Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

Hello everyone, I'm holding a bunch of photographs of my childhood and puberty, we will have a look at them together.

Some of the photographs are fortunately hard copies. I like hard copy photographs a lot even though I'm a technology person.

Some photographs belonging to the intervals are missing but after I opened my albums, I already saw too many photographs and collected them.

Some photographs will be hard copies and some of them will be digital.

There are too many photos, funny ones, ones belonging to my puberty, etc.

Let's keep the talking short and move onto the photos.

They used to do plenty of photoshoots of me when I was young, covering me in towels, some clothes, etc.

I guess that's why I start posing whenever I see a camera.

I'm a bit more grown up here, I'm not sure about my age, I guess I'm around 3.

I kinda learned how to posed and discovered the blogger pose.

But I look much normal.

This is my favorite photograph since my childhood.

I don't remember these days, of course there are some memories of my childhood but I don't remember most of it.

I just feel like I feel the same thing back in the day, it gives me a nice feeling.

I was very happy, we used to go to our village more often. I used to jump into the snow and scroll around.

Our village was my favorite place, it still is. This is my favorite photo of my childhood.

I also love this very much because I don't have any siblings and I grew up with my cousins since our ages are very close.

I never felt lonely thanks to my cousins.

This is a photograph which I remember very certainly because there were lots of bees.

I was very afraid of bees, I still am.

We are smiling but also trying to tell my aunt to take the photo as soon as possible.

But I'm glad we took this photo. We rubbed those daisies to our hair in order to lighten their color. It didn't work though, I'm not sure.

We were very enthusiastic about going to the bar with Ayşen when we were young.

We used to go on a vacation and our parents would go out to have some fun.

Since Ayşen and I were the worlds most dancing kids, we always wanted to go to a bar and dance.

They used to let us in to small bars.

We would directly run to the dancing area and hype everyone up around us.

We would dance until getting fatigued and our parents would just sit in the corner and chill out. No one would be bothered.

We were making everyone dance and people were having so much fun and here is the world's most nonsense photograph.

This is my cousin Selin and the one in the front is my cousin Aylin.

Selin has a rasp in her hand and I guess I also have one and we're tickling each other.

I guess everyone has tried that, tickling each other's arms, etc. This was our therapy session.

We were just pretty bored and decided to tickle each other simultaneously.

I have a puppy on my lap in this one.

It was one month old. It used to be my father's friend's puppy.

The other day was a national day (September 23rd) so my mother put rollers on my hair

in order to make my hair curly.

My father's friend told my father that he had a puppy for a day and told him that they could brought me there to play with the puppy.

I'm that person who never owns a dog but loves playing with the dogs of her relatives or friends.

So my father told me the situation and I was wondering how I could go there with the rollers on my head.

I ended up going there with the rollers on my head. People were laughing at me, etc.

I was busy playing with the puppy all day but it kept falling asleep since it was too young. I was just caressing its head.

I was obsessed with people's elbows when I was young.

I used to fall asleep while playing with them.

You know the skin covering your elbow here? It was working better in people with thicker skin.

Since my father's skin was thicker, it was working the best on him.

I have a pacifier in my mouth in this photo and I'm paying with my father's elbow before falling asleep on that chair.

I once fell asleep on the bus and my mother was shocked wondering how I fell asleep on a bus and then she followed my

hand and saw it on a random guy's elbow sitting next to us.

Then my mom asked the guy to sit still because I used to sleep very hard.

The guy didn't get bothered and I slept all the way while playing with his elbow.

Special thanks to that guy, good people still exist.

Oh my God, why did Tatilya shut down?

Why is it gone? I used to beg my father every Sunday to go to Tatilya.

My favorite thing was to sit in the very front of this train.

I would count the people in the line and I wouldn't get on the train if I was missing the front seat.

I'm pretty young here but they were still letting me in the train. Maybe the train seemed too big to me since I was very young.

I used to love Tatilya. I used to be obsessed with yoga and pilates when I was young.

They used to broadcast yoga and pilates and I would try to do them.

I'm doing a meditation here and I have three candles in front of me.

Now it's time for the school years. Here is a school event. I literally took part in all school events.

This is my best friend in elementary school, Buğçe.

Here is a photo in which we look more clear.

I made a hairstyle video, it looks like a followed the trends while I was young and I got my hair done. It's just a bit on the side.

I'm reading a poem here. I would do everything in a school event.

I would read poems, dance, do speeches, etc.

I was most probably reading a poem. Why is that girl starring at me like that?

That's a weird glance.

These are the times I miss the most, the band times.

I don't know why the band lasted for so short or why I liked it this much.

This was my first year in the band. There would be a walk from Şişli to Taksim.

Ayşen, my mother and my father would walk beside me.

I was playing and they were following me.

This was my last year in the band and I was the major, which was my biggest goal. I wanted to be the major since 8th grade.

Here are the times in which I used to work. I was acting in En İyi Arkadaşım in this photo.

It was my birthday and they surprised me in the set. There also a photo in which they surprise. Let me see.

Here it is. They surprised me during the set. You can see how happy I am.

After that moment, since I was going to have my own birthday party at home the set coiffeur did my hair.

I wonder who were taking these pictures.

This is a photo from the set of Bez Bebek.

I couldn't find many photos belonging to these times, we were taking pictures with our phones.

We probably didn't get them hard copied.

This is a memory from those days.

Here is İlayda Akdoğan 101, Disney Channel used to be my passion.

I met up with Joe Jonas in this photo.

He visited me at my place when he came to Istanbul.

We took a picture while he was singing for me.

By the way, I invented selfie.

I used to be the kid who took the most selfies in the world.

I was going to have my first Zümrüt photoshoot. I stuck a piercing on my nose, guess you can tell where my piercing passion was coming from.

I think I really look like my current display.

I really look similar to the pictures I take right now.

It was a selfie as I remember. This one was also a selfie. Why would you take a selfie after a shower?

I took a selfie in shower.

These are the times which I discovered Starbucks. I took a selfie with my Frappuchino.

I didn't know what Frappuchino was, I also didn't know what Starbucks was.

After realizing that the things in people's hands were Starbucks, I went to a Starbucks and told the barista

to give me the thing that everyone were holding in there hands, the brownish thing with the round lid.

Here is a cringe photograph. They put a Hannah Montana cardboard to a D&R store, promoting the books of the series.

Hannah Montana is at the same height with me and I took a picture with her cardboard. This sign used to be very popular back then.

I used to be a model in Bebeğim magazine since I was 6 months old.

This is a photo belonging to those times. They told me to act like I was brushing my hair.

I was cooperating very well, there are some nice photos here.

They involved my mother in this one, this is one of our cutest photos.

I remember the letter beside this one.

''Let your kids do something on their own, for example, let them zip their own coats.''

I probably hate zipping my own coat.

I'm breathing a sigh, I probably can't zip my coat.

The hard copied photos are finished. We have the digital ones left. They belong to my puberty times.

We will also have a quick look at them.

We discovered that concerts were great when we were in our puberty period.

My whole puberty was spent in concerts.

Whenever a celebrity came to Turkey, I never missed their concerts.

We went to LMFAO concert in this one. Ayşen, me and Zeynep we all look very ugly, Ayşen will be mad at me for this.

We are dying from happiness, it was the concert which we had the most fun ever.

This is also from a concert. We went to a festival somewhere, I don't really remember.

It rained a lot all day long and we were sitting on the ground just like all festivals.

They were giving away Red Bull and it was the first day of my life on which I drank Red Bull for the first time.

My friend got one and I was very thirsty, water was out of reach.

I was drinking Red Bull for the first time and I liked it a lot. I hadn't passed the Red Bull back to her and I drank all of it in the corner.

Another photo from my puberty. Why does the word ''fuck'' sound so cool to people in puberty?

I don't get it now. I had like 55 beanies. Words like ''Fuck'', ''Fuck this shit'', ''You fucking fuck'', etc were typed on them.

I was not a depressive kid who hated life but I don't know why I had them.

They were all gifts from different stores.

Instagram partnerships were not this much popular back then and some small stores would send you apparels for free and you would share them on your feed.

I used to be a kid that would use social media like a maniac. I started to use Ask.fm, Instagram, Twitter at a very early age.

That kind of stuff used to be very cool back then but nobody is doing free partnership anymore since the global brands are in the field.

I was promoting this beanie, that's why I took this photo.

This is a photo from Mustang times. My character's name was written on the wall beside her bed.

I took this photo to keep it as a memory but my look changed dramatically.

My facial lines are still the same but until your face gets its final shape, you look kinda weird. I can't even recognize myself in some photos.

It felt like my life flashed before my eyes. The hard copy photos are much better, my mother fortunately

insisted on getting the hard copied photos.

I get my hard copied photos from those machines who print out pocket photos and stick them into my album.

Even though I can't print out all my photos, I pick the ones that are special to me.

It feels good to accumulate and maintain hard copied photos because the digital ones may get lost much easier.

Even though you save them, it becomes pretty tough to find them back since there are other incoming photos.

That's why I have much less photos on the digital side.

I couldn't really find all the photos I was looking for due to the complexity in the photo album in my phone.

But I think I was still able to demonstrate most of my youth intervals. If you have been following me for a long time, then you must know my youth better.

It ended up being a cute video in which I shared my youth photos. Hopefully you guys liked it.

This is it for today's video. I am consistently uploading new videos every Monday and Wednesday. See you guys in another video, bye.

For more infomation >> Ergenlik-Çocukluk Fotoğraflarımı İnceliyorum | İlayda Akdoğan - Duration: 13:20.

-------------------------------------------

İŞTE!! O ÇOK BEKLENİLEN C5 SAKLAMA VİDEOSU GELDİ! #eğlence #farklıiçerik #zula - Duration: 23:33.

For more infomation >> İŞTE!! O ÇOK BEKLENİLEN C5 SAKLAMA VİDEOSU GELDİ! #eğlence #farklıiçerik #zula - Duration: 23:33.

-------------------------------------------

DC Fakta #16 - SUPERMAN - Duration: 4:50.

Last Son of Krypton

Man of Steel

Man of Tomorrow

Kal-El

Clark Kent

SUPERMAN

Welcome to the new episode of DC Facts.

Number 1

Clark Kent was initially chosen to become a Green Lantern by Abin Sur's ring but was rejected because he wasn't native to Earth.

Number 2

Deathstroke tried to kill Clark Kent thinking he was Bruce Wayne. Clark defeated him with a flick of his finger.

Number 3

Post-crisis Superman was so strong that he could move whole solar systems with his bare hand.

Number 4

In the future, the hero takes the identity of Superman Prime.

After watching his parents, friends and even Lois Lane die from natural causes.

He decided to leave Earth to soak in the sun for 15,000 years.

Number 5

A world created by Superman, Earth-Q to see if the world without a Superman, nor any superheroes, could work.

It is revealed at the end of the issue that Earth Q is a real world Earth.

This happens in the All-Star Superman #10.

Number 6

Pre-Crisis Superman was fast enough to escape the gravitational pull of a black hole by moving faster than the speed of light.

Number 7

Pre-Crisis Superman had such tremendous super powers that even his sneeze could destroy a whole solar system.

Number 8

Superman doesn't drink alcohol because a drunk Superman would probably destroy cities.

Number 9

In 1993 Superman was killed by Doomsday.

Number 10

In the Amalgam Comics which were comics coming out in the 90's that combined DC and Marvel heroes, Superman was combined with Captain America to create Super-Soldier

Number 11

The reason Superman doesn't wear a mask is to gain peoples trust as it's easier to trust someone when you can see their face.

Number 12

Despite the fact that Superman can fly millions of faster than the speed of light, but still isn't faster than the Flash.

Number 13

Superman actually doesn't need to eat or breathe air as he can live off of solar energy alone.

Number 14

Superman's original arch enemy is not Lex Luthor but telepathic primate Ultra-Humanite.

Number 15

Before Clark Kent was Superman, he was known as Superboy. This was changed in the New 52 so that Clark Kent never become Superboy.

That were 15 facts about Superman.

Tap the circle icon in the top right corner and watch last episodes of DC Facts.

Don't forget to hit the SUBSCRIBE button and the BELL to support my production.

If you like this video hit the LIKE button and SHARE.

Thank you for your attention and I will see you next time. Bye.

For more infomation >> DC Fakta #16 - SUPERMAN - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Rise - Katy Perry - Full Music Video - Most Popular Singer - Music Club FM - Duration: 3:16.

Rise - Katy Perry - Full Music Video - Most Popular Singer - Music Club FM

Rise - Katy Perry - Full Music Video - Most Popular Singer - Music Club FM

Rise - Katy Perry - Full Music Video - Most Popular Singer - Music Club FM

Rise - Katy Perry - Full Music Video - Most Popular Singer - Music Club FM

For more infomation >> Rise - Katy Perry - Full Music Video - Most Popular Singer - Music Club FM - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

[ASMR다온][ENG SUB] 발 마사지 해주는 남자친구 Role play ASMR - Duration: 10:10.

Honey,

come on

I brought water.

Come quickly.

Where does this water noise come from?

Come quickly and come quickly. I think there's a sound coming from above.

Take your socks off. Your feet...

How's the water temperature?

I'll give you a foot massage. I wanted to try this.

Stay still.

Your feet are really clean.

It's clean.

Did you wash your feet?

How can you be so clean?

Honey

Don't worry, not only your feet are ugly, but other parts of you are ugly.

Hold still, hold still. The water is splashing.

I learned to massage while watching the video.

I will show you.

How do you feel? Was it cool?

Ah... My hands hurt. Did you hear the sound coming from my bones?

I'm making this much effort, honey. You should be cool.

Why, I have to do this part. Stay still.

Stay still.

I have to put my hands between your toes here and do this.

You have to stretch this out.

It's not dirty, it's okay.

Now you have to rinse again.

All right, finish up. Lift it up again.

Here's the heel. I need to wash my hands.

I'll get my hands wet again.

You have to rub it around here.

Cool, right?

Cool?

Dead skin won't come out, that's all right.

You don't have to mind if it comes out. It's just a foot.

Who has no dead skin for feet?

How do you feel?

Cool?

All right, wash it.

All right, one foot...

one foot is finish.

Yeah, you have no dead skin.

Okay, okay, I'll believe you.

I don't know what's floating around here.

And you should always have a tight foot massage. You don't know anything.

Give me your feet. I'll wipe them off.

You have beautiful feet.

Your feet are better than your face now.

I'm kidding.

That's how pretty your feet are.

Now, give me this foot.

Give me your foot, don't you?

Give it to me.

Give it to me.

All right. If you don't, I can pull.

Honey's foot~ thank you for your efforts. You have a lot of trouble, don't you?

This must be true. You have a hard time because if carrying on your hard and heavy master.

Oh, don't move, don't move. Don't move.

You're working hard.

I'll give you a good massage.

Put your feet in here like this...

Stay still.

Cool, isn't it?

Say it's cool. I don't know how many videos I've seen.

Tell me you're cool quickly.

It's cool between your toes, isn't it?

Say it's cool.

Come on.

Come on.

If you don't say it's cool, I will kiss on your foot.

Come on.

What?

I can only hear 'co', speak up.

Co... And what?

Okay, okay.

Now, rinse again.

Now, I'm going to wipe this part off, and I'm going to do the heel.

Was it cool?

This is the part that many people can just pass.

They have to take care of this once a week.

People have to go to the shops once a week and take care of them, but they're not good at it.

Cool?

No, your feet are clean.

Honey, kiss me.

Give me a quick kiss. I'm having a hard time, please. Kiss me quickly.

Now, you can rinse it out.

Your feet are beautiful.

It's so pretty.

People with beautiful feet have a pretty face.

A person with pretty feet has a pretty face and a pretty heart.

So your feet are not pretty?

Did you hear that?

I didn't know you heard it. You have good ears?

Hold still, the water is splashing.

I'll wipe it off.

How do you feel? Was it cool?

Yeah, I see you do. I'll do this a lot if you do a lot of pretty things.

For more infomation >> [ASMR다온][ENG SUB] 발 마사지 해주는 남자친구 Role play ASMR - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

COMMENT J'AI CRÉÉ LE COSTUME DE COPAIN DU WEB - Duration: 1:25.

Hello, you ! You want to look like Copain du Web but you're not Copain du Web ?!

I got the solution : we will create a cosplay to become just like your idol.

We start with the master piece of our suit : the hood

or the underwear ? The weird stuff he's wearing on his head.

No need to explain you in detail how to sew, what better way to do explain it in a tutorial

made by Copain du Web himself to create this hood.

I wanted to add my personal touch for this mythic piece from Copain :

I've chosen logically a unicorn fabric!

It's comfty because it's stretch and it's very soft.

And we, we are crazy about softness.

To be more accurate, you can also wear blue contact lenses.

Well, if you're like me and you have a lack of facial hair to look like Copain du Web,

there is a solution to avoid surgical implants : make-up.

You only need to delimit the beard surface with the help of a make-up sponge,

and eyebrow eyeshadow of the color of your hairs.

And voilà how to create a real hypster beard !

For more infomation >> COMMENT J'AI CRÉÉ LE COSTUME DE COPAIN DU WEB - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Giroud Seni Sevmiyorum ! Chelsea Maçına Çıktık | Pes 2019 Analig 11. Bölüm - Duration: 21:29.

For more infomation >> Giroud Seni Sevmiyorum ! Chelsea Maçına Çıktık | Pes 2019 Analig 11. Bölüm - Duration: 21:29.

-------------------------------------------

Mobile Legends WTF Moments 95 - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> Mobile Legends WTF Moments 95 - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

On DÉFEND La Mère RUSSIE ! – SQUAD Gameplay fr - Duration: 8:58.

For more infomation >> On DÉFEND La Mère RUSSIE ! – SQUAD Gameplay fr - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

Cornwall, England: Tin Mines - Rick Steves' Europe Travel Guide - Travel Bite - Duration: 6:58.

A weather-beaten bluff just a couple miles away

provides the same Land's End thrill without the crowd.

It's Cape Cornwall.

To be sure we know about special places

like this and understand them,

I'm joined by my friend

and fellow tour guide Tim Uff.

Tim: Yes, so this little church goes back to the 6th century.

Just imagine a Celtic priest living in there with

just a little altar and a fireplace.

That's all he needed.

Rick: A short climb leads to the summit

of this connoisseur's Land's End.

Here you can sit with the sound of the wind

and the cry of the gulls.

Enjoying the meditative view,

I like to ponder how this small island

has had an impact far beyond its shores.

From the start, Cornwall's economy was based on tin.

As far back as the ancient times, Greek and Roman traders

traveled all the way to Cornwall for tin.

You see, an important step

in the evolution of civilization

was the ability to mix tin and copper to make bronze.

And when people entered the Bronze Age,

they could make better tools and stronger weapons.

Tin mining was the dominant

Cornwall industry well into modern times.

This evocative coast is dotted

with 19th-century Industrial Age ruins.

These desolate engine houses

once pumped water out of the shafts

so they could mine a half-mile down

and then, under the sea bed,

far out to sea.

The ground here is honeycombed with mine tunnels.

In its heyday,

there were hundreds of tin mines in Cornwall.

The industry peaked about 200 years ago

with the Industrial Revolution.

Back then, the demand for tin was huge,

and mines like these were booming,

making Cornwall one of England's wealthiest counties.

Ruins look almost ancient,

but it's easy to forget that less than 100 years ago,

thousands of workers spent most of their waking hours

in these crumbling buildings, supporting their families.

But Cornwall's glory days of tin passed.

The iconic smokestacks today

are the dramatic remnants of Cornwall's

now-dead tin-mining industry,

which just couldn't compete with cheap tin from abroad.

Along with these old buildings,

another reminder of the mining heritage

is the tin workers' simple lunch:

the Cornish pasty.

So, this would be the classic miner's lunch, you could say.

Tim: Yeah, the Cornish pasty. So you'd hold it

on the crimped edge right here like this.

And the idea was that if you did have arsenic on your hands,

then you would leave it on the crust.

Rick: It's 'cause there was no way to wash your hands

when you're mining. Tim: Exactly.

Rick: So you come out of the mine and you're gonna eat and you're hungry.

Tim: Yeah, absolutely.

Rick: So this is a "pasty"? How do you pronounce it?

Tim: "Pasty." Rick: Not "pastey?"

Tim: No, pasty. Rick: Pasty. Aright.

Tim: Yeah, so eat away. Rick: Mmm!

Generally, what do you put inside of a pasty?

Tim: You've got steak, onion, potato,

and turnip, or Swede, as we call it.

Rick: So any bakery around here would serve these.

It would be a great take-out meal for a traveler.

Tim: Yeah, absolutely.

There are thousands of these made every day.

Rick: God, the original take-out food in Cornwall.

I mean, 200 years ago for the miners

and today for the travelers.

The last tin mine to close

is now open to visitors,

dedicated to telling the miners' story.

The Geevor Mine closed in 1990.

It represents the last hurrah, not only of Cornish tin mining,

but in a sense, of Britain's Industrial Age.

Exploring it, you'll gain an appreciation for the simple,

yet noble, life of miners.

Though closed for decades, it feels as though the miners

could show up at any time to clock in.

The blasting schedule was a reminder

that punctuality in the mines was a matter of life and death.

The miners' lockers were left just the way

they were on the day the mine closed,

with the miners believing that somehow, they'd be back.

Photos humanize the plight of individuals

who lost their livelihoods.

They remind us that when economics change

and an industry dies,

it devastates families and entire communities.

In a huge structure nicknamed "The Mill,"

the stone was crushed to extract the tin.

The miners brought in tons and tons of raw ore,

which was put into big drums

like this, which would then tumble.

And with the help of metal balls like this,

it would break the ore into smaller and smaller pebbles.

The noise must have been deafening in here.

You'll see how a vast room full of shaking tables,

like giant machines panning for gold,

separated the tin from the waste.

Tin and other heavy metals,

are the dark material at the back,

while the lighter waste slowly shakes forward.

With 90 tables shaking each day, hundreds of tons of rock

gradually gave up a few tons of coveted tin.

For the finale of your visit, you slip on a coat,

don a hard hat,

and head both underground and back in time,

deep into one of the original 18th-century mines.

The shafts, narrow and low,

give you a sense of the difficult life of miners

and their perilous working conditions.

Former mine employees serve as guides,

and are happy to tell the story.

Guide: Here we are: we're in a section of tunnel

that's 250 years old, approximately.

This mine itself didn't work under the ocean,

but a lot of mines in this district,

the St. Just mining district, went under the ocean

for sometimes a distance of a mile-and-a-half.

Rick: Tin mining is hard-rock mining,

where you look for a lode,

and then follow veins of tin through the surrounding rock.

Guide: And once they establish where the tin is,

then they work upwards through the earth

and downwards through the earth,

extracting that vein from the rock.

Rick: Even under the sea if necessary. Guide: Even under the sea, yeah.

Rick: So if they took 100 tons of rock out of the mine,

how much tin would they hope to find?

Guide: Just one ton. Rick: One ton.

That's hard work. Guide: It is extremely hard work.

Rick: Cornish mining had a diaspora in the 1800s,

with large numbers of skilled miners emigrating.

Guide: The Cornish miner has moved all over the world

from Canada and North America

and Mexico, down into South America,

New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, even Cuba.

There's hundreds of thousands of people around the planet

now that are directly related to those Cornish miners

who took their skills with them.

And in fact, there was a definition,

and it still holds true today, really, largely,

that a mine is a hole in the ground

with a Cornishman at the bottom.

For more infomation >> Cornwall, England: Tin Mines - Rick Steves' Europe Travel Guide - Travel Bite - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Monochrome Draped Peach Makeup Tutorial - Duration: 7:47.

for today's tutorial I'll be doing this like right here it's kind of this dewy

corally orange draped blush look I've done a few draped blush looks in the

past I've worn a similar look to this one to work a few times and I figured I

would film it for you guys I did post a photo of a similar look on my instastories

the other day in that photo I used a liquid blush from NARS but today I'm

using this glossier cloud paint to do this kind of dewy monochromatic draped

blush look anyway I hope you enjoy today's tutorial I'm going to start with

my base today and put the NARS sheer glow foundation on

I'm really taking my time to buff this into my skin so it looks more skin like

next I'm putting some of this concealer on from Wet n Wild

going in with the same brush

now I'm going to set my concealer with this powder

alright next I am filling in my brows at some point I probably will film a

brow tutorial but I essentially fill in the under part right here doing light

strokes then even lighter as I get to the inner part of my brow so it doesn't look

too blocky for the top bit there are some areas are a little bit sparser

than others that I fill in

if you brush the hair down you can see it a little bit better

I take the spoolie side and really just comb through the product so

it doesn't look too blocky and something that I always try and do is really kind

of fill out the tail so it balances out the entire brow because that's usually

where it's a little bit sparser

now you can see the difference between the two brows think this one's like

shedding a lot because it's a sparser than usual

you really have to fill in this under part and usually as I get to the inner

part I put the pencil on the side and go like this opposed to like this so it's a

little bit softer

then of course I go in with some brow gel

okay so now for the

fun part for all of the color on my face I'm only going to be using this cloud

paint from glossier this is in the color dawn it's their kind of more bright

orange color I have eyeshadow primer and other stuff on the back of my hand from

this thing out trying but I'm just going to dispense some of this on the back of

my hand you can see how bright and orange it is and then I kind of tap off

the excess and just get a little bit on my finger I'm going to start with

putting this on my lids

this is a product that you want to build up in

thin layers it is a blush so it's made to thin out

so I put one thin layer on and

I let that set before I go in with the second

you can apply these

with the brush but I like using my finger I might go in with a brush later

to soften up the edges

going in with a clean Sigma e25 and diffusing out these edges

and I'm pulling out the color at the end

really make it soft

okay so I'm gonna let this set even more and move on to applying the color to my

cheeks normally I would put blush right here and then highlight right here but

I'm actually gonna put the blush where I would put highlighter and into where I

would normally put blush as well so it's a little bit higher up

very intense you can take a clean finger to diffuse it

what I like about these glossier blushes is the kind of natural sheen that they have

so you can see I'm just kind of mixing in the blush part with the

eyeshadow so it looks very soft

all right I'm gonna go in with another layer on my eyes

if you see any harsh lines just go back in with the brush

I'm also going to use the same color on my lips

and then lastly I'm going to put some mascara on

mascara is on now I'm going

to take the leftover foundation and concealer on this brush and just tone

down this blush a little bit and kind of blend it in a more

okay and this is the finished look

I know it's very intense and almost has an 80s vibe especially

like with these earrings but if you want it to make this more wearable you can

definitely put way less blush on your eyes and just a little bit of mascara on

and it will have a much softer vibe to it and I hope you enjoy it today's tutorial

and before I forget I want to mention these two products that Natasha and I got from Octoly

the first one is this candle from Nest and it is in the scent

Moroccan amber it's a three wick candle and we actually love this candle it

fills our entire apartment and even when we're cooking we have this on it

gets rid of a lot of the cooking smells and this would be a great holiday gift

the next product is also from Nest this is one of the fragrances in cocoa woods

it's a much more kind of warmer and obviously woodsy scent so if you kind of

like those smells and you might like this I have another Nest fragrance in

wisteria which I love in general we like nest fragrances and I would recommend

this one as well

For more infomation >> Monochrome Draped Peach Makeup Tutorial - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

Les 10 pièges les plus douloureux de la franchise Saw! - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> Les 10 pièges les plus douloureux de la franchise Saw! - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Génération Type 1 : À FOND LA FORME - #5 - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Génération Type 1 : À FOND LA FORME - #5 - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

It's been a while... (INFO FOR SUBS) - Duration: 8:50.

Hi, welcome to a new video!

Even though it's been ...

It's been a long time since we put up a video.

It's been some time ago since we last put up a video

Welcome to a new video!

Welcome to another video on the Ideart channel.

Hi, welcome to a new video!

Welcome to a new video.

This is so stupid.

And the sky outside looks really crazy.

So I was just making the intro to this video, but -

then I looked out the window.

And damn -

the sky is beautiful! Just look at this.

We're going over here.

This is so great.

Wow!

Right, I need to get up higher, I'll have a picture of this.

I need the ladder.

Look at this!

I'll take a few pictures.

Let's get back down.

Back to the video.

Hi, and welcome to a new video!

It's been about a month since we last put up a video on this channel.

That's way too long.

We've been busy.

I'll tell you about what we've been doing right after the intro.

Where were we ... right!

I was telling you about why some time has passed -

since we last put up a video.

Part of the reason is that we've been busy starting up a new channel.

An English language channel which we call Ideart Curiosity.

This means that the videos we've had on this channel, which were in English, -

have been moved to the new channel called Ideart Curiosity -

to have the Danish language content collected here -

and the English language content there.

It'll have a focus on tech, natural science -

and this whole world of technology and the weird things happening out there.

Kasper is an engineer, so he can build whatever you can think of.

Among other things we made a motorized camera mount for making time lapses.

- Hey! - Hey Kasper, can you make me a motorized camera mount?

- Yeah, sure. - Great!

I have it right here in fact, just a moment ...

This one.

You put a camera on top of it, and then it turns around.

We made a video from the beginning -

when Kasper started designing and coding, -

3D printing and assembling, all of it.

And we ended up with this box.

- Hey! Here you go!

- You're done? - Yes.

- Nice!

- I think we should go try it. I have an idea. - Okay!

You can see that video on the other channel.

Kasper has also been to the United Sates.

That's because he was part of building and designing the hydraulics -

setting up the stages for Ed Sheeran's world tour which is happening now.

- Not only is this the first day of the next leg of the US tour -

this is also the biggest show that I've ever played in the United States.

The stages were sent from Australia to California -

so Kasper had to take a trip to California to make sure everything was working -

so they could put up the stages in Los Angeles and San Francisco.

Kasper brought his camera -

and filmed each day he was there.

We also put that up on Ideart Curiosity.

Turns out we had a problem.

We tried to put everything up, and it just gave us an error.

We also did some potassium experiments and some other stuff.

If you'd like to see some new videos then take a look at our new channel.

Please subscribe, we really hope that you'll help us kicking it off.

Please subscribe to the channel if you want to watch more like this.

We'll see you in the next video. Bye!

On this channel we'll focus on video storytelling and video editing.

This is where we have our spearfishing series, called "The Beginning", -

- I feel a bit like a seal right now.

- where we're documenting the journey from when we started, -

a bit over a year ago, to where we are today.

It's also about the jobs we're on, making videos and footage, -

you can follow us behind the scenes.

The idea is that Søren, the owner of Enter the Dragon, -

needs a few promotional videos.

We're here to make a few videos for him, -

and at the same time make a video about how we make videos, -

for you to see how we do this.

We also plan to to some vlogs and collaborations all around.

That'll be on this channel.

We've been on a job with the agency Montdor, whom we collaborate with, -

They have a costumer called Carlsberg Nordic, who are sponsoring Copenhagen Half Marathon

We were there, making some event videos, taking some pictures and stuff, -

along with Teis.

The struggle is real.

- Are we ready? - Yeah, we're on.

Yes! We're here at Copenhagen Half Marathon with Carlsberg Nordic

so that all the runners who have just finished 21 kilometers can have a ...

... something. - We'll take that again.

If there is one thing that all participants ...

- Runners.

... it is that ...

If there is one thing that all runners have in common -

when they pass the finish line after running 21 kilometers -

- it is that they're thirsty. We'll try it.

They're thirsty when they pass the finish line. Right.

Then they're thirsty, so ...

This is really hard.

If there is one thing that the runners have in common -

when they've run 21 kilometers it is that they're thirsty.

- It wasn't quite ... - We'll be saving all the outtakes.

- And go!

If there is one thing the runners have in common after running 21 kilometers -

it is that they're thirsty when they cross the finish line.

So we're ready with an ice cold Carlsberg Nordic.

I believe that was his first time on camera.

It's not always easy, but it went really well -

so thank you, Teis! Good job!

Just a moment ...

Come!

Hey Felix.

Sometimes when behind the camera you need to go the extra mile to ...

Sometimes when behind the camera you need to go the extra mile -

to get the footage you want.

I went to the starting area, because I wanted to capture the start of the race-

but it was choke full of people, all along the finishing section.

So ...

So by mistake I entered Danish Broadcasting's area, -

where ...

Into Danish Broadcasting's area, at the front row right at the finishing area.

I could stand there and lean towards the stage -

and have the picture I wanted, right when the race starts.

But that resulted in me being in the live broadcast from the event.

Because I am leaning against the stage where they're filming.

So if any of you saw it then I'm the one in the white shirt -

leaning against the stage.

I asked someone who said it was OK I was there, so that's great.

And that's how I could get this footage.

This was just a quick update on some of the stuff we've been doing lately.

Remember to subscribe to the channel if you haven't already, -

and also remember, once again, to go to Ideart Curiosity and hit subscribe, -

and helps us get the English language channel going.

I really hope you'll do that.

There isn't much more to say, other that thank you for watching!

See you!

Right, we made a new channel, an English language channel

Damn, this is a struggle sometimes.

But we made a new channel. Right, Felix?

Good God ...

Do you fit?

For more infomation >> It's been a while... (INFO FOR SUBS) - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Casual relationships & sex | Why women don't talk about it? - Duration: 5:58.

I have to admit that I have enjoyed casual sex and it's fine, and there's

nothing to be ashamed of but why is it still such a big thing for many women?

Hi sex-positive people my name is Marisol and this is Be Sexpositive.

In this episode we're going to talk about casual sex.

why is still such a big deal for women?

Make sure to subscribe to be updated

every time I publish a new episode and if you'd like to be part of the

Be Sexpositive community remember to visit my website www.marisolpedeboy.com where you

can learn more about me, you'll find the links to my Instagram, Twitter and

Facebook, and you will have access to the workshops coaching sessions, and

exclusive VIP area with free content.

Casual sex: why is still such a big

thing especially for women? Men are allowed to have sex with whoever they

want and we're never going to judge them. But when it comes to female sexuality

if you don't have casual sex or maybe you don't admit you have casual sex, then

you're a prude. And then, if you enjoy casual sex and you like to sleep with different

people, then you might be consider a slut. Why is this?

Of course, well, this has to do a lot

with the sexual double standard. Of course men should enjoy sex and women,

well, somehow we have been taught to repress our sexual feelings.

I have to admit that I have had casual sex in the past. I'm in a relationship now and I

have enjoyed and this is nothing to be ashamed of. So how do we want to change

the way women react to sex when we always judge them. Yeah, of course when I

was probably a teenager you have to kind of judge, right? So if a woman was

sexually liberated and enjoy having sex with men

or with other women. Yes, you always have a feeling that "oh, they're this slutty aren't they?

And then you grow up a little bit and then you start understanding

well, that it's not the way and and that was definitely my case. I grew up

and I understood, no, casual sex can be fun.

And, if you are no in a relationship or you are in an open relationship there's no reason why you

cannot enjoy casual sex. And, then you have many women who either they don't

have it because they are really afraid of what people are going to think about

them. Or they do it but then they don't say. And I mean there's nothing wrong

with not talking about your sexual life. And, I mean, I've never been a person

who really talks so much about my sexual life because it's something for me.

But the problem comes when you are afraid that if you do have sex with

different people you might be labeled. That's the problem and on the other hand

there's nothing wrong in not having sex or having sex only with your partner and

have only one partner. I think the problem comes when women decide not to

do it just because they're gonna be labeled as whatever...

Of course, there is a big exercise that men have to do. Men like to kiss and tell.

Of course definitely not all man do that. But they also judge, so they have had

sex with a particular woman, and then they judge her because they have sex

with them. That's weird and wrong.

And also women I mean we tend to

much women so much for what they do or they don't do in their sexual lives and

how we pretend to change that if we are not helping each other. How do we want to

be feminist, and how do we want to have equal rights if we don't defend each other.

If we don't support each other. And this is something men do great. They

support each other. We need to learn to do that, and stop judging what a woman

has done and what they do with their body and... it's lot of bullshit, isn't it?

Let's not judge each other, let's just support each other. And if a woman has sex with lots

of different people, good for her. And if she decides not to do it, to just stick

with one partner or not to have sex at all, good for as well.

Ladies! We have to support each other.

So let me know if you enjoyed this episode by using

the buttons below or leave me a comment. And if you know anyone who might like

this video please share it with them. Also make sure to subscribe. See you next

week and remember to Be Sexpositive!

For more infomation >> Casual relationships & sex | Why women don't talk about it? - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Jenna Ortega Hispanic Heritage Month Message | Radio Disney - Duration: 2:04.

- Hey, guys.

It is Jenna Ortega.

And I'm super excited because this month

is Hispanic Heritage Month.

[UPBEAT MUSIC]

It means so much to me because it's a month dedicated

to celebrating my culture, who I am

as a person, who my family is.

It's always been so much fun, especially the way

that my family celebrates.

You know, we throw parties, dance,

we catch up on everything, especially when

I haven't seen them in a while.

I also have the funniest tías ever.

So, you know, they'll tell us stories

about, like, what's been going on with work

and all that great stuff.

This month is such a blessing.

It's really amazing to see all of these Latinx people,

you know, coming from all different branches,

whether you're Spanish, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Mexican--

just, you know, all over the globe, wherever.

It's super amazing to see everyone's families

getting together and having such a good time and, you know,

having that bonding experience.

Again, it's a very important month,

and I'm very proud of it.

And you all should be too.

My inspiration is also Latina, and she's also Puerto Rican.

Her name is Gina Rodriguez.

She's an activist.

She's an incredibly talented actress,

one of my favorites for sure.

She's so sweet, so grounded, so humble.

She's just amazing.

She's such an inspiring woman.

And, you know, just being able--

just being able to say that I know her is an honor.

I think our biggest tradition is probably our Christmas

tradition just because that's another big time where, like,

we have a mini family reunion.

And, you know, all of us kids, we'll make the Christmas

cookies, and then the adults will make

the tamales and the beans and the rice and, you know,

all that jazz.

And then at the very end, we'll all sit around the table.

We'll pray together.

And then from then on, it's just fun--

just eating, dancing.

You know, we have, like, family game nights.

And, you know, we'll play cards and do all that stuff.

And it's such a great bonding experience and something

that I'm super grateful for.

Thanks for watching, guys.

Happy Hispanic Heritage Month!

So those are some of my traditions.

Let me know what some of your guys' are.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét