This video include subtitles
-------------------------------------------
Everything Left Behind in Farm House Property! (Last Days Spent in Bed) - Duration: 10:04.
Yo what is going on guys and I've got come at you with another event in
adventure video this one here guys gonna pick the location a little bit side out
as you can see here there you go guys let's work our way in the tight squeeze
this one that's for sure we can't open it or any further literally have to
squeeze by this way wow there's the upstairs right there guys you're gonna
work her away definitely got my mask on for this one because this is a stinky
place all the ceilings starting to go unfortunately work our way over the
dining area as you can see the flooring starting to bow up this house is called
the clapboard house apparently then we got old fridges freezers Glenn Miller
cassette decks needles a little bit of everything that is pretty cool don't
know I'm definitely not open up that chest that freezer knows what's in there
could be anything keep working away over this way
everything's been left up here and it's gonna see the ceilings pretty much gone
Hertz going for the most part now we work our way over here this is the main
primary house all the living quarters look at that - original Golf Club sets
just sitting there collecting dust over the years
guessing the owners probably passed away so they left the house complete or maybe
they got arrested yeah the old furnace original style
curtains still up on the windows one of the old original gas lanterns that's
been modified to be electric seems cool old pump water pumps there look at that
guy's face little bells take a cowbell
we kept the old school TV really old TV
you got some pictures of family what's this black velvet that Canadian whiskey
Haffner quarter bottle left they're not even then we got what else there's a lot
of stuff around here guys definitely try to work her way to check some things out
all upstairs portion let's work our way over here
we'll end up going upstairs in two minutes but first to check all these it
well we this guy's if they literally just got up and left all their plates
and knives still in there the original vacuum singer vacuum cleaner that's
going back old puzzle pieces tossed everywhere old TV record players all the
original books and everything still sitting there wow that is cool
definitely enjoy places like this super neat super stock and everything hit old
photo album boxes no cassette tape boxes you got boxes with just books and books
and books and stuff but again being a firmer back in the day before
electronics books is where it was that that's all there was and that's all
anybody ever enjoy and if I hear something correctly it sounds like a
fridge just turned on wipe your fridge turned off I'm pretty
sure there's still is power though running to this house just for the fact
that
alright guys I just had a really big scare had to run camera accidentally
turn it off turns out that the cows on this property there's still a drinking
trough nearby that's still remotely activated so it turns out that he was
filling it up and that's why we went to I went to the back door and there was
about twenty cows staring at me faced my face let's see if we can catch them on
the way back if I see them from here but we're gonna work our way that stairs
quickly see we can find it looks really bad up here
everything's still left
the original shag carpeting that's kind of crazy
old-school shag carpets got the old
Oh vacuum cleaners and everything
unfortunately this room was completely gone
nothing left the roof is completely broken open that's why it's so decayed
up here keep working our way back this way across the red shag carpets and now
it's the bathroom in there if we go to the left of the staircase as we came up
the old golf clubs original golf clubs old hockey equipment
well VHS tape VHS player pretty amazing house guys let me know what you think
leave a like in the video if you guys enjoy these kind of locations I don't
know if you want to come back here and do another one before it
Wow guys look at this that's what I'm thinking if CEO there's computer dust
sitting there there's a bed right there there's a TV there a little chair right
there I'm wondering if unfortunately this may be the last house for the owner
of this place he passed away in here that's why everything's still left very
easy that's odd though see
here's his own little closet chest shelving unit that computer though I
don't see those anymore who's that primax premix Intel inside
absolutely crazy this is the race car
that's pretty cool though God who admit I never seen anything this style before
that's for sure what do you guys think of this place let me know what we're
gonna do guys is that's about it I hope you guys enjoyed it don't forget drop a
like on the video stay tuned there's a lot of new videos coming in for the
month of October happy halloween month is gonna be awesome guys so either way
drop a like subscribe to the channel and i'll see you guys in the next one later
you
-------------------------------------------
Showtime to air documentary on NYT Trump tax story - Duration: 2:41.
For more infomation >> Showtime to air documentary on NYT Trump tax story - Duration: 2:41. -------------------------------------------
LazarBeam Sings Baby Shark - Duration: 1:44.
There's Sharks, like Baby Sharks,
There's babies in fortnite
There's sharks in fortnite
QUICK MATHS
Baby shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Baby shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Baby shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo. Baby shark!
Mummy shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Mummy shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Mummy shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Mummy shark.
Daddy shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Daddy shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Daddy shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Daddy shark.
Grandma shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Grandma shark.
Grandpa shark, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Grandpa shark.
Let's go, hunt, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Let's go, hunt!
Run away, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Run away!
Safe, at last, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
Safe, at last! PHEW
It's the end, doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo.
It's the end!
-------------------------------------------
Scat Scanner - That's An App? - Duration: 0:58.
Hoo! Texting while walking shouldn't be a crapshoot.
Now with scat scanner, it doesn't have to be. Scat Scanner utilizes your phone's
rear facing camera and built-in thermal sensor to scan the sidewalk ahead for
s**tpiles so you can scroll through Instagram unscathed. "Step left. Step right."
It's like playing Frogger, but instead of jumping on the logs, I jump over the logs.
I guess it's a little different but you got the idea.
And if you're looking to avoid other pieces of s**t, you can now populate our Turd ID facial
recognition algorithms with frenemies, neighbors, middle management superiors,
allowing you to hop right around the forced friendly interaction. Now you'll
always be a step ahead of the rest.
Scat Scanner: with us, you're s**t full of luck.
-------------------------------------------
JUST 5 MINUTES PINK LIPS NATURALLY AT HOME || അഞ്ചു മിനിട്ടുകള്കൊണ്ട് ചുണ്ട് ചുമപ്പിക്കം - Duration: 3:36.
POMEGRANATE
SUGAR
HONEY
RICE FLOUR
-------------------------------------------
Binali Yıldırım Suriyelilere Harcanan Parayı Açıkladı! - Duration: 1:58.
For more infomation >> Binali Yıldırım Suriyelilere Harcanan Parayı Açıkladı! - Duration: 1:58. -------------------------------------------
How to record screen in Camtasia Studio 8 - Duration: 16:06.
Hello again Infonaut, welcome or welcome to a new installment of your YouTube channel Infoductiva
this time we're going to see how to record the screen
thanks to the program, to the video editing software called Camtasia Studio 8
interesting, right?
We start
well first of all you should know
that apart from installing our Camtasia Studio
another one is installed
that it's called
Camtasia Recorder, here we have it, when clicking on it, this window appears
that you see down here on the right
At first
we find three fundamental parts
the button to record that we will now see how works
on the left we have to select which area we want to record ... right now I have
fullscreen
but we could
decide custom
and how do you see here I have another dimension
logically when we have custom or when we have full how do you see on the edges of the screen
we see a green dotted line
with some shooters in the centers of the sides as you see here ... here ...
here and here and also with a shooter
in each of the corners
agree?
then these shooters as you see when locating the mouse just over any of them
it is changed by a double arrow
the corners as you see allow me to modify
both the height and the width at the same time
and instead
those on the sides only allow me to change
the corresponding dimension ... or high ... or wide
all right?
I for this example I'm going to
decide a full screen
nevertheless remember that I in full screen
I have a large resolution ... here in custom appears to be able to select
an exact dimension too, okay? we could make it not proportional
or that was proportional in dimensions
all right?
with this what we get when we activate that lock is that it does not change even if we take it from the corners
Do not change the two dimensions randomly
but change respecting
that proportionality, okay?
good and once we have selected
the screen portion
let's have the window that we have in our open operating system
when giving it to record
it appears
this poster in the center of the area to be captured indicating that by pressing F10 I can deactivate
or I can stop the recording
and how do you see here I see how long I've been ... I can also stop through the keypad that appears here
how do you see we also have an audio control
it's been almost 20 seconds now so I'm going to press F10
[to capture indicating that by pressing F10 I can ...] how you see immediately after making a capture
this preview window opens
so that we can see what has happened, what have we said, in short, what we recorded accordingly?
and if we give the play ... [activate ...
or I can stop the recording and as you see here I ...] as you see you are listening
what I said during the recording of
this video good?
here we have three very important buttons
that in principle
the most important for me is the one on the left that would be
1 click directly on the floppy disk and this would do
save this video file, ask for a name and open my Camtasia Studio to be able to
work on it and I would only and exclusively that video file ... in my case
I work with many video files, many shots so that here below there is an arrow below
of the title of this button that when pressed offers us the option of saving it as ...
so I'm going to click here ... it's the one I recommend
and in the folder that usually is documents, camtasia studio
As you see, I already get a default name capture-1.camrec
capture-1.camrec
and in this case I'm going to put
take 1
pulse in save
and I still have
let's say that the option to record, that is to say I keep having my Camtasia Recorder open, right?
so now I'm going to give it full screen
all right?
I'm going to tell you the rest of the options ... apart from
which allows me to control the volume
we have something directly related to this shooter
what would be the selection or deletion, if I deactivate it I am not recording, right? when recording, the Audio will not be recorded
and apart from this we have an arrow here on the right that allows us to record if we want the
Audio system, that is, the sounds that originate
and if you have more than one microphone you can logically select any of the entries you have
apart we have a
Options dialog box
with which we can change different aspects ... this we have already seen when we talk about the Camtasia Studio
On the other hand we also have a button to activate the webcam ... the webcam or the camera that
we had connected and apart here to the right in the arrow, in the drop-down we have
the possibility of entering
to the options directly related to the camera so we could be
doing a screen recording and at the same time making a synchronized WebCam recording
or not ... or only WebCam, okay? this is already discriminatory, you can activate both, one, another, anyway ...
and as I said here on the left I'm going to select full screen for the next shot to do it in full screen
and how do you see here we have four menus ... the help
agree?
the tools that take me to the Camtsia Studio or to make
Menus ... to the player ... the screencast.com which is a web page ... the options
that directly carry these two
Y
the options of the recording bar, that is, what we want to see here ... that is, we want statistics
we activate them ... if we want effects we activate them or the duration ...
while we are doing
a recording ... I'm going to leave it like that
in the effects menu we find possibilities of introduction or addition of system stamps or captions that we saw in the
Camtasia Studio although I particularly do it later in postproduction
but they could be incorporated here
we also have the possibility to activate the one that every time we make a click we hear a
sound in the recording ... I'm going to activate it ... as you see the menu closes but as you see it appears
with the V that indicates that it is activated
and we also have the possibility to go to the options tab related to the effects
and finally we have the capture menu with which as you see capture we can do it with F9
stop we can do it with the F10 key
then it would come on once we got there finished
the possibility of deleting the Take if we did not like it
the area selector
what we are going to use is to say what area we are going to use to record, the same thing we did
moment with custom and select or enlarge, enlarge or shrink
the recording area
here we have the possibility to block the application
and how do you see I have activated only and exclusively here
Audio recording that is what the buttons
we've seen a moment ago, right?
so now I'm going to do something simple
I'm going to click on record
and I'm shut up so you can see how the shot is ...
[Hello again Infonauts XD I'm making an example
to open the calculator
with windows 10
and take a shot to explain how to use the screen recording of the
Camtasia Recorder ...
...
all right?
is already ... now I'm going to press F10 to close or to cut the recording ...]
I just pressed F10
[hello again Infonaut I'm doing ..] I'm going to stop as you see I get the result of the recording directly so I'm going to do the same thing
before, well, we could actually produce it directly from here ... convert it
directly to an MP4 but we are going to work within Camtasia Studio is better
use the option that I used now and if the take was not good we give it to delete and what we get is that it disappears directly
and we are back at the starting point with our recorder open for
start recording when we want
here it indicates the recording time
by two figures ... one is where I have the cursor right now
you see? ... second 1
or in this case the second 13
and it shows me what the total
of the shot and here we have the button that allows me to adjust to full screen, as you see right now it is 100%
or I deactivate it so that I measure what I have to measure even if I get the bars or handles
displacement
agree? so I'm going to give it to the date, I'm going to give it to record as ...
and I'm going to select take 2
and we keep it ... it's already
I do not need this anymore ... I do not need this either
so now we are going to open our Camtasia Studio 8
and I'm going to show you
that there is another way to access the same
I will not import anything at the moment
and basically here we have a section that call
camera recording
you can see it here, I have it off since this would allow me to use this button and these options
as you see are very simple ... very simple
but I have it off because I do not have
the webcam activated
I do not have it connected so that
if we have it connected, it would allow us directly here to select which device it is, even if we had several
we could select them here
once we had one selected as you see here we could change the properties
the recording format or leave it by default and of course the recording button that would act
similar to how our Camtasia Recorder acts
and apart from this, regardless of where we are, in what window we are or in what option we are
there is a third form that would be this record the screen that is here, that as you see has a button and a drop down, in agreement?
in principle in the drop-down as you see allows me to make the recording of the screen
that now you will see
that we have already said
what it does and also allows me to record it to PowerPoint ... I in this case
give a record the screen is exactly the same as pressing the button directly
I'm going to press it
and how you see it opens up
directly our Camtasia Recorder so that we do not have to come to the start button menu and go back to
select it to start it ... okay? once we would have finished, when closing
we would stay the recording here inside
well once I have clarified this I will import
the two fragments, the two shots that we just made
all right?
I'm going to select the first one and I'm going to drag it
to the time bar
and in the size of the dimensions, when introducing the first in a project as we said throughout the course
tells us what dimensions it has ... this first shot
is what I have done by reducing the size of the window or capture area
anyway I'm going to put the resolution that
I use normally ...
okay? I am going to put for example this ... recommended for
Youtube
I'm going to tell you OK
and then as you see here fits perfectly
but in the next shot
as you see
it comes with two audios ... it comes with
with the shot itself ... it goes out of size
Now I have it adjusted because this is actually greater but it respects this proportionality
Let's see...
What has happened here? good in principle
this is the recording of the portion that we have fact
it sounds perfectly, although I think I've gone through the volume
and here in this second takes this Audio zone
system is the Audio that originated in the system
operative, that is to say if it had emitted some sound it would have remained in this track
this makes us have the track separately
the Audio of the system
with the Audio that has captured the microphone and that as you see is a single block, it is a single file
that brings together both the video and the Audio
agree? of the microphone ... and this one that has added me here has been to activate
the option to record the System Audio
and we could then manipulate it, remove it, eliminate it, modify it, make transitions, well you know ...
If you have not seen the previous videos yet, I recommend you take a look
enter the channel
and directly access the playlist that is called
how to mount videos with Camtasia Studio 8
Well that's it
thank you very much for sharing my videos on your social networks .. thanks for subscribing and for activating
the notification bell ... thank you very much for your comments and for your Likes ...
see you in a new installment of your YouTube channel Infoductiva ... See you soon Infonauta ...
-------------------------------------------
Diablo 1: Hellfire - COOP (+ Vyktory) Playthrough |24| Our Reward {EN} - Duration: 48:33.
New episode! Do a sync. point.
Templayer: Remind me at the end that we can combine and lend each other +magic equipment, learning spells and then switch back.
Vyktory: I do have a gate scroll now, so give me a moment, I am going to stash my cash.
V: Once again, what a situation. T: Where did you die? In the northern part? V: I have died... somewhere.
V: Not far from the portal, though.
V: I'm making the portal below yours, so that we wouldn't mistake one for another.
V: I have found myself an axe, so that I can do stuff. T: But you do not have armour.
T: MY GOD. WHY ARE THEY HERE?
V: Because this is where I have died.
T: And I do not have an armour either. What are we going to do?
V: I could heal and spray them with lightning. T: That would be a good idea. Since I cannot do ANYTHING. My bow is so crappy it doesn't hurt them.
V: Unless they are immune against it. T: There is one spell that they are not immune against. I might not have enough mana points to cast it, however. V: And what spell is that?
T: No, I do not have enough mana. V: I'm dead. T: Great.
T: Cannot cast it even once with full mana. I have nothing to do now.
V: Fu.ck, fu.ck, fu.ck.
T: I have casted a flame wave, but I do not know if it hurt them or not. V: One of them is down!
T: Might have been the one that has been quite hurt already. V: Another down!
V: And I have even managed to escape this time. :D
T: I could try telekinesis. V: I can take the last one down myself.
T: You at least have your spells. I am literally useless without my items.
T: There is a small enchanted axe here. I am going to take it. And I can go identify it, so...
T: Actually, nah, it would be useless to go to melee without armour.
V: Where are you at? T: Trying to survive. At the left part, near the book.
T: I am unable to kill even one.
T: Found my items!
T: The game has refused to give me back my armour for a moment.
T: I have managed to get your staff, and to get them choked in a door so that only one can be dealt with at a time!
T: WHY DID YOU GO INSIDE? V: I DIDN'T. T: ON MY SCREEN YOU DID! :D
T: Don't stand on stuff, please.
T: I just managed to equip my ring.
T: Goddamn laptop. I've screwed with my mouse up there, and... RETREAT! V: I WOULD LIKE TO, BUT I CANNOT.
V: I'm dead. FU.CK.
T: You really shouldn't have gotten inside. V: I did and they surrounded me.
T: GO, CHARACTER, GO! My character keeps stopping in his movement! AGAIN? GOOO!
T: And the game removed the selection of my healing once again, so now I cannot magically heal myself.
T: They are attacking me, so this should be possible. I still have two health potions left.
T: An army behind me, and my character kept on stopping the movement. -_-
T: I did the healing dance.
T: Just to think that in the second game, the entire dance I just did can be done with two buttons. V: Yeap.
T: Don't go there yet, I need to heal.
T: Go inside, take one item, leave. Rince and repeat.
T: I got stuck, but thankfully only for a moment.
V: No, no, no, no, NO!!! T: What's the matter? V: My ring is gone. :(
T: I only got mine.
V: That was a ring that added to strength. Without it, I cannot equip the staff that I have for battle.
T: Did you take that book? V: No. T: Because I have seen you use that stand below it, and the scroll fell on top of the book, replacing it.
T: So we just lost a book that was to be our reward for this entire thing here....
T: So I've gotten my ring, and you lost yours.
V: This really pisses me off. It means that I am without weapon.
V: This really sucks. SHI.T.
T: I can give you my enchanted axe. I wanted to sell it, but...
V: This is great.
T: Go identify it and potentionally sell it in the town, and get yourself a composite staff if you can. In the meanwhile, I will be reading this story book here.
T: Didn't give us a quest, though. And it wasn't very long.
T: I do have my magic resisting ring.
V: I have no words. This day... screw it.
V: This time, everything went wrong. T: So you're saying that next time we are playing Ultima? :D
V: But it would be great if we have finished this game already. T: You are telling me that? I am the one recording, editing, uploading and storing this shi.tfest! :D
T: I do prefer to be playing one game a person, but we are not recording when we are playing Ultima.
T: At least I got that super sword.
T: The repair costs are climbing up to 1k.
T: You know what? There is one telekinesis for you. You might find it useful. Do you know why?
V: This pisses me off.
T: I need something to learn another level of Stone Curse. V: That ring gave me plus 10 to magic. T: Didn't you say strength? V: That was a mistake. It was magic. And Staves require magic as well.
V: It added ten, so I had 51, 51 was the requirement and now I have 41. I will have to wait TWO LEVELS to be able to equip that staff.
V: Just because the game decided to glitch the item out of existance. What a disappointment.
V: At least the axe you gave me has +67% to attack, so it is decent.
T: I need only two points to be able to learn two books.
T: I can lend you my hat, that would reduce the waiting to just one level. V: But I have +8 to vitality. T: So that wouldn't really be much of an upgrade.
V: At least I found an amulet that adds +20% to hit, so now I have a 90% chance to hit, which is decent.
T: I have stashed my cash, but I need the gold to fix things.
T: So fixing stuff will not take me 1k, but 500 gold pieces.
T: Buying potions.
V: The grinding efforts will be useful, I think.
T: So what's next? V: We still haven't finished that floor. T: Oh, that's right.
T: I was naively thinking... V: Not by a longshot. We are going to get killed like ten times more until we are finished with it.
T: There's a mana potion for you here.
T: By the way I think that you are doing no damage, since you are standing one tile too far.
T: Yeap, I was right. :D
T: I'm poor now. :(
*there was another desync there, he never stood inside the door on his screen*
V: Oh, it's a miniboss! T: That explains a few things.
T: Being cautious is preferred to another death.
V: Nothing there. T: Really? Really. Crap.
T: Usually if enemies are attacking you and I get into range, they will all turn to me.
V: Go inside the door? T: Are you suicidal? I'm going into the bottom ones, from which I can retreat.
V: I'm dead! T: Well, if you haven't gotten to the wrong door...
V: You need to distract them so that I can leave. T: That was your mistake. And why aren't you dead as you have said?
V: I managed to flee them.
T: OH MY GOD!
T: I might be able to slay them. And now they are going after you. Do you want to die?
T: Do you want some help? V: I do now. I'm dead.
T: If you have chosen the right door, in which I have killed most of them, you would be alive now. V: Yeap.
T: You had no way of retreating from the upper door. V: I GET IT.
V: If the amulet despawned, them I'm quitting. T: The amulet is here.
T: I'm waiting here, guarding your items.
T: I need to go to the city too. I'm out of mana.
T: Since there are no enemies, I am going to the town.
T: We just missed each other at the portals. :D
T: Go to the bottom one AND GO FARTHER SO THAT YOU DO NOT BLOCK ME.
T: And I am going to block them. Stop throwing firebolts at me, arseholes!
T: Wait, you still have that staff of healing, do you? V: It was normal, nonmagical.
T: You can see what I am doing with it. A few times I have even managed to switch and use it in the middle of a battle.
T: You didn't sell it, did you? V: I did. T: OH MY GOD!
T: The most useful staff in the game and he sells it!
T: Mine has 35 charges of healing!
V: It was nonmagical, and I can cast the spell. T: BUT WITH THE STAFF YOU CAN CAST IT WITHOUT MANA!
T: Healing without mana or potions!
T: And then you argue that you are spending too much money for potions, while I'm rich because I do not.
T: It was the most useful staff in the game, I was so happy for you when it dropped, because it meant you wouldn't be spending thousands of gold on potions,...
T: And he sells it. *sigh*
T: I hope it at least sold for a lot. V: It didn't.
T: Let's choke them at the upper left door.
*desync glitch* He's standing at the same tile as the satyrs! xD
T: Could you step back and then forward so it would get fixed on my screen? I keep selecting you for a target and it makes me not hit the enemies.
V: I'm going to attract them. T: It's always like "nah, it's okey, there isn't too many of them" and then "oh my god, suddenly there is so many of them!" xD
V: Exactly. I haven't found anybody yet, oh, now I did... OH MY GOD!
T: As I am hearing it, I'm already retreating.
V: Follow me, arseholes. There are like four of them.
T: What a stark contrast with those satyrs when compared to Diablo 2. There you can kill 10 of them with ease. Here two of them can stunlock and kill you without effort.
V: This game is a bit hardcore.
T: Don't go the same way you went. There is like ten of them going after me. V: Are you fu.cking kidding me?
T: Nope. They were in the room near you. V: Are they following you? T: One of them is.
T: From the otherside? How unexpected!
T: They gave me a pause to heal myself! :D
T: Are they any more friends? V: There seems to be only one. Come, join in.
T: Be wary of the room.
T: Don't go further, I am going to heal.
T: The most useful staff in the game.
T: Don't use that shrine. It has a random effect. *checks* Yep, it does.
T: Some random effects take your attributes away, so it is really a bad idea to use them.
T: You already went through here, so there shouldn't be anybody.
V: So, let's use the portals and go to the town. This floor is finished. T: Really? I'm going to check.
T: Let's get that potion that will enable us to enter the Hive next time.
T: Entering the caves should trigger that.
T: Another repair for 500 gold pieces.
V: Why does it cost so much for you? T: The super sword, the enchanted armour pieces...
T: You took literally every single item that has dropped during our raid. I have nothing to use or sell.
V: NOM NOM NOM NOM. At least you know how I felt. T: Previously we were taking items 50/50, even though you didn't feel like it, since you were spending cash like crazy on those potions. Potionaholic!
T: I only have 1.6k. V: And I have even less, 1.3k.
T: I'm going to visit the next floor and go straight back.
T: I do not wish to die or to repeat certain today's events.
T: You can read about the Sin War, the three brothers and such here in the meantime.
T: If you have at least a basic skill in English, that is. V: Which I do not.
V: It is so ... BEAUTIFUL! ;)
T: OH, SH.IT! I took the money and I'm out of here! xD
T: Are you alive? Yep, you are.
T: There was quite a lot of them and we had no way of choking them.
V: We will have to grind before proceeding lower, otherwise this is impossible.
V: *sigh*
T: Meanwhile in Ultima, we are getting better at begging. :D
T: I have Ultima minimalized and running a macro. Some servers allow that, some do not, I'm leaving it in.
T: Now to this fool.
T: He talks as if he has already given us the quest. But there is nothing in the quest log.
T: You didn't talk to him, I presume? V: I didn't.
T: So no potion for us.
T: So I will have to restart the server, go to the caves shortcut, and go to the potion. We are finished for today, I guess?
V: Sure.
T: No new items. I am going to keep items in my inventory.
T: I'm going to try entering Caves again.
T: It is probably useless now.
T: So let's exit. You exit first, just in the case of it fuc.king up and you losing today's progress.
T: I forgot that the game doesn't put you in the menu, but completely quits.
T: But my positions for streaming and recording will be all screwed up now.
T: I will have to stop the streaming and reselect the croppings for the recording.
T: By the way I am using a different application for streaming and a different one for recording.
T: I've stopped streaming and the application has crashed. Nice.
T: Setting up the IPX thing... by the way the Nightmare and Hell difficulties are added by the expansion pack.
T: That was a really bad dialogue bug before, by the way.
V: So you have grabbed it? T: I did. Let's exit.
V: Should I quit? T: Yes.
T: I'm just going to check if the rune bomb persisted in my inventory.
T: Yes, I still have it! V: At least something.
T: Next time we could go through the catacombs again, and then go through the hive. I think the hive is easier than the catacombs. [HAHAHAH]
T: I'm stopping the recording now.
-------------------------------------------
Pókember: Irány A Pókverzum - Hivatalos Előzetes #3 | Magyar Felirat - Duration: 2:44.
For more infomation >> Pókember: Irány A Pókverzum - Hivatalos Előzetes #3 | Magyar Felirat - Duration: 2:44. -------------------------------------------
10000 🎉 Subscriber Abonnenten Special DrDuu Youtube Channel - Duration: 6:44.
For more infomation >> 10000 🎉 Subscriber Abonnenten Special DrDuu Youtube Channel - Duration: 6:44. -------------------------------------------
How To Secretly Record Videos Without Using Your Mobile Camera - In Android 2018 - Duration: 3:22.
WELCOME TO NOMAN GUJJAR CHANNEL
PLEASE LIKE MY VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL
-------------------------------------------
LIVE - Fortnite Stream! Let's chill! Battle Royale Episode 3! - Duration: 8:41.
For more infomation >> LIVE - Fortnite Stream! Let's chill! Battle Royale Episode 3! - Duration: 8:41. -------------------------------------------
Baby Headband DIY - Tutorial by Anjurisa #2 - Duration: 4:32.
Hello, this is Risa from Anjurisa Welcome to my channel!
In this video, I will show you how to make this baby headband using my handmade flower tutorials
Before we start, consider pressing the SUBSCRIBE button so you won't miss any update
These are the materials we need to make this headband
I have made a tutorial for this flower and you can click the link here
For this little fabric rose, you can check it here
For this tiny flower, you can watch this tutorial here
For this fabric flower, you can buy it at a local craft store
but if you want to make it yourself, you can check the tutorial here
and we are going to need some stamens or pistils
Some lace
An elastic band
A piece of felt fabric
Beads and rhinestone
First, we will glue these two little flowers together
Then attach this flower
Next, cut the stamens with pliers
and put the stamens here
Attach the flowers on the lace
Take this fabric flower and attach them together
Take this small piece of lace and stitch this with beads and rhinestone
and we are going to attach the elastic band to the flowers
and our headband is finished!
Thanks for watching! If you like this tutorial,
please like, comment, share, and SUBSCRIBE~
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét