Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

Hey everyone Lindsey from AORUS here! Season of AORUS has officially begun! And I know a lot of you are wondering...

What is Season of AORUS?

Here at AORUS

We wanted to do something super special for you guys in

Our way of thanking you for being such supportive community members whether it's you guys loving our products

Engaging in our social media and even tuning in to AORUSTV every week.

So over the next three months, we will be having a special giveaway every week and with a grand prize at the end of each month!

So, here's what you can win!

You can either win and AORUS swag pack

which includes an AORUS hoodie, Sennheiser ear buds,

an AORUS RGB strip, a year long subscription to XSplit

a broadcasting software for all you streamers out there and a very

large AORUS mouse pad that spans across your desk.

You can also win an AORUS travel pack which includes a limited edition AORUS hardshell suitcase,

an AORUS luggage name tag, a travel pillow and a luggage belt

Another prize you can win is the AORUS backpack bundle

which includes an AORUS backpack, with the the newly released

P7 RGB mousepad as well as the M5 Gaming Mouse.

And for this month's grand prize giveaway,

It will include the K9 optical keyboard our newly released M5 Gaming Mouse and an AMP500 Mousepad!

There will be a different grand prize for every month

So don't forget to tune in to see what they are!

So if you win either the AORUS swag pack, the travel pack or the backpack bundle

but you still hoped to win the grand prize,

don't fret because you'll still be in the running! Every first week of every month,

we will have a new video posted to explain how you can enter that month's giveaway. We wanted to keep things a little festive

So for this month because it is a month of Halloween which explains my costume as well

We wanted you to comments below a picture of your "dressed up PC"

so keep in mind that creativity does count and make sure when commenting these pictures to include our

Hashtag #SeasonofAORUS as well as #DressYourPC

If you don't include these hashtags, you will not properly be entered into the giveaway. So remember to include those hashtags!

Also be on the lookout for surprise entry posts. We will be posting on all our social media platforms

on random days throughout the month for extra entry opportunities. So to maximize your entry numbers

Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and join our Discord channel.

Well, that's it for this month. Best of luck and most importantly, have fun!

I'm Lindsey from AORUS and we'll see you in the next one!

For more infomation >> #SeasonofAORUS | October Giveaway Event - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Ari Nao - Vazah'gasy ft. Vazaha Miteny Gasy (Payton Hansen) - Duration: 3:20.

My first steps, on the big island

I was still little when I left

I don't deny my origin even if I don't speak Malagasy

No racism in my walkman

I got some Mahaleo and some Goldman

My mouth is a little schizo

Between blanquette and ravitoto

Malagasies that see I don't understand welcome me with a Parisian smile

Vazaha that hears my name the first time looks at me with big eyes like a lemur

I was lost for a while, didn't know what to say

But between beef and zebu, why do I have to choose?

Malagasy speaking Vazaha living in Paris, born in Tana

World champs in soccer and bocce ball, w ithout any doubt I sing to you!

I'm Vazah'gasy !

I'm Vazah'gasy !

I'm Vazah'gasy !

I'm Vazah'gasy !

Hey hey !

I'm Vazah'gasy !

I'm Vazah'gasy !

I'm Vazah'gasy !

I'm Vazah'gasy !

Hey hey !

I was born in the States

Spoke English my whole life

Originally from Norway

But don't know a lick of that language

Went to Madagascar as a young lad

Fell in love with the island

Language and culture are deep

Working on getting residency

Eating rice and "loaka" today then a burger to switch it up ya know?

Love my language but learn others' too, most important is being a good person

Madagascar My beloved island

The US too Can't forget the homeland

Let us not hate, but love each other evermore

Our spirits make us human, Let's all look after each other !

I'm Vazah'gasy

I'm Vazah'gasy

I'm Vazah'gasy

I'm Vazah'gasy

For more infomation >> Ari Nao - Vazah'gasy ft. Vazaha Miteny Gasy (Payton Hansen) - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

বিচারের মাঠে সহজ হিসাব বলতে কি বুঝায় || Bicharer Mate Sojoj Hisab ki | Motiur Rahman Madani | Bangla - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> বিচারের মাঠে সহজ হিসাব বলতে কি বুঝায় || Bicharer Mate Sojoj Hisab ki | Motiur Rahman Madani | Bangla - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Pawn Stars: Flying Tiger Banner (Season 12) | History - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> Pawn Stars: Flying Tiger Banner (Season 12) | History - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Microsoft Surface Headphones hands-on - Duration: 2:20.

hi this is mark on a pc world and i'm here to show you this surprise of the

surface announcement the surface headphones

so Microsoft unveiled the surface pro six a surface studio 2 and a surface

laptop 2 but it held off these until the very end

Microsoft's obviously made accessories over the years the Microsoft Surface

Mouse for example but these are something new the surface headphones the

idea is that you need to keep focus when you're working and to do that you need

to tune out the outside world and that is what the surface headphones

actually do now normally what surface head for

headphones in general some have noise cancellation some have volume this has

both there's actually a dial on this side this controls the volume they'll do

music there's a dial on this side though that controls the volume or the

effectiveness of the noise cancellation this is something that I haven't seen

before in fact if i dial is down I can hear the ambient noise i dial it up it

vanishes and this is really cool there's different levels of numerous levels I

believe it's actually 16 different levels of noise cancellation inside of

us now there's a couple of other things that you need to know about this - first

of all there are four mics on this device so they write head and pick up

your voice and also to serve as noise cancellation the mics though are

important because this you might imagine has Cortana support in it there's a

really cool Cortana app that shows you as you're dialing down the noise

cancellation of dialing up the volume what the effects are I don't know a

whole lot about noise cancelling headphones but this is probably the most

unique thing you've ever seen now it obviously is a wireless headset

it connects via bluetooth we are told that it actually just charges up to I

think it's about an hour and it's a very short amount of time it has a total

though of 15 hours of battery life which is great now I don't know exactly what's

gonna fit they do know the price three hundred and forty nine dollars that's

pricey but its surface and as everything in the surface

environment usually is Microsoft means bikes up things it's perfect so that's

it stay tuned to bleep stay tuned to PC world for more demos from the surface

For more infomation >> Microsoft Surface Headphones hands-on - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Devin Field's Got a Bone to Pick with the History Channel - Duration: 5:09.

A little about me, I am uptight.

I'm one of those very uptight people.

Recently I got a massage for the first time in my life.

Ehh, didn't care for it.

Not a fan.

The masseuse had to stop no less than four times

to ask me, "Sir, are you sure everything's okay?"

"No, it's not! Get away from my feet!"

No tip.

Because I'm so uptight, I do a lot of drugs.

I smoke a lot of weed. That's my remedy.

- Audience: Whoo! - Thank you. Yes, I'm brave.

In that way, I'm brave.

And I don't have any plans to stop smoking weed,

but I do want to scale back a little bit.

So I do have a goal,

which is I wanna stop smoking weed

in a rush.

Do you know what I mean?

I wanna stop smoking weed when I'm running out the door

to go somewhere else.

I wanna cut down on the number of times

I'm alone in my apartment just going,

"Okay, keys, wallet, phone.

What am I-- what am I for--

Oh, my God. I almost left the apartment

without taking a huge, fat, milky bong rip.

What am I doing?" ( slurping )

"Oh, now I'm ready for Target! Good!"

Little tip. Don't do it before Target.

It makes Target impossible.

It's really tough.

Because I smoke weed, I watch a lot of really bad television.

That's one of the side effects.

And I recently discovered what I believe

to be the most racist show on television.

It's a show called "Ancient Aliens."

I don't know if there's some fans here,

but if you don't know it, "Ancient Aliens"

is a show on the "History" Channel.

A name that with each passing day

means less and less.

Just nothing at all at this point.

And on this show, they talk to "scientists."

And the scientists discuss the ruins of ancient civilizations,

like pyramids and stuff, and they explain how

they were probably left there by aliens.

And I think this is deeply racist,

because the entire math of this show

is just white people looking at the ruins

of ancient non-white civilizations

and going, ( scoffs ) "You think brown people made that?

No, no. No fucking way, no.

I have a much simpler explanation.

Aliens from outer space came down...

( laughter, applause )

Come on.

"You think the Incas mastered stonemasonry to that degree?

Absolutely not, no.

White aliens from outer space came..."

( laughter, applause )

Don't bring aliens into the racial debate, that's--

that's not what we need.

I'm learning what kind of people

I want to cut out of my life entirely.

You know, what kind of friends

I don't need to keep in touch with anymore.

Like, I went to college with a lot of business dudes.

- You know what I mean? Maybe you've-- - ( crowd hoots )

Ooh, no.

No.

This is not your night, my friend. No.

Buckle up for the rest of this. So...

I'm gonna lose a fan tonight!

Business dudes, if you don't know 'em,

they're guys who like wearing blazers and boat shoes,

shaking hands hard, and sending emails

with phrases like, "Let's circle back next week?"

( laughter, applause )

They're-- they're business dudes.

And recently I was catching up with one of these business dudes

for what I now know will be the last time.

And, uh...

we were getting a drink, and as we parted ways at the end of the night,

this is how he said good-bye to me.

He goes, "Good stuff tonight, Devin.

More to come!"

No!

Oh, no!

I couldn't match that. I don't have any of that in me.

I had to just give him my best version of that,

which is like, "Hey, man,

it's all downhill from here.

All right, take it easy."

"Hey. Hey, man, we started from the bottom?

Somehow we're even lower than the bottom. What's happening to us?"

For more infomation >> Devin Field's Got a Bone to Pick with the History Channel - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Apple iPhone XS - A Ruthless Review - Duration: 17:32.

Welcome back everyone, I'm ThioJoe, and it is once again iPhone season.

You may already know that Apple released 3 models this year, the iPhone XS, the XS Max,

and the XR.

The one we're going over today is the XS, which I chose because I didn't really want

a massive screen I couldn't reach across.

Even with the 8 Plus I could barely reach the top, so I think for me the XS Max would

have just been unwieldly.

But this is NOT a comparison video, we're going to just focus on the XS, and do a ruthless

review.

I'll tell you what I like, what I hate, and everything inbetween.

And if you're wondering, no I didn't get this for free, I had to shell out the cash for

it, so you know I'm not going to sugar coat anything, especially with the massive thousand

dollar price tag this year.

Now as usual before we jump in I want to give a quick plug for my instagram account, if

you want to check that out it's just @ThioJoe, and the link is also in the description.

So first of all let's start out with the visuals of the phone.

The design is essentially identical to last year's iPhone X, with one tiny exception I'll

get to in a second.

On the front of the phone you'll notice that like the iPhone X, and unlike phones before

it, there of course is no home button or fingerprint sensor.

It's a nearly edge-to-edge display with the exception of that notch at the top, which

has the face-id hardware, the camera, speaker, proximity sensor, and all that.

On the sides there's the usual power button, sim card tray, volume buttons, and silent

mode switch.

Plus the speaker and microphone grills on the bottom along with the lightning port.

No real surprises yet.

And on the back it's mostly the same story.

You'll see the dual camera lenses, one wide angle and one telephoto, with the flash and

microphone in the middle.

Also, that tiny difference between the X and XS I mentioned is that this camera bump is

slightly larger than the X, so cases for the X may not necessarily fit the XS, you always want to double check that

As for the rest of the back, it's made of glass, not aluminum, which like last year's

generation of iPhones allows wireless charging, something I'm a big fan of.

Oh and by the way, this entire thing is water resistant with a rating of IP68, so it can

be submerged under 2 meters of water, for up to 30 minutes.

Alright, now back to the screen on the front.

This thing is a 5.8 inch OLED panel, just like the iPhone X, and unlike the IPS type

panel used in every other iPhone before.

The resolution is 2436 x 1125 at 458 ppi, same as the Max.

But keep in mind this is a wider aspect ratio than what is standard, so technically it's

a larger screen, but it's not as wide as you might be used to.

And holding my old 8 plus again feels massive by comparison.

That being said though the pixel density is obviously great, and you can't see individual

pixels even looking up close.

Being OLED there are a few advantages, one being that the contrast ratio is awesome.

Because of the way OLED works, anything that is supposed to be black is actually pure black.

And as for brightness, I tested using my light meter, and this OLED screen is actually significantly

brighter than my 8 Plus on max settings, having a 700 lux reading vs *450 lux on the 8 plus.

And that was on a pure white image, no true tone or anything, max brightness.

So that's actually surprising because usually OLED isn't as bright as IPS.

Colors are also very vibrant with OLED too, and it's an HDR display.

However, I will point out that the OLED screen is noticeably warmer than on the 8 Plus, especially

when TrueTone display is enabled, but you kind of get used to it.

Another bad thing is that there is a HUGE blue shift when you tilt the phone off-axis

at all.

So off-axis viewing is not really accurate.

Overall though, I still would say I'm satisfied with the screen, and I mostly like how much

brighter it is.

Next, let's go over the internals of the phone, the hardware you can't see.

The processor of the phone is Apple's own "A12 Bionic".

Apparently it's about 15% faster than last year, but the GPU is supposedly 50% faster.

And Apple also bragged about how much faster the "neural engine" is, but that's only going

to be for certain uses like Augmented Reality.

So it's faster than the X and 8, but probably not noticeably except for graphics intensive

games.

For storage, you have the option for either 64, 256, or a whopping 512GB!

I personally went with the 256 because 512 was definitely overkill for me at least, but I'm definitely glad they

offer it for people who might take a lot of 4K video or something like that.

In any case, 256 GB is still a ton of storage, and I love having this much free space and

not having to worry about running out ever.

As for RAM, they actually upgraded it to 4GB this year, instead of 3GB like they did last year

So THANK you Apple, that's one of the things I thought they skimped on before.

4 GB puts them right in line with other flag ships, though you might argue that since the

price is way more than other flagships, they should have added even more.

Typical Apple.

But when it comes to battery, this is what pissed me off the most.

Apple CLAIMS the iPhone XS has 30 minutes more battery life than the X, which in the

grand scheme of things basically just means it's the same.

BUT, the battery is apparently actually SMALLER than the X.

It's 2659 mAh, vs previously 2716.

Apple, just stop it.

Put bigger batteries in your phones, this is getting stupid.

Seriously, a SMALLER BATTERY?

You might be wondering does it really matter, and yes it does.

My iPhone 8 Plus I thought had great battery life.

Not amazing, but I didn't really have any complaints.

The XS on the other hand, has noticeably shorter battery life, so it's usually 50/50 on whether

I'll need to recharge it at some point during the day or not.

And I tend to keep my phone on low brightness too.

Anyway, let's move on to some more specs.

Inside we also have Bluetooth 5, which isn't new but still a lot better in terms of range

and bandwidth than previous versions if that's what you're still using.

This phone also has a new modem capable of Gigabit LTE if your carrier offers that, or

probably just faster cellular in general.

And I definitely saw crazy download speeds, like 150mbps or more, though upload speeds

were still nothing special.

Alright so next, let's move on to performance, starting with the camera, my favorite part

of almost any phone.

The camera seems to be the same thing as last year, but the software is the main upgrade

here, with a feature called "Smart HDR".

They're basically FINALLY trying to catch up with Google's Pixel camera processing,

where it samples multiple frames, then combines them with the picture taken, to reduce blown

out parts, and increase dynamic range... supposedly.

For the most part, I found the camera to look just as good as previous years iPhones.

The pictures obviously all turn out really nice, as you'd hope.

I found the smart HDR feature works alright, though it's probably best for things like

landscapes and outdoor shots.

I don't think there has been a huge jump in camera quality from the previous year, if

at all.

Though the sensor pixels are supposedly slightly larger, which always helps.

Basically the camera is just as sharp as you'd expect, but I still don't think it holds up

against the pixel cameras.

When it comes to video, like the previous generation the XS is capable of 4K 60fps which

is pretty crazy, and also slow motion with 1080p at 240fps.

Though the bitrate of the video is still only about 55 mbps, so while it uses the much more

efficient h.265 codec, for 4K 60fps, that's still a really low bit rate.

Before we move on, we have to mention the front facing camera.

Now iPhones I think usually have the best front facing cameras, and have slightly longer

focal lengths so your face looks less distorted.

And on the XS it also looks good, with good colors, but for some reason Apple decided

to add weird post processing to selfies that have gotten a lot of attention.

Basically they add this smoothing effect on your face and adjust your skin tone, and in

some cases makes you look super airbrushed.

I noticed this a bit myself, and you can see when I compare it to the iPhone 8 Plus camera,

it does make my look almost plastic.

And you can't turn it off at all.

So hopefully Apple changes that in the future.

Ok so now let's get to battery performance, which I touched on earlier.

On my older iPhone 8 Plus, I was really happy with the battery life.

But on my iPhone XS, it's noticeably shorter. Not super short, but noticeably shorter.

Now I understand that it's a smaller body size, so it can fit less of a battery, but

still, just make the phone a millimiter thicker Apple, literally no one will care.

If I've been using the phone even somewhat heavily, I will definitely have to charge

my phone if I want to go do anything in the evening.

And usually I find myself limiting how much I use the phone, for fear of using up too

much battery.

With fast charging that's not really a big deal, and it can charge VERY fast with quick

charge.

Like easily at least 50% within 30 minutes.

Only problem is, Apple doesn't include the fast charge power cable or charger with the

phone.

You have to spend like $50 more on the 29W USB C wall charger, and a USB-C to Lightning cable

Which is an absolute JOKE, and I'm definitely calling Apple out on that BS.

Also for some reason, there's no indication that you're fast charging or not, you just

have to trust it.

The XS does support wireless charging, but keep in mind it will typically be slower than

a cable.

Alright, now let's get to possibly the most important thing, the user experience.

And beginning with how fast is this thing?

Well obviously by this point you should know it's going to be as snappy and responsive

as any other flagship, if not moreso.

It simply doesn't lag at all.

Most phones these days when you get them new, they're not going to lag at all.

And the processors are fast enough where even after a while, they're not going to lag

And with iOS 12, which is actually a great upgrade, this thing is screaming fast.

When it comes to replacing the home button, I was really worried I'd hate it.

Now I'm not talking about the fingerprint sensor for now, literally just the home butotn

functionality, which has been replaced with a swipe up gesture.

And to my surprise, I actually do like it.

It feels really smooth and natural to just swipe up away from the bottom of the screen.

The only thing that is slower is app switching, which I found was a lot easier with the home

button to just double tap, but now you have to swipe up far, then kind of hold it, then

swipe apps away.

It's something you have to actually think about, and make sure you hold it long enough,

and swipe far enough, where before you could just double tap and not thing about it at

all.

Still, it hasn't been a dealbreaker for me.

As for the notch, it really doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

Because most videos are 16:9, they don't actually fill up the wider aspect ratio screen, so

the notch doesn't cut into them.

But it does for wider videos.

One thing I don't like though is that with the notch, there is no way to show the battery

percentage like you could on other iPhones.

You have to bring down the control center to show the percentage, which is annoying.

I'd rather it just show the percentage instead of the battery symbol to be honest.

Now, when it comes to removal of the fingerprint sensor, that really pisses me off.

I think Apple should have just put it on the back, like so many other Android phones.

Fingerptint sensors work AWESOME on the back, but instead Apple decided to double down on

Face ID.

Now FaceID works ok.

But IT IS slower than the fingerprint, no doubt about it.

And whereas before you could just press the home button, hold you finger there, and automatically

unlock the phone to the home screen, now you have to go through so many steps.

Double tap the screen to wake it, let face id unlock you, then swipe up.

3 Steps vs 1.

If it had both face id and fingerprint, it would be great, but I don't like how FaceID

is something I have to actually think about when using.

I have to look and make sure it unlocked, then swipe up, you have to time it, so annoying.

And other problems I've had with face ID is it doesn't work when the phone is too close to

your face, like if you're lying in bed, you have to hold your phone away, make sure the

pillow isn't in your face, and all that.

And the BIGGEST annoyance is that it doesn't work with some of my sunglasses, which blocks

my eyes too much I guess, so it refuses to unlock unless I turn off "require attention" feature,

which I don't want to do, because then someone could unlock your phone without you even looking

at it.

So my take on FaceID is that if it was in addition to the fingerptint sensor it would

be awesome, but because it isn't it frankly sucks and is only barely tolerable enough

to keep using.

Though there are other things I do like about the XS that not many people have been talking

about.

Namely, the Dual sim capability.

I think this is actually a KILLER feature.

Obviously there is only 1 sim tray, but in an upcoming update, you will be able to use

both an esim and physical sim card, so you can have two phone numbers on one phone.

And set which contacts will use which numbers.

This is awesome if say you have a work phone and personal phone, or you travel and need

a foreign sim card and domestic one, or just want one phone number you can give out and

don't care about getting spammed.

Though apparently the second phone number won't be able to be used with iMessage, which

is so stupid, hopefully Apple changes that.

Still, if you are someone who uses two phones for any reason, this could EASILY be enough

reason to upgrade.

Another thing I really like about this phone is just the size.

Like I said, coming from the 8 plus, it was hard to reach the entire screen with my thumb.

The XS seems to be the best of both worlds, and it is is noticeably less wide, so I can

actually comfortably reach my thumb all the way across it, and wrap my fingers around

the other side securely, instead of it just kind of resting on my fingers.

And obviously with the edge to edge screen, it doesn't really feel any smaller, even though

the screen isn't as wide, because it's a lot taller.

So I definitely think I prefer this form factor.

Of course, there are things I definitely do NOT like about this phone, that could have

easily been avoided by Apple.

First of all, this is just a disgrace, but Apple did not even include a lightning to

3.5mm headphone dongle in the box anymore.

It's literally a thousand dollar phone, and they couldn't throw in a dongle that probably

costs them a dollar to make.

Seriously Apple, screw you for that, I'm not kidding that's not cool.

Also, I don't like how they don't include the faster charger either.

Fast charging legitimately works great, and it would literally improve every iphone user's

experience if they included it, because I don't think many people even know it's capable

of that.

And finally, I am STILL waiting for them to add 120 Hz refresh rate to the screen.

That's another thing that would be a KILLER feature, but apparently there are issues with

it with OLED, or they're just keeping that feature in the bag for a future iPhone.

So let me try and wrap things up.

Some things I've mentioned that I especially like about this phone are the huge storage

options up to 512 GB, the dual sim capability, the form factor, and the great as always camera quality.

Some things I definitely dislike are the barely satisfying battery life, FaceID as a mediocre

replacement to the fingerprint, and of course the thousand dollar plus price tag.

So overall, this is what I think.

The iPhone XS is definitely a good phone, probably even a great phone, but not an Amazing

phone, even though it could have been.

If you already have an iPhone X, it's definitely not worth an upgrade unless you're paying

for Apple's upgrade program.

If you have an older iPhone, the main benefits will be the different formfactor and screen,

the dual sim card, and the camera upgrade.

I would personally not consider FaceID a benefit or an upgrade.

So if none of those things really excite you, I'd definitely wait at least another year.

Maybe if the price wasn't so ludicrous, you know it could be a different story, but Apple

REALLY took prices to the next level, without taking new features along with it.

Of course, if you have a really ancient phone, like 3 years older or more, you definitely

WILL find this a massive upgrade, and you won't be disappointed.

And that's about it, hopefully you guys found this video helpful, let me know what you think

down in the comments.

If you want to keep watching, you can check out some other videos here.

So again I'm looking forward to haring from you, thanks for watching, be seeing you.

For more infomation >> Apple iPhone XS - A Ruthless Review - Duration: 17:32.

-------------------------------------------

MESSAGE DU 2 OCTOBRE 2018 A MEDJUGORJE ... MESSAGE VIERGE MARIE ... GOSPA - Duration: 5:38.

Dear children, ...

I invite you ...

to be brave, ...

not to faint, ...

because even the smallest good, ...

the lightest sign of love, ...

is the winner of the evil that is ...

more and more visible.

My children, listen to me ...

so that good prevails, ...

so that you can know ...

the love of my Son.

This is the greatest happiness: ...

the arms of my Son ...

who hug you, ...

he who loves the soul, ...

he who gave himself for you ...

and who is always engaged in ...

new in the Eucharist, ...

he who has the words ...

of eternal life.

Know your love, ...

follow in his footsteps, ...

means to have a life ...

rich spiritual.

This wealth gives good ...

feelings and see everywhere ...

love and kindness.

Apostles of my love, ...

My children, you are ...

like the rays of the sun that, ...

by the heat of the love of ...

my Son, warm all those

who surround them.

My children, the world needs ...

of apostles of love, he needs ...

of a lot of prayer, ...

but of a prayer said with ...

the heart and with the soul, and not ...

only pronounced ...

with the lips.

My children, look for the ...

holiness, but in humility.

The humility that allows my Son ...

to do, through you, ...

what he wants.

My children, ...

your prayers, ...

your words, ...

your thoughts ...

and your actions, that's all ...

who opens you or ...

you close the doors ...

of the Kingdom of Heaven.

My Son showed you ...

the way and gave you ...

hope, and I, I ...

console and encourage you.

Because, my children, ...

I knew the suffering, ...

but I had faith and hope.

Now, I have the reward

of life in the Kingdom ...

of my Son.

That's why, listen to me, ...

take heart, ...

do not fail!

Thank you !

This was the message of October 2, 2018 in Medjugorje

I need you ...

If I get 10,000 subscribers on Facebook

I can monetize my videos

Currently I have 5,900 followers

To subscribe, follow the link:

under the video, in the description ...

Under the red hearts ...

See more videos - Watch the last video

Subscribe

For more infomation >> MESSAGE DU 2 OCTOBRE 2018 A MEDJUGORJE ... MESSAGE VIERGE MARIE ... GOSPA - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

Faça isso para criar intimidade - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Faça isso para criar intimidade - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

SP PANTERA ORION EVO PRO | goalkeeperglove test & review | SHERLOCK GLOVES - Duration: 3:10.

hello everyone today we are here on the field to test and review the panther sp

orion evo pro but how will they behave in the field?

follow me and you will discover it

the latex is the giga grip that offers good performance in all conditions

atmospheric the best of himself gives it on dry, abrasion resistance is

a little below average

the cut is a roll finger on the index and little finger is instead a hybrid on the central fingers

a hybrid between the seam external and roll finger

we also found this combination on other models and has always convinced us because of

the large gripping surface that it offers keeping the hand at the same time

very close to the glove in the grasp phase

the body of the glove is guaranteed by textile material on which it is based

a dual-core gel on the fingers is applied latex

this combination of materials donates great support to the hand

at the level of the fingertips we find internal gel that combined with the cut

offers great stability in the hand inside the glove, this construction

keeps the glove very adherent to the hand in fact, in all the movements of the

hand inside the glove does not form bellies or annoying folds

the elastic cuff and dresses a lot adhering to the wrist, the strap makes a

round with velcro closure

in conclusion this i want to recommend it to those are looking for a good one

sensitivity during the setting phase combined with excellent support of the hand

the construction is treated in the minimums details and the we liked a lot the structure

the latex guarantees excellent performance the abrasion resistance

it is not very high so we recommendto use it on

field of grass or synthetic of last genation for today is all if you are

interested in buying click on the links that you find in description and not

forget to subscribe to the channel and to follow us on instagram and facebook eeee a

great hello the friends of Sherlock gloves

For more infomation >> SP PANTERA ORION EVO PRO | goalkeeperglove test & review | SHERLOCK GLOVES - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

FİFA 19 NASIL İNDİRİLİR (GERÇEK) - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> FİFA 19 NASIL İNDİRİLİR (GERÇEK) - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

DARWOOD REVIEW: WHEN THE WOOD CLAIMS YOU - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> DARWOOD REVIEW: WHEN THE WOOD CLAIMS YOU - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Sobreviví - Inseguridad (Ep 5) - Duration: 27:19.

Don't move, baby, this is a robbery!

The bag.

I said don't move! Come here.

Let's see what you have there.

My bag.

Inside the bag, smartypants. What's inside?

What's this?

-You ate the plastic. -What's this?

This doesn't have sugar. Are you trying to poison me?

-No! The opposite. -What else is there?

It's spring water.

Water? I thought it was soda!

-No. -You want to die?

Give me the coat.

The coat, hurry up!

-Can you hold this? -Gladly.

The heels, too.

-But I don't-- -The heels, too!

Give me some shade, I have to piss.

Isn't the expression "give cover"?

I don't have any cover left!

The garbage men took it. Just give me some shade, now.

You really should drink more water.

CRIME

Let go!

Let go! My bag!

Let go!

Police!

Self-defense courses need to get with the times.

Lesson number one.

Language.

If some dude comes and says,

"Give me everything you got, bitch," that's my mugger voice,

you just say, "No way, asshole, the hood has my back."

Words hurt more than a punch.

And you don't even break a sweat.

Are you sure about your statement, Miss?

Yes! I mean...

He took my shoes,

tried them on, asked me how they looked,

they looked great,

and I ran away.

-Was it the Guccis? -Yes.

There's no decency left in this country.

I know it sounds crazy,

but it's what happened.

It's not crazy at all, Miss.

Unfortunately, you were a victim of a perp we call "Pica Fresas."

The Pica Fresas?

The serial mugger that only targets

-light-skinned people with brand clothing? -Exactly.

You know the guy?

And you can't catch him?

Do you need me to go to the station?

Well, we could go, but...

I'm just saying,

we're not going to catch him.

-Why? -He's a ghost.

He's been doing it for years, and we can't catch him.

He just vanishes, like the "You can't see me" guy...

-You know, the one with the shorts. -The Rock.

No, the guy with the shorts!

John Cena.

He just disappears.

So there's nothing we can do?

Look, for starters,

don't go outside alone.

Yeah, why do you have your wallet and your bag? What for?

Healthy food. The Pica Fresas doesn't like it.

Don't carry a spring water bottle.

Oh, girl, relax.

I know you're scared,

but it's a blessing in disguise.

After the first mugging, you barely notice the rest.

The rest?

Hands up, asshole!

Give me everything you have!

I've been robbed!

Hands up, asshole! Give me everything you have!

Hands up, asshole!

Give me everything you have!

Just a second, you idiot, I'm keeping my train pass.

They're so rude.

He can't rob me again!

What if I have coconut cookies on me?

Something with chlorophyll.

He's going to kill me!

Just relax. Breathe.

Breathe into this, Miss.

Just breathe.

Inhale.

Take the omelette out first, man.

-Try now. -I'm fine, thanks.

Girl, you're tired.

You should stay with your parents.

No. No way.

I don't need anyone. I can handle it.

Good morning.

Good morning, Mom.

Are you feeling better?

Much better. Thanks for letting me stay with you.

No problem.

This is unacceptable.

It's just a phase.

Yes?

Dad, can I sleep with you? I had a nightmare.

Yeah, just a phase.

The shadow in the kitchen looked just like the mugger.

You don't have to explain, this is your home.

Thanks.

But I can't believe you covered that man.

Mom, he asked me to, I didn't have a choice.

A woman needs to be strong,

she can't lose her cool over everything.

Mom, he had an ice pick.

-Who did? -The mugger from yesterday.

They call him Pica Fresas.

You're kidding, the Pica Fresas mugged you?

Yup.

Why does everything cool happen to you?

Don't tell me that man is real.

Of course he's real, Mom.

He's a legend.

He mugged my friend Dubois about three years ago,

and he was totally traumatized.

He even stole his shoes!

It's that guy.

What did your friend do?

He went to therapy for a year, but it didn't work.

The only thing that did was boxing lessons.

I got the instructor's number.

Sofía is not taking boxing lessons.

That's for taxi drivers

and South Americans.

She's your mom, not mine.

I'm watching something.

It's for you. That friend of yours who can't talk properly.

<i>-Chuy?</i> -Sofía!

How's everything? I was looking for you all over.

Yeah, sorry. I got mugged yesterday, and he took my phone.

What? Dear God, are you okay?

Yeah, nothing happened.

<i>You're my responsibility, Sofía.</i>

I'm coming to your place right now.

I'll give you some moral support.

That's nice, but I'm staying with my parents.

I get that.

That's how my mom ended up living with me.

I got mugged once, and she said,

"I won't be leaving your office."

Okay, I didn't know that.

<i>Let me think.</i>

I know! I'll go buy a gun.

I'll be with you all the time from now on.

Chuy, you don't have to do that.

<i>-Don't do it.</i> -I have to.

You need to be safe, and I'll take care of that.

You know what, I'll get going now.

-I'll call you later. -No, Chuy!

...those things...

I think you should take your father's employee with you

while we find someone to keep you safe.

I don't need anyone, I can take care of myself.

Sofía, grow up!

A plant's shadow scares you.

What will happen the next time some drunk tries to steal your shoes?

You're taking your father's driver.

No, I'm going to learn to take care of myself!

I'm going to learn how to punch some ass!

That's not how that goes.

What's the instructor's name?

Roy Santos!

That's my name.

New students can call me Maestro Roy,

Instructor Roy,

Sensei Roy,

Maese Roy,

Master Roy,

Daddy Roy,

or just Engineer Santos.

Very well.

Let's begin.

Show me your battle cry.

Someone tell me what a thief wants with a handbag.

All that's inside is a wallet with 10% cash

and 90% receipts,

a mirror just in case the Pope drops by,

16 eyeshadows

of which we only use two,

seven different lipsticks,

and a balled-up tissue because we're all getting old.

It seems like they don't care about money,

they just want to see what shade looks better on them.

What can I do for you?

I want to buy a gun.

Martín!

Martín is the man, okay.

Yes, ma'am?

This man wants a gun.

Relax, I'm not a police officer.

It's to protect a friend of mine.

Well, she's a client,

but we're really close,

practically family.

She's also my best friend.

Just go home, dude.

Battle is in our DNA.

It's in my testicles.

In your testicles.

In your ovaries.

We have a new student today. You.

Step forward.

Introduce yourself, and say why you're here.

Hello, I'm Sofía.

I was robbed a few days ago, and I wanted to

-learn how to defend myself. -That's fascinating.

Show me your battle stare.

That's your problem.

You don't know how to look.

That's why you were mugged.

Also because I was carrying a brand-name bag--

Not even a factor!

See, 97% of muggings can be avoided with the right look,

and that's a scientific fact.

But don't worry, Andy,

we'll teach you how to look.

I was hoping for something physical.

Something I could use.

Something physical.

Okay.

So you want to run before you can crawl?

Willie!

Step forward.

Since she wants something physical,

little Willie will be helping me demonstrate.

He'll try to rape me.

I will use my Ki to prevent it.

All right, Willie, rape me with everything you've got.

Wait, hold on.

Isn't this a boxing class?

It's Chinese boxing,

combined with the ancient art of sonic combat.

Whales have used it for millennia,

so be quiet and pay attention.

Come on, Willie.

Rape me.

Hey!

He's just a kid, what the hell?

There's no enemy too small.

Willie! Get up!

Rape me, Willie! Rape me!

You can't just hit a kid!

Why isn't anyone doing anything?

All I did was defend myself physically

from potential assault, like you wanted.

Not with a seven-year-old.

Willie is eight and a half.

He's almost a man.

Prepare yourself.

You're next.

Buddy, you want a piece?

I think you're confusing me with someone.

I ride a bike, I don't have a car.

A gat. A fire stick.

-A roscoe. -Yes, I'm looking for a gun.

You have to be discreet.

How much do you have on you?

I got about 6,000 pesos,

but I wanted some offers...

You know, a first-buy deal,

-third gun is free-- -Yeah, of course.

Look, there's my partner.

Go with him, he'll show you our models and prices.

Great! Thanks a lot.

Wow.

Your house is amazing.

It's so open, it's almost

a New York loft.

I mean, it needs a coat of paint,

but damn!

Look at this skylight!

You don't need bulbs.

All natural light, it's great!

What's up, guys?

You got the stuff?

That skull looks awesome.

Did you watch <i>Coco?</i>

Looks just like that.

Hey,

where did you get those bandanas?

You look great! Just like a boy band.

Sandy.

I want you to try and hit me.

Okay.

Are you going to defend yourself with your ki,

or with your inner child, or what?

No, Sandy.

I won't touch you.

Because you won't touch me.

Let's go!

Try it.

Say what you want,

think what you want,

but whales' sonic sound--

I'm sorry! Sorry!

Sorry! I thought we were still playing!

Let's go, Wilebaldo.

Just tell me where your parents are.

You just kicked my dad.

The instructor is your dad?

You call that piece of garbage "instructor"?

Excuse me?

Look, you have potential.

But if you keep apologizing every time you defend yourself,

you won't get far.

All right, and you are?

-Fanny López. -Can I get an autograph, Sexy Fist?

Of course.

Where do you know her from?

She's Fanny López, the greatest Mexican fighter of all time!

What's your name?

It's Mariana.

-Don't lie to me. -No.

She's Sofía.

Nice to meet you, Sofía.

I'm your new trainer.

What's wrong, kiddo?

Why are you crying?

What?

They robbed me at the market again, Mom!

Chuyito, again with this.

I told you, you need to count the change!

No, Mom!

It was some very bad men this time.

They hit me, they took everything.

They didn't take my glasses

because they thought they looked stupid.

Relax, my love, relax.

What were you trying to buy?

A gun.

What do you mean, a gun?

You know, after Sofía got mugged,

I thought...

I had to do something.

I had to protect her somehow.

Your dad gave me this before he died.

I always have it on me.

But after my sciatica,

I can't even carry my bag.

Keep it. That said,

be very careful.

Did he hurt you?

No, but he asked me to cover him while he peed.

It was soul-crushing.

I got into self-defense after an attack, too.

We're so alike!

I was 14 and six men attacked me.

I handled the first two, but the rest had sticks and knives.

After the second stab,

I had to give them my bag

and my virginity.

I'm so sorry.

I'm lying.

I lost my virginity to Rey Mysterio at 19.

Why did you lie to me? I felt so bad.

Because you need to be stronger if you want to survive.

Okay. I'll do whatever you say.

All right, just don't stab me

like your imaginary friends.

That part was true.

Look, 14 stitches.

I don't buy it. That's a C-section.

They had to remove my uterus. I can't have children.

Don't cry.

We'll start with mixed martial arts,

Krav Maga, boxing,

you'll learn to punch and kick and--

Punch some ass!

That's not an expression.

But, I think that

with six hours a day for two months, we'll make progress.

Well, that's a lot.

You want to learn self-defense?

-Yeah. -Yeah?

Yeah, but I want something like the movies,

a 30-second montage,

and then you're armed and ready,

but whatever you say.

That's it for today.

I'm a beast!

I'm ready.

I'm going to punch some ass!

Please!

That's not an expression.

What did we learn today?

If anything happens,

just remember

to keep calm,

visualize my movements,

and perform them like I did here.

All right.

Fanny.

Thanks, I don't know what I would have done without you.

I feel like I can take on the world!

Sofía, you dodged six out of the 500 tennis balls I threw.

Yeah, I'm also proud of myself.

You got the water?

Yeah, it's in your dressing room.

The organic green tea?

Yes, yellow, purple and green.

How about the security detail?

Under control, I took care of it personally.

Chuy, don't tell me you bought a gun.

No, of course not.

Take care of the door, please.

My mom gave it to me!

Relax, my friend.

I'll keep you safe.

This dude was threatening me

and also asking me to cover him while he peed.

Do you know what hobo pee smells like?

It's like a shower fart

mixed with broccoli.

Heads up, assholes!

The Pica Fresas.

Some people are predators.

Some are prey.

We've always known this.

Our aunts always said so.

Ducks don't hunt shotguns.

Pigs can't fly.

Humans don't bite mosquitoes.

I just made that one up, but it's my show, so I can do that.

My point is,

nobody can run from their nature.

You don't know how lucky you are to be threatened on Twitter

until someone threatens you with an ice pick.

No!

Ma'am, I know it's scary, but relax.

No!

What's happening?

Hit the lights, I can't see shit!

Give me everything you have, or the lady dies.

It's you!

It's me.

Why are you here?

I'm working, bitch, obviously.

You mugged me a few days ago.

No, that week I just mugged a cross-dresser,

and I almost stabbed him because his food was awful.

It was me, idiot.

Did you have a cold or something?

No one give anything to this prick.

You either give me your stuff, or I kill her right here!

Wait!

I have a proposition.

Look at me.

-I'm over here, are you cross-eyed? -It's the light.

Look at me.

Chuy, where were you?

In the bathroom.

But I didn't use the toilet. It was already clogged!

The Pica Fresas is back!

They never went away,

they're hard to find, but the shop near my house has them.

Look, wherever there's Tamborines,

there's Pica Fresas.

No, idiot, the mugger!

He's in the show!

Okay, I got it!

Let her go and take me instead.

What's up, bitches?

Let her go!

If I let her go, you'll give me all the cash from the show.

-Yeah. -So where is it?

I'm not telling you until you let her go.

Fine.

Freeze, you bastard!

You trying to set me up, assholes?

Chuy, put the gun down before you kill someone.

Let Sofía go!

Shoot, man, I'm not scared of you!

Shoot! We'll die together!

I'm not Sofía!

Sofía, come here, I'll cover you.

You can take the cross-dresser.

I'm not a cross-dresser!

Someone help me, please!

<i>Just remember one thing.</i>

Visualize your movements,

and perform them like today.

I suggest you calm down.

Where is he?

Look, the coma patient is up.

How are you feeling, Miss?

-What happened? -According to testimony,

you were attacked,

and when the weapon fired,

you went into a statue-like trance.

No, but I...

The Pica Fresas got away?

Obviously. He's like a ghost.

He's hard to catch. Just like John Cena, remember?

Damn it!

I understand your frustration.

Can you do me a favor?

Make a list of all the items the criminal might have taken.

I never take anything to the stage,

and the cash from the show is at the bar.

Girl, he took everything.

-How did he know? -It was me.

He stepped on my foot, and it hurt so bad I told him everything.

Damn it, Chuy.

Speaking of feet,

do you always go on stage barefoot?

Damn it!

You know,

that kick was illegal

and immoral.

So it does not alter our pecking order.

Daddy Roy

is still your sensei.

All right, you samurai pricks,

I want everything you have in your bathrobes.

Sir, please.

This is a self-defense class. Don't interrupt.

Give me what I want or I'll stab you.

Second warning, sir.

Don't make me get physical.

Back, little grasshoppers.

Carmen, hold this.

Sonic sound.

You'll learn that in the sixth semester.

Agustín, take this bastard away.

Let's start the class. On your feet.

Carmen, the ice.

All right.

Get naked.

<i>Punch some ass!</i>

-Good morning! -Good morning!

-Where are you going? -To see Father Felipe.

Oh, geez.

Confession?

No, just a regular visit.

Father Felipe will be right with you.

Excuse me.

What's up, Diego?

Give me your friend's number.

-What friend? <i>-The guy that lives with you.</i>

I want to ask him something.

<i>I don't live with Xavi.</i>

Can you move sculptures' arms?

Of course, Sofía, they're saints.

<i>Why do you need his number?</i>

I need to talk about drugs, for my cousin.

You're not getting it, then.

You can't handle drugs.

How long are you going to hold that over my head?

Translated by: Patricia B. Paz

For more infomation >> Sobreviví - Inseguridad (Ep 5) - Duration: 27:19.

-------------------------------------------

Assassin's Creed Odyssey & Women in Ancient Greece - Duration: 10:51.

Less than a year after the release of their previous opus, Ubisoft Montreal is back

with a new episode of its franchise, dedicated this time to Ancient Greece:

Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

The game is not out yet, we don't know much about it,

except for one key element on which Ubisoft has communicated extensively: the free will of the players.

Indeed, for the first time since the creation of the saga,

Assassin's Creed Odyssey is more oriented towards role-playing than adventure play:

the dialogues and actions of the characters are chosen by the players

and will thus have a strong influence on the progress of their adventures.

The highlight of Ubisoft's commitment is choice, left to the player,

to play the role of a man or a woman.

Unfortunately, at the time of this announcement, there was a real outcry from some of the players who,

to sum it up, believed that playing a woman in ancient Greece

was like "playing a slave".

Of course, we can blame it on the misogyny that has been going on for decades,

especially in the context of epic films, for example, that never really depicted women from Antiquity

as strong and independent characters.

But what was it really like?

Since the 1950s, several historical studies have investigated the subject,

sometimes adopting an ideological point of view rather than a scientific one.

Without detaching itself from the political, cultural, socio-economical context, and by abandoning all positive or negative value judgments

I think it's time to look at the status of women in ancient Greece,

on the occasion of the release of Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Before we begin our analysis, it seems essential to me to take stock of a key element

of Greek history: the questions from the sources.

Whether they are texts written by poets, doctors, historians,

speakers or philosophers, they all have one thing in common: their authors are exclusively men.

The History of the Women of Ancient Greece is therefore only relayed by testimonies and male perspectives.

In addition, the two-party organization of Greek society, with a male world

and a female world each with its own and separate spaces, certainly did not facilitate the collection of women's testimonies…

as men couldn't access female places,

where they formed their personalities and found their role models.

In general terms, male/female otherness in Ancient Greece

is still perceived as a male superiority.

The Greek woman is thus dependent all her life on her Kurios which could be translated

as "master" or "owner", who could be her father, husband, or son, for example.

The woman receives a rather brief education (some basic calculation, reading and music skills),

and is largely confined to the Oikos, i. e. the home.

In the minds of the Greeks, it is a typically feminine private space, in which

women carry out their traditional activities: cooking, cleaning, weaving etc...

We often imagine the woman locked in the room that was strictly reserved for her:

the Gynoecium.

But it's a false image because some houses didn't have one.

However, this myth perfectly evokes what was expected of women:

that they are limited to the private sphere without encroaching on the male public space.

In Assassin's Creed Odyssey, the woman we can embody

is from the city of Sparta, in the Peloponnese, and is called Kassandra.

As a mercenary, Kassandra is the very archetype of an assassin: cunning, discreet,

she is also an outstanding fighter.

This presentation matches perfectly with the idealization that Plutarch,

an ancient philosopher of Greek origin, made of women in Sparta.

Women who he said, were a model of heroism, sometimes even more so than their husbands.

The other sources, which have the majority, are unfortunately formal on that point:

Spartan women were no more courageous than other Greeks.

Nevertheless, it is important to qualify this point, by focusing on one of the particularities of Sparta:

the education given to women.

ndeed, unlike other cities, Sparta is actively involved

in the education of young girls, which is partly made up of physical and sports training

almost as rigorous as the boys': running, wrestling, discus and javelin throwing.

No wonder Kassandra knows how to fight so well...

Moreover, in ancient Greece, races take place naked, which fuelled the image

of the indecent and obscene Spartan woman.

It is true that the latter, unlike the Athenians for example, do not remain confined to their homes

and may appear naked.

But as historian Edmond Lévy points out, "only malice[can]

draw conclusions about their virtue."

Sparta also develops the rivalry of young girls, through sports competitions

but also song trials, where they must reflect civic and religious values that have been taught to them.

In addition, and for the first time in Assassin's Creed, between two adventures,

Kassandra will also be able to have romantic relationships, and among others: homosexual ones.

It's historically accurate from Ubisoft since the sources report

that homosexual relations between women or homo-erotic, i. e. platonic,

were admitted to Sparta.

However, the Greeks did not really like to talk about female homosexuality:

the few texts we have are not enough to make it a certain normality.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, this opportunity to have homosexual relationships

allowed women to free themselves from strictly family relationships and to escape a little bit

of the social pressure of marriage.

But if marriage is a very codified and traditional event in Ancient Greece,

Sparta continues its originality with one notable exception: men are required to live in a community

until the age of 30.

So until that age, the husband only sees his wife in secret,

even though the latter has become a mother.

The woman was then a little more independent than in other Greek cities,

and actively participated in the management of the staff, to household management and the education of children.

Finally, born in Sparta, Kassandra is the granddaughter of King Leonidas I,

hat I talked about in a previous video.

Also, if she hadn't embarked on a career as a mercenary, she could have had a completely different future....

Indeed, in addition to the particularly important endowments in Sparta,

women can inherit half of their fathers' property allocated to their brothers,

and even, in some cases, inherit from their husbands.

Thus, women could be rich in Sparta, and it would seem that

they had full and free disposal of their property, and thus exercised a significant role of influence on the city.

But if the Spartan woman was able to free herself, at the very least, from male domination,

by all the elements I have just presented to you, where does this idea come from,

then, that, the Greek woman was especially dependent on men?

Well, here again, we must return to the key point I raised at the beginning of the analysis:

the question of sources.

Indeed, our documentation is particularly abundant with regard to the city of Athens,

but relatively poor for the other cities.

Athenian history has therefore occulted and still occult today,

the history of other cities such as Corinth, Sparta or Thebes, whose writings have not reached us.

And unfortunately, the status of women in Athens was particularly retrograde.

Unlike Spartan women who could be rich, Athenian women

couldn't own real estate and did not enjoy theirs own properties.

Indeed, it is their husband who managed their properties and benefited from it.

The most eloquent example is the one of the epikleroi. For those only daughters,

whose parents died, they did not inherit the property of their lost ones.

The city would appoint them a husband who would inherit the property of his deceased in-laws.

Similarly, where Spartan women had some sexual freedom,

female sexuality is particularly controlled in Athens.

Indeed, through reproduction, women are involved in civic renewal,

that must be protected from any contamination.

If sexual relations outside marriage are so tolerated for men,

they are strictly prohibited for women.

Athenian democracy, on which our documentation is the most abundant,

thus corresponds to the most misogynistic period and the most repressive against women,

which has significantly influenced our current vision of women in Ancient Greece.

In conclusion, it is clear that the situation of women in ancient Greece is not uniform

it varies according to the cities, according to the centuries, and even according to the authors,

some who may have idealized or, on the contrary, denigrated women !

For all that, it seems that Kassandra's condition was better than the one of Athenian woman.

Through their education, their competitive spirit, their potential sexual freedom,

the absence of their husband and their potential wealth, Spartan women were able to develop

a certain autonomy in the city.

Nevertheless, we must not fall into the opposite excess: they had no political or military role, for example.

So is it a serious mistake for Ubisoft to make us play a Sparta warrior? In my opinion, not at all!

The main interest of the Assassin's Creed saga is to entertain us, and from that perspective,

I find that the artistic freedom that Ubisoft has given itself is welcome.

Strong and independent female characters are rare in video games.

So playing the character of Kassandra is, in my opinion, an interesting choice that makes

the Assassin's Creed Odyssey game experience all the more pleasant!

For more infomation >> Assassin's Creed Odyssey & Women in Ancient Greece - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

Chat with Mr Nitin Gadkari | Electric Vehicles & Alternative Fuels - Duration: 11:37.

Hi guys! We are here to meet

the transport minister Mr Nitin Gadkari from central Govt

you know about him obviously

He has been very active promoting EV's

He has agreed to talk to us and

We will talk to him about EV's and

and his vision for EV's and

and mobility.

We really appreciate this opportunity to be with you today

and talk to you about electric vehicles

Mr Gadkari - Does your app have fast charging stations?

Kedar - There are fast charging stations too!

We should have latest technology of fast charging!

Mr Gadkari - What is the time for charging an electric bus?

Kedar- It will depend on the battery of the bus

We have a 120 kW DC fast charger

So maybe 2 and half hours to fully charge an e-Bus

Mr Gadkari - We have to reduce that time!

In Nagpur, we have 20 DC charging stations!

PluginIndia has a Youtube channel with around a million views*

Our viewers would love to know

what is your vision for mobility in the coming 5 to 10 years?

you have talked about this in the press

but it would be great to hear from you first hand!

We are facing economic crisis

because of oil imports...

we are also facing a big problem of air pollution

The country needs a policy to substitute these imports

which is cost effective, pollution free and indigenous

That is the reason, our government decided to give highest

backing for alternative fuel.

Electric is an option

We are coal surplus and electric surplus

it is a remarkable thing for the social

point of view

It is going to create more employment potential

The pollution is a big concern because of Diesel and Petrol

so the government has decided to give

priority to alternatives like - Ethanol, Methanol

Bio Deisel, Bio CNG and Electric

Electric Mobility today is already ready

We have Electric Bikes, e-Riskshaws

Electric car and Electric bus

Just 15 days before, Pune corporation has

floated tender to purchase 150 e-Buses!

In Mumbai , we already have e-Buses!

In Nagpur, we have 35 buses

from Scania, AC buses running on BIO ethanol

Now our department has taken a decision

to start projecting Mumbai, Pune and Guwahati

where we will run buses on Methanol

Methanol from Coal

In Mumbai - many companies

are already manufacturing Methanol

Same time in Guwahati

The Assam petroleum has capacity to making Methanol

100 tons per day!

They want to export Methanol from Guwahati

to Bangladesh!

So we will have pilot projects in Mumbai, Pune and Guwahati

and Navi Mumbai where

10 buses will run on Methanol!

Methanol is Rs 22 per liter and

Diesel is more than Rs 65 per liter. Ethanol is Rs 55 per liter.

But at the same time conversion from waste to wealth is important!

In Ganga river area, from my own ministry

we have 115 bio digesters

From Bio Digester , we can get Methane!

We can extract BIO CNG from Methane

We can run buses on BIO CNG!

Even from Wheat straw, Rice Straw and others

we can make ethanol

we can make ethanol from Molasses

from Corn and now municipal waste

So conversion of waste into wealth is the

future of the country!

There is huge potential, there is economic viability

in solid waste management and liquid waste management

My feeling is that the country has got potential of

5 Lakh Crore economy for Solid and Liquid waste

Now Solar and Wind Power is available

there is no problem as far as power is concerned

import substitute, cost effective and pollution free

e-Scooters, e-Rickshaws, e-Bus

electric cars are really the

future for the country!

Petrol cost per liter is Rs 85 , Diesel is Rs 65

Rs 52 for Ethanol = Rs 10 of electricity (To travel equivalent distance!)

Electricity is most cost effective and pollution free!

At the same time our government has taken decision to

give priority for public transport on electricity

The ropeway, cable cars

in the hill areas also will help

the environment of this country.

At the same time, we have to save imports

and pollution is a big concern

We are also planning for future

to create electric highways!

We are creating a highway from Delhi to Mumbai

which will reduce the distance by 120 km

more than 44,000 CR from

Mumbai to Vadodara. Next month we will start

Delhi to Jaipur

And it is a new grid alignment

I'am trying but it is not confirmed

We make it an electric highway

where we can take our trucks on electric

So Electric is an alternative for us

Methanol is from Coal

From Methanol we can make Gas

In USA, they are adding 20% Gas in LPG

We can reduce cost of Gas Cylinder used for cooking

by atleast Rs 100 per cylinder

At the same time it is an import substitute, cost effective and pollution free

and indigenous, creating employment potential

in the country. We are working on

diversification in Agriculture, Energy and Power sector

Today we have taken lot of decisions

I feel that day will come when there is NO imports!

We are going to increase our own capacity

our own capacity of production for Crude oil

30% indigenous and 70% import

the aim is to get upto 50% production of crude in the country

and 50% of Bio Fuel

Ethanol, Methanol, Bio CNG and Electric

I feel this is the future!

You dont need any program

When it is cheaper, pollution free, cost effective

People will buy. Now we have Bajaj,

TVS, Hero

are manufacturing electric bikes

We have taken a very good decision

that e-Autos and e-Rickshaws

or bio fuel auto rickshaw, bike and bus

will be free from permits.

They wont need license.

I'am also planning to start a two wheeler as a taxi!

Like OLA and Uber. There will be electric meter

where in rural areas

people will call the guy and he will pick up people from homes

with a helmet to the bus stop

So it can create employment potential in rural and agriculture sector

Kedar - Can it be done in Mumbai?

Mr Gadkari - We will not allow this in Mumbai!

As some areas have also

banned auto rickshaws

2nd and 3rd tier cities

in rural areas

at the Nagar Parishad level, we can do it!

Kedar : Great! You just mentioned

about this array of fuels

There was news reports that by 2030, all vehicles will be electric. Is that off now?

Mr Gadkari - This is nor a proper

thing to be discussed

I will ask you a question. you have a petrol car, your bill is Rs 6000

Now if your bill comes to Rs 1000

you are going to purchase electric car!

you dont need marketing plan or subsidy.

The GST on

petrol and diesel car is 48%

GST on electric and bio fuel is 12%

people are going to go for electric or bio fuel!

they have to save money and pollution

you dont need to make any plan for that !

Because the economics is there!

For example the e-Auto or e-Rickshaw the income of

the owner will be increased by 2 times

Kedar - How is this fitting into

make in India

for example, we still don't have a plan that manufacturers

battery cells. Are there steps towards that?

There is an issue with Lithium-Ion battery

ISRO has the technology to create cells and

the director was telling me

that 20 Indian companies purchased that technology.

In the whole world

the battery management system

the battery chemistries

every day there are lots of changes.

when number is more, price will be less

Day by day the cost of Lithium battery is coming down

but India needs to manufacture

Lithium-Ion battery in the country. That is the need of the hour

As it should be indigenous,

it will be a great thing for the country!

Thank you so much!

We had a good chat

with Mr Nitin Gadkari

we were really impressed with his command over facts

his knowledge

of costs and economics involved.

Definitely it is going to be in direction of

environmentally friendly fuels and

reducing import also seems to be a priority

Another thing we noticed was

the policies were

designed with an objective in mind

of moving to EV's

offer subsidies and drive demand that way

But now the policies seem to be designed

keeping multiple objectives in Mind

like job creation, steady transition

The policies are going to be

subtle changes

that support the economics and eventually

and catalyze this transition

It was a great chat and

we came out with some good information

So what do you think?

Please share your thoughts in the comment section below

we would love to hear from you!

For more infomation >> Chat with Mr Nitin Gadkari | Electric Vehicles & Alternative Fuels - Duration: 11:37.

-------------------------------------------

GRANDE COSMETICS LIP PLUMPER - Duration: 6:03.

HI! Welcome back to my channel!

If you are new to this channel and I'm Cheyenna!

Check it out on my latest video!

This video is a second part of Grande Cosmetic

I suggested you to watch the first part of video and click on the card so you will understand what am I talking about

the first part of the video talked about lashes and eyebrows serum

to help your lashes grow longer and thicker for your eyebrows

which it works!! TRUST ME, IT WORKS

so yeah, now this video will be talking about

LIP PLUMPER

Okay, this box has three different colors

clear, pink, and brown

this lipstick helps to make your lip look more plumper

also it has benefits

it makes your lip more softer

firmness, hydration

well I think it is really important to have some hydration on your lips

it would make more sense if many people have said, "stay hydrated'!!!

which is your lips!

your lips need to stay hydrated!!

feel me right?

so yeah this is the best option for you to use

lets see if it does make a difference based on before and after

so I will show you my before and after, and what does it look like on my lips

51% hydration

15% plumpness

13% firmness

11% softness

this box explained what are the benefits and what is inside the lipstick

yeah I have been using the brown one lately

I really loved that color

okay I am going to show what it looks on me

sounds good?

let me show how to use it

before I apply it

pale rose

Sunbaked Sedona

AFTER

Can you see some of the swellings on my lips?

yep it works

lets rewind to my before look

and see what was my lip look like at first

now this is after and my lips look like swelling and plumper

so far, what is my top favorite color for this lipsticks?

is brown one (Sunbaked Sedona)

second is clear one

third is pale rose

I would use the pink one when I have an event to attend

so now, where can you get them?

you can find them on Sephora and their website

Grande Cosmetic

I will put the links below the box where you can click on

and buy their products!

I highly recommended you to buy their products!

and buy a trio box instead of individual ones for lipsticks

and to save your money too!

also, please check it out on the first part of this video

for Grande eyebrows and lashes

don't you want to have your lashes longer?

more thicker on your eyebrows?

so their products are the best option for you to have your lashes grow and eyebrows

thank you for watching this video!

it would means a lot if you check it out on their website and buy the products too!

For more infomation >> GRANDE COSMETICS LIP PLUMPER - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

How to Paint a Faux Marble Table - HGTV - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> How to Paint a Faux Marble Table - HGTV - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Sobreviví - Dating (Ep 2) - Duration: 25:15.

Penguins.

These birds live in the Arctic and are famous

for their lasting monogamous relationships...

Sofi, don't you think I might be your penguin?

Of course not!

And that was the day I convinced him to get circumcised.

Let's congratulate Xavi. He cooked this himself, and it was delicious.

It's just some dry noodles.

-I made them with love, though. -They are a little dry, yes.

-Xavi, I think we're dating. -No way.

We're married!

-Left or right? -That way!

-Stop yelling at me! -I'm not!

-Left or right? -That way!

I'm married to a homosexual man!

Like half your female friends, Sofía.

...who takes care of their offspring...

DATING

You're born, you grow up, you become a fashion slave.

You regret having bangs for seven years.

Then, it's all about finding the perfect partner and kids to share on Instagram.

How come you're dating Xavier? I thought he was gay.

It's not like that, Mom. We aren't a couple.

Oh, thank God.

He still has time to find a good man.

Speaking of which, guess who your brother's dating.

Well, surely, someone he met about five minutes ago.

With Pitititita de Poza.

They're perfect for each other.

She arrived recently from Europe and loves art.

-And as your brother is a filmmaker-- -Mom, he's not a filmmaker.

He directs black and white infomercials.

Well, whatever.

Well, as long as the same thing doesn't happen again...

Not that, the other thing.

For your information, I'm right here.

And Svetlana was a smart woman.

-She knew how to speak Russian. -Son, she was Russian.

She knew how to write Cyrillic.

And I'm seriously considering settling down.

I'm in a mature relationship now.

If you don't like sushi, we can go somewhere else. It's fine.

I can't believe you don't remember I'm allergic to seafood, Pia!

It's our first date!

Sure, very mature.

I'm glad you're looking for a boyfriend.

Maybe then, you'll stop hanging around so much with homosexuals.

Maybe she wants to take advantage of the fact they can get married now.

So, where are you looking for this so-called boyfriend?

I'm using the Internet for that. Plus, Gaby's going to introduce me to someone.

-Sounds exhausting. -I know.

-Hi! -Hi.

How are you?

Thrilled to finally go out with a strong and independent woman.

What does it say there?

-Pasta. -I can't, it makes me gassy.

You're so special.

I love feminists

because they go all the way on the first date.

-And that's like-- -No, wait.

-I-- -Don't worry. There's no rush.

Eyes rolled back, it was horrible.

That was the first time I saw a corpse.

So, are you a poet or...

Hi.

Do you have craft beer?

CRAFT BEER - COCKTAILS - SHOTS

You're the kind of woman that gets the check, right?

So, how is it going?

How is the search for your future ex going?

I give up.

I'll leave it to fate. The Internet is so treacherous.

-Yeah, it is. -How about you?

I saw you staring at me.

Would you like to go somewhere?

What time do you get off?

Something came up. I need to leave.

Now.

My date from the other night?

I knew it! You didn't take him to your apartment

-where you live with your 16 roommates? -No!

We went to his apartment.

Nice place!

How does an amateur comedian

and barman at Cafe 23 manage to live here?

I got it cheap. I inherited it.

I won it in the divorce. Kiss me.

-Wait! You live alone, right? -Yeah, of course.

At least it worked for one of us.

FROM: MOM BREAKFAST AT HOME TOMORROW.

-What is it? -Breakfast tomorrow at my parents' house.

DRESS UP!

I'm sure Mom wants to hook me up with someone.

Awesome!

COME OVER FOR BREAKFAST TOMORROW.

BRING CONDOMS!

The referee says it's a penalty!

-It wasn't a penalty. -Of course it was.

-It was not. -Of course it was a penalty.

-What, are we expecting the royal family? -We're expecting the de Pozas.

I already told you that.

Of course you didn't, Mom.

I did, several times.

I had to forbid your brother from taking the car again.

And don't forget the de Pozas are coming over.

I don't know, Mom.

Have you decided what to wear for our brunch with the de Pozas?

I'll let them know, Mom.

It's a global conspiracy to destroy the Church.

Anyway, I'll see you next Sunday, at our brunch with the de Pozas.

I have no idea, Mom. Diego has the password.

-Of course not, Mom. -Sofía, please.

Rosita, open the door.

Socorro!

-Hi, Piíta. -I'm finally here!

Hi.

-Hi, ma'am. -Hello.

Hi, Diego.

TO: XAVI THIS IS HORRIBLE. I WANT TO LEAVE!

FROM: XAVI WHERE DO YOU KEEP THE WHIPPED CREAM?

And, suddenly, you don't hate makeup or high heels anymore. And, why?

Because you've fallen in love.

But don't forget the old Chinese proverb:

"Those who fall in love are screwed."

So, I told the manager,

"I feel your waiters are not giving me enough respect."

So, you forced the restaurant to close, right?

It's genetically impossible that our kids don't have blue eyes.

Rosita is like family to us.

-Really? -Yes.

Rosita!

Take away our plates, please.

You're lucky your grandma lets you live here.

Yeah, Grandma Socorro is the best.

Do you want to go see a movie?

-Don't you want to stay here? -Let's go out!

Let's go to the museum, or the park, or ice-skating.

But I can't go out like this.

Give me just a moment, I need to make a phone call.

Hi, girl! How is it going? Are you done playing cricket?

No, the game starts when the men get back from hunting.

Don't worry, take your time.

Just let me know when you're coming back.

Sure.

She doesn't have any!

I hope this is the beginning of a longlasting relationship

between the Niño de Riveras and the de Pozas.

A relationship that lasts for generations

and begins...

The third Mexican Empire.

They want to go back to castes.

...like the leaves falling and giving us--

-Cheers! -Yeah, let's drink. Cheers.

-Cheers. -Cheers.

Jaime de Poza.

Anchorman, actor, philanthropist and biker.

He changed the face of Mexican television.

Creator of the "Total" concept.

How do you find the time to do all that?

Silence! We're trying to watch this.

His shows are exciting, all day, every day.

Total.

So, how was Europe? Is your brother single?

I think he is. And Europe was amazing.

There are a lot of opportunities, not like in New York.

You're an art collector, right?

No, shoes. In fact...

Nah, nevermind.

Rostros Magazine three-time winner of the Sexiest Man Award.

I wanna get out of here.

-I'll give you a ride. -Really?

Yeah, let's go.

-Are you leaving already? -Yes.

But we haven't played cricket yet!

Bye!

Jaime de Poza and I spent the most amazing day together.

Jaime de Poza?

The anchorman, actor, philanthropist and biker?

Rostros Magazine/three-time winner of the Sexiest Man Award?

The creator of the "Total" concept.

Everything inside the same show, all year, 24 hours a day.

-He's amazing. -Tell me all about it.

His father couldn't stop talking crap.

Bullshit about families and generations

and how we would be creating the Third Mexican Empire.

And Jaime said,

"They want to go back to castes."

He's hilarious.

What?

Are you sure he was joking?

Of course. What are you saying?

JAIME DE POZA RACIST!

Nothing, but his family was involved in a scandal

about racism, abuse, slavery--

What? That can't be true?

-Girl, </i>Rostros Magazine is never wrong -All right, let's go back.

This country went to shit when we granted rights to the natives.

Get out of here! What was that?

This country went to shit when we granted rights to the natives.

-It's not possible! What an asshole! -Are you sure that's the only thing?

Well...

He's the worst scumbag!

I hope he goes broke and has to sell his body

and ends up getting herpes on his penis.

And I hope it falls off so he has to eat it in front of everybody

so he'll end up having herpes on his mouth as well.

At least now you know.

And you don't have to see him again, unless you want to.

-You don't, right? -No.

-God damn it! -What?

-Diego. -He's an asshole.

No. Yeah! He's dating Pia de Poza.

Your brother is dating Pia de Poza?

That socialite that came back from Europe with that

"no obligations, lots of parties and lots of men" philosophy?

There was a long line at the supermarket,

so I read the latest issue of Rostros Magazine.

Yeah...

I'll take you slowly.

Please stop talking, okay?

Be quiet.

Diego!

This is our living room.

Where we used to watch Bambi.

Did your Internet go down, Mom?

No. I was just going to the kitchen.

Good evening, ma'am. Hi.

Hormones...

It's all right.

It's your mom, Diego.

Diego, get off me, please!

Who is that? What?

Monse got a ring, too, baby.

It looks horrible.

Always go for classic rings, okay?

Of course. Classics are classics.

What do you mean by "classic"?

Platinum, single diamond, square-shaped.

It kills me that I have to lay this all out for you.

I think I got it.

Perfect.

Besides, the whole proposal was terrible.

Why?

If you're going to dress like this,

at least hire some mariachis or something.

See?

We think very much alike.

I adore you.

Diego, please.

-Diego, please! -No, it's fine--

I'll head upstairs because it's late,

and I have to work tomorrow.

Okay, Mom.

Sleep tight, ma'am.

You, too, in your own bed.

Diego is a grown man, I'm sure he learned his lesson.

With Svetlana?

Okay, maybe his last two relationships taught him something.

You know what? Good for them.

I hope Pia can teach Diego to relax and have fun.

To know that you don't need to fall in love with everybody.

FROM: DIEGO - I'M IN LOVE! PIA IS THE WOMAN OF MY DREAMS!

Sofía, I'm so glad you called.

Diego, pay attention.

You must be very careful around Pia.

No, you listen to me.

Remember Grandma's ring?

The golden ring, with two marquise-cut diamonds?

Really vintage?

The one Mom has on her dressing table?

Thank you!

I need to make some plans, so I gotta go.

This is going to be the best Diego Production ever.

Diego, don't. Wait!

I'm in love!

Diego is about to do something stupid.

Yes.

And you'll try to stop him, even though that means

that you'll have to see Jaime de Poza again, right?

Yes.

There was an old man asking for money in exchange for towels.

How can they complain later that they are poor?

This double date was a fantastic idea.

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma Socorro.

She was really old.

I was looking forward to moving out, so...

Listen, Xavi.

I'm invited to a wedding this Saturday, and I'd like you to come.

I want you to come as my boyfriend.

You know? Coming out isn't that important.

But it's because of you that I was able to make up my mind!

Listen, Edgar.

I'm Ivan.

I'm not sure I'm the one you should take to Lagos de Moreno.

It's in Salina Cruz.

Or to meet your mom, Alejandrina.

-Her name's Berta. -And dance

with your cousins, Rodolfo and Ignacio, all night.

You didn't forget them, huh?

What I mean is...

We're just having a good time.

But...

I'm not sure I'm right for you.

Thank you?

Here's the check.

This is the hottest new restaurant in town.

-We're only 72 business partners. -So interesting.

-I love it. -Pia, tell us all about Europe.

I read you had a lot of experiences there.

Did you learn something new? Some new life philosophies?

Sofía, chill.

What can I say?

Everything is so different over there.

You've been there, right?

Love is free and nobody judges you there.

Everybody looks down on you here, saying, "You're going too fast.

You need time to get to know each other. She doesn't speak Spanish."

-People here are so nosy. -So nosy!

-Are we ready to order? -Sure.

-No, I-- -Waiter!

Waiter!

Tell Monkey to send the short rib with rice.

Truffle oil.

And a salad for two for the girls to share.

I don't work here.

I don't care. Call the manager.

-I'm kind of hungry. -A salad won't do?

Excellent choice.

Whose nipples are those?

Rafa's, my gay friend.

Sofía has one, too.

What a coincidence.

Excuse me.

Maybe they're friends?

Hi, sexy beautiful!

How are you, sweetie?

Look! One of my cousins. I'll go say hi.

-Who? Where? -You don't know him.

You have no idea, Rafa! This guy is so into me!

He's such an idiot. A real idiot.

Yeah. For real.

He's so basic.

Unsophisticated.

Unbearable.

Pretentious.

Mediocre, stupid.

Dude, if you guys need another partner...

Let me know, I've always wanted to invest in this business.

Sure.

It's been years since I've watched any TV, but your concept is revolutionary.

It's amazing. How did you come up with that?

We have 90 million for a new show.

It must be innovative, but in the same vein as our other shows.

What do you recommend?

Who are we paying that's not working right now?

That idiot, Jaime de Poza.

Bring him to me.

It was written for me, man.

God, you're lucky.

Illiterate, doesn't have a beard...

He looks like a dog standing on two legs. Protruding eyes...

You know your sister and I have a deep connection, right?

It's really something. And in the past few days,

I feel my eyes are open and I'm complete, at last.

Unibrow, close-minded, incompetent.

I don't believe in fate,

but meeting Pia can't be just a coincidence.

And I want to ask you...

Can I ask for your sister's hand in marriage?

He's such an idiot. The biggest one I've met!

-But in bed, he's a-- -No! Yuck!

Sofía?

-Where is Diego? -No idea. Have you seen the manager?

No way!

I can stop snoring in the mornings.

I can work from dawn till dusk.

I can climb the Himalayas or win a duel to remain by your side.

I can be your faithful driver, woman.

I can be anything you can imagine.

Because I've been reborn in your love.

You were my breath, my illusion, but if you go,

what will I do?

Lay my heart to rest, once again?

This poem will weep.

I want to marry you

Stay by your side

Be blessed by your love

That's why I want To leave my past behind

And have you by my side

To die in your arms, my sweet love

No, Diego. Don't do it.

Sofía, I'm not a child anymore. I'm a man, let me grow.

You're my big brother!

Leave him, babe. He's going for it.

What do you say, darling?

Will you marry me?

I...

Diego, I'm not looking to commit right now,

but I love the ring. It's awesome.

Get out of here, dude. You're such an asshole.

And you're a scumbag!

Babe, even you said he was an idiot

who thinks he's Iñárritu because he directs infomercials.

Advertisements are a wonderful medium.

What about you, asshole?

Your dad used his influence to make you a TV star,

and you're an anchorman now.

You're just a party boy,

a creep, classist, uneducated and ignorant.

You're just an arrogant and stupid prick.

I don't want to see you again.

I was going to dump you, anyway,

because you walk too slow.

What is it, Pia?

I mean... What kind of name is Pia?

Let's get out of here, Diego.

If this was a movie, I'd punch you in the face, dude.

Hold me back, before I kick his ass!

This sucks! How embarrassing, man.

How can they do such a thing in front of my other 71 business partners?

Ladies, raise your hand if you can find even one man

who is worthy of getting a Brazilian wax for?

Really? Nobody?

Exactly.

Diego, are you okay?

I don't understand why this keeps happening to me.

Am I wrong to think love can happen in an instant?

Thanks for standing up for me.

Don't even mention it.

Pia is just a bitch.

She's a pretentious, stuck-up bitch.

She's just an unsophisticated, air-headed trophy girl.

She is stupid and has no talent. She's a Kardashian.

God damn it!

I should have said all that to her!

I hate when that happens!

Listen, troll.

Do you think Jaime will upload my fail to YouTube?

Yup.

I hate that asshole.

-Me, too. -I admire him, too. No idea why.

Mother seal lets go of her puppies without much thought

even when facing danger, because she knows she's still young

and will have many opportunities to breed again.

Hey, Sofi.

Don't you think I may be your--

No. Don't start again, Xavi.

I'm done. I'm going to bed.

Xavi! Why is the toilet seat up?

I'm sorry!

People call him the "Obsidian Idol"?

No, I haven't really followed his career.

Gentlemen, can you hear that?

It's a storm.

A brainstorm, gentlemen!

-Clowns. Small clowns. -I love clowns.

A wind tunnel full of women with long dresses.

-And they're dancing. -Of course, sure.

I love it.

That's great. Investigative journalism.

-Centered around celebrities! -Yeah, that's good.

-Really good. -Yeah!

-Good job. -Let's keep going.

-Yeah, it's really good. -Sure, let's do it!

I'm married to a homosexual man!

Xavi, what are we doing? We know nothing of this Cavazos guy.

Wasn't Cavazos involved in some narco shit?

-What? -Yeah

I think he is the leader of the new Jalisco Cartel.

-What? -No, that's not true. I must be confused.

It's the Zetas.

Sir?

Could I ask you for a charger?

My battery is almost dying. I haven't been home since the party last night...

Sir?

Sir, where are we going, exactly?

Sir?

These bureaucrats are worse than organized crime.

I heard some people just seem to have disappeared.

Damn you, Chuy! You were right.

I'm always right, Sofía.

It's not my fault if you don't believe me.

Xavi, please. They'll make us disappear.

Translation by: Lara Cecilia Garau

For more infomation >> Sobreviví - Dating (Ep 2) - Duration: 25:15.

-------------------------------------------

Scum - Scum Update Whats Next (Cars, Bows, New Locations & More) - Duration: 7:30.

hey guys welcome back know the scum Dev's have released exactly what the

walking on at the minute the center of less into the community because a lot of

people have complained and they have tried to implement the main focus of

what they're doing strongly against what the community is asking for which is

personally great so we dive into that and just have a

little talk about it if you haven't already joined escort the link is below

we're also running a follow seventy-six giveaway just now as well again the link

for that is below and we also have a scum server what's the length of that is

below as well there's a lot of people on our desk odd who play on that server

itself so feel free to join in ask who's on it that's present warm in time and if

you're new I want the guys take you under the wing and they'll show you how

to play the game as well now let me stress again this is what the

guys are actually walking on these aren't any game today or anything else

these are just the focal points that the guys are actually focusing and bringing

into the game fast now this covers vehicles fortification bows bear

crafting for shelters and boxes as emplacement and we're gonna go through

each one because I've actually put screenshots out as well and there's a

lot all but information each aspects as well which will now get into so everyone

cried everyone Wednesday one more and run across the map does take quite a lot

of time and stamina as a bit of an issue especially if you get the wrong build so

they are bringing vehicles know they've got a simple SUV that they're showing

here and it can be found in Eiland know they're gonna have a repair and

customization for the vehicles a later stage I think personally straightaway

it'll just be a car that you can get your mouth to get fuel for our some tape

but it's a welcome addition I mean I personally find it very annoying trait

across the map as a pain in the ass they're also walking in a more

traditional tractor which is gonna come in as well no you pull the frame these

at the farms and stuff I can see him being very fast or very tactical either

because the wall be quite loud and Sohn does play a good part and scum so as I

said less as an in straightaway however we can now see that the guys have

actually got vehicles and the engine itself which is great so

I personally I faint these will been in a couple of weeks the picture we've seen

it shows the actual car and the engine so it must be walking it's not hard to

rake up a car either so hopefully in the coming weeks running across the whole

map to try and get to see an area isn't gonna be such a chore no this next one

is a huge quality of life no for placing shelters and boxes you may notice that

they randomly spawn and the silliest of places no we playing in our piece ever

the details are below and we use the houses as shelters basically it's all

craft a shelter and all just bloody going in at once most the time enough to

break it four or five times to play somewhere decent the no going to you as

a hologram system watch a lot of games actually use where you'll put the police

went down for who you want it to be then your craft everything around that area

then the box and shelter will basically pop up will you put the hologram this is

a very good system a lot of games use a mess survival uses a very well it's

something that's definitely needed a lot of people have complained and pretty

much give up what the shit was in boxes because it just spawn anywhere

this also means you can potentially put your boxes and had any areas because you

can actually place it yourself no this system is also going to be the

case when it comes to fortification for windows and doors so below easier to

maneuver and fortify certain areas where as the current system would not walk in

the slightest so this is an extremely big quality of

life improvement so next we have bows and arrows this is something a lot of

people have asked for because what it's a more primitive element of the game no

ascend the finishing stages but the walking on all the technical elements ie

what ballistic damage is going to do to certain vests and armors etc because

they want it to be realistic as possible however you don't want someone spoiling

us ever crafting a ball and just killing a height here a guy surely because a

headshot we have to kind of get a balance here to be honest because a bit

quite annoying if that was the case no additional to this that I'd in five more

tapes of blasting vest so that's all range from all sorts

nowhere as just no we don't have a lot so is a welcome addition but I think it

won't take a lot of balance and to do simply because if you do get out of a

ball and you're hightea you lose all your stuff you're probably a rich quick

because that's gonna be quite annoying you can certainly not Pearson's only

spend like 10 minutes put a ball together so I welcome a dashing all the

same and the fact that have said is in the final stages we can probably expect

this quite certain and next to some key elements that they also wants to know

that the working on at the minute saw specific attachments for rifles a few

famed scope for a cock 98 you will not need the real we can just put a skill

into that rifle which for me as a lot better because I'm sick of carrying all

of the real was in the Hobart find a scope and a gun there is for next

they're gonna random cargo drops around island which is good because it will

start getting more PvP and if you get groups fighting against it will be quite

fun there's gonna be a new naval base which will make the airport look a

holiday personally new locations bro in especially big ones because for solo

players that as there can I let PvE element where they can actually get into

the game and enjoy it even after the server has quit quiet a field of your

slider and options menu for all the Krissy grunts out there who like to have

the screen apps which stretched to the max somebody knows to scope of areas

personal effects good idea so you can see just what level of zombies are under

IDEO can and go into new weapons before I had to soar even more as better more

locations I think this will be more tones more than anything because there's

quite a lot dead grown between some of the actual towns and the roads

we're admin controls which is absolutely brilliant because our control just now

are fucking terrible it's so hard to admin on a server that man especially

not having no clap or anything like that finally they're gonna be upgrading their

anti cheat system again cuz I stole some sort of hacking it on and they're

upgrading to Unreal Engine two point four two zero

no I can always stress us again this is not any game yet but this is the key

things that they are walking on at the minute so expect to see these come into

the game and the very near future so all the people that are saying

that there isn't a lot of content in the game is getting bored and the guys are

listening to what we are saying they're putting in the things that we want in

the game which is a great fighting a lot of devs have a road map that they just

stick to they will not veer off of these guys are listening to us the put in

polls and their desk odd people are voting and that's how they're come up

with this list so if you haven't joined the desk called force come I'd recommend

you do so guys as I said before I have one server you're free to join all the

details are below desk code server as well we also have the fallout giveaway

make sure you join that I will try and get update video again this week

something it lands on the Friday and hopefully we may even see some of their

stuff coming and so guys thanks joining I'll see the next one

For more infomation >> Scum - Scum Update Whats Next (Cars, Bows, New Locations & More) - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

CardBoard Advanced Basics Tutorial overview for model making: modeling for Designers & Architects - Duration: 10:58.

is this the best way to soft bend a piece of cardboard or is there a better

way should you be getting your cardboard wet when you're building a cardboard

model can you paint cardboard find out the answers to these questions and many

more cardboard advance basics my name is Eric temple I'm an industrial designer

welcome to my channel about product design and making I hope that you like

and joy and become a subscriber make sure you give the video a thumbs up and

then you hit the bell hit the bell again so you get the little parentheses around

it that way you'll be notified every time I have a new video don't forget to

check out the design and making merchants just below the video on the

shelf t-shirts hoodies stickers leggings and phone cases in the previous

cardboard video cardboard basics we took a look at how to make some basic cubes

with a little bit more advanced construction in this video we're going

to take a look at how to make a cylinder a cone and some more advanced box shapes

that you might encounter everyday when you're building models or interiors or

architectural pieces you'll need a good self-healing cutting board like this art

has a cutting board link to that below ruler some PVA white glue and an exacto

blade very sharp you need lots of blades I can't stress this enough some tape and

I like a right angle to cut my corners with you'll also need some sort of a

glue dispenser these lure locks with blunt nose tips link below

they are fantastic for putting glue where you want

I suggest get yourself a good circle cutter I'm using this FISC our circle

cutter here link below because cutting circles without a laser is nearly

impossible so let's start by making a cylinder we're gonna use this fist cars

circle cutter the beautiful thing about this thing is it doesn't leave a mark in

the middle of the circle that you're cutting out like it would with like a

compass or something like so that's why I like this now this

circle cutter is made for material that's a little bit thinner than the

cardboard that I'm using it for so I have to give it a little bit of a cut

with the exacto knife but 90 percent of the work is already done so to make the

sides of the cylinder we're gonna wrap the cardboard around the edge of the

cylinder to get the correct length you could measure this of course as well or

even calculate it with some math I just simply wrap it around we're gonna use a

little bit of painters tape to glue the two ends of the cylinder onto that two

inch strip of cardboard Here I am using a slightly more flexible or thinner

piece of cardboard for the edge that I'm rolling around the circles we're going

to lay down a little bit of white glue here with the squeezable blunt nose tip

dispenser we'll put a piece of tape on the end and we're basically in a roll

this piece of cardboard on the edge of these circles to make our cylinder I'm

going to tape everything together you want to use the painters tape because it

doesn't grab onto the cardboard as aggressive as regular masking tape would

still a good idea to maybe stick it on your shirt one time to get a little bit

of a fuzzy and take some of the tack off because even on the cheapo cardboard it

can grab on to it and still pull off the fibers off the cardboard I'm just making

some last-minute adjustments here get everything as flat and smooth as I can

and here it is with the tape removed nice little cylinder one of the great

things that cardboard is good for is mocking up folded sheet metal parts now

not all folded sheet metal parts are bent at 90 degrees sometimes they have

softer radiuses sometimes they have bends in them cardboard is fantastic for

that so let's build a little bit more of a real-world advanced cube where we take

a look at maybe an inside radius a nice fat beveled

and maybe a softer radius curve and how we would build something like that to

simulate either a sheet metal part or possibly like a molded part to get a

good idea of what that's going to look like so I'm gonna cut the two end pieces

first and I'm basically going to make the sides and stick them on kind of like

we did with the cylinder before I'm gonna go for the low-hanging fruit first

here meaning I'm gonna do the EZ corners and edges on this simulated box part

here so we're just lay down some white PVA glue again going for the low-hanging

fruit doing the easy stuff first this gives us a little bit of stability in

our model so that when we go to do these trickier corners and bends and stuff we

have a little bit of structure inside of our model already to keep things

straight and square and something we can actually grab onto we're gonna roll this

edge along the this.q when I glue on the one side first then I'm gonna come in

I'm gonna lay in my glue along the other edge and we need to roll that edge so

what we're gonna do is we're gonna use a little water that's gonna soften up the

fibers on the outside of the cardboard now I'm not soaking the cardboard in any

sort of way we're just allowing the fibers to expand

when we roll them around that soft edge right there so that they don't tear and

we don't have any issues we soften them up I mean we're gonna add a little bit

more so that it can kind of settle and get us a nice soft radius around that

corner the next thing we're gonna do here is we're gonna attack that larger

45-degree bevel part and in this case I'm actually gonna bevel a little part

that goes in there with a little 45 and then just glue everything in because

those pieces that I cut that butt up against the little part that we just cut

they have straight 90 degree cuts on them so drop it in a little 45 on the

part that you're dropping in is gonna be the best way to get yourself a nice

clean edge along those surfaces there here we're gonna do something on inside

radius piece so we're gonna put water on the inside of our cardboard that's gonna

allow the cardboard to stretch on the inside and we're gonna use a piece of

PVC to press it into place I rough cut the cardboard twice because I'm gonna

put a rubber band around this thing and I don't want the rubber band to cause

any distortion in the cardboard want to let it set up and let that dry in place

and that water really helped us make that inside radius I'm gonna free cut

this last edge and wheel off our tape and we're going to have a nice simulated

interesting little box that's gonna be a lot more like a real world part that you

would make let's take a look at how we can make a cone I'm gonna cut a mat

board part with the circle cutter here again this mat board is a lot thicker

and tougher than the cardboard even that we cut before so we have to finish

cutting it because that circle cutters really not meant for that it's meant for

more like a bristol board here a thin weight bristol board or a paper and it

cuts through that no problem the cardboard is a little bit tougher when

you'd put a little lip on our cone here and then taper the top just a tiny

little bit of glue and this lip overlaps the inside on both sides and allows us

to glue the skirt together so to speak to make a basic cone and I do this by

hand and the cone is a little oversized and I use my fingers and the back of a

paintbrush to sort of burnish and get the tip and form that correct the next

thing I'm going to do is I'm going to mark where that seam is to put that cone

together with on my bottom circle and that's gonna allow it to fit nice and

flush I trace where that circle goes in the bottom of the cone so I know where

to put it and where to put my glue and so that when I go back and place the

bottom of the cone I know exactly where to put it right

along that line I'll let that set up and I'm actually gonna use the back of my

exacto here and I'm gonna burnish the outside of that cone a little bit just

to get a little bit smoother the heat generated by the friction of burnishing

it back and forth helps flatten out and smooth out the cardboard a rough cut it

to the correct shape and then I put it on 120 grit sanding flat surface here

like a sanding pad so that I can get the thing absolutely flat and smooth I'm

going to show you how to paint your cardboard it needs to be sealed and I

seal it up with some shellac and I just put that on with a paint brush and then

I put on some primer and I'm gonna show you what that finish looks like so this

is a metallic spray paint finish on the part with the shellac that's also on the

outside and this is the bottom it's a little tough to see here but that's a

little rougher on quite a bit rougher actually in real life then where we

shall act it so I'd you need to seal the cardboard this is a piece of bristol and

that's a pretty much higher quality than the regular cardboard and that finishes

up beautifully you still do need to seal it

that completes the cardboard advanced basics anything you guys like to see in

future videos for cardboard or model-making leave it in the comments

below good luck and have fun making models

don't forget to subscribe to the channel you can do that by clicking on an icon

in the bottom right of the video or below the video give it a thumbs up and

follow the channel there as well you want to know about upcoming design

content and projects that I'm working on follow me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

and my favorite Google+ links below also don't forget to check out all the design

and making gear below rock on click here to check out some of the other design

and making videos that I have that you might enjoy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét