Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 4 2018

On this episode of China Uncensored,

Get LinkedIn... to a Chinese spy network!

We're really running with the Cold War 2 theme

And finally, here's one fight the Shaolin Temple doesn't want.

This is China Uncensored

Hi, welcome to China Uncensored,

I'm your host Chris Chappell.

The Chinese Communist Party wants to target

America's best and brightest.

But there's more than 300 million people in the US.

If only there was some way to narrow down

and search for the ones with the right kind of credentials.

Oh right!

LinkedIn.

See?

I'm even on there.

That's why, according to the US counter intelligence chief,

China is waging a super aggressive spy campaign on LinkedIn.

Yes, LinkedIn.

The Chinese Communist Party

has even infiltrated the most boring social media network.

And their spy campaign isn't just super aggressive,

it's super effective, too.

Chinese agents have set up

an as of yet undisclosed number of fake accounts,

"contacting thousands of LinkedIn members at a time."

The Chinese agents look for foreigners

with access to government and commercial secrets.

Then they offer them jobs, for example,

at a so-called think tank in Shanghai.

And once the foreigner takes the job,

they'll be expected to give up the secrets.

Sounds sketchy and super illegal, sure.

But you got to admit,

it's a pretty clever way to

trick people into betraying their country:

"Hey, it's my job!

I have to do it for money!"

So far, we don't know how many people

this aggressive campaign has successfully recruited.

But this is something both British

and German authorities have warned of previously.

Which is why I've added to my LinkedIn profile

that I'm not a good candidate for a spy.

The US has asked LinkedIn to take action

to shut down these Chinese agents' accounts.

Could you imagine being the Chinese spy

whose job is to recruit people through LinkedIn?

You thought you were going to be James Bond,

but instead you're writing the worst recruiting emails ever.

And incidentally, this is not the first time LinkedIn

has been at the center of some China controversy.

When they went into the China market back in 2014,

they started censoring users' profiles on the Chinese site

if those profiles had content relating to

the Tiananmen Square Massacre or Falun Gong.

Even if those users were in America.

The modern world depends on technology in space.

For example,

if it weren't the GPS satellites

put up by the US government,

I wouldn't be able to use Google Maps

to find the nearest Medieval Times theme restaurant,

and enjoy an evening of good old-fashioned jousting.

So, since we rely so much on GPS satellites...

this might be a problem.

For years, China has been building up

its anti-satellite capabilities.

In 2007, China shot down

one of its own weather satellites with a missile.

Its most recent anti-satellite test was last year.

Chinese authorities claimed it was just

a totally normal missile defense system.

The US, for its part,

has been falling behind China and Russia

for the future of space warfare

But really, these are exciting times.

As a top official said, we're in Cold War 2

With an Arms Race 2

With a Space Race 2

Now some might tell you this could all lead to World War 3.

But, really, that's ridiculous.

It will be Space Wars 1.

I said "space wars", Disney.

You can't sue me!

But I wouldn't want you to worry that

we won't still have warfare right here on Earth, too.

Because China may be also helping with that.

China is helping to set up

a mountain brigade in Afghanistan to fight terrorism.

And China has a long history of mountain brigades.

What?

It's clearly an Outlaws of the Marsh reference.

Come on, people!

It's a classic.

It's literally one of the four Chinese classics.

Ok, back to Afghanistan...sadly.

Now, supposedly,

Chinese troops won't actually be on Afghan soil,

according to the Afghan embassy in Beijing.

But despite that very believable denial,

China has already paid for and started building a training base

for Afghan troops inside Afghanistan—

in the the Wakhan Corridor,

which is next to China's Xinjiang Autonomous Region.

Xinjiang is where the Communist Party

has detained up to a million Muslims.

Is this mountain brigade really about fighting terrorism?

Or is it more about cutting off any hope of escape?

Speaking of no escape,

China's State council has made it easy

for the happy people of Macau, Hong Kong,

and Taiwan to get Chinese residence cards—

so they can live and/or work in mainland China.

Surely there's no sinister catch to this!

Here's the sinister catch.

Misbehave, lose the card.

That could spell trouble for say, Hong Kongers,

who hold the incorrect view of democracy in Hong Kong.

Or Taiwanese who hold the incorrect view of what a country is.

Speaking of gradually eroding freedoms,

a new high speed rail linking Hong Kong and Mainland China

is opening soon.

Part of the train station inside Hong Kong

has been ceded to Mainland Chinese control.

Meaning, for example,

mainland anti-subversion laws can be enforced in Hong Kong—

if you're, say, a dissident

and accidentally step over the line.

Now I know that sounds controversial, but don't worry.

The handover was done in a secret ceremony.

"The event was closed to press and neither news media

nor local lawmakers were given advance notice."

Probably because if they announced it,

too many overjoyed people would have come to the train station

to celebrate this historic event,

creating a public safety issue.

That must be the reason.

Hong Kong's chief executive Carrie Lam,

who was appointed by pro-Beijing interest groups,

tried to ease Hong Kongers' worries.

She said "It was not a ceremony per se,"

and also that, "There was nothing sneaky."

Which is about as reassuring as when your friend says,

don't worry, your car is fine.

You have collision insurance, right?

The Chinese Communist Party is not spiteful.

I would never accuse it of that.

But, remember how Australia barred Chinese telecom companies

from building their 5G network,

because of national security concerns?

Well, it turns out, that same day, in a total coincidence,

the biggest Australian broadcaster, ABC,

was blocked on the Chinese internet.

Or the ban could be because I was once interviewed on ABC.

Six months ago.

Ok, it was probably because of Huawei.

The Chinese Communist Party is trying to "sinicize" religions.

In other words, make religions

more loyal to the Chinese Communist Party.

Maybe this is some sort of

alternative to persecuting Christians.

And Muslims.

And Tibetans.

And Falun Gong.

I mean, wouldn't it be easier of those religions

could just be morally flexible,

and change their core beliefs to worship

the atheist Communist Partyinstead of their god or whatever?

Of course it would!

And you know who "gets it"?

The Shaolin Temple.

They just hoisted the Chinese flag.

A first in its 1,500 year history.

State-run media said it was because

they were leading the way in sinicization.

Although, according to one Shaolin monk

who spoke to Radio Free Asia,

it was because authorities forced them to do it.

I mean...couldn't they have fought back?

Isn't fighting back what Shaolin monks are supposed to do?!

It's the kung fu movie we're all waiting to see!

A small group of rebel monks take on

and defeat the entire Chinese paramilitary!

While playing soccer!

But sadly, the only kung fu move they did

was "docile tiger, obedient dragon".

So what do you think?

Leave your comments below.

And now the moment you've been waiting for,

I answer questions from fans who are

a part of the China Uncensored 50 Cent Army,

a group of rebel viewers who support this show

on the crowd funding website Patreon.

David Michael White asks,

"Chris, will you participate in No Shave November?"

Oh David.

You don't remember the last time I did that?

Never again.

I can't do that to all of you.

Unless, you think it looks good...

I could be talked into it...

what's that Shelley?

Okay, I will not be growing a mustache again.

Thanks for your question, David.

And for all of you, if you want to send me your questions,

become a member of the China Uncensored 50 cent army

by supporting the show on Patreon with a dollar or more per episode.

Once again I'm your host Chris Chappell.

See you next time.

Thanks for watching.

Did you know we also make a half-hour version of this show every week?

It's broadcast on the NTD network in New York, LA, and San Francisco.

Plus you can it on our free app for Amazon FireTV, Apple TV, and Roku.

Or visit ChinaUncensored.tv.

For more infomation >> Chiến Dịch Gián Điệp SIÊU HUNG HĂNG của Trung Quốc | Trung Quốc Không Kiểm Duyệt - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

VERIFY: What's the stuff floating in the Mississippi River? - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> VERIFY: What's the stuff floating in the Mississippi River? - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

HOW I CUT AN ONION with ONE HAND! (vegan hacks) - Duration: 2:48.

[calming electro music]

For more infomation >> HOW I CUT AN ONION with ONE HAND! (vegan hacks) - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #408 (LOONA TV #408) - Duration: 1:00.

Kim Lip: Today's filming will be ended after the filming for YeoJin and HaSeul's scene is done.

(Chuu is coming!)

Kim Lip: It's already so loud~!

(And Oilvia Hye has appeared!)

Kim Lip: Oli~ Oli~

Chuu: Oh, come on~ it's very windy, ViVi!

(Chuu removing the pin from ViVi's hair)

(And she's wearing the pin on her hair!)

Kim Lip: She took her pin away and used for her self~

Kim Lip: Come on, Chuu~ I already knew you has such a great personality~

ViVi: No

Kim Lip: Chuu and HaSeul would be hard to film in this weather

Kim Lip: Because they are the only members who has bangs

Chuu: What? ViVi also has bangs!

Chuu: Such a great personality!

ViVi: I was ignored~

Olivia Hye: Now every people realized how great personlaity you have.

Olivia Hye: Born in 99, and great personalities~

Olivia Hye: That great personalities of 99s~

(Don't know what it is, however it seems like the sound effects are needed)

(Olivia Hye avoiding this situation)

(And they keep fighting each other all the way to the car!)

(Someone in the passenger seat is showing her swag! Who is she?)

(Of course, it's HyunJin!)

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #408 (LOONA TV #408) - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Which One is Best ? Comparison Between Xiaomi Mi A2 | Vivo V9 Pro | Real Me 2 Pro ? Confusion ? 2018 - Duration: 7:02.

Like, Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like, Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like, Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like, Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like, Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like, Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like, Comment,Share,Subscribe

For more infomation >> Which One is Best ? Comparison Between Xiaomi Mi A2 | Vivo V9 Pro | Real Me 2 Pro ? Confusion ? 2018 - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Wind topples trees, knocking out power to thousands across Omaha metro - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Wind topples trees, knocking out power to thousands across Omaha metro - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Прогноз руны дня на 4 октября / Наталия Рунная #рунныймаг - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Прогноз руны дня на 4 октября / Наталия Рунная #рунныймаг - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

[EXID(이엑스아이디)] CUTExid_솔지가 정하는 연애하고 싶은 멤버 1위는!? - Duration: 6:11.

Herr is what you might want

LE is shooting

I'm HEO SOLJI, the main vocal of EXID

Why is she talking like that?

"We've asked to four members before"

"IF!"

Nervous

If you were a man!

We do this all the time

"Rank the members in order to would be in relationships with and married!"

I'm listening

/ "Who ranks fourth for relationship?

Starting with the fourth?

I only want to do first and second! It's mean.

I got hurt a lot

I wanted put HANI on third

HYELIN picked HANI the first as relationship material but the last for marriage

This is why it's funny

Be quiet! We are shooting!!

For relationship!

The first would be!

(I'm listening)

The first one for relationship is!!

Who would be the first?/

Don't be emotional!!

I don't want the last!!

Second..

Do we look ugly?

A little

If you were a man, who would go some places with ocean view...

I didn't say hotel

What's with YANOLJA?

The original one laughs

Explaining hard

(fighting for copyright)

Who would be the second..?

(Rank for relationship if SOLJI were a man)

The room is full of happiness and sadness

We still have rank for marriage!

Marriage?

What if I place the last again

I'm going to cry!!

Why am I the last?

You're difficult

Oh so LE is easy?

mental breakdown

So I'm easy to handle?

Rank the order for marriage from the fourth to the first!

The first place is HANI

I thought she farted

You're that happy?

Let's celebrate it with YANOLJA dance

Who is the second?

curious?

it's not you

Why not me?

Give it yo JEONGHWA

I don't need it. I'm not going to marry you!

(Domestic argument)

It hurts everyone

Love you JEONGHWA

(teasing HANI)

I was smiling

This call it a day here!

So who is the second?

It's hard to tell

Only the fourth left

JEONGHWA is the second

LE is the third

and the last is HYELIN

Check it through video

Put sad BGM for the last one

SEO HYELIN (26) / The one who does not know the rank yet

For more infomation >> [EXID(이엑스아이디)] CUTExid_솔지가 정하는 연애하고 싶은 멤버 1위는!? - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Hurricane Sergio strengthens in the Pacific - Duration: 1:05.

hurricane sergio is strengthened in the pacific the sergio hurricane now of

category 3 could increase its strength in your stay in the Pacific Ocean of

agreement with tc palin the hurricane sergio It is 855 miles thousand 376 km

Baja California so it does not present no risk to human life

located in continental lands the sergio hurricane has maximum winds

sustained of 115 kilometers per hour and is moving northwest

so it is not expected to affect in the future no country is expected to

continue increasing the intensity between today and tomorrow but for Friday

begins to decrease this is a good news for the southwest coasts

mexican since the hurricane already begins move away to continue his step and

stay on the high seas today and world News

For more infomation >> Hurricane Sergio strengthens in the Pacific - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

[UNBOXING DOLLS] POPPETKOOK DOLL SET BY POPPETDOLLS - Duration: 2:33.

Hello everyone~~

I'm TÊ! And today I will be doing an-

uhhh unboxing

so this time it will be a doll~~

Heree~~ Do you guys know what doll is thisss~~??

So cute~

Soo this is MẮM's 3rd...? nth? doll..

aH sooo this is not MẮM's 3rd baby doll~ This is her 4th dolll~~

Can you see how much stuff MẮM bought omg :))))

So cute omg :< so this is a fullset called PoppetKook~~

UWU HES SO ADORABLE

So this is a fullset and it costs 410,000VND

We bought it at...uuhhhhh ummmmm chapi!

Tạp Hóa Chapi (aka Charmine Pinklien)

So this is Kook~

Kook's babyboy with black hair~~

TÊ thinks black hair kook is still the cutest~

This is his eyes~

So as you guys can see the mouth..

uhnn

bunny mouth :))? *it's this mouth ':3'~*

Idk :>> but under it's lips there's a mole just like JK does~

So this baby is 20cm okay~

Even though it's a fullset but there's only 1 outfit but it's veryyyyyy veryyyy cuteee~~~~~

And that is a yellow bunny onesie~

Here~ So this time it will be so much easier for me to fit this on him :33

Cuz it only have 1 outift and

I just need to like push the clothes up from the bottom so it is very easy :>>

I hope I will wear it right :"))

This time it can't be wrong :))

I've been doing this for so long I can't get it wrong now :)))

So um this baby,

MẮM haven't name him just yet :>>

So idk what should I call him~

Actually we're planning to get him an eyeglass~

Poppetkook in glasses are the actual cutest (ノ∀`♥) I saw a picture of poppetkook wearing glasses that master-

took and posted on her tt~

So poppetkook is very cute in glasses but you can't buy it with the doll;;-;;

There's only the outfit :< So we planned to buy

him glasses so he can look handsome~~

Um so apart from this baby, we're having another doll arriving soon..

Jhorse~

Baby Jhorse are also coming into Bteam's hands soon~

But Jhorse is already a long time ago;;

Jhorse ver 2~ Please wait for us~

Omg is he too fat or sth :))?

Here~~

uwu :(( how cute :((

(•゚д゚•)CUTIEEE

So this is him after wearing the outfit~ At the back there's nothing :3

(๑>ᴗ<๑)

ohmygod how many times have I said the word cute :(((

So this is already the end of my unboxing video :>>

It's the end now guysss

The endddd :))) *why she keep repeating lmao*

Byebyeee~~

For more infomation >> [UNBOXING DOLLS] POPPETKOOK DOLL SET BY POPPETDOLLS - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Minnesota jazz musician shares journey with schizophrenia - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> Minnesota jazz musician shares journey with schizophrenia - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Low Budget Film Gear (Dollar Store) - Duration: 10:35.

Welcome to this low-budget Wednesday video

if you click on this video that you want to know what kind of

Filmmaking gear you can get at a dollar store most dollar stores for around ten dollars

So the other day I went to hang out with my buddy Joshua Cole he may have seen me promoting him on my channel recently

And that's because he's actually in the process of building his own production studio as well

His dream is to support other creatives and other filmmakers

And to help provide them with the resources and the counseling they need

to succeed at what they want to succeed at not just filmmakers but musicians painters all called of all types of

Creative individuals after we you know, hung out and went over some things about filmmaking

I actually asked him if he would be okay with joining me in kind of a vlog style of video

In which we would go to a dollar store local dollar store. Just a generic

Run in the middle dollar store and see what kinds of filmmaking gear we can get for about ten bucks

This is something I hope to turn into a video which is the video that you're watching right now

The thing is I'm not the best at vlogging, you know

The traditional vlogger like Casey and I stat or Peter McKinnon

You know those guys who hold their cameras out like this and talk

How do they keep their hands so still the thing I discovered about myself. Is that what I'm holding a camera and I'm talking I

Cannot keep my hands still just here. Just see just watch this

See, I can't keep my hands still and I don't know why I'm doing it even right now

I talk and my hands just kind of move with the rhythm of my voice

So a lot of the footage that we got that day was unfortunately

unusable, but the filmmaking gear we got at the dollar store for around 10 bucks is

Absolutely usable, so I'm just gonna give you a run down real fast of what we got there

So what did we get at the dollar store for $10 that you can use for filmmaking?

so for our first dollar, we got a regular white foam board and

On the other side we taped using a dollars worth of duct tape. We taped some aluminum foil

Now this is actually extra wide

Aluminum foil also only a dollar and it was able to cover most of the board

I actually didn't have to use a ton of tape to cover those gaps

So very impressive and then just a quick rundown this bounce board

Which is basically what we turned the white foam board into you have what's called the hard side, which is the highly reflective side

That's the side with the the aluminum foil

Got some blue duct tape because I just really like blue and then on the soft side you have just a regular white foam board

uses the soft side to bounce light a soft manner and then you use the hard side to bounce light in a

Hard manner that is a three dollar. Let me repeat that three dollar bounce board we got

Camping lights. Okay camping lights may not seem like much but I'm gonna turn that on

It's pretty bright the lights a little blue, but with proper white balance and and you know clever ways of using them slightly bluer light

This could be a valuable asset to your filmmaking gear the initial reason

I bought it for a dollar was for you know car seats

let's say you're filming a scene inside a car at night and

You want to kind of enhance the dashboard light just plop this guy right into that dashboard

It already comes pre diffused and it actually has two settings

so you basically have again like a

Soft setting and then a hard saying this is more of a spot light

it also comes with a little carabiner clip which I actually found to be very useful and the back side actually also has a

little stand

Right there and stand so fantastic little light for a buck batteries not included. Of course. We had to buy batteries for a buck

So the other thing we got from the dollar store

Over these tins this little like to go tens. We recommend getting some as we discovered later that are a little deeper

So like bread tins or something like that

but so the idea behind this is that you can enhance your light and shape it a little bit for

Next to nothing

The other cool thing here is that you can lay a piece of paper over the tin and add some diffusion

Then you've got yourself a little

Yeah, portable softbox with a light and everything for $2 now $3

so the other cool thing about these aluminum containers is that they came with these little lids that also have soft sides and

hard sides so you have these little

Bounce boards is like little handheld bounce boards right here and speaking of foam boards

We actually found a black foam board, which is great for negative fill

So let's say you want to cut down on the light and a scene

On your actors face or on an object or something. You want to cut down on some glare just use this guy for negative felt

extremely

Useful and then last but not least. We got a white tablecloth. This is fantastic

diffusion

That's not even the whole thing

Yeah our diffusion sheet, so that was essentially our trip to the dollar store

I was actually really surprised of what we got for 10 bucks

We only spent 10 dollars because I actually really wanted a bag of M&Ms. So it came up to around the 9 bucks

So low budget Wednesday's are actually going to become a regular thing

This is gonna be a series of videos every Wednesday or I go over some of the cheap ways

you can produce effects and

props and

filmmaking gear for

Really next to nothing and probably every other week maybe once a month and Joshua and I are actually going to go out to other

dollar stores and

Thrift stores and garage sales and things of that sort and see what we can add to our filmmaking gear for as little as possible

And once we've done that once we've hit as many low budget locations as we can possibly find

We're actually going to use

everything that we gathered from these low budget locations like dollar stores and we're gonna film a little short film skit kind of thing and

Now we've reached that point of the episode where I answer your questions

Some of these questions actually go back quite some time months and months and months and I sincerely apologize for that

So all the way back on May 17th

Devin Griggs asked me how long does it take you usually to edit a video and what method do you use?

well

Devin that actually really depends on the type of video that I'm making how long it is and what's kind of expected

The video a standard unscripted video or something like that takes me a couple hours

Beam me up. Gary takes me a few hours, but something like my for Emerald City blocks

That I made some time ago that took me a couple of days

Because that required a lot more editing a lot more fine-tuning adjustments of things like exposure and light and color

There were just there was just so much that went into that video

So it took a lot longer even though it was much shorter as for my favorite method

I don't know that I really have a method I think every project

Requires its own method, which is pretty true just about anything. So if I have a method I'm not really aware of it

But if you guys are aware of a great editing method that I don't know about

Please let me know in the comment section below at spy 4:40 esque. What is the best cheap camera?

Well again

It depends on what you want out of your camera the best cheap camera what's cheap to one person is extremely

expensive to another person and

DSLR versus non DSLR above assuming you mean DSLR versus mirrorless or

DSLR versus like cinema cameras or handycams things of that sort

So a DSLR is really gonna be your best shot

But there are a couple of things you want to look out for when choosing a cheap camera one

interchangeable lenses and two

1080p can it record in 1080p?

4k is not really that important but the two main things are interchangeable lenses because a lot of your

Filmmaking style and a lot of the quality of your work is gonna come from the lenses the glass that you're using

I'd based on those two criteria

You should be able to find a really cheap DSLR that can do those things at Dustin infinity asks

What is worse bad editing of good clips or good editing of bad Clips? Oh, you know that's actually tough

I would probably have to say good editing of bad

Clips because it's actually kind of exciting to save a bad clip because it was edited really well bad editing on

Really great clip is just painful to see and I've done it myself

You can even go to my earliest videos on my channel and see some pretty terrible work

I would like to think that my work is getting slowly better, but my really early videos are great examples of

either great clips rendered really poorly or

sometimes

bad clips rendered really well, but I would have to go with

Saving a bad clip or saving a bad shot with just really creative and good editing

Well guys, I think that wraps up this video

Thank you for watching this get out there do some amazing things with things that you can find at the dollar store

in fact

I

Want to challenge you to get out there if you have a passion for filmmaking get out there go to a dollar store

Only what you found to add to your filming equipment for ten twenty dollars

Let me know what you found and let me know what you think in the comments section below

don't forget to Like comment subscribe and share and

Yeah, I will. See you

Next time

You

For more infomation >> Low Budget Film Gear (Dollar Store) - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

WGL'18 Sep Qualifier TH000(H) vs Focus(O) Game 2【TH000 Stream】 - Duration: 14:56.

Thank yours donate

This map make me feel most hopeless, you have to creep 5-3-3, and Militias have been reduced 5 sec

but I feel this map better than TM

on TM, you will find out that you're not able to creep, even one camp

I am so scared that he will come my base

Militias are 5 sec less, they are afraid the harassing

If he creep 5-3-3 too, it doesn't matter

If he creep 5-3-3, I lost some woods only

Peasants have to pay more time to go home

Ooh, he is using BM

No, is he coming immediately?

FS? Damn, why didn't my footman see it?

Fine, I keep staying inside ok?

let me tell you something, I won't go out anymore

Ooh? Is he going to leveling?

Creep 3-1-1 first

I feel he will turn around and come back

Take a look in his base to know how is he playing, double BE or BE BS (BE BS are the hotkey of the buildings)

BE BS... (BE BS are the hotkey of the buildings)

Go to demolish his Burrows, his leveling plan make he hard to defense

I think he is creeping on bottom left

He is not far away from base

Wait for his Shock Wave later

and War Stomp

The camp at the bottom may still available

Send a footman to check around there

he may creep the Laboratory or Mercenary Camp

I have to rearrange my main force to Spell Breaker

Bottom left(Creep camp) is still available

Stick and keep killing him

Damn, this TP is good

Grab the creep camp now, quick

Come to fight directly?

You just TP, and you hope that you can win me in this fight?

I see no hope in your eyes

Damn, Riflemen is still f**king stupid

Really useless

For more infomation >> WGL'18 Sep Qualifier TH000(H) vs Focus(O) Game 2【TH000 Stream】 - Duration: 14:56.

-------------------------------------------

Families still living in hotels 3 weeks after gas disaster - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Families still living in hotels 3 weeks after gas disaster - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Two dogs found dead with gunshot wounds in Stearns Co. - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Two dogs found dead with gunshot wounds in Stearns Co. - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

KARE 11 Investigates: Fake school fundraiser convicted - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> KARE 11 Investigates: Fake school fundraiser convicted - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Campus alert after woman attacked at university - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Campus alert after woman attacked at university - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

South Effingham/Statesboro Split DH - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> South Effingham/Statesboro Split DH - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH (Original Version) - LORY ROXX ft. HUGO IGLESIAS - Duration: 4:12.

🎵 I just wanna say 🎵

🎵 that I love you so much 🎵

🎵 O, I just wanna say 🎵

🎵 that I need you so much 🎵

🎵I hope you will know 🎵

🎵 that I love you so much 🎵

🎵 And I hope you will know 🎵

🎵 that I love you so much 🎵

🎵 Give me times and chances 🎵

🎵 To prove that I Love you 🎵

🎵 O, Let me give you a kiss 🎵

🎵 deeply into your soul 🎵

🎵 O, my baby I can't life without you 🎵

🎵 O, my baby I wanna be beside you 🎵

🎵 You are the only one 🎵

🎵 you are my angel 🎵

🎵 You are all that I need 🎵

🎵 I hope you will know 🎵

🎵 that I love you so much 🎵

🎵 And I hope you will know 🎵

🎵 that I love you so much 🎵

🎵 Give me times and chances 🎵

🎵 To prove that I Love you 🎵

🎵 O, Let me give you a kiss 🎵

🎵 deeply into your soul 🎵

🎵 O, my baby I can't life without you 🎵

🎵 O, my baby I wanna be beside you 🎵

🎵 You are the only one 🎵

🎵 you are my angel 🎵

🎵 You are all that I need 🎵

🎵 My baby I can't life without you 🎵

🎵 O, my baby I wanna beside you 🎵

🎵 You are my only one 🎵

🎵 you are my angel 🎵

🎵 You are all that I need 🎵

For more infomation >> I LOVE YOU SO MUCH (Original Version) - LORY ROXX ft. HUGO IGLESIAS - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Lotto Result Today October 4 2018 PCSO 11AM - Duration: 1:27.

Lotto Result today tv

subscribe now for more pcso lotto results.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét