Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

Hello everyone,

Today I want to celebrate with you several milestones!

So the first and biggest one is that we reached 10 000 Subsribers on Youtube.

I still can believe how much our community grow over the last months, thank you so much

for your amazing support!

Additionaly we are on the road to 2500 Followers on Twitch and who knows maybe we can even

reach together this year the big goal of Partnership?

That would be soooo awesome and i hope we can unlock together this big Achievement.

And our communities on Twitter, Discord and our ESO Guild are also growing too.

Thank you so much my friends for your great support and help threw all the past year!

To celebrate all these milestones i will giveaway two Torchbug Non Combat Pets for Elder Scrolls

Online for PC, Xbox or PS4.

In case you want enter the giveaway take a look in the video description where you will

find the gleam link.

The Giveaway ends on October 23, 2018 and i will announce the Winner on Twitter, Twitch

and here in the video description.

Good luck everyone for the giveaway and i wish you a wonderful day!

Tschüss

For more infomation >> ESO Giveaway - 10k Sub Celebration! Win 1 of 2 Torchbug Pets! - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

กินหมูกระทะ รับเทศกาลกินเจ |เจ๋อโบ กวนจีน 哲哲X波波 - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> กินหมูกระทะ รับเทศกาลกินเจ |เจ๋อโบ กวนจีน 哲哲X波波 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

American English Idioms & Expressions I Love to use in daily conversation | Learn English | Meera - Duration: 13:16.

For more infomation >> American English Idioms & Expressions I Love to use in daily conversation | Learn English | Meera - Duration: 13:16.

-------------------------------------------

Shin Chan - The Refrigerator Broke - English subs (Japanese version) - Duration: 8:16.

The Refrigerator Broke

I love Sundays...

Especially since Mom and Hima go shopping and leave us alone!

Hey, what're you implying?

You always say that it's better when they're out.

That's true.

Still, Mom's face is awful when she gets up in the morning, right?

Yes, yes.

It must be seen to be believed.

Those dark circles are impressive.

Most husbands wouldn't let that slide!

<i>The husband is you, Dad.</i>

Bingo!

And I recorded what you said.

But it's not even plugged in.

You almost scared me.

Hey, Dad, want to play ball?

Hey, why do you have that "don't mention the toupee" face?

Because today is Sunday and I wanted to take advantage of the day to rest.

Come on, you're too young to start acting like a grandfather.

Let's play, Hiroshi.

But I'm watching TV.

Hey, you're talkin' to a baseball genius.

If I can get into the professional league, you'll be rich and famous too.

I'm sure if you got rich, it wouldn't take you a second to forget about me.

Anyway...

I'm going to do it for my son's dreams.

Let's play.

Alright!

But we're going to do it here.

Inside the house?

But Mom always says not to play inside the house.

But Mom's not here, is she?

Nice, Dad!

I'm ready now.

Alright! Here it comes!

Dad, what have you done?

M-My bad.

The lights won't turn on! You broke it!

Dad, Mom's gonna be angry.

Okay, very good. Thank you. Yes. See you.

Dad, Dad, what did the electrician say?

They'll be here in three hours.

How lucky, Dad! Great job.

I'm really happy that Mom won't get angry.

That's true. I don't even want to imagine how it would get.

Hopefully they repair it before she arrives.

And what are we going to play until they come?

We're not going to play.

Oh yeah, the frozen food!

But I don't like frozen food, it's too cold.

Not that... I'm saying that we have to do something so they don't spoil.

Shinnosuke, bring me a cardboard box.

Yes!

I can't move it.

Misae always keeps these things fully-packed.

It's so full that it won't even open.

How did she do that?

Is this all the ice we have...?

I don't know if it will stay cold for three hours.

So what do we do, Dad?

Can we leave it at her place...?

-Hey Bert! - Hey Chinnosuke!

Good morning. Is your aunt home?

Her... Oh, she's with SMOP.

SMOP?

That's the idol group she's been following recently.

Ah, okay.

Listen, hey, would you mind keeping this for a little while?

Dad, even if you say it in katakana, it's still all Japanese.

Yes. How do you say "fridge" in English...

Oh, a present! Thank you.

Dad, you have to study English more.

Yeah.

<i>Sure, no problem.</i>

<i>Go ahead, go ahead.</i>

Thanks a lot, and sorry.

You're welcome, sir.

W-What is this?

It's worms.

Worms?

Food for the little ones.

Put it inside please, quickly!

<i>With the worms, huh...</i>

<i>"Yonkusu"</i>

For now, we're going to see if it can withstand the ice.

Yes, yes.

<i>Chief, what would you like me to do?</i>

I see. That's terrible.

Right! Shall I keep it in my fridge at home?

My house is kinda far away, but I could go by car.

My fridge is empty anyways...

Thank you very much for the offer, but I can't accept it.

He says that to look good. He actually thinks...

We'd love to!

Look what you forced me to say!

Shinnosuke, hurry up.

Since we're visiting a lady, we have to make sure that we're fashionable enough.

That's not necessary, hurry up so we can go.

Yes, of course, that's why you washed your feet so thoroughly.

Shut up!

What is her room like...?

Aren't you nervous, Dad?

Well, not really. We'll leave this and go.

Good thing the fridge broke...

Yes, in a certain sense.

Huh? No, none of that!

<i>Please, come in.</i>

-<i>Pardon the intrusion.</i> -<i>Pardon the intrusion.</i>

I've never been in a single girl's apartment before.

It smells good!

Don't be impolite, Shin-chan.

This way.

Thank you.

All yours.

Thank you very much.

I'll hurry so none of the food gets spoiled.

That's a weight off my shoulders.

I'm glad I could help you.

Well...

<i>Yumi, where are you?</i>

Don't touch things without permission!

Don't worry, it's alright.

That's my high school graduation album.

I was in class five. See if you can find me.

Five, five...

Here it is.

Have you found me?

I have changed a bit since then.

I see you.

Here.

You got it, Chief! Impressive!

Hey, I wanted to find her.

Sorry about that.

Another test.

This one will be hard. It's my secondary school graduation album.

Let me do it.

This time I'll find you, you'll see!

Shopping on Sunday is so exhausting. There's so many people...

At least we're almost home.

Hey? What's going on?

<i>"Shibire Electric"</i>

Hey, can I help you?

Thank god, you came.

There was no one home, so I was about to leave.

I don't understand what could've happened here.

Where are those two idiots?!

Visiting a single girl is so much fun.

Yes, it's the best!

By the way, don't you have the feeling that we forgot something?

Don't worry about that nonsense. We're men.

That's right.

For more infomation >> Shin Chan - The Refrigerator Broke - English subs (Japanese version) - Duration: 8:16.

-------------------------------------------

Xenon Racer - Reveal Trailer | PS4 - Duration: 0:53.

Product not yet rated.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> Xenon Racer - Reveal Trailer | PS4 - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Planets Song | Learning Videos For Children | Nursery Rhymes For Kids | Farmees - Duration: 30:48.

Hey, kids

Do you know the planets?

Let the Farmees sing you the Planet Song

We are the planets, big and round

Watch us happily fly around

We are the planets, big and round

Watch us happily fly around

I'm the closest to the sun

I'm Mercury

Mercury

I'm the brightest in the sky

I'm Venus

Venus

And I'm your planet

I'm Earth

Earth

I'm the red planet

I'm Mars

Mars

We are the planets, big and round

Watch us happily fly around

We are the planets, big and round

Watch us happily fly around

I'm the largest planet

I'm Jupiter

Jupiter

I'm the planet with the rings

I'm Saturn

Saturn

I have 27 moons

I'm Uranus

Uranus

I am made of gas

I'm Neptune

Neptune

We are the planets, big and round

Watch us happily fly around

We are the planets, big and round

Watch us happily fly around

For more infomation >> Planets Song | Learning Videos For Children | Nursery Rhymes For Kids | Farmees - Duration: 30:48.

-------------------------------------------

Stories Of The Dark | Schoolies Cartoons | Halloween Videos by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:00:16.

Stories Of The Dark

For more infomation >> Stories Of The Dark | Schoolies Cartoons | Halloween Videos by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:00:16.

-------------------------------------------

[神州穿梭.深圳]#129 深圳華强北新亮點|小米之家3.0|開放式購物體驗|場景式佈置|OPPO超級旗艦店|全球第二間超級旗艦店|不打擾的理念 - Duration: 5:34.

For more infomation >> [神州穿梭.深圳]#129 深圳華强北新亮點|小米之家3.0|開放式購物體驗|場景式佈置|OPPO超級旗艦店|全球第二間超級旗艦店|不打擾的理念 - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

FIFA ONLINE 4 MANAGER - เเจกแผน manager - เจาะเวลาหาเเผน EP.1 [ขอแรงแรง][NRS Gamer] - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> FIFA ONLINE 4 MANAGER - เเจกแผน manager - เจาะเวลาหาเเผน EP.1 [ขอแรงแรง][NRS Gamer] - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Baby Soft Pink Lips In 1 Day Naturally At Home! - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> How To Get Baby Soft Pink Lips In 1 Day Naturally At Home! - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Emeklilikte Yaşa Takılanlar (EYT) Arzu Erdem Meclis Konuşması - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Emeklilikte Yaşa Takılanlar (EYT) Arzu Erdem Meclis Konuşması - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

【危険】日本にウイルスをバラまいたら世界が滅亡し【Plague】 - Duration: 10:09.

For more infomation >> 【危険】日本にウイルスをバラまいたら世界が滅亡し【Plague】 - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Eric McCormack Wants Justin Trudeau to Be Will Truman's Secret Lover - Duration: 6:10.

-Our first guest tonight is an Emmy Award-winning actor

you know best as Will Truman from NBC's "Will & Grace,"

which returns for its second revival season

this Thursday at 9:00 p.m.

Let's take a look.

-Grace, is Will here?

-I'll get him.

Hey. What's up?

-You are not going to believe this.

I just saw my boobs walking down Madison Avenue.

-That's why the little label on the pill bottle says

do not mix with alcohol.

-Please welcome back to the show Eric McCormack, everyone.

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

♪♪

Welcome back. -Nice to be back.

-I have to say, that really speaks to the fact

that you work on a classic show.

With very little context, that was an extremely funny clip.

-Thank you. Well, yeah.

All you have to do is talk about Karen's boobs.

-Yeah, exactly.

-And everybody is paying attention.

-Well, last time you were here

you had just done a mini reunion.

Sort of small special "Will & Grace."

This is before the revival season.

-It was the only thing we were going to do.

We were going to do this 10-minute video

to encourage people to vote for Hillary.

Clearly that worked a treat. -Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

You struck out hard.

People still blame you guys for it. Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

-I know. She's not speaking to us.

-Yeah.

-That's why she did Murphy's -- the Murphy show.

But then NBC saw it and said, "We've got to have this."

So the show became much more political than it ever was.

It was always very LGBTQ, very cultural show,

but it was never political, and so, now we --

we just did a show where Jack and Will go to Texas

and experience all of that homophobia.

Meanwhile, Karen tags along with us

to see the portion of the wall that she sponsored.

[ Laughter ]

So we get to do that.

-There you go. Yeah, exactly.

-Yeah. Yeah.

-Obviously people over the years lined up to be guest stars

for the show and in the revival,

I think people were, of course, excited to be part of it again.

Are there dream --

Would there be a dream guest for you to have on the show?

-I've been pitching that Will has a secret Canadian lover

for the entire -- and it would be revealed in the season finale

that it's Justin Trudeau.

-That would be great. [ Cheers and applause ]

-I think he'd be game. -He'd be great.

-I think he'd be game. -He'd be down for it.

You are Canadian yourself.

-Yes, I am.

-How do you feel the perception of Canada

has changed in the last couple of years?

-Oh, it's -- There was a time when, of course,

Canadians were just cute.

Aren't they cute?

-Yeah, yeah.

-With their snow and their funny way of talking.

And now it's kind of like, "You're from Canada?

Like, can we hang out?

We should be friends.

We should be best friends."

-But do you think -- do you think people here in the States

underestimate how easy it would be

to just pack up and live in Canada?

-Well, that was the thing.

Everybody was like, "Oh, if he gets in, I'm moving to Canada."

And I'm like,

"You know, it's kind of a hard reservation to get.

-Yeah. -Right?

Like, you can't just show up.

It's a country. [ Laughter ]

-You also -- You have another show, "Travelers,"

that you film in Vancouver. -Yes.

-It's interesting because at the same time in your career

you're doing "Will & Grace," which obviously,

is a comedy that you have some comfort with,

and another show that's incredibly dark

and very different.

Is it -- Is it easy to do both at the same time?

-Well, I come from rep theater where you do a comedy

in the afternoon and a tragedy at night.

So I was really lucky that Netflix was --

I was already doing the first season of "Travelers,"

which is a very dark sci-fi show.

Two seasons available right now. Go home and watch it on Netflix.

[ Cheers and applause ] Thank you.

But we just shot the third in the spring,

and I had four days to become gay again.

[ Laughter ]

It actually -- it doesn't take that long.

[ Laughter ]

Really, it's -- it's actually --

-You could turn it around even faster.

-It's about 10 minutes. -Okay, got you.

-Anybody can do it. -Oh, that's great.

-Which was amazing.

I literally had four days off,

and then we were back on that set.

So it's been a luxury year.

-Your son is 16. -He is.

-Is he excited --

is "Will & Grace" something that excites him?

Is he excited about your career?

Is he impressed with you? -[ Chuckles ]

Well, he -- When we went off the air the first time he was three.

-Right.

-So, gay sit-coms were not high on the priority list.

Though he loved "Spongebob Squarepants,"

which I think is pretty close.

-Pretty close, yeah. -It's pretty close.

-It's ballpark certainly.

-It's the "Frasier" of cartoons.

-Yeah. -I think.

[ Laughter ]

But now, he came to set the other day,

and I thought, "He's gonna love this.

Now he'll appreciate this,

with the cameras and Jim Burrows directing."

And I think we got a scene in,

and he was like, "I got homework to do, Dad."

And I'm like, "It's 4:30."

He said, "No, I got a lot.

I got a lot of, uh, chemistry, yeah, yeah."

-We were talking backstage.

He was only a few months old when we first met,

when you hosted "SNL."

-That's right. -Which is 16 years ago.

-Which you're about to do. -I'm about to do.

-Which is very exciting.

-Yeah. Not this week, but next week.

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Yeah, that was --

-One of the problems -- looking back at photos of us.

This is one of the issues with me hosting is

I was mostly just the other guy in sketches.

Here I am. I am your lawyer in this sketch.

Yeah. [ Laughter ]

-I love that.

-I look like a very inexpensive lawyer.

[ Laughter ]

Who maybe just finished law school.

And in this -- I was in this sketch a lot.

There I am right there.

There's me, there's you, Maya, Dratch, Forte, Poehler.

I was in a lot of dinner parties in my time at "SNL."

-I think it was your first year, wasn't it?

-Yeah, it was first or second year, yeah.

Well, no, yeah, it would have been.

-You, Fred, and I think Will Forte.

-Yeah.

You very were kind to us then,

and it's always great to see you here.

Thank you so much for being back. I really appreciate it.

For more infomation >> Eric McCormack Wants Justin Trudeau to Be Will Truman's Secret Lover - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

不協和音/欅坂46(Covered by コバソロ & 阪本奨悟) - Duration: 4:25.

For more infomation >> 不協和音/欅坂46(Covered by コバソロ & 阪本奨悟) - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Sean Casey Explains How He Ended Up with Ken Griffey Jr.'s Clippers - Duration: 4:54.

-Welcome back, fellas. -Great to be back.

-You said favorite, but this is like our sixth time,

and Martha Stewart, I think it's her ninth.

-Yeah. You guys, early on,

you were our most recurring guest,

and then Martha Stewart has just blasted by you guys.

-Blasted by us.

-Well, the problem is, you guys are just baseball season guys,

whereas Martha Stewart is all 12 months out of the year.

[ Laughter ] -Great point.

We're just gonna start popping in once in a while.

-Okay, good. -Playoff time, get us on.

-You did not go to Italy this summer.

-No, I did not.

-But you were sighted at a Pearl Jam concert in Italy.

-I was. -Here's the Pearl Jam concert.

And there's Sean's head in the crowd.

[ Laughter ]

Sean, how did this come to happen?

-Well, my friend Shannon, who's a big Pearl Jam fan

I work with at the network, is like,

"Hey, I'm going to Padua, Italy.

And I know you and Ed are friends,

and I'm bringing a big fathead of you,

like a flat Casey with me."

I guess she must've like --

She had to, like, check her bags.

She couldn't bring it on. It was humongous, right?

-Yeah. -She brought it with her.

And I guess she was just in the stands, like,

holding it up for every song.

-Now, and Eddie Vedder saw it. -Yeah, he saw it.

-Now, I first thought,

"Wow. How would you actually see it if you were on stage?"

But we have video, and I think if you were on stage,

you would see this.

♪♪

[ Laughter ]

-And it's interesting that Eddie Vedder got it backstage.

There's Pearl Jam drinking a beer.

[ Laughter ]

-That's the greatest.

I mean, it's the first thing I'd pack, too.

And Eddie Vedder's like, "To Italy,

I bring my Sean Casey head.

I keep thinking, too, that it was so big, it must --

You know when you go to baggage claim

and you have to go to the irregular size one?

-Yeah. -And so, it's, like,

baby strollers and golf clubs and your big old head.

[ Laughter ] -Oversize.

-I got a text from Ed, like, right at the encore.

He's like, "You're not gonna believe this, man."

He's like, "I'm in Padua, Italy, and I'm jamming out,

and I look over, and I just see this huge head

bobbing up and down."

He's like, "I think something's going on.

I look closer," he's like, "And it's your head

with a big smile just jamming to every Pearl Jam song."

I was like, "Hey, I came to Italy with you."

-Post-season's coming.

This is a time where guys have their superstitions.

Facial hair -- we've talked about that in the past.

You have one of the most unique superstitious facial-hair days.

-Yeah. -Not a month.

But explain this one day.

-I can grow a neck beard in hours, as you see.

[ Laughter ] Honest to God.

So, I'm a big facial-hair connoisseur

when on plate, right? -Yep.

-Shaved head, whatever it was.

And I had a beard to start the game.

I wasn't swinging the bat great. Let's be honest.

And then I ground it short.

So, I went upstairs. I was mad.

And I went goatee, shaved during the game.

There's one out. I'm like, "Oh, my God.

Oh, my God." [ Laughter ]

So then I've got a goatee.

So I get up to the plate, you know, and then ground out short.

I'm like, "What do I do now?"

Ha! Back upstairs.

Now I got the handlebars.

I went here, I got the handlebars,

and now I'm back up.

Ground ball to short.

So, bottom line -- the announcer in the third at-bat was like,

"I could've sworn, didn't Kevin Millar

have a beard at the start of this game?"

And then, they bring it up like, "Yeah.

And then, he had a goatee." [ Laughter ]

"And now he's got that."

And I was 0-3 with three ground balls.

-0-3. It never worked. -Never worked.

So, I started shaving the head, as you remember.

-Yes, I do. And that ended up being successful-ish?

-Yeah, it did. -Yeah, okay.

-Not with the family life.

'Cause wife came home and goes, "What happened to your hair?"

But, yeah.

-You take self-grooming seriously.

-Yes, I do. -Yeah.

-I do. -And, I mean, anyone can tell.

-Look at -- Look at the neck beard!

-Who doesn't take self-grooming seriously?

[ Laughter ]

-You actually got to borrow some grooming devices from a legend.

-From one of the greatest players ever.

-Yeah. -Right? I'm in St. Louis.

You know, it was time to groom it up.

I was, like, in the showers.

"I got to start grooming this up real nice."

And so Ken Griffey Jr., obviously one of

the greatest players ever, had these clippers.

They were like the Mercedes of clippers.

They must have been like 5,000 bucks, right?

So I was like, "I got to ask him one time.

I can't be shy.

I got to ask if I can borrow his clippers."

So I go over one day, I'm like,

"Hey, Grif, man, I'm going back to the hotel.

Any chance I can borrow those clippers?"

'Cause I'm using the Wahl clippers I get,

you know, at the drugstore.

He's like, "Yeah, go ahead and take them."

So I go back to my room, I turn them on, it was like --

[ Imitating loud revving ]

It was like a steel weed whacker.

I was like -- Zzh zzh zzh!

Like 38 seconds later, I'm fully groomed.

Like, it's unbelievable.

Like, this thing, no wonder they're 5,000 bucks, right?

So, I put them back in the thing.

Next day, I'm coming to the yard,

you know, right before the game.

Grif's sitting there, he's getting ready.

I go, "Hey, dude, man, thanks a lot.

You know, I appreciate you

letting me use these unbelievable clippers."

He goes, "Hey, no problem." So, I go sit at my locker.

He's like, "Hey, Case,

did you shave your whole body with these?"

And I go, "Yeah, I think I did."

He goes, "You can have 'em."

[ Laughter ]

And I still have them!

When I groom up -- This is 17 years later.

I'll send him a picture, say,

"Dude, thanks for these clippers.

They're Still working."

-You went neck all the way down to the toes.

[ Laughter ]

-They're gonna ask for those in Cooperstown one day.

-I know! They're gonna want them.

-That would be a special exhibit.

For more infomation >> Sean Casey Explains How He Ended Up with Ken Griffey Jr.'s Clippers - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Millar Thinks Fortnite Is Terrible - Duration: 3:38.

-I want to show a video.

Giancarlo Stanton hit a very impressive home run in Boston,

and yet what happened after was even more impressive.

What the fan did with the home-run ball.

Let's take a look.

-Watch the fan chuck it back.

He throws it back, and he actually

hit Stanton with the ball.

[ Laughter ]

-So, home run. Can you believe that a fan

could, from that left field wall, throw a ball in one hop

and hit the guy who just hit the home run?

-I mean, if you and I are in the bleachers,

rarely do you want to throw a big league ball back.

You think, like --

Now you see the big swifty guys. They change it.

They keep the real ball,

and then they kind of throw them back.

This was unbelievable, if you think about it.

It's a fan's dream.

Here's the Yankees, they hit a home run,

and I chuck it, and it one-hops perfectly as he rounds second,

boom off the head! You know?

And I love Stanton's reaction like, $325 million later,

like, "Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey!"

-Yeah. It's amazing how $325 million

can make you a good sport. [ Laughter ]

-Also, he's good-looking. -Yeah!

-He's tall, his body's really hot.

Could you imagine having his body one summer?

-Oh, my God. For one day, I'd take it.

-It's amazing!

-Has that ever happened to you at Fenway?

You played there.

-You know what? Never did.

Because I've never hit a home run at Fenway Park.

[ Laughter ]

I played there for a whole season.

I was just at a fundraiser with Terry Francona

who was my manager at the time, in '08.

It's like, me, him, and Jim Thome are up on the stage,

and he's like -- This whole crowd's out there,

and he goes, "Hey, we signed Sean Casey to come out,"

and he turns to me, he's like,

"Case, we signed you for some pop off the bench.

When we signed you, we didn't mean no pop."

I said, "Yeah, you're right. No home runs -- my bad.

Next time."

-You guys both have children, and I want to ask about this.

Because obviously, we grew up around the same time,

we watched a lot of sports.

Nowadays, my kids are too young to watch anything yet,

but kids are watching people play video games.

They're watching online.

"Fortnite" is very popular. Has this happened?

As children of ex Major Leaguers, are your kids --

Do they care about video games,

or are they all about watching baseball?

-All right, Seth, let me just tell you right now.

I'm gonna teach you right. I got four --

Two 13-year-olds, a 12-year-old, and an 8-year-old, okay?

This "Fortnite" thing, I'm sorry.

"Son, go get good at golf. Spieth makes a lot of money.

Stanton makes a lot of money. Go get good at sports.

You don't make money playing --"

He goes, "Dad, yeah, they do."

I looked up Ninja.

Well, he's making three -- This is the "Fortnite" champion.

He makes 3 million bucks a month.

I'm like, "Now what do you do?"

So, now I ripped the "Fortnite" out of the wall.

Okay? 'Cause you lose it as a parent.

Like, I don't know how to do it.

It's out of the wall, it's in the garage.

But then you kind of bring it back and play,

because you can use them as yard workers, pull weeds.

-Oh, gotcha.

-So now I use it as leverage.

"Can you go get dad a Coke?

Can you go get dad a cup of coffee?"

So you can earn "Fortnite" time.

So I kind of use it back on them.

-Gotcha. -Does that make sense?

-Yes, yes, yes. -Thank you.

-What's unbelievable, too, is like, you know,

Friday, Saturday night when we were growing up,

you go out with your friends, stuff like that.

My sons are downstairs, 16 and 15.

They're downstairs. They got the headsets on.

I'm like, "Are you guys gonna go out tonight?

Is there girls you want to talk to, maybe some buddies?"

Like "No, we got six friends on the headsets,

and we're playing 'Fortnite.'" -"And we're bush-hiding!"

-"Look out, Dad! Here comes an RPG!"

Is this what we're doing nowadays as teenagers?

-Have you ever played it? -I haven't played it.

-I tried it once. It's terrible.

-I've watched people play it. -No, I thought it was cool.

-It's cool? See? Now, I don't understand that.

I'm just really bad at it.

-Well, Case is more young at heart than you, so...

-I'm old. He's Clippy.

All the way down. -All the way down.

Hey, guys, always a pleasure. Thank you so much.

Kevin Millar, Sean Casey.

For more infomation >> Kevin Millar Thinks Fortnite Is Terrible - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

ВИЖ ОТ БЛИЗО ГРИМИРАНО И ЧИСТО ЛИЦЕ #ВИЖОТБЛИЗО (ПОД МИКРОСКОП) - Duration: 8:19.

For more infomation >> ВИЖ ОТ БЛИЗО ГРИМИРАНО И ЧИСТО ЛИЦЕ #ВИЖОТБЛИЗО (ПОД МИКРОСКОП) - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

Внутриигровые подарки | Виртуальный билет на BlizzCon 2018 - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> Внутриигровые подарки | Виртуальный билет на BlizzCon 2018 - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Jack O' Lantern | Monster Truck Dan Cartoons | Halloween Songs For Children - Duration: 15:24.

Jack O' Lantern

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét