Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

Hello everybody!

We are going to travel with this van...

All the way troughout europe for a month!

And you can follow me and my girlfriend Jeamy all the way trough our journey!

#VANLIFE

We''ll I hope I am visable and otherways it is a shame

But we have had some troubles

because the fridge wasn't working, but we have fixed it!

But at least we can now finally go to Pompeii, the first stop on our journey!

But first we go to venlo (The Netherlands), then we go to munich

And after munich we will go to Pompeii

Welcome to the video!

And now we are on our way to Pompeii

And not Pompeiiiii as i said in the video :p

And we have chosen for Pompeii because of the history and all the cool preserved buildings

And from there we will go all the way troughout the coast of south europe!

Troughout spain

Back to the netherlands

I am really curious about how the journey will go!

''Honey wat did you think about the 'first 300 kilometers?''

''Great!''

''Well as you heard from Jeamy''

''we already did 300 km''

''and now we just have to drive another 1700 km before we are in pompeii''

''what (as i said before) is the first stop''

''I am now in Venlo''

''Just to chill a little bit and because I needed some stuff from the HEMA''

''I need to have an alcoholic test because they are mandatory in france''

''And I don't want any trouble with the french police''

''So that is wat we are going to do now!''

''We''ll we have bought the shit we needed from the HEMA''

''And now we are going to...''

''I have got a scary feeling about the van' sometimes...''

''I do not know what this Bullsh*t is''

'' we''ll we go to...''

''I don't know''

'' I turn it off now''

''This van is already 30 years old''

'' We have been to the HEMA to look for the stuff we needed''

''And now we are going to munich, right honey? ''

'' YEA ''

GERMANY

'' I am really hungry after such a long day! ''

'' We do not have the MCribb in the netherlands, so i am really going to love this! ''

'' Hmm so nice! ''

'' SO we are now on our way to... ''

'' A camperstop in Neurenberg ''

'' I am really curious about the camperstop, because I have never slept on something like that! ''

'' But maybe you are wondering, where are all the trains you normally film? ''

'' We''ll normally we film trains indeed. But we wanted to make something different this time! ''

'' And we will continue to do that, and if we see something with trains we will definitly film them ''

'' But Joy and I thought that it maybe was great to make a video about this roadtrip''

'' To show that to you all ''

'' So I hope you like it! ''

'' And maybe you think I want to see ghosttrack and all those great things you used to make ''

'' We will continue to make these as well! ''

'' So do not think I am not making those anymore ''

'' because I would not let you guys down! ''

'' But give this a chance! ''

'' Because we will make this series awesome! ''

'' So we are now going to the camperstop ''

'' I hope I am visable ''

'' We haven't reached Munich sadly, because it was to far away for now ''

'' Right honey? ''

'' This is our first night in the van''

'' But we are now at a camperstop ''

'' Thats a little bit strange because there are a lot of other people around ''

'' It is just a strange idea ''

'' But if it really gets scary we have a solution ''

'' The golfclub! ''

'' Just in case ''

'' But thats what it is, we are now going to sleep''

'' Tomorrow waits another long day ''

'' I hope we will reach Pompeii ''

'' Because that is where the journey begins! ''

'' So i say sleep tight! ''

'' And I will see you next episode! ''

'' And do not forget to ''

'' Like & Share this video, because we would like that! ''

'' See you next episode, bye! ''

''Our bed just has uhhh ''

*Next week*

'' Just collapsed ''

'' You can see this just broke off ''

'' So that is a thing ''

For more infomation >> #VANLIFE - The beginning of the big journey! - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

How To Maintain Skill With Limited Time | OverwatchDojo - Duration: 5:15.

Hey there!

If you are a busy person like us, you know the struggle of maintaining your skill with

a limited amount of time.

In this guide, we are going to show you techniques that you can use to make sure you are staying

on the same level.

Hello guys and welcome to the dojo!

We know how it is when you are really busy and have little-to-no time to play.

Sometimes you just can't make time to play your favourite game.

This hurts your skill however, and it will be harder to get back to the game after not

playing for a few days or a week.

Your skill rating may stay on the same level, but you are rusty and out of shape, which

will result in consecutive losses and the demolishment of your motivation.

In this guide, we are presenting some tips that you can use to keep in shape, if you

are able to commit at least 5 minutes every day.

Try to do as much from the following list as you can for the best results.

Our guides are made possible by our supporter base on Patreon.

A big thanks for all our supporters!

If you like what we are doing, consider donating to our channel, you can get professional coaching

as a reward.

Click the card right now.

Alright, let's begin with the first tip, which is about efficiency and effectiveness.

It's easy to think that one game a day will keep you in shape.

But in all honesty, there is too much unpredictability in the matchmaking to rely on a single match.

You should use your time efficiently and effectively.

This means that you should have some goal that you are working towards instead of just

playing instinctively.

What are these goals?

I want to die less.

I want to get the first pick in every teamfight.

I want to farm my ultimate in every two fights.

Have a single goal and work to achieve that.

A very important part here is that these can all be tracked and measured after every game.

Even if you just want to keep in shape by playing without a goal in mind, it can be

really beneficial if you can play every day.

This will make sure that your mechanics are not getting rusty, and it will be much easier

to perform well when you have time to grind more than a single game.

Even if you use this time for aim drills or some ability practice, you will benefit from

it greatly.

Sitting down to practice, just for the sake of maintenance is a thing that our brains

deem to be boring.

This can be hacked if you have a ritual or a schedule for your practice.

Our brains love habits, so make these 5-to-15 minute sessions a habit of yours.

Do it before work or school, or right after you get home in the evening, does not matter,

until you do it consistently.

Tracking your achievements is important.

Don't just set goals, track your progress as well.

Hit the tab screen at the end of the game, check your statistic and note it down to a

sheet of paper.

Or input it into a Google sheet, whatever works for you.

Another incredibly useful thing to do is to record and review your own games.

Don't do this every day, but you can include this into your weekly maintenance schedule.

Reviewing will help you seeing your mistakes, allowing you to have better goals.

If you need a good tool to help in your improvement, check out OMNICoach, a software that we have

been working on.

It helps in figuring out what you need to work on with a coaching AI.

Click the card right now!

Another thing that you can do to maintain your skill efficiently is not to jump in a

real game, rather set up a custom game and practice a core mechanic of your character.

With proper settings, you can make the specific situation happen many more times compared

to competitive game, which allows you for efficient practice.

An example: control point map against bots with Reinhardt, and you are only allowed to

kill with your Charge ability.

Do a practice like this for 5 minutes every day to keep in shape efficiently.

The best things to practice are the skills that are transferable between characters.

For example if you are a hitscan player, it may be the most beneficial to practice your

headshots (either have it as a goal in a live game, or setup a practice scenario where you

only drill this aspect of your skill).

Other examples: projectile control, shield dancing, dodge, ultimate control, etc.

Figure out where you lack and work on it.

You probably have a lot more free time that you realize.

Commuting, work and school breaks can all be used to hone your skills, even without

playing the game.

Some of the things that you can do: Read game theory threads on Reddit.

You can learn a lot from these and from the comments under the main thread.

Watch educational streamers.

They explain they are doing, so you don't have to figure it out.

Watch educational guides.

Like this one.

We hope these tips will help you in maintaining your skill level.

If you have tips of your own that worked for you, please share them in a comment below.

If you like what we are doing, subscribe to the channel, enabling the notification bell,

and like this video.

Our Discord server is waiting for you if you want free community coaching or some Overwatch

related chat.

See you guys in the next one!

For more infomation >> How To Maintain Skill With Limited Time | OverwatchDojo - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Yasak elma 17. Bölüm Fragman - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Yasak elma 17. Bölüm Fragman - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

LazarBeam Sings Baby Shark - Duration: 1:44.

There's Sharks, like Baby Sharks,

There's babies in fortnite

There's sharks in fortnite

QUICK MATHS

Baby shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Baby shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Baby shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo. Baby shark!

Mummy shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Mummy shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Mummy shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Mummy shark.

Daddy shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Daddy shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Daddy shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Daddy shark.

Grandma shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Grandma shark.

Grandpa shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Grandpa shark.

Let's go, hunt, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Let's go, hunt!

Run away, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Run away!

Safe, at last, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

Safe, at last! PHEW

It's the end, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.

It's the end!

For more infomation >> LazarBeam Sings Baby Shark - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Snape's Swim School - A Harry Potter Parody Sketch - Duration: 7:13.

So you dunderheads all know why you're here, obviously.

Actually, no.

Mr. Potter was shown to be inadequate during the second task of the Triwizard Tournament.

And as you and Ms. Granger are always loathsomely glued to his side, it was decided that you

would all benefit from these remedial lessons.

But sir, Harry only got last place because he tried to save us all.

Potter's gallantry is beside the point!

Now, take your place at the edge of the pool, and prepare to throw yourselves in headfirst.

Is that…Neville?

*Ferris Buehler "Oh Yeah" music*

He Longbottomed!

What?

Oh, hey guys!

You can stand next to me, Neville.

Looking good mate.

I'd like to say something.

It doesn't matter that Harry doesn't know how to swim.

We all didn't know how to swim.

We don't not swim in vain.

Friends…family.

They all swam for one reason or another.

But they're swimming in here.

But you will not swim.

Because you're wrong!

Harry's heart is for all of us to go swimming today.

And it's not over!

What?

Sorry, just kind of came over me.

So why are you here, Potter?

Didn't your muggle relatives teach you how to swim?

Shut up, Malfoy.

I got the highest time for holding my breath last year.

That's because Crabbe was holding him down while he was trying not to drown.

*laughter*

Help me!

Help me!

I don't like this muggle activity!

Someone throw me a floaty!

Never mind, I found one.

*laughter* You were here last year too?

Uh…ahem, ahem….I'm only here to teach you how to swim properly.

Everyone knows that you can't go into the lake without the whole school—

*laughter*

My father will hear about this.

Now the goal of this exercise is to see how far you can dive without severly crippling

yourselves.

Although, I wouldn't be opposed to returning Potter to his muggle relations with a few

broken bones.

Harry, don't!

Get ready…pro---pel yourselves!

Neville, you're really good at that!

Ten points from Gryffindor for showing off, Longbottom.

You're also on cleanup duty.

Hang on, you can't do that!

We're not even at school!

Make that fifty.

Ron!

Hi, Harry.

Myrtle, how are you even here?

We're not at Hogwarts.

I've been watching you, Harry.

Not so good at the breaststroke, are you?

Potter!

If you can't keep from flirting with every female that looks at you, I'll have to keep

you after for private lessons.

*giggle*

Well, that was the most embarrassing display I've ever seen.

Maybe if you'd actually taught us how to swim, we might have learned something.

Oh no.

What was that, Potter?

Looking for another excuse to lose your House points?

Seriously, I don't think that works over the summer.

Normally, I would have to wait until you had all been collected by your parents.

But as it is, I'm sure the headmaster won't mind if I step away a little early—

Good afternoon, Severus!

How did it go? *gasp*

Swimmingly.

Fantastic!

Now, it's time for my lady's water aerobics class!

Shadabagaga!

Fifty points to Gryffindor! *cheers*

Oh wow! That's amazing!

Thank you for watching!

If you enjoyed this fine programming and would like to see more of it, be sure to subscribe!

And make sure that you give as many likes as possible.

Every like is a point to Gryffindor House! *cheers*

My father will hear about this.

He won't do anything.

I'd like to say something.

We all did a really good job today.

I think I did the best, but I'm not going to say that to anybody.

I'd like to say something.

I think Harry put his heart in there for all of us, for everyone of us.

And he needs more respect.

In the whole series, I don't think it's enough about him, you know?

I'd like to say something.

I think we all did a good job today learning how to swim.

We're like one big family.

Well, I don't have a family anymore.

Well, I do, 'cause they're crazy—

I'd like to say something else.

I don't talk a lot in the movies, you know?

You don't get to hear Neville's story.

Me gran doesn't like me too much, which is why I'm here at this swim lessons over

the summer.

I don't really have many friends outside of this.

That's why I swim so well.

'Cause I don't really want to get out of the water, you know?

It's like a fear thing for me.

But, you know, I'd like to say something to you.

You don't have to be scared.

You don't have to 'cause it's not over!

And you're wrong if you think it is.

That's right.

Oh, my favorite team is, uh, Newcastle, by the way.

But that's not really important.

Although I'd like to say something else.

If you want to give me some money, I'd love it.

'Cause I'm very poor.

In fact, I've had the same swimwear since I was in 9th grade…or, I guess secondary

school.

I guess that's all for me, then.

Cut . *laughter*

Shbladadah!

For more infomation >> Snape's Swim School - A Harry Potter Parody Sketch - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Everything Left Behind in Farm House Property! (Last Days Spent in Bed) - Duration: 10:04.

Yo what is going on guys and I've got come at you with another event in

adventure video this one here guys gonna pick the location a little bit side out

as you can see here there you go guys let's work our way in the tight squeeze

this one that's for sure we can't open it or any further literally have to

squeeze by this way wow there's the upstairs right there guys you're gonna

work her away definitely got my mask on for this one because this is a stinky

place all the ceilings starting to go unfortunately work our way over the

dining area as you can see the flooring starting to bow up this house is called

the clapboard house apparently then we got old fridges freezers Glenn Miller

cassette decks needles a little bit of everything that is pretty cool don't

know I'm definitely not open up that chest that freezer knows what's in there

could be anything keep working away over this way

everything's been left up here and it's gonna see the ceilings pretty much gone

Hertz going for the most part now we work our way over here this is the main

primary house all the living quarters look at that - original Golf Club sets

just sitting there collecting dust over the years

guessing the owners probably passed away so they left the house complete or maybe

they got arrested yeah the old furnace original style

curtains still up on the windows one of the old original gas lanterns that's

been modified to be electric seems cool old pump water pumps there look at that

guy's face little bells take a cowbell

we kept the old school TV really old TV

you got some pictures of family what's this black velvet that Canadian whiskey

Haffner quarter bottle left they're not even then we got what else there's a lot

of stuff around here guys definitely try to work her way to check some things out

all upstairs portion let's work our way over here

we'll end up going upstairs in two minutes but first to check all these it

well we this guy's if they literally just got up and left all their plates

and knives still in there the original vacuum singer vacuum cleaner that's

going back old puzzle pieces tossed everywhere old TV record players all the

original books and everything still sitting there wow that is cool

definitely enjoy places like this super neat super stock and everything hit old

photo album boxes no cassette tape boxes you got boxes with just books and books

and books and stuff but again being a firmer back in the day before

electronics books is where it was that that's all there was and that's all

anybody ever enjoy and if I hear something correctly it sounds like a

fridge just turned on wipe your fridge turned off I'm pretty

sure there's still is power though running to this house just for the fact

that

alright guys I just had a really big scare had to run camera accidentally

turn it off turns out that the cows on this property there's still a drinking

trough nearby that's still remotely activated so it turns out that he was

filling it up and that's why we went to I went to the back door and there was

about twenty cows staring at me faced my face let's see if we can catch them on

the way back if I see them from here but we're gonna work our way that stairs

quickly see we can find it looks really bad up here

everything's still left

the original shag carpeting that's kind of crazy

old-school shag carpets got the old

Oh vacuum cleaners and everything

unfortunately this room was completely gone

nothing left the roof is completely broken open that's why it's so decayed

up here keep working our way back this way across the red shag carpets and now

it's the bathroom in there if we go to the left of the staircase as we came up

the old golf clubs original golf clubs old hockey equipment

well VHS tape VHS player pretty amazing house guys let me know what you think

leave a like in the video if you guys enjoy these kind of locations I don't

know if you want to come back here and do another one before it

Wow guys look at this that's what I'm thinking if CEO there's computer dust

sitting there there's a bed right there there's a TV there a little chair right

there I'm wondering if unfortunately this may be the last house for the owner

of this place he passed away in here that's why everything's still left very

easy that's odd though see

here's his own little closet chest shelving unit that computer though I

don't see those anymore who's that primax premix Intel inside

absolutely crazy this is the race car

that's pretty cool though God who admit I never seen anything this style before

that's for sure what do you guys think of this place let me know what we're

gonna do guys is that's about it I hope you guys enjoyed it don't forget drop a

like on the video stay tuned there's a lot of new videos coming in for the

month of October happy halloween month is gonna be awesome guys so either way

drop a like subscribe to the channel and i'll see you guys in the next one later

you

For more infomation >> Everything Left Behind in Farm House Property! (Last Days Spent in Bed) - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

White House Press Briefing with Sarah Huckabee Sanders, live stream | October 3, 2018 - Duration: 45:21.

For more infomation >> White House Press Briefing with Sarah Huckabee Sanders, live stream | October 3, 2018 - Duration: 45:21.

-------------------------------------------

Melek, Sedat'ın peşinde! | Elif 768. Bölüm (English subtitles) - Duration: 3:00.

I'll tell you something, but you won't get mad at me, deal?

Deal, but why would I get mad at you, honey? Tell me.

The thing is...

A few days ago, I thought Nazlı was at the door, so I opened it.

But the landlord was in front of me.

Then what?

He asked for you. I told that you went to work.

Then she asked for my father.

I told he's at work, too.

Then he added, we haven't registered our IDs to the neighborhood.

Then Nazlı showed up.

Did he ask for anything else?

- Did he hurt you, in any ways? - No, he didn't.

- Honey, why didn't you tell me in the first place? - Because you looked so tired when you were back.

And you looked a bit upset.

I didn't want to make you more upset.

I mean, I didn't want to get you sadder. That's why I kept that.

But honey, didn't we talk over this, we're not keeping things from each other.

I'm sorry...

From now on, we're not keeping anything from each other, alright?

Alright, mom, I'm sorry.

Great.

Alright, shut the door after me, OK?

Good bye.

Now he's threatening my daughter.

That guy has no manors.

Such an uncivilized man.

Mr. Sedat!

- Oh, Mrs. Melek, how did you- - Don't you feel ashamed at all?

How could you hassle my daughter behind my back?

Stop right there. I didn't hassle anyone.

We just had a small talk.

I only asked about her father. She couldn't say anything, since there's no father at all.

Now open your ears and listen to me very carefully.

Forget about asking a question, I'll make your life unbearable for you if you even stand next to her.

Unfortunately, I need to stop by the house often.

- What do you imply? - Nothing.

I'm only trying to rent the place out. My tenant is about to leave.

For rent sign is ready too, I need to hang it.

I gotta find my new tenant, right?

You're looking a victim for yourself, not a tenant.

Heavens no for people like you.

This is the last time, listen carefully. You can't come near my place or my daughter before I leave there.

For more infomation >> Melek, Sedat'ın peşinde! | Elif 768. Bölüm (English subtitles) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Commandos 2 SPEEDRUN training mission 1 normal WORLD RECORD 24s - Duration: 0:32.

Commandos 2 Men of Courage training mission 1 speedrun world record

For more infomation >> Commandos 2 SPEEDRUN training mission 1 normal WORLD RECORD 24s - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

[ MATCH 237] du FIVE SONGS - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> [ MATCH 237] du FIVE SONGS - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Elif kazandığı parayla yardım ediyor | Elif 768. Bölüm (English subtitles) - Duration: 4:00.

Mom will be both surprised and pleased with the money. How will I wait until the evening?

Oh, a bagel there.

Birds will eat it here.

Oh, another one here. Wow, what happened here?

What's going on? How did all these fell down?

My foot was tripped, then I fell down. The tray fell down with me, too.

- Are you alright? - Yes, but I wish I wasn't, if I could save the tray.

- Don't say that. - I just got them out of the bakery.

I've dropped all before selling one of them.

Don't get upset, that was just an accident.

I've bought them with the last money in my pocket. I was going to sell them and buy meds for mom.

- Is your mother sick? - Yes, she can't go to work.

What's wrong with her?

There's something wrong with her lungs. It'll go worse if she doesn't take her meds. All because of me.

Oh my sweetie, how cute you are.

What a consciousness this is.

You see that? She broke her bread with him.

How could you be so kindhearted?

Oh... But she's so unfortunate. Not a mother, or a father she has.

Just like my little Elif.

Did you say something?

My Elif is just like that kid on the show. She has such a good consciousness, she's so helpful.

Always thinks of others before herself.

Look at me, are you watching the show instead of doing your job?

- No, I couldn't help looking at it for a minute. - You couldn't, huh?

- Have a seat, let's have a cup of coffee if you like. - I'm sorry, why would I?

My work was done in the living room, I should head to the other rooms.

What is it? Is it going to stay there?

How do you say your work is done here?

What are you looking at? Pick it up!

- Have this. - What is this?

- Have it already. - But I can't, it's your money.

Come on, go buy your medicine before it gets late.

Thank you, but I can't take it.

Didn't you tell me that your mom is sick?

I did, but...

How could I repay you if I take this?

You won't, you'll go buy your mom's meds with the money.

- Fine, but don't you need it? - You need it more. Let's get your mom better.

You're such a good person. Give your blessing.

Alright, let's get these together.

If the bagels weren't on the floor, I would give you one. They were all so fresh.

No problem. Don't get yourself upset.

For more infomation >> Elif kazandığı parayla yardım ediyor | Elif 768. Bölüm (English subtitles) - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

দেশের প্রধানমন্ত্রী থেকে শুরু করে সকলেই যে স্তরগুলো পার হয়ে আসছি || Motiur Rahman Madan || Bangla - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> দেশের প্রধানমন্ত্রী থেকে শুরু করে সকলেই যে স্তরগুলো পার হয়ে আসছি || Motiur Rahman Madan || Bangla - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Gotham & Hannibal || Toxic || Edward & Oswald + Will & Hannibal [c//w Spellbound] - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Gotham & Hannibal || Toxic || Edward & Oswald + Will & Hannibal [c//w Spellbound] - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Oh My General (将军在上) - Episode 29 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 44:51.

For more infomation >> Oh My General (将军在上) - Episode 29 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 44:51.

-------------------------------------------

Rashida Tlaib Arrested While Participating In 'Fight For 15' Rally In Detroit - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Rashida Tlaib Arrested While Participating In 'Fight For 15' Rally In Detroit - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

La Familia P. Luche | Bibi salva la vida de Ludovico - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> La Familia P. Luche | Bibi salva la vida de Ludovico - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

5x FULL BODY ➟ FAT MELTING WORKOUT | Quick & Intense Bodyweight - Duration: 5:29.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven't done so already

It's totally free for you and it just means so much to me

We are starting off with some jumping jacks

If you don't want to jump, I want you to do the variation on the right where you are doing step jacks

And if you feel comfortable you can do the jumping jacks with me

You keep your core tight and you just move as quickly as you can. Let's go

If you started up great, so just keep going

You're doing good if you get tired you can switch to step jacks just keep moving. That's all that matters

Just a few more

Here's a preview of our next move ball shots

You're going to pretend to be picking up a ball from the floor and tossing it in the air

You can jump with me on the left or you can just extend your body on the right without jumping

This is a great exercise for those of us that are too short to play basketball

But wish we could play just pretend to pick up that ball and you are nailing that throw like Michael Jordan

Mm-hmm good

Remember, you don't have to jump if you don't feel comfortable. Just pick up that ball and toss it like a boss

Good job. Keep going

Let's get into star jumps on the right

I have the variation for anyone that doesn't want to jump and on the left

I have the variation that I will be doing you are going to keep your core tight and

Jump wide and open your hands wide as well

Remember if you don't want to jump you can simply step from side to side

You're doing good, just keep going if you need to pause for two seconds three seconds

Take your pause and get right back into it because you got this you got this you can do this

Less than 10 seconds to go. Do you have that in you? I think you do. I think you do

Oh good job burpees, let's go jump out jump in jump up keep the abs engaged throughout this movement

You're almost at the end, can you believe that you're almost at the end I promise you keep going

Next up is those alternating warriors again. You're going to keep your core tight

Keep your hands out and lunge forward

When you're coming back up from your lunge you are pushing with that leg that stepped out in the first place and you're making sure

Your back knee doesn't touch the floor. Let's do it

Keep pushing you're doing good go at your own pace

Three two one

Look at that you did it next we have boxer kicks

You are going to go into a squat twist your torso and kick go into a squat twist your torso and kick again

Really keep your core tight that's what's going to help you maintain your balance and get the most out of this exercise

Almost there, you're doing good

Thank you for working out with me

Subscribe to my youtube channel if you haven't done so already and I will see you in my next workout video

You

For more infomation >> 5x FULL BODY ➟ FAT MELTING WORKOUT | Quick & Intense Bodyweight - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Lost Not Found (NEFFEX) - (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:06.

This video include subtitles

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Lost Not Found (NEFFEX) - (Lyrics) - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

There's a new "presidential alert" system. What could go wrong? - Duration: 1:12.

*alert sound*

*alert sound*

♫ Fun music that indicates the video is really about to get goin' ♫

*alert sound*

*alert sound*

*alert sound*

*alert sound*

*alert sound*

*alert sound*

*alert sound*

*phone hits wall*

*landline phone rings*

THIS IS A PRESIDENTIAL ALERT. REMEMBER THE MIDTERMS.

♫ Fun music again ♫

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét