Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

Anything the human mind can believe, the human mind can achieve.

It would be as valid to say: Anything the mind can believe, the mind can achieve,

but I wish to emphasize the power of the human mind.

No other living creature can take hold of its mind as we do, sense

and explore its powers, find ways to increase those powers

to an extent almost beyond imagination.

You are used to being human.

Take time now and then to realize the uniqueness of your human state.

Ask yourself: What do I want?

This is not a question to be answered lightly.

What do you want?

I give you a list to aid your thinking:

Improvement of your general health.

Improvement of some specific health or functional factor.

Cure of any bad habit.

Abolishment of fear.

The ability to find the right mate in marriage.

Weight reduction or gain.

The ability to break away from outworn customs or outmoded

ways of life.

The ability to get along better with other people.

The ability to sway others to your way of thinking.

Inner guidance in the selection of a business or profession.

When you know what you want, you are ready to go after it.

You need a definite chief aim.

Vague mind-conceptions are little better than mere wishes.

Decide where you are going.

Then, and only then do you begin to see the signposts

that point the way.

You are going to make money, and I trust you to see it as

only one form of wealth, but, as I have pointed out, a form of

wealth which helps us attain many others.

The chances are that you automatically accept money as a goal,

so let us take this goal as a prototype in illustrating auto-suggestion.

Now, this is the way to use auto-suggestion to help you

achieve the sum of money you want.

It is done in six steps which stimulate your subconscious mind.

One: Find a quiet spot where you can be alone and undisturbed.

Many find that as they lie in bed, just before going to

sleep, the mind becomes receptive.

Close your eyes and repeat aloud, listening to your own words, the sum

of money you intend to make-the time limit you have set

for its accumulation, and a description of the service or merchandise

you intend to give or to sell in return for that

money.

Two: Put the same words in writing.

You may do this first if you wish.

Write it out carefully and in detail.

Memorize it.

When you go into your quiet place to repeat your goal to yourself,

say it word for word as you have written it.

You may change it here and there until it is absolutely

specific.

Add a statement of this nature, in your own words:

I believe that I will have this money in my possession.

My belief is so strong that I now can see the money before

my eyes.

I am holding it in my hands.

I know it exists, and it is awaiting transfer to me in

return for my services rendered with full honesty and all possible

skill and diligence.

A plan exists which will transfer this sum [state

the sum] to me by [state the deadline date] and my receptive mind

will see that plan and cause me to follow it.

See yourself rendering the service or delivering the merchandise.

See yourself receiving your payment.

This is important!

Three: Place a written copy of your statement where you

will see it night and morning.

Read it upon rising.

Read it again just before retiring.

You may also carry it with you and read it several times a day, but to read it

first thing in the morning and last thing at night is particularly

important.

Again, as you read, see yourself going through the actions

which will bring you the money.

Feel the money in your hands.

Feel with feeling.

Merely reading the words or saying them to yourself will mean nothing unless

they carry the emotional charge of desire.

It is well known that the subconscious has less regard for reason than it does for

emotion.

Four: Put the Master Mind Principle to work.

It is not always possible to form a Master Mind group,

and you are better off without one than doing it the wrong

way.

You can, however, make good use of the principle by

conferring with the right people.

These are people who can help you and, if possible, people you can help.

Don't forget, if you want to see a banker about financing your business, you

are helping him run his business.

And don't forget, many a cold-bl00ded banker has been swayed by the confidence and

belief and enthusiasm he sees in a would-be borrower,

with good reason.

The more people you talk to, the more information you will

receive.

The more they know-the more you know.

Choose the right people, however.

Now and again you will meet, among them, one whose mind tunes in to yours.

Speaking with such a person is a mighty tonic for the subconscious

drives you have at your direction.

Five: When your plan appears, act upon it.

You will know it.

The subconscious is like a fertile garden spot in which any

seed will grow, be it the seed of a weed or the seed of your fortune.

Through auto-suggestion you work wonders in keeping

out the weed seeds.

When a seed of your fortune falls in the garden of your subconscious, however, it grows

in relation to the attention you give it.

Do not sit idly waiting for your plan to appear.

You may not precisely know, for example, where you are

going to set up your business, but until the right place draws

your attuned attention, you can be contacting sources of

supply, learning more about the business and filling your mind

with the process of your achievement in a hundred other ways.

Remember how publishers came to me when I needed them.

Six: Once you have a matured plan which covers every

detail, put that plan in writing.

Read it over night and morning.

Stick to it, but be ready to change it if circumstances point out

the advisability of a change.

Your mind will not constantly flutter from one alternative to another.

Your subconscious will sift the alternatives with a great power to

show you what you must do to attain your goal.

I could set down Faith as a seventh factor of auto-suggestion;

but faith is all-pervasive.

Faith is called the head chemist of the mind.

As faith blends with thought, it becomes the perfect ingredient

for true subconscious belief.

As faith becomes part of you, it rides along with every message you repeat to yourself.

It becomes part of your character, part of your personality.

Faith helps you emotionalize your thoughts, bring them beyond the power

of reason into another realm of mental being

where thoughts become their physical equivalent.

Every man can surpass himself.

We all have our role to play individually.

But we only play it well on condition of always trying to do better, of

overreaching ourselves.

It is this effort which constitutes our personal

participation in evolution, our duty.

If we have children, we will have collaborated in a

measure modestly, statistically, but unless we develop our personality

we will have left no trace in the true, human evolution.

An intelligent being carries within him the wherewithal

to surpass himself.

It is needful for him to know it, and it is essential for him to attempt to realize it.

The incomparable gift of brain, with its truly amazing powers of abstraction,

has rendered obsolete the slow and sometimes clumsy mechanisms

utilized by evolution so far.

Thanks to the brain alone, man, in the course of

three generations only, has conquered the realm of air, while it took

hundreds of thousands of years for animals to achieve the same result

through the process of evolution.

Thanks to the brain alone, the range of our sensory organs has

been increased a millionfold, far beyond the fondest dreams; we see the infinitely

small and we see the infinitely remote; we hear the inaudible;

we have dwarfed distance and kllled physical time.

We have enslaved the forces of the universe, even before we have

succeeded in understanding them thoroughly.

We have put to shame the tedious and time-consuming methods of

trial and error used by nature, because nature has finally succeeded

in producing its masterpiece in the shape of the human brain.

But the great laws of evolution are still active, even though adaptation has

lost its importance as far as we are concerned.

We are now responsible for the progress of evolution.

We are free to destroy ourselves if we misunderstand the meaning

and the purpose of our victories; and we are free to forge ahead, to

prolong evolution, to cooperate with God if we perceive the meaning

of it all, if we realize that it can only be achieved through a wholehearted

effort toward moral and spiritual development.

Peace of mind and power of mind.

Since what you achieve in life depends on what you first conceive,

and this depends first of all upon your deep, inner, subconsciously

founded belief-you see that your life depends upon

your power to believe.

No, your mere life-processes do not depend upon this

power.

The eternal has made it possible for the supreme achievement of evolution, man, to stay alive

even without knowing he is alive.

The beating of the heart, the pumping of the lungs, the processes of digestion and

other vital functions are taken care of by a part of the brain which

takes care of itself.

Beyond this, man creates an ever better species.

He aspires and climbs to the heights of his aspiration.

Seeing heights yet beyond, again he aspires, and achieves that

peak, beyond which lies another and another.

Significantly, philosophers always have recognized the power

of the quiet mind, the peaceful mind.

This is far from being a mind empty of aspiration.

It is, rather, a mind which can hold, judge, and evaluate the highest forms of aspiration.

Nor is a peaceful mind the exclusive property of a

person who does not move about in the world and busy himself with

the world's manifold affairs, for some of the most peaceful

minds are the busiest.

Remember, we speak of inner peace, like a quiet

center about which all else revolves, like a great rotating

dynamo doing useful work and filled with energy, yet referring

its rotation always to the unmoved pivot at its middle.

A mind at peace is a mind that is free to conceive greatly.

It bears no great conflicts within its subconscious

which may hamper the conscious mind and therefore conscious

action.

A mind at peace is a free mind.

Its power is limitless.

Form your great beliefs on the basis of inward peace and

they will be truly great-and they will be possible of achievement.

Not possible to everyone, perhaps, but possible to the

man who knows that peace of mind and power of mind are

the same.

Who told you it couldn't be done?

What great achievement has he to his credit that entitles him to

use the word impossible?

Anything the human mind can believe, the human mind can achieve

This is the Supreme Secret, forever the foundation secret of

man's efforts to control his destiny.

Conceive a great step forward in your life, form a deep subconscious

belief, and the belief becomes the very foundation of

reality.

"Wishing won't make it so," for a mere wish does not

penetrate the depths of the mind; but a true belief

becomes part of your complete being.

Conscious and subconscious Your subconscious mind is your hidden boss.

Although your conscious mind controls your conscious

actions, the subconscious dictates the pattern of those

actions.

If, subconsciously, you are afraid to do something,

you may fill in with excuses and evasions which prevent

you from taking that action.

But your subconscious can be persuaded to change any of its standing orders and thus

completely change your life.

Your subconscious mind is the seat of deep belief which becomes your constant

guide.

The subconscious knows no limit to its power The proper use of the subconscious mind puts

us in touch with forces beyond the ordinary senses.

Thoughts can be transmitted to the subconscious mind of a

sleeping person, bypassing the guard of the conscious mind.

This is the secret of seeming miracles of healing.

Methods of sleep learning may eventually be so perfected as to open

great new horizons of mental power.

Knowing that what the human mind can believe, the

human mind can achieve, you can see that deep belief

opens great vistas of opportunity.

In order to get what you want, you must focus your belief on a Definite

Chief Aim.

Peace of mind and power of mind go hand in hand, and the mind at peace is the

mind most capable of great conceptions, great beliefs

and the enjoyment of those beliefs as solid realities.

For more infomation >> How To Tap Your Infinite Mind Power - Duration: 14:47.

-------------------------------------------

Emeklilikte Yaşa Takılanlar (EYT) Toplantı Çağrısı Ne Olacak? - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Emeklilikte Yaşa Takılanlar (EYT) Toplantı Çağrısı Ne Olacak? - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

কঠোর পরিশ্রম করে রবের সাথে সাক্ষাত অতঃপর || Motiur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 11:14.

For more infomation >> কঠোর পরিশ্রম করে রবের সাথে সাক্ষাত অতঃপর || Motiur Rahman Madani || Bangla Waz New Short Video - Duration: 11:14.

-------------------------------------------

лучшая НАГРАДА за 1 лигу в Warface - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> лучшая НАГРАДА за 1 лигу в Warface - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

10 Next Level Ping Pong Shots - Duration: 3:18.

What's up everybody!

As you probably already know,

We love around the net shots.

So in this video

We are going to show you some of our best ones.

Let us know in the comments below

Which one is your favorite!

This was 10 ways to go around the net.

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Make sure you subscribe to the channel here

And watch our previous videos here.

Until next time!

For more infomation >> 10 Next Level Ping Pong Shots - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

THE BILLIONAIRE MINDSET | Tony Robbins | Jim Rohn (MUST WATCH) - Duration: 18:46.

you can have more than you've got

because you can become more than you are

and of course the other side of the coin

reads unless you change how you are

you'll always have what you got success

is something you attract not something

you pursue success is looking for a good

place to stay so instead of going after

it you work on yourself

personal development see the major

question to ask on the job is not what

are you getting the major question to

ask on the job is what are you becoming

my mom wanted me be a truck driver

because that would mean I'd make twenty

four thousand dollars a year if I went

to truck masters and I'll be twice with

my father made and she thought that what

happened but something inside of me said

I don't want to drive a truck or

something else that matters more to me

and I decided I was not gonna go for

money instead of passion and the rewards

been pretty amazingly better than being

a doctor I was not bad being a truck

driver is just not what I was after

pana I look back and one of the things

that helped me was my original teacher

Jim Rohn whose personal valve and

speaker I went to here when I was 17 he

said some of the first time I heard him

he said you know it's really simple if

you want life to change if you got to

change if you want life to be better

you've got to get better it's the only

way it happens

and luckily off up four people and to

leave them but if you're constantly

improving who you are and what you give

game over and I remember just thinking

you know this is a beautiful thing you

know why is this making me cry and you

know why it's great than why am I so

emotional about this and then I got I

realized that moment that the worst day

of my life

my father leaving could actually be the

best day of my life because of I have

had that experience I would be here

today and now because of that I'm get to

live this life I'd have the desire and

the drive of a want to give it this way

that's I've really realized that the

worst day was the best day that that was

God's gift the gift wouldn't have been

there he was stayed there's an old

country song that says thank God for

unanswered prayers it's a story about

this man wants his prayer finds la Orana

wasn't fulfilled

so for Talia

I tell you the story a couple reasons

one is you want to change your life

figure out how your worst day was your

best then you'll change everything

because it is if you look for it did you

find the deeper meaning it is you know

there's something in you that wouldn't

be there without it the second reason is

cause I want to recruit your soul not

for your money or business I want to

recruit you in this action of going to

making a difference

I want to recruit you for you because I

know if you go do a few these things

you'll get hooked and you'll make it a

ritual or change your life you know

whatever things you do in your life this

is what it's really about and you know

it won't be long before it'll be

Thanksgiving here and we still do this

you know I start off at first year I've

had two families and the next year I fed

for I'm gonna double it next year I did

eight which was a lot of work and I

didn't tell anybody I was doing this I

wasn't doing it for acknowledgement as

duties right but after a while I thought

I can use some help so I got my friends

together see you know what's that is

going to have in Turkey let's give

thanks let's go build baskets with food

great stuff let's deliver it to people

we will come and have a big dinner we'll

talk about we're grateful for and have

our dinner and so we did it and I became

a rich one it grew and then I built some

companies how my employees got involved

and then about 14 15 years ago I started

my foundation last year we fed over a

million people now in nine countries

around the world now on Christmas

Thanksgiving you know 40 days in

experience

thank you thank you thank you

so I thank you for your applause I

wasn't telling you for that reason I

want to recruit you and you give your

money but I'd much prefer if you would

just go deliver the food because I'll

tell you what's great

you'll be changed by that it's easy to

give money but we enter an environment

you give you don't give to the giver you

go the delivery person but you're really

the one that made it your absolute

change survivor see if you can find some

ways to multiply your value to the

marketplace and he said your income will

immediately start to change up until

then I was hoping that the economy would

change I was hoping that my company

would change I was hoping that my

paycheck would change I was hoping that

circumstances outside would change then

here's what I found out it isn't going

to change so then my question was if it

isn't going to change how will my life

ever change and here's what my teacher

taught me when you change when you

change everything will change for you

when you get better everything will get

better for you and that's where I picked

up that phrase for things to change

you've got to change you don't have to

change the marketplace you don't have to

change the marketing plan you don't have

to change the economy you don't have to

change countries you don't have to

change circumstances out there all

you've got to do is look within and see

if you can change yourself for the

better and as you change things will

start to change for you

let me give you the day that turns your

life around as quickly as I can I got

four parts to the day that turns your

life around and then we're finished for

the day

number one disgust disgust disgust is a

negative emotion but it can have a very

positive powerful effect disgust says

I've had it what an important day that

could be had it I met a beautiful

powerful accomplished executive lady in

New York company invited me to come in

this lady was a vice president

extraordinary lady I got to know her and

I found out her story I said how did you

get here big income and she never went

to high school into college never went

to university

I said how did you get here negative

powerful income she said the way let me

tell you part of the scenario she said

when I was a young mother a few years

ago she said one day I asked my husband

for ten dollars and he said what for

[Music]

she's there

before that day was over I decided I

would never ever yes

she said I started studying opportunity

found it took the classes put myself

through the schools did the scenario now

I'm vice president I make a lot of money

and she said I kept my promise I've

never ever had to ask again it's called

a life-changing day the day you say

enough now if you can add an act to your

disgust that helps man takes a shotgun

to his car blows out every window

destroys every tire puts a hundred

rounds in it and says I've driven this

embarrassing thing for the last time and

then he saves it he says and later when

somebody says how did you become rich

and powerful he says let me show you

this car one day I'd had it up to here I

blew it to smithereens

[Music]

here's the last three next is decision

decision making is a life-changing day

if you went home today and in the next

few days cleaned up a list of decisions

it could furnish enough inspiration for

the next five years ten years what an

inspiring day the day you can bring

yourself to decide and here's the third

one desire wanting too bad enough who

knows the mystery of that we don't know

but here's something I do know sometimes

desire waits for a trigger waits for

something to happen who knows what the

happening may be a song the lyrics a

movie the dialogue a seminar a sermon a

book and experience confrontation with

an enemy a conversation with a friend

who find the levels with you whatever

the experience it is so valuable and

here's my best advice welcome all

experiences you never know which one is

gonna turn everything

don't put up the walls the same wall

that keeps out disappointment keeps out

happiness take down the walls go for the

experience let it teach you and here's

the last one

resolve resolves as I will to the most

powerful words in the language Benjamin

Disraeli said nothing can resist a human

will that will stake its existence on

its purpose shortly put I'll do it or

die best definition of resolve I got

from a little junior high girl Foster

City California I'm going through some

words Monday I got to this one I asked

the kids who can tell me what resolve

means some didn't know some tried

interesting the last one was the best

little girl about two rows back she said

I think I know mr. Owen I said what she

said I think resolve means promising

yourself you will never give up I said

that's the best I've ever

she's probably giving seminars today

right that's the best I've heard I asked

the kids how long should a baby try to

learn how to walk how long would you

give your average baby before you say

hey enough is enough

no any mother in the world would say

you're crazy my baby is gonna keep

trying what until what a magic word I

want you to write it down until promise

yourself you'll read the books until

your skills change you'll go to seminars

until you get a handle on it you'll

listen to it until it makes sense you'll

go for it until you understand it you'll

practice it until you develop a skill

you never give up until however long

that is step by step piece by piece book

by book word by word Apple by Apple walk

around the block walk around the block

go for a don't miss the chance to grow

and resolve that you'll paid the price

until you learn change grow become then

you'll discover some of life's best

treasures when you pay

see if you go through life holding back

and most of us do most of us have we ask

ourselves have we done all we can do

most of us will have to answer no we

haven't we've been holding back we have

ideas that we don't act on things we

want to do we afraid to take chances we

go through life trying to seek security

and not coming outside of our comfort

zone and we take most of our stuff with

us to the grave and I'm saying that the

fact that you're still here that you're

still breathing you've got some more

work and you owe it to yourself you owe

it to yourself some when you get up in

the morning that you can look yourself

in the face and say hey I'm living my

life on my terms that's important not to

give up on your dream not to give up on

yourself now are there going to be some

moments when you want to give up yes

will there be some moments when it's

going to seem like it's impossible the

pain that you're experiencing the

disappointment that you're experiencing

that you're gonna say it's not worth it

yes that's that's going to be right

there for you it's gonna be in your face

telling you to go back for 30 days you

must take control of your mind it will

think only about what you've permitted

to think each day for this 30 day test

do more than you have to do in addition

to maintaining a cheerful positive

outlook give of yourself more than

you've ever done before

do this knowing that your returns in

life must be in direct proportion to

what you give the moment you decide on

the goal to work toward you're

immediately a successful person you're

then in that rare and successful

category of people who know where

they're going out of every hundred

people you belong to the top five don't

concern yourself too much with it how

you're going to achieve your goal leave

that completely to a Power greater than

yourself all you have to do is know

where you're going the answers will come

to you of their own accord remember

these words from the Sermon on the Mount

and remember them well keep them

constantly before you this month of your

test

ask and it shall be given you seek and

ye shall find knock and it shall be

opened unto you for every one that

asketh receiveth and he that seeketh

findeth and to him that knocketh it

shall be opened it's as marvelous and as

simple as that

in fact it's so simple that in our

seemingly complicated world it's

difficult for an adult to understand

that all he needs is a purpose and faith

for 30 days do your best if you're a

Salesman go at it as you've never done

before not in hectic fashion but with

the calm cheerful assurance that time

well spent

we'll give you the abundance in return

you deserve and want if you're a

homemaker devote your 30 day test to

complete giving of yourself without

thinking about receiving anything in

return and you'll be amazed at the

difference it makes in your life no

matter what your job do it as you've

never done it before for 30 days and if

you've kept your goal before you every

day you'll wonder and marvel at this new

life you found Dorothea brand

outstanding editor and writer discovered

it for herself and tells about it in her

fine book wake up and live her entire

philosophy is reduced to the words act

as though it were impossible to fail she

made her own test with sincerity and

faith and her entire life was changed to

one of overwhelming success now you wait

your test for 30 full days don't start

your test until you've made up your mind

to stick with it you see by being

persistent you're demonstrating faith

persistence is simply another word for

faith if you didn't have faith you would

never persist if you should fail during

your first 30 days by that I mean

suddenly find yourself overwhelmed by

negative thoughts you've got to start

over again from that point and go 30

more days

gradually your new habit will form until

you find yourself one of that wonderful

minority to whom virtually nothing is

impossible don't forget the card it's

vitally important as you begin this new

way of living on one side of the card

write your goal whatever it may be on

the other side write the words we've

quoted from the Sermon on the Mount ask

and it shall be given you seek and ye

shall find knock and it shall be opened

unto you in your spare time during your

test period we'd books that will help

you inspirational books like the Bible

dorothea brands wake up and live the

magic of believing by clogged Bristol

think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and

other books that instruct and inspire

nothing great was ever accomplished

without inspiration see that during

these crucial first 30 days your own

inspiration is kept at a peak above all

don't worry worry brings fear and fear

is crippling the only thing that can

cause you to worry during your test is

trying to do it all yourself know that

all you have to do is hold your goal

before you everything else will take

care of itself

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

you

[Music]

For more infomation >> THE BILLIONAIRE MINDSET | Tony Robbins | Jim Rohn (MUST WATCH) - Duration: 18:46.

-------------------------------------------

[Poor travel深圳] ¥25蚊睇3D電影!鮮果凍酸奶!日式芝士蛋糕!深業上城 Shenzhen Travel Vlog 2018 - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> [Poor travel深圳] ¥25蚊睇3D電影!鮮果凍酸奶!日式芝士蛋糕!深業上城 Shenzhen Travel Vlog 2018 - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Amanda Litman on Why Anyone Can Run for Office - Duration: 5:08.

-So, in the last election,

you were Hillary Clinton's e-mail director.

Is that correct? -Yes, although I feel like

I always have to specify not the e-mails she sent.

-Right. [ Light laughter ]

-The ones that you might've gotten in your inbox.

-Sort of fundraising e-mails. -Mm-hmm.

-So, obviously, you were very invested

in the outcome of this election.

It was not the outcome you were covetous of,

and you started to run for something immediately, yes?

-Pretty much. So, election day comes and goes.

I am devastated -- crying, angry,

puking out of a cab in Brooklyn somewhere.

-That's happened before.

You don't have to beat yourself up.

-As we all do. -Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

-I start hearing from friends from high school and college

reach out to me to say,

"Hey, I'm thinking about running for office,

because if this idiot can be president,

why can't I run for city council?"

-One of the positives. Yes. -Mm-hmm.

[ Cheers and applause ]

"What do I do?"

I didn't have an answer for them.

There was nowhere you could go if you wanted to run for office.

So, I reached out to an incredible co-founder,

Ross Morales Rocketto, and we've talked and talked and talked,

and wrote a website and a plan.

And then we launched it on inauguration day.

-And you've had incredible feedback already.

People have been signing up. People have been running.

And this -- It should be --

I want to make it clear -- These are small offices, too.

This is just as important,

but people are running for offices at every level.

-So, when we launched, we thought we'd get 100 people

who want to run in the first year.

Instead, almost 19,000 people have raised their hands

to tell us they want to run. -That's fantastic.

[ Cheers and applause ] -Yeah.

It is so exciting.

-You know, obviously, to some degree,

that last election was very hard not to separate the idea

that you had a white man running against a white woman.

-Mm-hmm. -And then we see

during these Kavanaugh hearings, you have one side

is 11 white men that actually have to bring in

a white woman as proxy.

Is that the sort of thing that is inspiring

so many women and people of color?

'Cause that is who you're trying to convince

to get into the game here.

-It's exactly that kind of thing.

You see 11 white men questioning or being afraid to question

one woman who's gone through something

so painful and so horrible,

how can you not want to replace them all

with someone who looks more like me or more like her?

-Yeah! [ Cheers and applause ]

-Do you --

You know, and to some degree, you know, this requires

some encouragement of people

that haven't been in this arena before.

Do you feel that, you know, in your interactions with white men

that they need less encouragement?

-So, there's this old saying --

"Women need to be asked seven times to run for office.

Men will just tell you what they're gonna run for" --

and that has been my experience going around the country.

You know, it is amazing how many women,

especially women of color, will come up to me and say,

"You know, I didn't know someone like me could do this,

but hearing the stories of your candidates

who have run and won or run and lost

have made me realize, oh!

People like me can run for city council

or state legislature and actually make a difference."

-Well -- This will sound like a joke,

but I really don't mean it as such,

because you already referenced it.

The fact that Donald Trump is president does sort of --

Ultimately, you realize,

"Oh, you don't need a lot of experience."

-No. [ Laughter ]

-You really don't. -Mnh-mnh.

-Well, and I think it's important to keep in mind

there's a difference between --

You don't need a lot of experience

to be a school board member.

What you do need is to care.

You need to have passion.

You need to want to solve a problem.

You need to be willing to learn and to listen.

You don't need a long résumé,

and you don't need to be a policy wonk.

-What about the backgrounds of the people

that are running for office?

Have you found people from eclectic backgrounds

over the course of this past couple of years?

-Our candidates range from students to teachers

to moms to artists to a battle rapper,

a Chipotle manager, social workers, artists,

a rodeo athlete -- competitive --

-Wow. -Competitive barrel racer.

That's what it is. Thank you.

-A competitive barrel racer? -Yeah.

Her name Barbara Bessette.

She's running for Montana state legislature.

Her big focus is on combating the drug crisis in Montana,

but in her spare time, she and her horse, Macy,

compete in rodeo sports. -Well, that's fantastic.

-It's the coolest! [ Applause ]

-You know, one of the things --

I do think Donald Trump used this to some degree,

which is, ultimately, people don't like politicians.

So, when you run for office, the fact that

you're not a politician is often very helpful,

and you've helped people --

I said it before -- at every level.

You actually helped a candidate who wanted to run for coroner,

which I will admit I did not know was an elected official.

-So, fun fact.

1,300 counties or so across the country elect coroners.

We had a candidate in, I believe,

Jefferson County, Colorado, named Dana Hutcherson,

whose primary issue was bringing equality

to trans people after death,

because they were being misgendered

in their death certificates,

which you can understand the ramifications of that.

-Mm-hmm. -What an incredible opportunity

to make progressive values really tangible in a local way.

Plus, what a cool race to be involved in.

-Yeah. -That really matters to people.

-That's fantastic. And, obviously, you know,

the outcome in 2016 was not the one you were looking for,

but it's really impressive what you're doing, moving forward.

-Thank you.

-And we're really lucky to have you doing it.

Thank you so much for being here.

For more infomation >> Amanda Litman on Why Anyone Can Run for Office - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Quick Pics For Your Daily Fix ✅ Ep.11 | Funny Pics Only - Duration: 3:30.

Quick Pics For Your Daily Fix ✅ Ep.10 | Funny Pics Only

For more infomation >> Quick Pics For Your Daily Fix ✅ Ep.11 | Funny Pics Only - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

IMPROVE YOUR DAY TO UNEXPECTED LIFE HACKS│YOUR HACKS THAT WILL SAVE DAY - Duration: 12:09.

IMPROVE YOUR DAY TO UNEXPECTED LIFE HACKS│YOUR HACKS THAT WILL SAVE DAY

For more infomation >> IMPROVE YOUR DAY TO UNEXPECTED LIFE HACKS│YOUR HACKS THAT WILL SAVE DAY - Duration: 12:09.

-------------------------------------------

你的情敌还在健身,你在干嘛呢? - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> 你的情敌还在健身,你在干嘛呢? - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Món Này Ăn Với Cơm Thì Thôi Rồi !!! - Duration: 13:19.

For more infomation >> Món Này Ăn Với Cơm Thì Thôi Rồi !!! - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

Teen Patti Gold Poker || Trick Only Tow Hand Play 70cr Won || 2018 Tb - Duration: 1:53.

TEEN PATTI GOLD OWSAM GAME 1000CR POT 2018 TRICKY BOy

Teen Patti Gold Official Reward 2018 Tricky Boy

Poker How To Win Best Trick Teen Patti Gold

Teen Patti Gold Poker Game 2018 Tricky Boy

Teen Patti Gold Poker Game Trick My Good Luck Time 2018 Tricky Boy

For more infomation >> Teen Patti Gold Poker || Trick Only Tow Hand Play 70cr Won || 2018 Tb - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Diet charlotte with apples - Duration: 2:24.

Ingredients: • 3 eggs; • 100 ml of milk; • stevia to taste; • 2 apples; • 80 g of oat flour; • 80 g of corn flour; • 1 teaspoon baking powder; • cinnamon to taste.

Beat eggs in a bowl

Add stevia

Whisk

Add milk

Add flour

Add the baking powder

Peel the apples, remove the core

Cut the apples into small pieces

Add the apples to the dough

Lubricate the form with vegetable oil

Pour the dough into a mold, smooth it

Bake for 35-40 minutes at 180 degrees

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét