Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

Well, Ryan was right!

We are getting a LEGO Star Wars Vader's Castle set in 2019, and the Star Wars Show just revealed

it in their latest episode.

First off, look at that SEXY box art.

I hope that's just the 2019 LEGO Star Wars box key art design in general.

And yeah, this is an Amazon exclusive, and they'll start taking preorers tomorrow apparently.

The set is based on the new VR game Vader Immortal, which was announced recently.

I'm just so happy that we're getting a cool playset liek this in the LEGO Star Wars world,

but it makes me sad that it's one hundered and thirty dollars.

Vader's castle has a great exterior, you get an exclusive Bacta Tank Darth Vader, and a

small little Tie Fighter - sort of in a similair scale to the Slave 1 of the new Cloud City

set.

But while it's a tall build, there's not too much depth to it in general, and it seems

pretty cramped.

Though, what do you guys think?

Leave your thoughts in the commetns below.

I'll see you guys later, peace out, bye.

For more infomation >> LEGO Star Wars 2019 Darth Vader's Castle - YES, this is real! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

АНОНС!!!! НУЖНА ПОМОЩЬ/ СВОЯ? СРЕДИ ЧУЖИХ (рус. субтитры) - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> АНОНС!!!! НУЖНА ПОМОЩЬ/ СВОЯ? СРЕДИ ЧУЖИХ (рус. субтитры) - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

What If A Zombie Apocalypse Happened In 7 Days? - Duration: 7:22.

Zombies.

Brain dead, biohazards coming for you and your motor neuron functions.

In every Zombie movie or book, things are pretty bad.

Zombies are running amok and seem hell bent on turning every living being into one of

them until the world has no more humans left and the grizzly infected are ruling.

Nobody likes an apocalypse, Netflix and chilling is just way nicer.

Luckily, the world of Zombies exists mainly on Netflix and on your screens… but what

if it was real life?

What if the Zombie Apocalypse was coming?

Hello and welcome back to Life's Biggest Questions – the channel that likes to cover

a breadth of topics from science to history, politics to pop culture.

We believe all questions are worth answering especially one so popular as this.

I am your host, Rebecca Felgate and today I am asking What if A Zombie Apocalypse Happened

in 7 Days.

Before we get into this video I want to ask you guys if you have a Zombie Apocalypse plan?

I know a lot of people do.

Let me know yours in the comments section down below.

Also, while you are there, would you please leave a thumbs up on this video so we know

you like this kind of content.

Okay, Zombies, the walking dead.

This is impossible right?

One, that is never going to stop us playing What If, but two, not as impossible as you

think.

Zombies are infected beings sent a little mad and chaotic – in is possible that a

sickness could infect humans creating a world wide pandemic – a Zombie apocalypse IS basically

a pandemic with some demonic connotations.

We haven't had a pandemic in a good while, the closest perhaps being the Ebola outbreak.

The worst in recent history was the Spanish Flu Outbreak in 1918 which infected 500 million

and killed up to 50 million people, and of course the Plague of the 1300s which ravaged

Europe, Africa, and Asia, killing approximately 60% of the population of Europe.

The bad news for a Zombie Pandemic is that humans are living in closer proximity than

ever, but the good news is that we are experienced, better educated and equipped to deal with

it than ever.

Assuming we knew we had 7 days until the total outbreak of a Zombie Pandemic, I am sure that

nations would be getting themselves prepared.

The key to quelling an outbreak of sickness is hygiene and quarantine.

Civilians would be issued guidelines on how to stay safe, advising they prepare a full

body biohazard suit to the best of their ability.

Centres would be set up to try and detain the sick, to stop the spread.

Boarders would be closed to stop the transportation of the sickness, which may well generate chaos

and pandemonium as roads become gridlocked with people who are trying to travel.

Every Zombie movie you have ever watched seems to highlight the importance of food, water,

medical supplies and weaponry…and for good reason.

These will be things that you need to keep alive.

Also important in survival kits would be torches, matches, water purifying tablets, equipment

to make shelters…the kinds of things you would need to stay alive in the wilderness…which

may well be where you end up… but we will get back to that.

As people try and assemble the supplies they need to get through this, shops and supply

stores will get hectic.

People will be clambering over one another to get tinned food, bottled water and the

like.

Fights and riots will break out and there would be wide spread looting.

A lot of people would be injured in the chaos, so you would need to be savvy about where

you sourced your food.

We would need to team up and form packs if we wanted a better chance of survival.

Cities, despite having more resources to plunder, would be a nightmare in a Zombie Apocalypse.

If you had 7 days advance warning, my advice would be stock up and get out by any means

possible.

Yes, roads will be jammed, but perhaps it is worth trying to make it out in some kind

of apocalypse car pool.

Or, load up bikes and get out of here.

Remote areas with good supplies would be the best option, as would nuclear bunkers, but

in those you are pretty trapped.

Imagine if an infected got in.

Argh!

It is not totally clear what involvement the military would play in a Zombie Apocalypse,

and perhaps it would vary country by country.

Perhaps in more corrupt societies, military involvement would be used to protect members

of high society, but to be honest, the more people die, the more zombies there are, the

bigger the threat, so it is in the national interest to provide as much protection as

possible.

If the Apocalypse was upon us, world leaders would have emergency meetings as to how to

cope with the issue.

Maybe in this day an age we can find a way to round up the zombies into one place and

the Nuke them.

Is Nuke them not always the answer.

Zombies cant fly, but War Planes can!

Sure…. the world might become a warzone and civilians might die… but that's what

happens in an apocalypse.

You know what zombies probably can't do, either?

Swim.

Swim vast distances would certainly be out of the question.

If I had the choice, I'd like to be on a nicely stocked ocean liner and hit the open

ocean.

Sail away from those infected lands and find me a nice island to live on peacefully.

If anyone infected made it on board, toss them in the ocean and be done with them….although…what

if, say a shark or a killer whale ate the zombie?

Would they become infected too?

The ocean get away plan wouldn't be so fun, then?

Can animals be infected?

That is a whollllleee different kettle of Zombie fish we don't even have time for.

One final thought – say the Zombies do get what they want and, despite the unliklihood,

take over the world?

What then?

Can Zombies be sentient?

Will they eventually evolve into beings of higher intelligence like humans did from cavemen?

Are they just a new breed?

A new wave of evolution?

Or, will they simply run ravage and die out, leaving the earth uninhabited?

If it is just humans that die out, will animals thrive?

Who will be the next apex predator?

Who will be the next intelligent being?

What will life on earth look like over the next million years.

Pfff…all this thinking!

Maybe it is better to be a zombie and enjoy the simple delights of brain sucking without

all this incessant pondering!

…. Although of course, here at life's biggest questions…we don't think so.

Thinking is pretty great.

So to summize, if we had just seven days notice, I am imagining those who already have a good

Apocalypse plan wold have a better chance of surviving…there would be chaos, carnage,

military intervention and Nukes…but you know what…

Humans have faced some tough stuff in the past in terms of sickness and chaos…I think

we would find a way to get through it.

But maybe I

am forever an optimist.

For more infomation >> What If A Zombie Apocalypse Happened In 7 Days? - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

This Is Us 3x03 Promo "Katie Girls" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> This Is Us 3x03 Promo "Katie Girls" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Limelight - Second Demo - Duration: 1:18.

[background talking]

[robot being pushed]

[smack]

[drive motors whirring]

[motors stop]

[background] Whoops.

You gotta be careful not to go out of the camera, alright?

[wood clatters to the floor in background]

[indistinct]

[background] Okay, ready Ryan?

Yeah.

[motor noises]

[Sound is muted for the rest of the video as a power tool starts. Motor noises continue.]

For more infomation >> Limelight - Second Demo - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Legislação Ambiental aplicada ao IBAMA e demais órgãos ambientais - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Legislação Ambiental aplicada ao IBAMA e demais órgãos ambientais - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

😍Live fortnite fr 24H SUR 24 😍musique relax😍😍 - Duration: 1:56:32.

For more infomation >> 😍Live fortnite fr 24H SUR 24 😍musique relax😍😍 - Duration: 1:56:32.

-------------------------------------------

Did Joy Sparkle BS Talk to Angels and was JoySparkleBS paid as an Angel Channeler? - Duration: 5:21.

Was Joy Paid to Talk to Angels?

First thing first.

Did Joy believe she talked to angels?

Kati is a 21 year young Indigo, living in Paris.

Originally from USA, she was guided to Europe by her angels to start working on the indigo movement.

Since the age of twelve, she has had a strong angelic connection.

She is in constant contact with her personal angelic guides and the Archangel Michael.

She provides angelic counseling for young indigos who find difficulties in transitioning

on this planet and is building her own web site www.IndigoAbuse.com where she gives online

counseling and channeling.

The first thing you must do as an Indigo, depressed or not, is to learn to connect with

your angels.

We all have a personal team of angels that are specifically here to help us with our

life missions.

If you begin to connect with them and talk to them they will give you the insights you

need on how to be happy.

From about the age of 15 I was talking to my angels nightly.

One of the things that really got me over my own depression was something I experienced

through my angels.

One day when I was sick with asthma (I had chronic asthma when I was younger that would

put me in the hospital and out of school for days at a time), I had the most profound experience

of my life.

My angels took me to Heaven.

The best part about going to Heaven is that anyone can go!

Any time.

All you have to do is ask your angels for help and guidance to get there.

I can quickly astral project myself there and get any insight, information, or healing

I desire.

I've gone there and had long talks with my angels about almost everything.

Here is an excerpt of what I experienced when I went to Heaven: John (my personal angel)

telepathically asked me to follow him.

He led me to a beautiful fountain.

He asked me to look into the water.

As I looked I was amazed at what I saw.

I saw me!

But I wasn't just looking at my reflection; I was seeing who I was!

Visions of my long forgotten self began to play like a short movie in the water.

Images of a happy-go-lucky, writing, singing, famous Kati filled the water.

The water spoke to me and said: "You are here to help lead others.

You are here to write.

You are here to be famous.

This is your destiny, you must work towards this everyday and never forget who you are."

And I never have.

About a week later I jumped out of bed when my angels came jolting through my head.

They said,

We are here; all is well.

We have not abandoned you.

You have no reason to feel guilty; guilt is a form of self-punishment for feeling unworthy.

You are worthy.

You are going through another dramatic change; you have finished with clearing out your major

blocks and are now in a time of spiritual transition.

You cannot hear us because you are "shut down."

We are activating different parts of your cell structure and DNA that hold many secrets

of this universe and of the past, present, and future.

It's time for you to awaken, but this is such a major life change that we are shutting down

many of the parts of your brain.

This is why you struggle to create and why you cannot hear us.

We are always here.

Know that when you don't hear us it is because you are being activated.

If you were to be totally conscious of what is going on it would be too overwhelming for

you to handle.

We love you and we are always here.

Later my angels went onto explain,

All of the human beings on this planet who have chosen to partake in the ascension process

have to go through this in order to receive what is being given.

Until you are vibrating at a much higher frequency you cannot access the information that is

waiting to be activated inside of each and every one of you.

Know it is an honor and a gift that is being bestowed upon you.

Your clearing is done, and the real ascension is now taking place.

You have transmuted much of your past ego and you have transformed old bits of information

that lay in your DNA for eons.

Now is a time of celebration for what you've accomplished, and excitement at what is taking

place, and what is to be.

Now.

Was Joy PAID to talk to angels?

Eventually, I got my voice back and landed the break of my career.

I landed a job at records in Paris, France, to be the main recording vocalist, live show

performer, editor, and angelic channeler for the owner of the company.

Then the worst symptom hit the fan: I could not hear my angels.

I was specifically hired to be a creative partner and angelic channeler for the company I work for

And now for something completely different

About two months ago my angels told me they wanted me to write a book.

So I pulled up a blank Word document and sat at my computer with my fingertips on the keys.

I was in my trance state, waiting to receive all the wisdom that needed to be known.

I got nothing.

I guess the angels didn't see that coming.

lol. lol. lol

For more infomation >> Did Joy Sparkle BS Talk to Angels and was JoySparkleBS paid as an Angel Channeler? - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

How To Color A Piece Without Ruining It - Duration: 7:50.

Ohh decision later wait and I hereby promise to never put up trash quality

video also I don't cover the eyebrows until after the dryer

doh waitwait nation edge yo-yo went away and before I show you how to color I'm

going to show you how to not do it so I'm opening my 2015 sketchbook yes this

book however is credited with the birth of my 808 style and the grime art style

oh there are many ways you could stir up coloring one of them being coloring with

way too many different colors such as this drawing right here and this way

also you can color too quickly and get streaks just like this octopus coloring

with colors that are too similar like the eyes on this one and finally

coloring or shadowing with markers that are too dark fun fact that was supposed

to make a cover for a comedian by the name of Desha Frost but I got lazy and

just stopped replying to his deems now

I'm an idiot let's go this drawing right here is a perfect example of good

coloring it was colored so well it doesn't even look like a marker piece

like this lies do you have favorite drawings so typically I show you how to

sketch in ink but this is a coloring tutorial so I'm gonna just speed through

this if you want to learn how to ink I made an inking tutorial if you want to

learn how to draw I have numerous tutorials on the links to those will be

in the description

now that we are done inking before you start coloring it you're gonna want to

grab a sheet of paper and pick out which colors you're gonna use I'm not gonna

whip out a color wheel and act like I know how to use that or what the Freak

it is honestly but what I do know is you will screw up the drawing if you use

colors that are way too dark dark colors are foreshadowing get it cuz like I'm

for sharing the L that you take if you color dark unsub right now for shadows

use lighter colors if you're using cool colors such as blue green purple use the

hotter color afterwards and vice versa if you fill up the drawing with mad cool

or warm colors it's not gonna have much contrast in the piece I suggest getting

a piece of paper that's used for all your drawings I've been using this one

for almost two years now it's pretty cool to keep the same piece of paper and

see all the colors that show up on it so now that you got your colors pick start

with the base color do this part slowly because if you call it fast you're just

gonna end up having mad smears over the drawing and having to make a second

layer which wastes your ink and I don't have the bags to buy more Copic refills

because I like to spill them

so after you have your base this is the part where you use the darker colors to

shadow I'm not gonna go into huge detail on how to shadow either man because I

don't have a huge grasp on shadows and lighting I just wing it finding and that

would make the video mad long and it would collapse our attention but I do

have a shadowing tutorial and a coloring tutorial up link in the description look

at me being a good youtuber and linking my videos and stuff after you do that be

sure to smash the like button comment down below what you think also this

video is sponsored by edgy birdy

now this is gonna be a little more difficult because it's gonna be using a

lot more different colors unlike the monster who had like three

basically I'm doing the same thing I'm gonna start with the hair like I

described in my hair tutorial I mean link in the description I am on a roll

there are two ways you can color it with greys or browns I chose Browns for this

one mainly because the backgrounds gonna be made up of a lot of Gray's so I

avoided using a similar color now for the skin it is important once again that

you do not use colors that are too dark because you won't be able to see things

such as the mouth in the ear lines and if you color it's dark you won't be able

to shout out the drums also I don't color the eyebrows until

after the drive

now I made a huge mistake coloring the jacket I'm kind of glad I did though cuz

I'm writing this script and I'm low-key running out of things to save here's

where I screwed up I shouted with the color that was way too dark and it ended

up looking terrible when I blended but in my defense

this whole half of the drawing looks terrible look at like look at the

comparison bra oh look at me I'm a whole Yeti bra protect your cheeks famine a

murk you dog oh snap it's a monster

II we back on this end card and yo thanks to 3k man that's awesome I really

appreciate the support you guys give me it means the world to me because you are

helping me achieve my dream job man I gotta say I can't thank you enough

that being said shout out so disorder game be sure to join it's a famine of

you yes you want to join the news wave on the way to YouTube animation

destination be sure to subscribe enjoy an eight away nation peace

For more infomation >> How To Color A Piece Without Ruining It - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

Top 8 Best Gel Nail Polish brands ♡ - Duration: 10:10.

in this video I am going to share my favorite brands of gel polishes and

explain why I like them so much coming up Luxio by Akzents. This is Canadian

brand and I really like it because they have huge variety of colors

unlike most gel polishes this is 100% gel meaning they don't have any

ingredients of nail polishes so sometimes if you are not using it for a

while is just standing on your shelf what you need to do is to take a

metallic spatula and mix it inside really well shaking the bottle will not

work as the consistency is relatively thick also like with any other brand

some colors are good some are not as good but I have about 40 shades of Luxio

and among these 40 colors there's only one that I don't really like it's not as

intense what all other colors are great consistency is thick which to me is just

perfect for application it will not run into the cuticle or along the sidewalls

you need to be careful do not apply it too thick but even if you will it

will still fully cure it never wrinkles and I never had troubles with it when

it's not fully cured also it is great for any kind of designs as the colors

are so intense even if you will use a very very thin layer of the color it

will still look good I also used their base and topcoat a lot

and they're good but I stopped using them for a simple reason because their

topcoat is not compatible with most other brands and I'm mixing brands all

the time so that's why I'm using mostly their colors but I totally like them

another brand I recently discovered is called Kupa

this is American brand and I tried their Kupa Gelfinity nail system gel base

this is the soak off base and the consistency

the brush everything is just good I used it for natural nail overlay I tried it

on my clients on myself and it's just perfect 3-4 weeks no lifting, no

chipping, nothing! I didn't have a chance to try their colors or topcoat yet but I

am going to and when I will I would definitely share it with you but I

totally like their gel base because most base for gel polishes the consistency is

very thin and I really like to create the structure with the base to build

apex and for that you need a slightly thicker consistency which Kupa gel base

got one of the first brands that appeared on the market and to me this

was something revolutionary at least in my country this was definitely the first

brand that ever presented this miracle the hybrid of gel and nail polish

jealous so they have tons of colors and collections but I really like their

recent innovation this new jar and their brush I the shape of the brush is so

unique that it really helps you to apply color faster and closer to the cuticle

because we are really big on manicure and gel polish overlay about 90% of the

services in Russia are always manicure and gel polish overlay so if you have a

brush that allows you to apply as close to the cuticle as possible this is just

great but honestly there are some of the colors in jelous line that I don't

really like they are mostly dark red and Marsala are dark brown colors for some

reason most of them that I tried the colors are not as intense so you need to

apply two sometimes three or even four layers to get a good color but all neon

light pastel clear shades are just perfect I also like their base and they

have Strength and Recovery base which is also great another brand I'm using

for a very long time is NSI they have just great basic colors such

as scarlet which is classic rad I also like their recent collections and their

recent innovation is also updated brush which is shorter and it's actually good

for application because it allows you to not push on the brush so much most

brushes from different brands they're too thick and the bristles are hard so

once you apply there is slight lines on your application so with an aside the

brush is so soft it actually allows you to self level the color really well but

like with any other brand there are some particular colors that are not as

intense so you need to apply multiple layers and also I really love their nude

colors especially there's one called sadhana this color is so natural and so

intense and I used to use it a lot for French manicure and for any colors if

they're not intense enough I just use this one first as the base and then

apply the color color Club I used to use their old line I think it was called

salon manicure or something like that the colors are just great but they have

one feature the consistency was very very thin which to me honestly is not

necessarily this advantage if you have skill on working with thin consistency

gels it's fine but you are not allowed to apply it too

much as it will simply run and flood the cuticles so you need to be careful so

they updated their line now their jars come in this holo design which to me

is great it's one of the best designs also you can see the color on the top

and unlike other brands where the color is simply printed on the paper we all

know that the color will not actually look the same so here you can see the

actual color on the bottom applied there which is good because you can just show

it to your clients you can see it by yourself how the color will look like

and the quality and intensity of the colors is also good the

consistency now is medium so it's something in between of thin and thick

which I think is ideal for beginners brand that I accidentally discovered

it's called Atica is produced in the US and they simply sent me some samples and

I loved it especially their dark colors dark gray black color is the one I'm

using a lot and few other colors so what's great about them is most colors

you only need one layer and that's it you just apply it and it's there the

consistency is medium so it's not too runny and it's not too thick and I never

ever had troubles with them wrinkling so if you're looking for a very intense

color and you don't like spending time apply multiple layers this brand will

work just great Angel Pro is designed in Singapore but

is produced in the US and this is cruelty 5-free formula and I already did

some reviews on my channel so the colors are great they also like a color clap

have the actual color here on the top so you can see it and in this brand I've

seen so many unique colors that you cannot really ever find in another

brands if you're working in the salon or a spa you have vegan clients who would

like something cruelty free 5 free and so on this brand is just good because

they are really focused on this and the quality is good as well most colors are

intense they are really easy to remove and they're very long-lasting so I'm

completely satisfied whether you're applied on gel or acrylic nails or on

natural nails this brand comes from South Korea and it's called Bliss and

this is a very very affordable brand I mean the price is just good but the

colors the quality is great the packaging might not look as fancy but

that's kind of what we expect when we're buying affordable brands

and I used this silver color in my video with dual tips and I received so many

comments you guys asked me what kind of color

what branded use so this is bliss my friend gave it to me she developed this

brand and they also have an awesome topcoat especially matte topcoat but

that's probably an idea for a different topic so if you would like me to review

separately top coats or matte top coats maybe something else maybe you want me

to go deeper in some particular brand that I'm using and review it also let me

know and please share your ideas in the comments these were my favorite brands

of child polishes I hope this video was useful for you and please share your

favorite brands what kind of brands are you using and what brands are popular in

your area I think it will be very helpful for other nail techs and for me

as well thank you so much for watching if this is your first time here do not

forget to hit like and subscribe as more reviews and tutorials are coming up

every week. See you in my next video. Bye-bye!

For more infomation >> Top 8 Best Gel Nail Polish brands ♡ - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Super Mario Odyssey | Nintendo Switch en live - Duration: 51:08.

For more infomation >> Super Mario Odyssey | Nintendo Switch en live - Duration: 51:08.

-------------------------------------------

LIVE - Fortnite Stream! Let's chill! Battle Royale Episode 3! - Duration: 50:49.

For more infomation >> LIVE - Fortnite Stream! Let's chill! Battle Royale Episode 3! - Duration: 50:49.

-------------------------------------------

MetCollects—Episode 10 / 2018: Ned Blackhawk on the Diker Collection - Duration: 3:26.

The American Wing of The Met is an ideal space to exhibit this particular collection.

The art of the indigenous peoples of North America have not historically been prioritized

in these spaces.

The longstanding curatorial practice of designating arts as "primitive," or as "ethnographic,"

or as "nonwestern" has limited our capacity to see a broader and more shared humanity,

in my mind.

We often think of these objects as a kind of untainted window into the world of pre-modern

life, but they are products of a colonial encounter.

The smaller baskets from California, the potteries from the southwest, the textiles among the

Navajo, many of them were made for the explicit purpose to trade.

These objects are beautiful, they're aesthetically pleasing, they have a kind of sensibility

to them that is uncommon, that is distinctly American.

They're no less authentic, in my mind at least, they're no less Native, but they came from

a time of extreme hardship.

These objects were crafted with the intent of trying to find subsidy to obtain clothing

or foods for one's children.

The Diker Collection includes a monumental rendering of The Battle of Little Bighorn

by the Lakota artist Standing Bear, in many ways a counter-narrative to what became one

of the most iconic moments in American history, the defeat of the US cavalry along the Little

Bighorn in the summer of 1876.

This work is actually produced, many years later, when the US government was actively

attempting to eradicate the aesthetic and cultural practices of Native peoples, and

perhaps Standing Bear himself rendered it partially in opposition to those government

policies.

This beautiful masterpiece is by Maria and Julián Martínez, a particularly early and

beautiful black-on-black coiled pot from the southwestern Pueblo tradition.

Maria Martínez helped revolutionize Native American art by attributing her works to herself

and her family members.

The object becomes, then, not just a representative of a particular community or a particular

period or a particular place, or even a particular aesthetic tradition, but becomes representative

of a particular person, so Maria Martínez is really an American master.

I would like to think that the Diker Collection is the beginning of a major, if not radical

reorientation of not just The Met, but other American museums' commitments to seeing past

a limiting vision of what it means to call something American art.

For more infomation >> MetCollects—Episode 10 / 2018: Ned Blackhawk on the Diker Collection - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

The coaching business model to replace your 9 5 salary - Duration: 5:23.

Are you wondering how it's possible to build a coaching business that can replace your

salary?

In this video, I'm going to share with you the coaching business model that can replace,

and even exceed, your income.

It's the exact same business model I've shared with hundreds of clients to help them

build businesses that generate 2x to 10x their job salaries.

One more thing before we dive right in...Make sure you hit that subscribe button to get

notified when I share a new video every week on building your online coaching business.

The key to building a business that can consistently replace your income is to make sure you have

the right business model.

Basically, how your business is going to make money.

And there are 3 elements for a coaching business model that ensures you are building a business

that CAN replace your paycheck.

The first element is the right PRODUCT.

Even though in a coaching or service-based business, you're not technically selling

a physical product, you ARE still selling a product.

The key for this element is understanding what your product really is.

Most new coaches get this wrong, because they think that their product is coaching.

When in reality, what you're really selling in a successful coaching business is the result

that someone will get from hiring you.

People don't want or need more information or more coaching or more work.

They want the result they'll get from your coaching, which

includes your guidance, the "shortcut" they'll get from you sharing exactly what

they need to do, and the accountability from having a coach.

In other words, your product is their TRANSFORMATION, not INFORMATION.

This will make or break your business, so take a second to truly absorb this by typing

The second element is the right audience.

You've probably heard the saying, "They could sell ice to an eskimo."

Where "they" is usually referring to someone who is great at sales.

The truth is though, you DON'T want to have to sell ice to an eskimo!

It's not really something they want or need.

But, you could take that same ice and it would be more valuable than gold to someone trekking

through the desert.

That's why it's so important to have the right audience.

So make sure that whatever your product is, you are selling it to an audience that not

only wants what you're offering, but also has the ability to pay for it.

So going back to our example of someone trekking through the desert, you can get even more

specific than that, and focus on selling ice to well-to-do people on a desert adventure.

They will definitely have both the willingness and the ability to pay.

So I had a bit of fun with that example, but hope it got the point across!

The final element is the right price.

From a business point of view, what you're charging needs to allow you to replace and

exceed your salary while handling a reasonable number of clients.

And for most of my students, the max number of clients they can handle at one time is

about 10-15 private coaching clients.

Knowing this, you can back into what price you need to charge to be able to successfully

replace your income.

Of course though, that's not the only consideration.

You have to provide a value to your clients that matches and exceeds the price that you

are charging.

This is a fine line to walk, which is why I have another video tutorial dedicated to

figuring out what price to charge.

You can check it out by clicking on the icon at the top right of this video.

It's also linked in the description below.

So those are the three elements to making sure you're using the right business model

to build a coaching business that replaces your income.

As you can see, what you're doing is offering an incredibly valuable service, working with

a handful of clients, and creating a win-win situation where you're helping them achieve

an end result they really want, and you in turn are getting paid for that value.

If you'd like more detail on exactly how to build this type of business, don't worry

because I have got you covered.

I have a free workshop on how to build a coaching business that replaces your income, step-by-step,

BEFORE you even turn in your notice.

It'll help you get clarity on your business idea, show you where to find your first paying

clients, AND show you how to set up a system that allows you to consistently get clients

every month with this business model.

So make sure you click on the link in the description to get access to this training!

And of course, don't forget that bonus video I have for you, linked in the description

below, on how to determine the perfect price for your coaching offer.

That plus the "Building a Coaching Business that Replaces Your 9-5" Workshop is going

to have you jumpstarting your business in no time.

If you liked this video, please let me know by liking it below, and let me know in the

comments what your biggest takeaway was.

Don't forget to subscribe for my weekly videos, and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> The coaching business model to replace your 9 5 salary - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

5 Real Life Resurrection Stories That Will Scare You - Duration: 7:49.

Hello horror fans - and once again, welcome back to the scariest channel on YouTube - Top

5 Scary Videos - the place where if you bury us six-feet-under - you better bet that we'll

come creeping back from beyond the grave.

What's going on guys - as per usual I'll be your horror host Jack Finch - as we creak

back the coffin, dingle the grave bell - and hope to high heaven that someone's up there

listening - in the Top 5 Real Life Resurrection Stories That Will Scare You Senseless.

That's a hell of a title.

Roll the clip.

Before we jump into this scarefest - you know the drill by now guys, if you're a fan of

this video, life beyond the grave - or just Top 5 Scary in general, then be a dear and

hit that thumbs up button - as well as that subscribe bell, so you can stay up to date

with your daily dose of horror fueled goodness.

On with the show.

As a civilization, we have a fascination with life beyond death - after all, it's the

one big question that surrounds our entire existence.

What happens when we slip from this mortal coil - is there a light at the end of the

tunnel?

Or nothing, a final trip into the abyss.

Well - for some people, they've already taken that one-way ticket - and somehow, lived

to tell the tale.

Kicking off at our Number 5 spot - Oran the Naysayer

In Ancient history, it was often thought that burying an individual in the foundation of

a new building, particularly churches or fortresses - would ensure that the structure would never

fall, and that sacrifice would be taken by the soil as a blood offering.

Well - in 563 AD - in Ancient Scotland, a priest named Oran accompanied his supposed

brother, St Columba, to the Scottish island of Iona.

There - they built a church, but St Columba was under the assumption that the structure

would not stand without a sacrifice to the structures foundations - and our man, Oran,

volunteered.

After he was buried beneath the chapels walls, consigned to the earth - the Church was successfully

built.

It wasn't until a few months later - that Oran shoved his face through one of the lower

foundation walls, and cried out to a passerby that - and we quote - there is no Hell as

you suppose, nor Heaven that people talk about - I have seen it, and there is nothing.

In another version of the story, St Columba wanted to see Oran once more - and opened

a pit underneath the chapel.

When he realised that Oran was not dead - he had the pit quickly covered with earth to

save Oran's soul from - in his words - the world and its sin.

That's messed up.

Next up at Number 4 - Back From The Morgue

In 2011 - a 50-year-old South African man had suffered an asthma attack, and subsequently

died whilst at a party with his family.

Distraught - his family called in an undertaker to deal with his body, who examined the corpse

- checked his pulse, looked for a heartbeat - and just as he suspected, found nothing

at all.

The man was dead.

He then took him to the morgue, where staff put his body into a locked refrigerated compartment.

21 hours later - staff heard the one thing that you don't want to hear when working

at a morgue - someone - or something - crying for help.

Ayanda Maqolo, the morgue owner, later told reporters that he was so terrified that he

called the police, his first instinct being to protect his staff from whatever was out

there calling.

The police arrived with firearms - just in case, of course - when they opened the compartment

to discover the 50-year-old man, pale and distraught - but nevertheless, alive and well.

He was rushed to hospital, where doctors checked him over and deemed him in fine health - later

discharging him back to his family, who had heard the news of his resurrection while planning

his funeral.

Crazy stuff.

Coming in at our Number 3 spot - Grigori Rasputin

If you know anything about Rasputin, the notorious Russian mystic - who alongside having psychic

powers, also claimed that he could cure the Russian royal family of their genetic hemophilia

- then you'll know that Grigori Rasputin came back from the dead on quite a few occasions.

The aristocracy of Russia were both jealous and concerned of the sway that he held at

court - and so had made numerous attempts at his life, but to no avail.

On June 29th 1914 - Rasputin's first murderer, a former prostitute named Guseva, stabbed

Rasputin repeatedly in his stomach, so much so that his intestines actually spilled out

of his body.

She proclaimed to the streets of St. Petersburg that she had killed the antichrist.

But, well, Rasputin rose from the dead a few days later.

Again on December 16th 1916 - a group of his conspirators fed him a cake with enough cyanide

in it to kill five men.

After he didn't even flinch or show sign of wavering - the group whipped out a gun

and shot Rasputin point blank in the back.

Of course, he still didn't die - and when he returned they shot him three times again.

They beat him with clubs, allegedly cut off his manhood - tied him up and dumped his body

in the ice-cold Neva River.

A few days later - they retrieved Rasputin's body from the river, finally dead - but - guess

what?

They'd found that he'd someone ripped apart the ropes that tied his hands, and also

found water in his lungs during autopsy - indicating clearly that he'd still be alive before

drowning.

And also - as the legend goes, as his killers were burning Rasputin's body in the St Petersburg

woods - the body sat bolt upright in the fire, trying to get back up.

Damn.

Next up at Number 2 - Anne Green.

Way back when in 1650 - a woman named Anne Green was convicted of murdering her newborn

child, and later hiding the body at the house of her employer.

She was sentenced to death by hanging - and with her last words she fiercely protested

her innocence and begged for mercy in reception of her mortal soul.

After the hangsman kicked out the stool from beneath her, her body was left to hang for

over an hour - where, during this time, her body was thumped and pulled down upon to ensure

that she was actually dead.

Eventually - Anne's corpse was cut down from the gallows and placed into a coffin,

and later sent to a doctor to conduct her autopsy.

Just as the doctor was about to slice her open with a scalpel, Anne's corpse bolted

upright and screamed - Hallelujah, I have returned.

Reportedly, Doctor's first kicked Anne in the chest in complete horror and shock - and

then, after they'd realised she wasn't a hulking zombie, they warmed her ice cold

body and gently revived her.

In a completely insane turn of events, Anne Green was granted a reprieve from the crime

and declared innocent - and she then went on to have three more children, which is a

weird, weird story to find our your family tree.

And finally - at our Number 1 spot - Matthew Hall.

Ever thought about your own funeral?

Who'd be there, whether you lived a good life - whether you were a good person.

Well, in our number one spot, Matthew Hall lived to see his own.

On October 2nd 1571 - the recently deceased young farmer Matthew, was lying in a coffin

on the way to his own funeral.

The whole village of Braughing, Hertfordshire had came out to show their condolences - he

was a well loved young man, and his distressed fiancee led the procession.

As they made their way towards the church - one of the pallbearers, a young man also

called Matthew, slipped on the wet leaves beneath him - causing the procession to drop

the coffin.

Everyone gasped, horrified by the sight - a bad omen indeed.

But when the men lifted the coffin once more, they were even more shocked by what they heard

next.

The distinct, and unmistakable sound of knocking - coming from within the coffin.

Matthew Hall had returned from the dead - and surprisingly, was as fit as a fiddle - with

no ailments so to speak.

He went on to marry his promised fiancee and live for another 24 years - and ever since

then, the same village has practiced the tradition of Old Man's Day - every year on October

2nd.

In celebration, children from the village bring brooms to sweep the leaves from the

lane before the church - to make sure that no one slips on them, apparently.

Well folks - that's all we've got time for in today's video, cheers for sticking

around all the way to the end.

If you'd like to continue your scary binge, make sure to hit that playlist floating shortly

above.

It's been a pleasure making this video for you today horror fans, I hope you've enjoyed

it - as always, I've been your host Jack Finch - you've been watching Top 5 Scary

Videos, and until next time, you take it easy.

For more infomation >> 5 Real Life Resurrection Stories That Will Scare You - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Autumn delights 🍁 Mouth sounds 💋 and close up whispering 🤫 from ear to ear - Duration: 14:16.

Hi

I think

autumn

is the best

season for

close up whispering and

mouth sounds

and today

you will have

such triggers

but firstly, I want to touch

your face

by my leaves

Just for your relaxation

Relaxation

And your forehead

cheeks

and jaw

cheeks and jaw again

and the forehead again

forehead

cheek

jaw

Forehead

ah, cheek and forehead again

So

Are you ready?

Then,

come closer

So

I hope your microphones

are ready

and

I hope

today

you will fall asleep with me

very very

fast

So

I think

I think here is

mosquitoes

Maybe you can

hear them

I don't know

So, firstly

I want you

listen to my

breathing

and

feel my

feel my cheek

on your ear

and

this is the same

story

with that ear

the same

story

I

want to take my

my lips

will be

near your ears

I think microphones are

very sensitive today

I can see it in the indication

What do you think about it?

So today

I want to touch the top

very gently

very very

very

very

very

very very

very

Da

Da

Da

Da

Da

Da

Da

Da

Da

Da

Da

Da

Da

Da

Da

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

pickles

yes

yes

yes

please

please

please

please

please

please

please

please

please

please

please

yes

please, yes

yes, please

yes, please

yes, please

please, please

please, please

please

please

please

please

please

please

please

please

I want to hug

your ears

by my

hair

yes

please

yes

please

yes, please

yes

please

yes, please

yes, please

yes, please

yes, please

I want today

you really feel

my breathing into your

in your ears

and

I hope you already did

I hope your microphones

relaxed

right now

and now we're gonna

do

hand sounds

fast

and slow

fast and

slow

and fast again

on both ears

ok

Since we had autumn leaves

let's finish with them

gentle crinkling sounds

gentle crinkling sounds

gentle

crinkling sounds

gentle crinkling sounds

gentle

gentle, gentle

gentle

gentle crinkling sounds

crinkling

cling, cling

cling, cling

Thank you for

being with me

Thank you for being with me

I will be waiting you

for the next time

bye-bye

For more infomation >> ASMR Autumn delights 🍁 Mouth sounds 💋 and close up whispering 🤫 from ear to ear - Duration: 14:16.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Scary Hurricanes Captured On Camera - Duration: 11:53.

There are so many different ways to measure a hurricane.

Whether is be wind speed and rain or the death toll and amount of property damaged.

One thing that is certain is that hurricanes are scary and you never want to catch yourself

looking into the eye of the storm.

How's it going YouTube?

I'm Landon Dowlatsingh and I'll be your host for this video.

With the recent news about Hurricane Florence and its extremely dangerous properties, we

thought we would make a video about the top 10 scary hurricanes captured on camera.

Starting this list off in at number 10 we have Hurricane Andrew.

This was a massive category 5 hurricane that struck the Bahamas, Florida and Louisiana

during August 1992.

In total, it destroyed more than 63,000 homes and damaged more than 124,000 others.

This deadly hurricane claimed the lives of 65 people and caused $27.3 billion dollars

in damages.

The wind was recorded at 165mph at it left 250,000 people homeless.

Hurricane Andrew was the reason why Florida changed its buildings and inspection laws.

Now buildings must be built to a higher standard in order to be able to withstand future hurricanes.

Hurricane Harvey tumbles onto this list in at number 9.

This massive hurricane travelled through the Gulf of Mexico during August 2017 and then

it hit the United States as a category four hurricane.

Winds of 130 mph hit Houston and Galveston hard.

Floods in Houston were very severe because the storm remained in this area for days,

dumping up to 50 inches of water in certain locations over a four day span which is the

amount of rainfall that Houston usually sees in an entire year.

More than 13,000 people required rescue services and unfortunately, Hurricane Harvey claimed

the lives of at least 82 people.

Up next in at number 8 we have Hurricane Hugo.

This was one of the strongest and costliest hurricanes to affect the United States and

Caribbean.

It was classified as a category 5 hurricane that caused damages to Guadeloupe, Saint Croix,

Puerto Rico and the Southeast United States.

This hurricane caused 34 fatalities that were mostly caused by electrocution and drowning

and it left nearly 100,000 people to be homeless.

Hurricane Sandy spirals in at number 7.

After causing devastating effects on Jamaica, Cuba and Haiti, the huge, slow moving storm

weakened to a post-tropical cyclone before it hit the US back in October 2012.

But despite the hurricane decreasing in strength, it was still strong enough to cause an overwhelming

amount of damage on New York City and

the Jersey shore.

There were storm surges that left parts of lower Manhattan under water and residents

without power for days.

Parts of Staten Island and beaches in Queens were almost wiped off of the map.

Hurricane Sandy destroyed about 650,000 homes and killed 117 people in the US alone as well

as 69 others in Canada and the Caribbean.

The total amount of damages is also said to equal about $65 billion dollars.

Hurricane Camille takes us over to number 6.

This was a nasty storm that brought heavy flooding and 200mph winds to the Gulf Coast

and Virginia.

Hurricane Camille brought in 20 inches of rain as well as flash flooding and mudslides.

This storm resulted in the deaths of 256 people and it caused more than $1.4 billion dollars

in damages.

Because of this Hurricane, it caused the creation of the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane wind scale

which is designed to rank storms based on wind speed.

So, this device gives residents in danger zones a better idea of what to expect from

a storm.

And now in at number 5 we are talking about Hurricane Gilbert.

This hurricane was an extremely powerful tropical cyclone that peaked to a category five.

It was the most intense Atlantic hurricane on record until it was surpassed in 2005 by

Hurricane Wilma.

After this catastrophic hurricane hit category five, it literally covered the entire island

of Jamaica, damaging around 80 percent of the homes on the island.

The hurricane then made its way over to the Cayman Islands and Mexico before slowing down

and crossing over to Texas.

This storm caused 318 deaths and caused $5.5 billion dollars worth of damages.

Hurricane Wilma makes its mark on this list in at number 4.

Hurricane Wilma was the strongest hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic Ocean.

Wilma actually broke several records for both strength and seasonal activity.

Hurricane Wilma was one of the 28 storms that developed during the 2005 hurricane season

which made that year one of the busiest ones on record.

Actually, it was the first time that forecasters ran out of names from the regular naming chart

of tropical storms and they had to go to the Greek alphabet to name storms.

The highest winds on record for this storm were 185mph and it caused 87 people to lose

their lives.

Up next on this disastrous list in at number 3 we have Hurricane Katrina.

Hurricane Katrina claimed the lives of 1,833 people and left us with $161 billion dollars

worth of damage.

Actually, she is considered to be the costliest hurricane in US history.

Katrina also caused 400,000 people to leave their homes and move to areas like Houston

and Atlanta.

Most of these people never returned to New Orleans.

It was even estimated that 80% of New Orleans was under water and most of these places were

under by 20ft.

Could you imagine?

The levees in New Orleans were only designed for

a category three hurricane, Katrina was a category 5 hurricane with winds up to 175mph.

Hurricane Maria comes tumbling onto this list in at number 2.

This hurricane was the second category 5 hurricane to hit in 2017.

This hurricane came just two weeks after brutal Hurricane Irma hit land and it was extremely

devastating because it tore through some of the same areas the Irma had traveled.

Hurricane Maria hit land on September 18, 2017 with wind speeds of 175mph or 280km/h.

Its destructive path took it over to Guadalupe and then the US Virgin Islands before destroying

Puerto Rico.

The official death tool of Hurricane Maria was set at 146 however people argued that

this number was way too low.

So, after an investigation from the George Washington University, the death toll was

corrected in August 2018 to 2,975.

This hurricane also caused 91.61 billion dollars worth of damage which is absolutely insane.

Hurricane Mitch comes crashing in at number 1.

This destructive hurricane made its impact during October 1998 when it struck Central

America, killing more than 11,000 people and destroying hundreds of thousands of homes

causing more than $5 billion in damages.

Hurricane Mitch was a slow-moving disaster that had four inches of rain an hour for two

days which caused mudslides and deadly floods.

Mitch is the second deadliest hurricane on record and it is the worst one that hit the

western hemisphere.

Well there you guys have it..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét