Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 3 2018

looking so they look good Just like it, it's not.

Hello my loves today I've been bringing a tutorial to

You end up with all your doubts. about crafts with CDs this tutorial already

I owe you for joining me from the beginning for some time

including last week I took a ear pull of an inscribed here all

Well it's already forgiven so today I I've been making this video to explain

all right to leave none more doubt

Wagner's main question was to know how to make cds do not break when you

to make the cut, there is no way for this do not happen

usually happens when the cd or dvd is very old

if it's too old it's for cuts completely impossible but it is logical

that you will not rule out because there other types of handicrafts nowadays that

You can be using it without any problem. some with any kind of handicraft

that you will make a collage of a fabric in this part

or you'll stick one and EVA it just will not serve for cuts even has a tip

that I left here on the channel for you make holographic glitter and from

When I posted this video there are many comments people saying they did not

Got it so I ask you watch the video right

watch until the end has many videos including here on the channel that has many

information in the middle of them so if you skip the video you will not be able to

obtain this information even then video that I post, or if you have any that you

suddenly jumped would be interesting you look again and watch it all right

well then so does that holographic glitter that I taught is written there in the video that

this technique is only valid with dvd the dvd is the one here

He has that purple color, as you see. and the cd is the one here, okay, it's in that purple color

greenish it looks like it's just cd and dvd not

also has the media CD that is medium mirrored look color difference

from it to the normal cd, half-green and It almost resembles a silver color.

understood? even technically speaking they are completely different

the cd is responsible for doing the storage of songs already cd media

it is more for you to save files and the dvd

it requires a little more space for what this yes opens, so it divides

in three parts I mean, I do not have DVD here because it's a

of materials are more use then I go show that little piece to you

understand better when you open this part here you

will get two parts like this

including this material here after him open his flexibility to you

making cuts is much greater Do you understand?

to the cut and he so obviously he will stay a little harder then he

divided into three parts this stuff here is the dvd, he

Open Yes! If the technique I used to make the holographic glitter is done as I said

you will achieve the result. Like I said to you, it comes out yes, even from the

time I did the holographic glitter I have movies coming out today from

my dvds Look, I've just completed one glass and one more.

A little bit of this one, there was a question of another girl speaking to me our

Wow he stayed, how horrible he got thick, first place

this technique is glitter this is not a glitter technique so please there is

a big difference between you buy a glitter, you can even buy it there for you

see the glitter it will always be a a little thicker

the thickness of it and already glittering is practically a powder Fine then I said it was

glitter holographic not glitter then please

pay close attention when I post here to You people, you are losing a lot.

Information there was a girl I did not I remember if she is from Mexico but I believe

I want her to be from Mexico she is enrolled here also on the channel she said ok but they are not

all cds that opens, cd opens right up I explained to her in the comments but I

I told her that I was going to do this class here for you and ask until she

I watched this video, I hope that she is watching a kiss for

she and Wagner who pulled my Ear is Wagner I'm sad to you

I'm kidding so it's there I want to show for you the following cd here

As I explained, there is also a video that I teaching to take this film out

however when you withdraw you will get only a transparent material of it which

It's a medium-green color and it will not facilitate its cut because it

will take out the material will continue like this not flexible to make it easier to

You cut it, it's okay? recapitulating cd media dvd it divides

in three parts Okay, you're going to have two parts.

transparent as I ended up explaining like this but the movie that's here

inside this yes you can do the holographic glitter that will also be

in the link here if you do not know, then you Here's how to remove the film and how

make holographic glitter and here you see

This one does not open, okay? does not open but has the technique

if you want to use and transparent will also be linked here in the description.

they are not the same even from afar they are not equal, look here the difference and

look closely not only. I think I'm forgetting nothing then.

Let's do the following, let's go. share this video with your

friends with enemies can also send to them that is good too they learn right

The Bible teaches that we have to pray well and love our own

enemies you sharing the videos here from

Lile channel, you are contributing a lot to the

development of this channel people please if you have any questions

leave in comments if you liked also thought this video was useful for

You and I will help you comment here too. You still do not follow me in my

other social networks I'm there on facebook on Instagram

It will be a huge pleasure to have you. Good with me there too

I'll get ahead of you already. store cans there that Friday

Let's do a beautiful job with God bless you all stay with

God

For more infomation >> Tudo oque você precisa saber sobre artesanatos com CD´s (Tutorial) - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

小伶英語神秘國家之幫幫哭泣的樹吧!小伶玩具 | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 4:24.

Xiaoling English :Let's help the crying tre | Xiaoling toys

For more infomation >> 小伶英語神秘國家之幫幫哭泣的樹吧!小伶玩具 | Xiaoling toys - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Scary Movie - S3RL - Duration: 2:57.

Hello?

Who's there?

What the #$*% is that?

Welcome to your nightmare

What's your favorite scary movie?

Hi

I'm Chucky

And I'm your friend to the end

Hi de ho lol

You'll float, too

You'll float, too

You'll float, too

You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too

You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too

You'll float, too. You'll float, too. You'll float, too

The power of Christ compels you.

The power of Christ compels you

The power of Christ compels you

The power of Christ

The power of Christ

The power of Christ compels you

Your old lady inhales roosters in Hades

What have you done to it?

What have you done to it's eyes?

What have you done to him, you maniac?

Man, I told you not to go in that house

It rubs the lotion on it's skin

Seven days

For more infomation >> Scary Movie - S3RL - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

October 11th national coming out day || Lesbian youtubers [W/fr/eng subs] - Duration: 9:02.

So in honor of National Coming Out Day which is October 11th.

What is a coming out, is to tell his parents, his friends

His community that we love people of the same sex.

I think with coming out for everyone it's gotta be your own journey

your own story what makes you feel most comfortable and confident.

And obviously you just keep pushing it off because keep thinking it never a good time

of you just do not want to do it you get nervous.

Coming out lasts a lifetime.

A bisexual phase is bullshit

You are a bisexual or you're not and if you are it's for life.

For me the most important thing is not to put pressure on you.

Your coming out, if you do it yourself and you are absolutely not forced to do it.

Do not let anyone put pressure on you to coming out

It's only you who feels the need to say it. no one should force you to do it.

As is often said, we must do a coming out to ourselves,

Which means that if you're not ready

So if yourself you have not accepted the fact that you

you are gay, lesbian, bi

you can not make your coming out to someone else

because first we must accept ourselves.

All of your feelings of fear or shame will just dissipate into absolutely nothing

Because when you see that person

you will know how everything you've been through in your life

the good time, the bad times,the scary times, the sad times,

will have led you to that one one moment, and you will thank the earth that you went

through everything that you went through.

No matter what the world says, you are gay, it's not a disease

it's nothing, you are a person, you are a humain

and it it quite normal that you are gay, lesbian, bi.

In life, there will be a time where you meet that one person

and that one personn will be absolutely perfect for you

and you won't be ready for them until you learn to love that part of you.

that part of you that makes you special, that makes you different

that makes you able to love fully, with absolutely no shame or regret

wole heartedly, throwing yourself into it 100% of the time.

and it will be the most magical, insanely romantic time of your life.

The first thing the parents tell themselves is that our path will be very difficults

compared to someone who is straight.

and i think that is the main convern parents have

what others will say about you.

don't think your father or mother don't accept you because they hate you or because they think it's disgusting

it's because they know it can be difficult.

keep it in mind when you do your coming out. it's really really hard for you

but it's also difficult for the parents. so don't be too hard on them

and be sure you accept yourself before

because if you are sure and you radiate confidence

for them it will be easier to accept too.

And i understand that for some people that really isn't the case

and people are born into families that being gay is considered disgusting and it's considered a sin

and i think it's important to acknowledge that fact people in those situations

it is going to be harder for you

but i want you to know you now that if you're watching this

you are not alone.

There are millions of other people out there just like you i promise you it's get better.

What we really like to say it that no matter the reaction you get

be proud of who you are, that look courage to tell the world that you are gay

or at least your parents. it really is a very courageous thing to do.

If you guys take anything away from these videos.

we just wanted to show you guys that there are positive coming out.

that life does get better after you come out as long as you are happy

and you are living as your authentic self. then you know that's the only thing that matters

It's the kind of fear that makes you forget everything you were about to say

and you throat is the dryest it's ever been in your whole entire life because you've been thinking about it for so long

and it's this huge huge part of you and you just wanna make sure that you say it right

and then there's the fear of what the reaction you're gonna get is.

Like for the first time in a really really long time you feel like you can actually breathe.

Because you were hiding such a big part of yourself for so long

you feel almost like you've had a mask on

and like no one's been able to see you

and coming out feels like taking that mask off.

And if you're in the closet of if you're in the process of coming out

or if you just recently came out like

That's amazing

and i'm proud of you.

It's so much happier on this side of the closet.

My life is absolutely perfect and i wouldn't have change a single step or i wouldn't changed the path that got me to the place where i'm today

Your coming out journey is yours journey

there's no wrong way to do it. you can do whatever you want. you can do it however you want.

Don't let anyone tell you you're not coming out fast enough, dont let anyone tell you not to come out. you need to do what is right for you.

At the end of the day, even if you think maybe you don't know what that is let's be honest,

you do. I mean, you look into yourself and you know what you want.

If coming out is something that you're struggling with, i'm thinking about you and i love you

and you have a whole community of people who are waiting for you with open arms

and we love you, i love you.

I love you guys.

When you ask me what it means to be a lesbian

I don't always think of the negative things.

I have a fabulous life. i'm happy.

I'm... i'm content with myself. being gay is only a small part of who i am.

but alas it is a part of who i am and it's a part society kind of deems being different.

So, if you ask me what it means to be a lesbian, this is what i'll tell you.

Being a lesbian means i have the opportunity to love what is uncommon and i'm okay with that.

I do not cry myself to sleep or am upset by the life that i lead.

because of who i care about, because i accept the fact that it is simply love. people can view it any way they like it.

People can put a label on it and categorize it.

I could be stereotyped as what kind of lesbian i am and what kind of lesbian i'm not.

I could be looked at as hypocritical and i can be looked at as incredibly wise.

but at the end of day, i love who i love. being a lesbian is being a straight person

it's having brown hair, it's having green eyes. it's a part of who i am, it's a collection of what make me, me.

Yes, it's different, that's the reality. and although i live that life where people may look at me differently or not fully understand me.

i'm proud of it because in my heart i find a connection with them. love is the same.

it has no right or wrong answer.

being a lesbian

it's just

loving who i want to love.

For more infomation >> October 11th national coming out day || Lesbian youtubers [W/fr/eng subs] - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

Is there a Happiness that Stays? - Duration: 6:09.

if you think about it every day when we go to the food court we have our meals

we are merely having food that is of our choice yeah so do we go to the food

court and then choose food that we don't like to eat yeah maybe sometimes we buy

food thinking that is agreeable but when we eat it you're like but no yeah yeah

we make thinking that way yeah but it's not by our choice we usually choose

something that is agreeable to us nothing wrong with choosing what is

agreeable to us okay nothing wrong but if if our happiness hinges on having

what is agreeable to us that's the problem

then our happiness is not dependable our happiness come and go our happiness our

life becomes like a roller coaster right sometimes up sometimes down sometimes

left sometimes right for a roller coaster right at least as a that's an

end point yeah at least as an end point but for our life is there an end point

where there is an end point also oh yeah but after a roller coaster ride are we

satisfied no we want to go one more time likewise for our life after we finish

then we think I know what I was doing to try again yeah sometimes people don't

like the roller coaster right they took so they go for another ride yeah

they want a different ride so sometimes for some people after this life they

feel like mmm this present life was not satisfying not agreeable they want a

different kind of life so they still come back yeah but when they come back

they are still on a roller coaster ride what is it about the roller coaster ride

is not moving on control when you think the roller coaster ride can you control

how fast it goes we cannot can you control where they go up or go down

you can't now you can't yeah if we leave our life hinge on having agreeable

things agreeable people agreeable experiences for us to be happy then our

happiness our life is like on a roller emotional roller coaster right sometimes

happy sometimes say in fact I have often share with students then we live our

life like the air-conditioner is it too cold today is okay but if you are like

the air conditioner someone can make your life very cold

yeah someone can heat you up then you yeah if we if we allow our

mood our happiness hinge on our likes and dislike hinge on external people

things and events then we behave like a television like a air conditioner yeah

whatever channel people want to select they want to see us make a fool of

ourselves change to the comedy channel then we

have to be making a fool of ourselves they want to see us cry then they press

our button then we so for many people this is how they live out their

life yeah but among us there was one such person in our life in our this time

period there was one person among many who succeeded in going beyond this yeah

there were many people who tried to go beyond this kind of life but the first one

to succeed in all our time period was this person who was born a prince

Sakyamuni Buddha yeah his name was Prince Siddharta he saw the

dissatisfaction in the worldly life yeah and then he sought a solution he sought

a way out he sought an end to this kind of tumulus

some lifestyle yeah sometimes up sometimes down never quite certain and

in that process he come to realize the truth about the world and then he saw

that the way to accomplish this is through a series of practices then he

later give the teachings as the Noble Eightfold Path

For more infomation >> Is there a Happiness that Stays? - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Tissue paper flowers tutorial Easy! - Duration: 5:01.

Tissue Paper Flowers Tutorial

Tissue Paper

White glue

Floral Wire

Floral Tape

Liquid bleach (like clorox, bayclin, etcC

Tissue paper strip, width 5 cm (2")

Fold accordion style like so

Dip into liquid bleach (but not all the way in)

let them dries

20 cm..

Use about 10 pieces per flowers

cut like shown

Flower center : 6 cm x 20 cm (2 pcs per flower)

cut like fringe

Wrap around stem

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét