Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 4 2018

Our top story this morning...

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says he's optimistic his planned visit to the North

Korean capital this weekend will lay the groundwork for a second summit between the leaders of

the two sides.

Lee Seung-jae starts us off.

"Very happy."

Those were the words U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo used to describe how he feels

about his return to North Korea this weekend to continue denuclearization talks with the

regime.

During a news conference at the State Department on Wednesday,... the top U.S. diplomat said

he was "very happy to be going back to get another chance to continue to advance the

commitment" that the leaders of North Korea and the U.S. made back in their June summit

in Singapore.

Pompeo also expressed optimism about the process that's underway.

"I'm optimistic that we'll come away from that with better understandings, deeper progress,

and a plan forward"

Pompeo declined to comment on recent negative signals from the North,... including complaints

about Washington's apparent reluctance to agree to a declaration to end the Korean War

without major concessions.

This comes after North Korea's foreign minister Ri Yong-ho said last weekend,... there was

"no way" the regime would disarm first without seeing trust-building measures from the U.S.

Pompeo also brushed aside suggestions there's a difference of opinion between himself and

President Trump,... over a timeline for North Korea to ditch its nuclear program.

Just last month,... Pompeo expressed hope there would be major North Korean disarmament

by the end of Trump's first term in January 2021,... but a week later...

President Trump said he did not have a timeframe.

Pompeo stressed that in the meantime,... international sanctions have to remain in place on North

Korea,... and added there was unanimous support for the continued sanctions at the recent

UN General Assembly.

Pompeo's fourth trip to the North Korean capital on Sunday,... will be all the more important,...

as the U.S. Special Representative for North Korea,... Stephen Biegun will make his first

trip there, as well.

Lee Seung-jae, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo 'very happy' to return to North Korea - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Volcano erupts in Indonesia days after earthquake and tsunami, which killed 1,407 people - Duration: 0:54.

While the death toll from the earthquake and tsunami in Indonesia has risen to more than

one-thousand-four-hundred,... the hardest-hit island of Sulawesi has been hit with another

natural disaster,... a volcanic eruption.

While the height of the volcanic ash column observed was around six-thousand meters above

sea level,... the eruption is unlikely to directly affect the ongoing search operation

as the volcano is quite far from the city of Palu, which was most badly hit by the quake.

Meanwhile, the UN Central Emergency Response Fund has revealed it will allocate 15 million

U.S. dollars to help the victims of the earthquake.

For more infomation >> Volcano erupts in Indonesia days after earthquake and tsunami, which killed 1,407 people - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mines and explosives being removed in jointly-designated area inside DMZ - Duration: 2:08.

South Korea has started an operation to clear mines from the Demilitarized Zone.

It's all part of implementing the recently-signed comprehensive military agreement between Seoul

and Pyeongyang.

After completing that task,.. the two sides will work together to recover war remains

in the area.

Park Ji-won reports.

This place is located just one kilometer from the Military Demarcation Line, that divides

South and North Korea.

Here, on the southern side of the DMZ,... it's so close to the MDL that some North Korean

guard posts are visible.

Arrowhead Hill,.. or Hwasalmori Goji in Korean was jointly chosen by the two Koreas,... to

conduct the war remains recovery project,... as one of the fiercest battles of the Korean

War took place here.

Wearing helmets and bulletproof vests, as well as other protective gear,.. military

personnel are now working on mine detection and clearance.

"We will perfectly perform the mine sweeping and road construction for the joint recovery

of war remains with North Korea."

The mine removal operation will run through November 30th,... and a 12-meter-wide road

will be constructed to link the South and North Korean side by the end of this year,...

to help facilitate the project.

"I am now inside the demilitarized zone, and after the mines from this area are safely

removed, and other necessary preparatory work is done, the first-ever joint recovery of

war remains by South and North Korea can kick off in April next year."

As a pilot program, the two Koreas agreed to run the joint recovery of war remains from

April to October next year,... hoping it could lead to a series of further joint recovery

projects in other areas of the DMZ.

It is estimated that during the Korean War, around ten thousand South Korean troops, and

two thousand U.S. troops, were killed in the DMZ alone.

Park Ji-won, Arirang News, Cheorwon.

For more infomation >> Mines and explosives being removed in jointly-designated area inside DMZ - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

International Court of Justice orders U.S. to lift re-imposed sanctions on Iran - Duration: 0:45.

The International Court of Justice has ordered the United States to ease sanctions on Iran

for humanitarian reasons.

The decision is a blow to the Trump administration which re-imposed the sanctions after pulling

out of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.

The ruling mandates that Washington does not restrict the export of humanitarian goods,

including food, medicine and aviation safety equipment.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo rejected the decision, saying the ICJ has no jurisdiction.

He also announced that the U.S. is terminating a 1955 friendship treaty with Iran.

Tehran welcomed the ICJ's ruling, saying it confirmed the illegitimacy and oppressiveness

of the U.S.

For more infomation >> International Court of Justice orders U.S. to lift re-imposed sanctions on Iran - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Typhoon Kong-rey to impact to Korea's Jeju and southern regions _ 100418 - Duration: 2:04.

Good morning.

Some unwelcome news to start the weather-report, now South Korea is on alert as Typhoon Kong-rey

is forecast to sweep the Korean Peninsula this weekend starting from Jeju and southern

regions.

The typhoon is moving in a northwest direction, and it will come close to Okinawa in Japan

on Thursday night.

Jeju and southern regions will be hit by torrential rainfall until Saturday, up to 700 millimeters

of rainfall will sweep the island, before rain affects the rest of country, Seoul will

see heavy showers from Friday evening into Saturday all day.

Today, though, is forecast to be another fine autumn day for most parts while Jeju and Busan

will start to see showers from the evening.

Checking on today's temperatures, the morning low in Seoul is cool at 14 degrees Celsius,

many regions are waking up to a cool and breezy morning.

Highs will be in the mid-twenties leading to wide gaps of 10 to 15 degrees in most regions,

Seoul, Daejeon will be at 25 degrees Celsius.

That's Korea for you and here's the international weather for viewers around the world.

For more infomation >> Typhoon Kong-rey to impact to Korea's Jeju and southern regions _ 100418 - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

SURPRISING CARTER WITH THE NEW IPHONE XS MAX!! (EMOTIONAL) - Duration: 10:24.

hey guys what's going on okay so the new iPhone came out like a while ago but I

haven't like actually looked into it or like found out about the differences

until today so I think what I'm gonna do

I'm gonna go buy one but oh she's gonna surprise Carter by buying him one and I

don't think you guys know this but Carter has the iPhone 8 plus and it's

like broken also check out my new merch oh she's so cute

okay so I have Kelsey with me we're gonna go get some iPhone I love my

little what are they called your little ball haha go say hi hey

eventually we made it there's so many people here it's just so zoomed in

this is it

this is the phone is this the thing full I think that's the color I'm gonna get a

while I wait I'm gonna get some Starbucks uh uh

Carter is calling me what do I do say answer straight nor in comment below

hello what I can't really hear you what hello oh he hung up on me guys whatever

you do don't tell harder than getting in my phone cuz it's a surprise

99

next one respective loss okay we did it got the

phones let's go home also if any of you guys were wondering

what happened to my finger and if you weren't wondering then you could just

skip to like I don't know one minute later or something however long the

story goes but basically I was washing the dishes and then cleaning out the

sink but then the sink got clogged so I had to turn on the garbage disposal but

then there was a in the garbage disposal and I was like trying to clear

it out but I turned on the garbage disposal and the cut me in the

finger and that's what happened to my finger this is it

all your hard work you gotta be a Victoria's Secret friend

yes sir is it like a bikini or something yeah you got me a bikini maybe I didn't

make my song what I've always wanted socks

oh yeah like some nice socks thank you so much for socks

you didn't get me a bikini what is this uh since I got the key wool you got me a

phone what kind of phone is this the newest one which one when they came over

three i phone Carter whoa really yeah how do you know really that's so cool

they had it 512 gigabyte Wow we thank you so much

you got the stocks more open everything

a candle smell is it sweet frosting we should light this candle right now oh

yeah listen oh yeah let's see I wonder what color it

is is it coming different colors yeah it does open it open it

ready whoa is it black yeah

does it space gray I can't tell what color looks black yeah oh this is so

nice is it bigger than my phone no this Groot

this screen is though cuz you see how your screen ends here mm-hmm this one

goes all the way alright let's turn it on let's fire this thing up take it for

a test drive what what did you get did you get one

mm-hmm did you get the same one as you same one so we can did you know which

one was too good I've even looked into the middle well you don't have to do

anymore cuz now you have yeah I guess I got one what if I don't like it

is this the iPhone 10 newer version 10 x max yes but not it whoa look how big the

screen is prepared to my little screen so cool look at that so much bigger it

has a faster processing chip really and the camera is so the camera is insane on

that phone you really you test it out in the story so Zack has it back without

the max look at that so cool then see I was talking about how you had a dim

problem do you have a dim problem hold your new iPhone oh that's okay look at

this so it's got a little camera thing on there you know once I really see it

go down if you line it up whoa whoa so cool that is cool finish enter passcode

of your other iPhone

the screen is massive yeah waving that screen is huge and the cameras give me

good like actually do you like it yeah I'm so surprised

did a little purpose just so she can get attention did you do this for attention

are you sleepy yeah yeah you like this oh my god

you emptied your whole pink you take you back for this I had to pay in all coins

get to smash it to get the coins oh yeah Paul that's it seven whoa mm-hmm face

ideas no sit up yeah yep

oh there's someone here oh I got him

nice

I can't believe you haven't got me oh sure does

oh I got one got one got one got him got him got him

got one

we cleared it cleared it though

For more infomation >> SURPRISING CARTER WITH THE NEW IPHONE XS MAX!! (EMOTIONAL) - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

Sal Masekela Opens Up About Life After E! - Life, Love, & Pop - Culture - Duration: 13:17.

life love and pop culture and I'm Danielle Delgado I'm Sal Masekela and you're watching life

love and pop culture welcome to my couch it's really nice great thank you

I figured that it would I got it specifically for this interview so that

it would show off our brownness in a good way our melon ations yeah it goes

good with the melanin so I grew up watching E and you guys all kind of

inspired me to do what I'm doing so that's pretty crazy especially since

what you're doing is way harder than what we were doing you know yeah I mean

we went on auditions and you know back then the give us jobs and they gave us

jobs but you have chosen to create your own platform and you didn't wait for

people to give it to you and that's really inspiring to me because sometimes

you know I can be on the phone with an agent or you know this one why they call

me back or how come you know I'm not getting to read for that and it's a

reminder that at the end of the day like if you want to do something you got to

create it which is what I try to do more and more in my little journey but thank

you for saying that your time on the daily ten you've done so many like

amazing things like I can't even like tell you guys how many things like he's

done music yeah he's a philanthropist I think I saw we did a clothing line and

production and all this subsidy whole life has been after that show well the

daily ten was a real gift in that it taught me how to be a professional

before I got on the daily ten I really enjoy being on camera and I've been

doing some really great things I started off at MTV I was at ESPN as a

host of the X Games which I continued to do allows that II but being in a studio

every day and just getting the reps on camera getting the reps at working in

producing his show getting the reps at writing and going

out and doing junkets and working like a full-time job you know 60 70 hours a

week sometimes with the show he just made me focused and it made me it gave

me confidence when I left there to be like okay there's no way I was supposed

to be able to do that but I did so from now on what else what else what do I

want to do that I've been afraid to do that that I just can go and give a

hundred percent like I was doing here and one of those things was music like

music was something that I've always been passionate about my dad was a

prolific compare and musician who I grew up you know on tour with and I grew up

making music and I finally had some free time and I think you know the one thing

that I really want to do that I have it done is make a record so I decided to go

in the studio with my cousin and I have been seeing backup on a lot of friends

albums quietly and no one really know him but a lot of those artists being

like what are you gonna make your thing bro and that's how alakazam was born my

last name is Masekela backwards it's Alakazam and I wanted to I didn't

want to use my name Sal Masekela to make a record because I didn't want people to

be like why is the guy from T TV making music especially when people don't know

that music is your background you know people are so quick to be like you know

who does he think he is stay in your lane or whatever so I said

you know if I can do it under a name that is still me that but that people

have to figure out maybe they'll give the music a chance

to resonate and people will listen to that first and then want to find out who

it is and then from a television perspective I definitely made the

decision that I did not want to have a real studio job anymore because I'm a

traveler yeah you know I'm a traveller and a storyteller at heart I like going

places and discovering new things new people and telling stories and I had

taken a two-month sabbatical during the World Cup in South Africa and Ghana is

PSP and sent me to do to be a human-interest reporter during the World

Cup and tell stories about South Africa so I took a break from the daily 10 to

go and do that and that really filled my soul you know I was spending time

meeting people who had lived these incredible lives under challenging

circumstances in this country that has so much history and so much to teach us

and I came back to the show to the daylight and I was like okay I'm ready

for this to be over like I'm grateful yeah but that's what I

want to do and so when the show got canceled they kept everyone um enrolled

them in the e-news except for me yeah and I was like I think they expected me

to freak out and I was like thank you and they still owed me a year on my

contract so I had some time to sort of experiment and take some chances and you

know since then I got to go to vice and create a show called vice world of

sports which was an incredible journey I mean I went to Cuba and the Dominican

Republic and Kenya and Ghana and Australia Europe and did a bunch of

stories here through the States and you know made two really powerful seasons of

of television got nominated for two producers guild awards I won my first

Producers Guild Award as an EP the first show that IEP deed I get got to win an

award for and we were nominated for an Emmy this year sport 70 and it was you

know it was fun and validating and the kind of thing that

gets you excited to do more and when I finish my run on this show

I got an opportunity at National Geographic and so a correspondent at

National Geographic Explorer for this new season that it was in the fall so he

does everything like this story you're gonna got rejected I think this is a

really important story to share with everybody because you know people

sometimes they get discouraged when they get rejected but you got I didn't go

yeah my first my first opportunity I've been

working in the snowboarding industry for a while and I started and I was

announcing like I was the guy that was at the event that you'd hear on the

loudspeaker announcing the event and I tried to have fun with it and people

sort of would be like that guy's funny yeah like he doesn't just announce what

the the tricks but you know he's talking shit and and my wanted the crowd to feel

like we were all there together at a party so people would call me to come to

different events and it was it was rad I wasn't getting paid for it but maybe

they'd buy me a plane ticket to come to this contest and give me lift tickets at

the mountain you know I was like yeah I was amazing you know put me up in hotel

and when the sports started to get popular and people were putting him on

TV all of a sudden you had MTV and ESPN doing the X Games and MTV was doing this

thing called them to do sports and music festival and suddenly everybody wanted

this new thing like oh my god snowboarding skating surfing BMX like

alternative culture like there's kids that are spending millions of dollars we

gotta go get it and I remember MTV was doing the sports and music festival and

they were looking for voices like people to be with their VJs but who could

explain the sports so they called my old magazine where I used to work at as as

an intern and they're like do you have any hope any are there any people that

could be good on camera like well we got this one guy who can't shut up

you know and he does a lot of events named Sal like he's great he snowboards

he knows all the guys all the athletes male and female and you know he's of the

culture you should you should get him the first time that I got an opportunity

to get an audition of MTV I took a train up from San Diego and I'm never forget

took a train up from San Diego and then a bus to MTV at the time was still in

the universal building it's just crazy like downtown to the

valley I had no concept of time because when you come to LA you just say what is

this and I went did the audition thought I crushed it and they came back to me

and said you know you're a nice guy but we don't really think that you have it

you know you might want to find something else I just remember being

like wait a minute this is my shit like what do you mean I'm not the guy and

they had chosen to hire this girl from Texas who claimed she was a pro

snowboarder who was blond-haired blue-eyed Nolan in our community knew

who she really was and I remember watching that year at home just like

what is happening and nice person she was the wrong choice clearly didn't have

the talent and it was embarrassing and I remember even being more dejected

like wow they were willing to choose this person who is horrible on camera

over me who like this is my actual world maybe I don't know how to be a host but

like I'll figure it out and it bummed me out and I was really dejected the

following year they were doing the MTV Sports music festival again and they

called me back it's a different person then I don't know if they'd seen the

tape or whatever but they called me back made me audition again and this time I

got the job and I remember it always being in it ended up being a real

jumping off point for me things or any but what do you want your fans to

remember you for hmm I don't know I don't know that I've done the thing that

I want my fans to remember me for the most like singularly no but I would like

I would say that I would want my fans to remember me as someone that they viewed

as genuine as someone who they viewed as authentic like someone they viewed it's

like when they see me on camera in whatever it is I'm doing they feel like

oh that's the dude that I could be on the couch with hanging out as someone

who didn't talk down anybody and made them feel a part of whatever it is that

I'm doing are you kidding I mean listen I think that I got told you at the

beginning the manner in which you do what you do is very very inspiring every

event that I've seen you at you know you you're out there your one-woman band and

you know your your your you're fighting for your space and your ability to tell

stories and like I said to you before like I really really admire that you

know you show up here by yourself with all the gear you're the camera woman

you're the audio person you're the interviewer

and there's no one more tenacious about getting an interview and tenacity is the

key and I admire that you know and that's why for me I was like yeah

absolutely you wonderfully relentless and that's

gonna move you forward in whatever it is that you want to do doing it thank you

guys so much for watching and don't forget it tune in next time as we

discuss more life love and pop culture

life love and pop pop culture if you

enjoyed my interview subscribe to my youtube channel and don't forget to look

out for new videos every Wednesday

For more infomation >> Sal Masekela Opens Up About Life After E! - Life, Love, & Pop - Culture - Duration: 13:17.

-------------------------------------------

Power Drill Pumpkin Carving - HGTV - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Power Drill Pumpkin Carving - HGTV - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Come costruire una Stazione Meteo casalinga con Raspberry Pi ⊷ #gon_Tutorial - Duration: 17:47.

For more infomation >> Come costruire una Stazione Meteo casalinga con Raspberry Pi ⊷ #gon_Tutorial - Duration: 17:47.

-------------------------------------------

wild animals finger family song for kids,nursery rhymes,dinosaur,finger family collection,NASH TOON - Duration: 3:38.

wild animals finger family song for kids

For more infomation >> wild animals finger family song for kids,nursery rhymes,dinosaur,finger family collection,NASH TOON - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

DANK MEMES | DANK MEMES COMPILATION Vol 2 Reaction - Duration: 12:25.

Drop like on this video if you guys enjoyed

Comment down below your thoughts in your opinions about the video. Make sure to subscribe

With host indications on so you stay down fight on every single video also follow my social media

So they tuned for updates for incoming videos. Thank you

What's up guys still crabs here welcome back to another reaction. So we'll be wrapping to dank memes dank memes

Compilation valve to a volume team. I'm

Guessing and it's by wolf guard and I'm reading to me reacting to two part two

so if you guys didn't enjoy make sure you smash that like button and comment down below your

Thoughts in your opinions about my reaction and the video

yourself, so

Sorry, so other than that, let's begin in three two one. Let's go

Brother

Wow, oh

My god, oh

Man oh man

I

Don't want to get this wrong but I think it's this is I think this is

I

Thought I think dowlas Harry Potter not the one who did the door before like the one that was wearing the glasses

So I think that's a republic

I can't fathom being with you for a

second longer so

It's over. I I have all your stuff. I don't know line pick it up

Gibby used to be one of my favorite characters in iCarly. I

Said used to because I barely Vermont I call anymore

Yes

Yo, what's up flex fans, we're gonna check out the new green screen I saw I saw a

Different background

Who's gonna be behind it

Kids

Is funny

Phones, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can't I can't restart it

I'm drowning I'm drowning

I'm drowning. I didn't hear that song much, but I remember he just came back Bob

So I see you wonder why they kill me. I'm just minding and water. I just fell in a hole now. I'm crying

Every server I go on yeah, it's inspiring

Minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft is mine

Oh man good times

If you look at mr. Pillsbury the leading authority Trump, what does he have to say

Oh

God no

Yo, no way oh

My god going's of the galaxy 2 3. Oh my god

My body long my head is small but Jah is strong and when it time

To get me fed. I open wide I launched the bread

Oh

My god, oh

Man

Wow-wow-wow

You could just like go under

It's just like avatar or x-men

Yes, Papa eating sugar. Oh

My god

Some young man, uh-uh saunas, its boy 300

Man I

I really I enjoyed this but it wasn't as funny as the other one, but I still enjoyed

Anyway, please make sure to subscribe to wolf guard and thank you guys so much for watching

Make sure to LIKE comment subscribe turn on Plus indications, and I will see you guys in the next video. Goodbye everyone

For more infomation >> DANK MEMES | DANK MEMES COMPILATION Vol 2 Reaction - Duration: 12:25.

-------------------------------------------

Дисни принцеси - истински ФЕНки - БГ аудио & субтитри # ГЛЕДАЙТЕ и песента (Link в описанието/клипа) - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Дисни принцеси - истински ФЕНки - БГ аудио & субтитри # ГЛЕДАЙТЕ и песента (Link в описанието/клипа) - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

10.04 150 South Koreans heading to North Korea for 10.4 anniversary event - Duration: 1:05.

One-hundred-50 South Koreans are making a three-day visit to the North Korean capital

from today.

They're to leave for Pyeongyang from Seoul Air Base in less than an hour and a half.

The trip for a joint event organized by the two Koreas to celebrate the 11th anniversary

of their 2007 summit agreement, called the October 4th Declaration.

The event is to be held on Friday, and besides attending that event, the South Korean delegation

is to tour around Pyeongyang and watch North Korean art performances.

South Korea's Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon is leading the delegation.

It's expected he could meet up with Ri Son-gwon, the chairman of the North's reunification

committee, for high-level talks.

Seoul's Vice Health Minister and Cultural Heritage Administrator, who're also joining

the delegation, could meet their counterparts to discuss medical and cultural cooperation.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét