Epic Roof Pool Jump Fail 😱😱💦 Head Crack
-------------------------------------------
Mines and explosives being removed in jointly-designated area inside DMZ - Duration: 2:05.
South Korea has started an operation to clear mines from the Demilitarized Zone.
It's all part of implementing the recently-signed comprehensive military agreement between Seoul
and Pyeongyang.
After completing that task,.. the two sides will work together to recover war remains
in the area.
Park Ji-won reports.
This place is located just one kilometer from the Military Demarcation Line, that divides
South and North Korea.
Here, on the southern side of the DMZ,... it's so close to the MDL that some North Korean
guard posts are visible.
Arrowhead Hill,.. or Hwasalmori Goji in Korean was jointly chosen by the two Koreas,... to
conduct the war remains recovery project,... as one of the fiercest battles of the Korean
War took place here.
Wearing helmets and bulletproof vests, as well as other protective gear,.. military
personnel are now working on mine detection and clearance.
"We will perfectly perform the mine sweeping and road construction for the joint recovery
of war remains with North Korea."
The mine removal operation will run through November 30th,... and a 12-meter-wide road
will be constructed to link the South and North Korean side by the end of this year,...
to help facilitate the project.
"I am now inside the demilitarized zone, and after the mines from this area are safely
removed, and other necessary preparatory work is done, the first-ever joint recovery of
war remains by South and North Korea can kick off in April next year."
As a pilot program, the two Koreas agreed to run the joint recovery of war remains from
April to October next year,... hoping it could lead to a series of further joint recovery
projects in other areas of the DMZ.
It is estimated that during the Korean War, around ten thousand South Korean troops, and
two thousand U.S. troops, were killed in the DMZ alone.
Park Ji-won, Arirang News, Cheorwon.
-------------------------------------------
South Korea on alert as Typhoon Kong-rey brings heavy showers to Jeju and southern regions _ 100418 - Duration: 1:51.
Good morning.
South Korea is on alert as Typhoon Kong-rey is forecast to sweep the Korean Peninsula,
affecting Jeju Island and the southern regions from tonight.
The typhoon will pass close to Okinawa in Japan on Thursday night but it could change
course and head for the Korean Peninsula.
People are advised to stay on high alert.
Jeju and the southern regions will be hit by torrential rainfall until Saturday, up
to 700 millimeters of rain will fall on the island.
Seoul will see heavy showers from Friday evening all through Saturday.
Today, though, is forecast to be another fine autumn day for most parts with some cloud
coverage while Jeju and Busan will start to see showers from the evening.
Highs will be in the mid-twenties leading to wide gaps in most regions, Seoul and Daejeon
will reach 25 degrees Celsius.
The entire nation will be affected by Typhoon Kong-rey into Saturday, Sunday is forecast
to be dry and bright but expect cooler temperatures to set in.
That's Korea for you and here's the international weather for viewers around the world.
-------------------------------------------
TIẾT LỘ bí mật công dụng của nanh heo rừng | nanh heo xịn 0899998198 - Duration: 13:25.
For more infomation >> TIẾT LỘ bí mật công dụng của nanh heo rừng | nanh heo xịn 0899998198 - Duration: 13:25. -------------------------------------------
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo 'very happy' to return to North Korea - Duration: 2:17.
Our top story this morning...
U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says he's optimistic his planned visit to the North
Korean capital this weekend will lay the groundwork for a second summit between the leaders of
the two sides.
Lee Seung-jae starts us off.
"Very happy."
Those were the words U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo used to describe how he feels
about his return to North Korea this weekend to continue denuclearization talks with the
regime.
During a news conference at the State Department on Wednesday,... the top U.S. diplomat said
he was "very happy to be going back to get another chance to continue to advance the
commitment" that the leaders of North Korea and the U.S. made back in their June summit
in Singapore.
Pompeo also expressed optimism about the process that's underway.
"I'm optimistic that we'll come away from that with better understandings, deeper progress,
and a plan forward"
Pompeo declined to comment on recent negative signals from the North,... including complaints
about Washington's apparent reluctance to agree to a declaration to end the Korean War
without major concessions.
This comes after North Korea's foreign minister Ri Yong-ho said last weekend,... there was
"no way" the regime would disarm first without seeing trust-building measures from the U.S.
Pompeo also brushed aside suggestions there's a difference of opinion between himself and
President Trump,... over a timeline for North Korea to ditch its nuclear program.
Just last month,... Pompeo expressed hope there would be major North Korean disarmament
by the end of Trump's first term in January 2021,... but a week later...
President Trump said he did not have a timeframe.
Pompeo stressed that in the meantime,... international sanctions have to remain in place on North
Korea,... and added there was unanimous support for the continued sanctions at the recent
UN General Assembly.
Pompeo's fourth trip to the North Korean capital on Sunday,... will be all the more important,...
as the U.S. Special Representative for North Korea,... Stephen Biegun will make his first
trip there, as well.
Lee Seung-jae, Arirang News.
-------------------------------------------
পাগল কিভাবে সাত আকাশে প্রবেশ করল || Pagol Kibhabe Sat Akase Provesh Korlo || Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 3:22.
For more infomation >> পাগল কিভাবে সাত আকাশে প্রবেশ করল || Pagol Kibhabe Sat Akase Provesh Korlo || Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 3:22. -------------------------------------------
Love To The End | 끝까지 사랑 EP.41 [SUB: ENG, CHN/2018.10.03] - Duration: 32:51.
So...
Chairman Jeong's objective
is to make you switch glass factories.
That can't be.
He was concerned about our production,
and it just happened to come up.
Of course.
Why would the chairman of a large corporation
want to use his power over a glass factory?
Why did he meet with you?
He must have had an objective.
Gayeong, he said he would never switch vendors.
Why are you nitpicking?
To be blunt, he cannot be fond of Sena.
What?
We'll go now.
Okay.
Make sure to get the raw materials in 3 days
and supply our bottles on time.
We will.
Why aren't you saying anything?
Chairman Jeong is a really frightening man.
Nothing will be solved by arguing without any support.
We need to fix the problem at hand first.
What do we do if there are no raw materials?
We can gather old glass and melt them down.
I guess we should check all the recycling plants.
Ms. Han, you'll help, right?
Of course.
This is the latest luxury line.
The color and designs look great.
Yes. This came in 1st in the employee survey.
We're developing other colors as well, right?
Show me the samples when they're out.
Yes, I will.
Yes?
Really?
I've been studying glass lately,
so I contacted a friend at YB Glass,
and he says it's a madhouse.
They are buying up all imported raw materials
they don't even need.
Why are they...
They were ordered to do so.
Sorry, but I can't go to the movies tonight.
- I need to go to the factory. / - Why?
There's an emergency because of the raw materials.
I'll go with you.
Let's go.
Yes. I'll be right there.
Why did you come?
I should help in any way I can.
Thanks.
I'm going to meet unregistered importers.
- Go ahead. / - Okay.
Did you call the suppliers?
It's insane because all factories are in need.
Whoever gets there first wins, so let's get moving.
I'll check Uijeongbu first.
- You check Namyangju. / - Okay.
Let's go.
Hello.
Did you come to help too?
Of course. Good luck.
Good luck.
Whose car should I take?
I'll drive a truck if you have one.
I have a truck license.
That would be great. Let's go.
Let's go.
- I'll be right there. / - Okay.
- Tell me. / - YB Glass...
Bought up the raw materials by the chairman's orders.
What good could killing a small factory
like ours do for him?
What is the reason?
It's not like he'd tell me.
We have to find out for ourselves.
We? Look, sir.
You're with YB.
Just gather as much glass as you can today.
Thanks for letting me do that at least.
The factory is a mess.
If you stop the supply for 3 more days,
they'll give in.
That man...
Wait a minute... Hey, you.
Who is he?
I think he's the real estate broker.
I'm worried about Jeonghan's factory.
Nothing is easy in this world
but things keep going badly for them.
Have some tea.
How was lunch with the chairman?
It was great.
He is such a great person.
Sure.
Anyway, maybe I should have taken
the chairman's advice and switched vendors.
It's strange how they became
unable to obtain raw materials
as soon as I refused.
Why are they unable to get raw materials?
Someone is probably buying it all up.
Honey, we haven't visited my father in a while.
You're right.
Shall we go tomorrow?
My father's busy.
Why don't we drop by now?
Hello, father. Have you eaten yet?
Yes, of course.
I guess Hyeongi isn't home yet?
Shall we play go?
- Let's go to my study. / - Okay.
Wait a minute. Let me talk to my father first.
Sure.
- I'll wait inside. / - Okay.
Are you using your husband to come here
because I banned you from coming to the company?
Did the chairman block the raw material supply
for Hwagang Glass?
Raw materials?
You don't know anything.
Did you father-in-law hear something?
He told him to switch glass factories.
He did? Because of a little glass factory?
That's absurd.
It's not like he only did things that made sense.
Do you even know that Hyeongi
and Jeonghan's sister are dating?
They're just college friends.
Do you really believe everything he says?
What brings Miss Sena here?
Is Jeonghan's sister the girl who came to our lobby?
Nowadays, Master Hyeongi is the one
waiting in her lobby.
What? Why didn't you tell me that sooner?
Well, I did tell you.
I said he went to the pork stew place
with the in-law's in-law.
(Father)
Don't pick up. I need to drive.
I just worried about my family.
But your family would never approve of me, right?
I'm the bigger headache than you.
I'm a total outcast. Did you know that?
You were born into wealth.
Can you throw it all away for a woman?
I'm sure I can at least afford a truck.
Shall we live like this for life?
What?
Hi, mom.
I'm with Hyeongi right now.
We're collecting glass to save our factory.
Isn't he a sweetie?
I'm home.
Hi. You must be tired.
- What about Jeonghan? / - I came home first.
Is work that busy?
The factory must be doing well.
Good night.
When did you come home?
My gosh.
My baby looks like an angel when she sleeps.
Are you talking about babies again?
What is this?
A gift.
I thought this was you.
Look. I recorded my heartbeat inside.
Surprise.
Wouldn't the baby sleep well
if it hears the mom's heartbeat?
So you bought a baby gift already?
Yes. I want to see our baby as soon as possible.
You always come home late.
You want me to raise the baby by myself?
No.
I'll change diapers, feed, bathe, I'll do it all.
Can I trust you?
I swear.
I swear on my heart.
Okay. Come here.
Aren't you tired from staying up all night?
Not at all.
Gayeong agreed to have a baby.
She's pregnant?
No, not yet.
Gosh, you're such a weirdo.
I never said not to have kids.
It's because it may be hard to raise
a child alone in a foreign land.
- Mom. / - What?
We decided to go 3 years later.
Why?
My exhibition got postponed.
It's a good thing.
Gosh, I'm so happy to hear
that my daughter isn't leaving.
Hey. If you're staying for 3 more years,
shouldn't you find a place to live?
Are you uncomfortable here?
No.
We want to live here until we need a nursery.
Why would you want to live with your mother-in-law?
Why are you standing here?
You should get more sleep.
- I need to eat and go out again. / - What?
You worked all night and you're going back?
It's a little busy.
Don't worry, we have a sleeping room at the factory.
Feed him.
Okay. Do we have rice?
You should have told me sooner.
Anything is fine.
Our servant has the worst job.
You're not much better.
Honey, Jeongbin's up.
My gosh.
You should sleep some more.
I have to go to work.
Did Hyeongi work with you until
early this morning too?
He did all the hard work.
He drove the truck and
moved all those heavy glass bottles.
He didn't get hurt?
I really like him.
Dad.
We were driving around in the truck together
and it was so nice.
He said he wants to
live like that for the rest of our lives.
Oh, my. Isn't that a proposal?
What do you mean?
Honey, don't you remember?
A long time ago,
when we were delivering glass bottles,
you said that to me in the truck.
"Yeongok, can you ride in a truck
with me like this for the rest of your life?"
Don't you remember that?
Aren't you going to work?
Okay, I'll get up.
Where were you last night?
Were you with that girl?
Yes, we worked together all night long.
You told me you weren't going to marry her.
Sena is my sister.
How could I even dream of marrying her?
Why are you getting involved with her
when you know that?
I know that, but...
I can't help it.
Maybe your uncle knows
that you're doing that.
Are you going after Hwagang Glass
because you hate Jeonghan,
or is it because I'm dating their daughter?
Must you start my morning with this nonsense?
Then what's your reason?
What about you?
Do you plan to marry their daughter or something?
I didn't even dream of it,
but your actions are making me
want to do that out of spite.
You know how much money you blow
every time you act out of spite, right?
I think you'll lose some too this time.
You know YB Glass' workers belong to a tough union.
What about it?
If they find out you ordered them
to buy up the raw materials,
they won't stay quiet.
Please don't lose the war to win the battle.
I dropped my pen.
I know this is demeaning
but I have no choice.
After what happened to your father,
I need to bring him anything I can.
Did Sena put you up to this?
She was banned from the building,
so she must be frustrated.
Is this the driver's lounge?
So? You let him kick you out?
Master Hyeongi is the problem.
He confessed to the chairman that he was dating
Hwagang Glass' daughter.
So what happened?
It's the calm before a storm.
Both of them are scary.
Fine. You've done well.
Hello?
I've done well?
Does she mean it's over?
He must really like Jeongbin.
Isn't he afraid of the chairman?
Where are you?
We're starting now,
so prepare the funds.
Isn't it so romantic?
Sitting side-by-side in the truck.
You got married because the truck won you over.
How can you call it romantic?
A corporate heir saying that
makes it so much cooler.
Anyway, this foot massager is really nice.
Isn't it?
Hey, you have a customer.
- I'll go now. / - Okay.
- Hello. / - Hello.
I wanted to look at some beds.
Take your time.
I need several.
Do you do rentals?
Of course.
Everyone rents them now.
See you.
Then...
What do you plan to do?
First, I target the people around the target.
I rented 10 beds
and set up the office.
I just have to take two steps forward now.
Did you look into the land Hwagang Glass owns?
Hwang Jindo is famous in the real estate industry.
He has been after it for 3 years.
It wasn't even that big.
What does he want to do with that land?
He's been buying up all the land in that area.
Are you sure there isn't
a real buyer behind Hwang Jindo?
For example, YB Group.
No way.
Look into it more.
I'll pay you more.
I refuse.
If it really is true, it must be a huge project.
A small fry like me can't even get close to that.
(Hwang Jindo)
The factory is a mess.
If you stop the supply for 3 more days,
they'll give in.
Ms. Han.
Have you been working on
the social contribution fund?
I'm still doing research. I'll submit a report soon.
Okay.
How is Jeonghan's company doing?
Thanks to the recyclable glass,
they can hang in there for 2 more days.
I feel bad that our company is the only one
doing so well.
Don't worry. Hwagang is fine.
Mr. Hwang?
I'm Han Gayeong.
Why did the glass factory owner's daughter-in-law
want to see me?
We refused to sell the land,
so I wondered why you were
scoping it out late at night.
Put yourself in my shoes.
Do you know how much land I bought around it?
I poured in my life's savings.
But...
The owner of this much land won't sell it.
It's been 3 years. Imagine how I feel.
Do you know how many employees they have?
Why are you saying
you want a business to go under?
But this time,
since they can't get the raw materials at all,
they won't have a choice.
How did you know?
Do you know Chairman Jeong Taesu?
Who?
I don't know him.
Yes, you do. He's YB's chairman.
I think I've seen him on the news or something.
Then...
How did you know we couldn't get raw materials?
Hwagang's demise is in my interest.
Naturally, I know what's going on.
Weren't you talking to Chairman Jeong yesterday?
I was talking to the chairman of a conglomerate?
I'm speechless.
If you won't sell the land...
Don't call me again.
(Wifey)
Hello, my beautiful lady.
I just met with Mr. Hwang.
I was curious about that. What did he say?
I asked if he knew Chairman Jeong
and he flipped out.
It is suspicious.
Let's talk at home.
There is more discarded glass, so we can get more.
Good.
Thank goodness you didn't leave.
What would we have done without you?
That's right. Did you at make sure
Hyeongi ate something?
Yes.
What do you think about him as a person?
You must know since you've met him before.
He's a great person.
Above everything else...
Jeongbin likes him.
- But... / - But what?
He told me that it was his group's subsidiary
that blocked our raw material supply.
And he's afraid that they might
break up again over this.
Did you want to see me?
How could you let your son date
someone from a family like that?
I will fix that somehow.
Like he could be fixed.
Let's let him live as he wants.
Sir.
You took all of his shares already.
Do you want to kick him out of the group entirely now?
He was like a child to you.
Stop overreacting.
Set up a meeting with the girl's family.
They will probably be against
this marriage too anyway.
Jeonghan was locked up because of Sena and me.
They would never agree.
So are you saying that you can't do anything?
Must I step in myself again?
I understand, sir.
But why are you suddenly...
Would telling you the reason change anything?
To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?
Chairman Jeong wants to set up a meeting
with the girl's family.
- He does? / - I just can't read him.
Do you know anything?
My hands and feet are tied.
What could I possibly know?
Fine. Bye.
My son is getting married...
But I'm just being the middle man
rather than leading it.
What is the chairman after?
I heard YB is the one who blocked our supply.
Is that true?
Where did you hear that?
I have a friend at a big company too.
Are we going under?
Why would we?
Go wash up.
Let's go eat, shall we?
Let's go eat.
Excuse me.
Who are you?
Are you CEO Yun?
I'm Hyeongi's father.
My apologies for barging in unannounced
but as a father, I couldn't just sit back and watch.
That's why I came.
Go ahead.
I'm a father by name only.
My position in the group is weak,
so I couldn't protect him.
I forced him into an arranged marriage
and made him get a divorce.
The chairman is preparing yet another marriage but...
Why are you telling me this?
I didn't realize it even when Hyeongi lost all of his
shares for fighting back against the chairman.
But I just found out that all of it
was because of your daughter.
So what can I do?
How can I refuse my child?
Do you think that is possible?
Did you forget everything you did to my son
and in-laws?
I know you have ill feelings toward me.
To be honest...
I have done many wrong things.
I was trying hard to survive
and ended up harming you.
Let me take this chance to apologize to you as well.
I may live like this...
But I want my son
to leave this warzone and live a happy life.
So what is it that you want?
The chairman wants to meet your daughter.
So do I.
Are you saying that you want a family meeting?
How about tomorrow night?
I scheduled it for dinner tomorrow.
Okay.
Tell CEO Park to come in.
Sir! Sir!
The raw materials will be delivered right away.
YB's chairman fixed this, right?
I hope Ms. Yun's marriage really happens...
I will notify the workers.
I can't trust CEO Kang.
I don't think
he knows anything about this either.
I should go see what Chairman Jeong is thinking.
He will show his true colors.
What if he is after something else?
What about Jeongbin and Hyeongi?
We have to go up against it first.
Do you have dinner plans tomorrow?
I do not.
Book the place we met Sena's in-laws.
- What is it? / - It's your turn this time.
Are... Are you getting married?
If things go well...
We may get married.
What do you mean?
My uncle gave his permission,
so my father met with yours.
Then why do you look like that?
Because of my uncle.
I don't know what he's scheming.
Okay. I will see you tomorrow.
Chairman Jeong is finally
going to show what he's scheming.
Emily?
Yes, I'm back.
I gave you the money. Why are you back?
I wonder.
Why do you think I came back?
Did Emily Jang check in?
No. We had no new guests check in today.
Please check your reservations.
She stayed with us before, right?
She has not called.
This tastes good.
I am so glad about the raw materials.
You did well, hubby.
Thanks. I'm so tired.
Let's eat and go in.
I will give you a massage.
It seems like working so hard was worth it.
We're closed...
Emily!
-------------------------------------------
Missing Chinese actress Fan BingBing resurfaces with apology for tax fraud - Duration: 0:27.
After vanishing for months, China's top actress Fan Bingbing has resurfaced with an apology
for tax fraud.
Chinese tax authorities on Wednesday confirmed rumors that Fan was secretly detained for
years of tax evasion and she has been fined 129 million U.S. dollars.
Through her social media account, Fan said she accepted responsibility and felt ashamed
of her wrongdoings, begging for everyone's forgiveness.
-------------------------------------------
International Court of Justice orders U.S. to lift re-imposed sanctions on Iran - Duration: 0:47.
The International Court of Justice has ordered the United States to ease sanctions on Iran
for humanitarian reasons.
The decision is a blow to the Trump administration which re-imposed the sanctions after pulling
out of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.
The ruling mandates that Washington does not restrict the export of humanitarian goods,
including food, medicine and aviation safety equipment.
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo rejected the decision, saying the ICJ has no jurisdiction.
He also announced that the U.S. is terminating a 1955 friendship treaty with Iran.
Tehran welcomed the ICJ's ruling, saying it confirmed the illegitimacy and oppressiveness
of the U.S.
-------------------------------------------
失去才知道後悔,想珍惜卻沒機會的星座! - Duration: 3:43.
For more infomation >> 失去才知道後悔,想珍惜卻沒機會的星座! - Duration: 3:43. -------------------------------------------
150 South Koreans heading to North Korea for 10.4 anniversary event - Duration: 2:50.
One-hundred-50 South Koreans are making a three-day visit to the North Korean capital
from today.
The trip is for a joint event organized by the two Koreas to celebrate the 11th anniversary
of their 2007 summit agreement, called the October 4th Declaration.
For the latest, let's connect to our unification ministry correspondent, Oh Jung-hee, on the
line.
Jung-hee, has the delegation left for the North yet?
Mark, yes the delegation left for Pyeongyang from Seoul Air Base about an hour ago.
They're flying into North Korea using the direct air route on the western part of the
Peninsula.
By now, the South Korean delegation may have already landed at Pyeongyang airport.
As you've mentioned, this trip is to celebrate the 11th anniversary of the October 4th Declaration.
The joint celebratory event will be held tomorrow at People's Culture Palace in Pyeongyang.
But besides attending that event, the South Korean delegation has a packed schedule for
the next three days -- touring around some key spots in Pyeongyang, watching North Korean
performances... and most importantly, meeting up with their North Korean counterparts for
talks.
It's expected South Korea's Unification Minister Cho Myoung-gyon could meet up with Ri Son-gwon,
the chairman of the North's reunification committee, for high-level talks.
Take a listen to what he had to say before leaving:
"This is a trip not only by government officials, but also members of the National Assembly,
political parties, regional bodies and civic groups.
We will make this an opportunity to further solidify reconciliation, cooperation and peace
between the two Koreas.
We are not sure if there will be high-level talks, but I expect there will be discussions
on implementing the Pyeongyang Joint Declaration and necessary follow-up measures."
Seoul's Vice Health Minister and Cultural Heritage Administrator are also joining the
delegation, which means that they too could meet their counterparts to discuss medical
and cultural cooperation.
But as the Unification Minister mentioned, the South Korean delegation includes not only
those from the government, but also from the parliament and civic groups that have dealt
with inter-Korean exchanges.
And in a change from past visits, the delegation this time is co-led by the Unification Minister...
and Lee Hae-chan, who's the Chairman of the Roh Moo-hyun Foundation and doubles as the
leader of the ruling Democratic Party.
The Roh Moo-hyun Foundation was set up to commemorate the late former president, who
adopted the October 4th Declaration with then-North Korean leader Kim Jong-il back in 2007.
The late former president's son, Roh Geon-ho, is also making his way to Pyeongyang... which
draws attention to whether the sons of the leaders that adopted the declaration -- Roh
himself and Kim Jong-un -- could share greetings.
Mark.
-------------------------------------------
S. Korea and Japan at odds over warship's "Rising Sun" flag - Duration: 2:14.
South Korea has invited warships from 14 nations to an upcoming naval event, requesting that
each country flies its own national flag as well as South Korea's national flag.
But Japan says it will hoist the Rising Sun flag,... rejecting the host nation's request
to not fly the controversial flag.
Kan Hyeong-woo reports.
South Korea's foreign ministry says the Japanese government is refusing to budge on its plan
to fly the controversial Rising Sun flag at the International Fleet Review,… that's
set to take place next week at a military port on South Korea's Jeju Island.
The Rising Sun flag was used throughout feudal Japan and later officially became a battle
flag for the new imperial Japan.
So countries that have suffered under Japan's brutal colonization, including South Korea,
China and the Philippines, resent it.
For them, the flag is considered an equivalent to the Nazi Flag.
Given the level of strong public sentiment over the matter, Seoul's foreign ministry
and the South Korean Navy have asked Japan's Maritime Self-Defense forces not to hoist
the flag.
But Tokyo has so far rebuffed the request and claims the country's warships are required
by law to fly the Rising Sun flag… with the UN convention on the Law of the Sea allowing
every nation's naval force to fly its own military flag.
But a South Korea-based Japan expert says it would be terribly disrespectful behavior.
"First, flying the Rising Sun flag is diplomatically ill-mannered.
It also completely neglects the host nation's request.
Many people in Japan also see the rising flag as a symbol of invasion.
But the Abe administration continues to distort history and neglect it, leading to situations
like this."
To fight back against what is seen in Seoul as Japan's continuing impudence, a South Korean
lawmaker has even proposed revisions to current regulations to prohibit ships flying the Rising
Sun flag from entering South Korea's territorial waters.
Kan Hyeong-woo, Arirang News.
-------------------------------------------
Commemorating October 4th Declaration anniversary in Pyeongyang - Duration: 1:34.
When the leaders of the two Koreas met for the first time in April, they agreed to hold
joint events on major shared anniversaries.
June 15th couldn't be celebrated due to the lack of preparation time.
But the two Koreas held family reunions marking their National Liberation Day on August 15th...
and are now celebrating October 4th together.
Choi Si-young looks at why today is a significant date for the two Koreas.
In October, 2007,...
South Korea's then-President Roh Moo-hyun made a three-day trip to Pyeongyang... for
a summit with North Korea's then-leader Kim Jong-il.
Their meeting led to the second inter-Korean summit agreement, the October 4th Declaration.
The date that they adopted that declaration has become another major shared anniversary
for the two Koreas in addition to June 15th, the 2000 summit agreement date; and August
15th, the National Liberation Day.
The October 4th Declaration stipulated that the two Koreas build trust, end military hostilities
and work towards permanent peace.
It also mentioned expanding economic cooperation and exchanges in fields from science to culture...
as well as dealing with humanitarian issues like holding reunions for war-torn families.
But after the Roh Moo-hyun administration, Seoul went through two consecutive terms of
conservative presidents... and ten years of icy relations with the North.
Marking October 4th together is one of the steps agreed on at the latest September summit.
Delegations from South and North Korea, not only from the government but from all corners
of society, will attend the event on Friday.
Choi Si-young, Arirang News.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét