Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 4 2018

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says he's optimistic that his planned visit to the North

Korean capital this weekend will lay the groundwork for a second summit between the leaders of

the two sides.

Lee Seung-jae starts us off.

"Very happy."

Those were the words U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo used to describe how he feels

about his return to North Korea this weekend to continue denuclearization talks with the

regime.

During a news conference at the State Department on Wednesday,... the top U.S. diplomat said

he was "very happy to be going back to get another chance to continue to advance the

commitment" that the leaders of North Korea and the U.S. made back in their June summit

in Singapore.

Pompeo also expressed optimism about the process that's underway.

"I'm optimistic that we'll come away from that with better understandings, deeper progress,

and a plan forward"

Pompeo declined to comment on recent negative signals from the North,... including complaints

about Washington's apparent reluctance to agree to a declaration to end the Korean War

without major concessions.

This comes after North Korea's foreign minister Ri Yong-ho said last weekend,... there was

"no way" the regime would disarm first without seeing trust-building measures from the U.S.

Pompeo also brushed aside suggestions there's a difference of opinion between himself and

President Trump,... over a timeline for North Korea to ditch its nuclear program.

Just last month,... Pompeo expressed hope there would be major North Korean disarmament

by the end of Trump's first term in January 2021,... but a week later...

President Trump said he did not have a timeframe.

Pompeo stressed that in the meantime,... international sanctions have to remain in place on North

Korea,... and added there was unanimous support for the continued sanctions at the recent

UN General Assembly.

Pompeo's fourth trip to the North Korean capital on Sunday,... will be all the more important,...

as the U.S. Special Representative for North Korea,... Stephen Biegun will make his first

trip there, as well.

Lee Seung-jae, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo 'very happy' to return to North Korea - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Missing Chinese actress Fan BingBing resurfaces with apology for tax fraud - Duration: 0:27.

After vanishing for months,....

China's top actress Fan Bingbing has resurfaced with an apology for tax fraud.

Chinese tax authorities on Wednesday confirmed rumors that Fan was secretly detained for

years of tax evasion and she has been fined 1-hundred-29 million U.S. dollars.

Through her social media account, Fan said... she accepted the responsibility and felt ashamed

of her wrongdoings, begging for everyone's forgiveness.

For more infomation >> Missing Chinese actress Fan BingBing resurfaces with apology for tax fraud - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

NO PETS ALLOWED! (CHILDREN'S DAY SPECIAL) - Duration: 2:29.

Mom, i'll ask you something. Will you buy it for me?

First, you ask. Then, I'll tell you if i will buy it or not.

I WANT A PUPPY!

DOG?

No, no, no.

Who will take care of it?

Me, of course!

AS IF!

You asked for a rabbit. I bought a rabbit.

You asked for a hamster. I bought you a hamster.

What did you say to convince me?

"I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT MYSELF."

That's why i bought it for you.

but at the end, i'm the one who ended up taking care of them.

I had to put up with all those pets.

You will bid goodbye and go to school in the morning.

At night, for a short time you will play with the pet and then go to sleep.

From morning to night, i'm the one running behind them.

The dog will mess up the whole house!

It will "POTTY" here and there. I am the one who has to clean it!

I can speak 4 pages of dialogues for this but it will become a court room scene!

Now, you will ask for a dog. then a monkey. then an ELEPHANT!

No, no, no.

<sniffling> but i want a puppy.

We will see next year.

Really?

I have fried chicken in the kitchen. Go and load on it.

Mom, you know the pet shop near our house...

Let's go to the pet shop and see the dogs...

I have already given my thoughts on this.

If a dog comes into this house....

Either the dog stays here...

OR i stay here. You decide!

For more infomation >> NO PETS ALLOWED! (CHILDREN'S DAY SPECIAL) - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Commemorating October 4th Declaration anniversary in Pyeongyang - Duration: 1:26.

When the leaders of the two Koreas met for the first time in April, they agreed to hold

joint events on major shared anniversaries.

So the two Koreas held family reunions marking their National Liberation Day on August 15th...

and are now celebrating October 4th together.

Choi Si-young looks at why today is a significant date for the two Koreas.

In October, 2007,...

South Korea's then-President Roh Moo-hyun made a three-day trip to Pyeongyang... for

a summit with North Korea's then-leader Kim Jong-il.

Their meeting led to the second inter-Korean summit agreement, the October 4th Declaration.

The date that they adopted that declaration has become another major shared anniversary

for the two Koreas in addition to June 15th, the 2000 summit agreement date; and August

15th, the National Liberation Day.

The October 4th Declaration stipulated that the two Koreas build trust, end military hostilities

and work towards permanent peace.

It also mentioned expanding economic cooperation and exchanges in fields from science to culture...

as well as dealing with humanitarian issues like holding reunions for war-torn families.

But after the Roh Moo-hyun administration, Seoul went through two consecutive terms of

conservative presidents... and ten years of icy relations with the North.

Marking October 4th together is one of the steps agreed on at the latest September summit.

Delegations from South and North Korea, not only from the government but from all corners

of society, will attend the event on Friday.

Choi Si-young, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Commemorating October 4th Declaration anniversary in Pyeongyang - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Missing My Heart,Love You Nepali Audio Jukebox |Miss You A Lot Autio Jukebox|Nepali Emotional Songs - Duration: 1:06:43.

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

Don't Forget To "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "COMMENT" if you enjoy it!

For more infomation >> Missing My Heart,Love You Nepali Audio Jukebox |Miss You A Lot Autio Jukebox|Nepali Emotional Songs - Duration: 1:06:43.

-------------------------------------------

Bongsunga School | 봉숭아학당 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.22] - Duration: 9:23.

(Bongsunga School)

Hello!

I'm the teacher of Bongsunga School, Kim Daehui.

Who wants to talk first today?

Put your hands up in the air!

DJ Mix time!

Hello, teacher.

I mix everything. I'm DJ Mix Sejin.

Alright, Mix Sejin.

Teacher, I was feeling a bit bored,

so I went and learned mod-pi.

What? Mod-pi?

I mixed modern dancing and piano!

- You startled me. / - My new hobbies.

Teacher, I got a new girlfriend.

But I don't know what to call her.

She's like a doll, so I want to call her Barbie.

She's cute, so I want to call her baby.

I also want to call her sweetie.

So I mixed those three nicknames!

DJ Mix, drop the beat!

Barbie, baby, sweetie...

Baby, Barbie, sweetie!

Ba-bar-swee!

Ba-bar-swee!

The soup's too salty! Ba-bar-swee!

Everyone!

Ba-bar-swee!

Teacher, I have to move house...

- But I'm not sure where to move. / - Move house?

I hear Jongno is nice.

And Gwanak.

I also heard Gyeyang in Incheon is nice too.

That's why I mixed those three places!

DJ Mix, drop the beat!

Jongno, Gwanak, Gyeyang...

Gyeyang, Gwanak, Jongno!

Gye-gwan-jong!

Gye-gwan-jong! Gye-gwan-jong!

Gye-gwan-jong!

Gye-gwan-jong!

No matter where you are! Gye-gwan-jong!

Everyone!

Gye-gwan-jong!

This has been DJ Mix Sejin.

Alright.

Good job, Mix Sejin.

Who wants to talk first?

Hello, teacher!

Hello.

I run the mart nearby. I'm Mr. Toto.

What brings you here, Mr. Toto?

Who made this app?

Who made Instagram?

What's wrong with Instagram?

I was on it all night!

I started looking through it on the bus.

Like.

Like. Like.

I clicked like on my ex-girlfriend!

Oh, no...

I have to get off this bus.

It's the last stop!

This won't do...

Now that I saw everything on my timeline,

I should stop.

Someone made a new post!

I got a message.

"Have a nice day today."

She's pretty too.

Who is this?

It's a gambling site!

Teacher, click like on my photos.

Click like!

Would you stop it?

Hashtag, Kim Daehui got angry.

Hashtag, but he's still my comedy role model.

Hashtag, Kim Junho.

Go sit down!

I'll be back next time.

Alright, Mr. Toto. Good job.

- This is tiring. How about a break? / - Yes!

- Time for a nap. / - Teacher!

- Yeah? / - We have homework due today.

- Oh, right. / - What's your problem?

I forgot.

Take your homework out.

Who didn't do their homework?

Me!

What? You?

♪ Yamsaeng, Yamsaeng ♪

♪ I didn't do my homework ♪

Hello, teacher.

I'm the mild-mannered model student, Yamsaeng!

Are you proud of forgetting your homework? Quiet!

Zip.

So why didn't you do your homework?

Teacher, I was preparing for a tournament.

What kind of tournament?

Yesterday...

Oh, a shot-put tournament?

No, a cheerleading tournament.

He's good.

What are you doing?

Are you playing games with me?

Teacher, I'm not right in the head.

I'll do the invisible chair to get my head on straight.

Alright, do that and reflect.

- Invisible chair. / - That's hard.

I need to focus...

What the...

The chair broke.

I'll go sit down.

Hey, get back here!

So that's how it is?

Oh! I have an iron chair here.

It's so heavy!

This looks totally sturdy.

There's no way this one will break.

Sit here and reflect.

Teacher.

I don't see a chair.

You're miming all of a sudden...

Why?

Would you be quiet?

Zip.

Oh, my blood pressure...

Yamsaeng, why are you misbehaving so much?

Teacher...

Was it so wrong to crack a few jokes?

Yamsaeng... When someone makes a mistake,

they should repent.

When I was your age,

I even stole to be a rebel.

But I really regret it now.

Teacher...

Yeah.

Is this the police? I'd like to report a thief.

Hey, what are you doing?

Time to repent.

Go sit down, you brat!

This has been Yamsaeng!

Alright, good job, Yamsaeng.

Next is CD!

♪ Please just... Even though ♪

♪ The moment I... ♪

- ♪ I'll give... Everything ♪ / - The highlight.

It's fine.

I'm going to fill-in for G-Dragon's absence.

I'm C-Dragon or CD.

How are you going to fill-in for G-Dragon?

What are you doing?

This is totally swag.

And I'm going sea fishing today.

I'll totally have swag when I'm sea fishing.

What will you do when you're sea fishing?

First, I'll tell you the fish I'll catch.

Blackhead swag-bream.

And swag-ka mackerel.

I'll put all the fish I catch in an icebox-swag.

What are you doing? Get in here.

- What was that? / - And...

I'll shoot a commercial with this rockfish

and yellowtail.

What kind of commercial?

Try it. It'll be so good, you'll cry.

What? You're crying?

Come here. Cry in my arms.

What? You want to eat something else?

Hold on.

♪ Bang, bang, bang ♪

♪ Yellowtail, yellowtail, yellowtail ♪

Yellowtail?

Who wants to go fishing with me? Follow, follow me.

What was that?

And while G-Dragon is in the army, I'll make it a trend.

I'll totally make it a trend.

Make what a trend?

This bucket...

Will become my hat.

And these lures...

Will become my moustache.

Lastly, these fishing poles...

Will become my strings.

- Don't I look like a puppet? / - You do.

This will totally become a trend.

Are you all ready?

Let's start the performance.

♪ Puppet baby ♪

Fantastic puppet swag.

Alright, good job. Go sit down.

Alright, I'll go sit down now.

I'll totally miss you all.

Next is the proud Korean! Kim Seongwon!

Hello.

I love Hangeul and I'll never speak English.

I'm a proud Korean. I'm Kim Seongwon.

- You'd better not speak English today. / - Alright.

Today, I'll talk about various fruits.

Fruits.

First, we have apples.

- They're delicious. / - Apples.

They're so good.

- There's watermelon. / - Watermelon is great too.

And this refreshing round fruit

that's very small.

Small balls.

- What? / - What are these called?

Small balls.

Small refreshing round fruit.

- Small balls? / - Yes.

Oh, come on!

Don't you know? Small balls.

Ma'am, you know small balls, right?

Why would you nod?

There's a different name.

- No, teacher. / - You love these.

- Just say it. / - There's no other name.

Just say it.

- Say it. / - Don't!

- No! / - Don't use English!

- Keep it in! / - You said no English!

- Don't! / - No!

Cherry!

C-H-E-R-R-Y!

Cherry!

Sweet and sour cheery.

Dried dark frozen average sized santina cherry.

Tom and Cherry.

Yeonggu and Ddaeng-cherry.

Lee Seung-cherry.

This is a Korean expression.

Which one?

Even in a tiger's den,

just stay cherry to survive.

Until everyone in the world

loves Gag Concert and Hangeul...

Bye-bye!

For more infomation >> Bongsunga School | 봉숭아학당 [Gag Concert / 2018.09.22] - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

[Idol Interview] Meet Yeon-woo, center of S.O.U.L - Duration: 1:55.

I'm Woo Yeon-woo from S.O.U.L

I think of myself as a curious person who's future is more expected

I didn't dream of becoming a musician from the first place

but I was casted on the streets

and went to an Art High School because of that

to become a musician

I heard may parents are against their children becoming an entertainer

but my parents rather told me to experience it

They probably thought I would quit

When I search my name through the internet

news and blogs about me is still fascinating

Fans recognize me through drama

and it's really grateful

I feel like being in a Truman Show

When my hard work is accomplished?

When we're applauded at stage and the joy behind the stage is thrilling

I don't have things that I don't like

I try not to think of them

It makes my depressed, so I try not to think of them

Along with working hard, I want to enjoy it

My motto is "Enjoying is everything"

I'm currently shooting a drama

and I learn a lot from other actors

My experience at stage also helps my acting

I want to succeed as a musician

and also succeed in various fields

I want to try musical, too

I'll do my best

I want to become a better person

and become more valuable to others

I'm Woo Yeon-woo from S.O.U.L in Your Heart!

Bye!

For more infomation >> [Idol Interview] Meet Yeon-woo, center of S.O.U.L - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

160 South Koreans heading to North Korea for 10.4 anniversary event - Duration: 2:58.

One-hundred-60 South Koeans are making a three-day visit to the North Korean capital from today.

The trip is for a joint event organized by the two Koreas to celebrate the 11th anniversary

of their 2007 summit agreement, called the October 4th Declaration.

The delegation is expected to have arrived in Pyeongyang by now.

Before leaving this morning, the delegates expressed anticipation about what promises

to be a historic visit.

Oh Jung-hee tells us more.

For the first time in ten years, South and North Korea are holding a joint event together

in the North Korean capital.

It's to celebrate the 11th anniversary of the October 4th Declaration, adopted in 2007...

by South Korea's late former President Roh Moo-hyun... and North Korea's then-leader

Kim Jong-il.

But this trip is even more meaningful than the past ones, as it involves South Koreans

from all walks of life.

"This is a trip not only by government officials, but also members of the National Assembly,

political parties, regional bodies and civic groups.

We will make this an opportunity to further solidify reconciliation, cooperation and peace

between the two Koreas."

Seoul's delegation is co-led by the Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon... and Lee Hae-chan,

Chairman of the Roh Moo-hyun Foundation and the leader of the ruling Democratic Party.

The Roh Moo-hyun Foundation was set up to commemorate the late former president.

Roh's son, Roh Geon-ho, is also traveling to Pyeongyang... which draws attention to

whether the sons of the leaders that adopted the declaration -- Roh himself and Kim Jong-un

-- could exchange greetings.

"Inter-Korean relations have reached a historic phase.

We are seeing some opportunities that can't be missed.

I think former President Roh will appreciate the efforts by many, especially the devotion

shown by President Moon Jae-in."

The joint celebratory event will be held on Friday at People's Culture Palace in Pyeongyang.

But besides attending that event, the South Korean delegation will be touring some key

spots in Pyeongyang, watching North Korean performances... and most importantly, meeting

their North Korean counterparts for talks.

"I expect there will be discussions on setting the schedules for various inter-Korean talks

and the basic direction for necessary follow-up measures to implement the Pyeongyang Joint

Declaration."

It's expected the Unification Minister could meet Ri Son-gwon, the chairman of the North's

reunification committee, for high-level talks.

Seoul's Vice Health Minister and Cultural Heritage Administrator are also joining the

delegation, which means they too could meet their counterparts to discuss medical and

cultural cooperation.

But it remains to be seen whether the South Korean delegation will meet North Korean leader

Kim Jong-un.

Oh Jung-hee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> 160 South Koreans heading to North Korea for 10.4 anniversary event - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

PRESS these 2 EMERGENCY POINTS | Save Life | Acupressure treatment | Samaya yoga - Duration: 4:28.

Welcome All. I am Jyoti Khatri, Health and Holistic Wellness expert.

Today I am going to share 2 acupressure points that can help you to save yourself

and other people in the time of crisis. There are times when you encounter someone

with a disease, struggling for life. When hospital is far away, not only patient but

people around them become anxious. If you learn these 2 points then it may help someone

in emergency easily. If, you are new to my channel then subscribe

NOW, to discover natural ways to live long and healthy life. Also,

press the bell icon to get notified whenever I will upload the new video.

Now, lets get started.

As I mention in my other acupressure videos, to get result, you need to locate the point correctly.

For that you need the correct measurement of the patient's thumb. Measure the width

of the thumb with measuring scale or measuring tape. Width of the thumb is equal to 1 cun,

for first acupressure point you need 5 cun measurement . So, multiply the 1 cun measurement

with 5. The first acupressure point is for heart.

To find out the correct position of the first acupressure point then straighten the arm

of the patient, palm facing up. Above the wrist crease measure 5 cun, in the middle

of the arm, in between the two tendons of palmaris longus and flexor carpi radialis,

you will find this point. Press this point your thumb. Pay

attention to the intensity while pressing. Pressure has to be bearable. Repeat other

side. Do it 2 times a day for around 3 to 5 minutes.

This point is extremely useful in many chest pain and tightness, heartache, coughing and

vomiting of blood, nosebleed, mental restlessness, agitation and more. By massaging this point,

it will help relieve those symptoms. Also, if you press this point frequently then you

can protect your heart. There are times the blood pressure sharply

increases in hypertensive patients or when someone receive some shocking news. Then at

that time you can press this second life saving acupressure point which will effectively help

to relieve the sudden rise of the blood pressure. This second point is located at the center

of the palm, now make a loose fist then your middle finger will fall between the 2nd and

3rd metacarpal bones, closer to the radial side of the 3rd one.

Just press this point with the thumb. If you are doing on yourself then you can use the

thumb of your other hand to press this point. You have to press this point on both the hands

for about 3 to 5 minutes each. Most of the time patient with hypertension

increases their blood pressure mainly due to anger or agitation of some sort. At this

point press this second acupressure point by keeping your breath and heart calm. One

can easily relieve that sudden rise of blood pressure easily and brings clarity. This point

is extremely useful in conditions like pain in heart, thirst, dry mouth, agitation, fear,

anxiety, mental restlessness, loss of consciousness, cold hands, night fever, cough, vomiting with

blood and more. Remember these two points are life-saving

points, which can save life at a crucial moment. However, when you use these acupressure points

don't forget to call the emergency number and get professional doctor's help.

I hope you find this video useful. Hit the like button below and share it with everyone

who might get benefit from watching this video. Also, write in comment down below the topics

you want to see in the future videos or the health problems you are dealing with right

now. I will cover those topics in the upcoming videos. Subscribe the Samaya yoga youtube

channel to get natural health related videos. I will see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> PRESS these 2 EMERGENCY POINTS | Save Life | Acupressure treatment | Samaya yoga - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

LA Dodgers' Ryu Hyun-jin to start 1st game of National League Division Series - Duration: 0:37.

The LA Dodgers' South Korean pitcher Ryu Hyun-jin will be starting the first game of the National

League Division Series.

The Dodgers say.... the left-hander will be first to the mound at this year's postseason

game,… replacing his teammate, Clayton Kershaw, who has started eight of the Dodgers' past

10 postseason games.

This will be Ryu's first postseason appearance since 2014,.... as he was out for the team

for the last three years due to surgeries on his shoulder and elbow.

The first postseason game against the Atlanta Braves gets underway shortly after 9:30 AM

on Friday morning, Korea time.

For more infomation >> LA Dodgers' Ryu Hyun-jin to start 1st game of National League Division Series - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

【神準占卜】捨得,你最該放下什麼? - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> 【神準占卜】捨得,你最該放下什麼? - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Comment developper sa Chaine YouTube - Duration: 10:17.

For more infomation >> Comment developper sa Chaine YouTube - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Walkthough Part 14 - Duration: 25:45.

Hi guys worked in over love even like a mean NEVER of sort of to Mirim

so

Let's get to the game play right now resume. No pain times now

Wait, oh yeah. Yeah. Oh wait, that's what we need. Just let me

So we were fighting me, huh, I'll go fighting your food to full-time me

There you go

No, well, you first go go. First go all the way up or go down. I

Think going down looks like okay

Let's go down. Oh

Here we go, I

Saw something. That's to me. I don't know. I don't know what it was nice to me, but

Must be nothing then what? Oh, that's the boy I can use

Hopefully I can

It's a recipe for a hallucinogen sometimes used in war

Hey born, our baby now gives a damn happy now

Okay cheap okay, we will this should help

If I use this on my arrows it could be an advantage against Trinity Oh

Oh type of failure, oh man, I

Don't like that one bit. I don't know. I doubt we're gonna feel gonna die. Kill me

Won't kill here we go

Well aiming press I want to certainly feel I

Need get get one go away

Okay, he's done

Jesus

All right, here you go he's done

As a long jump they're very big jump Jill

Still gonna chain time Wow, I'll very call me no chain. So we

See you get caught

It seems like he's done I just picked this all by surprise. Oh it's that

There you go, there you go now I've now to skewer now

Get rid of it we move out

Little Kim you need something. We need to go do something downhill

This is do something right

All right

Seriously Howard is still attacking me like how

Get me more arrows soy

Sit it's a dame

Gonna he's done. I

Gotta see someone walk across the tree there. I thought guess I didn't I beat stuff up

However know how I care you do? Okay, that did I kill

Let's keep moving on let's keep moving around

Going that way, okay

Take your stuff up

Make some boring hours

Come on make some all come on. There you go. Keep making some well, how about our sticking you?

Okay, uh what's going on here

Do you think gasps Thank You Jonah come in please

He's not gonna answer Lara what?

He's dead. Now. You can add your friend Jonah to the list of people you've gotten killed

Fuck you look if you want to pick up his body. Is that the refinery

I'm coming for you

I'm gonna keep moving this way. All right before you go and sort of the whole high

Okay, a being a doughnut hole honk I know what well I gonna use the full okay

Hey Doug katsu right now hopefully time

Ah here comes laughing, oh, jeez maybe by these people

Keep on it. I'll keep on writing

That's it great

How were you supposed to do this that's my cue right there you go, let's do this to get one more time

Sit dog remove

Remove dollar movie. Let's go going five and foot is cheat you ass

One

Jump oh no, keep on jumping. Come on jump we go you do it. It's going going you get this

They're old cheese

Make crime to back came on climbing

Come up words

Come on, if you do this, if you do it, let's come up with I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die

Keep moving keep moving. There you go

Geez, they really wanted a what are you do - man?

You're almost there

Jeez

Back to the dead now as you can destroy you now

Now it is crazy

Oh, I don't got still because the queue is still

If you like yeah, I wanna do it still he's done I'm gonna

Ninety weeks ago

See

I'm just going getting booed. That's all out. This will go for Jesus

Okay said BB dude, that's to tie me I don't know what I'm supposed to let you

Know he's done

Man, come on. That's okay. Here you get

You're gonna buy into me like that. I just hope you got cured don't like like you don't like your

Rollers needle and you give up like that

C1 c2 that sees the video Oh

No way

Great take us through that. Okay, you started come on Mary. I

Always wanted hit kept it down or why

Wow

This huh, there you go

Come on let's go easy kid

All right, they go away, all right surviving today, how do we get all technical follow me

The governor still still the war is still on still life get this

Why are we just lugging to as my Christine?

Hey, okay

Making everything was

You're not

We can do this

Come on where to next get stay here. I don't know Jonah

Was that clue

Part of the serpent something

The heart of the serpent is in the cup near the many stone faces

And what kind of couple are we talking about some kind of chalice chalice. It's not very Mayan

Wait

It's not known

The clue was left by a 17th century missionary aundrea Lopes a Jesuit

The serpent in the chalice is a symbol of Saint John. We're looking for a Christian. Holy site like a the Church of San Juan

That's a pretty common name

It could be dozens

know within trekking distance from PTT

Come on the rotors this way, we'll get out of here to talk to some people

What would I do without Oh

Anyone mess, what a mess TV deal

Jeez back only are well-prepared to

Miss as in general for UI this is it Church of San Juan

Let's get up I'll look for signs of Lopez we'll ask around see what we can find out

Oh

Defy them now she works near here, so you

Guys leaving - yeah, great. The stone faces have always been sad as obsession

I'll just file your name for treasure, but

I named 2/8 fat

She was the nerd I was always skipping school. See you in school, huh? I

Kept you

Okay

Lara Croft I am I

Recognize you from your picture

What's your interest with this place? I'm following a riddle

The heart of the serpent is in the cup near the many stone faces the stone faces

That's why I'm here too. I don't want to step on your toes. It's the serpent in the cup. I'm really looking for

Well, I can tell you the faces have been here for at least 400 years according to documents in the library. They keep watch

Legend has it. They're guarding a secret crypt a

Crypt we've never been able to find it as you can imagine. That's what drives the treasure hunters crazy

But if the infamous Lara Croft is as clever as they say she is

Well, if you were to find it, you might be doing me a favor. You think I should start a library?

Yes, it's over by the cemetery. It's one of the oldest buildings here

Make sure you credit me if you find anything

Thank you. I will

All right

Gracie

Go now. All right, this way we go. Okay, Abby's friend mentioned decrypts somewhere around the library. I'm eating that

All right

Let's go do that

Okay kid, it's that way okay

Got one tries to wander that skate pong. I'm like awesome. I

Take that. Thank you so much

It's good Jonah

Gina so there's around here somewhere

Why secret if Lopez is involved there's bound to be a trick that's a solid theory. What about you did you find anything

I got a pamphlet

seven steps closer to God

Who knows? Maybe it'll help me me you help me. Who knows?

Some stuff close to God. Oh man. There we go torch guys

how about my church setting but there is

Side a site or suddenly sets in here guys

Feels like a mausoleum means we're on the right track, right?

Okay now I'd like to find we're getting close let's look around for signs of Lopez

Okay, just look around for Lopez

Joe notice your nerd tent

Okay

Harren and an eclipse creeps. Yeah

Is this all but

Nothing, we do. I pick this thing up in come on. There you go. I think you'll find something

And under his wings you may seek refuge

Under his wings, huh? Interesting. Oh

Okay, we're taking this from you oh

I've having this point here one. There you go. Oh, is this all back?

This cross it looks like it's on the 17th century. I know why it's a 17th century

Okay, what is like here

So search in here there's Joy's

TC 108 now it won't do one of those things

It's like to be here

Come on oh, oh

What's this all back

There your cruise leaves

Okay, I'm guessing it was go upstairs now

Find some interesting stuff by night to which I say

Wow, let's go up now

Okay

The small library stuff. Oh

No chili I got you

But bill is the thing I listed fine a

Small gold away

Nothing there I

Did be something, you know, come on big through here one won't miss Dale

The Sun will be darkened. Yeah, I know I guess it's my biggest sign

Okay gonna go close to a tree by how cause this is

An always big food this thing boy this okay

Okay, really can't jump down really I

Guess I did find something I'm guessing

There's a whole new rule on day

Oh, wow, let's big this thing down

For our crews the true cross is that what I think it is

Silver box Oh guys a Soviet. Oh

Jesus takes up the cross. These are the Stations of the Cross

There's missing before 1600 there were only seven

This could date back to the time of Lopez. This is one of his clues

Yeah, it's the kind of thing he does

All right

Let's see if we can find a cross lying around here somewhere. Well, I would definitely crisis what they are

Does I know being now

Here's the class guys easy-peasy

Something yeah, Jesus takes up the cross help me lift this I think if this now jeez

Ah you can take a joke

We'll have Daniel looks like a long way down. Let's see what it means

Also going down

Yikes

All right

There you go

Okay there buddy Asian to Jesus

Alright guys don't my view of a here guys enjoy this beautiful feeling with help start liking you if you can't prove

Oh, hey, please subscribe to my channel to see more videos like this in future and please

Leave, please subscribe if he still did video fails to find me SSO

Mina Peters at Facebook Twitter Tumblr YouTube

any other so sleepy I would say we say tell you watching it when I give us out and see you on the

nuts real peace

For more infomation >> Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Walkthough Part 14 - Duration: 25:45.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea's foreign exchange reserves hit record high at US$403 bil. in September - Duration: 0:37.

South Korea's foreign exchange reserves hit record high in September...after an on-month

drop in August.

According to the Bank of Korea on Thursday..., the reserves amounted to 4-hundred-and-three

billion U.S. dollars...up 1-point-8-7 billion from August.

This comes after setting five straight months of record highs from March to July...and an

on-month drop in August.

The central bank attributed the hike to a rise in profits from foreign assets and the

issuance of foreign exchange stabilization fund bonds.

As of the end of August this year, South Korea's foreign reserve holdings ranked the eighth

largest in the world...with China topping the list.

For more infomation >> S. Korea's foreign exchange reserves hit record high at US$403 bil. in September - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Journalist shares his experience in Pyeongyang on this week's [A Road to Peace] - Duration: 0:32.

On this week's episode of Arirang TV's "A Road to Peace", a foreign journalist is going

to share his experience from his recent visit to the North Korean capital.

Kentaro Okasaka of Japan's Kyodo News Agency,... describes his impressions of North Korean

leader Kim Jong-un,... after seeing him at the regime's Founding Day celebrations and

the Mass Games in Pyeongyang.

He also takes a closer look inside North Korea's education system and its industries.

If that sounds up your street,... make sure to tune into Arirang TV on 7:30 AM Friday,

Korea time.

For more infomation >> Journalist shares his experience in Pyeongyang on this week's [A Road to Peace] - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

GamelAwan: #ICreateBecause - Duration: 4:48.

I was born in a family of artists in the town of Lamongan.

The Javanese culture and music have always been a part of me.

I noticed that Javanese culture was being increasingly forgotten.

And because of that,

It was very important for me to preserve the Javanese culture through my music.

Ever since I was little, I've been in love with music,

At the age of 10, I began to learn my first musical instrument,

which was the drums.

Later on, I learned to play the guitar,

bass,

keyboard,

and many others.

I looked for a platform where I would be able to publish videos.

I chose YouTube because everyone is definitely familiar with YouTube.

To mark 100,000 subscribers, GamelAwan received the Silver Button.

I did not expect that

YouTube was able to bring forth GamelAwan to national TV.

Although we often appear on television,

we still have some performances to a small audience.

We have to work harder

Because this is surely not an easy cause.

Ever since I began my journey in the world of music,

I have been confronted with many obstacles that restrict me.

For instance, the people of this village perceive music negatively.

But I will prove that

music is not as bad as they assume.

As for myself,

I want to realize my little dream of becoming a musician.

One day, I got a phone call from the YouTube team.

I was offered the chance to collaborate with Weird Genius.

at the YouTube FanFest Jakarta main stage!

In my opinion, YouTube FanFest will be the biggest event that GamelAwan has ever been on.

So, our idea was to fuse traditional musical instruments and electronic music.

That was the initial idea by Weird Genius.

Then we met GamelAwan.

He's the king of Gamelan.

Indeed, this big stage

is special to the creators that already have about over 1 million subscribers.

At least we've been noticed...we're beginning to be noticed.

I am very grateful to have performed at YouTube FanFest.

The international and local YouTubers that I have met there

motivated me to continue creating far better content than before.

The Javanese culture is my heritage

I hope that more people will carry their cultural identity with pride

I can't do this alone

and I will never stop.

For more infomation >> GamelAwan: #ICreateBecause - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea and Japan at odds over warship's "Rising Sun" flag - Duration: 2:09.

South Korea has invited warships from 14 nations to an upcoming naval event, requesting that

each country fly its own national flag as well as South Korea's national flag.

But Japan says it will hoist the Rising Sun flag,... rejecting the host nation's request

to not fly the controversial flag.

Kan Hyeong-woo reports.

South Korea's foreign ministry says the Japanese government is refusing to budge on its plan

to fly the controversial Rising Sun flag at the International Fleet Review,… that's

set to take place next week at a military port on South Korea's Jeju Island.

The Rising Sun flag was used throughout feudal Japan and later officially became a battle

flag for the new imperial Japan.

So countries that have suffered under Japan's brutal colonization, including South Korea,

China and the Philippines, resent it.

For them, the flag is considered an equivalent to the Nazi Flag.

Given the level of strong public sentiment over the matter, Seoul's foreign ministry

and the South Korean Navy have asked Japan's Maritime Self-Defense forces not to hoist

the flag.

But Tokyo has so far rebuffed the request and claims the country's warships are required

by law to fly the Rising Sun flag… with the UN convention on the Law of the Sea allowing

every nation's naval force to fly its own military flag.

But a South Korea-based Japan expert says it would be terribly disrespectful behavior.

"First, flying the Rising Sun flag is diplomatically ill-mannered.

It also completely neglects the host nation's request.

Many people in Japan also see the rising flag as a symbol of invasion.

But the Abe administration continues to distort history and neglect it, leading to situations

like this."

To fight back against what is seen in Seoul as Japan's continuing impudence, a South Korean

lawmaker has even proposed revisions to current regulations to prohibit ships flying the Rising

Sun flag from entering South Korea's territorial waters.

Kan Hyeong-woo, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> S. Korea and Japan at odds over warship's "Rising Sun" flag - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Highway sound barriers with solar panels produce green energy - Duration: 1:58.

Highway sound barriers, which are built to reduce noise coming from traffic, are evolving.

They now double as solar panels and produce green energy.

Park Se-young has more.

This sound barrier is different from the ordinary concrete or steel walls.

The four-meter wall is composed of panels with three different functions.

The panel at the bottom is covered with sound-absorbing materials, the clear panel in the middle is

soundproof, and the top panel is formed of 240-watt solar panels that can produce energy

from both sides.

The electricity from these panels is used by a nearby recycling center.

"We achieved electricity savings of 45-thousand kilowatt hours a year.

Our annual electricity bill of around 72-thousand U.S. dollars was reduced by about 45-hundred

dollars, …6 percent of the total cost.

The walls were also found to cut carbon emissions by around 26 tons a year."

New technology is being developed to make use of the sound barriers' large surface area.

The number of combined patent applications for sound barriers has fallen over the last

five years, …but the number of applications for multifunctional sound barriers like those

with solar panels or tunnel-type noise barriers has leapt up to make up 30 percent of total

applications.

Seoul city is set to complete a soundproof tunnel with solar panels along the Dongbu

Expressway by the end of the year.

Both reducing noise pollution and generating power, the tunnel will be the first of its

kind in the world.

It will cover an area the size of a football field and generate nearly 830-thousand kilowatt-hours

of electricity per year.

The metropolitan government plans to increase solar energy generating facilities like this

in an effort to improve the urban environment.

Park Se-young, Arirang News.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét