Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 4 2018

A little intro with these like demons and stuff

What's up you guys it's Alexa

just a heads up if you guys want to

understand anything that I'm saying

please turn on your closed captions

because the background music was so loud

I'm not in my normal living room with my

couch and stuff so right now we're here

at Six Flags for Fright Fest. I'm kind of

scared. I'm very excited. Just want to let

you guys know that this video is also

sponsored by Six Flags Fright Fest.

You guys know me I love Horror stuff

especially because I always do like

DIY Halloween costumes

and stuff like that

but putting myself into

like Horror scary situations.

Very frightening.

But I'm still gonna do it

I'm here that's why we're here at Fright Fest

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We got here a little early

so we could catch the Unleashed

That's got all the monsters run out

and that's when like Fright Fest officially starts

Meet our tour guide Emilyyyyyy

And Connor

eating fries.

We gotta go

Gonna see all the scary monsters

I'm filming. I think it's starting now.

I wanna take a picture

Ok so right now we're

in the zone for the clowns

And they have like the slidey things

with the sparks

It's pretty cool

It's actually really really scary

But it's so much fun

We're at our very first maze - Reds Revenge

she's basically like getting revenge after

all the people that didn't save her.

That would be me - very petty.

Am I ready?

They're ready. They're so ready.

After Reds Revenge we decide to walk over to

the Condemned maze and also squeeze in

some rides which by the way you guys is

even more terrifying at night because

you literally cannot see anything

Also. pre-apologize

While we're in these mazes

I scream very very loudly

I'm so sorry.

I apologize. Pre-apologize for anyone who's

watching this video

oh that's pretty gross

oh it's the thug life thing

I don't know where to walk

This is too quiet

I'm literally sweating you guys

Can you guys see my sweat?

That one was scary. I like that one a lot.

Six Flags has the scariest rollercoasters

Emily's about to do this with me. Are you ready?

you guys go to Fright Fest at any of the

13 Six Flags theme parks in the US

and it takes place on the weekends and select

days in September and October all the

way up to Halloween

And the best way to go to

Six Flags Fright Fest is to get the

Diamond Elite Membership because it just

has so many perks

On top of all the

unlimited visits to all the Six Flags parks

and water parks in the summer you guys

also get priority parking, unlimited soft

drinks - like hello. Up to 50% off almost

everything, you guys can skip 2 park

ride lines each visit, Fright Fest and

holiday perks, exclusive Diamond Elite

seating at shows and free friend tickets

on select days because what friend

doesn't like free stuff let's be real

and you guys get all of this for a low

monthly rate

We're taking him to jail

jail's over there

Do you guys know how to do the thot pose?

Music is bomb btw

can't play too much of it

cause it's copyrighted

sooooooooooo

So right now we're in the

scare zone, Devil's Door

Fright Fest is not suitable for

children under twelve

omg we're matching

it's a video

I love horror movies and Connor is gonna

come watch with me cause

we got tickets

NOPE

yes you are

aah Jabbawockeez

this is terrify-

I swear if they have

children poppin up

wait that was a person?

wait your outfit is sick though it's

it's cute I would actually wear-

LOOK we're matching

We're done. So scared.

AYE but my makeup stayed on

Are you Nava Rose?

yes omg!

I watch your videos all the time

She watches my videos

I'm Berenisse

it's @bitterlysweetb

yas sweet b

you guys are ruining her spotlight

Special thanks to Emily

she's like the best tour guide in the world

thank you

If you guys ever do tours

request Emily

she's the best honestly

Don't forget to check out

sixflags.com to find the closest

Six Flags Fright Fest near you and

honestly guys you guys won't regret it

buy a season pass or membership online by

October 28, 2018 and get an extra

free ticket for a friend on select days

when you use the promo code zombie

I will see you guys back

in my lovely apartment

where it's quiet, no monsters,

no scare zones. Not scary at all.

this is so scaryyyy

it only started like two seconds ago

For more infomation >> BEING EXTRA AF AT SIX FLAGS FRIGHT FEST 2018! (and twerking with clowns) | VLOG | Nava Rose - Duration: 9:12.

-------------------------------------------

SAVING YOURSELF FOR MARRIAGE | THE UNTOLD TRUTH! - Duration: 9:56.

welcome back to my channel I know I kind of look like I'm in a jungle today

because of my animal print sweater in the background but we're gonna move past

it today we're gonna talk about a very highly requested topic that you guys

asked me to film a video on and we are gonna be talking about the untold truth

about waiting to have sex until marriage and I'm gonna share with you my

experience some tips and tricks and later in this video we're gonna talk

about if you've already had sex what god thinks of you how you can be renewed

from that and move on so make sure to stick around for that and excuse the

lighting in here it's kind of dark but I feel like it kind of sets the mood for

the topic we were gonna talk about so question of the day did your parents

talk to you about sex I would love to know this question because my parents

were super open about sex my mom had me at a very young age and she didn't want

me having kids at a very young age so she would talk to me about sex a whole

lot just making sure I knew about it and knew what God thinks about it I wanted

to share what I know with you guys so make sure to leave that comment down

below now a little background on my sex life I don't know what you call this but

a little background on my purity so my parents took me to a purity banquet when

I was like 13 or 14 years old I think it was so much fun you got dressed up in

like a big almost formal gown kind of and you get purity ring's so that

signifies waiting to have sex until you're married and I remember making

that decision that night that I was definitely going to wait to have sex

because I wanted to say that only for my husband Kyle and I dated for about seven

years which is a very long time and to say that there wasn't any temptation

would be a complete lie because if you ever see my husband he is a hot tea so

that was really hard I will 100% say that and he can definitely say that as

well waiting to have sex till marriage with a commitment and it was the hardest

thing probably I've ever done in my life because when you're so attracted to

someone and when you date someone for that

it is natural to have those feelings it's not dirty it's not sinful God

created sex and he loves sex he created it he loves sex in the right environment

fire in the fireplace is good fire with out of the fireplace is bad sex within

marriage is amazing it's great it's perfect it's how God designed it sex

outside of marriage is not good and not how God designed it and it can be very

damaging so yes temptation was definitely real we

were not perfect I'll just say that right now we were not perfect but we did

wait until marriage and we are so happy that we did can I just say our honeymoon

was an absolute dream at least for me it was I don't know about for Kyle but I

was like this is heaven right now I am so glad we waited I've never felt so

connected to someone in my life and just so at peace and happy that I waited to

do that with only one person so from a lot of my non-christian friends they

would always say like don't you want to try before you buy like why aren't you

having sex or why aren't you doing it like what's the problem like don't you

want to go into marriage knowing that your husband or wife is good at sex so

for me that was not an issue whatsoever because if you don't know what sex is

supposed to be like then you only know that person you only know what sex is

with that person and how special is that so while we are dating I read this

article about the difference between being pure and being a virgin being a

virgin is just someone who hasn't had sex curity looks at the state of heart

and the nature of my thoughts so I'll link that article down below and it was

just so interesting knowing that not only in my own version but I have to be

pure in my thoughts pure in my heart and pure and what I think about you know it

says even lusting upon a man or woman is already committing sin with them so that

day it really hit me to be like no I'm not just striving to not have sex I'm

striving to be pure like to have a clean heart and a clear mind and a clear

spirit so that was super eye-opening to me if so many people asked the question

of how far is too far how far can i push

limit so I'm still a virgin on my wedding night but it's not crossing the

line can we have oral sex can I lay down together can we make it out how far can

we go until it's actually called sex I got a great example from a pastor from

the porch podcast this was like amazing so imagine if you were near a very high

building and somebody asks you how close can I get to the edge of that high

building before it becomes detrimental and he said the first question he would

ask is do you have a desire to jump off that building and if they said yes then

he would say I would stay on the ground I wouldn't even go up the elevator don't

even cause yourself to be tempted don't even cause of yourself to think about

going up and jumping off the building don't go there so that really hit me if

you guys want to listen to that church podcast I'll also have that linked down

below I was just like wow that is such a good analogy so that's my biggest thing

when people ask how far is too far if you're having that temptation already

stay on the ground don't even walk towards the elevator don't even try to

go up the elevator don't even press the button to go on the elevator up to the

top of the building anything like that will just cause more and more temptation

so on my Instagram I was getting a lot of questions about setting boundaries

and I think the biggest thing in dating is knowing that both of you guys have

the same values do not date someone or even talk to someone who doesn't have

the same values as you and who doesn't want to wait or is not disciplined to

wait so being disciplined and setting boundaries and holding each other

accountable is so important constantly talking about those boundaries back and

forth to each other also have good solid Christian friends who have the same

beliefs as do you do that can hold you accountable as well tell them your

boundaries and tell them when you felt tempted or anything like that so that

they can hold you accountable and say girl don't even get yourself into that

situation like call me if you have a problem and so I think that is super

important and I definitely had friends that I could do that with it sounds so

cheesy but if it's what it takes right your boundaries

with your boyfriend almost like a contract sign it and make them known

like these are our rules for ourself because not only are we trying not to

have sex like when people ask me why are you trying not to have sex it's I'm not

trying to not have sex I'm trying to love God and I know that God wants

what's best for me so I'm gonna try to honor him because I want to live how he

wants me to live because I know that's gonna be my most joyful happy self is

living how he wants me to live another tip I have is to stay really connected

with Jesus throughout your dating relationship be in your word every day

be praying to God every day asking for help and asking for wisdom and ask for

dedication to this commitment into him the more you get to know God and know

how much he loves you you're gonna want to return that love and glorifying him

and being obedient to him a lot of questions I get is what if I've already

had sex what if I have already gone too far am I done

can I keep having sex because I already did it or what how do I like redeem

myself and that gives a whole message of Jesus right there which I'm so excited

to share with you guys if you love the Lord and you truly feel sorry in your

heart and you repent God is gonna forgive you of that sin and wipe you

completely clean of it you're gonna become a born-again version as silly as

that sounds you will so two great examples of this are actually on YouTube

: sob I'm sure you guys have heard of them they are an awesome Christian

couple here on YouTube Savannah which is the girl she had a little girl outside

of wedlock and what she met Cole she wanted to be pure she wanted to remain a

virgin until her wedding night so throughout their whole dating life

they remained pure they did not have sex and what's so special is Cole says I

look at you like a virgin I don't see you with the world's eyes of having sex

and having a child outside of marriage I see you as God sees you and you are

washed clean from your sin and so their wedding night she was a virgin and that

is just so cool to me is God washes you clean from it if you

decide to turn away from your sin God wants to give you a fresh pure heart and

that is just so special that's like that's the story of Jesus and don't feel

like if you've already messed up you've already had sex that you can't be clean

because you can and you can still experience the joy that sex brings into

a marriage I looked at the Instagram questions that you guys had for me and I

think I pretty much answered all of them that you guys had but if I did it and I

miss one make sure to leave it in the comments down below and I'll definitely

bring it up in a different video I want to start talking more about dating in

marriage on my channel because I think it's so special and I love love and

Jesus's example of perfect love is such an inspiration and I want to share that

with you guys and it just be an encouragement to you guys

so if you guys are interested leave video topics down below thank you guys

so much for watching and I'll see you next time

wish it

For more infomation >> SAVING YOURSELF FOR MARRIAGE | THE UNTOLD TRUTH! - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

SURPRISING CARTER WITH THE NEW IPHONE XS MAX!! (EMOTIONAL) - Duration: 10:24.

hey guys what's going on okay so the new iPhone came out like a while ago but I

haven't like actually looked into it or like found out about the differences

until today so I think what I'm gonna do

I'm gonna go buy one but oh she's gonna surprise Carter by buying him one and I

don't think you guys know this but Carter has the iPhone 8 plus and it's

like broken also check out my new merch oh she's so cute

okay so I have Kelsey with me we're gonna go get some iPhone I love my

little what are they called your little ball haha go say hi hey

eventually we made it there's so many people here it's just so zoomed in

this is it

this is the phone is this the thing full I think that's the color I'm gonna get a

while I wait I'm gonna get some Starbucks uh uh

Carter is calling me what do I do say answer straight nor in comment below

hello what I can't really hear you what hello oh he hung up on me guys whatever

you do don't tell harder than getting in my phone cuz it's a surprise

99

next one respective loss okay we did it got the

phones let's go home also if any of you guys were wondering

what happened to my finger and if you weren't wondering then you could just

skip to like I don't know one minute later or something however long the

story goes but basically I was washing the dishes and then cleaning out the

sink but then the sink got clogged so I had to turn on the garbage disposal but

then there was a in the garbage disposal and I was like trying to clear

it out but I turned on the garbage disposal and the cut me in the

finger and that's what happened to my finger this is it

all your hard work you gotta be a Victoria's Secret friend

yes sir is it like a bikini or something yeah you got me a bikini maybe I didn't

make my song what I've always wanted socks

oh yeah like some nice socks thank you so much for socks

you didn't get me a bikini what is this uh since I got the key wool you got me a

phone what kind of phone is this the newest one which one when they came over

three i phone Carter whoa really yeah how do you know really that's so cool

they had it 512 gigabyte Wow we thank you so much

you got the stocks more open everything

a candle smell is it sweet frosting we should light this candle right now oh

yeah listen oh yeah let's see I wonder what color it

is is it coming different colors yeah it does open it open it

ready whoa is it black yeah

does it space gray I can't tell what color looks black yeah oh this is so

nice is it bigger than my phone no this Groot

this screen is though cuz you see how your screen ends here mm-hmm this one

goes all the way alright let's turn it on let's fire this thing up take it for

a test drive what what did you get did you get one

mm-hmm did you get the same one as you same one so we can did you know which

one was too good I've even looked into the middle well you don't have to do

anymore cuz now you have yeah I guess I got one what if I don't like it

is this the iPhone 10 newer version 10 x max yes but not it whoa look how big the

screen is prepared to my little screen so cool look at that so much bigger it

has a faster processing chip really and the camera is so the camera is insane on

that phone you really you test it out in the story so Zack has it back without

the max look at that so cool then see I was talking about how you had a dim

problem do you have a dim problem hold your new iPhone oh that's okay look at

this so it's got a little camera thing on there you know once I really see it

go down if you line it up whoa whoa so cool that is cool finish enter passcode

of your other iPhone

the screen is massive yeah waving that screen is huge and the cameras give me

good like actually do you like it yeah I'm so surprised

did a little purpose just so she can get attention did you do this for attention

are you sleepy yeah yeah you like this oh my god

you emptied your whole pink you take you back for this I had to pay in all coins

get to smash it to get the coins oh yeah Paul that's it seven whoa mm-hmm face

ideas no sit up yeah yep

oh there's someone here oh I got him

nice

I can't believe you haven't got me oh sure does

oh I got one got one got one got him got him got him

got one

we cleared it cleared it though

For more infomation >> SURPRISING CARTER WITH THE NEW IPHONE XS MAX!! (EMOTIONAL) - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

20 Jump Rope Skills To Build A Better Body - Duration: 5:47.

Kyle: Hey guys, my name is Kyle Easter, and I'm the creator of Jump15.com, where I teach

you how to build a better body with the jump rope.

In today's video, I'm going to show you 20 jump rope skills for you to build a better

body.

Now if you're new to jumping rope, don't get overwhelmed with 20 jump rope skills.

You always start one at a time.

Learn the basics, gradually add one or two.

Then over time, you're going to end up with all 20 and even more.

If you're a more advanced jumper, I challenge you to learn as many of these skills as you

can, and then learn to transition between all the skills as smoothly as possible.

Now learning new jump rope skills is not just for show.

It not only makes the exercise a heck of a lot more fun, but it also allows you to engage

more muscle groups which makes the workout even more effective.

Stay tuned to the end of the video, because I'm going to give you the three tips that

I use when I'm learning new skills.

Are you ready?

Let's do this.

All right, now you have some new skills to add to your skill set that will not only make

your workouts more effective, but make them more fun as well.

But you might be asking yourself, "How do I learn all these new skills?"

Let me give you my three tips for learning new skills that I not only used back when

I first started, but I continued to use today.

Number one, watch a video or tutorial of the desired skill.

I'm a visual learner, and I like to watch how a skill is being performed by someone

who is good at it, so I can take a close look at their form and technique and try to replicate

it.

I know this will work well for you, too.

Number two, start slow.

So many people start way too quick, which just leads to more trip-ups and frustration.

Once you have the technique down, then gradually add more speed.

Number three, practice transitioning into the skill and out of the skill.

So for instance, if you're learning the criss-cross, practice going from basic jump into the criss-cross

and back to basic jump.

This will help your transition get smoother so when you want to start doing more freestyle

work, it's going to look a lot better.

Bonus tip number four, only learn one or two skills at a time.

Any more than that, you're going to end up frustrated, you're going to overthink it.

So just stick to one or two.

Are you ready for a challenge?

Download your free copy of my seven day challenge, which is linked below.

If you found this video helpful, please hit the Like button, so I know to make more videos

like this.

Comment below with your favorite jump rope skill, or the skill you want to learn the

most.

Thanks for watching, and I'll see you in the next one.

For more infomation >> 20 Jump Rope Skills To Build A Better Body - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

International Court of Justice orders U.S. to lift re-imposed sanctions on Iran - Duration: 0:45.

The International Court of Justice has ordered the United States to ease sanctions on Iran

for humanitarian reasons.

The decision is a blow to the Trump administration which re-imposed the sanctions after pulling

out of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.

The ruling mandates that Washington does not restrict the export of humanitarian goods,

including food, medicine and aviation safety equipment.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo rejected the decision, saying the ICJ has no jurisdiction.

He also announced that the U.S. is terminating a 1955 friendship treaty with Iran.

Tehran welcomed the ICJ's ruling, saying it confirmed the illegitimacy and oppressiveness

of the U.S.

For more infomation >> International Court of Justice orders U.S. to lift re-imposed sanctions on Iran - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo 'very happy' to return to North Korea - Duration: 2:19.

Our top story this morning...

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says he's optimistic his planned visit to the North

Korean capital this weekend will lay the groundwork for a second summit between the leaders of

the two sides.

Lee Seung-jae starts us off.

"Very happy."

Those were the words U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo used to describe how he feels

about his return to North Korea this weekend to continue denuclearization talks with the

regime.

During a news conference at the State Department on Wednesday,... the top U.S. diplomat said

he was "very happy to be going back to get another chance to continue to advance the

commitment" that the leaders of North Korea and the U.S. made back in their June summit

in Singapore.

Pompeo also expressed optimism about the process that's underway.

"I'm optimistic that we'll come away from that with better understandings, deeper progress,

and a plan forward"

Pompeo declined to comment on recent negative signals from the North,... including complaints

about Washington's apparent reluctance to agree to a declaration to end the Korean War

without major concessions.

This comes after North Korea's foreign minister Ri Yong-ho said last weekend,... there was

"no way" the regime would disarm first without seeing trust-building measures from the U.S.

Pompeo also brushed aside suggestions there's a difference of opinion between himself and

President Trump,... over a timeline for North Korea to ditch its nuclear program.

Just last month,... Pompeo expressed hope there would be major North Korean disarmament

by the end of Trump's first term in January 2021,... but a week later...

President Trump said he did not have a timeframe.

Pompeo stressed that in the meantime,... international sanctions have to remain in place on North

Korea,... and added there was unanimous support for the continued sanctions at the recent

UN General Assembly.

Pompeo's fourth trip to the North Korean capital on Sunday,... will be all the more important,...

as the U.S. Special Representative for North Korea,... Stephen Biegun will make his first

trip there, as well.

Lee Seung-jae, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo 'very happy' to return to North Korea - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Excel-in-5mins] How to Make High-Quality Excel Scissor-Paper-Rock Game! (little VBA code used) - Duration: 8:10.

For more infomation >> Excel-in-5mins] How to Make High-Quality Excel Scissor-Paper-Rock Game! (little VBA code used) - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

Volcano erupts in Indonesia days after earthquake and tsunami, which killed 1,407 people - Duration: 0:54.

While the death toll from the earthquake and tsunami in Indonesia has risen to more than

one-thousand-four-hundred,... the hardest-hit island of Sulawesi has been hit with another

natural disaster,... a volcanic eruption.

While the height of the volcanic ash column observed was around six-thousand meters above

sea level,... the eruption is unlikely to directly affect the ongoing search operation

as the volcano is quite far from the city of Palu, which was most badly hit by the quake.

Meanwhile, the UN Central Emergency Response Fund has revealed it will allocate 15 million

U.S. dollars to help the victims of the earthquake.

For more infomation >> Volcano erupts in Indonesia days after earthquake and tsunami, which killed 1,407 people - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mines and explosives being removed in jointly-designated area inside DMZ - Duration: 2:08.

South Korea has started an operation to clear mines from the Demilitarized Zone.

It's all part of implementing the recently-signed comprehensive military agreement between Seoul

and Pyeongyang.

After completing that task,.. the two sides will work together to recover war remains

in the area.

Park Ji-won reports.

This place is located just one kilometer from the Military Demarcation Line, that divides

South and North Korea.

Here, on the southern side of the DMZ,... it's so close to the MDL that some North Korean

guard posts are visible.

Arrowhead Hill,.. or Hwasalmori Goji in Korean was jointly chosen by the two Koreas,... to

conduct the war remains recovery project,... as one of the fiercest battles of the Korean

War took place here.

Wearing helmets and bulletproof vests, as well as other protective gear,.. military

personnel are now working on mine detection and clearance.

"We will perfectly perform the mine sweeping and road construction for the joint recovery

of war remains with North Korea."

The mine removal operation will run through November 30th,... and a 12-meter-wide road

will be constructed to link the South and North Korean side by the end of this year,...

to help facilitate the project.

"I am now inside the demilitarized zone, and after the mines from this area are safely

removed, and other necessary preparatory work is done, the first-ever joint recovery of

war remains by South and North Korea can kick off in April next year."

As a pilot program, the two Koreas agreed to run the joint recovery of war remains from

April to October next year,... hoping it could lead to a series of further joint recovery

projects in other areas of the DMZ.

It is estimated that during the Korean War, around ten thousand South Korean troops, and

two thousand U.S. troops, were killed in the DMZ alone.

Park Ji-won, Arirang News, Cheorwon.

For more infomation >> Mines and explosives being removed in jointly-designated area inside DMZ - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

War Thunder gameplay español. # Juega con nosotros TANQUE REALISTA. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 1:53:28.

For more infomation >> War Thunder gameplay español. # Juega con nosotros TANQUE REALISTA. =AMM0= escuadron. - Duration: 1:53:28.

-------------------------------------------

Witcher Author Demands $16 Million to CD Projekt - Reaction - Duration: 18:34.

For more infomation >> Witcher Author Demands $16 Million to CD Projekt - Reaction - Duration: 18:34.

-------------------------------------------

Typhoon Kong-rey to impact to Korea's Jeju and southern regions _ 100418 - Duration: 2:04.

Good morning.

Some unwelcome news to start the weather-report, now South Korea is on alert as Typhoon Kong-rey

is forecast to sweep the Korean Peninsula this weekend starting from Jeju and southern

regions.

The typhoon is moving in a northwest direction, and it will come close to Okinawa in Japan

on Thursday night.

Jeju and southern regions will be hit by torrential rainfall until Saturday, up to 700 millimeters

of rainfall will sweep the island, before rain affects the rest of country, Seoul will

see heavy showers from Friday evening into Saturday all day.

Today, though, is forecast to be another fine autumn day for most parts while Jeju and Busan

will start to see showers from the evening.

Checking on today's temperatures, the morning low in Seoul is cool at 14 degrees Celsius,

many regions are waking up to a cool and breezy morning.

Highs will be in the mid-twenties leading to wide gaps of 10 to 15 degrees in most regions,

Seoul, Daejeon will be at 25 degrees Celsius.

That's Korea for you and here's the international weather for viewers around the world.

For more infomation >> Typhoon Kong-rey to impact to Korea's Jeju and southern regions _ 100418 - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

What These '90s Boy Band Hunks Look Like Today - Duration: 4:08.

Boy bands in the '90s weren't just music groups, they were a way of life.

Everyone had their favorite boy band - and their favorite boy within that band.

There was merchandise to declare your love for your boy band of choice - everything from

school folders to backpacks to T-shirts.

But what happened to those guys once the boy band bubble burst?

Now grown men, here's what these '90s boy band hunks look like today.

Lance Bass

NSYNC member Lance Bass surprised fans in 2006 when he came out as gay, telling People

magazine that he didn't talk about his sexuality before because of his status as a boy band

member.

He explained,

"I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand,

and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said [that I was gay], it would overpower

everything."

As for whether the other band members knew?

"I'm sure they questioned it but it never was a topic of conversation."

After NSYNC went on hiatus, Bass embarked on a unique journey to go into space - yes,

really.

According to BuzzFeed, he went to a Russian space training camp in 2002, but his plans

fell through.

"Well, a week before launch, my mission got scrapped, basically over insurance."

In a 2016 episode of Watch What Happens Live, Bass revealed that he still plans to go to

space.

By the way, it's unclear how Bass' husband, artist Michael Turchin, feels about the final

frontier.

Nick Lachey

Though 98 Degrees had a successful run as a boy band, Nick Lachey is perhaps best known

for the Newlyweds reality show that documented his relationship with Jessica Simpson - before

they divorced in 2005.

Lachey is now happily remarried to TV personality and pageant queen Vanessa Minnillo, and they

have three kids.

He told People in 2017,

"It's important you spend time together just the two of you, but family's everything so

it's important to spend time with the family."

Lachey and his lady competed against each other on Season 25 of Dancing with the Stars.

He told Insider in 2017,

"Although we are technically competing on the show, it feels much more like a support

system to be honest with you."

Drew Lachey

Nick's younger brother Drew Lachey has a lot in common with him.

A member of 98 Degrees, Drew also took a spin on Dancing with the Stars - in fact, he won

the show's second season.

Drew has continued to perform with 98 Degrees, and he even told The Morning Call in 2016

that there was a good chance the boys will return to the studio in the future.

Until then, you can get your 98 Degrees fix with the group's performance at the Miss USA

Pageant in 2018.

AJ McLean

The resident bad boy of the Backstreet Boys, AJ McLean, landed in some trouble when he

developed a drug problem.

On Rolling Stone's Music Now podcast, he revealed that he's been to rehab three times.

Fortunately, McLean was able to get clean and head on tour with the rest of the group.

He told News Australia,

"I'm now sober, I'm happy, I've got a beautiful family, life couldn't be better.

It's an ongoing struggle but I'm happy today and that's all I can think about."

McLean has enjoyed newfound success on the country music scene with his hit song, "Back

Porch Bottle Service."

"My wife actually woke me up yesterday morning to tell me that it was Top 20 on the Country

charts and I was like, 'Wait, what!?'"

This Backstreet Boy has also collaborated with the high-profile country duo Florida

Georgia Line.

"What I love so much about country is that it all tells stories, and I wanna tell my

story."

Brian Littrell

Backstreet Boys member Brian Littrell didn't just sing - he also helped write a ton of

the band's music.

Despite the group's tremendous success, Littrell told Cosmopolitan in 2015 that being in the

band wasn't always easy, saying,

"There were plenty of times that I was fearful for my life.

It's kinda scary."

Littrell made headlines in September 2018 over some light-hearted shade cast at rival

boy band NSYNC.

While celebrating his 18th wedding anniversary with his wife, the couple posed for a picture

with plates of dessert.

A message was written in syrup on Littrell's plate: "NSYNC SUCKS."

According to People magazine, it wasn't clear whether the message was written by a waiter

or Littrell himself.

Donnie Wahlberg

This Wahlberg brother was one of the founding members of New Kids On The Block, a boy band

you could still catch on tour in 2018.

He told The Huffington Post in 2013,

"I enjoy every aspect more now than as a kid - performing, recording, touring."

When he's not singing and dancing, he keeps busy as an actor, restaurant owner, father,

and, of course, as Mr. Jenny McCarthy.

For more infomation >> What These '90s Boy Band Hunks Look Like Today - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Key #2: My Story - "An Anchor to Student Narratives" - Duration: 5:16.

Hey teachers... This week, I got to realize THE REASON why I wrote the book that I

wrote: My Transition Portfolio! If you don't know about, it check it out at

MyKeyPlans.com. It's a book written for students... to share all about their

preferences, setting goals for themselves for their life after high school. Being

able to talk about their dreams... tell THEIR story, share about their

communication abilities, their strengths/ their weaknesses - all of their

preferences, and how all of those things lead to a career choice for them... and

goals! And ways that they connect can connect with their peers, and socially in

other ways: In recreation... all of those things that make a FULL LIFE after high

school. I know that for me, I've seen WAY too many of our students graduate from

high school, and one year out, sitting on the couch playing video games - not having

direction, not having the support service agencies that they need to continue the

work that we do in school! So, that's why I wrote My Transition Portfolio - to help

students become self-determined adults, to help them become self-advocates... to be

able to know where to go when they're done with school. To connect with adult

service agencies and to be able to find employment that's meaningful. To them in

their lives. "My Story" is one of the most important keys in the book - out of 14

keys, Key #2: "My Story" helps my students to know what their life was

like in their past, what their present situation looks like (it feels like) and

what their transition into adulthood might feel like in the

future! I've been doing this in my classroom this week: One of the most

important and critical stories that I can think of -- a reason why I wrote this

book is for students like the one that I just had enroll in my class -- VERY

late into the school year... She struggles with communication struggles with

especially written (written expression) being able to know how to spell things,

write sentences -- whatever that is, so what we did, is we took this key -- the fillable

form we put up on her her iPad - were able to bring up her PDF and do speech to

text, be able to let her share her own story with her own voice and it was

BEAUTIFUL! She was able to see that text, fill out before her... she was able to go

back and make edits, and then be able to share that information with her peers

after she had taken the time to share that from her own voice it was beautiful

it's the reason why I have developed the questions that I have the prompts that

are guiding students to know what to share in specific sections in My Story

and it's just so exciting to see students realizing that they can

communicate... that they can advocate for themselves and that their future really

is exciting when they think about the goals that they can develop and the

plans that they have for themselves. So, I hope you find this useful as well and if

you need more information MyKeyPlans.com is

where all of my information resources... connections that you can make ways that

you can get the book and then also... Don't forget to subscribe to my channel my

youtube channel... if you click on my face below you'll be able to get weekly

updates weekly tools that will help you do this kind of similar work in your

classroom, and hopefully find your students voice very prominent --the most

important thing, as we help them to transition to positive post-school outcomes!

Take care, and keep a smile on your face! The work that we're doing is

so critical... It's so rewarding, and most of all our students need to know that

they are supported, and that they are able to take those steps to help them

transition well to adulthood. See you soon! Next week I'll be coming

out with some more information to help support you.

For more infomation >> Key #2: My Story - "An Anchor to Student Narratives" - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Painting an EPIC Still Life Art Tutorial - Duration: 15:47.

For more infomation >> Painting an EPIC Still Life Art Tutorial - Duration: 15:47.

-------------------------------------------

Power Drill Pumpkin Carving - HGTV - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Power Drill Pumpkin Carving - HGTV - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Come costruire una Stazione Meteo casalinga con Raspberry Pi ⊷ #gon_Tutorial - Duration: 17:47.

For more infomation >> Come costruire una Stazione Meteo casalinga con Raspberry Pi ⊷ #gon_Tutorial - Duration: 17:47.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. Marshals target violent offenders with "Operation Washout" - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> U.S. Marshals target violent offenders with "Operation Washout" - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Sian "But, this is too scary.." [The Return of Superman/2018.09.23] - Duration: 13:06.

You've all done this before, right?

- Yes. / - Yes.

Both Seola and Sua were good at it before.

You were very good at climbing up.

I couldn't do it when I was a baby.

You couldn't do it a few months ago too.

- Now you're a few months older. / - Yes.

- You can do it now, right? / - Yes.

(Three months ago, the trio went wall climbing.)

- They took on wall climbing three months ago. / - Yes.

Sian thinks he was a baby three months ago.

(Seola climbed up successfully.)

She was very good.

(Sian took on the challenge too,)

(but he failed.)

(This is scary.)

(He couldn't go beyond 3m.)

- Goodness. / - That's right.

His grip wasn't quite developed enough.

I'm going to get serious from now on.

(He sure knows how to talk.)

You're going all the way up there.

Come over here. Come on.

This time, the trio will be taking on

an 8m bungee jump.

Jumping after making the climb qualifies as a success.

- 8m? / - I'll be watching.

It's scarier up there.

That would be scary even for adults.

We are

- the trio. / - The trio.

They're making their resolve.

- Let's go. / - Let's do this.

Well, they're off to a great start.

That's the spirit.

The Return of Superman, episode 243.

"I Support Your First Tries".

("I Support Your First Tries")

I'll try first.

Kids.

This is the same idea as last time.

Going up is the same idea.

As expected.

(It's higher than expected.)

Donggook has great form

whatever activity he undertakes.

- His form looks great. / - Just look up, okay?

I don't think you guys can do this, though.

After touching this, you just jump off.

Do you have a person you love?

I love you, my dear trio.

Then make the leap.

(He successfully jumps.)

Easy, right?

- I want to go first. / - Me first.

- I want to go first. / - Me first.

- Just have confidence. / - They're fearless.

Seola first.

(Seola goes first.)

(Are you going to be okay, Seola?)

I'll show you how this is done.

Okay.

(Seola is the queen of undertaking challenges.)

(At five years old, she parasailed)

(and soared into the skies over Thailand.)

She did that when she was five?

(My goodness.)

- Gosh. / - Are you okay?

Is she scared or full of leisure?

(Saying hello leisurely)

(The two sisters took on great challenges.)

Try it. Go on up.

(Their attempts continue.)

Begin.

(Seola begins to make the climb.)

Make sure not to look down.

You're good.

(She heads up relentlessly.)

(I'm Seola, and I can do it.)

I don't have to look.

I can do it.

That's right. Not looking down is the key.

She wants to look down.

There you go. Just look up.

- You can do it. / - There you go.

- Just keep going. / - You can do it.

You're almost there.

There you go.

(She places one foot on the platform.)

- Just step sideways. / - I'm scared.

- I'm scared. / - You're almost there.

(Legs trembling)

I'm scared.

Step off to the side. You can do it.

(Seola's view)

I'm scared.

Step off to the side. You can do it.

There you go.

You'll be safe even if you fall.

You're great. Good.

Applause. Make sure to clap, kids.

- My palms are sweaty. / - Mine too.

(Proud)

- It's encouraging to / - Look forward.

hear cheers from below.

You have to heap them with praises.

(Now she has to come down.)

You're doing great. Hold the line.

Captain Seola, if you leap,

Daddy will catch you.

No.

Should I help you?

- Come down. / - Or else, come on down.

- I'm scared. / - Oh, no.

He's talking like it's easy from below.

Hold on.

I think she's momentarily forgotten what she has to do.

Don't cry, Seola. You can do it.

Don't worry and just jump.

Just close your eyes.

Look at him.

He can't even stay centered on the ground.

I'm scared. I'm so scared.

Okay, the instructor will get you.

It's okay. Just getting up there is commendable.

- It's really something. / - One, two, three.

She did so well.

(Shutting her eyes)

I'm scared.

Even getting up there is difficult.

You did so well.

Getting up there is good enough.

Let's go, Sua.

(It's mighty Sua's turn.)

(Nothing is impossible for her.)

I'm scared.

Sua can't jump either.

I'm scared.

Just jump, Sua

You're not one to speak right now.

(Well, I'm just saying.)

Just hurry up and jump.

Do you think you can't do it?

(Eventually, she couldn't jump either.)

Now it's my turn.

- Are you going now? / - And now,

- Yes. / - it's up to Sian to redeem his sisters.

- Don't look down. Just look up. / - Will he be okay?

Why is he so ambitious today?

- He can't get a foothold. / - He's having fun.

How cute.

(What are you doing, Sian?)

Can kids his size do this?

He's too light. I'll bring him up,

leave him up there and come back down.

The line actually has some resistance.

If I don't cry and come down,

does that mean I did well?

Yes.

Okay, stand right here.

Should we hook you in? Hold on.

That looks scary.

Right. It's scarier up there.

- Dad, catch me, okay? / - Okay.

- I'll go down. / - Sua and Seola.

Did he just leave him up there?

I'm scared.

Right?

- I'm scared. / - Oh, no.

Who do you love, Sian?

I'm scared.

- Daddy. / - Me?

- Can you be brave like me? / - I'm scared.

Just hold on to that then jump off.

I'm scared.

- Just face forward. / - Save me.

I'm right here.

You should come up here, Dad.

I'll catch you when you come down.

No, if you come up here,

I'll jump off.

- You can do it, Sian. / - I'm scared.

He just wants his dad to come closer.

Look over here.

Are you brave or not, Sian?

I am,

but this is too scary. I don't think I can.

I'll catch and hug you no matter what.

You're amazing, Sian. You're so brave.

(That's true. I'm brave.)

(Just then...)

- He jumped. / - He's jumping.

(He let go.)

You can do it.

(They're surprised.)

He's amazing.

You can do it.

(Sian bravely succeeds.)

Did I jump with my eyes open?

(Donggook is totally proud.)

Yes, come here.

(Both eyes wide open)

From a dad's perspective...

I jumped with my eyes open.

Fathers feel proud

- when their children accomplish things. / - Of course.

- You opened them. / - I did.

(Applauding)

Sian is a great kid.

- I opened my eyes. / - Whose is this?

(Chuckling)

I opened my eyes.

(Even he himself is in disbelief.)

I'm good at everything.

Hey, Sian. Let's do a ceremony.

Here goes.

(He jumped with his eyes open.)

- Can you do it again? / - No.

I'm done for today.

- He won't do it again. / - Of course.

Once is enough.

I bought a lunchbox for all of you.

What?

What did he bring?

- Here. / - I'm hungry.

I'm hungry.

(I'm going to eat everything.)

(I'm hungry)

(I'm hungry for your love)

(Fire)

Gimbap is the best at places like these.

I didn't cut them on purpose.

How should you eat them?

There you go. Good job.

Gimbap that is not cut is delicious

- but it's for grown-ups. / - It's so good.

They're amazing.

- Get a good bite. / - She eats so well.

Chew well.

Water.

What? Should I buy some water?

- Yes. / - What?

Chew well. I'll come back with water.

This is good.

(Sua is into eating.)

- The sun is setting. / - I know.

Will we be able to go home?

I think there's going to be lightning.

Do you know what lightning is?

- Yes. / - What is it?

If you get hit by it, you become all bones.

- Just like a cartoon. / - Right.

(Suddenly, it begins to pour.)

It's raining.

One rainy day,

a student placed her head in her hands.

She didn't even study.

(She's suddenly telling a horror story.)

(They heard this story before from Donggook.)

(Terrifying)

(Totally frightened)

She remembers it, and now she's retelling it.

She didn't even study.

But...

Did she not have any legs?

So she crawled like this.

(The horrific point has arrived.)

(What?)

It's all about timing.

- It has to be gradual. / - Right.

Ghosts...

- There are ghosts. / - They can come out.

There are no ghosts in Korea.

They exist in other countries.

There's none here.

(Suddenly...)

(A strange levitating object suddenly appears.)

What's going on?

(Is it a UFO?)

Look over there outside the window.

Look.

Something passed by.

Only Sian saw it, right?

- I'm scared. / - Right.

It's always scarier when you alone saw it.

Seeing it alone.

When you're the only one seeing it?

There's something there.

What?

- "A toy..." / - Over there.

What do you mean? There's nothing.

- What? / - What's there?

- There's nothing. / - Didn't you see it?

What was that?

(What did I just see?)

I should go check it out.

(Sian places the chair back before heading out.)

He's going out, isn't he?

How brave.

(Scampering)

He's curious and brave.

I need an umbrella.

How startling.

(He needs to take an umbrella.)

(Is this the right direction?)

(UFO signaling)

What is going on?

(Looking around)

(He walks the scene very carefully.)

(Creeping up)

(Swallowing)

(Rummaging)

I'm scared.

(What is that?)

(He stumbles backward.)

(What will happen to Sian?)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét