Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

Hi. Today I will show you how to make flowers out of pine cones.

Detailed list of all needed items is in the description of this video.

Make a hole in a bottom of pine cone. It should be about 0.5cm deep.

Check if a wooden skewer fit in the hole.

Now, paint the pine cone. Let it dry.

Wrap a wooden skewer by using floral tape. Start about 0.5cm from the tip.

Wrap it to the very end.

Now, attach the pine cone to the wooden skewer.

And it's done.

This flowers are quick and easy way to make an interesting decoration.

You can use them to create a autumn bouquet or composition.

I invite you to my Facebook page and Instagram profile.

Thanks for watching. Bye bye.

For more infomation >> DIY How to make pine cone flower, addition to autumn bouquets (ENG Subtitles) - Speed up #527 - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

MEET THE PLAYER | Snatchie first interview in Virtus.pro - Duration: 10:08.

I was like... like everyone.

When I went to school, I liked to play football.

When I was 11 years old, I broke my leg.

So I spent much time in front of a computer,

because I've had individual lessons because I couldn't move.

After that, I think, I improved a lot in CS.

It was CS 1.6, but at that time I only knew the basics of CS.

I started watching tournaments when the guys like NEO and kuben were playing.

In 2012, I started playing a bit better CS:GO.

I got the key from the giveaway from Facebook.

And in 2014 I participated in my first LAN.

It was like a LAN with my school friends - we went there and we didn't advance from the group stage.

It was really funny.

After that, I started showing up in online tournaments with my lower-tier teams in Poland.

It was like a ladder, which I started climbing in Poland. Team after team, I was a better player.

Some players have started looking out for me.

I met KubiK, who is an analyst in Virtus.pro now.

So we met each other in 2015.

We played in ALSEN team - a Polish team with young players, and KubiK was the oldest of us.

After that we participated in ESL S - a Polish championship.

We got like top-4 out of like, I don't know, 100 teams overall.

So it was quite a good result. Of course, there wasn't Virtus.pro in there, so you can't call it a good tournament,

but they were the best Polish teams and we got the top-4. After that, I still was climbing the ladder of the Polish teams.

You can name yourself a professional when you have a salary from playing.

I'm 20 right now, but the first salary I got I was like 19.

I played CS 1.6 for fun.

I just played on FFA servers, and I liked bh_ and aim_ maps.

But I liked CS:GO from the first touch of the game. It was good for me.

Remember when it was 2012, it was still beta of CS:GO, and I met NEO on the server,

he was playing deathmatch and I wanted to beat him - it was really fun.

He didn't know about me, but for me, he was a legend, so it was cool to play with him.

First, when I heard about CS it was, like, 2009.

I saw a fragmovie of NEO in Pentagram G-Shock,

where he was like moving on Train and killing everybody.

It was the first time [I saw the game] and I think that the person who was my idol in CS overall was NEO.

IEM Katowice in 2014 was the main key for this [game].

The sponsors and people in Poland alike started to take an interest: "A Polish team just won a championship in a computer game!".

It was like... wow.

Many sponsors started to invest in CS:GO in Poland, there was so much young blood.

Before the IEM Katowice, the main game in Poland was, I think, the League of Legends.

Many children were playing League of Legends, but after IEM Katowice it was the boom for CS:GO.

The streamers, YouTubers, players - everything grew up

and it's, I think, in a stable position right now.

I think that in these last 6 months Valve also started taking more interest in CS:GO.

You can see it on their Twitter account - they post there much more than before.

I think that the changes are going in a right direction, but I think that the pistols are OP in this game.

If you were to win the pistol round, it didn't matter - you got 3 free rounds, as it was in CS 1.6.

But you have to win against the force round your opponents are playing now, so it's hard because they have pistols, and sometimes, CZ75 is stronger than AK47, and it's not...

balanced, I think.

When I was joining Virtus.pro, I knew I would be the AWPer.

because if the things would go any other way - "okay, snatchie, you would be the rifler, or a lurker, or a support", I wouldn't have joined.

because I think that I feel the most comfortable when AWPing.

So when I had a message saying that I can still be an AWPer, like in AGO, that was okay for me.

I think I don't feel that pressure I would have felt if I had to change my role.

I really appreciated that pasha can switch from AWPer.

I think that he's as good as AWPer as he's at his role right now.

I think he's a flexible player.

Most valuable training for AWPer is to...

I don't know, play Deathmatch without sounds in-game.

You have to launch music and just try to kill opponents which are on the screen.

So it's making your muscle memory and your reflexes better. I think it's a good way to improve.

As an AWPer, I've always liked FalleN's playstyle,

because he can be aggressive and he can also be passive, and I think that's the best way to help your team,

because if your team needs aggression - "okay I will do it", but if your team doesn't need you to do aggressive plays, you can play passively. It's very cool.

I think that he's one of the best AWPers overall.

But right now I think the best AWPer is dev1ce.

I don't like his style so much, because I think he's more passive than aggressive.

But I think he's the best right now, as an AWPer.

I played against morelz and MICHU many times - I always won against them!

But I wouldn't have any relations [with them]. But now, in Virtus.pro, I think I have a good relationship with both of them.

I'm really impressed by how good they are because they're really good.

I think if we'll train more and we'll get more time for us to prepare to tournaments and do bootcamps, I think we'll do really good.

Bootcamps are much needed in this meta in CS:GO. Every team needs bootcamps to be good.

I think that we also need to do more bootcamps in the future.

We're always trying to communicate with each other, like KubiK or kuben may say:

"snatchie, why did you peek like that? Could you play more passive?".

But it's not like "why did you play like that? Play more passive!", but like "Could you do...".

It's good, because we don't feel more pressure, and we can talk, like:

"I played so aggressively because I knew I had a better position and knew I could eliminate that guy", yeah.

So it's really cool that we're always talking, trying to solve our problems and improve in the game.

Sometimes, I'm too aggressive, but... Aggression is like 50/50 in CS:GO - you can kill, or you can die.

The routine of the player, I think, is the best thing that you can have.

If you lock in your head that you're playing good when

you wake up at 8, eat breakfast, go to the gym, take a shower, then you play Deathmatch, then you play on Official or training with the team,

I think it's the best thing that you can do for yourself.

For me, the best daily routine is when I wake up after 7 hours of sleep.

I'm going to eat a breakfast, I'm going to the gym;

it's not about that you have to do something extreme in the gym,

you can just walk or run with a small tempo for 20 minutes - I think that makes you better in your mind.

After that, I always take a shower and try to play CS:GO.

The last times weren't good for Virtus.pro - it was like dark times.

But I think with the new line-up, with the dedication, the hard work we will come back to be one of the best teams in the world.

I thank you for still cheering for us. Thank you for everything!

Thank you for watching! Don't forget to subscribe to our channel.

For more infomation >> MEET THE PLAYER | Snatchie first interview in Virtus.pro - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

American English Idioms & Expressions I Love to use in daily conversation | Learn English | Meera - Duration: 13:16.

For more infomation >> American English Idioms & Expressions I Love to use in daily conversation | Learn English | Meera - Duration: 13:16.

-------------------------------------------

Турция: Своим ходом на поезде. Скидки на ж/д билеты. Город Конья - Duration: 14:19.

For more infomation >> Турция: Своим ходом на поезде. Скидки на ж/д билеты. Город Конья - Duration: 14:19.

-------------------------------------------

[VLOG] Installing Pleasure Racing Service Intercooler on my STi! 180% the size of stock! - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> [VLOG] Installing Pleasure Racing Service Intercooler on my STi! 180% the size of stock! - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

ВИЖ ОТ БЛИЗО ГРИМИРАНО И ЧИСТО ЛИЦЕ #ВИЖОТБЛИЗО (ПОД МИКРОСКОП) - Duration: 8:19.

For more infomation >> ВИЖ ОТ БЛИЗО ГРИМИРАНО И ЧИСТО ЛИЦЕ #ВИЖОТБЛИЗО (ПОД МИКРОСКОП) - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

Being a KPOP IDOL for a day | PanTV - Duration: 8:23.

Hello everyone, welcome back to PanTV

I in the department at the centre

Located very close to Seoul Subway Station

Overthere is Adam brother

We are staying in an apartment called SA Serviced Department

I heard that famous people from Vietnamese travel to Korea will stay here

Sometimes, before 10 days

There is no room

So I'm so curious

On the occasion of Adam travels to Korea

We try to book a room here

Try out and experience any special service

Why are celebrities come here?

Why is the building so hot?

Today I will show the apartment

To you

In a small apartment in Seoul

what is the things inside

Let's explore together

At first I did not eat kimchi when I first came to Korea

Then through the time, I have adapted

If you travel abroad and you do not know whether you can eat local foods

I think you should stay in Airbnb

You can cook

Space here, including washing machine

Going to the laundry in Korea is very expensive

So I recommend that you look for Airbnb has both washing machine and dryer like this

It will be very convenient

Now we will go to the cafe located in this building

We will take a photos there

There is a car, and a coffee shop

SA Coffee Tour

This is a corporation specializing in tourism

They have a building like this for airbnb renting

So now I'm in a studio

This studio is known to have many celebrities come here for makeup

Today we will experience

Being an IDOL for a day in Seoul, Korea

We will have to go into the makeup room

Here is Adam

Later we will go to this room, I have no idea what IDOL I will become

There will be a counselor for you

We have just finished make-up and photography

We have not eaten yet

Now we are going out for lunch

In general I will experience a day like IDOL

Make-up and go out in the street

We just got into a restaurant

Here you sell pork bone soup

Koreans love to eat things like "soup"

Mix with rice to eat

There will be a large soup bowl and one people 1 bowl

Eat with rice

Ok everyone, after a day of tour makeover experience

Experience a day as IDOL

We went home

After about 5-6 hours

5 hours

Did you wash your face?

I am not sure if you guys can see clearly

Overall I am very satisfied

Photography is also very professional

Very professional from eyebrow ... to lipstick ... to concealer ...

Make up very well

For men that have been carefully so that women are more careful

For men that more than 30 minutes a person

One hairdresser and one make up person

1 photographer and 1 helper

In general, I also want to propose to everyone

Should try once when you go to Korea

Should have shoot at a studio like that

The price is very cheap

There are also wedding shoots

It is not easy to experience IDOL in another country

All staffs are Koreans

If you want to take a wedding photo you can register here, link below

If you are not confident in Korean, there is also a translator

Yes, there are translators

We just ordered a chicken

Now we will eat this chicken

Ending a very hard day

This chicken is Gyuchon chicken

Honey

Honey chicken

Now we will eat this chicken

See you tomorrow

On our next tour

Thank you for watching the video, if you like it

Like, comment, share

Okay, goodbye

Bye

Everyone remember to turn on the bell to watch the new video of PanTV

For more infomation >> Being a KPOP IDOL for a day | PanTV - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

Xenon Racer - Reveal Trailer | PS4 - Duration: 0:53.

Product not yet rated.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> Xenon Racer - Reveal Trailer | PS4 - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

【危険】日本にウイルスをバラまいたら世界が滅亡し【Plague】 - Duration: 10:09.

For more infomation >> 【危険】日本にウイルスをバラまいたら世界が滅亡し【Plague】 - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Falando com Deus | Ep 05 | Victor RW Kids - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Falando com Deus | Ep 05 | Victor RW Kids - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

藤原さくら × mabanua / "The Moon" (スタジオライブ) コードギアス - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> 藤原さくら × mabanua / "The Moon" (スタジオライブ) コードギアス - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

กินหมูกระทะ รับเทศกาลกินเจ |เจ๋อโบ กวนจีน 哲哲X波波 - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> กินหมูกระทะ รับเทศกาลกินเจ |เจ๋อโบ กวนจีน 哲哲X波波 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Planets Song | Learning Videos For Children | Nursery Rhymes For Kids | Farmees - Duration: 30:48.

Hey, kids

Do you know the planets?

Let the Farmees sing you the Planet Song

We are the planets, big and round

Watch us happily fly around

We are the planets, big and round

Watch us happily fly around

I'm the closest to the sun

I'm Mercury

Mercury

I'm the brightest in the sky

I'm Venus

Venus

And I'm your planet

I'm Earth

Earth

I'm the red planet

I'm Mars

Mars

We are the planets, big and round

Watch us happily fly around

We are the planets, big and round

Watch us happily fly around

I'm the largest planet

I'm Jupiter

Jupiter

I'm the planet with the rings

I'm Saturn

Saturn

I have 27 moons

I'm Uranus

Uranus

I am made of gas

I'm Neptune

Neptune

We are the planets, big and round

Watch us happily fly around

We are the planets, big and round

Watch us happily fly around

For more infomation >> Planets Song | Learning Videos For Children | Nursery Rhymes For Kids | Farmees - Duration: 30:48.

-------------------------------------------

ESO Giveaway - 10k Sub Celebration! Win 1 of 2 Torchbug Pets! - Duration: 1:25.

Hello everyone,

Today I want to celebrate with you several milestones!

So the first and biggest one is that we reached 10 000 Subsribers on Youtube.

I still can believe how much our community grow over the last months, thank you so much

for your amazing support!

Additionaly we are on the road to 2500 Followers on Twitch and who knows maybe we can even

reach together this year the big goal of Partnership?

That would be soooo awesome and i hope we can unlock together this big Achievement.

And our communities on Twitter, Discord and our ESO Guild are also growing too.

Thank you so much my friends for your great support and help threw all the past year!

To celebrate all these milestones i will giveaway two Torchbug Non Combat Pets for Elder Scrolls

Online for PC, Xbox or PS4.

In case you want enter the giveaway take a look in the video description where you will

find the gleam link.

The Giveaway ends on October 23, 2018 and i will announce the Winner on Twitter, Twitch

and here in the video description.

Good luck everyone for the giveaway and i wish you a wonderful day!

Tschüss

For more infomation >> ESO Giveaway - 10k Sub Celebration! Win 1 of 2 Torchbug Pets! - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

How to get After Effects for FREE CC 2018 version - Duration: 5:04.

Hello everyone my name is Dan and in this video I'm going to show you how you

can get Adobe After Effects CC 2018 full version for free and how to install it.

Just make sure you watch the whole video and follow the steps shown in it.

What we need to do first is to go to this website, the link to it is: https://appsbasic.com

You will also have a link to it in the video description, once you get

here look for the app that you need and click on it, in our case Adobe After Effects CC 2018.

Scroll down and hit the download button, you will then be asked

to complete a survey as a human verification, this is because the website

is spammed by bots a lot. Just choose whichever you like the most, I don't know and

once completed you will be redirected to the download page.

I am now gonna show you how easy it is to complete one.

In this particular survey I have to answer a few questions and then enter my

email address, this shouldn't take more than a minute in my opinion.

Once you're done completing the survey you will be redirected to the download

page just as I have been and once you get here just click this download button.

Now I'm not gonna download it again as I have already did

as you can see I have it on my desktop. I will now show you how to install it.

What you need to do first is to download WinRAR and install it.

In case you don't already have it I will also have a link to it in a video description

after extracting the archive open up the folder and you will have two

folders, one with the setup file and one with the patcher along with an image

with the install notes written on it. Installing it is really easy what we

need to do first and this is extremely important is to stop your internet

connection I'm gonna do it right now.

We now have to run the setup, make sure you

right-click on it and run it as administrator this will take a few minutes.

I will now fast forward the video until this completes so that you

don't have to wait that long I'll get back to you in a minute.

Alright, what we need to do now is to open up the folder with the patcher

right click on it and run it as administrator and now from the drop down

list we will select Adobe After Effects CC 2017, the crack from the 2017 version

works just as great for the 2018 one and then click install. We will then be asked

to specify a location for the patcher, the default location for everyone would be:

Local Disk C:\Program Files\Adobe\ \Adobe After Effects CC 2018 and Support Files.

Now scroll down until you find this file here, it is called amtlib.dll

Select it and then click open. You can now close the patcher and turn

the internet back on, that would be all guys, I will now open it up to show you that it works.

Let me guys know in a comment below if this worked out for you or if you need

any help and if it did work for you it would mean a lot if you would subscribe

to my channel or at least like the video, also let me know what other apps you

would like to get, I really hope I helped you guys, thanks for watching and goodbye!

For more infomation >> How to get After Effects for FREE CC 2018 version - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

생일도시락 만들기🍱 _ 바쁘구만 💦💦 - Duration: 6:28.

For more infomation >> 생일도시락 만들기🍱 _ 바쁘구만 💦💦 - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO FILM SKATEBOARDING with iPhone THE EASIEST WAY TUTORIAL by LUIS MORA - Duration: 12:28.

For more infomation >> HOW TO FILM SKATEBOARDING with iPhone THE EASIEST WAY TUTORIAL by LUIS MORA - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

Bosonto Batashe Soigo / বসন্ত বাতাসে সইগো By Imran Mahmudul | Beautiful Bangla Folk Song 2018 - Duration: 6:16.

Bosonto Batashe Soigo / বসন্ত বাতাসে সইগো By Imran Mahmudul | Beautiful Bangla Folk Song 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét