Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

You can't keep shouting about your destiny and not watch your decisions.

Because your decisions are how you're going to get to your destiny.

If you've the slightest clue of what your destiny is, then you need to go back and monitor your decisions

and ask yourself, are your decisions in alignment with your destiny?

Because there is no way you can get there to your destiny making decisions

that are to the detriment of what God has predestined to happen in your life.

DECISIONS.

They're critical, they are very very important.

Now there are, there are some very practical decisions and very natural decisions I want to talk

about a natural decisions and how important it is that you make good

natural decisions.

When it comes to natural decisions, there are decisions that you

make in order to make them effectively, you need to have very very good

INFORMATION.

How many of you have ever made a decision and then got more

information on the subjects; you say I didn't know that.

You know if I, if I would have known that, it would have changed the decision.

No magic to this, there's no magic to your destiny. It's method to your destiny.

Get rid of your magic mentality about destiny. It's method.

Nobody becomes successful by accident.

They just, I just, I just stumbled into it. You have to purpose your way into it.

You might stumble into an opportunity, but you don't jump up and sing well by accident.

You don't get your degree by accident, I don't know how it is happening just...

You don't raise good kids by accident.

I didn't trying to raise good kids they just happen.

You don't have a strong marriage by accident I don't care how it

love you are when you get married, a good marriage doesn't happen by accident.

We just love each other fifty years later we are here, don't believe it.

It is not happening, it is a conscious decision,

it is effort, it is hard work and it is methodical.

And you cannot make good decisions with poor information which may require that you make slower decisions.

Floor decisions, patient decisions, wise decisions.

Decisions that are not built on desperation.

Desperation is a poor counselor.

So that means that they are making decisions out of your emotions has got to cease.

Just a desperate panic I'm getting older I got to do something

I got a marry somebody, he likes me I'll take him.

10 years later every time you look at him you you really don't hate him,

you hate your decision.

And some of your anger with the person is really your anger at yourself because you know it was you that got you into that situation,

though you act out your rage on them, you are a victim of the bad decision.

Okay,look at this; Psalm 25: 8 -14

Good and upright is the LORD, therefore will He teach sinners in the way. The meek will He guide in judgment. And the meek will He teach His way.

All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep His covenant and His testimonies.

For thy name's sake oh LORD, pardon my iniquity for His Grace.

He said for your name sake, forgive me because I'm stupid.

What man is he that feareth the LORD, him shall He teach in the way that he shall choose. Teach me how to make good decisions.

Somebody say that, teach me how to make good decisions.

His soul shall dwell at ease and his seed shall inherit the earth.

This is the guy who makes good decisions, his soul shall dwell at ease.

You're gonna rest in the decisions you make when they're good decisions.

And your children will benefit from good decisions.

Your decisions will either bless your children or be a liability to them.

And it doesn't have to be a sinful decision, it can just be a poor decision.

Stand on a deadbeat job when you had an opportunity to have a better job,

and you decided to stay there and all of a sudden people suffer with you.

It's not a sinful decision, but it was a poor decision.

Buying something you couldn't afford, and all of a sudden, you're a house poor,

you got a lovely house but no groceries.

Every kid has their own bedroom, their own baths, and everything no toilet paper.

So the Bible says, if you will allow God to teach you how to choose,

your soul shall dwell at ease and your seed shall inherit the earth.

Then it says the secret of the Lord is with them that fear Him and He shall show them His covenants.

that's a bird Scripture right there, the secret of the Lord is with them that fear Him.

God said if you fear me, which just means to reverence me,

God said, I will whisper in your ear, hidden information.

I will give you intelligence that you didn't know. I will give you information that you're like it,

I will tell you secrets in the middle of the night.

The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him and He shall show them His covenant.

God says if you keep making bad decisions, many times you're making bad decisions because you're not listening to me.

Now I want to make a line of delineation because I want to be clear.

There are some decisions that you don't have to go on a prayer trance to make.

When the stock market start going down, I didn't have to go into a trance...

God if it be your will, I don't know what you want me to do I looked at all

the information, I listened at all of the educated in that area I listened at

them argue about it and I said back when I gathered all information I made a decision.

I don't have to pray in tongues,

When they start shooting in Kroger's I don't have to pray in tongues say

LORD do you want me to go or do you want me to stay or you going to use me in Kroger's today

and you speak to me and whatever you do I will be, I don't need God when I have common sense.

When I get the information, this is dangerous, the door is to my right I have on my tennis shoes,

BYE

I don't need a revelation when I have information.

I don't need a revelation when I have information, I need a revelation when the information is hidden.

God have mercy

So we're talking about two different kind of decisions, we're talking about some decisions that just require

natural practical decisions, require surrounding yourself with natural practical information.

But then there are some decisions for which you cannot access the information to make the decision.

They are secrets.

There are secrets, these are destiny decision and the only way you can make a wise decision

where there is no information, is to talk to the guy who knows everything.

Hence, the Bible said if any man lack wisdom, let him ask of God who giveth liberally as He wills l and upbraideth not.

You are not going to get this out of the book.

You're not going to give this by associating with people of influence.

And people who think that spend their life

sluicing up under people who cannot make it happen for them and then they get

frustrated and bitter and jealous because people aren't working for them

when there are some things people cannot give you.

The secret of the Lord is with him that fear him and He should show them His covenant.

I don't know what God's purpose and plan is for your life, so hanging around me is not gonna unlock it to you.

You have got to go to the God who created you from the dust of the earth,

and show you what your predestined purpose is.

And then make your decisions line up with what he told you.

For more infomation >> How to Make Good Destiny Decisions TD Jakes Motivation - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Heritage Homestead with SURVIVING Julie Silversmyth - Duration: 8:14.

We can't milk any goats but we're gonna try

Hey! it's Julie so I met up with Julie silversmith surviving Julie silversmith

and we're here at figure out the name Heritage Museum heritage place so this

is gonna be a lot of fun and it's beautiful day supposed to get a little

bit of rain but it should be awesome and epic how much he made by hour per hour

it took him four hours to making its $38 he's working for minimum wage yeah and

that's before supplies right I really like this up the nose angle user earn

here do it like this than everyone I should have brought a shorter shoes did

you stop to buy those I did Walmart? if you want to sponsor me you Can Walmart

hmm somehow I don't think Julie is into

you

I figured oh wow we can really take care of a lot of our own needs if this but it

turns out like maybe we can take care of 1% of our needs with the greenhouse

yeah you look tasty my pardon me their waters would you like to demonstrate

your technique to do your kid for Russia boys

are you sure they're upset

the other part even Kemeny great time we're on our way over to the cheese

house right now where they make cheese I hope and it's just fantastic

wonderful stuff great this is so worth the drive it totally is and here we are

at the cheese house

there is no real adequate way to describe the smell here maybe maybe my

grandparents house yeah it feels nice in here it's like there's air conditioning

you know where I'm from and nobody was really from Emmaus or Allentown at

Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania so there are a lot of people from Texas a lot of

people from other places but yep got some jam some strawberry and peach

really nice so what is Julie and her family like there's so much fun

you never know what Julie is gonna say and it really should be Julie in real

life

For more infomation >> Heritage Homestead with SURVIVING Julie Silversmyth - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

How To Color A Piece Without Ruining It - Duration: 7:50.

Ohh decision later wait and I hereby promise to never put up trash quality

video also I don't cover the eyebrows until after the dryer

doh waitwait nation edge yo-yo went away and before I show you how to color I'm

going to show you how to not do it so I'm opening my 2015 sketchbook yes this

book however is credited with the birth of my 808 style and the grime art style

oh there are many ways you could stir up coloring one of them being coloring with

way too many different colors such as this drawing right here and this way

also you can color too quickly and get streaks just like this octopus coloring

with colors that are too similar like the eyes on this one and finally

coloring or shadowing with markers that are too dark fun fact that was supposed

to make a cover for a comedian by the name of Desha Frost but I got lazy and

just stopped replying to his deems now

I'm an idiot let's go this drawing right here is a perfect example of good

coloring it was colored so well it doesn't even look like a marker piece

like this lies do you have favorite drawings so typically I show you how to

sketch in ink but this is a coloring tutorial so I'm gonna just speed through

this if you want to learn how to ink I made an inking tutorial if you want to

learn how to draw I have numerous tutorials on the links to those will be

in the description

now that we are done inking before you start coloring it you're gonna want to

grab a sheet of paper and pick out which colors you're gonna use I'm not gonna

whip out a color wheel and act like I know how to use that or what the Freak

it is honestly but what I do know is you will screw up the drawing if you use

colors that are way too dark dark colors are foreshadowing get it cuz like I'm

for sharing the L that you take if you color dark unsub right now for shadows

use lighter colors if you're using cool colors such as blue green purple use the

hotter color afterwards and vice versa if you fill up the drawing with mad cool

or warm colors it's not gonna have much contrast in the piece I suggest getting

a piece of paper that's used for all your drawings I've been using this one

for almost two years now it's pretty cool to keep the same piece of paper and

see all the colors that show up on it so now that you got your colors pick start

with the base color do this part slowly because if you call it fast you're just

gonna end up having mad smears over the drawing and having to make a second

layer which wastes your ink and I don't have the bags to buy more Copic refills

because I like to spill them

so after you have your base this is the part where you use the darker colors to

shadow I'm not gonna go into huge detail on how to shadow either man because I

don't have a huge grasp on shadows and lighting I just wing it finding and that

would make the video mad long and it would collapse our attention but I do

have a shadowing tutorial and a coloring tutorial up link in the description look

at me being a good youtuber and linking my videos and stuff after you do that be

sure to smash the like button comment down below what you think also this

video is sponsored by edgy birdy

now this is gonna be a little more difficult because it's gonna be using a

lot more different colors unlike the monster who had like three

basically I'm doing the same thing I'm gonna start with the hair like I

described in my hair tutorial I mean link in the description I am on a roll

there are two ways you can color it with greys or browns I chose Browns for this

one mainly because the backgrounds gonna be made up of a lot of Gray's so I

avoided using a similar color now for the skin it is important once again that

you do not use colors that are too dark because you won't be able to see things

such as the mouth in the ear lines and if you color it's dark you won't be able

to shout out the drums also I don't color the eyebrows until

after the drive

now I made a huge mistake coloring the jacket I'm kind of glad I did though cuz

I'm writing this script and I'm low-key running out of things to save here's

where I screwed up I shouted with the color that was way too dark and it ended

up looking terrible when I blended but in my defense

this whole half of the drawing looks terrible look at like look at the

comparison bra oh look at me I'm a whole Yeti bra protect your cheeks famine a

murk you dog oh snap it's a monster

II we back on this end card and yo thanks to 3k man that's awesome I really

appreciate the support you guys give me it means the world to me because you are

helping me achieve my dream job man I gotta say I can't thank you enough

that being said shout out so disorder game be sure to join it's a famine of

you yes you want to join the news wave on the way to YouTube animation

destination be sure to subscribe enjoy an eight away nation peace

For more infomation >> How To Color A Piece Without Ruining It - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

The coaching business model to replace your 9 5 salary - Duration: 5:23.

Are you wondering how it's possible to build a coaching business that can replace your

salary?

In this video, I'm going to share with you the coaching business model that can replace,

and even exceed, your income.

It's the exact same business model I've shared with hundreds of clients to help them

build businesses that generate 2x to 10x their job salaries.

One more thing before we dive right in...Make sure you hit that subscribe button to get

notified when I share a new video every week on building your online coaching business.

The key to building a business that can consistently replace your income is to make sure you have

the right business model.

Basically, how your business is going to make money.

And there are 3 elements for a coaching business model that ensures you are building a business

that CAN replace your paycheck.

The first element is the right PRODUCT.

Even though in a coaching or service-based business, you're not technically selling

a physical product, you ARE still selling a product.

The key for this element is understanding what your product really is.

Most new coaches get this wrong, because they think that their product is coaching.

When in reality, what you're really selling in a successful coaching business is the result

that someone will get from hiring you.

People don't want or need more information or more coaching or more work.

They want the result they'll get from your coaching, which

includes your guidance, the "shortcut" they'll get from you sharing exactly what

they need to do, and the accountability from having a coach.

In other words, your product is their TRANSFORMATION, not INFORMATION.

This will make or break your business, so take a second to truly absorb this by typing

The second element is the right audience.

You've probably heard the saying, "They could sell ice to an eskimo."

Where "they" is usually referring to someone who is great at sales.

The truth is though, you DON'T want to have to sell ice to an eskimo!

It's not really something they want or need.

But, you could take that same ice and it would be more valuable than gold to someone trekking

through the desert.

That's why it's so important to have the right audience.

So make sure that whatever your product is, you are selling it to an audience that not

only wants what you're offering, but also has the ability to pay for it.

So going back to our example of someone trekking through the desert, you can get even more

specific than that, and focus on selling ice to well-to-do people on a desert adventure.

They will definitely have both the willingness and the ability to pay.

So I had a bit of fun with that example, but hope it got the point across!

The final element is the right price.

From a business point of view, what you're charging needs to allow you to replace and

exceed your salary while handling a reasonable number of clients.

And for most of my students, the max number of clients they can handle at one time is

about 10-15 private coaching clients.

Knowing this, you can back into what price you need to charge to be able to successfully

replace your income.

Of course though, that's not the only consideration.

You have to provide a value to your clients that matches and exceeds the price that you

are charging.

This is a fine line to walk, which is why I have another video tutorial dedicated to

figuring out what price to charge.

You can check it out by clicking on the icon at the top right of this video.

It's also linked in the description below.

So those are the three elements to making sure you're using the right business model

to build a coaching business that replaces your income.

As you can see, what you're doing is offering an incredibly valuable service, working with

a handful of clients, and creating a win-win situation where you're helping them achieve

an end result they really want, and you in turn are getting paid for that value.

If you'd like more detail on exactly how to build this type of business, don't worry

because I have got you covered.

I have a free workshop on how to build a coaching business that replaces your income, step-by-step,

BEFORE you even turn in your notice.

It'll help you get clarity on your business idea, show you where to find your first paying

clients, AND show you how to set up a system that allows you to consistently get clients

every month with this business model.

So make sure you click on the link in the description to get access to this training!

And of course, don't forget that bonus video I have for you, linked in the description

below, on how to determine the perfect price for your coaching offer.

That plus the "Building a Coaching Business that Replaces Your 9-5" Workshop is going

to have you jumpstarting your business in no time.

If you liked this video, please let me know by liking it below, and let me know in the

comments what your biggest takeaway was.

Don't forget to subscribe for my weekly videos, and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> The coaching business model to replace your 9 5 salary - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

LIVE - Fortnite Stream! Let's chill! Battle Royale Episode 3! - Duration: 50:49.

For more infomation >> LIVE - Fortnite Stream! Let's chill! Battle Royale Episode 3! - Duration: 50:49.

-------------------------------------------

How to Crochet Simple Baby Booties - Easy Shoes for Babies by Naztazia - Duration: 4:22.

Hi! I'm Donna Wolfe from naztazia.com Today I'll show you how to make these

simple baby booties for zero to six months. Other sizes are on naztazia.com

To do this I'm using less than 50 yards of Red Heart's Chic Sheep and a size F

hook. To begin, chain 15. Skip the first chain and single crochet in the next 14

chains. Chain 1 and turn your work. Single crochet in each of the 14 stitches going

under both loops. Continue doing this for a total of 20 rows. On the last stitch of

the twentieth row, begin the single crochet with the green and finish it

with another color yarn such as white.

Chain one and turn. Working in the back loops only, make 8 single crochet

stitches across. One two three four five six seven and eight. Chain 1 and turn

your work. Single crochet in the back loops of those same eight stitches.

At the end begin your single crochet with the white yarn and then change over

to the green yarn which you've been carrying up the sides. Chain one and turn

your work. Do 8 single crochet stitches.

And do another row with the green yarn. Make 22 total rows of alternating white

and green yarn. Cut the yarn with a long tail end and fasten off. Your work should

be about nine and a half inches this way, and three and a half inches this way.

Fold the large green in half like this. And fold the stripes like this. Sew the

striped section to the solid color section.

Now we're going to gather the striped section. Use your yarn to weave in and

out along the top edge of the front of the shoes. You can go around a second

time to get a more secure fit. Pull the strand to tighten. Weave in all ends.

Securely fold over the sides. With the other strand of yarn weave in and out of

the bottom edge. Do this twice to get a strong fit. Pull tight. Make a few

stitches to knot it in place. Now you can seam together the bottom

section. And weave in all ends. If you want a button as a decoration be sure to

sew it on really tightly so the baby can't pull it off. These zero to six

slippers are about three and a half inches. Check out naztazia.com for

other sizes. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Like and comment on this

video. And please visit my website at naztazia.com

For more infomation >> How to Crochet Simple Baby Booties - Easy Shoes for Babies by Naztazia - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

50 Wings Eating Challenge from Man vs Food!! - Duration: 8:05.

Hey everybody this is Randy Santel

"Atlas" with Atlas & Zeus Promotions and

proud owner of foodchallenges.com! Very

very excited, I've been wanting to

take this challenge forever! For many

years since it was featured on Man v

Food Boulder many years ago! I am in

Boulder, Colorado I am at the West End

Tavern I'm taking on their Wing King

Challenge! I've got 30 short minutes to

finish this thing! It is a full bucket

with 50 wings, I've got 30 minutes to

finish

if I fail it's going to be $50, but if I

win I will get the $50 bucket for free, I

will get free wings for a year from the

West End Tavern here and I'll get a sweet

t-shirt, and the first person to win!

Today will be the 100 winner! I'm also

doing this challenge with my friend

Chris who's been a subscriber for a long

time, we've got 30 minutes you ready? Yeah!

Let's get this challenge started!

All right Chris over here is on his third

attempt very confident he's going to

dominate this thing, you ready? Let's go!

Alright I don't know what the record is

but we just got to win. 1, 2, 3. . .Boom!

14 minutes 25 seconds in almost there!

19 minutes and 49 seconds I don't think

it is the record. Lots of people have done this thing,

but I was the 100 person the win, which

is awesome! So now we've got Chris, he's

still eating let's see how he does, lets go Chris!

We've also got Logan over

there too he's been doing the challenge

as well!

We're out like three minutes in and he

knows he's not gonna finish within the

time limit, he still has quite a few

left, so he is going to have to pay $50

again, yep

hopefully the fourth times the charm!

Thank you to Chris for taking

the challenge,

thank you to Logan as well!

I don't think he's gonna finish

because he started when we did - yeah it

was an awesome challenge!

What did you think of the wings? Delicious!

Oh yeah, best wings in Boulder!

And he's got quite a few to take home for

leftovers tomorrow! Really excited that I

was able to take this I've been wanting

to do it

like I said for years since it was on

Man v Food Boulder. Adam Richman

actually did not finish it, I thought he had

but turns out he didn't, but yeah i was

able to complete it and I was the 100th

person to win, so I'm going to get

going the $50 meal for free, I will get

free wings for a year

here, which I'll hopefully be able to

give to somebody, I will get a sweet

t-shirt, and I'll beat the 100 person on

the wall of fame. So thank you to

Chris over here for taking the

challenge with me as well as Logan, thank

you to the West End Tavern in

Boulder, Colorado for the delicious win

Wing King Challenge, thank you guys for

watching, it was overall win number 582!

For more infomation >> 50 Wings Eating Challenge from Man vs Food!! - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

⚖️ Fat Loss Tips Specific For Ecto, Meso & Endomorphs - Duration: 2:07.

Hi, it's Dr Sam Robbins,

For years and years, I get asked simple and common questions such as "what's the best

type of diet?" or "what foods should I eat to lose fat" … Or if the person exercises

and goes to the gym, "how should I eat so I can gain some muscle and lose fat at the

same time?"

These are simple questions, but the answer is complicated because there is no "best"

diet for everyone.

This is because we all have different genetics, hormones, metabolic types and also, BODY types.

So one question I ask someone if they were to email me such question is, "what's

your somatotype"?

...

99% of people have no idea what this means.

So then I ask, "are you an ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph?"

Still, most people (over 90%) still don't know the answer to this question and it's

a shame, because it's a very important variable which can determine how much food you can

or should eat, let alone the TYPES of foods and most importantly, the ratios of macronutrients

- proteins, carbs and fats.

This is why some people do very well on a high fat, low carb diet (ex: ketogenic) - they

look and feel better.

While someone else will have very little energy and lose lots of muscle and thus, they will

do better on a higher carb, lower fat diet.

So, if you've had a hard time losing fat and/or gaining muscle or basically improving

your body composition - then it may not be your fault.

You may be eating a healthy diet, but one that is not well suited for YOUR body type

(somatotype).

Because of this, I've created another short YouTube video about this topic that I want

you to watch right now.

You can click it below, in the description area.

So go ahead and do this now, while it's fresh on your mind.

And if you have any questions, please post it below in the comments section.

Thanks for listening and have a happy and healthy day!

For more infomation >> ⚖️ Fat Loss Tips Specific For Ecto, Meso & Endomorphs - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

CARRIED AWAY OYUN İNCELEME (KIŞ SPORLARI) - Duration: 14:58.

For more infomation >> CARRIED AWAY OYUN İNCELEME (KIŞ SPORLARI) - Duration: 14:58.

-------------------------------------------

Driver vs. Driver 2 - The First "W" - Duration: 1:14.

I know we're supposed to talk about things, but I never do things that people

tell me to do or at least abide by the rules. Sometimes you just gotta break the

rules. They are meant to be broken. And every time we challenged him on

something he had an answer. I gotta say that kid, the young man was impressive.

JR just didn't want to see him go. I don't think he was gonna go I think he

was pretty safe, if I'm honest I feel JR gave his red "W" a little bit early. I

started going a little bit sideways on him and he probably liked it a lot and

so he decided he'd just move him through. But I saw something in Tim that I didn't

see in anybody else I saw a young, brilliant mind, a guy that was excited

about his design and a guy that was excited about the sport. I'm not gonna

give mine away that early I need to hit the product, I'm a tester I'm an

equipment tester, I need to hit the product to know what it sounds like, to know

what it feels, to know what it flies like. My "W" will be staying there until I

get to that point. After seeing everything I've seen the chances of me giving a "W"

out now or probably pretty slim, I think the competition is too tight.

For more infomation >> Driver vs. Driver 2 - The First "W" - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Henry's Tape Analysis and Theories - Bendy and the Ink Machine Theory - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> Henry's Tape Analysis and Theories - Bendy and the Ink Machine Theory - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Vladimir Putin and Sebastian Kurz Visits Hermitage in St Petersburg - Duration: 6:52.

Dear Mr. Federal Chancellor! Dear friends!

I am very pleased to welcome you in the State Hermitage Museum at the opening of the exhibition Imperial Capitals: St. Petersburg - Vienna. Masterpieces of museum collections.

A few months ago, together with the Federal President of Austria, we already represented her in Vienna, where its aroused great interest not only among experts and experts, but also among all connoisseurs and art lovers.

Now the exhibition has come to us, to Russia, to Petersburg.

This bright, original project very expressively demonstrates strong ties in the history and culture of the two countries, especially our beautiful cities - St. Petersburg and Vienna.

As capitals of great empires, they absorbed the wealth of styles, cultures, traditions, becoming the architectural pearls of Europe.

The exhibition opens with ceremonial portraits of Empresses Catherine II and Maria Theresa, the greatest women of the XVIII century, thanks to whose efforts the art collections of the Hermitage and the Vienna Museum were founded.

Residents and guests of St. Petersburg will be able to see the work of such famous artists such geniuses as Botticelli, Rembrandt, Van Dyck.

I am sure that the paintings of the masters of the Northern Renaissance, whose works are not represented in the Hermitage collection, will attract the particular interest of the exhibition visitors.

I will note that Russian and Austrian experts have been engaged in joint projects for a long time, they support each other in organizing cultural events.

It has become a good tradition for us to hold thematic cross years.

Thus, the Year of Tourism has recently passed informatively and effectively, the Year of Music is now successfully taking place, and the 2019th year will be devoted to youth exchanges.

I emphasize that the extensive cultural and humanitarian ties, the rich experience accumulated in this area are a solid basis for bilateral relations.

And Russia highly appreciates the achieved level of cooperation between our countries.

Certainly, initiatives such as this exhibition make a significant contribution to the further development of our cooperation, significantly enrich the bilateral dialogue and, most importantly, the sphere of personal, human contacts.

I am convinced that the exposition will cause as much interest in Russia as it was in the Republic of Austria, and will strengthen friendship and mutual understanding between the peoples of our countries.

In conclusion, I would like to thank everyone who participated in the preparation of this remarkable project (our guest, Mr. Federal Chancellor, now passed by the information posted in the next room), especially the Russian company Gazprom and the Austrian concern OMV, and congratulate them on 50 anniversary of cooperation between Russia and Austria in the gas sector.

And I would like to wish the visitors unforgettable vivid impressions.

Thank you for your attention. Thank you so much.

.....

For more infomation >> Vladimir Putin and Sebastian Kurz Visits Hermitage in St Petersburg - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

İZLE HUZUR BUL | YOGA DERSLERİ #yoga #yogadersleri - Duration: 10:21.

For more infomation >> İZLE HUZUR BUL | YOGA DERSLERİ #yoga #yogadersleri - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Timmy Timmy Yes Grandad (Johny Johny Baby Shark) Nursery Rhymes for Kids Fortnite Dances - Duration: 1:09.

Timmy

du du du du du du du

Timmy

du du du du du du du

Timmy

du du du du du du du

yes grandad?

Eating

du du du du du du du

Eating

du du du du du du du

Eating

du du du du du du du

eating grapes?

no no

no no no no no no no

grandad

no no no no no no no

grandad

no no no no no no no

no grandad

telling

la la la la la la lies

Telling

la la la la la la lies

Telling

la la la la la la lies

telling lies?

no no

no no no no no no no

grandad

no no no no no no no

grandad

no no no no no no no

no grandad

open

du du du du du du du

open

du du du du du du du

open

du du du du du du du

open your mouth

screEEEEE

ay yo i'd like to give a big shoutout to mah boi(s),

coldluc83

and youtube blue/jake

uhhhhh for singing it

and also this fanart that a fan made idk if i can say their name

but uhh subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét