Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

Hello Greetings, my name is Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi,

and I am making Boondi Raita.

Boondi Raita is very famous,

In ancient times,

if people used to like raita,

in weddings or in homes, as the way it used to be made in my house,

that would only be Boondi Raita

and used to eat with great passion,

and used to make it when Zarda Pulao was made

at that time Boondi Raita was also made.

So today I am making this for you.

First of all, keep the water to boil

You get the boondi ready made in the market which I am using 1 cup.

A very important thing,

First let's make the curd right,

in this raita, curd is not much thick,

This because,

boondi is very thirsty,

it soaks the liquid faster

that is why you need to keep the Boondi Raita in liquid form,

I have taken 1 cup thick curd,

and add 1/2 cup of milk

and if required, you can also add water,

this is still thick after adding milk, so we add water,

if 1/2 cup of milk than add 1/2 cup of water,

consistency should be thin.

Now add spices,

we add salt first according to the taste

or in my Namak Shamak style

so I have added it according the taste

add 2 chopped Green Chillies,

1 cup of chopped Coriander,

1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder,

Chaat Masala

In ancient times,

I know that chaat masala was not available.

I am talking about earlier times,

In childhood, when I used to see my mother,

she used to add black salt,

cumin seeds roasted, all this she used to add

So here we have chaat masala to make it easy & spicy.

Add 1 1/2 tsp of Chaat Masala,

and mix well.

Raita is generally spicy.

So we have made the preparation

and the water we have boiled already,

take 1 cup of Boondi,

and add the boondi in the hot water,

soak the boondi in hot water for 5-6 minutes till the boondi is not soft.

The advantage of adding boondi in hot water

is that the salty flavor of boondi which you have to be careful

when you are adding it in curd.

This crispy salty boondi is enjoyable eating in the same way,

whenever the packet was opened at my place,

I used to keep eating

and here while adding boondi in hot water the salt is balanced properly.

So in starting add less salt & after that check & add salt accordingly.

So after soaking it for 5-6 minutes the boondi is soft now,

it should be soft,

and if not soft than the way I told you

that if the curd is already thick than after adding boondi it will be more thick.

Squeeze the boondi properly so the water is squeezed out properly.

No need to worry if a bit of water is remained in the boondi.

Now mix well.

After mixing all the ingredients, let it rest for half an hour,

so that the boondi is mixed well in the curd

and after that you have to serve it.

To serve I have taken a bowl.

Consistency is perfect.

Sprinkle Red Chilli Powder,

roasted Cumin Powder

and chopped coriander for garnish.

Now you can serve it with any meal

but the best combination with

Zarda Pulao.

This way every time I will bring new recipes for you,

So go & SUBSCRIBE my YouTube channel

& click on the BELL ICON to get instant notifications of my channel.

For more infomation >> Boondi Raita Recipe | बूंदी रायता | Quick & Easy Raita | Home Made Boondi Raita by Chef Harpal Singh - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

ИСТОРИЧНОСТЬ В ИСБ? Великий опыт Сергея Уколова! - Duration: 17:14.

Hello everyone!

The historicity of our fencing style

This is a hot question for many people.

But not for me. I have a lot of discussion on this topic.

Therefore, I have something to say.

Let's start from afar.

How we got to the current type of fencing.

It all started in the late 90s

When there was no theory, only practice.

Imagine! No theoretical part.

People fought in armor and they knew only about Olympic fencing.

And it's all.

We knew that there is an attack, defense, parade riposta and other things.

But it was not applicable to the fight in armor with heavy weapons.

In those days, the armor was disgusting.

There was not much armor; they defended us poorly and were very heavy.

It was a great time.

At this time, began to appear different schools.

Now these schools have disappeared. High-level fighters are fighting about the same.

There are only some small differences.

Tula school, Zarechenskaya school and many others.

We did not have the Internet and YouTube.

We only watched video tapes.

Video tapes began to release these schools. There was nothing else.

If you come to the club and there is a coach, he will teach you what he knows.

And it's all.

In 2000 or maybe in 1999, Jacob Efimov from the club "Arkona"...

He created the Moscow school of fencing. It was different from the rest of the schools in that it was possible to fend off strikes with your sword.

They invented the position of "Quinta", called it "Domik"(House) and with the help of this they defended themselves ..

The zone of damage of the enemy was above the belt. It was a universal defense.

It was also impossible to beat the hand and forearm.

You protect the torso with a shield, use Quint, and no one can hit you.

Even if allowed to beat in the forearm. Do you know why? People did not know how to do a reverse strike.

I remember this time. We didn't know how to hit the forearm.

How to make a swing, how to hit the enemy.

We had such a low level.

We came to the club "Paladin", we were shown how to do Quint.

And they showed us how to beat people.

About how to work your hand with a shield ... it was not important.

In the end, using our instincts and improvisation, we beat people with a stick. We also watched how other people were fighting.

Especially carefully watched the battles of those who beat you. And they also did strange things.

Then everything evolved in stages.

The rules have not changed for a long time. Therefore, some schools were still effective.

For about 10 years it was impossible to beat on the knee or below.

You can only beat in the affected area, only chopping and fighting up to 10 points.

These rules formed the basic style of fencing of those years.

Vertical stand, no need to remove the legs. You can't beat them anyway.

And speed work in upper case.

It is difficult to hit the hips, it is easier to earn points by working at the top.

Head and hand

We could do Quint.

Tertia

We did not need more. We defended with a shield and quickly did combinations of strikes. We loved it

I will tell you about the stages of my evolution as a fighter.

I learned direct blows, two kinds of defense. And in order to win, you had to be faster, stronger and a bit more talented than your opponent

This is what I did.

And everything was not bad until I thought up (or saw) a reverse strike in the thigh.

I was subdued by this blow. I beat everybody throughout the year. With the help of this blow!

He was so good that no one could defend himself against this blow.

And in the end I forgot how to make other hits.

I beat everyone with one punch. Like Saitama

But then people learned to work in defense.

And I stopped being so cool.

My style of fencing broke down and I couldn't fight normally for a year.

Another important thing! In addition to changing the rules, the exchange of experience between the fighters of Russia and Ukraine

and the evolution of the style of fencing ...

Our armor also evolved.

Any change in the armor greatly changes the fencing technique.

In fact, we have evolved from the Vikings to the 15th century. So much has changed our armor in this short time.

Blacksmiths and fighters were not idle.

For Example

In Tula invented a steel fist.

Rigid construction on the arm, in which you just need to insert a sword.

This greatly changed the technique of fencing.

It became easier for us to hold the sword and we were not afraid that it would fly out of our hands.

we do not grab the handle so much.

You could make more crazy combinations.

Steel fist changed fencing.

The armor became lighter and harder.

In light armor, you can lean forward slightly towards your opponent. In heavy cuirass, you will not do that.

Normal steel hips began to appear.

My thigh protection is now commonplace.

It is just hardened steel. These are all those who have no money for titanium.

But for the start of the 00s, this would be a technological miracle. 0.8mm thin hardened steel.

Beautiful anatomical armor.

There was no such beauty then.

Even if it was, we had no money. We were hungry students.

And only a few people in Russia could do this.

Therefore, we had a thick quilted fabric.

Our hips were blue with bruises.

Broken fingers, hands ... It was a great time.

We return to the fencing technique. Video about historicity.

In general, I wanted to talk about it.

Then we did not think about historicity.

We were young athletes and we wanted to win tournaments.

Historicity would not help us win.

Then we would not have learned a new blow in the Italian fencing textbook. There were no strikes that would help us to win.

Therefore, we all came up with ourselves.

They invented various blows and defenses for a long time until a critical moment arrived.

Strong changes to our style of fencing made the rule that you can be in the shin.

Everything has changed a lot.

After a while, a modern duel stance appeared.

Weight on the front leg, flat back. Well, you know.

We just started to get our feet away from the blows.

What happened until we invented this position?

It was a great time for several years, when there was one winning technique.

You cover your head with a shield, sit as low as possible. And in the pose of a crab, beat the opponent in the legs, as quickly as possible!

It worked 90% of the time!

And all because people did not know how to protect their feet and move around the lists.

I have a video. As I will show.

The affected area has become almost complete.

You can not beat the foot.

There was a normal defensive position.

I repeat, I did not read textbooks. Yes, I talked to people and watched the comics of the Renaissance.

And I understood why they have such a position of arms and legs.

It was enough for me.

And over time ... soon 20 years will be.

How long have I been fighting in armor.

My position has become similar to what they draw in textbooks.

I can understand any position that is drawn in these Italian manuscripts.

For 20 years I was engaged in constant practice of fencing. I did not go to another sport.

I did not leave our movement. I was engaged in fencing for 20 years.

And in 20 years, very slowly, I came to the conclusion that I understand the textbooks of the Renaissance.

Italy, Germany. It does not matter.

How to do the opposite, I can not imagine.

I can't understand people who read these manuscripts and just copy postures.

Probably the only thing they can do is imitate comics in these manuscripts.

Their position will be as beautiful as in the picture.

And they come up with situations in their heads, as if they were fighting in reality.

I tell very messy. Imagine that we are talking. More precisely, I say and you listen.

And you ask your questions.

Fencing technique is very dependent on the rules.

The slightest change in the rules changes everything.

As an example. For a very long time, in the "Long Sword" nomination, for hitting any hit zone, they were given just one point.

For a year or two, they give one point for hitting the limbs, and two points for hitting the body or head.

Everything has changed. Tactics, combat technique, everything.

It was not profitable to run up to the enemy and quickly beat him in the thigh.

Now the enemy hits you in the head and earns twice as many points.

And this little change has changed the "picture of the battle" for the better. I think so.

The lower legs became the hit area and this changed everything.

It became easier to hit in the legs.

For several years, it has introduced everyone into a stupor.

How to protect the leg? Shield? They beat you in the head.

it lasted until protective positions were invented.

But if you think so ...

Very few people who really have a high level of understanding of fencing in our discipline.

I think even 10 people are not found.

You can see them in the finals and semi-finals.

These are the people who APPROXIMATEly understand MODERN dueling fencing.

In armor, I mean.

About historicity. We have no stabbing.

I will not say that without stabs everything is lost.

We have fencing.

There is a distance, a strike distance. But somewhere 20% of fencing goes away. I think so.

Without stabbing, probably not so interesting.

Less corpses.

Probably it's time to finish. Oh, the main question is forgotten! How historical is our sport?

Our Fencing

It is very historical!

If a person from 13-15 centuries put in the same conditions. Give the same armor and the same rules ...

After 20 years of practice, he will fight just like us.

And vice versa. If I am with my experience, send me to the conditions in which the 15th century Italian citizen lived ...

If they don't kill me in the first few weeks.

I will very quickly learn how to fight like them.

Only the terms and conditions dictate the technique.

People's arms and legs move in the same way.

As soon as you create the conditions of those times that you are interested. You will work in these conditions. Only then will your technique become historical.

Manuscripts and comics are cool, it raises your cultural level.

You can brag about it to your friends.

You can be proud of it.

But in the end, the masters of various martial arts come to one.

HEMA, stick fight, MMA...

They finally understand that all martial arts are one and the same thing.

Everywhere there is a distance, strikes, interaction with an opponent.

Everything is the same. Just the conditions are different and you need to adapt to them.

We will end on this philosophical note.

And it seems to me that you are bored.

Thoughtful.

My eyes went back centuries.

Subscribe, like, share!

Ring the bell!

Support me on the Patreon or PayPal! And then I run out of money and I can not make a video.

Bye!

For more infomation >> ИСТОРИЧНОСТЬ В ИСБ? Великий опыт Сергея Уколова! - Duration: 17:14.

-------------------------------------------

Employee Engagement - How to Motivate Employees - Duration: 10:04.

Hey Ambitious Professionals! It's Linda Raynier of lindaraynier.com guiding you

to a career and life you lis enjoy and today is another corner office insights

video where I share at leadership advice for those of you who are managers senior

managers directors or c-suite level executives to help you and your team's

improve their performance

as a career strategist I've had the honour of being able to help numerous

professionals land their dream job careers and if this is something that

you are interested in working with me one-on-one I can give you details about

that at the end of this video and today we're going to talk about employee

engagement and I'm going to share with you my key strategy that you need to

implement if you really want to engage your employees and have them be more

motivated work harder and drive success in your company now before we talk about

employee engagement I want to explain a cold hard truth that you need to

understand first and that is in order to have engaged employees you need to be an

engaged manager first there's a concept that I'd like to tell people about and

it's what I call the world is your mirror and it's really that the world is

your mirror whatever is reflecting back to you from your external world is do

the result of something that's going on within you so if you are finding that

your employees are not engaged in on your team in your company then it has

something to do with a lack of potential engagement from within yourself so if

you were to be honest with yourself can you truly say that you are fully engaged

as a manager every day 100% of the time I mean I'm sure that you can find that

there would be hints here and there of lack of engagement within yourself and

so if that's the case it should be no surprise that there's lack of engagement

in your employees as well so today I'm going to help you and your employees and

I'm going to show you three signs to know what employee engagement actually

looks like and the step-by-step solution to implement if it's not their sign

number one they work hard every day with pure intention and passion to get their

work done well and to have strong results you know that an employee is

engaged when you can visibly see it when you can see that they're working hard

every day when they come into the office they have that pure passion and

intention to do well to deliver high quality work and to achieve strong

results now there's a difference between looking as though the

work hard versus actually working hard the results speak for themselves and so

if you're able to see the hard work and also see the results of it then you know

that that means that the employee is doing their job they're doing it well

and they have an intention to do it well sign number two of an engaged employee

they're always improving something they have the mindset I want to make things

better more efficient more productive and they don't just sit there and talk

about it you see them actually going out there and doing it they're making

improvements they've made efficiencies happen they've suggested recommendations

that have been taken into account in that people have been able to use and

benefit from that shows an engaged employee when they're always improving

and looking to make improvements ensign number three of an engaged

employee they are helpful and knowledgeable the employees who are

helpful and who have created a brand for themselves to be seen as the go-to

advisors the knowledge champions the experts in their role and are willing

and able to help others and provide others with information that they need

they are also truly engaged in their job because they wouldn't put themselves in

that situation if they didn't have the desire to be able to share their

knowledge and help others they know that others rely and depend on them and

they're happy to be there so now I have to turn the table back on to you are you

an engaged employee yourself as a manager do you exhibit these three

traits daily and if you are truly honest with yourself and you find that you

aren't demonstrating these things on a regular basis then you have to start to

understand why that is because you can't expect to have engaged employees if you

yourself are not engaged because here's another truth the only way that your

employees are going to feel truly motivated the way that you want them to

be is if you demonstrate that energy first it's interesting how people don't

realize that as managers you have a lot of influence over your employees the way

you are the way you feel the way that you present yourself is going to have an

impact on your direct reports and they're either going to feel good and

also be motivated or they're not so if you find that

either you're not engaged or your employees are not engaged or both this

is how you would reengage a disengaged employee before we talk about what to do

let's talk about what not to do do not scare your employees into working harder

by threatening them with the idea that they'll lose their job they're acting

this way not because they decided to entirely you as their manager play a big

role in their behavior and if you don't take ownership for that you need to

start to because a truly influential leader understands the impact that they

have on the people who they influence so don't try to impose your power over them

by scaring them and telling them that they need to get back into shape or else

that's poor management style if you think that the only way to motivate your

unmotivated employees is to scare them through fear then you don't really fully

understand your role as a manager so let's say that I'm being overly

presumptuous and I'm saying that you're not engaged yourself let's just say that

you are very engaged and that you really want to motivate your team but you've

gotten to a point where there's one or two individuals who are completely

disengaged and you want to re-engage them because they are good employees

they have done good work in the past and you want to remote of eight them and

bring them back bring them back to the level that they were at what do you do

then the answer is to figure out the source reason to understand the root of

their disengagement so what does that mean it means sit down with your

employee give yourselves both sacred time and space to be together one-on-one

so that they can open up and explain / discuss their issues and in this

discussion as the manager there are three things that you want to tell them

tell them in a genuine way that you have their best interests in mind when it

comes to helping them to grow as an employee in the organization a lot of

the time when we tell someone that we have their best interest in mind they

may actually ignore that and they may not want to hear it but when you support

it with the next two things it's going to be more convincing

the second thing that you want to tell them is how much you recognize their

value and again you want to be genuine about this so bring up specific

instances specific accomplishments that they were able to achieve throughout the

time that they worked with you and how much you appreciated it and how much

that they were able to make a contribution to the company and then

finally you'll end it off by telling them that in order to help them to truly

get back on track you want to fully understand what it is that's getting in

their way and what's causing them to feel the way that they're feeling these

days so once they tell you their reasons as to why they're feeling this way why

they're feeling disengaged and they actually open up that is when you can

start to come up with a plan together to implement new solutions that will

mitigate what it is that they're feeling an employee can become disengaged in a

multitude of ways perhaps they feel that they do deserve a step up in their

career but you haven't been offering them opportunities for advancement

perhaps they feel as though they're not being heard they may have said things in

the past to you that have indicated certain requests and you just completely

ignored and never took them up on it never considered them there's so many

reasons why an employee can be disengaged if you were truly an engaged

manager though you wouldn't this wouldn't be a surprise to you you would

have seen it right away as soon as it started happening and you can catch it

before it becomes a situation where you're having to go through this whole

discussion and trying to get them back on track instead you want to be an

engaged manager by really connecting with your employees listening to what it

is that they're asking for paying attention and then being able to work

together collaborate and offer solutions that are going to not only help to

engage them continue to maintain their engagement but help you as a manager to

have a happy productive team so there you have it my key strategies on how to

increase employee engagement within yourself and within your team now if

you're someone who's on this path of searching for a new career

you've been interviewing for a while but you haven't received any success and

you're ready for one-on-one professional guidance feel free to reach out to

me head on over to my website lindaraynier.com/standoutgethired read

through the page fill out the application form and if I think that we

may be a match either myself or a team member of mine will reach out to you

directly if you liked this video then please give it a thumbs up subscribe

share it with your friends thank you so much for watching and I will catch you

in the next video

For more infomation >> Employee Engagement - How to Motivate Employees - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Essence of Murli 04-10-2018 - Duration: 5:46.

Om Shanti !

Today's Murli Date Is 4th October 2018

Essence: Sweet children, there is bondage in relationships with bodies, therefore there is sorrow.

Stay in relationships with souls and you will receive limitless happiness and remain in remembrance of the one Mother and Father.

Question: Which intoxication should you maintain so that you have the courage to conquer Maya?

Answer: Have the intoxication that you have stayed in remembrance of the Father every cycle,

that you have become victorious over Maya, your enemy, and become like a diamond.

God Himself is our Mother and Father.

With this awareness and intoxication, you will receive courage.

Children who have courage definitely become victorious and they remain constantly engaged in Godly service.

Song: The heart desires to call out to You.

Essence for dharna : 1. Mine is the one most elevated Teacher and none other.

With this faith, study like the mother and father. Follow them fully in your efforts.

2. Break the bondages of the body away from your intellect.

Follow divine directions and remain constantly cheerful. Do God's service.

Blessing: May you be a true holy swan who pleases the Lord with the cleanliness of your body, mind and heart.

Cleanliness means purity in your thoughts, words, deeds and relationships.

Purity is symbolised by the white colour.

You holy swans are also dressed in white.

A clean heart means to be an embodiment of cleanliness.

To be always flawless in your body, mind and heart means to be clean.

The Lord is pleased with a clean mind and a clean heart. All their hopes and desires are fulfilled.

The speciality of a swan is cleanliness and this is why Brahmin souls are called holy swans.

Slogan: Those who tolerate (sahan) everything at this time become emperors (Shahanshah).

To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada.

The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children

We spiritual children convey to spiritual Baapdada, our love our remembrance, our good morning & our namaste namaste

Om Shanti !

For more infomation >> Essence of Murli 04-10-2018 - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Manifest 1x03 Promo "Turbulence" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Manifest 1x03 Promo "Turbulence" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

【TASTE TEST】I FOUND WEIRD COCA COLA IN JAPAN!! - Duration: 4:31.

I'm little bit scared!

This cola is less carbonated than the normal cola.

It's not bad.

It's not bad.

But it's also not delicious.

If I have to give a score,

It's 4 out of 10.

Since there are a lot of unusual products in Japan, from now on,

if I find weird products, I will share this information to all Filipinos

Please try Coca Cola plus Coffee when you come here!

For more infomation >> 【TASTE TEST】I FOUND WEIRD COCA COLA IN JAPAN!! - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

What Physique Pros Eat for Breakfast | Steven Cao's High Protein Egg Scramble - Duration: 7:06.

hey what's up muscle and strength IFBB Pro Steven Cao here from BPI today

I'll be showing you guys what I used for my pre contest breakfast so I'm sure you

guys well be cooking today

when I'm prepping for a show I try to keep things very you know creative that

way I don't get tired of eating the same foods so I try to mix things up and

throwing like little things to make it taste better so first thing I'll be

doing like a handful of spinach for the most part I have a coach that actually

manages my diet and I just follow what he puts on the plan and I'll add in

little things to make it taste better but for the most part I'll be following

the plan usually even if I'm not prepping for a show the food will be

pretty much the same but I will have more carbs like I'll throw in some rice

cakes with maybe some peanut butter just to have more food because you know I'm

not in the deficit but for the most part my offseason and pre-contest diet is

pretty much the same it's just more carbs or the lesser carbs and just

varies always use a scale when I do the egg whites just to make it really

accurate

Oh 10 ounces I just throw it in there just add 10 ounces of egg whites and

then I'll do 3 whole eggs you know then I'll do one serving of this it says 2 ounces

per serving so I'll do the same thing I'll just weigh it out just like this make

sure you tear it so it's on zero and then you just pick add just put a lot

actually

you just stir it up a little bit I'll try to make it like an omelet so it's

like it's pretty big and usually I'll eat this meal and then I wait about

maybe up to three hours and then I'll have my pre-workout meal two to three

hours depends on how I feel but this should hold me off for a few hours I

always try to make my breakfast my biggest meal because typically I would

do fasted cardio when I first wake up and then you know my body's literally

just starving for food so right away I try to get in a really

dense meal right after I do my faster cardio while this is cooking up I'll get

my oats ready so that way both here at the same time I usually just do a packet

of this cinnamon and spiced oats and then I'll add just a tiny bit of water throw it on a

microwave for about three minutes

so this is pretty much done it's kind of like this I try to make it look

like a omelette but sometimes it doesn't come out that way so be like I like

scrambled eggs and then this it says 28 grams per serving pour it right over the top

just like this so just to make it just a little cheesy er because it makes the

eggs it's better I'll just put it right over the top I like to do these little

tricks just because it's more sustainable when you're dieting

especially if you're doing like a 12-week prep for a show you want to be

on a diet that you can maintain for a long period that way you can keep up

with it I feel because I've done preps before where especially like my first

show I would put no seasoning there just be like just straight-up plain and for

me mentally it gets tougher because I just it doesn't taste as good you

know and just doing these little things it makes it takes like 10 times better

and it doesn't really have that bad of an effect it's pretty much along the

lines of what my coach wants me to use

when I did my first show I was clueless about cooking to be honest with you and

then as I did more shows you know I started watching more YouTube videos on

how to cook certain things and he's got really creative with it so it makes it

actually a lot funner too especially instead of just eating plain old food I like

to you know mix it up and add certain things and for my oats I like to add a

little bit of some ground cinnamon just to make it taste better I'll be adding

half a scoop of I say HD so it's about 25 grams per scoop so half of this will

probably like twelve point five grams of protein I just do for the taste this it

makes it taste a lot better when I make my oats I'll put a little bit more water

than usual that way it's more runny so when I add you know a half a scoop of

protein it makes it mix a lot better and it just tastes a lot better too it's

more volume whereas if I were just put it's like a lesser amount of water with

the oats it comes out really dry and just really hard and not that pleasant to

eat so those are just like little tricks that make it no taste better

alright guys when I eat my eggs I would like to add like you know some kind of

sauce to make it taste better too typically I wouldn't cut out you know

sodium at all when I prep for show is actually more essential for me because I

it actually keeps me full so I'm running low in sriracha

but I'll be adding a little bit of sriracha to my eggs just to have you

know more flavor to it and as far as you know it's the sauces as long as there's

no sugars and carbs or fats if it's just pretty much like you know zero calories

you'll be fine I'll also be adding some with

pink saly I'll actually be adding it to my oats too just to have a little kick

to it but yeah this is my breakfast

For more infomation >> What Physique Pros Eat for Breakfast | Steven Cao's High Protein Egg Scramble - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Boot Handover feat. MÜLLER, ÖZIL, NEUER & HUMMELS - Duration: 9:10.

Welcome guys to this brand new video on my channel!

And today I have a very very special one for you!

I am in Austria at the moment at the DFB champ!

I am here with adidas and 11teamsports to film some stuff for Instagram.

And tomorrow is a big day for me! We will meet players like Thomas Müller, Manuel Neuer, Mats Hummels, Mesut Özil and Timo Werner!

But today we will watch behind the scenes how they train and how they prepare.

And we will see Nils Petersen at the press conference. So a lot of cool stuff for today!

So I am back from the first day and it was really cool!

And we also watched a trainings session of the DFB Team which was really cool!

Its amazing to see how the train and how good they are!

Its pretty amazing how much they have to train

And specially Timo Werner suprised me. He was a true beast in todays training!

And the best thing I met Nils Petersen! I am a SC Freiburg fan so that was really nice.

He talked about his role in the national team which was really interesting!

And tomorrow will be the big highlight when we will shoot with all the players I told you.

I hope I am able to film some cool stuff for you guys!

I think it will be very stressful so I have to concentrate on the work with the players.

I will have the honor to handover the new Adidas boots to the players!

I am really looking forward to this amazing experience!

So a big thanks to adidas and 11Teamsports for making this possible!

So hopefully I can film this for you! Gonna be a great day tomorrow!

So its time to sleep now because I have to wake up in 4 and a half hours. So see you tomorrow!

So back in the hotel again!

And how fucking awesome was that....

The players were really nice mostly Thomas Müller!

I am a big fan of him and after this experience I like him even more!

But Hummels, Neuer, Özil and Werner are also very sympathtic and professional!

At some point it was bit hard because you have to tell them if it wasnt good enough etc.

Because I have huge respect for them they are worldstars but you have to be consistent...

So that the content is as good as possible...

You will find the results on 11teamsports so make sure to check them out link is in the description.

It was big fun today and a huge honor to work with worldclass players like them.

They are all very nice and funny so it was easy to work with them.

Müller for example told us jokes all the time :D

So like I told you I am very proud to had the chance to work with them!

So thanks again Adidas and 11Teamsports for this great opportunity!

So I hope I could show you some cool impressions from today.

So I think thats enough for today because we will drive back 8 hours now.

Thanks for watching guys! Done forget to subscribe and leave a thumbs up if you liked it.

And leave a comment which of the players you would like to meet!

So thanks for watching and see you soon!

For more infomation >> Crazy Boot Handover feat. MÜLLER, ÖZIL, NEUER & HUMMELS - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

Ancient Aliens: Story of Sirpur (Season 12, Episode 11) | History - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> Ancient Aliens: Story of Sirpur (Season 12, Episode 11) | History - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

3 Foods Killing Your Testosterone Levels - Duration: 8:41.

now before we get started I do want to make it clear that natural alterations

to your estrogen and testosterone levels are not gonna make any sort of

significant impact to that of anabolic steroids for example somebody can inject

anabolic steroids and within weeks see profound differences in a physique

strength and their psychological state even so please don't expect certain

foods to turn you into Superman okay however there are foods that are more

estrogenic than others and there are certain foods that may potentially be

worth avoiding according to some research of keeping estrogen down and

testosterone levels up is your goal as a man which it should be so the first are

trans fats ok so you've probably heard about trans fats before and they're not

good so trans fats were in margarine which have recently been banned fully in

2018 in the u.s. I believe because they contain trans fats now this doesn't mean

all margins at the supermarket contain them a lot of them don't now because

they've been banned but trans fats were ironically replacing butter as a

healthier version as margarine spread but the truth is is that trans fats are

probably one of the most unhealthy foods that you can consume now you guys know

that I'm a big proponent of if if the two macros and just eating a wide

variety of food potentially some junk food as long as you're meeting your

calorie micronutrient and macronutrient requirements however there are certain

foods that you should be avoiding and foods that contain artificially

hydrogenated trans fats and definitely those foods so you're not gonna find

these in natural foods Whole Foods but they're definitely gonna be found in a

lot of processed and unhealthy foods the problem with trans fats is that they

dramatically increase the rate of cardiovascular disease various diseases

potentially some cancers and increased systemic inflammation there have been

some rat as well as human studies showing that an increased consumption of

trans fats is associated with lower sperm motility quality in testosterone

levels this can also be due to the fact that people who consume a lot of trans

fats may also have other lifestyle factors which contribute to low

testosterone levels that is some research there connecting

the two which which is interesting and I mean regardless of whether your goal is

to increase your testosterone levels decreasing trans fats in your diet

should be something that you try to actively do um there are trans fats in

meats especially grass-fed meats like if you look at grass-fed meat no for 28

grams of fat one gram of that fat and grass-fed beef may be trans fats but the

trans fats in natural animals on actually the same as the artificially

hydrogenated trans fats that you find in processed foods like potato chips for

example and the trans fats in animals is something called CLA conjugated linoleic

acid and although this hasn't been shown to have extremely beneficial properties

that definitely aren't any studies showing that it increases the chance of

cardiovascular disease and cancer there are even some preliminary albeit weak

studies showing that it may be good for fat loss in some cancers although those

studies really aren't conclusive at all so don't worry about the trans fat and

meat so the second thing you want to avoid is alcohol so this is actually

quite interesting one study showed that a tiny consumption of alcohol a very

moderate amount a glass and a half of wine was able to increase testosterone

levels which is interesting because alcohol is known by a lot of people as

something that which decreases testosterone levels now the reason for

this is complex and I couldn't really find any answers on why this was the

case and it was kind of surprising actually but it could have something to

do with you know a decrease in stress and inhibitions the way you stand

dominance in factors like that associated with alcohol consumption you

know these sorts of things could somehow impact testosterone levels acutely

however what is very very definite is the fact that binge drinking alcohol and

chronic consumption of it decreases testosterone increases estrogen in fact

binge drinking alcohol and drinking too much increases something called aroma

taste enzyme which is the enzyme which converts testosterone what you want into

the female dominant hormone estrogen so it's been shown in multiple studies

alcoholics binge drinkers tend to have lower testosterone levels overall as

was much lower to social levels in higher estrogen levels the day after

drinking there's nothing wrong with consuming some bears and wine with your

friends and it's definitely possible to live an overall healthy lifestyle as

long as the majority of the things you do in your life work towards a healthy

life and you can lose fat you can build muscle while drinking a bit of booze but

if you're doing it to an extreme extent then you can definitely expect some

negative effects on things like libido and your overall quality of life in

general so the third food which is anti anabolic

you could say polyunsaturated fats so polyunsaturated fats tend to be the fats

which many people see as healthy and there are healthy polyunsaturated fats

like omega-3 omega-3 has the fatty acids DHA in EPA found in the classic example

of salmon which is good you know it's great to get polyunsaturated fats

omega-3s in your diet omega-3s have been shown to increase protein synthesis

they've been shown to improve brain health and neurological diseases in some

instances the research is slightly mixed these days on whether you should be

taking it from fish oil but there is no doubt that getting some omega-3 a few

times a week from natural sources like salmon is probably a good idea

however omega-3s cousin omega-6 also a polyunsaturated fat isn't as good and

the reason is simple research has shown that consuming too much omega-6 and

having a disbalance ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 causes inflammation and as you

know inflammation is at the root of so many of our diseases today so the ratio

of omega-3 to omega-6 should be closer to 1 to 1 however in the US according to

a recent study it's more like 16 to 1 favoring omega-6 so why am I talking

about omega-6 in omega-3 and testosterone so research has shown that

saturated fat and monounsaturated fat has a positive correlation with

testosterone meaning consuming a bit more of it may increase testosterone

while polyunsaturated fats have an inverse relationship with testosterone

meaning the more you're consuming the less testosterone you have

which may be a reason why there have been some studies showing that vegans

tend to have lower testosterone however some studies have shown that they have

the same testosterone as meat-eaters so I don't want you to take me out of

context on that however there have been more studies showing that a high

polyunsaturated fat diet tends to foster lower testosterone levels a bit of

omega-6 in your diet isn't gonna kill you but it's probably a better idea to

use oils for your cooking like olive oil or avocado oil instead of something like

a soybean oil which is extremely high in omega-6 polyunsaturated fats so that's

it for the video 3 food products you know things that you should try to avoid

and minimize where possible in order to decrease your estrogen and increase your

testosterone levels I should say again making changes to your testosterone

levels naturally is not gonna build you more muscle it may help you lose a bit

more fat it may help you feel better but it's not definitely not going to turn

you into the Hulk okay so keep that in mind when making these sorts of changes

to your life or when buying testosterone boosting supplements other lifestyle

changes you can make to keep this aslan high is going to be get enough Sun the

vitamin D is extremely important zinc magnesium these are important minerals

sleep managing stress resistance training doing compound lifts but not

too much resistance training too often these are the sorts of lifestyle and

dietary changes that you can make in order to maximize testosterone levels

overall one of the best things you can do is just to live a less stressful life

because more stress means more cortisol so chill out meditate sleeping off rests

enough and your testosterone levels should take care of themselves thank you

so much for watching and I'll see you guys in the next video

For more infomation >> 3 Foods Killing Your Testosterone Levels - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

CAÑIZARES: 'WE HAVE TO PUT ALL THE EFFORT, CONCENTRATION AND CONFIDENCE IN THIS MATCH' - Duration: 1:34.

The fact that United is not in its best moments does not mean that it is not a great football team

and that it can not make a great match.

The team can not know what Manchester United is going to do.

So what they have to do is to be convinced of what they are going to do

What the team has to do is a very complete and serious game.

A match in which the players put all their effort, concentration and confidence.

Maybe that's not enough to win, because as I said, Manchester United is a great football team.

But it will make them happy with what they've done at Old Tradford.

When the team does not return happy it is because they have made mistakes,

and they have allowed and helped the opponent to win the game.

If the errors disappear, if Valencia finds its best level and plays a serious game

it will be able to put many problems to Manchester United and any team

And that is the way we have to find

As long as Valencia manages to make a serious and competitive match where all its players give 100%

of what they have and that the collective sense rewards the work of Valencia

even in defeat, people will be calm because they see that the team will achieve the victory in future encounters

and that the team has found the path of performance.

For more infomation >> CAÑIZARES: 'WE HAVE TO PUT ALL THE EFFORT, CONCENTRATION AND CONFIDENCE IN THIS MATCH' - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

YASAK SİTELERE NASIL GİREBİLİRİM ? (YASAK SİTELER) - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> YASAK SİTELERE NASIL GİREBİLİRİM ? (YASAK SİTELER) - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Tenta não rir c/ Yo Abreu parte 2 ~ Ativa Legendas CC - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Tenta não rir c/ Yo Abreu parte 2 ~ Ativa Legendas CC - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

#51 CONGRATS GIVEAWAY WINNERS | 선물대잔치 결과 발표 | Friends from all over the world! - Duration: 12:13.

"Juwon_Tube"

"International_Giveaway"!!!

Hello, my friends!

Today, we're going to show you the videos we received.

Do you want some "Nasi_Goreng"?

Yes.

There are 14 videos.

They came from all different countries such as the United States, Brazil, Indonesia, Japan, Australia, Philippines, and Russia.

Thank you so much for entering our giveaway event!

Now I feel like we're friends living next door.

I'm proud to share this wonderful collection of videos with you.

"Juwon", Let's get the party started!

(Ashlyn and Addyson from the United States of America)

(Jairo and Patrycja from Brazil)

(Felice and Vano from Indonesia)

(HappyChildrenTV from Australia)

(BBangmi from the United States of America)

My name is "BBangmi" I used to upload Vlogs in eastern parts of the United States.

Hello, my friends! My name is "Jiwoo".

I'm a model.

(Jiwoo from Korea)

I love singing and dancing.

Congratulations on hitting 1000 subscribers "Juwon_Tube"!

Please subscribe to "Juwon Tube"!

(Aurora from the United States of America)

(Tim and Essy from Russia)

(Evo and Tama from Indonesia)

(Minion Soo from Korea)

I think there's a special bond between Yong D and Juwon.

I really enjoy watching "Juwon_Tube"!

(Ryutaro and Yujiro from Japan)

(FabPlaytime from the United States of America)

Please subscribe to "Juwon_Tube"!

(Jiye from Korea)

Congratulations "Juwon_Tube" for reaching 1000 subscribers.

(Bowen and Megan from Philippines)

Thank you so much!

There are 14 candles.

Because there are 14 friends who sent us videos.

Shall we blow the candles out?

Let's think about our friends.

It's the time to announce the winners.

Why are there so many "Pororo" friends?

We need 14 characters.

How many of them do we have?

This is a gift box.

There are three boxes.

How many friends do we have?

There are many.

There are 14 friends.

And we have 3 boxes.

We will send a box to a friend saying "This is your present".

The friend would say, "Thank you"!

I want to give it to "Hobby".

Now you send another box to "Hobby".

Now, there's no box left.

How many friends haven't received a box now?

There are many friends without a box.

That's right.

So we don't have enough boxes to give.

It means there's going to be so many friends who don't receive our gift.

What can we do about this?

I'll make some money and then I can buy more gifts.

How many gift boxes are you talking about?

All of them.

All of them?

Are you saying that you want all of your friends to receive our gift boxes?

Yes.

All 14 of them?

Yes.

Are you sure?

Yes.

14 boxes?

Yes.

Can I kiss you?

I guess this is what he wants.

Shall we shout "Juwon_Tube" together?

No.

Congratulations to the winners.

Juwon and Yong D love you.

We will start shipping out the gift boxes as soon as we receive your addresses.

It's going to be a tough job.

Can I have your cake?

(JWTB)

Please subscribe to our channel.

For more infomation >> #51 CONGRATS GIVEAWAY WINNERS | 선물대잔치 결과 발표 | Friends from all over the world! - Duration: 12:13.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Chocolate Cake Decorating Videos - The Most Satisfying Cake Decorating - CAKE STYLE - Duration: 10:21.

The Most Satisfying Cake Decorating

For more infomation >> How To Make Chocolate Cake Decorating Videos - The Most Satisfying Cake Decorating - CAKE STYLE - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Viên Đá Bí Ẩn Nhất Trong Hệ Mặt Trời: Đá Hypatia - Duration: 4:54.

Hey guys, it's Mike Chen.

You know, researchers have always been trying to figure out

the origin of life, the origin of the planet, the origin of the solar system.

And every thing we think know about that may now be called into question

because of the discovery of a small pebble that contain compound

that are not only not found anywhere on this planet

it's not found anywhere in this solar system.

But let me start from the begining.

In the western part of Egypt lies the Great Sand Sea

which covers a whopping 28,000 square miles and spills over into eastern Libya.

And one region of this vast desert is littered with yellow glass,

whose origins many scientists believe to be otherworldly.

While investigating this glass field, small stones containing diamonds were discovered

that challenge all preconceived notions about the formation of our solar system.

In 1996, Dr. Aly A. Barakat was exploring an area of the Great Sand Sea

that is abundant in desert glass.

Known as the Libyan Desert Glass Strewn Field,

this 2,500 square mile region is covered in pieces of yellow glass that perplexes researchers.

Now the glass is very similar to Trinitite, the glass formed in the New Mexico desert

underneath the first atomic bomb explosion that was nicknamed "Operation Trinity."

This glass was very important to the ancient Egyptians, as evidenced by its use in jewelry

that adorned the mummies of the Pharaohs, including Tutankhamun.

Anyway, Barakat's 1996 exploration collected a few pieces of seemingly unspectacular stones

that were surrounded by this mysterious yellow glass.

These stones have been named after Hypatia, who was a famous female astronomer

and mathematician in Alexandria, Egypt during the 4th and 5th centuries AD.

Upon further analysis of the noble gas and nitrogen isotopes,

it was announced in 2013 that these stones were extraterrestrial in origin.

This was followed by a 2015 announcement stating

that the Hypatia stones were not from any known comet or meteor impact.

Also what really made the scientists sit up and take notice was the revelation

that the stones were almost pure carbon with very little silica,

the opposite of what is observed in every other meteor or comet fragment analyzed to date.

Furthermore, the shock diamonds have unusual nitrogen isotope ratios unlike those found on earth,

leading researchers to believe they were formed

before the mysterious impactor entered our atmosphere.

According to lead researcher Jan Kramers,

"We can think of the badly mixed dough of a fruit cake representing the bulk of the Hypatia pebble,,

what we called two mixed 'matrices' in geology terms,"

"The glace cherries and nuts in the cake represent the mineral grains found in Hypatia 'inclusions'.

And the flour dusting the cracks of the fallen cake represent the 'secondary materials'

we found in the fractures in Hypatia, which are from Earth."

This baking analogy gets even stranger due to the presence of a few exceedingly rare components.

Because pure metallic aluminum was found

and aluminum is really never found in this form on the earth

and is thought to be extremely rare, even in our solar system.

Also an even more astounding discovery was an alloy of phosphorus and nickel

that contains no iron, this has really never been observed before.

Kramers went on to say, "Even more unusual, the matrix contains a high amount

of very specific carbon compounds, called polyaromatic hydrocarbons, or PAH,

which is a major component of interstellar dust,

which existed even before our solar system was formed.

Interstellar dust is also found in comets and meteorites that have not been heated up

for a prolonged period in their history."

Basically, the South African professor believes the data is telling him

that the formation process must have happened very far from the warmth of a star like our sun.

And these are regions of our solar system that currently we know very little about.

Kramer also noted that "Hypatia was formed in a cold environment,

probably at temperatures below that of liquid nitrogen on Earth.

In our solar system it would have been way further out than the asteroid belt

between Mars and Jupiter, where most meteorites come from.

Comets come mainly from the Kuiper Belt, beyond the orbit of Neptune

and about 40 times as far away from the sun as we are.

Some come from the Oort Cloud, even further out.

We know very little about the chemical compositions of space objects out there.

So our next question will dig further into where Hypatia came from,"

Now, if this yellow glass was formed by Hypatia exploding with the force of an atomic bomb

leaving only tiny pieces of itself as clues for future researchers,

in that case, where is the crater?

It turns out that one potential candidate for the crater created from the event

that produced all of this nuclear glass, was too big to be seen except from space.

It wasn't until 2007 when Egyptian space scientist

analyzed data collected by orbiting satellites

that they discovered what they believe to be a 19 mile diameter crater

that could very well explain the origins of the desert glass and Hypatia stone fragments.

But due to its very remote location,

there really has very little additional research done about it.

So yeah, a lot of questions contain in a tiny little pebble.

Also I wonder, do you remember the story about King Tut's dagger made with meteorite?

I wonder if that somehow related to the Hypatia stone.

Anyway guys, let's me know your thought in the comment below.

Thank you all so much for watching. I'll see you later.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét