Please Subscribe Rani G health & Beauty Tips
-------------------------------------------
Oh my! Bentley has bottom teeth!! [The Return of Superman/2018.09.23] - Duration: 10:22.
(What is he doing with his face on a toy?)
(Babbling)
(He is really excited.)
He babbles now.
(William and Sam get ready to eat.)
- Food. / - I will get you food.
He heard them talk about food.
I like food.
Do you like food?
- Here. / - He likes food indeed.
He is already reaching for the food.
All right. I will give you food.
You need to eat on your own now.
You can do that, right?
William, how will you eat?
I eat well.
Do you simply eat?
- I eat well. / - You eat well.
I eat well.
(Should I eat like this?)
(Bentley gnaws on cucumber.)
He is incredible.
I thought it was a squid.
(William is shocked.)
Isn't Bentley eating well?
He gnaws on food now, right?
(He uses both hands.)
My goodness, Ben.
(Eating)
- Yum, yum. / - He eats everything.
(He eats well on his own.)
Yum, yum, yummy. William, do you want water?
(Clanking)
It's a disaster.
(The food gets thrown to the floor.)
Bentley, is it hard to eat alone?
Children need to learn
- even if they spill food. / - Eating without help
needs to be a habit.
All right. My goodness.
(I will eat your head.)
Don't eat my head.
(Bentley smiles in embarrassment.)
You need to eat without help. You, too.
- Okay. / - Okay.
- I am eating. / - Go ahead.
How does William eat like that?
It's clear he's older.
Did you skip a meal?
(He inhales the food)
Why do you eat like that?
(as if he's starved.)
That's it. He should use a tool.
(Humans need to use tools.)
You should eat a side dish as well.
Look at his mouth.
That's right. Dried laver is the best.
- Children love it. / - Can you open it?
He can't open it.
How would the green monster open it?
It's the color of the green monster.
(Sighing)
- It's hard. / - What?
The Hammington family never gives up.
Don't say you can't do something.
What do you say?
I can do it.
I can do it!
(I will help you today.)
I can do it!
I can do it.
Eat by yourself now, okay?
Ben.
(I can eat.)
(His target is the golden kiwi.)
He got it.
- It's slippery. / - Kiwi is slippery.
(I got you.)
He got it.
Did you see how fast he moved?
Yes. Since it's slippery...
(He succeeds to eat alone.)
- He is incredible. / - You eat so well.
(You know I eat well.)
- Eat one at a time. / - He is happy.
You can chew well.
What are you chewing with?
(Actually...)
Open wide.
You got bottom teeth.
He has teeth! Babies are the cutest then.
He has two bottom teeth.
They let him eat
more types of food.
- He eats apple well. / - He can bite into it.
You chew really well.
(Smiling)
It's sticking out.
(He eats the apple and tomato.)
Apple, tomato, cucumber, golden kiwi,
and even sweet potato.
He doesn't like sweet potato.
(He spits out a big piece.)
Hey.
How cute!
He is excited.
Baby spilled food.
What? Did baby spill food?
- He spilled food. / - For goodness' sake.
My goodness.
He spilled a lot of food.
He spills more than he eats.
(He eats half the food and spills half of them.)
I thought you were eating everything.
You eat half the food and spill half of them.
(It's hard to eat alone.)
William.
(The older son is summoned.)
William will clean up.
- My gosh. / - William,
you are really good at cleaning up.
When you give them a compliment,
children clean up.
Baby, don't spill food.
Are you eating well?
(There is nothing to eat.)
(I knew he would cry.)
- He is out of food. / - My gosh.
He couldn't be sadder.
(William pushes the tray towards him.)
Then...
(Ben stops crying.)
Eat some rice.
(He is a funny baby.)
(There is a rule Bentley established.)
(Without food)
(With food)
(Without food)
It's like magic.
(Without food)
(With food)
How fascinating!
(Ben Phenomenon: Stops crying in the presence of food)
(Ben Phenomenon is science.)
Thumbs up.
Thumbs up.
He thinks his brother is the best.
He is so nice.
(William plays with a ball after breakfast.)
(I want to play with you.)
Ben will walk soon, right?
In a week or two or maybe around next week...
Look at that. My goodness.
(Falling down)
- His face. / - His chin.
Are you okay?
He is okay. My goodness.
He doesn't cry unless he is hungry.
He is easy-going.
It looks like
you will walk soon.
You need a know-how.
In the past,
(Sam brought something.)
William used this.
(What is it?)
There you go.
Gosh, what is that?
Are those baby shoes on adult shoes?
I didn't know such a thing existed.
Are you walking?
(Am I walking?)
- How cute! / - One, two.
- One, two. / - I didn't know
those shoes existed.
(He supports himself with his strong thighs.)
You are walking.
Sam is good with children.
He wants a lot of children.
He plays well with them. He is a good dad.
(Robot Ben makes a right turn.)
Forward.
One, two, three, four.
Salute.
(My mind is blank.)
At ease.
Shall we jump?
Jump.
(Jump.)
One more time. Jump.
(He lands automatically.)
How was it? Was it good?
It was fun, right?
(Collapsing)
You want to walk, right?
Don't worry.
There is another way.
It's a butterfly net.
(How will he use it?)
Give it to me.
He will use food.
(It's Bentley's snack.)
It's what we see in a cartoon.
It makes a cartoon character run.
That's right.
You want to eat it, right? Come here.
(He will bait Bentley with puffed grain snack.)
(Collapsing)
Be careful.
Look at William.
That's right.
(He takes out the puffed grain snack.)
Now that he saw William eat it,
he knows he can do the same.
He knows what to do now.
You can do it.
(Collapsing)
(He falls down.)
Ben.
Since he is only nine months old,
it's hard for him to balance himself.
- He wants to eat it. / - Look at his face.
Look at his face.
Cheer up.
Cheer up?
Cheer up. Cheer up.
(Ben is in a daze.)
There is energy in his eyes.
(I can do it.)
(A shout of determination)
Don't grab it.
My goodness.
Try it.
(I don't think I can do it.)
(Sam gives up and plays a prank.)
Stop it. He will become cross-eyed.
What is it?
(What is this?)
He can smell it.
(Swatting)
He is finally eating it.
You are eating well.
(Give me strength.)
(Sam is picking at the dead skin.)
(Standing up)
He is walking. He is walking.
Wow!
How many steps did you take?
Didn't you take eight steps?
One, two, three, four, five,
6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
(He took 11 steps.)
Are you kidding me?
You set a record.
(You should have given me food first.)
You gained strength from food.
Go.
He isn't even a year old. He's only nine months old.
(He gives a performance to celebrate.)
Bentley is growing up very quickly.
It's almost impossible that a nine-month-old can walk.
Everything he eats gives him strength.
Did you see his thighs?
(Strong)
He is like an MMA fighter.
Bentley is amazing.
(Strong child, Bentley)
-------------------------------------------
దేవి నవరాత్రులు పూజ విధానం 2018 Day 3 Tara Mata - Dasa Mahavidya - Vijayadashami Puja 2018 - Duration: 5:41.
PLEASE LIKE COMMENTS SHARE
-------------------------------------------
GÉMINIS 2019 HORÓSCOPO | PREDICCIONES 2019 | ASTROLOGÍA 2019 4K - Duration: 16:12.
For more infomation >> GÉMINIS 2019 HORÓSCOPO | PREDICCIONES 2019 | ASTROLOGÍA 2019 4K - Duration: 16:12. -------------------------------------------
Young Racer SAVES IT!!! - Duration: 1:48.
- Natasha with her '88 Mustang GT was doing some Test & Tune at the Drag Syndicate season finale. Sept 30th 2018 @ TMP Cayuga.
-------------------------------------------
SIAN "Are you an alien?!" [The Return of Superman/2018.09.23] - Duration: 15:02.
(Meanwhile, Sian sets out to find traces of a UFO.)
(Swallowing)
(Rustling)
I'm scared.
(I'm scared.)
If you're scared, just go back, Sian.
(Something is there!)
Is it his dad again?
(What on earth is going on here?)
- Who's there? / - He's unstoppable.
- What is he doing? / - It just crossed my mind.
- Donggook would be good / - I'm scared.
at running an event planning company.
- Last time, he wore a bear costume. / - Who's there?
I'm scared.
I'm scared.
(10 minutes ago)
(Dad went outside to buy water.)
Okay.
Would it be okay if I change in here?
Yes.
Donggook shouldn't be let outside.
He's always up to something when he goes outside.
Will they get fooled by this alien costume?
(Donggook is like a book of games.)
My goodness.
Looking at Donggook's antics is good for my pregnancy.
He makes me laugh so much.
I will wear these shoes.
(He prepared the shoes this time.)
I should walk with my arms stretched out.
Mom, where do aliens live?
Aren't you scared of aliens?
I'm not scared.
Aliens are my friends.
He's interested in aliens these days.
(Sian practices an alien language daily.)
I want to show him that aliens aren't scary
and that he can be friends with an alien.
I wore a bear costume last time.
When I watched the video,
I learned that my preparations weren't thorough.
My shoes and ring didn't match the costume.
This time, I prepared thoroughly.
I hope Sian falls for it.
He already fell for it.
I'm scared.
Can you see me?
Yes.
- Can you see me? / - Yes.
Only children who are brave and good can see me.
I'm brave.
- Can you see me? / - Yes.
Who are you?
(Who are you, by the way?)
I'm an alien.
He still approaches it.
(He carefully approaches the alien.)
Are you an alien?
Yes, I am.
(He attempts an alien greeting.)
I'm saying hello.
(It's a familiar scene.)
It's from "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial".
You are right.
(They succeeded to communicate.)
♪ From a spaceship ♪
- ♪ An alien appears ♪ / - ♪ An alien appears ♪
- ♪ And says ♪ / - ♪ And says ♪
- ♪ Dibidibi dip ♪ / - ♪ Dibidibi dip ♪
♪ Dibidibi dip, dibidibi dip ♪
- This is hilarious. / - This is how you do it.
- That was sudden. / - It's done in my country.
How do you know about it?
The thing is,
(I practiced to meet an alien.)
I have always known about it.
Why did you come here?
I saw you.
I rode this here.
I saw it in the sky.
I rode this here.
It's too small.
I can get on it.
Aren't you scared of me?
No.
(Sian holds the alien's hand.)
What's your name?
I'm Sian.
- Sian? / - Yes.
My name is Cantarapia.
- Cantarapia? / - Cantarapia.
- It's nice to meet you. / - It's a typical alien name.
Can you see me?
People usually can't see me.
I can see you.
- You have to be smart to see me. / - I am smart.
Do you know what one plus one is?
Yes. It's 11.
Gosh, you sure are smart.
What's 10 plus 10?
1,000.
- Really? / - There is a pattern.
What's 100 plus 5?
105.
What was that?
- There is a pattern. / - You are quite smart.
What's 38,000 plus 28,000?
Stop it already.
(You're asking too many questions.)
- Sian. / - Yes?
Isn't it hot?
- No. / - Of course he's hot.
Would you give me some water?
An alien wants water.
How do you drink water?
I will drink it if you bring it.
Please get me some water.
I will get you some water.
(Sian is off to get water.)
Sian.
If you tell other people, I might disappear.
Don't tell anyone.
Okay.
He kept his secret the last time.
He didn't tell anyone that he met a bear.
What were you doing?
I don't know.
What were you doing?
It's an "emergent".
(He meant to say, "It's an emergency.")
(What is he saying?)
I have to go.
(He is in a hurry.)
My goodness. He is too much in a hurry.
His alien friend is waiting for water.
It's an "emergent".
- What? / - Give me some water.
- Water. / - Water?
(Sua gives him the cameraman's water.)
Here.
I have to go.
Don't go outside.
Why not?
- He needs to go alone. / - That's right.
This is between him and the alien.
It's an "emergent".
(Whatever happened to Sian the sloth?)
(Here he comes.)
It must be a struggle.
Water.
(My alien friend, drink some water.)
Where is the straw?
Straw?
I don't have a straw.
I can't drink without a straw.
I have a small mouth.
(Upon a closer look...)
Why is your mouth so small?
This is how small my mouth is.
(The alien's mouth is very small.)
It's an "emergent" all right.
(Sighing)
- I will bring a straw. / - Give me the water.
Give me the water before you go.
- What? / - Give me the water.
Okay.
(He leaves the water.)
I will put it here.
(He runs for his alien friend.)
He is running
- so passionately. / - He is sprinting.
Why can't he listen to me passionately like that?
(He downs the water.)
He shouldn't drink it all up!
Sian is coming back with a straw.
Why do my feet hurt so badly?
There are pebbles, that's why.
Do you have a straw?
- A straw? / - Yes.
I don't think we have straws.
I will take one outside.
Do you need only one?
Yes. I will take one outside.
(Oh, I forgot.)
Thank you.
He didn't tell anyone about the alien.
Sian would've made a good freedom fighter.
Thank you.
- Where is the water? / - It's right next to you.
(Where did the water go?)
Where is the water?
Who drank all of this?
Didn't you give me an empty bottle?
There was water inside.
You only brought me a straw.
There was water inside.
- There was water inside. / - It's an "emergent".
I'll get you water again.
Bring me some bread too. I'm hungry.
Okay.
(He runs hurriedly with his short legs.)
He must be out of breath. He is running a lot
The alien must be hungry.
- My goodness. / - Snack, bread
and gimbap. My gosh.
Sian is the type of friend
that everyone would want.
(He spreads humanity with his short legs.)
He is so caring.
- What? / - Where did he go?
He disappeared.
Where did he go?
(I didn't tell anyone.)
What should I do?
He went inside it.
(Traces of the alien)
Did he go inside the spaceship?
What should I do?
Alien, where did you go?
(What is this?)
Alien!
(He is the most confused he has been.)
Where did you go?
I brought food.
Alien.
I brought bread.
Where did he go?
(Did he really disappear?)
His face is flushed from the effort.
Gosh, it must be hot.
(He takes a peek.)
Where is the water?
Where were you?
It's here.
It's my nose.
Thank you.
What is this?
(When Sian went to get water...)
- Your nose. / - What?
It's your nose.
- My nose? / - That's right.
His nose fell off.
I'm going to disappear for a second.
(The alien left his nose behind.)
- Did you think was gone? / - Yes.
I went home for a while.
I brought these.
Thank you.
He is nice.
I'm happy to have a friend like you.
(Sian feeds him water with the straw.)
He put the straw
in the alien's small mouth.
Push it in deeper.
He is drinking quickly.
People would think that he is a real alien.
Sian must be amazed by the way he drinks.
You drink well.
He drank quickly thanks to the thick straw.
I have food too.
I have food in this bag.
(He brought food.)
There is gimbap.
- Gimbap? / - Yes.
- Gimbap. / - How do you eat it?
Open wide.
His mouth is too small to eat gimbap.
It's not coming inside.
Maybe it's too big.
I won't be able to eat anything.
(Rustling)
What's small enough...
He took out the pickled radish.
- What is it? / - Pickled radish.
He is eating it like a strand of noodle.
(Sian is a nice boy.)
- It must be sour. / - You can eat the pickled radish.
Your mouth is too small for anything else.
I might not be able to go home
if the cloud disappears.
Will only your nose remain?
Yes.
I will give you my nose as a gift.
Okay.
It shows that we became friends.
That's why I'm giving you my nose.
- Okay. / - It's my nose.
- See you again. / - Okay.
- Promise. / - Bye.
He is so pure.
- We are friends, right? / - Yes.
- Come here. / - This is possible
because Sian is an innocent child.
- Bye. / - Should you listen
to your mom and dad or not?
I should.
- Should you fight? / - No.
- Should you cry? / - No.
Okay.
Eat this before you go home.
Okay. Hold on to my nose. I will come back for it.
Okay.
- Bye. / - Bye.
I will miss you. Bye.
He said, "I will miss you."
I wondered if he would believe it
when I show up in an alien costume.
I don't know if he believed it or not.
Sian, come here.
What is it?
What is he going to ask?
- Come here. Sit down. / - It's his interview.
Sit down.
Sit down.
(What is it?)
He wants to know if Sian believed it.
(Did Sian really believe the alien?)
Where were you earlier when I was gone for a while?
- It's an interrogation. / - Earlier.
- Earlier? / - Yes.
You had something strange. What is it?
It's nothing.
What is it?
It looked a bit like a nose.
A nose.
(Keep calm.)
You are wrong.
I didn't bring back anything.
You went outside earlier
with food such as gimbap and so on.
Why did you take them outside with water?
"Calm down, my heart."
I ate them outside because I was hungry.
- Really? / - He needs to lie.
- You ate them outside. / - He is flustered.
Did you eat them alone?
I didn't eat them alone.
(He sighs.)
Stop asking.
(Laughing)
You have too many secrets these days.
When I was about your age,
I met Cantarapia.
Only the brave and good can see him.
The thing is,
the alien looked
a bit like you.
His eyes looked similar to yours.
It's a secret, okay?
There are many people who have my eyes.
- Okay? / - He believed it.
- He believed it. / - Donggook fooled him.
-------------------------------------------
Naeun X Gunhoo's cute dance performance![The Return of Superman/2018.09.23] - Duration: 12:34.
Let's go in.
Let's go in.
We are home.
- We are home. / - We are home.
We are home.
- We are home. / - We are home.
- Whose house is this? / - We are home.
Whose house is this?
My house.
- Is it your house? / - It's Naeun's?
Naeun has come here often,
but Gunhoo hasn't.
(Where did Naeun go first?)
It's here.
- The refrigerator. / - The freezer.
It's ice cream. Of course.
Grandpa.
It shows that she has been here.
She knows where everything is.
- I will open it for you. / - Who gave it to you?
(She found it right away.)
- Who gave it to you? / - I did.
- It's yours. / - Her grandparents
- must have stocked up for her. / - Goodness.
Naeun, did you know there is ice cream here?
That's why she wanted to hurry inside.
She wanted ice cream.
How does it feel to see the children again?
- They grew up, right? / - They grew up.
Come to Grandpa.
Naeun,
why don't we show Grandpa how Gunhoo walks?
Gunhoo, come here.
Gunhoo, come here.
(I can walk.)
You are good.
You are good.
(They are touched by the way he walks.)
Come to the back.
- Come to the back. / - He can walk well.
(I will end it here.)
- He can walk well, right? / - Yes.
(They are proud that their grandson grew up.)
- He can walk well, right? / - Yes.
Where are you going?
(I will grow up and run soon.)
Your face became gaunt in a few days
from babysitting them.
- Really? / - She worries for her son.
- I will prepare a meal. / - Okay.
Her son is more precious than her grandson.
(She prepares her son's meal.)
- That's right. / - Since he is an athlete,
she must have put in a lot of effort in his meals.
- That's right. / - Dad.
I see that you organized the case better.
Naeun.
Grandpa organized my belongings.
- Shall we look? / - It's changed, right?
(It's Grandpa's No. 1 treasure.)
There are more things now.
It's Grandpa's No. 1 treasure.
It's like a museum
that contains everything
about Park Jooho's life.
He decorated everything himself.
There are video cassettes.
There are even video cassettes?
Gosh, it was taken when Jooho was young.
- Let's go! / - My gosh.
(It's a wild taekwondo practice.)
He has the same face.
(Playful)
He grew up to join the national team.
That's right.
(Naeun inherited the same playfulness.)
Naeun inherited the same playfulness.
It's good that they collected
- those videos. / - I know.
(Naeun takes after her dad.)
I collected these medals for you, Naeun.
Which one do you like best?
- Pick one. / - Pick one.
Pick just one.
- A big one. / - That one?
A big one?
Where is it from?
It's from Switzerland.
You chose gold.
You chose a gold medal.
Do you remember these?
When did I wear them?
You wore them when you were a teenager.
When I was 18 or 19 years old?
Gunhoo, try them on.
(Gunhoo tries on the soccer cleats.)
(Ta-da!)
I wore them and played for the country.
Gunhoo, do you want to be a soccer player?
Gosh, don't do that.
When I think about your past struggles...
Really?
Gunhoo, don't be a soccer player.
You should be one if you want.
It's just my thought.
- What is this? / - Which one?
What is this?
That? Ari.
Ari.
(Is this how it works?)
Is Gunhoo trying it as well?
Turn on the psychedelic light.
(Shining)
(Naeun warms up while looking pretty.)
Turn "Three Bears" on for us.
("Three Bears")
(They're so cute.)
Gunhoo is also dancing while holding on to that.
(You can't leave out cheerful Naeun.)
(The cheerful siblings start a cute performance.)
(The dad bear is fat)
(She dances according to the lyrics.)
(She is cute.)
(He dances horizontally as he keeps to the beat.)
- ♪ Good job ♪ / - Look at Gunhoo.
- What is Gunhoo doing? / - Look at Gunhoo.
Hello.
- Hello. / - Hello.
(If it was good, give us a round of applause.)
Let's do it one more time.
- Ari. / - "Let It Go"?
- Turn "Let It Go" on. / - "Let It Go".
(Cheerful energy gauge)
(Gunhoo is getting ready to start.)
(His cheerful energy is)
(going to explode.)
(I'm cheerful Gunhoo.)
(He's babbling a lot.)
(She shows off the skills she's been practicing.)
(Naeun sings with all her might.)
Oh, my. She's so good.
- She's singing it in English. / - Of course.
(They're happy from the cuteness of the children.)
(Her secret weapon)
(Powerful high notes)
Oh, my.
(The performance of the siblings ended.)
(They get 1,000 points out of 100 points.)
When will we get to see Naeun?
Let's go eat.
Take this meat.
(What did Grandpa prepare for his grandchildren?)
- It's a barbecue. / - Those are eels.
(Eels and ribeyes cooked)
(on a charcoal fire)
(What will we eat today?)
Is it done?
- Are those eels? / - They're eels.
Do you remember when you were in college
and high school?
I ate eels until I got tired of them.
I'd scold you when you didn't want to eat it.
Gunhoo is completely transfixed.
You cooked eels for me whenever I came home.
- It was all for you. / - I was young.
You can play soccer until now thanks to me.
- That's right. / - It's because of these.
It's the best food for stamina.
Look at Gunhoo. He's eating well.
Gunhoo is also eating a lot.
He can even eat eels.
- I want to try that. / - Dad.
We should give them a plate of meat.
- Oh, my. / - She's eating eels.
Naeun is also eating eels well.
It's good.
She's eating well.
- She's eating well. / - Yes.
(She's eating a lot.)
She's never had this before.
(Grandpa, your cooking is the best.)
She knows that her grandpa cooked it deliciously.
It's a very precious night.
Oh, my. She's making a wrap.
(She skillfully starts with a perilla leaf.)
She even knows to add sauce.
(She adds sauce.)
(She made an eel wrap with her small hands.)
I wish she gave that to me.
- Grandpa. / - I'm here.
- He's here. / - Oh, my.
- Grandpa, open your mouth. / - Okay.
Naeun asks for her grandpa instinctively.
It's so good.
Swallow it and eat it.
It's good.
I'm going to eat.
Okay.
Is it good?
It's good.
Son, you should eat a lot before you go.
Do you know how much we think about you?
You only think about raising your own kids.
- It's parental love. / - Of course.
- It's parental love. / - That's right.
Just like she puts her son before her grandchildren.
That's right.
(She puts her son before her grandchildren.)
Make a wrap with this and eat it.
- It's good. / - You only had one meal.
I couldn't even eat one meal.
After eating a meal by his parents,
- it looks like Jooho / - Of course.
is showing a side as a son rather than a dad.
How is your leg injury from last time?
I'm going to join the team training from next week.
I always worry about you
until the 90 minutes end.
After the World Cup,
my heart felt like it stopped beating.
It felt like I lost my mind.
I couldn't feel easy after that.
- I wanted to do better. / - Of course.
I don't feel relieved.
What if Gunhoo says he will play soccer someday?
We can't stop him if he wants to.
But I'm really against it.
Really?
It's not easy to become a member of the national team
and a professional among all those people.
Not even one percent of all the people
who became soccer players could join the national team.
Who do you like better, Grandpa or Grandma?
I like Grandma.
Do you like Grandma?
- What about Grandpa? / - I'm going to leave.
(Sad, happy)
Let's do it again.
Who do you like better? Grandpa or Grandma?
(She's thinking about it.)
(That is...)
I like both of them.
- Yes. / - Yes.
- That's the model answer. / - That's the answer.
- Really? / - Everyone is happy.
- That's good. / - Grandpa, don't be upset.
You have me.
Thank you.
(You also have me.)
Come here. Naeun, sit down.
Naeun, sit down.
- Let's see this. / - It's an old photo album.
(What is this?)
What's this? Is this Jooho?
- It's Gunhoo. / - Is that Gunhoo?
It's your dad.
- Dad? / - Yes.
Does he look like Gunhoo?
It's not Gunhoo. It's Dad.
It's Dad when he was a baby.
Is it Dad?
It's Dad when he was a baby.
What about me?
You weren't born yet.
Is this Gunhoo, then?
It's Dad.
Yeonwoo also said it was him in my baby photos.
- Why is that? / - You're completely alike.
- Really? / - Is this Dad?
Yes, it's your dad.
Is this also Dad?
Good job. Yes, that's your dad.
We used to take this when we played in streams.
That looks nice.
We shouldn't watch this video.
Do Kyungwan is into tents these days.
I don't need a big tent like that.
What?
I just need one big enough for Yeonwoo and me.
- This is how you do it. / - Yes.
I have good memories
of sleeping well when we slept outside in the tent.
I wanted to make memories like that for Naeun.
Naeun.
See what I made.
- Ta-da. / - Look.
(She is surprised.)
- I set up a tent for you. / - Oh, my.
Go inside.
- Go inside. / - There's a tent here.
- I really like this tent. / - Do you?
(He stands upright.)
Gunhoo, do you like it or not?
Gunhoo is also happy today.
Dad, did you make this?
I made this
to sleep here with you.
Will Gunhoo also sleep here?
Of course, Gunhoo will sleep with us.
There's a fly.
Fly, get out.
- "Fly, get out." / - "Fly, get out."
(Get out.)
I don't think the fly understood that.
(Grandpa and Grandma, good night.)
Gunhoo, good night.
(A familiar ringtone)
They will speak German again.
Mama.
- We'll sleep in a tent. / - Mama.
(It's Mom.)
- Mama. / - Oh, my.
It doesn't matter how long they are with their dad.
They get so happy when they see their mom.
Aren't there any mosquitoes there?
We blocked all of the mosquitoes.
(Mom, don't worry.)
It's Mama.
- He loves her. / - It's Mama.
We'll sleep well. Don't worry.
Dad, let's sleep.
Here.
How nice it must be to sleep outside like that.
Naeun.
(Gunhoo will sleep while sprawling.)
I will sleep.
Good night.
Sweet dreams.
- We'll have sweet dreams. / - See you tomorrow.
Goodbye. Good night.
I love you.
Let's play tomorrow.
Come again tomorrow with Mom.
(Naeun, good night.)
-------------------------------------------
Amen! Wir beten mit Jan-Marten | Chair Challenge Jungs | X Factor Deutschland 2018 - Duration: 1:48.
For more infomation >> Amen! Wir beten mit Jan-Marten | Chair Challenge Jungs | X Factor Deutschland 2018 - Duration: 1:48. -------------------------------------------
me talking about spicy ramen for 2 minutes straight 🌶🌶🔥| rollioly - Duration: 2:11.
For more infomation >> me talking about spicy ramen for 2 minutes straight 🌶🌶🔥| rollioly - Duration: 2:11. -------------------------------------------
Did william bring something for Bentley too? [The Return of Superman/2018.09.23] - Duration: 7:50.
William, look here.
"1 for 6 dollars and 2 for 11."
I really like things like that.
Grilled chicken.
Soon, you'll be able to eat it all, Bentley.
You like it too, William.
I think they're headed somewhere.
They must be on a trip. It's a carry-on.
Since we moved,
we decided to take a look around
and check out the new neighborhood.
William, do you know what this is? 7-0-8-0?
Yes.
- 7-0-8-0. / - Over here.
It's karaoke.
(Singing his favorite song)
He's at the age to enjoy singing.
Let's go next time. You can sing then.
How adorable.
Bow to the nice ladies.
(He bows to his neighbors.)
(He gains three fans.)
(Please show us a lot of love and support.)
His fan service is amazing.
Bye.
Hey, William.
They have both pizza and chicken here.
I like pizza.
It's perfect. Let's come next time.
Whether you want pizza or chicken,
we can come here.
There's a lot to see in the neighborhood, right?
Dad, my bag.
What's inside?
Come here and show us.
Come here.
Let's see what's inside.
What did you bring?
What's inside?
- I'll hold it for you. / - Okay.
What's inside? Dolls.
He prepared quite a few things.
(Sunglasses, a doll, ramyeon crackers,)
(water gun and a favorite toy)
You have to wear these.
Are we going to have a snack time?
(Exuding coolness)
How did you know what to bring?
This is for Bentley, right?
Did he bring something for Bentley too?
Is it for him?
Oh, it's for Bentley?
(I'm very cool.)
For you.
(Thank you, William.)
(Crumbling)
Sorry. You're too strong.
Here.
There you go.
(This time, he's careful.)
(Grabbing softly with two hands)
(Gobbling)
(Munching)
There you go.
Your posture is great. Is it good?
(He's great at slumming it.)
Do the yummy dance.
(Do the yummy dance if it's good.)
(Looking adorable)
(Looking deranged)
(Looking traumatized)
(He heads out again with his water gun.)
Who will you shoot next?
How about her?
(He shoots the camera too.)
Shoot me.
(He shoots himself.)
Let's go.
(Do you want to get shot, dear brother?)
(He gets shot while eating.)
Gosh.
Hey, William. They have this here too.
Shall we go there?
Let's go.
- Hello. / - Hello.
- Hi. / - Oh, my.
- Nice to meet you. / - Hello.
- Welcome. / - Hello.
This seems like a hospital.
We were passing by.
I need to remove some dead skin.
Do you offer that service here?
- Yes, it's possible. / - Is that so?
- This way, please. / - Okay.
(What is this place?)
It's a nail salon.
A lot of men go there these days.
(Bentley is fast asleep.)
(Farting)
(Smell attack)
Who farted?
- Who was it? / - Was it her?
- Yes. / - What?
- He's blaming it on her. / - He does that too?
Did I do it?
- Me, too. / - Do you want to do it too?
Yes.
Do you have nail art for children too?
- Yes, it's common. / - Really?
Color my toes, please.
(What will William choose?)
- What will you do? / - A bus.
A bus?
Do you have a bus?
(What is he saying?)
- Oh, that cartoon character. / - Buzz.
- He's asking about Buzz. / - Buzz.
(Do you not have it?)
- This one. / - This one?
- It's Mom's color. / - Pink.
Dad's color.
- Do you want to do it too? / - Yes.
You're laying nice and still.
I'm ready.
Okay.
But will he stay still?
- Softly, please. / - Oh, my.
(He's suppressing the tickle.)
He's really staying still.
William, I've never met anyone like you.
(Looking dainty)
Auntie.
(She begins a pedicure on William.)
This is Dad's color.
Oh, my. He makes the selections.
This is my color.
This is William's color.
This is William's color.
Yes, this is your color.
That's right. It's his favorite color.
How cute.
Do you want this color?
- He likes it. / - No, that's baby's color.
No, a baby color.
- This one? / - No.
No.
That's baby's color.
- What does that mean? / - I'll apply it here.
- It's your shirt's color. / - I see.
Dad's color.
Mom's color.
Okay, I'll do your mom's color too.
This is Uncle's color.
- Sky blue? / - Nana's color.
My color.
So the combination has a meaning.
No. Color.
Dad's color. Baby's color.
Dad's color.
This is William's color.
- That's right. / - It's William's color.
How cute.
Would you like some watermelon, William?
Watermelon?
Yes.
(Shall I take a bite?)
(Fumbling)
(Come to think of it...)
Bentley likes watermelon.
My goodness.
He's talking about Bentley.
He'll put that on hold for a second.
But how nice of him to remember
- his brother. / - Tell me about it.
(I'm sorry, but please take care of this seed.)
He's a very picky customer.
(It's tasty.)
Do you want more?
Bentley.
Ben.
Bentley is sleeping.
Bentley.
"Bentley."
What's going on?
- He's sleeping. / - He woke up.
(What is this smell?)
Was it the smell that woke him or was it William?
- He's ready to eat. / - Here.
(Eat some watermelon, Bentley.)
William is looking after him well.
- I know. / - What were you doing?
(I slept a little.)
What were you doing?
Come here, William. Wait.
- Are my feet pretty? / - Let's see.
Gosh.
-------------------------------------------
এটা না থাকলে আপনার কিছু নেই || Powerful Motivational Video in Bangla. - Duration: 2:03.
For more infomation >> এটা না থাকলে আপনার কিছু নেই || Powerful Motivational Video in Bangla. - Duration: 2:03. -------------------------------------------
[ENG SUB] 181003 Tiffany and Taeyeon on @TiffanyYoung Instagram Live - Duration: 19:17.
Taengoo, hi~
I was texting with Taengoo!
Maybe... Later... Tinkerbell?
You're talking about that, right?
I'll find the lyrics.
This isn't it?
I don't know how to invite someone.
"We can do Live together on this..."
Do it for me, do it for me! How do I do it?
Again, again
Prince isn't here right now...
Tiffany: I'm trying this for the first time!
Tiffany: Put a filter on your face! Put a pretty filter on!
Tiffany: Do you know how to do it?
Tiffany: Do this sparkly one!
Tiffany: I don't like that one!
Tiffany: Hey, do you want to do puppies?
Tiffany: I'm going to be a puppy.
Tiffany: This one is weird.
Taeyeon: Don't we look a little like puppies with faces squished in?
Tiffany: Yeah, we look like Saeromie and Minnie...
Tiffany: Right?
Taeyeon: Or let's do bunnies. Bunnies!
Tiffany: Why do my eyes look this strange?
Taeyeon: You already have big eyes and this filter, it makes your eyes THIS big.
Tiffany: It's gross...
Tiffany: I can do Korean and you can do English.
Tiffany: This is my "Teach You" release commemoration celebration Live and thank you for joining me.
Tiffany: We were talking about "Teach You" but we were also discussing Halloween.
Taeyeon: It will be Halloween soon!
Tiffany: Will you dress up as Jack again?
Taeyeon: I've been waiting for Halloween so I've been thinking about what I should be for Halloween.
Taeyeon: What kind of performance will I need to put on?
Tiffany: Last year was so fun.
Taeyeon: What was I last year? Ah~ Nemo!
Taeyeon: You should've seen my Nemo costume...
Taeyeon: How regrettable.
Tiffany: How regettable.
Tiffany: Hey! Earlier, I thought you were talking about the song so I sang.
Taeyeon: Ah, Tinkerbell? This Halloween I'm thinking of being Tinkerbell.
Taeyeon: But I think I'll be too cold as Tinkerbell.
Tiffany: No, that's okay. It's okay if it's pretty, endure it.
Tiffany: I'm thinking about what I'll be. Don't you think KakaoTalk Neo will suit me?
Taeyeon: That's the right answer. Oh and Edna~
Tiffany: I thought of Edna too.
Tiffany: I look like Edna these days.
Taeyeon: I think it will suit you well.
Tiffany: How is it?
Taeyeon: What? Right now?
Tiffany: In the "Teach You" MV, members appeared...
Taeyeon: Ah~ You're asking me what I thought~
Taeyeon: First of all, it was too funny...
Taeyeon: It was too funny and I should've filmed my reaction!
Tiffany: I know! Next time, I will film it.
Taeyeon: No, I will film myself! I will film it.
Tiffany: Then, I should do this once.
Tiffany: Yuri today. "Weekly Idol", fighting!
Taeyeon: Oh, that's today?!
Tiffany: It was written that it was today.
Taeyeon: I don't even know my own!
Tiffany: That's right.
Tiffany: This is fascinating.
Taeyeon: Isn't it? The world has become so good.
Taeyeon: It's special. World has become so good.
Taeyeon: Where are the comments? Ah, it's here! Ooooh~
Taeyeon: Wait a moment. Why aren't the comments scrolling up?
Tiffany: Stop doing weird filters!
Tiffany: Why is this so natural?
Taeyeon: FANY-YAHHHHHHHHH
Tiffany: If I do that, it will look really funny.
Taeyeon: You already have a big mouth so if it makes your mouth bigger, it will be funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Taeyeon: Oh! This looks like the Annoying Orange!
Tiffany: I'm going to try singing with this.
Tiffany: Hurry and do something pretty. Okay, that's pretty.
Taeyeon: I'm preparing for my concert.
Tiffany: And preparing for Halloween? Taeyeon: There are only 18 days left.
Taeyeon: There are only 18 days left.
Tiffany: You're talking with your eyebrows.
Tiffany: It doesn't matter~
Taeyeon: So I'm working hard rehearsing with the band and Zero has been going to practice with me.
Taeyeon: I'm watching the members' activities.
Taeyeon: I've been watching "Girls for Rest" as it broadcasts.
Tiffany: You'll use this filter from now on, right?
Taeyeon: I said the same thing too! (Makeup artist) Teacher!
Taeyeon: Now that the world has become so good, what should I do? It automatically puts on makeup!
Taeyeon: I said that too!
Tiffany: Isn't this so pretty?
Taeyeon: Doesn't this suit "Lion Heart" well?
Taeyeon: Leopard, leopard!
Tiffany: Don't you have a leopard print blanket or something?
Taeyeon: I don't have leopard, but I have dust!
Tiffany: I saw Zero in person...
Taeyeon: Zero's condition today is...
Tiffany: I saw Prince yesterday. He came after a bath so he was sleeping.
Taeyeon: He must have been tired.
Tiffany: "Zero is a doll." That's right.
Taeyeon: I can't see the comments.
Tiffany: Try pressing your screen.
Tiffany: It doesn't make sense that you can't see it.
Tiffany: I watched Ok ssaem and Sookyung stylist do this and they were able to see them all.
Taeyeon: The comments have stopped. It doesn't scroll up.
Taeyeon: It doesn't go up.
Tiffany: That's strange. Hello.
Tiffany: "Is it Taeyeon?" Yes.
Tiffany: Ah, not me. But below, right here.
Tiffany: It's my friend, Taeyeon.
Tiffany: I think this year passed by especially quickly.
Taeyeon: It's already October! Tiffany: That's right!
Taeyeon: Two months? Three months? There's only two or three months left!
Taeyeon: It's crazy~ Tiffany: Two months!
Taeyeon: It's been a while since I saw Sungjoon oppa...
Tiffany: What is that? I think I see him more often?
Tiffany: I saw him at the shop with Yoona. When oppa was getting his hair done, I was getting a treatment.
Taeyeon: He's a man who takes care of himself.
Tiffany: A man who takes care of himself.
Taeyeon: I like it, I like it.
Tiffany: I'm doing a Live to commemorate "Teach You" with Taeyeon. Thanks to Sungjoon oppa for joining too.
Taeyeon: I think there's a time limit on this. Tiffany: Can't we do more?
Taeyeon: If we do more, maybe the iPhone will burn out.
Taeyeon: Even now, it's sufficiently...
Tiffany: I have tons of chargers beside me right now.
Taeyeon: It's Ariel!
Tiffany: You finally like it now?
Tiffany: I mean, Ariel and Nemo could be neighbours.
Taeyeon: I had Nemo too but Nemo was too round.
Taeyeon: I like this because it's similar to my body size, it's similar to me in height.
Taeyeon: It looks like this. It comes up to here on me. So when I sleep, I sleep like this.
Tiffany: When I go there, I call dibs.
Taeyeon: Hurry and come~
Taeyeon: Zero peed on the duvet again. So I washed the duvet and that's why I don't have it right now.
Tiffany: Zero suddenly made an accident again?
Taeyeon: Zero must have gotten stressed again. I washed the covers so it's over there like that right now.
Tiffany: It suddenly says "Instagram 1:30 remaining"
Taeyeon: How long have you been doing this for?
Tiffany: Me? Started right at 7. I've been doing this for an hour. Daebak!
Taeyeon: This ends after one hour.
Tiffany: We have to say goodbye with a countdown like this?
Taeyeon: Instagram, work a little harder!
Tiffany: You should use that hashtag from now on. Ask Me Anything. AMA.
Taeyeon: Try this!
Taeyeon: I'm asking you to make a heart!
Tiffany: Oh! It's my first time doing this!
Tiffany: Wow, this is how we're filming.
Taeyeon: Please give "Teach You" lots of love~
Tiffany: Please give "Teach You" lots of love. Thank you, Taeyeonnie! Thank you, Zero!
Taeyeon: Fany-yah, be well!
Tiffany: Taeyeon-ah, you're doing well, right?
Taeyeon: Everyone~
-------------------------------------------
Endless Starlight 〜命のキラメキ〜(На русском Rus) - Duration: 3:50.
For more infomation >> Endless Starlight 〜命のキラメキ〜(На русском Rus) - Duration: 3:50. -------------------------------------------
Is Mayonnaise An Instrument?! (MAKING A SONG WITH MAYO) - Duration: 3:23.
an ancient philosophies by the name of patrick star once asked is mayonnaise
and intimacy we're here and guess what today we're answering your question so
Is Mayonnaise An Instrument?! (MAKING A SONG WITH MAYO)
song with mayo, mayo song, mayonnaise song
is mayonnaise an instrument? Is mayo an instrument, is mayonnaise an instrument
making a song with mayo
we're making a song out of mayonnaise there's not much else to explain let's
get into it was that supposed to be it you just
bought yeah I tried to block it Eric put some effects on the blocks and now it
sounds like that and we're about to make a sick melody with this sheep the first
layer tour sandwich is this those those things we're gonna start with the kick
go I like that you do like that and it sounds sound effects they just meet I'm
magic star would be so proud get the lid the lid get the lid the lid
okay so if you're a non-believer that mayonnaise is an instrument I hope we're
changing your mind we just finished the kicks in the snares here's how it sounds
the piper oh it's a bike just without some I need some hi-hat man and the 808
so much
that's what 808 is I'm ripping the Mayo label for a high hat gotta do what you
gotta do oh my god don't hurt it
this is a mayonnaise by the way how it works I took our kick goof and just
looping it a bunch of it's a fast the lining has changed because the Sun is
going down
mayonnaise is an instrument song, is mayonnaise an instrument rap song
is mayonnaise an instrument remix
is mayonnaise an instrument patrick
is mayonnaise and instrument spongebob
-------------------------------------------
Siha prepares an event for his mom with Taegyu ! [The Return of Superman/2018.09.23] - Duration: 15:49.
(Where are the two Bongs going on a sunny day?)
Siha, where did I say we are going today?
We're going to buy Mom a gift.
That's right. Why are we buying Mom a gift?
- Because we like Mom. / - What?
Because we like Mom.
Do you know that Mom went through a lot of
hardships to give birth to you?
- I know. / - That's right.
What should you do, then?
I should thank her.
That's right. You should thank her forever.
Saying thank you is being kind.
That's right. That's how you be kind.
- What should you do? / - Being kind is really amazing.
Even his nostrils are amazing.
This is Mom's first day of working again
after Bonbi was born.
It's a meaningful day.
Siha, what is Mom's name?
Wonji.
Do you know she has another name?
Mom Wonji.
Mom Wonji?
There's another. It's Hasisi Park.
Hasisi Park.
Yes.
When I pick a gift, will you pick one with me?
- Yes. / - You have to do that.
(What did the two Bongs prepare for Mom?)
Fortunately, her first job after her return is
with the junior colleagues from my agency.
I asked for permission
and thought I could do an event there.
It was the perfect timing.
(Dream Note's album cover shoot)
(Wonji is working hard not knowing anything.)
Siha's mom came back as photographer Hasisi Park.
The cameras were sneaked on the scene
under the pretense of shooting behind the scenes.
Will they succeed
in throwing a surprise event for her return?
- Hello. / - That's right.
Hello.
- Hello. / - Good job.
I'll carry this box, so follow me carefully.
- Dad. / - Do you want to help me?
Carry me.
- There's no elevator. / - Oh, my.
He has to carry the box up to the fourth floor.
(He has to climb the stairs to the fourth floor.)
(He plucks up his strength.)
- You're the best. / - Dads are Superman indeed.
(Be quiet. We have to go without Mom knowing.)
(Groaning)
(Whimpering)
(Be quiet.)
I'm so tired.
I don't know what that is, but
it looks really heavy from the look of his arm muscles.
(He clenches his jaw and manages to climb up.)
I'm so exhausted.
Siha, come here. Come here.
(What is inside the box?)
There are a lot of frames here.
Look.
They're all Mom's photos.
Frames? It must have been really heavy.
Wonji is a photographer who takes snapshots of others.
It's unfamiliar for her to have her photo taken.
I printed every photo that has only her in it.
I'm going to exhibit them.
The exhibition title is "Park Wonji".
(Opposite reactions)
This is when you were inside her belly.
My sister was inside her belly.
This is you, not your sister.
My sister came out.
- Did that happen? / - Yes.
So what happened?
(This is how Bonbi was born.)
- She came out and cried. / - Is that what happened?
When was this?
- This is Mom taking photos with her camera. / - Yes.
This is when she returned to work for the first time
- after having you. / - Giving birth is
being brave.
- That's right. / - It's being brave.
You can't give birth without courage.
You're brave to give birth.
Only moms can do that.
The moms of the world.
I'm going to hang every photo of Mom on the wall.
You can put it wherever you want.
Good job.
- Press it. / - He's doing a good job.
Good job.
- Do you see this big one? / - Yes.
I have to take a photo to put in this frame.
Please wait for a moment.
(He's burning with determination.)
Hello, ladies.
- Taegyu. Hello. / - Hello.
You have to be quiet.
Where is the photographer?
- She's inside. / - Is she still working?
- Goodbye. / - Thank you.
- All the best. / - Thank you.
(Honey, wait for me.)
(Peeping)
(He found Wonji.)
(Wonji's lover, Taegyu enters the studio.)
(He approaches her stealthily.)
(He moves behind her so that she won't see him.)
(She turns around suddenly.)
It's amazing to see how she works like that, right?
Of course. I think you're also amazing when you sing.
(He pretends to take photos of the singer.)
(He turns right away.)
It's too obvious.
You're right.
(That was good. Everything was natural.)
(Mission complete)
(He leaves relaxedly.)
I could have gone in like this.
- What's your favorite? / - This one.
- This? Do you like this? / - Yes.
Okay. Got it.
- How is it? / - I like it.
- Do you like it? / - Yes.
- He put up so many. / - Yes.
Her husband is amazing.
This is moving.
This is Mom's first day back at work today.
You should congratulate her and give this flower.
Take this. What do you have to say to Mom?
Congratulations.
Good job. Let's go. I'll take you to her.
- Come to the fourth floor. / - Fourth floor?
- Bring her with you. / - That's why he wore that.
He's dressed as a flower bouquet.
They're going.
(Looking around)
It's his mom.
Mom.
Mom.
"Mom, cheer up. You have Siha."
(Siha is here.)
(I picked this up from somewhere.)
That's so pretty.
(She hugs Siha.)
Mom, congratulations.
- Thank you, Siha. / - Okay.
Siha, where is Dad?
Dad is upstairs.
Be careful.
Where are we going?
- To the fourth floor. / - What is up there?
(Mom, just hold my hand and follow me.)
He's holding his mom's hand and taking her.
He's completing the mission 100 percent.
(Welcome to Gallery Park Wonji.)
I put it up.
(Oh, my.)
- Did you put it up? / - Yes.
(Oh, my. What is this?)
- I put it up. / - Really?
(What do you think?)
I put it up one by one.
- One by one. / - Did you do everything?
Yes.
These are all photos of me.
This is when I'm coming out from your belly.
- Really? / - Yes.
You're right. It's when I'm pregnant.
Bonbi is inside there, right?
Bonbi was inside and came out.
She came out, right?
I put it up.
Give me a kiss.
- I'm so proud of you. / - I put it up.
- She was inside you. / - Dad's not here.
- Where did he go? / - Where did he go?
Where is Dad?
Where is Dad? Where did he go?
I guess he went somewhere.
(What are you doing?)
"Make so much money that we can sleep on it."
- He's a human bouquet. / - Dad.
(You're really amazing.)
(My husband is the best.)
This is the Hasisi Zone.
(This is Hasisi Zone.)
This zone has photos of you taking photos.
And this is the Park Wonji Zone.
This zone has photos of you in your daily life.
(Park Wonji Zone, Shows her daily life as a mom)
Each zone has a meaning.
This is the last.
(Is this not the end?)
- One, two, three. / - One, two, three.
What is that?
- Is that from today? / - Yes.
- He took that just now. / - Oh, my.
- It looks good. / - Did you take it here?
- He took it well. / - I was so surprised.
I didn't know he had that camera
and when he took those photos.
I really liked it.
I was so thankful and moved
that they exhibited my photos like that.
You get really scared when
you get back to work after pregnancy.
You get scared of a lot of things.
It must be moving for her to have them
do that event for her.
You never did an event for me, did you?
- I did. / - What did you do?
I always come home. That's the best event.
It's my fault to mention it.
(They ended the event successfully.)
- Thank you for the food. / - Thank you for the food.
Siha, this is really big.
(It's Siha's favorite, clam soup.)
- Cool it before you eat. / - We'll cut it for you.
Blow to cool it.
Be careful of the shell.
Good job.
- How is it? / - They're clams.
That's right.
(The seafood eating show professional)
- His mouth is full. / - He eats clams very well.
(Bong Siha, the seafood eating show professional)
(While Siha was eating up the clam soup...)
I ate
- everything. / - Really?
Are the clams good?
(He's in love with clams.)
Where did your dad go?
(You surprised me.)
- Oh, my. / - Who is that for?
It's a cake of the camera that you're using.
- Is this a cake? / - Yes.
I sent photos of it to a bakery to make into a cake.
Is it a camera-shaped cake?
- It really is. / - Oh, my.
- I sent the photo. / - Oh, my.
How can you eat that when it looks so amazing?
As a freelancer, there isn't exactly
- a concept of reinstatement. / - You're a freelancer.
It's so nice of you
- to do this for me. / - You feel it now, right?
- Isn't that right? / - It really feels
like I'm getting reinstated officially.
If they cheer for her by her side,
it gives her courage that she can do it.
(Congratulations on your reinstatement)
(Dear Hasisi Park)
- That's right. / - Hasisi Park.
(Happy birthday to you)
Blow on the candles. One more time.
- One more time. / - One last time.
(He blows on the candles.)
- Thank you. / - Congratulations.
Congratulations.
(Dear Mom, congratulations on your reinstatement.)
- It's a meaningful day. / - Eat now.
Eat now.
Let's eat.
Shall we eat? Do you really want to eat it?
(This is the fate of a cake.)
- Stop. / - It's hard to explain.
I'll get you a cake that looks like your mic too.
Don't tell it ahead.
You don't have to do it.
Really? This is hard.
Shouldn't I do it?
This is my present for you.
I won't forgive you if it's like that cup ring.
Cup ring?
(The day he ended their first 48-hour challenge)
(Wonji, I prepared this ring for you.)
(I got you.)
Don't do that. I hate that.
(What is this? You've gone too far.)
Is he making fun of her?
Be careful when you eat.
It must be a real ring this time.
(Business cards with Mom's logo)
He has a good sense when it comes to gifts.
I think I'm going to cry.
(She checks the back of the business card.)
(I can't believe this.)
The print is in white.
What is that?
(Please treat my wife nicely, Husband Taegyu)
"Husband Bong Taegyu."
Can I erase it whenever I give it to people?
That's why I put it in small letters.
Thank you. I can't believe this.
I never even imagined this.
There's a letter.
To Wonji.
He's causing trouble to a lot of men today.
You're dazzling when you take photos.
But sadly, the number of people who request work
from a pregnant photographer decreased.
The situation didn't get better after giving birth.
You have a child, and you're a mom.
Yes, you have a child, and you're a mom.
(Because she's a mother)
When my wife first had Siha,
I worked as my wife's assistant.
I saw her shining brilliantly
when she was taking photos.
I was so worried that her light might fade
unintentionally because of me and our life.
I want to protect her shining self no matter what.
I will continue to cheer and support
the photographer Hasisi Park.
Don't worry about the three of us.
We'll take care of ourselves well.
I love you.
August 10th, 2018.
(He gets emotional.)
Gosh.
(Honey, thank you.)
I felt most apologetic to you
when we had to move when you were pregnant.
The lease was too expensive at that time.
(The lease increased on top of that.)
I didn't have any money at that time.
You sold your studio
and added that money for us to get a house.
(They could pass a crisis with that money.)
I felt so incompetent.
That's so sad.
- Oh, my. / - No, it's enough that
he's sharing his feelings like that.
I'm sure she was comforted enough by that.
After we got married,
I moved into his house and lived with his parents.
I took the deposit of my studio
and added it to the money to get a lease.
The timing coincided perfectly
when I got the deposit from my studio
and the price of the lease increased.
I naturally added the money
to the lease without thinking.
I never even imagined
that he would keep that in his mind.
This reminds me of a lot of things.
You become a family like that.
(A lot of emotions cross their minds.)
- Mom, don't cry. / - Siha, thank you.
Thank you. I won't cry.
- Don't cry. / - Okay.
I'll protect you.
- Thank you. / - Oh, my.
Siha, protect your mom.
They're such a lovely family.
(Don't cry. I'm always here for you.)
-------------------------------------------
Best Snacks for Comic Con - Convention Survival Guide - Duration: 3:15.
what's the best snack to bring to a convention we'll have the answer coming
up
hey guys welcome to dishes and stitches healthier choices for that cosplay
lifestyle and on this channel we bring you healthy tips cosplay tips and tricks
and general life hacks to help you make healthier choices I'm your host Charles
tuck I'm teaching today we're coming to you live from Megacon Tampa Bay so what
is your best snack to bring to a convention usually bars around with me
the nature zone ones those are your favorite ones what is your best snack to
bring to a comic-con convention
that is fantastic what is your favorite snack to bring to a convention I
honestly I don't bring snacks convention I don't bring anything other than myself
in my costume so yeah I don't have sorry do you hang out all day do you pick up
water in water that's about it that's not a bad snack though no what is your
favorite snack to bring to a convention favorite snack I don't even know if I
have one that I necessarily bring if I'm in town I'll just explore whatever's
downtown or around the Convention Center I like to see what the local cuisine is
or even in the convention center just to say I had something from the Convention
Center I'm not really big on if to bring my own snacks or anything like that no
but that's kind of a good idea because then you get different things from
different areas to try forces you to go out and explore and meet the locals and
find good cuisine things like that that's a great tip thank you what is the
best snack that you have that you would bring to a convention like candy touring
stuff or like a bag of chips really nothing much but it's like good enough
so like an easy one to bring with you you don't really want to bring something
like an actual meal
what is the best snack to bring to a convention
it's cliparts all the way as far as I'm concerned it's funny you bring that up
because we did a protein video yeah I hope we went over like different bars to
bring done no these they're fantastic 99 grams protein one of those things you
can eat in about three and a half seconds three and a half second
all right what is watch the bear I know
-------------------------------------------
How to Replace the Motor Line of WEEDO 3d Printer - Duration: 5:12.
Prepare a 2mm wrench, unscrew the bottom plate screws,
and remove the bottom cover
Find the X motor and X switch wires on the motherboard
and unplug them from the interface
Cut the cable tie that secures each line with scissors
Cut the heat shrink tube and remove the motor wire around the magnetic ring
Cut the cable tie which fixed motor cable and switch wire inside the machine
Pull the motor wire out from the bottom of the chassis
Pull out the motor switch cable socket and the motor cable socket
and pull the old line out from the square hole of the motor holder
Pass the new motor wire and switch wire through the square hole of the motor holder
and insert the socket sturdy
Put the motor and switch wires neatly on top of the motor and secure them with a cable tie.
Wrap the loose motor and switch wires
Fix the motor cable and switch wire along the inside of the chassis
Enter the bottom box through the bottom hole of the chassis
Fix the messy line in the bottom plate with a cable tie
Wind the fixed motor wire around the iron ring and pack the heat shrinkable tube
Insert the motor cable and switch cable into the motherboard
Cover the bottom plate and install the screws
Thanks for watching
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét