Great idea!

No thank you!

I learn by myself!

Isabelle!

You teach me when no one else around Annabelle?

Sure Isabelle

For more infomation >> Barbie - The Karate Master | Ep.179 - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 4 Unique Creations Cardboard Machine Gun Full Auto - Duration: 4:45.

4 Unique Creations Cardboard Machine Gun

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét