Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

- [Russell] Hey everyone this is Russell Brunson

I wanna welcome you to Marketing Secrets.

Today's show is about Conversation Domination.

So there was a guy, named Howie Schwartz,

when I first got started, he was big online

and he had a course called Conversation Domination

and it was about getting in Google

and if you say typed your name into Google,

all 10 spots would be you,

you would dominate the conversation, right?

You open up any platform,

and I'm dominating the conversation.

I am in your podcast feed, I am in your YouTube feed,

I'm in your blog RSS feed,

I wanna dominate conversation on every single platform.

I think I know now why.

I always wondered why nobody else is doing this,

outside of Gary Vaynerchuk in our market.

My business is built off email, right?

So we build a big email list,

we've had over a million entrepreneurs

who've been on that list.

I assumed, okay, I'm gonna launch in Instagram,

I'll send an email, and all of a sudden,

I'll have a million people on Instagram.

I'm going to go with my blog,

I'll push them there, a million people on my blog,

but with the reality, what I found is its not true.

Think about this for yourself,

how do you like to consume content?

What's your platform?

Because everyone's got one or two that's their favorite.

Do you like reading blogs?

Maybe you're a blog reader.

Or do you like listening to podcasts?

Maybe you're a podcast person.

Or do you like watching videos on YouTube,

or do you check your email?

What's your platform of choice?

And I thought that everyone's on every platform,

but I don't think that's the case.

There's a small percentage that are.

But even if we take our Facebook list,

and we write it next to our email list,

and look at those side by side,

our Facebook and email list,

the crossover in the middle is shockingly small.

We have to realize that people

that read blogs, like to read blogs.

People that listen to podcasts, like to listen to podcasts.

That make sense?

People that watch YouTube videos,

they like watching YouTube videos.

Think about this like, if I want people to read my blog,

I don't need to go become really good at Facebook ads

to get people on my blog, you can, there's crossover,

but if I want to launch my blog in successful,

who are the other people that have successful blogs

that my people are already reading,

that my dream clients are already reading?

So I need to find those people, and get them,

pay them, or partner with them, or whatever,

to get them to write a blog article about me,

because blog people like to read blogs, right?

So if I'm reading a blog and I read a blog about someone

and I go to their blog,

someone's blog needs to promote my blog.

Someone's podcast needs to promote my podcast.

Somebody's YouTube channel needs to promote

my YouTube channel.

If you hear me on podcast, you'll notice here,

You don't know me, I do podcasts.

"So where can we get to know more about you, Russell?"

"Go to russellbrunson.com.

"There's a bunch of stuff there."

No, if I'm in a podcast, I'll be like,

"Hey if you liked listening to the podcast,

"go to marketingsecrets.com.

"There's my podcast, you can subscribe."

It's awesome, 'cause podcast people listen to podcasts.

Understanding that, and again there will be

a little bit of crossover,

but the majority of your blog readers

will come form other blogs,

because blog readers read blogs.

The majority of YouTube subscribers

come from other YouTube channels,

because YouTube people watch YouTube.

I'd never watched a YouTube video up until

3 months ago when we launched our youtube channel.

To be completely honest, I didn't understand,

and it's so foreign to me.

I get there and now I'm in this world,

I'm like, okay, there's a lot of cool stuff happening here.

And people that like YouTube,

they're on YouTube all day long, all the time.

People who are on Facebook,

If you wanna have Conversation Domination,

the key to that is to dream 100.

Going back, dream 100 people, and then getting people

who are bloggers to read your blog.

Getting people who are podcast listeners,

to listen to your podcast, and so on and so forth,

across all the platforms.

- [Narrator] Thank you so much for watching,

every single week we publish new secrets

just like this, so make sure you subscribe

so you don't miss any of them,

and I will see you on the next video.

For more infomation >> Dominate the conversation on EVERY. SOCIAL. PLATFORM. - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

LE COMPRO EL PASE DE BATALLA... BROMA - Duration: 19:09.

For more infomation >> LE COMPRO EL PASE DE BATALLA... BROMA - Duration: 19:09.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft- Survival Island [398] Mind Blowing Crafting! - Duration: 21:32.

so now we gotta make it Mel tree great

well at least we have eight stacks of

crap we're gonna smell this up in the

smoke smelting room there we go growl

there we go

it's really the grains have been finding

they had like an animated texture that

is quick while we wait for that let's

see what else we need so we need to make

energetic alloys so can you get a stack

of gold the stack of glowstone dust and

a stack of redstone dust that will allow

us to get energetic alloy stack of golds

yep

stack of redstone does stack of I know

Oh

so once we get the energized oh we have

rah why is this game so I'd industrial

powder coating they're at risk the

glowstone I'm freaking out oh my god oh

my what dumb what the Frick this pack

does make things hard what are you

trying to do I'm trying to get glowstone

it's not where is it here Mike where I

just found it where are you what's

always been I'm right here

okay what do you want me to do with all

this keep it for now because we gotta

throw it into the smell tree where are

we making our smeltery should we just

make it up here here let it break the

carpet just yeah not only hear it so

it's gonna be a tiny smelter he doesn't

have to be huge

well I want all of it gun why

it's raining outside

nananana game roll do weather cycle you

know it's very simple to hit a button

right false what you hit the inventory

and button at a top left this is toggle

rain yeah but that's not permanent the

game roll is permanent it won't rain

ever again unless I tell it to another

thing that's not realistic in this week

seared bricks I have nine hundred and

eighty torches left just wanna let you

know I know all right

oh we're running a little under a

thousand people there remember that

yep how annoying you Russ yep it's cool

the first time but when you got to do it

like once every let's play gets real old

real fast yeah okay so then we make

everything that needs to go in a

smeltery including the glass bits can

you bring me some glass it should be in

one of the chests or just cool ones in

the middle of our storage

oh wait no we have a whole class wall

though no but there's glass oh yeah but

whatever whatever letters what it

doesn't matter just wherever you can

yeah yeah okay yeah give you that in

there all right so the glass should be

used to make a seared window I believe

something like this or is it like the

seared tank

there we go that's part of what we need

and then we need the smeltery controller

which i believe is just this dude I am

the boss I didn't even need to look up

any of the crafting recipes I just knew

how to do it I mean lava to fuel the

thing and then we should be good to go

that's that's good that'll do

help though we don't need much just need

enough process like does it look like a

lot and now we wait for the gold and

then it should create energetic alloy

and then we can use that to make the

gears which will then make the alloy

smelter which means me won't have to do

this this way again and energetic alloy

nice all but we also need I need to put

more gold in there why I put a brick

there we need an ingot cast okay that's

how familiar they made me cuz we've done

it like a million times in sky factory

we did it I did it in blight fall

all 3f TV series all three sky factory

series a little ridiculous there we go

looky dere ain't get cast and then I

don't know how many ingots of this we

need actually let me look that up to

make and alloy smelter we need to okay

so it uses the Nuggets so we're gonna

need about four there's only two ingots

left so it's thrown in there there you

go

don't right-click on that yeah yes you

can

don't break click on the faucet again

cuz we gotta wait for more alloy to

generate so now that we have the alloy

we can if you give it to me I can turn

it into ingot or no I can turn it into

what do you want to call it look at it I

can turn it to Nuggets and then we can

surround the gears I made in it and then

we should be able to make two machines

oh somehow that made only three oh

that's because I didn't have enough of

this that's right

so now that we have this energized by

metal gears finally so now we should be

able to make the SAG mill but first I'm

gonna make the ally smelter so you can

make more alloy without having to use

the other thing because it's annoying so

signal

three furnaces Oh

that's gonna need an industrial machine

chassis which can only be done with

either an induction smelter which no

this is annoying me some elders are we

making here oh yeah

well unfortunately we're gonna need an

induction smelter so ever seen that

before or alloy stuff with them so the

induction smelter is going to require a

tin gear that shouldn't be too bad

because we have tin somewhere there's a

bunch of it might as well use these

furnaces down here for that one and use

the hole we'll get that going and yes I

know the smelter doubles your output

like and I don't care right now

and then copper copper is extremely rare

for us though so I feel like I should

put that in the smelter just because

it's so hard to get a lot of it yeah

every bit of copper we get helps so put

that in there

and then we should be able to make a tin

ingot I like other performance is good

enough that we can chill out in the

storage you not die yeah it's nice

their 10-year I mean in var gear how do

you get in devour in VAR blend which is

iron and nickel and you get nickel the

we didn't just so happen to pick up

nickel we did where I picked it up okay

good cause we're gonna need it about

over this one of these chess will find

it we need it then we're gonna have to

make in bar blend and then we're gonna

put that in the East smelter Oh got it

there but I'll put it in there with some

iron and then we should make in four

straight away a little bit of iron all

right you know after the copper smelt

sup oh my god I have three blocks I'm on

top copper in there and then we get

another yeah rating

I like all the map updates on the levels

of the house yeah already cool that's

pretty cool

it really shows they are complicated her

houses you can see all the different

like storage segments and stuff yeah so

now time to make some invar we can use

that to make our stupid gears now we can

make dust Roosevelt there use that with

freakin hold on now we got to figure out

if I go back to

LOI smelter and then we go to industrial

chassis we need industrial

powder-coating

it's from lapis powder quartz powder

organic black dye and organic green dye

and the only way to get that organic

green dye what organic we can't do that

because that's the whole point of what

we're trying to do here there has to be

another way there's no other way

industrial industrially produced dye

with organic and inorganic compounds not

biodegradable not edible avoid contact

with eyes in case of contact with eyes

for insta mmediately with plenty of

water instant medical advice does it

really say that okay but you can't make

it without an alloy smelter scam and

then they need clippings and trimmings

which you only get by putting a flower

in a sack mill we don't have that kind

of crap unless we somehow found a

machine casing already that'd be

freaking lucky if not we have to get

everything

all right we have a bunch of invar no

whoops there we have a block of invar

actually doing yes we do so we got to

figure out how to get this crack this

coating industrial machine chassis but

that's not possible

we can't get the industrial powder

coating everything else we can get

except for the friggin green and black

dye so the only thing I can think of is

finding a village because there's a

slight chance that there will be

something there so lightly to wrench is

that dry orange yeah okay yeah so we're

gonna need a yet a wrench which is Oh

God

electrical steel which is made from oh

we can't get it calling can we we can't

make a crusher though but that requires

a lot of electricity oh my god this is

getting so annoying so fast Oh cuz we

need a yet a wrench to pick up the

machines those we can use a different

kind of wrench

I doubt it cuz then we gotta make

legible steel in a stone compound gear

that's probably not that bad actually

cuz it's just a wood gear with stone

yeah

or it sticks in stone I can make that at

least sticks in cobblestone

there we go you're just jumping around

as I do this I don't know any of this

stuff needed oh hi yes you do

most rafting recipes are different yeah

well you haven't like yeah like how to

make this shit yeah I have a stone gear

that's fine you just got to get

electrical steel now which is impossible

unless we promise we need silicon and we

can't get silicon unless we have the

thing that we're trying to craft that's

to be another way you get that other

kind of silicon oh there we go

smelting other courts got that there we

go we can do that smelting other courts

hey I got it all right

since melting other courts gives us a

different kind of silicon which we can

here's to craft the electrical steel so

hey yeah cool

so first we got to get the invar out of

there how does one way if electrical

steel is oh whoops I needed iron to be

in there I'm smart

now I'm gonna have to get at least six

silicone I think maybe more morning it's

of invar in there you dad here does I

wanna shoot at me maybe I don't know how

we're gonna get that industrial crap

though that's the problem the industrial

plant matter or whatever oh wait I can't

use the oh wait a half a block away from

anyway so hey I can't use oh I needed

wait how do you get more steel then dude

this is the worst I am NOT making a

freakin apart furnace screw it

no looks like there has to be a way to

get electrical steel it's like not a

stupid

ah this is so stupid

now we have to find a village then we

fire one right outside our house

nah but we gotta find a different one

cuz that one didn't have what we need

I don't know if this stuff is even in

villages that's a problem also inventory

space what is this whole big project

what's the name of it this is to make

frigging hold on this is to make the

refine storage interfaces the block

we're trying to make right now needs

printed silicon which I mean technically

we could use another quartz to make the

silicon but that is expensive as hell

no man I think for now we might want to

end it off what do you think so we can

do more research to figure out what to

do next okay all right guys we'll leave

it like Tom hope you enjoyed this we did

get into some complicated crap we

defeated the nether in the end already

and we just had to figure out and we

just had to figure out what to do next

we need a goal and then once we have

that goal we can work towards it but it

used to be the chaos dragon but that's

not a thing yeah cuz this is all the

mods light the original had it but the

light version is not so we'll have to

figure it out anyway that's it so hope

you guys enjoyed see you guys peace

For more infomation >> Minecraft- Survival Island [398] Mind Blowing Crafting! - Duration: 21:32.

-------------------------------------------

Question period: USMCA trade deal, Trans Mountain pipeline, Terri-Lynne McClintic - Oct. 3, 2018 - Duration: 1:00:04.

For more infomation >> Question period: USMCA trade deal, Trans Mountain pipeline, Terri-Lynne McClintic - Oct. 3, 2018 - Duration: 1:00:04.

-------------------------------------------

Birds | পাখীর ভিডিও ফুটেজ | HD Video Free Footage | Official - Duration: 0:51.

HDVideoFreeFootage

For more infomation >> Birds | পাখীর ভিডিও ফুটেজ | HD Video Free Footage | Official - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Banijjo Mela | বাণিজ্য মেলার ভিডিও ফুটেজ | International Fair | HD Video Free Footage | Official - Duration: 9:20.

HDVideoFreeFootage

For more infomation >> Banijjo Mela | বাণিজ্য মেলার ভিডিও ফুটেজ | International Fair | HD Video Free Footage | Official - Duration: 9:20.

-------------------------------------------

China's Propaganda War Attacks Iowa - Duration: 11:13.

On this episode of China Uncensored,

China's propaganda targets the heart of America:

Iowa.

Wait, Iowa??

Hi, welcome back to China Uncensored.

I'm your host, Chris Chappell.

When I heard about the 4-page spread called China Watch

run in Iowa's biggest newspaper,

the Des Moines Register...

I thought, well look at that adorable little kid

with that adorable robot!

Surely there's nothing sinister about this!

China Watch is a paid supplement—

that is, an advertisement—

designed to look like news articles.

And they've got great content!

Like about the book that tells of Xi Jinping's

fun days in Iowa in the 1980s.

And the part about "Women's Liberation:

How...feminine face of China changed"...?

Who writes this stuff?

Oh, wait.

China Daily,

an official publication of the People's Republic of China.

And there's also this helpful front page article

"Duel Undermines Benefits of Trade."

Yes, Trump's trade war is bad for you,

the good people of Iowa.

That's why we paid tons of money for this

benevolent public service announcement,

coincidentally right before US midterm elections.

I mean, imagine if the US governmentpaid

to put anti-Xi Jinping propaganda

in a provincial newspaper in China

right before China's midterm elections?

For those of you who are new here,

China does not have national elections.

And the price for putting articles

critical of China's leader in a local newspaper

would be...going to prison.

Anyway, placing propaganda in Iowa's biggest newspaper

is one small piece of the Chinese Communist Party's plan

to undermine farm-country support for the Trump administration—

and its tough trade policies with respect to China.

It also takes advantage of America's

democratic process and free press.

Now granted, the Chinese regime wanted people in Iowa to read it.

But they probably didn't expect President Trump would.

"China is actually placing propaganda ads

in the Des Moines Register and other papers,

made to look like news," Trump tweeted.

Iowa is a crucial state in presidential elections.

It went big for Trump in 2016.

But now the trade war between the world's

two largest economies is heating up,

and Iowa exports corn, soy, and pork to China.

The US just announced tariffs on

200 billion dollars worth of Chinese imports.

And that's on top of the 50 billion dollars in goods the US

already hit with earlier tariffs.

The tariffs are meant to be a response

to years of unfair trade practices by China,

that include allegations of state-sponsored

intellectual property theft.

Like Chinese spies stealing corn seeds from...Iowa.

Hmmm... no articles about that in China Watch.

The US ambassador to China is Terry Branstad,

who also happens to be Iowa's former governor.

He criticized the China Watch advertorial in a letter,

saying that China is "doubling down on [their] bullying

by running propaganda ads in our own free press."

But not to worry, says Trump.

"We are beating them on Trade, opening markets,

and the farmers will make a fortune when this is over!"

The trouble is, until the trade war is settled,

China's $50 billion of retaliatory tariffs—

soon to increase to $110 billion—

could mean pain for Iowa's exporters.

"The tariffs and counter-tariffs we are enduring

in this trade war with China and the U.S.

is having a real impact on Iowa farmers."

According to an Iowa State University study,

Iowa farmers are projected to lose up to $2.2 billion dollars

from Chinese counter-tariffs.

"Is that a lot?

Yeah, that is a big number."

That's John Crespi, an economics professor at Iowa State

and and co-author of the study.

He said the trade war could cost Iowa's soybean industry

up to $891 million,

and Iowa's corn industry could lose as much as $579 million.

Because the Chinese regime isn't just targeting

the good people of Iowa with badly written newspaper advertorials.

They also created tariffs on corn, soy, pork,

and other agricultural products that hurt midwestern farmers—

conveniently also the people who tend to

vote for Trump and the Republicans.

Former US National Security Council spokesperson Tommy Vietor

called it a "Pretty savvy political play being run by China."

That article "Duel undermines benefits of trade"

warns that Chinese importers may have to to turn to South America

as their go-to soybean source.

So basically, the Chinese regime imposes tariffs

that hurt farmers in pro-Trump states.

Then they say it's Trump's fault.

And then maybe those farmers will think twice about

voting for Trump in the next election.

It's like you put a banana peel on the ground,

so someone slips on it.

And then you tell them,

"Hey, it's Chiquita's fault

for making products with slippery peels."

That's why, you, the good people of Iowa,

should remember that "as long as Trump is president...

it will cost both countries in terms of innovation

and economic performance."

Yes, for you Iowa farmers,

this trade war will definitely not be fun.

You know what would be fun, though?

Another visit to Iowa by Chinese leading Xi Jinping,

whose last visit to Iowa was very fun!

Joking aside, Iowa is actually kind of famous in China,

because of Xi's visits there.

Arguably more famous than Iowa is in the US,

where people often confuse it with Idaho.

And it didn't just start with Xi.

Iowa has been establishing ties with China since the 1970s.

Last year, the Des Moines Register

did a series of stories on Iowa's ties to China.

Including one on the "Iowa mafia,"

a close group of Iowans doing business in Beijing.

You don't want to double cross them.

They'll break your kneecaps with corn cobs.

10 percent of students at the University of Iowa are from China,

and they contribute about 170 million dollars to the local economy.

China's even building a "friendship farm" outside Beijing

that will include a "Disney-style version of a small town in Iowa."

A Disney-style small town in Iowa?

I hope they have singing pigs.

Speaking of small towns in Iowa,

Muscatine is the town where Xi Jinping visited in 1985,

and which has seen a lot of Chinese investment

in the last few years.

Last month, Chinese officials visited Muscatine

and commiserated about the trade war.

Iowa is a place with a decades-long relationship with China.

It's gotten a lot of positive attention from Chinese officials,

and it has an economy that's increasingly tied

to doing business with China.

Sounds like the perfect place for the Chinese Communist Party

to start changing how Americans feel about the US-China trade war.

But it might not be as easy as Chinese officials are hoping.

When the Washington Post talked to farmers in Muscatine,

they found farmers were concerned about

things like intellectual property theft,

and supported the US taking a stronger stand.

And take the China Watch advertorial.

Even the Des Moines Register,

which ran the China Watch advertorial,

pulled no punches in exposing

the true intent of their big advertiser.

It quotes an expert saying that readers

"may not appreciate trying to be manipulated

by a foreign government."

But China's information war against the US

goes way beyond running ads in corn-country newspapers.

For years, they've run China Watch sections

in major national papers like the New York Times

and the Wall Street Journal to influence public opinion.

I mean really, it's the original "fake news."

And a US official told Reuters that China is guilty

of perpetrating a "broad malign influence campaign"

in the United States.

"'They employ a whole of government approach

using political, economic, commercial, military and informational tools'

to influence U.S. public opinion."

Now there does seem to be a bright side in all this for Iowa farmers.

To offset the impact of China's tariffs

the Trump administration announced in July

that U.S. farmers will be helped with a $12 billion bailout.

And Iowa growers could see about $550 million

in the first round of federal aid.

And at least some of that money's going to come from—

that's right—

tariffs on Chinese goods.

So what do you think of China's propaganda advertorial?

Will it affect US elections?

Leave your comments below.

And before we go, it's time when I answer a question

from a viewer who supports China Uncensored

on the crowdfunding website Patreon.

Rabbit L. Benkei asks:

"Hey Chris, some big drivers of the tariffs are the demands

that China stop stealing American intellectual property

and stop requiring joint ventures with Chinese firms,

but did American entrepreneurs ever even lobby

or ask the US government to do something about it?"

Good question, Rabbit.

American business have actually complained about

China stealing intellectual property for years.

This article from 2005 talks about how China

was creating cheap knock-offs of Viagra,

which is a blood pressure medication.

They wanted the Bush administration to act.

But ultimately, their response proved to be a bit impotent.

Meanwhile, Chinese theft of US intellectual property escalated.

Some US companies continued to complain.

Others kept quiet because they wanted the opportunity

to do more business in China.

But it seemed neither the Bush nor Obama administrations

were able to do much to change the situation.

By 2015, it had gotten so bad that President Obama and Xi Jinping

made a very public agreement to stop stealing commercial secrets.

And this sort of worked, but not as well as people hoped.

Because when US companies get hacked,

the Chinese government would issue public statements

like "It totally wasn't us.

It was rogue hackers.

And how do you even know they were from China, huh?"

Now President Trump has a different philosophy, which is:

Put direct economic pressure on China until the Chinese leadership

feels enough pain to rein in the problem themselves.

So far, there has been pain on both sides from the trade war.

But it's not clear yet what the ultimate outcome will be.

Thanks for your question, Rabbit.

And thank all of you for watching.

Be like Rabbit, and support China Uncensored

with a dollar or more per episode

on the crowdfunding website Patreon.

Once again, I'm Chris Chappell.

See you next time.

Want your question answered?

Of course you do!

Click this orange button

and sign up to support China Uncensored

by pledging a dollar or more per episode

on Patreon.com/ChinaUncensored.

There's a lot of cool perks,

and one of them is having me potentially

answer your questions at the end of my episodes.

Click here to support the show.

For more infomation >> China's Propaganda War Attacks Iowa - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

Behind the Mask of Vader Immortal and a Sneak Peek at Star Wars Resistance - Duration: 8:59.

This week I sit down with David S. Goyer and Mohen Leo to talk about Vader Immortal.

And we show you how blah, bleh, bleh...

That.

All that.

That's that. That's it!

That's what, we're doing it.

Wooo!

This is The Star Wars Show.

From the Lucasfilm headquarters in San Francisco, here's your hosts, Andi and Anthony!

Hello and welcome to the first ever…114th episode of The Star Wars Show!

And what a celebration do we have planned for you this week!

Oh there's gonna be confetti, clowns, big sheet cake.

Aw man.

None of that is in the episode this week, it's just a normal episode isn't it.

Yeah.

Cool.

But at least there's news!

Just a big sheet cake of news.

New York Comic Con is taking place this weekend, and while there may not be a film or TV Star

Wars panel present during the show, Star Wars.com will have a panel celebrating the launch of

Our Star Wars Stories.

The panel is set for Friday, October 5th from 1:45 to 2:45 and will feature host Jordan

Hembrough, a few guests from the series, as well as Matt Martin from the Lucasfilm Story

Group to discuss the series and hear your Star Wars Stories.

There are also panels planned for Hasbro Star Wars, a Lucasfilm Publishing panel, a Disney-Lucasfilm

Celebration of female writers, as well as a women of the galaxy discussion.

For more information for all the Star Wars related panels coming the NYCC check out StarWars.com/SWS.

If you've ever wanted to bring a little bit of Darth Vader's home into your own,

then you might want to consider grabbing LEGO's brand new Vader's Castle set.

This set contains 1,060 pieces and 5 minifigs including Vader, bacta tank Vader, two royal

guards, and an Imperial transport pilot.

The set retails for $129.99 and is available exclusively on Amazon.com for preorder beginning tomorrow.

Finally this week, Star Wars Resistance debuts Sunday on the Disney Channel with a one hour special.

Earlier this week Lucasfilm set up an exclusive screening of the debut for a few lucky fans,

and wouldn't you know it, The Star Wars Show was there, making content for the internet,

as we do with this program.

Please enjoy this content.

Tent if you're a cool hip teen.

Please, enjoy this tent.

I don't know.

It's quality tent, fam.

Now that you say it that way.

Welcome to Lucasfilm.

I am super excited to be able to introduce the first three episodes of Star Wars Resistance

to everybody in the audience.

[Cheering]

You've got something special.

I see it.

[Cheering]

I thought it was really cool.

I was really impressed.

That was really funny.

I'm hooked on Kaz and his goofiness.

That's how I was when I was in my 20s.

I love Neeku.

He's just a fun and adorable character.

He's awesome.

Neeku does not disappoint.

I like Torra and Tam.

I'm hoping that the female characters will have a lot of space.

I cannot wait for more to happen.

I was excited to see the New Republic and the Resistance together.

That's something that is not really on the books.

It will be exciting to see what is it that these people were doing.

I like the idea of having the opportunity of seeing the relationship of Poe and Leia.

So you actually get to see that.

It was nice to see familiar species that we haven't really seen in the new movies.

This is gonna really bring in a new generation.

The animation was beautiful and I really loved it.

It's time to start the big race.

The voice of the racing, the big announcer was the same guy as Fodesinbeed from the podrace.

Isn't that super cool?

It's like super cool.

I'm sitting down now with David S. Goyer and Mohen Leo from ILMxLAB.

I'm very excited.

Ya'll announced Vader Immortal last week but let's take my energy down for a moment.

And for anybody who isn't aware yet, what is ILMxLAB?

What have you all been up to?

ILMxLAB is Lucasfilm's immersive entertainment division.

And that means that we're really trying to create experiences that allow you to step

on the other side of the screen and become part of the stories, to step into the stories

that we tell.

And so we've done that with virtual reality experiences like Trials on Tatooine, Droid

Repair Bay, and Secrets of the Empire, which David also worked on.

So you announced last week at Oculus Connect.

That was a crazy experience.

I mean, as somebody like me that's behind the screen, it's unnerving to step out on

a massive stage in front of thousand of people.

It also brought me back to feeling like a kid.

Being 11 when I stood in line for A New Hope and being able to say to everyone, guess what,

we're about to launch this amazing thing with Vader.

And for me personally just to be able to write for Vader.

It's just been a dream come true.

And what made you want to put this on the Oculus Quest and bring it home?

The first time we got to try the prototypes all of us were just blown away by how different

the experience is when you don't have a cable come out of the back of your head.

And what we really wanted to do was tell a story from the ground up, is designed for

VR, and that puts you at the center of the experience.

Where you're the hero of the story effectively.

So the ability to move freely, to wield a lightsaber without worrying about being coiled

up in a cable.

I think all of us for a moment, we put our hands on the Quest for like, yes this is a

great device for this story.

You are like intertwined with Vader's castle.

You were a VFX Supervisor on Rogue One.

Yep.

This is your third bite of the apple…

Yeah.

[Laughing]

...with this castle.

What is it like for you to walk around in this thing that you had helped sort of design and realize.

It was really cool because when we started talking about this project that was during

the production of Rogue One.

And so I was on set of the actual castle and I would get phone calls from San Francisco

going, oh can you scan this? can you take photos of this?

Because we want to do a VR experience based on this location and I basically came over

to the VR side of things.

And it's really cool to revisit that now.

Vader is almost a very limited resource in a way.

Yeah.

Are you scared a little bit?

Like if we use too much Vader, is there not enough Vader left?

We had a lot of conversations about how much one should interact with him.

Because you don't want to become too familiar with him.

You don't want him to feel mundane in any way.

And so there's been a lot of push and pull in terms of what's the right amount of Vader

interaction with you.

We did a test where we decided to have Vader walk out and make eye contact with you.

And so I could tell you the first time he walked out and I wrote it, I was involved

in it, and I wasn't listening to anything he was saying because I was so intimidated

that it was just like, okay.

We had to recalibrate everything.

So you're working with this massive character, you're in the Star Wars galaxy, how did

you sort of work alongside the other teams with Lucasfilm to make this happen?

And is this something that we could sort of consider, I don't wanna throw down the word

but I'm gonna throw down the word.

Is Vader Immortal canon?

Vader Immortal is canon and um…

You have to wait because there's a large siren that we play.

Pssshhh.

[Laughing]

We still are working really closely with the Lucasfilm story group.

It's an ongoing active relationship with them.

And I can tell you that some of the things that we developed for this story are already

filtering into other stories and other mediums.

Can you tell me when Vader Immortal takes place?

In between Revenge of the Sith and before A New Hope.

It's an interesting period in his life that hasn't really been explored all that much.

So we don't have en exact date for the Oculus Quest yet.

We know it's next year.

Yes.

Do we know when Vader Immortal is coming out in relation to the Oculus Quest?

Episode I is coming out at the same time.

It will be a launch title for Oculus Quest.

Excellent.

Well, David, Moehn, I am very excited.

Thank you so much for sitting down with us.

As we talked about earlier, Star Wars Resistance debuts this Sunday, and with it a brand series

of shorts entitled Resistance Rewind and Bucket's List, where you'll learn even more behind

the scenes facts about the episode.

That, plus episode guides and more can be found on StarWars.com after each brand new

episode airs.

Check them out on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram beginning on Monday, October 8th.

And as always, remember to like the video, subscribe to the channel, follow us on Twitter,

Facebook and Instagram and make sure to get 8 hours of sleep each night.

Thanks for watching, and may the Force be with you.

I'm not very good at getting 8 hours of sleep every night.

I need at least 8 or I can't function.

If she doesn't get 12 or 15 hours of sleep she is a grouch.

[Laughing]

I'm like a cat.

15 to 18 hours of sleep, otherwise.

A minimum of 21 hours of sleep.

21 hours of sleep.

Or I just can't function.

[Laughing]

I think I get an average of 4.

I'm just tired all the time.

Really?

Yeah.

Really?

Mhmm.

So this is you tired?

You know what it is, family.

[Laughing]

It's a victorious sponge of news.

It's parfait week here at The Star Wars Show.

[Laughing]

I'll tell you what.

I showed up two weeks ago it was bread week.

Bread week is tough.

Oh, you should see me.

8 hours of sleep.

Wooo!

Then, then I really got energy.

Oh my.

Yeah.

For more infomation >> Behind the Mask of Vader Immortal and a Sneak Peek at Star Wars Resistance - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween Countdown 28 - Clowns - Duration: 2:15.

Rosie's World presents

Countdown to Halloween

28

Rosie and Declan take out pieces of costume from the dress up trunk

They go behind the curtain to change

They come out as funny clowns

[Music: Rags 2 Riches Rag]

Let's make the kids animal balloons! Yeah!

This should be easy.

How hard can it be for a clown?

Just twist it like this. And pinch it like this

Oh my goodness!

I think I got this!

It's easy. Watch me!

Pinch. Twist. Pinch and....

Oh my goodness gracious! It's alive!

Almost got it!

Tee hee. This is fun!

A work of art! Yeah!

Look at it's cute tail!

Mine has a long neck

They want to kiss

Muah!

Yay! We did it!

Would you like this animal balloon?

I have one for you too!

Here you go!

Enjoy!

You're welcome!

And if you like giraffes... here you go

Bye bye! Come back soon! Let go!

If you like this video, click like

Check out these videos!

Don't forget to subscribe!

Thank you!

For more infomation >> Halloween Countdown 28 - Clowns - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

"ABOUT CRYSTAL BASTER." E. Blaginina. TALE FOR NIGHT. - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> "ABOUT CRYSTAL BASTER." E. Blaginina. TALE FOR NIGHT. - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

বিশ্বের সেরা ৫ ভূতুড়ে জায়গা (ক্যামেরাতে ধরা) || Top 5 sea creatures caught on tape - Duration: 5:30.

বিশ্বজুড়ে পালিত হওয়া আজব ও চোখধাধানো সব উৎসব || Top 5 festivals around the world

সাপগুলোকে না দেখলে বিশ্বাস করবেন না আপনিও || Top 5 Most beautiful snakes in the world

For more infomation >> বিশ্বের সেরা ৫ ভূতুড়ে জায়গা (ক্যামেরাতে ধরা) || Top 5 sea creatures caught on tape - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Vladimir Putin Congratulates Finalists of Teacher of Year 2018 - Duration: 4:36.

Good afternoon!

Disciplined greeting.

Good afternoon!

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on the fact that you are already the laureates of the Teacher of Year competition.

There is still to choose someone who will win in the absolute championship, so to speak.

But this is a matter of taste, as they say, those who will choose.

But in general, of course, you have shown remarkable qualities, professional and personal.

I congratulate you on this.

Congratulations on your professional success. This is the first.

And the second. I congratulate you and all the teachers of our country on Teacher's Day, which is already tomorrow.

An important, noble profession, an important, noble mission to bring up children, young people, raise specialists that our country needs, and citizens.

You remember: "... that a citizen must be"

This function of the educator lies on the shoulders of each teacher, each teacher, whatever he does, whatever subject he may lead.

This is completely obvious.

And the best way to raise what?

We all know - a personal example. Therefore, it is a personal challenge for every teacher, for every teacher, for every educator.

But this is a special burden, of course.

But it is always a psychological burden.

That is why, probably, really, as I said, this is a mission.

This is not even a profession, but a mission.

You know, recently we are trying to pay as much attention as possible to this most important area of state activity - education.

And starting next year we are launching another initiative, a new federal state program appears, which will be called "Education"

With decent federal funding - over 300 billion rubles for three years.

We will build new schools, refit existing ones, equip them with new equipment and, of course, introduce modern teaching methods, which is a big science in itself.

When I spoke about a personal example, I certainly had one more important and very difficult component of your work in mind: in order to teach children to learn, one must constantly learn and study themselves.

In the modern world, this is a mandatory requirement for a specialist in any industry, and in the field of school affairs, in the field of pedagogy, this is of course absolutely necessary.

As we said at the beginning, the main thing is a personal example. When children see that the teacher himself is constantly in motion, in development, it certainly cannot go unnoticed by the children.

I want to thank you for your work, for your work, to wish you continued success.

Successes have at our school, it is absolutely obvious.

We see this in international competitions, where our children win more and more medals, occupy not just prestigious places, but first places.

This is, of course, the result of the work of our teacher community.

How else?

The only way.

Nothing is taken from nowhere. And nowhere, as we know, does not disappear. Energy development has its main source of your work.

Once again I congratulate you on the upcoming holiday.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Vladimir Putin Congratulates Finalists of Teacher of Year 2018 - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

capture the wool - Duration: 2:32.

*MLG Music plays*

FAST AS BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOHO *WOMBO COMBO*

B-B-B-B-B-B-Break it down.

Why are we still here...

Just to suffer

SIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*MLGed*

nvm

explosion

xdddd

DUDE!!!!!!!!

high groud!

ninja skills

xujcsdifjds

3,2,1

jumpscared

green wool

rip the kid

quicc maffs

*Laughter*

why are you running?

WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jeez oh my gosh

gg

sat

5 *MINECRAFT* YOUTUBERS WHO SWORN!!!!!!!!!

Sein field plays

ey thats pretty good

outro

OUTRO: Credits: LunaPogi. Recording: LunaPogi Editing: LunaPogi. Special thanks to all the memes. This is only entertainments purpose only.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét