Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

Om Shanti !

Today's Murli Date Is 4th October 2018

Essence: Sweet children, there is bondage in relationships with bodies, therefore there is sorrow.

Stay in relationships with souls and you will receive limitless happiness and remain in remembrance of the one Mother and Father.

Question: Which intoxication should you maintain so that you have the courage to conquer Maya?

Answer: Have the intoxication that you have stayed in remembrance of the Father every cycle,

that you have become victorious over Maya, your enemy, and become like a diamond.

God Himself is our Mother and Father.

With this awareness and intoxication, you will receive courage.

Children who have courage definitely become victorious and they remain constantly engaged in Godly service.

Song: The heart desires to call out to You.

Essence for dharna : 1. Mine is the one most elevated Teacher and none other.

With this faith, study like the mother and father. Follow them fully in your efforts.

2. Break the bondages of the body away from your intellect.

Follow divine directions and remain constantly cheerful. Do God's service.

Blessing: May you be a true holy swan who pleases the Lord with the cleanliness of your body, mind and heart.

Cleanliness means purity in your thoughts, words, deeds and relationships.

Purity is symbolised by the white colour.

You holy swans are also dressed in white.

A clean heart means to be an embodiment of cleanliness.

To be always flawless in your body, mind and heart means to be clean.

The Lord is pleased with a clean mind and a clean heart. All their hopes and desires are fulfilled.

The speciality of a swan is cleanliness and this is why Brahmin souls are called holy swans.

Slogan: Those who tolerate (sahan) everything at this time become emperors (Shahanshah).

To the sweetest, beloved, long-lost and now-found children, love, remembrance and good morning from the Mother, the Father, BapDada.

The spiritual Father says namaste to the spiritual children

We spiritual children convey to spiritual Baapdada, our love our remembrance, our good morning & our namaste namaste

Om Shanti !

For more infomation >> Essence of Murli 04-10-2018 - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Законы подлости - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> Законы подлости - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

【TASTE TEST】I FOUND WEIRD COCA COLA IN JAPAN!! - Duration: 4:31.

I'm little bit scared!

This cola is less carbonated than the normal cola.

It's not bad.

It's not bad.

But it's also not delicious.

If I have to give a score,

It's 4 out of 10.

Since there are a lot of unusual products in Japan, from now on,

if I find weird products, I will share this information to all Filipinos

Please try Coca Cola plus Coffee when you come here!

For more infomation >> 【TASTE TEST】I FOUND WEIRD COCA COLA IN JAPAN!! - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Boot Handover feat. MÜLLER, ÖZIL, NEUER & HUMMELS - Duration: 9:10.

Welcome guys to this brand new video on my channel!

And today I have a very very special one for you!

I am in Austria at the moment at the DFB champ!

I am here with adidas and 11teamsports to film some stuff for Instagram.

And tomorrow is a big day for me! We will meet players like Thomas Müller, Manuel Neuer, Mats Hummels, Mesut Özil and Timo Werner!

But today we will watch behind the scenes how they train and how they prepare.

And we will see Nils Petersen at the press conference. So a lot of cool stuff for today!

So I am back from the first day and it was really cool!

And we also watched a trainings session of the DFB Team which was really cool!

Its amazing to see how the train and how good they are!

Its pretty amazing how much they have to train

And specially Timo Werner suprised me. He was a true beast in todays training!

And the best thing I met Nils Petersen! I am a SC Freiburg fan so that was really nice.

He talked about his role in the national team which was really interesting!

And tomorrow will be the big highlight when we will shoot with all the players I told you.

I hope I am able to film some cool stuff for you guys!

I think it will be very stressful so I have to concentrate on the work with the players.

I will have the honor to handover the new Adidas boots to the players!

I am really looking forward to this amazing experience!

So a big thanks to adidas and 11Teamsports for making this possible!

So hopefully I can film this for you! Gonna be a great day tomorrow!

So its time to sleep now because I have to wake up in 4 and a half hours. So see you tomorrow!

So back in the hotel again!

And how fucking awesome was that....

The players were really nice mostly Thomas Müller!

I am a big fan of him and after this experience I like him even more!

But Hummels, Neuer, Özil and Werner are also very sympathtic and professional!

At some point it was bit hard because you have to tell them if it wasnt good enough etc.

Because I have huge respect for them they are worldstars but you have to be consistent...

So that the content is as good as possible...

You will find the results on 11teamsports so make sure to check them out link is in the description.

It was big fun today and a huge honor to work with worldclass players like them.

They are all very nice and funny so it was easy to work with them.

Müller for example told us jokes all the time :D

So like I told you I am very proud to had the chance to work with them!

So thanks again Adidas and 11Teamsports for this great opportunity!

So I hope I could show you some cool impressions from today.

So I think thats enough for today because we will drive back 8 hours now.

Thanks for watching guys! Done forget to subscribe and leave a thumbs up if you liked it.

And leave a comment which of the players you would like to meet!

So thanks for watching and see you soon!

For more infomation >> Crazy Boot Handover feat. MÜLLER, ÖZIL, NEUER & HUMMELS - Duration: 9:10.

-------------------------------------------

Tenta não rir c/ Yo Abreu parte 2 ~ Ativa Legendas CC - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Tenta não rir c/ Yo Abreu parte 2 ~ Ativa Legendas CC - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

YASAK SİTELERE NASIL GİREBİLİRİM ? (YASAK SİTELER) - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> YASAK SİTELERE NASIL GİREBİLİRİM ? (YASAK SİTELER) - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Autumn. October. Beautiful video birthday greetings. Music card - Duration: 1:27.

Autumn. October. Beautiful video birthday greetings. Music card

Happy birthday!

Autumn!

Today accept congratulations With the birth of autumn this day.

Let there be joy, faith, ecstasy, And life-is spacious, as if the sky blue!

October is wise and sustained, beautiful, Like a man born in October.

Let your way of life be clear and pure, And let there be no place in it trouble!

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday! I wish that happiness came to you today!

And let happiness become a true friend, And true companion in life!

Happy birthday!

For more infomation >> Autumn. October. Beautiful video birthday greetings. Music card - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

#51 CONGRATS GIVEAWAY WINNERS | 선물대잔치 결과 발표 | Friends from all over the world! - Duration: 12:13.

"Juwon_Tube"

"International_Giveaway"!!!

Hello, my friends!

Today, we're going to show you the videos we received.

Do you want some "Nasi_Goreng"?

Yes.

There are 14 videos.

They came from all different countries such as the United States, Brazil, Indonesia, Japan, Australia, Philippines, and Russia.

Thank you so much for entering our giveaway event!

Now I feel like we're friends living next door.

I'm proud to share this wonderful collection of videos with you.

"Juwon", Let's get the party started!

(Ashlyn and Addyson from the United States of America)

(Jairo and Patrycja from Brazil)

(Felice and Vano from Indonesia)

(HappyChildrenTV from Australia)

(BBangmi from the United States of America)

My name is "BBangmi" I used to upload Vlogs in eastern parts of the United States.

Hello, my friends! My name is "Jiwoo".

I'm a model.

(Jiwoo from Korea)

I love singing and dancing.

Congratulations on hitting 1000 subscribers "Juwon_Tube"!

Please subscribe to "Juwon Tube"!

(Aurora from the United States of America)

(Tim and Essy from Russia)

(Evo and Tama from Indonesia)

(Minion Soo from Korea)

I think there's a special bond between Yong D and Juwon.

I really enjoy watching "Juwon_Tube"!

(Ryutaro and Yujiro from Japan)

(FabPlaytime from the United States of America)

Please subscribe to "Juwon_Tube"!

(Jiye from Korea)

Congratulations "Juwon_Tube" for reaching 1000 subscribers.

(Bowen and Megan from Philippines)

Thank you so much!

There are 14 candles.

Because there are 14 friends who sent us videos.

Shall we blow the candles out?

Let's think about our friends.

It's the time to announce the winners.

Why are there so many "Pororo" friends?

We need 14 characters.

How many of them do we have?

This is a gift box.

There are three boxes.

How many friends do we have?

There are many.

There are 14 friends.

And we have 3 boxes.

We will send a box to a friend saying "This is your present".

The friend would say, "Thank you"!

I want to give it to "Hobby".

Now you send another box to "Hobby".

Now, there's no box left.

How many friends haven't received a box now?

There are many friends without a box.

That's right.

So we don't have enough boxes to give.

It means there's going to be so many friends who don't receive our gift.

What can we do about this?

I'll make some money and then I can buy more gifts.

How many gift boxes are you talking about?

All of them.

All of them?

Are you saying that you want all of your friends to receive our gift boxes?

Yes.

All 14 of them?

Yes.

Are you sure?

Yes.

14 boxes?

Yes.

Can I kiss you?

I guess this is what he wants.

Shall we shout "Juwon_Tube" together?

No.

Congratulations to the winners.

Juwon and Yong D love you.

We will start shipping out the gift boxes as soon as we receive your addresses.

It's going to be a tough job.

Can I have your cake?

(JWTB)

Please subscribe to our channel.

For more infomation >> #51 CONGRATS GIVEAWAY WINNERS | 선물대잔치 결과 발표 | Friends from all over the world! - Duration: 12:13.

-------------------------------------------

Nga Mona Nail - Bài 3 -Học Vẽ Móng Cọ Bản 3D Bông Hoa Siêu Đơn Giản Và Xinh Xắn Làm Đẹp Móng Dịp Tết - Duration: 6:40.

For more infomation >> Nga Mona Nail - Bài 3 -Học Vẽ Móng Cọ Bản 3D Bông Hoa Siêu Đơn Giản Và Xinh Xắn Làm Đẹp Móng Dịp Tết - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

3 Foods Killing Your Testosterone Levels - Duration: 8:41.

now before we get started I do want to make it clear that natural alterations

to your estrogen and testosterone levels are not gonna make any sort of

significant impact to that of anabolic steroids for example somebody can inject

anabolic steroids and within weeks see profound differences in a physique

strength and their psychological state even so please don't expect certain

foods to turn you into Superman okay however there are foods that are more

estrogenic than others and there are certain foods that may potentially be

worth avoiding according to some research of keeping estrogen down and

testosterone levels up is your goal as a man which it should be so the first are

trans fats ok so you've probably heard about trans fats before and they're not

good so trans fats were in margarine which have recently been banned fully in

2018 in the u.s. I believe because they contain trans fats now this doesn't mean

all margins at the supermarket contain them a lot of them don't now because

they've been banned but trans fats were ironically replacing butter as a

healthier version as margarine spread but the truth is is that trans fats are

probably one of the most unhealthy foods that you can consume now you guys know

that I'm a big proponent of if if the two macros and just eating a wide

variety of food potentially some junk food as long as you're meeting your

calorie micronutrient and macronutrient requirements however there are certain

foods that you should be avoiding and foods that contain artificially

hydrogenated trans fats and definitely those foods so you're not gonna find

these in natural foods Whole Foods but they're definitely gonna be found in a

lot of processed and unhealthy foods the problem with trans fats is that they

dramatically increase the rate of cardiovascular disease various diseases

potentially some cancers and increased systemic inflammation there have been

some rat as well as human studies showing that an increased consumption of

trans fats is associated with lower sperm motility quality in testosterone

levels this can also be due to the fact that people who consume a lot of trans

fats may also have other lifestyle factors which contribute to low

testosterone levels that is some research there connecting

the two which which is interesting and I mean regardless of whether your goal is

to increase your testosterone levels decreasing trans fats in your diet

should be something that you try to actively do um there are trans fats in

meats especially grass-fed meats like if you look at grass-fed meat no for 28

grams of fat one gram of that fat and grass-fed beef may be trans fats but the

trans fats in natural animals on actually the same as the artificially

hydrogenated trans fats that you find in processed foods like potato chips for

example and the trans fats in animals is something called CLA conjugated linoleic

acid and although this hasn't been shown to have extremely beneficial properties

that definitely aren't any studies showing that it increases the chance of

cardiovascular disease and cancer there are even some preliminary albeit weak

studies showing that it may be good for fat loss in some cancers although those

studies really aren't conclusive at all so don't worry about the trans fat and

meat so the second thing you want to avoid is alcohol so this is actually

quite interesting one study showed that a tiny consumption of alcohol a very

moderate amount a glass and a half of wine was able to increase testosterone

levels which is interesting because alcohol is known by a lot of people as

something that which decreases testosterone levels now the reason for

this is complex and I couldn't really find any answers on why this was the

case and it was kind of surprising actually but it could have something to

do with you know a decrease in stress and inhibitions the way you stand

dominance in factors like that associated with alcohol consumption you

know these sorts of things could somehow impact testosterone levels acutely

however what is very very definite is the fact that binge drinking alcohol and

chronic consumption of it decreases testosterone increases estrogen in fact

binge drinking alcohol and drinking too much increases something called aroma

taste enzyme which is the enzyme which converts testosterone what you want into

the female dominant hormone estrogen so it's been shown in multiple studies

alcoholics binge drinkers tend to have lower testosterone levels overall as

was much lower to social levels in higher estrogen levels the day after

drinking there's nothing wrong with consuming some bears and wine with your

friends and it's definitely possible to live an overall healthy lifestyle as

long as the majority of the things you do in your life work towards a healthy

life and you can lose fat you can build muscle while drinking a bit of booze but

if you're doing it to an extreme extent then you can definitely expect some

negative effects on things like libido and your overall quality of life in

general so the third food which is anti anabolic

you could say polyunsaturated fats so polyunsaturated fats tend to be the fats

which many people see as healthy and there are healthy polyunsaturated fats

like omega-3 omega-3 has the fatty acids DHA in EPA found in the classic example

of salmon which is good you know it's great to get polyunsaturated fats

omega-3s in your diet omega-3s have been shown to increase protein synthesis

they've been shown to improve brain health and neurological diseases in some

instances the research is slightly mixed these days on whether you should be

taking it from fish oil but there is no doubt that getting some omega-3 a few

times a week from natural sources like salmon is probably a good idea

however omega-3s cousin omega-6 also a polyunsaturated fat isn't as good and

the reason is simple research has shown that consuming too much omega-6 and

having a disbalance ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 causes inflammation and as you

know inflammation is at the root of so many of our diseases today so the ratio

of omega-3 to omega-6 should be closer to 1 to 1 however in the US according to

a recent study it's more like 16 to 1 favoring omega-6 so why am I talking

about omega-6 in omega-3 and testosterone so research has shown that

saturated fat and monounsaturated fat has a positive correlation with

testosterone meaning consuming a bit more of it may increase testosterone

while polyunsaturated fats have an inverse relationship with testosterone

meaning the more you're consuming the less testosterone you have

which may be a reason why there have been some studies showing that vegans

tend to have lower testosterone however some studies have shown that they have

the same testosterone as meat-eaters so I don't want you to take me out of

context on that however there have been more studies showing that a high

polyunsaturated fat diet tends to foster lower testosterone levels a bit of

omega-6 in your diet isn't gonna kill you but it's probably a better idea to

use oils for your cooking like olive oil or avocado oil instead of something like

a soybean oil which is extremely high in omega-6 polyunsaturated fats so that's

it for the video 3 food products you know things that you should try to avoid

and minimize where possible in order to decrease your estrogen and increase your

testosterone levels I should say again making changes to your testosterone

levels naturally is not gonna build you more muscle it may help you lose a bit

more fat it may help you feel better but it's not definitely not going to turn

you into the Hulk okay so keep that in mind when making these sorts of changes

to your life or when buying testosterone boosting supplements other lifestyle

changes you can make to keep this aslan high is going to be get enough Sun the

vitamin D is extremely important zinc magnesium these are important minerals

sleep managing stress resistance training doing compound lifts but not

too much resistance training too often these are the sorts of lifestyle and

dietary changes that you can make in order to maximize testosterone levels

overall one of the best things you can do is just to live a less stressful life

because more stress means more cortisol so chill out meditate sleeping off rests

enough and your testosterone levels should take care of themselves thank you

so much for watching and I'll see you guys in the next video

For more infomation >> 3 Foods Killing Your Testosterone Levels - Duration: 8:41.

-------------------------------------------

BlizzCon 2018 - Jouez à la démo de WoW Classic ! (VOST) - Duration: 5:37.

For more infomation >> BlizzCon 2018 - Jouez à la démo de WoW Classic ! (VOST) - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

CAÑIZARES: 'WE HAVE TO PUT ALL THE EFFORT, CONCENTRATION AND CONFIDENCE IN THIS MATCH' - Duration: 1:34.

The fact that United is not in its best moments does not mean that it is not a great football team

and that it can not make a great match.

The team can not know what Manchester United is going to do.

So what they have to do is to be convinced of what they are going to do

What the team has to do is a very complete and serious game.

A match in which the players put all their effort, concentration and confidence.

Maybe that's not enough to win, because as I said, Manchester United is a great football team.

But it will make them happy with what they've done at Old Tradford.

When the team does not return happy it is because they have made mistakes,

and they have allowed and helped the opponent to win the game.

If the errors disappear, if Valencia finds its best level and plays a serious game

it will be able to put many problems to Manchester United and any team

And that is the way we have to find

As long as Valencia manages to make a serious and competitive match where all its players give 100%

of what they have and that the collective sense rewards the work of Valencia

even in defeat, people will be calm because they see that the team will achieve the victory in future encounters

and that the team has found the path of performance.

For more infomation >> CAÑIZARES: 'WE HAVE TO PUT ALL THE EFFORT, CONCENTRATION AND CONFIDENCE IN THIS MATCH' - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Анталья // Погода в октябре // проект Боачай остановлен? - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Анталья // Погода в октябре // проект Боачай остановлен? - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Teen Patti Gold Poker || Trick Only Tow Hand Play 70cr Won || 2018 Tb - Duration: 1:53.

TEEN PATTI GOLD OWSAM GAME 1000CR POT 2018 TRICKY BOy

Teen Patti Gold Official Reward 2018 Tricky Boy

Poker How To Win Best Trick Teen Patti Gold

Teen Patti Gold Poker Game 2018 Tricky Boy

Teen Patti Gold Poker Game Trick My Good Luck Time 2018 Tricky Boy

For more infomation >> Teen Patti Gold Poker || Trick Only Tow Hand Play 70cr Won || 2018 Tb - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

CONVERSA JOVIAL - A VIDA DE JAIME - Duration: 0:27.

Hey, man!

That Kelly is f***ing hot, right?

Top!

If she falls on the lap of the boss is goal!

Strange, the priest is delaying today...

He will arrive soon, sucker!

Join here, folks, let's take a pic for the insta!

For more infomation >> CONVERSA JOVIAL - A VIDA DE JAIME - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Nowości w Militaria.pl 03.10.2018 - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> Nowości w Militaria.pl 03.10.2018 - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Live streaming Chat with Don 3 Oct 2018 - Duration: 6:37.

welcome welcome welcome what's going on? here what's going on can't see nothing

there we go

everything on my channel my OBS went wacky on me but I should start as I

normally use the remote feature today cuz it's not playing connect so let's

have a really great day welcome welcome welcome I hope you have a great day I'm

going to so I'm glad you're here or you're watching later so remember you

can always connect with me down here on these connect scrolling hey and when you

get here now or later remember those are the notes the side

comments or later down below I will appreciate it and if it's down below I

will respond so

yeah here we are at the main page good yeah yeah yeah I tried to design a

curtain for the back here but have a little problem up here

Oh God my cheap green screen but we'll work on

that later so now let's get into the reports GDP with a man with hippie

dippie with her man I sure like that guy remember him from when I was in the Navy

he was pretty good with the hippie dippie weather man and sports guy

no sports

remember things that are good in life that's what I always try to remind

people because there's so much crap out there that you can let other people

worry about the crap you know and I had a good one so I do want to say happy

birthday to those people that are having a birthday today I said a hello happy

birthday to a bunch of folks on Facebook but this just a small group does not

everybody puts their birth date on Facebook because they're worried what

the heck you know let's have a good time so I'm getting ready for my high school

five-o reunion this year me this weekend and then only for a good tab meet up

with really some old people and then I come home and I rest for a

day and I go out to Jacksonville for my Navy reunion yeah so Association of Minemen

need up a bunch of people I served bunch of people I served with and the Navy I

shouldn't do that hesitation part cuz it becomes hard when I transcribed it deck

you know in well I'm at these reunions this weekend and later next week watch

for my live shows okay cuz I will do several of them I've done some

transcribing and mimicking outlays for doing my broadcast shows let's have fun

huh yeah I'm trying to test some new stuff down here at the bottom and make

up a coffee

yeah that's all I ever get is a blank screen when I do this I don't know I

follow the instructions the guy said but it doesn't work for me I'll have to keep

playing with it there we go we're back

yeah this transitioning flashes on there is my Navy reunion and after that

reunion no more will change it something

interesting so that's just one oh that's my blue logo

I like that some places but the white one shows up better here see there so

face of mine reunion yeah next week let's remember to give us a thumbs up

and comment below comment below who isn't that a trick

so I want you all have a really great weekend because I plan on having a great

week and in the meantime I say ciao babe

For more infomation >> Live streaming Chat with Don 3 Oct 2018 - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Star Wars: Warum war der Todesstern in Episode 4 so schlecht verteidigt? [Kanon] - Duration: 6:45.

For more infomation >> Star Wars: Warum war der Todesstern in Episode 4 so schlecht verteidigt? [Kanon] - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

Marina Tries a Fart Bag | Kids Try | HiHo Kids - Duration: 3:01.

- Hi, everyone.

- We're gonna do Marina Tries.

- What? - Marina Tries?

(upbeat music)

- Hi Mackenzie.

- Oh, hi.

- Hi everyone.

Why'd you bring me here?

- 'Cause I thought you like smelling things.

- I do like good smells.

Is this a good one?

- Close your eyes.

- Okay.

- Open.

(Marina laughs)

So.

- What?

There's a boy here with his pants down

bending over farting.

- Yeah.

- All right, so Mackenzie has been

talking about this for weeks.

That she has something that she wants me to try.

And she finally brought it in.

And what is it she wants me to try?

A fart bag.

(flatulence)

- [Mackenzie] My dad found tons of them in his work.

- Your dad works at a fart factory?

- No, he works at a school.

- Ah.

- Yeah, like a ton of these at his work.

- All right.

Do not throw at any person or at any person's face.

Do not put in mouth, do not consume.

Item may rupture under heavy pressure.

Jeez, this is scary.

- So, you do not use scissors, you do not rip it open.

You press hardly in the middle.

- I'm just scared.

- Press hardly in the middle really--

- I press?

- Yeah.

- I'm scared.

- [Boy] Marina tries fart bag!

- Okay, I'm pressing.

- [Mackenzie] I don't know just do whatever--

- Oh, I feel it.

Is there gonna be a cloud that comes out?

- No, there's nothing that comes out.

(paper crinkling)

- Oh no.

- Ah!

- Okay.

- Ah, something's happening.

Something's happening!

- Okay, no, no.

It's gonna pop, okay, be aware.

(suspenseful music)

I feel something fizzing.

- Oh my god.

- Be aware.

(suspenseful music)

(flatulence)

You touch it, put your finger on it.

- Is this what I'm supposed to do?

- No.

(suspenseful music)

- Oh god.

- It's fine.

Okay, do we have stuff in the middle yet?

(popping) (screams)

(laughs)

(popping) (slow motion laughter)

- Oh my god!

- [Mackenzie] Okay, let me go them.

(laughter)

Okay, let me get this for you.

- It doesn't smell like farts, though.

- Sniff.

- Oh gosh.

- This thing smells gross.

- Be careful what Mackenzie ropes you into.

Wow!

- I didn't know it was gonna pop like that.

- I did not either, I was not expecting that.

All right, well, thank you

for watching Marina Tries Fart Bags.

(laughs)

We'll see you next time.

Bye! - Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét