Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

Last Son of Krypton

Man of Steel

Man of Tomorrow

Kal-El

Clark Kent

SUPERMAN

Welcome to the new episode of DC Facts.

Number 1

Clark Kent was initially chosen to become a Green Lantern by Abin Sur's ring but was rejected because he wasn't native to Earth.

Number 2

Deathstroke tried to kill Clark Kent thinking he was Bruce Wayne. Clark defeated him with a flick of his finger.

Number 3

Post-crisis Superman was so strong that he could move whole solar systems with his bare hand.

Number 4

In the future, the hero takes the identity of Superman Prime.

After watching his parents, friends and even Lois Lane die from natural causes.

He decided to leave Earth to soak in the sun for 15,000 years.

Number 5

A world created by Superman, Earth-Q to see if the world without a Superman, nor any superheroes, could work.

It is revealed at the end of the issue that Earth Q is a real world Earth.

This happens in the All-Star Superman #10.

Number 6

Pre-Crisis Superman was fast enough to escape the gravitational pull of a black hole by moving faster than the speed of light.

Number 7

Pre-Crisis Superman had such tremendous super powers that even his sneeze could destroy a whole solar system.

Number 8

Superman doesn't drink alcohol because a drunk Superman would probably destroy cities.

Number 9

In 1993 Superman was killed by Doomsday.

Number 10

In the Amalgam Comics which were comics coming out in the 90's that combined DC and Marvel heroes, Superman was combined with Captain America to create Super-Soldier

Number 11

The reason Superman doesn't wear a mask is to gain peoples trust as it's easier to trust someone when you can see their face.

Number 12

Despite the fact that Superman can fly millions of faster than the speed of light, but still isn't faster than the Flash.

Number 13

Superman actually doesn't need to eat or breathe air as he can live off of solar energy alone.

Number 14

Superman's original arch enemy is not Lex Luthor but telepathic primate Ultra-Humanite.

Number 15

Before Clark Kent was Superman, he was known as Superboy. This was changed in the New 52 so that Clark Kent never become Superboy.

That were 15 facts about Superman.

Tap the circle icon in the top right corner and watch last episodes of DC Facts.

Don't forget to hit the SUBSCRIBE button and the BELL to support my production.

If you like this video hit the LIKE button and SHARE.

Thank you for your attention and I will see you next time. Bye.

For more infomation >> DC Fakta #16 - SUPERMAN - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Les 10 pièges les plus douloureux de la franchise Saw! - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> Les 10 pièges les plus douloureux de la franchise Saw! - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

İŞTE!! O ÇOK BEKLENİLEN C5 SAKLAMA VİDEOSU GELDİ! #eğlence #farklıiçerik #zula - Duration: 23:33.

For more infomation >> İŞTE!! O ÇOK BEKLENİLEN C5 SAKLAMA VİDEOSU GELDİ! #eğlence #farklıiçerik #zula - Duration: 23:33.

-------------------------------------------

Ergenlik-Çocukluk Fotoğraflarımı İnceliyorum | İlayda Akdoğan - Duration: 13:20.

Hello everyone, I'm holding a bunch of photographs of my childhood and puberty, we will have a look at them together.

Some of the photographs are fortunately hard copies. I like hard copy photographs a lot even though I'm a technology person.

Some photographs belonging to the intervals are missing but after I opened my albums, I already saw too many photographs and collected them.

Some photographs will be hard copies and some of them will be digital.

There are too many photos, funny ones, ones belonging to my puberty, etc.

Let's keep the talking short and move onto the photos.

They used to do plenty of photoshoots of me when I was young, covering me in towels, some clothes, etc.

I guess that's why I start posing whenever I see a camera.

I'm a bit more grown up here, I'm not sure about my age, I guess I'm around 3.

I kinda learned how to posed and discovered the blogger pose.

But I look much normal.

This is my favorite photograph since my childhood.

I don't remember these days, of course there are some memories of my childhood but I don't remember most of it.

I just feel like I feel the same thing back in the day, it gives me a nice feeling.

I was very happy, we used to go to our village more often. I used to jump into the snow and scroll around.

Our village was my favorite place, it still is. This is my favorite photo of my childhood.

I also love this very much because I don't have any siblings and I grew up with my cousins since our ages are very close.

I never felt lonely thanks to my cousins.

This is a photograph which I remember very certainly because there were lots of bees.

I was very afraid of bees, I still am.

We are smiling but also trying to tell my aunt to take the photo as soon as possible.

But I'm glad we took this photo. We rubbed those daisies to our hair in order to lighten their color. It didn't work though, I'm not sure.

We were very enthusiastic about going to the bar with Ayşen when we were young.

We used to go on a vacation and our parents would go out to have some fun.

Since Ayşen and I were the worlds most dancing kids, we always wanted to go to a bar and dance.

They used to let us in to small bars.

We would directly run to the dancing area and hype everyone up around us.

We would dance until getting fatigued and our parents would just sit in the corner and chill out. No one would be bothered.

We were making everyone dance and people were having so much fun and here is the world's most nonsense photograph.

This is my cousin Selin and the one in the front is my cousin Aylin.

Selin has a rasp in her hand and I guess I also have one and we're tickling each other.

I guess everyone has tried that, tickling each other's arms, etc. This was our therapy session.

We were just pretty bored and decided to tickle each other simultaneously.

I have a puppy on my lap in this one.

It was one month old. It used to be my father's friend's puppy.

The other day was a national day (September 23rd) so my mother put rollers on my hair

in order to make my hair curly.

My father's friend told my father that he had a puppy for a day and told him that they could brought me there to play with the puppy.

I'm that person who never owns a dog but loves playing with the dogs of her relatives or friends.

So my father told me the situation and I was wondering how I could go there with the rollers on my head.

I ended up going there with the rollers on my head. People were laughing at me, etc.

I was busy playing with the puppy all day but it kept falling asleep since it was too young. I was just caressing its head.

I was obsessed with people's elbows when I was young.

I used to fall asleep while playing with them.

You know the skin covering your elbow here? It was working better in people with thicker skin.

Since my father's skin was thicker, it was working the best on him.

I have a pacifier in my mouth in this photo and I'm paying with my father's elbow before falling asleep on that chair.

I once fell asleep on the bus and my mother was shocked wondering how I fell asleep on a bus and then she followed my

hand and saw it on a random guy's elbow sitting next to us.

Then my mom asked the guy to sit still because I used to sleep very hard.

The guy didn't get bothered and I slept all the way while playing with his elbow.

Special thanks to that guy, good people still exist.

Oh my God, why did Tatilya shut down?

Why is it gone? I used to beg my father every Sunday to go to Tatilya.

My favorite thing was to sit in the very front of this train.

I would count the people in the line and I wouldn't get on the train if I was missing the front seat.

I'm pretty young here but they were still letting me in the train. Maybe the train seemed too big to me since I was very young.

I used to love Tatilya. I used to be obsessed with yoga and pilates when I was young.

They used to broadcast yoga and pilates and I would try to do them.

I'm doing a meditation here and I have three candles in front of me.

Now it's time for the school years. Here is a school event. I literally took part in all school events.

This is my best friend in elementary school, Buğçe.

Here is a photo in which we look more clear.

I made a hairstyle video, it looks like a followed the trends while I was young and I got my hair done. It's just a bit on the side.

I'm reading a poem here. I would do everything in a school event.

I would read poems, dance, do speeches, etc.

I was most probably reading a poem. Why is that girl starring at me like that?

That's a weird glance.

These are the times I miss the most, the band times.

I don't know why the band lasted for so short or why I liked it this much.

This was my first year in the band. There would be a walk from Şişli to Taksim.

Ayşen, my mother and my father would walk beside me.

I was playing and they were following me.

This was my last year in the band and I was the major, which was my biggest goal. I wanted to be the major since 8th grade.

Here are the times in which I used to work. I was acting in En İyi Arkadaşım in this photo.

It was my birthday and they surprised me in the set. There also a photo in which they surprise. Let me see.

Here it is. They surprised me during the set. You can see how happy I am.

After that moment, since I was going to have my own birthday party at home the set coiffeur did my hair.

I wonder who were taking these pictures.

This is a photo from the set of Bez Bebek.

I couldn't find many photos belonging to these times, we were taking pictures with our phones.

We probably didn't get them hard copied.

This is a memory from those days.

Here is İlayda Akdoğan 101, Disney Channel used to be my passion.

I met up with Joe Jonas in this photo.

He visited me at my place when he came to Istanbul.

We took a picture while he was singing for me.

By the way, I invented selfie.

I used to be the kid who took the most selfies in the world.

I was going to have my first Zümrüt photoshoot. I stuck a piercing on my nose, guess you can tell where my piercing passion was coming from.

I think I really look like my current display.

I really look similar to the pictures I take right now.

It was a selfie as I remember. This one was also a selfie. Why would you take a selfie after a shower?

I took a selfie in shower.

These are the times which I discovered Starbucks. I took a selfie with my Frappuchino.

I didn't know what Frappuchino was, I also didn't know what Starbucks was.

After realizing that the things in people's hands were Starbucks, I went to a Starbucks and told the barista

to give me the thing that everyone were holding in there hands, the brownish thing with the round lid.

Here is a cringe photograph. They put a Hannah Montana cardboard to a D&R store, promoting the books of the series.

Hannah Montana is at the same height with me and I took a picture with her cardboard. This sign used to be very popular back then.

I used to be a model in Bebeğim magazine since I was 6 months old.

This is a photo belonging to those times. They told me to act like I was brushing my hair.

I was cooperating very well, there are some nice photos here.

They involved my mother in this one, this is one of our cutest photos.

I remember the letter beside this one.

''Let your kids do something on their own, for example, let them zip their own coats.''

I probably hate zipping my own coat.

I'm breathing a sigh, I probably can't zip my coat.

The hard copied photos are finished. We have the digital ones left. They belong to my puberty times.

We will also have a quick look at them.

We discovered that concerts were great when we were in our puberty period.

My whole puberty was spent in concerts.

Whenever a celebrity came to Turkey, I never missed their concerts.

We went to LMFAO concert in this one. Ayşen, me and Zeynep we all look very ugly, Ayşen will be mad at me for this.

We are dying from happiness, it was the concert which we had the most fun ever.

This is also from a concert. We went to a festival somewhere, I don't really remember.

It rained a lot all day long and we were sitting on the ground just like all festivals.

They were giving away Red Bull and it was the first day of my life on which I drank Red Bull for the first time.

My friend got one and I was very thirsty, water was out of reach.

I was drinking Red Bull for the first time and I liked it a lot. I hadn't passed the Red Bull back to her and I drank all of it in the corner.

Another photo from my puberty. Why does the word ''fuck'' sound so cool to people in puberty?

I don't get it now. I had like 55 beanies. Words like ''Fuck'', ''Fuck this shit'', ''You fucking fuck'', etc were typed on them.

I was not a depressive kid who hated life but I don't know why I had them.

They were all gifts from different stores.

Instagram partnerships were not this much popular back then and some small stores would send you apparels for free and you would share them on your feed.

I used to be a kid that would use social media like a maniac. I started to use Ask.fm, Instagram, Twitter at a very early age.

That kind of stuff used to be very cool back then but nobody is doing free partnership anymore since the global brands are in the field.

I was promoting this beanie, that's why I took this photo.

This is a photo from Mustang times. My character's name was written on the wall beside her bed.

I took this photo to keep it as a memory but my look changed dramatically.

My facial lines are still the same but until your face gets its final shape, you look kinda weird. I can't even recognize myself in some photos.

It felt like my life flashed before my eyes. The hard copy photos are much better, my mother fortunately

insisted on getting the hard copied photos.

I get my hard copied photos from those machines who print out pocket photos and stick them into my album.

Even though I can't print out all my photos, I pick the ones that are special to me.

It feels good to accumulate and maintain hard copied photos because the digital ones may get lost much easier.

Even though you save them, it becomes pretty tough to find them back since there are other incoming photos.

That's why I have much less photos on the digital side.

I couldn't really find all the photos I was looking for due to the complexity in the photo album in my phone.

But I think I was still able to demonstrate most of my youth intervals. If you have been following me for a long time, then you must know my youth better.

It ended up being a cute video in which I shared my youth photos. Hopefully you guys liked it.

This is it for today's video. I am consistently uploading new videos every Monday and Wednesday. See you guys in another video, bye.

For more infomation >> Ergenlik-Çocukluk Fotoğraflarımı İnceliyorum | İlayda Akdoğan - Duration: 13:20.

-------------------------------------------

R.L. Stine: Legacy of Goosebumps - Duration: 1:06:02.

For more infomation >> R.L. Stine: Legacy of Goosebumps - Duration: 1:06:02.

-------------------------------------------

Rise - Katy Perry - Full Music Video - Most Popular Singer - Music Club FM - Duration: 3:16.

Rise - Katy Perry - Full Music Video - Most Popular Singer - Music Club FM

Rise - Katy Perry - Full Music Video - Most Popular Singer - Music Club FM

Rise - Katy Perry - Full Music Video - Most Popular Singer - Music Club FM

Rise - Katy Perry - Full Music Video - Most Popular Singer - Music Club FM

For more infomation >> Rise - Katy Perry - Full Music Video - Most Popular Singer - Music Club FM - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Giroud Seni Sevmiyorum ! Chelsea Maçına Çıktık | Pes 2019 Analig 11. Bölüm - Duration: 21:29.

For more infomation >> Giroud Seni Sevmiyorum ! Chelsea Maçına Çıktık | Pes 2019 Analig 11. Bölüm - Duration: 21:29.

-------------------------------------------

How to brand YouTube videos 2018 - Duration: 1:49.

Did you know you could add your own

watermark or brand to every single one

of your YouTube videos just like this one

here. I'll show you how in this video.

Here we go. So you just need to go to

creator studio there you can select channel and

here under branding you'll see the

option. So you say add watermark and as

it says use one colour for best results.

So you can design your own or

potentially upload a logo file for

example so I'll just do that for mine.

I'll just click on there and click open

and then say save You can decide whether.

or not to play it throughout the entire

video or have it there throughout the

entire video or just for a period of

time. So I've got customized start time I'm just

going to say entire video and say update.

And you can see on this Welcome Channel

video now if I hover over here there

appears with the option to subscribe. So

you could just have the button as we saw

in the other one with subscribe now

instead of your logo, but I like to

have the business logo on every video

and that's throughout now the entire channel.

So that's it from me I'm Paul from PR

Wilson media your social media personal

trainer Cheers.

For more infomation >> How to brand YouTube videos 2018 - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

[ASMR다온][ENG SUB] 발 마사지 해주는 남자친구 Role play ASMR - Duration: 10:10.

Honey,

come on

I brought water.

Come quickly.

Where does this water noise come from?

Come quickly and come quickly. I think there's a sound coming from above.

Take your socks off. Your feet...

How's the water temperature?

I'll give you a foot massage. I wanted to try this.

Stay still.

Your feet are really clean.

It's clean.

Did you wash your feet?

How can you be so clean?

Honey

Don't worry, not only your feet are ugly, but other parts of you are ugly.

Hold still, hold still. The water is splashing.

I learned to massage while watching the video.

I will show you.

How do you feel? Was it cool?

Ah... My hands hurt. Did you hear the sound coming from my bones?

I'm making this much effort, honey. You should be cool.

Why, I have to do this part. Stay still.

Stay still.

I have to put my hands between your toes here and do this.

You have to stretch this out.

It's not dirty, it's okay.

Now you have to rinse again.

All right, finish up. Lift it up again.

Here's the heel. I need to wash my hands.

I'll get my hands wet again.

You have to rub it around here.

Cool, right?

Cool?

Dead skin won't come out, that's all right.

You don't have to mind if it comes out. It's just a foot.

Who has no dead skin for feet?

How do you feel?

Cool?

All right, wash it.

All right, one foot...

one foot is finish.

Yeah, you have no dead skin.

Okay, okay, I'll believe you.

I don't know what's floating around here.

And you should always have a tight foot massage. You don't know anything.

Give me your feet. I'll wipe them off.

You have beautiful feet.

Your feet are better than your face now.

I'm kidding.

That's how pretty your feet are.

Now, give me this foot.

Give me your foot, don't you?

Give it to me.

Give it to me.

All right. If you don't, I can pull.

Honey's foot~ thank you for your efforts. You have a lot of trouble, don't you?

This must be true. You have a hard time because if carrying on your hard and heavy master.

Oh, don't move, don't move. Don't move.

You're working hard.

I'll give you a good massage.

Put your feet in here like this...

Stay still.

Cool, isn't it?

Say it's cool. I don't know how many videos I've seen.

Tell me you're cool quickly.

It's cool between your toes, isn't it?

Say it's cool.

Come on.

Come on.

If you don't say it's cool, I will kiss on your foot.

Come on.

What?

I can only hear 'co', speak up.

Co... And what?

Okay, okay.

Now, rinse again.

Now, I'm going to wipe this part off, and I'm going to do the heel.

Was it cool?

This is the part that many people can just pass.

They have to take care of this once a week.

People have to go to the shops once a week and take care of them, but they're not good at it.

Cool?

No, your feet are clean.

Honey, kiss me.

Give me a quick kiss. I'm having a hard time, please. Kiss me quickly.

Now, you can rinse it out.

Your feet are beautiful.

It's so pretty.

People with beautiful feet have a pretty face.

A person with pretty feet has a pretty face and a pretty heart.

So your feet are not pretty?

Did you hear that?

I didn't know you heard it. You have good ears?

Hold still, the water is splashing.

I'll wipe it off.

How do you feel? Was it cool?

Yeah, I see you do. I'll do this a lot if you do a lot of pretty things.

For more infomation >> [ASMR다온][ENG SUB] 발 마사지 해주는 남자친구 Role play ASMR - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Is Email Marketing Dead in 2018? - Duration: 9:22.

it's 2018 and if you're still doing email marketing well is your business

dead so is email marketing actually dead let's jump in and find out so it

obviously depends on a lot of different factors first and foremost email

marketing in the overall sense is very very very much still alive and well it

depends on how you're doing email marketing just like any other niche just

like any other strategy just like any other online form of marketing or

business there are different ways to do it and perform it different strategies

to put your stuff in front of the customer and if you're doing email

marketing like any of these ways I'm about to talk about then yes it is dead

however we're gonna go into things and ways that you can approach email

marketing which is very much still alive that are actually going to really really

really help your business and if you implement these strategies they're going

to really kind of 10x your bottom line or your business's profit so let's jump

in another old form of email marketing that is 100 percent dead is if you have

an email list of cold leads yes it can still work in a lot of ways but in the

general sense it's dying so we're just gonna classify that as dead so let's

pretend that this is your email list maybe it's not even the cold email list

maybe it's just your email list of the majority of people around a certain

niche and you know you're gonna send them an offer then you're going to send

them a CPA offer then you might send them an offer on you know a sale that

your store is having that way is dead now maybe you have a landing page and

you're one step further than this maybe you have a landing page and you're

collecting emails into your list and you're you're obviously just building an

email list people this is one of the Google questions to get all fans in here

is literally one of the questions in my old email on affiliate marketing

mastermind course that I used to teach people would literally call me and

they'd be like Brian I have a a hunter that I have an email list built

of a hundred thousand people around X niche how valuable is that and I'd be

like it's not very valuable at all or they come to me and they'd be like I

have that same hundred thousand email list built around this niche you know

what offer should I send them and how do I make money from that well you can make

a little bit of money from that maybe but in all honesty it's not valuable at

all and if you're doing the own marketing like that it chances are it's

dying you can't just build a list and then potentially keep that list to

market future stuff to doesn't necessarily work that way if you're

doing email marketing like this guess what that's dying the reason being is

even more kameena has there's a lot of factors in email marketing number one

first and foremost is a good copy you have to understand copywriting which is

basically the art of selling in written form now I'm not a copyright guru a

copyright master but I definitely starting to understand it more and more

I've been reading a lot of copywriting books and I really appreciate the art

that is copywriting and I'm the first to tell you that if you can put good copy

in your emails or in your courses or in anything you're gonna sell more and it's

a lot easier to do so the reason being for a lot different factors we're

actually gonna talk about this a lot and other videos coming up so I'm not gonna

go to too into detail with it and what good copy is but you have to talk put

yourself in the customers shoes talking the customers language talk and talking

just a talk and talk talk in ways that you're presenting your information or

presenting your product in you know forms or fashion that the customer is

going to want it don't tell the customer what you want them to hear or what you

want them to know tell the customer what they want why they want it pull yourself

in the customer or the potential email you know leads shoes and talk in there a

language why do they want it what's their need which ties me into point

number two you need to build the trust first back in there pork and you need to

identify their need and address a need you can't just build an email list and

then save that email list and market is sent to that email list a month in the

future because they don't they've already forgotten about you in 2018 you

have to build the trust you have to build a respect and you have to build

the rapport and you have to obviously keep harping back on their need so the

reason I'm telling you this is because you want to stay in front of the

customer you want nurture that relationship I don't know

what this is but you want to nurture the relationship you want to stay obviously

you know first of all that trust first build that respect and first of all that

rapport and then obviously continue to foster their needs to build that

relationship so that when you do market them products in your sequence which is

we're about to talk about here in a second they'll obviously you'll have all

this built and with a little bit of good copy you'll be able to convert them and

make some money so what do I mean by that as I let's just jump into the next

section because I completely forgot my I

forgot this so here we go we're gonna erase this and I'm gonna show you

exactly what I mean now I talked about this a lot and lately I've been doing a

lot on landing pages and a lot on email marketing sequences and a lot of email

marketing courses and landing pages courses not here to sell you any that

I'm just letting you know that I'm into this lately so I know what I'm talking

about you have a landing page it's something

I've talked about droves recently this is your your submit it will just color

that in so you know obviously this is your landing page when people do you

don't just want to send them down and collect an email list to build and

market in the future what you actually want to do if you want to collect them

in an email is to go to market for the future that's totally fine but you need

to trust it build that trust that respect in that report identify their

need and foster that relationship so what do I mean by that well so identify

what what their need is you have to drive that person to the landing page

for a specific reason for me specifically I give away free to your

option of course okay so when I get with my free drop from the course and if you

want a free to free drop shipping courses actually I give a bonus on the

way to you want my Amazon shop term course free and you want my Shopify drop

shipping horse free link in the description also link up in the

right-hand corner I know that when people come to my landing page guess

what they are interested in drop shipping so I want to foster that drop

shipping relationship I also know that they're interested in making money

online in some form or fashion probably e-commerce they're probably into

interested in some form of online marketing and they want to make money on

I know the niche and I know their need so I know their need and I want to

foster that relationship so what I do I send them to an email marketing sequence

now I can get deep in the email marketing sequences you know kind of

sending them through email marketing funnels that aren't just one-off emails

back to back but for the sake of giving you a basic understanding of it we won't

tell too deep into it so let's say that this is email number one this is email

number two this is email number three this is email number four and so on and

so forth just keeps going down the email sequence now obviously like I said you

can get really really complicated with your email sequence and send them into

you know multiple different funnels and so on and so forth but if you want you

know their needs so you know their needs dropshipping you want to foster that

relationship like I said build that trust that respect and rapport so that

when you do potentially market them something in the future they're more

likely to purchase from you or at least be susceptible to your sales pitch okay

so if you don't foster that they're not going to even be susceptible susceptible

they're just gonna spam me where they're gonna unsubscribe someone and so forth

so I want to give them some value here in the first email but I don't just want

to give them any value I don't want to say here's a free you know coupon code

or whatever I want to give them some value related to drop shipping or give

them some value related to online marketing or making money online in some

form or fashion guess what you know in email number two I make them some more

value related to drop shipping here's three drop shipping tips a video I just

did on three drop fitting tips where you know you can 10x your sales or really

kind of get more potential customers your website boom I guarantee you

anybody that hit the landing page for a free drop from course that went through

the fridge option of course is going to be interested in three tips to 10x their

sales or three tips to get more potential customers to their drop

shipping store then maybe in the third email I give them some more value and

obviously I would do this you know a little bit more and more but eventually

I'm gonna sell them and email marketing in this sense is not dead because at

this point they're going to be more susceptible to my sales pitch and I've

nurtured that trust I've nurtured that respect I've nurtured that rapport and I

know their needs so when I go to sell them something it's gonna be based on

that need as well okay guys so it's gonna be

related and in that sense email marketing is not that so it really

depends on how your bringing your email marketing no

sequence to light what your email marketing plan is and strategy is

overall and obviously the answers to those questions are gonna dictate

whether or not it's actually dead so you got any email marking questions drop

them in the comments section down below I would love to answer them for you if

you have any landing page questions or anything specifically about online

marketing green commerce or making money online also feel free to drop them in

the comment section down below I would love to answer them for you hit that

like button I genuinely appreciate it and lets me that you know that you enjoy

content like this so I can keep making more of it and I'll see in the next one

For more infomation >> Is Email Marketing Dead in 2018? - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

On DÉFEND La Mère RUSSIE ! – SQUAD Gameplay fr - Duration: 8:58.

For more infomation >> On DÉFEND La Mère RUSSIE ! – SQUAD Gameplay fr - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

How Many Homes Can You Buy With Credit? - Part 4 - Duration: 7:37.

Hey, welcome back to the series on partnering and real estate and how to do

it. And today's topic is really, "How many homes can you qualify for?" If you're

going to partner up and do real estate, your credit has limitations. So, the question

is, "How far will your credit actually go?"

So, the first thing that you need to understand is that my credit, your credit,

the President of the United States credit, all of our credit has a limit.

Which means banks are only comfortable lending so much to us. Now, I will tell

you that if you're getting into a partnership arrangement and you're the

funding partner, that means that you're bringing money or credit or both to the

table, you want to be aware of how far your credit can really go. In today's

financial climate and really what it's been for quite a long time, is that banks

are comfortable helping you lend on up to maybe 10 homes.

You'd have to probably use a variety of different banks. But ultimately, what ends

up happening is that when you buy an investment property, you can imagine that

that mortgage reflects on your credit. And what that does is that increases

your debt-to-income ratio. However, you can supply the bank with the rental

contract. And they'll take 75% of the income and count it against the debt.

So, if you have a solid cash flow on that property, it could bring it all the way

back down to zero. And in that bank side is they're basically saying, it's like, "We

see that you have a home but you're not financially negatively impacted." In fact,

often if you do it the right way you can be positively financially impacted and

actually qualify easier with every home you buy. But banks have a tolerance.

They've got rapid acquisition rules on how many homes will allow you to buy it

in a certain period of time. We'll have rules on whether you can buy one at a

time versus two or three at a time. And ultimately, when you get to ten, most

banks are going to say, "You're out of the game." That does not mean that you're out

of the game. What it does mean is that we need at some point in the journey to

bring on what I call a credit partner. Now, credit partner is the individual

that says, "I got great income, I got great credit.

I don't maybe have money to invest in real estate but if you'll give me a

small piece of the profits maybe 5 or 10 percent on the back, maybe is

something a little different to incentivize me, I'll actually carry the

liability of this." Well, in my specific case, my partner's normally get 5%

of profits and I'll pay them a couple thousand dollars on the front. So,

that means they get something upfront. And then when the home eventually comes

off their credit years later, they're also going to get a percentage of the

proceeds at the time of sale. So, I just want to share with you... If any of that

went over your head, what it basically means is, there's no limit to how much

real estate you can buy. Would I give up 5 or 10% of profits to be able

to continue buying as many homes as I want with the bank system? Absolutely. So,

I want you to be aware that that does exist. Now, let's jump into

pre-qualification. Whether you are bringing someone on to partner with or

if you're going to be my partner. As the funding partner one of the things that

we need to ascertain is where you at financially with your credit? That means

we're going to put together something we call a mega file. That means one of my

assistants is going to put you in touch with my banking team. And they're going to

request a stack of documents. And it might take you a couple hours to track

it all down. They're going to want recent mortgage statements or the last two

years of taxes. They're going to want recent pay stubs, they're going to pull your credit.

They're going to do all of these things. And what they're looking to do is not

qualify you for doing an investment property. Remember, we're trying to build

a huge portfolio right out of the gate. We can pretty much determine how many

homes you'll ever be able to purchase. And can you buy one at a time, two at a

time or three at a time. One of the things that can be challenging for some

people is to actually do the boring minutia.

I need my partners to do this. You've got to go dig in and gather up all your

personal finances. Don't be a worried about being judged. You need to be honest

and you want to supply everything. It is a third party lending team. There's

nothing they can do with that financial information by law. They can't sell it,

they can't share it, they can't do anything. In fact, their offices are under

lock and key. Because that information is not allowed to switch hands in any way

shape or form. Now, if you supply all of those documents... And I would encourage

you to do it as soon as possible like that's one of those things as a partner.

You can say, "Hey, I'm being a good partner. I'm jumping right on the bandwagon. I'm

going to supply all that." And we give it to the lending team. And what they're doing

is they're looking at all the different banks that we work with. Now, remember

this is a team that has done hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and millions

of dollars worth of lending? This is their specialty. They're not going to treat

this like a normal loan. This isn't your buddy or roommate or

family member that does loans. They're not allowed into the process here.

Because we're actually looking at a series of banks, a sequence of banks and

how to get your credit to go as far as possible. Now, after they've had your file

for a few days, they're going to get back in touch and essentially say, "Here's how

much you can buy. Here's one you can buy, here's how often you can buy, here's our

banks with rapid acquisition rules, here's the banks that don't care how

many you have. These are the banks that have slightly

lower rates versus higher rates." But they're all going to be within a similar

margin of each other. And the team that I've set up to do this, basically, they

charge very standard rates and they're going to do a lot of extra work and go

above and beyond to help build this portfolio. Now a lot of people I will

pause for a moment to say, "get rate conscious." I want you to understand I'm

extraordinarily rate conscious. But there's something more important than

being conscious about rate. And that's scoring the next deal. Imagine for a

moment going with the bank that maybe has a slightly higher interest rate.

Maybe a quarter percent higher. But they'll allow you to buy your next four

homes when the bank with the lower interest rate wouldn't. That means that

you actually can get in the game. And we're not ever going to have

conversations and mincing words over a half a percent or a quarter percent or

an eighth of a percent. Because I want the lowest rate possible because that

will give us the highest cash flow possible. But remember, if we're earning

20% ROI on a deal and the interest rates a quarter higher then

maybe this 20% ROI drops just to hair. You know what?

Whether it's 20% or 19 and a half or 20 and a half percent, guess what?

That's the big money that we're focused on. So, we are going to be rate conscious.

But it's more important to make sure we can buy all the real estate that we want.

Now, what if we find out that you actually can't qualify? You might have as

a partner money but you may not be able to have very usable credit? Some of you

might own a business and you might have a lot of right offs. And so, you might

make a fantastic income but thank goodness to our tax write-off system, it

might not look like you have much. So the eyes of the bank might say, "Well, they

can't really buy anything or they can't do very much." Don't worry. We're going to

bring in a credit partner from day one or day ten or day 1,000 because at some

point we know credit will run out and it's about being able to buy the next

deal. That's the most important part of building wealth. To get it compounding

and compounding and compounding. So in the first decade, a little can turn into

a lot. And the second decade a massive amount of money can turn into a legacy

that can keep feeding generations and doing tremendous good. Listen, if you're

looking at becoming my partner, thank you for watching this. If you're watching

this so that you can learn how to partner with other people, I hope that

this video gave you exactly what you needed. If you are going to partner with

me, just remember when the time comes to gather the financial documents for the

mega file, I want you to scramble to make it a top

priority because there is some setup time before we're actually able to go

out there and do real estate. And the pre-qual is one of those parts that will

keep us from actually getting under contract and getting action on our very

first deal. So, get it in place, get it put together. And remember, if you are

interested in partnering, you can talk to my team by clicking the link below.

Otherwise, we'll see you on the next video.

For more infomation >> How Many Homes Can You Buy With Credit? - Part 4 - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

🎷 The Essence of Jazz according to Checco Zalone 🎷 Let's have fun with Checco Zalone! 🎷 - Duration: 2:17.

I will explain to you the Essence of Jazz

What is Jazz?

First of all, if you have to leave your woman

or to say some difficult things,

do it in a jazz club

because - during the jazz double bass solo -

whatever you do is better than the double bass solo!

First of all,

when something is jazz?

To recognize the jazz,

when you hear a beautiful melody,

which you understand,

something that pleases your ear,

listen to the jazz pianist ...

And within you, there is a question:

"What the fxxx is it?"

"That's jazz! ... "

Canova: Make us a very simple piece

Canova: 'Happy Birthday to You'

You see what the jazz pianist would do:

and he also boasts of this sxxx ...... !

And there's someone in the audience

who says, "He's good!" ...

Thank you, thank you

For more infomation >> 🎷 The Essence of Jazz according to Checco Zalone 🎷 Let's have fun with Checco Zalone! 🎷 - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

"Above End" Episode 14 - Wine cellar - Planet Coaster - Duration: 34:07.

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to Above End!

First of all, if you haven't seen episode 13 from Wikz

Go and check it out first, he creates an amazing hotel!

This hotel is located on the back of our island.

Okay now, lets start

In my last 3 video's I constructed the vineyard and surrounding buildings.

You probably noticed the buildings where not finished yet on the back side.

But I wanted to start on something else first

This episide is still part of the vineyard complex.

But this time we go underground.

In the basement of the buildings there will be a dark ride.

I normaly wanted to start on a new coaster inside the island...

But I needed to know how many space I needed for this dark ride.

So the best option was to create the dark ride first.

And that is what I did.

I already wanted apologize, because most of the building is underground...

The lighting and camera movement are not that great to watch.

But I still wanted to show you all how I did this as the dark ride is rather complex.

As you already can see I had some truggle to do the pathing.

But as you may know the pathing is most of the time an issue in my creations.

Its most of the time a struggle to what you want.

But than its more satisfying when you do get it right!

Also the free clearance around the path always is so big that I always run into issues.

Like here, the terrain was not thick enough that it dissappeared on the place where my grapevines where.

But I filled it up with scenery rock pieces and it worked out great.

I used the same technique on my Taron recreation build.

Using these small rocks to make a thin layer to cover ground. Instead of using shapes

As you can see here. I struggle again with the exit path.

For some reason the terrain didnt let me place the path.

But after a lot of fiddling I got it.

As you will see the path is rather wide. But we will be placing scenery buildings on top of it ...

and using the barriers to guide the guests through it.

This technique I use a lot. So instead of filling the missing path with scenery...

I make the paths bigger and fill them up with scenery.

So you done see the curbs or edges on the path

I also see other creators cover the path and placing it higher so it covers the kurbs...

But than your guests feet will clip into the scenery floor. And as you may know me already.

I don't like stuff clipping into scenery at all

Okay but now I'm going to start on the track ride layout itself.

Using the smallest auto tunnel setting.

I could have done the terraforming myself, but the auto tunnel ensures me I wont have any terrain colision.

I did had the idea to interact with the dive coaster station. Passing by the queue and exit path.

You will see the ride clips through the wall, but ofc that will be fixed when we start to theming the ride.

After finishing the dark ride layout, I start on the entrance path and sign.

Using the same style and theming as the vineyard.

I didn't actualy had any plans on having this dark ride entrance on this location.

But after messing around with it I think this entrance location is really a great place.

Near the vineyard shop plaza.

Okay now its time for the entrance sign.

I named the dark ride 'Cave à vin'

That is french for 'Wine cellar'

I wanted to theme the dark ride to a wine cellar.

But with the dark ride being so long now.

I thought I could do more with the theming.

The plan is not to made a 'how wine is made' dark ride.

With several scenes where you see how the wine is made

fermentation, bottling, storing etc...

Because this will be a long work, me and Wikz will work together on it

Spaced over several episodes.

After this sign was done, it was time to start the station theming

The station will be part wine barrel storage and work area with several props.

The main barrel storage will be on the end of this video.

So that all I wanted to mention in this video.

Next video will be on the channel of Wikz

Stay tuned for that, and thank you a lot for wathing!

For more infomation >> "Above End" Episode 14 - Wine cellar - Planet Coaster - Duration: 34:07.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Toxic [Invalyd] ♥Bowsette♥ - Duration: 2:55.

♥Bowsette♥

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Toxic [Invalyd] ♥Bowsette♥ - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

💮☣Иностранец реагирует на VibeHunter x LBRTY - Порок - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> 💮☣Иностранец реагирует на VibeHunter x LBRTY - Порок - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Used MI Brand Mobile In Dhanmondi / Buy Sell & Exchange Mobile Shop In BD / Shapon Khan Vlogs - Duration: 11:09.

For more infomation >> Used MI Brand Mobile In Dhanmondi / Buy Sell & Exchange Mobile Shop In BD / Shapon Khan Vlogs - Duration: 11:09.

-------------------------------------------

WORK – LeFloid VS The World Ep 5 - Duration: 22:05.

For more infomation >> WORK – LeFloid VS The World Ep 5 - Duration: 22:05.

-------------------------------------------

【Dead by Daylight】雑談しながらケイト育成論 #2 - Duration: 2:23:03.

For more infomation >> 【Dead by Daylight】雑談しながらケイト育成論 #2 - Duration: 2:23:03.

-------------------------------------------

Does 5 Million Make you Rich? - And 2 Other Questions - Duration: 10:08.

Welcome back I'm Nate Woodbury and I'm doing another paddle board episode.

Actually I got 3 different questions that I'm going to combine into one episode.

The first question in my ziploc bag of notes here in case I fall in. "Is having

$5,000,000 considered rich?" So, I'll talk about that one first and then

I'll jump to the question, "How can I make money by sharing on Facebook?" And then

the last question I'll answer is, "Whom shall I follow on YouTube?" So, stay tuned.

Okay, so let's answer the question, "Is $5,000,000 considered rich?" I'm

going to say yes. And I'll tell you why. I'll tell you mathematically why. What I would

consider, categorizes you or qualifies you as being rich is if you have enough

residual income that you don't have to work. That your finances are taken care

of. You can do what you want with your time. So, let's just start with some

simple math. If you had a million dollars and you put that in an annuity and

you're drawing a four percent draw on that. That's about as much as you can

expect from an annuity. So, that would be 40 thousand dollars per year of income

that that 1 million dollars would provide you. So, if you've got $5,000,000

then that's 200,000 per year. So, if you had $5,000,000,

you could put that in an annuity. That's going to guarantee you a

4% without depleting your principal. Now, if you had a residual

income of 200,000 per year would you consider yourself rich? I say, yeah.

That's great. That would be a great income. That would be a great residual

income. And I think that would category somebody is rich is that as much as you

want and that's for you to answer. Now, many of you know that I'm the YouTube

producer for a channel called, "Kris Krohn, Limitless TV." And what does Kris do? He

does real estate investing. And so, I've learned there's so much better things to

do than an annuity. And i'm ging to see not going to cover that in this episode. But you

could take $$5,000,000, you could easily invest in real estate

using a smart conservative approach that mitigates your risk. And generate well

more than 200,000 per year with that 500,000. So, there's ways that you could

really multiply your wealth. So, I recommend you go check out Kris Krohn's

channel, Limitless TV. And I'll see you over there behind the camera. Alright,

so we turn around here and answer the next question. "How can I make money by

sharing on Facebook?" Now, I have a friend that I'm just guessing where she's at

right now. She's probably at about $700,000 per year by sharing on

Facebook. She's the only one I know that's really making a living off her

Facebook. Everyone else I know does it through YouTube. So, I'll tell you what

she shares publicly so it's not a secret that I'm sharing. She's a friend of mine

and she's been kind enough to let me pick her brain. But some of the things

that I'm... I'll just share what I know that she is shared publicly. Now, what she does

is she makes one minute videos. And their recipe videos. You know, you've seen them

where the most of the time the camera is aiming down at the counter. And it shows

eggs being thrown in and sugar being thrown in and flour being thrown in and

it being, you know, you snap your finger and it's all mixed together. And then yet

it goes in the oven and it comes right back out and it's beautiful. And I don't

know what recipe I just made. Flour, eggs and sugar. Whatever that makes. I eat

whole food plant-based. No meat, no sugar, no dairy. But anyway, that's besides the

point. She makes one minute videos, she posts one new video every single day.

And then she posts another video or two to her Facebook page.

That's a repost. So she just wanted to repost up her videos and she does shares

of other people's similar videos. They've kind of got a collaboration effort going

with the team of like, you know, six or seven different foodies. And so, in total

from like 7:00 or 8:00 in the morning until like 8:00 or 9:00 at night, she's

got the one post going out every single hour on her Facebook page. She says... She

said this if it summit last year. "If you're going to do anything on Facebook and

want any promotion at all from Facebook, you've got at least post two things per

day on your Facebook page." Twice per day. And I, you know, and I would recommend

doing that at consistent times. She's obviously taking it to a higher level to

where you know she's posting at least a dozen times every single day. Now, how

does she make money with that? Now, Facebook has rolled out their

monetization platform, their partner program like a YouTube has. And so, you

know, that's an option. And she says that it's looking promising but that's not

where she's making the goal for income right now. She has a blog. And on her blog

she has banner advertisements. And little video advertisement windows that show up

on her blog. So, when people watch one of her one-minute videos, they'll want the

recipe and people can click the link. You know, go to her blog and they'll see all

these advertisements. They'll get the recipe, they get value. They might visit

around two other pages for other recipes. And because she gets so much traffic to

her blog because her videos are now getting millions of views, some of a

million, some hundreds of thousands. The weakest ones I've seen are in the

multiple tens of thousands. But many of them are getting tens of millions.

Because you get so much traffic to her blog,

she's able to show tons and tons of advertisements. And so, she's making a lot.

So, that's how you post to Facebook and make money. That's the only example I

know. Now, I know a lot of people who are successful business owners. They post to

Facebook and they're using it to grow their business. But really, my perspective

is that they are mostly using Facebook to nurture their existing tribe. So, you

can grow your tribe. Meaning the people that follow you, that are friends with

you, that like you. and you can strengthen that relationship on Facebook. But I

found it very, very hard to actually get new followers, to build a new following

on Facebook. And and to really convert that into traffic for business. Obviously,

I love YouTube and I talk about YouTube a lot. And I know how to to get traffic

from YouTube, to really see you as a hero, to see you as an expert. You know, if

you're creating an average length of video, to be ten minutes long, when they

watch a video, they're getting a lot of content from you. They're getting to know

you, they're getting to recognize you and when they see another video of you that

they're like, "Oh, yeah I remember that person. They were good. Let's watch, let's

watch today's video." And they'll subscribe to your channel. And so, it's

just a great way of building a relationship. It's pretty hard to do that

on Facebook. Alright. So now, let's tackle the last question, "Whom should I follow

on YouTube?" Well, I guess I have two categories of channels you should follow.

One, subscribe and follow two channels that you enjoy, right? Sometimes I feel

like just... I don't know what's the word. Sometimes I just feel like turning my

brain off for a moment. But I don't feel like putting in a full 45 minutes for a

Netflix episode. And I'll bring up YouTube. And

YouTube will show me some things that I've, you know, some videos from channels

that I've recently watched or that I'm subscribed to. And I recommend you do the

same. I love it. Now, I'm not saying I recommend you watch

YouTube all day long. But obviously, you know, watch what's those that you enjoy,

that you enjoy learning from or that you just find funny or entertaining.

Subscribe, follow and watch channels that you want to be liked. That you want to

learn from. So, if you know of a YouTuber that is doing some things. That you are

you know impressed with. You'd really like to emulate, then watch their videos

to study, to learn. I mean, that's what I did when I got started. Well and I still

do that today. When I watch a vlogger and they they're walking around and they

walk past a mirror, I pause it I rewind a few frames and I go frame-by-frame so I

can see what camera are they using for this episode. When they're standing close

to the camera and you can see the reflection of the lights in their eyes, I

look to see, "Okay, how they got their lights set up. Ooh, they got kind of off

to the side here. They got one or they got two lights." I'm just always looking

for that. I can't help it. Even when I'm just watching a video for

entertainment purposes. Actually let me go this way.

Even just when I'm watching a video for entertainment only, I happen to notice

all these things and I like, "Ooh, that was a cool filming technique that they did

there." And I kind of learned stuff. So I try new things. I haven't seen anyone

strap a GoPro to a selfie stick on their bike helmet while they're out on a

paddleboard. But hey, maybe somebody will see this and say, "Hey, I got to try that."

That takes a boring topic, kind of a mellow conversation style and makes it

an exciting video. So, that's all I have for you on that. Watch videos that are

entertaining to you and channels that are entertaining to you and they might add...

They have the same values that you do. And then subscribe to

channels that you want to emulate and learn from. I do hope that was helpful. Be

sure to subscribe and we'll see you tomorrow.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét