Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 10, 2018

Waching daily Oct 4 2018

Taengoo, hi~

I was texting with Taengoo!

Maybe... Later... Tinkerbell?

You're talking about that, right?

I'll find the lyrics.

This isn't it?

I don't know how to invite someone.

"We can do Live together on this..."

Do it for me, do it for me! How do I do it?

Again, again

Prince isn't here right now...

Tiffany: I'm trying this for the first time!

Tiffany: Put a filter on your face! Put a pretty filter on!

Tiffany: Do you know how to do it?

Tiffany: Do this sparkly one!

Tiffany: I don't like that one!

Tiffany: Hey, do you want to do puppies?

Tiffany: I'm going to be a puppy.

Tiffany: This one is weird.

Taeyeon: Don't we look a little like puppies with faces squished in?

Tiffany: Yeah, we look like Saeromie and Minnie...

Tiffany: Right?

Taeyeon: Or let's do bunnies. Bunnies!

Tiffany: Why do my eyes look this strange?

Taeyeon: You already have big eyes and this filter, it makes your eyes THIS big.

Tiffany: It's gross...

Tiffany: I can do Korean and you can do English.

Tiffany: This is my "Teach You" release commemoration celebration Live and thank you for joining me.

Tiffany: We were talking about "Teach You" but we were also discussing Halloween.

Taeyeon: It will be Halloween soon!

Tiffany: Will you dress up as Jack again?

Taeyeon: I've been waiting for Halloween so I've been thinking about what I should be for Halloween.

Taeyeon: What kind of performance will I need to put on?

Tiffany: Last year was so fun.

Taeyeon: What was I last year? Ah~ Nemo!

Taeyeon: You should've seen my Nemo costume...

Taeyeon: How regrettable.

Tiffany: How regettable.

Tiffany: Hey! Earlier, I thought you were talking about the song so I sang.

Taeyeon: Ah, Tinkerbell? This Halloween I'm thinking of being Tinkerbell.

Taeyeon: But I think I'll be too cold as Tinkerbell.

Tiffany: No, that's okay. It's okay if it's pretty, endure it.

Tiffany: I'm thinking about what I'll be. Don't you think KakaoTalk Neo will suit me?

Taeyeon: That's the right answer. Oh and Edna~

Tiffany: I thought of Edna too.

Tiffany: I look like Edna these days.

Taeyeon: I think it will suit you well.

Tiffany: How is it?

Taeyeon: What? Right now?

Tiffany: In the "Teach You" MV, members appeared...

Taeyeon: Ah~ You're asking me what I thought~

Taeyeon: First of all, it was too funny...

Taeyeon: It was too funny and I should've filmed my reaction!

Tiffany: I know! Next time, I will film it.

Taeyeon: No, I will film myself! I will film it.

Tiffany: Then, I should do this once.

Tiffany: Yuri today. "Weekly Idol", fighting!

Taeyeon: Oh, that's today?!

Tiffany: It was written that it was today.

Taeyeon: I don't even know my own!

Tiffany: That's right.

Tiffany: This is fascinating.

Taeyeon: Isn't it? The world has become so good.

Taeyeon: It's special. World has become so good.

Taeyeon: Where are the comments? Ah, it's here! Ooooh~

Taeyeon: Wait a moment. Why aren't the comments scrolling up?

Tiffany: Stop doing weird filters!

Tiffany: Why is this so natural?

Taeyeon: FANY-YAHHHHHHHHH

Tiffany: If I do that, it will look really funny.

Taeyeon: You already have a big mouth so if it makes your mouth bigger, it will be funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Taeyeon: Oh! This looks like the Annoying Orange!

Tiffany: I'm going to try singing with this.

Tiffany: Hurry and do something pretty. Okay, that's pretty.

Taeyeon: I'm preparing for my concert.

Tiffany: And preparing for Halloween? Taeyeon: There are only 18 days left.

Taeyeon: There are only 18 days left.

Tiffany: You're talking with your eyebrows.

Tiffany: It doesn't matter~

Taeyeon: So I'm working hard rehearsing with the band and Zero has been going to practice with me.

Taeyeon: I'm watching the members' activities.

Taeyeon: I've been watching "Girls for Rest" as it broadcasts.

Tiffany: You'll use this filter from now on, right?

Taeyeon: I said the same thing too! (Makeup artist) Teacher!

Taeyeon: Now that the world has become so good, what should I do? It automatically puts on makeup!

Taeyeon: I said that too!

Tiffany: Isn't this so pretty?

Taeyeon: Doesn't this suit "Lion Heart" well?

Taeyeon: Leopard, leopard!

Tiffany: Don't you have a leopard print blanket or something?

Taeyeon: I don't have leopard, but I have dust!

Tiffany: I saw Zero in person...

Taeyeon: Zero's condition today is...

Tiffany: I saw Prince yesterday. He came after a bath so he was sleeping.

Taeyeon: He must have been tired.

Tiffany: "Zero is a doll." That's right.

Taeyeon: I can't see the comments.

Tiffany: Try pressing your screen.

Tiffany: It doesn't make sense that you can't see it.

Tiffany: I watched Ok ssaem and Sookyung stylist do this and they were able to see them all.

Taeyeon: The comments have stopped. It doesn't scroll up.

Taeyeon: It doesn't go up.

Tiffany: That's strange. Hello.

Tiffany: "Is it Taeyeon?" Yes.

Tiffany: Ah, not me. But below, right here.

Tiffany: It's my friend, Taeyeon.

Tiffany: I think this year passed by especially quickly.

Taeyeon: It's already October! Tiffany: That's right!

Taeyeon: Two months? Three months? There's only two or three months left!

Taeyeon: It's crazy~ Tiffany: Two months!

Taeyeon: It's been a while since I saw Sungjoon oppa...

Tiffany: What is that? I think I see him more often?

Tiffany: I saw him at the shop with Yoona. When oppa was getting his hair done, I was getting a treatment.

Taeyeon: He's a man who takes care of himself.

Tiffany: A man who takes care of himself.

Taeyeon: I like it, I like it.

Tiffany: I'm doing a Live to commemorate "Teach You" with Taeyeon. Thanks to Sungjoon oppa for joining too.

Taeyeon: I think there's a time limit on this. Tiffany: Can't we do more?

Taeyeon: If we do more, maybe the iPhone will burn out.

Taeyeon: Even now, it's sufficiently...

Tiffany: I have tons of chargers beside me right now.

Taeyeon: It's Ariel!

Tiffany: You finally like it now?

Tiffany: I mean, Ariel and Nemo could be neighbours.

Taeyeon: I had Nemo too but Nemo was too round.

Taeyeon: I like this because it's similar to my body size, it's similar to me in height.

Taeyeon: It looks like this. It comes up to here on me. So when I sleep, I sleep like this.

Tiffany: When I go there, I call dibs.

Taeyeon: Hurry and come~

Taeyeon: Zero peed on the duvet again. So I washed the duvet and that's why I don't have it right now.

Tiffany: Zero suddenly made an accident again?

Taeyeon: Zero must have gotten stressed again. I washed the covers so it's over there like that right now.

Tiffany: It suddenly says "Instagram 1:30 remaining"

Taeyeon: How long have you been doing this for?

Tiffany: Me? Started right at 7. I've been doing this for an hour. Daebak!

Taeyeon: This ends after one hour.

Tiffany: We have to say goodbye with a countdown like this?

Taeyeon: Instagram, work a little harder!

Tiffany: You should use that hashtag from now on. Ask Me Anything. AMA.

Taeyeon: Try this!

Taeyeon: I'm asking you to make a heart!

Tiffany: Oh! It's my first time doing this!

Tiffany: Wow, this is how we're filming.

Taeyeon: Please give "Teach You" lots of love~

Tiffany: Please give "Teach You" lots of love. Thank you, Taeyeonnie! Thank you, Zero!

Taeyeon: Fany-yah, be well!

Tiffany: Taeyeon-ah, you're doing well, right?

Taeyeon: Everyone~

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] 181003 Tiffany and Taeyeon on @TiffanyYoung Instagram Live - Duration: 19:17.

-------------------------------------------

Epic Roof Pool Jump Fail 😱😱💦 Head Crack - Duration: 0:16.

Epic Roof Pool Jump Fail 😱😱💦 Head Crack

For more infomation >> Epic Roof Pool Jump Fail 😱😱💦 Head Crack - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

【CC中文字幕】Smosh:1998與2018的父母大對比👪(PARENTS IN 1998 vs. PARENTS IN 2018) - Duration: 6:14.

For more infomation >> 【CC中文字幕】Smosh:1998與2018的父母大對比👪(PARENTS IN 1998 vs. PARENTS IN 2018) - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Love To The End | 끝까지 사랑 EP.41 [SUB: ENG, CHN/2018.10.03] - Duration: 32:51.

So...

Chairman Jeong's objective

is to make you switch glass factories.

That can't be.

He was concerned about our production,

and it just happened to come up.

Of course.

Why would the chairman of a large corporation

want to use his power over a glass factory?

Why did he meet with you?

He must have had an objective.

Gayeong, he said he would never switch vendors.

Why are you nitpicking?

To be blunt, he cannot be fond of Sena.

What?

We'll go now.

Okay.

Make sure to get the raw materials in 3 days

and supply our bottles on time.

We will.

Why aren't you saying anything?

Chairman Jeong is a really frightening man.

Nothing will be solved by arguing without any support.

We need to fix the problem at hand first.

What do we do if there are no raw materials?

We can gather old glass and melt them down.

I guess we should check all the recycling plants.

Ms. Han, you'll help, right?

Of course.

This is the latest luxury line.

The color and designs look great.

Yes. This came in 1st in the employee survey.

We're developing other colors as well, right?

Show me the samples when they're out.

Yes, I will.

Yes?

Really?

I've been studying glass lately,

so I contacted a friend at YB Glass,

and he says it's a madhouse.

They are buying up all imported raw materials

they don't even need.

Why are they...

They were ordered to do so.

Sorry, but I can't go to the movies tonight.

- I need to go to the factory. / - Why?

There's an emergency because of the raw materials.

I'll go with you.

Let's go.

Yes. I'll be right there.

Why did you come?

I should help in any way I can.

Thanks.

I'm going to meet unregistered importers.

- Go ahead. / - Okay.

Did you call the suppliers?

It's insane because all factories are in need.

Whoever gets there first wins, so let's get moving.

I'll check Uijeongbu first.

- You check Namyangju. / - Okay.

Let's go.

Hello.

Did you come to help too?

Of course. Good luck.

Good luck.

Whose car should I take?

I'll drive a truck if you have one.

I have a truck license.

That would be great. Let's go.

Let's go.

- I'll be right there. / - Okay.

- Tell me. / - YB Glass...

Bought up the raw materials by the chairman's orders.

What good could killing a small factory

like ours do for him?

What is the reason?

It's not like he'd tell me.

We have to find out for ourselves.

We? Look, sir.

You're with YB.

Just gather as much glass as you can today.

Thanks for letting me do that at least.

The factory is a mess.

If you stop the supply for 3 more days,

they'll give in.

That man...

Wait a minute... Hey, you.

Who is he?

I think he's the real estate broker.

I'm worried about Jeonghan's factory.

Nothing is easy in this world

but things keep going badly for them.

Have some tea.

How was lunch with the chairman?

It was great.

He is such a great person.

Sure.

Anyway, maybe I should have taken

the chairman's advice and switched vendors.

It's strange how they became

unable to obtain raw materials

as soon as I refused.

Why are they unable to get raw materials?

Someone is probably buying it all up.

Honey, we haven't visited my father in a while.

You're right.

Shall we go tomorrow?

My father's busy.

Why don't we drop by now?

Hello, father. Have you eaten yet?

Yes, of course.

I guess Hyeongi isn't home yet?

Shall we play go?

- Let's go to my study. / - Okay.

Wait a minute. Let me talk to my father first.

Sure.

- I'll wait inside. / - Okay.

Are you using your husband to come here

because I banned you from coming to the company?

Did the chairman block the raw material supply

for Hwagang Glass?

Raw materials?

You don't know anything.

Did you father-in-law hear something?

He told him to switch glass factories.

He did? Because of a little glass factory?

That's absurd.

It's not like he only did things that made sense.

Do you even know that Hyeongi

and Jeonghan's sister are dating?

They're just college friends.

Do you really believe everything he says?

What brings Miss Sena here?

Is Jeonghan's sister the girl who came to our lobby?

Nowadays, Master Hyeongi is the one

waiting in her lobby.

What? Why didn't you tell me that sooner?

Well, I did tell you.

I said he went to the pork stew place

with the in-law's in-law.

(Father)

Don't pick up. I need to drive.

I just worried about my family.

But your family would never approve of me, right?

I'm the bigger headache than you.

I'm a total outcast. Did you know that?

You were born into wealth.

Can you throw it all away for a woman?

I'm sure I can at least afford a truck.

Shall we live like this for life?

What?

Hi, mom.

I'm with Hyeongi right now.

We're collecting glass to save our factory.

Isn't he a sweetie?

I'm home.

Hi. You must be tired.

- What about Jeonghan? / - I came home first.

Is work that busy?

The factory must be doing well.

Good night.

When did you come home?

My gosh.

My baby looks like an angel when she sleeps.

Are you talking about babies again?

What is this?

A gift.

I thought this was you.

Look. I recorded my heartbeat inside.

Surprise.

Wouldn't the baby sleep well

if it hears the mom's heartbeat?

So you bought a baby gift already?

Yes. I want to see our baby as soon as possible.

You always come home late.

You want me to raise the baby by myself?

No.

I'll change diapers, feed, bathe, I'll do it all.

Can I trust you?

I swear.

I swear on my heart.

Okay. Come here.

Aren't you tired from staying up all night?

Not at all.

Gayeong agreed to have a baby.

She's pregnant?

No, not yet.

Gosh, you're such a weirdo.

I never said not to have kids.

It's because it may be hard to raise

a child alone in a foreign land.

- Mom. / - What?

We decided to go 3 years later.

Why?

My exhibition got postponed.

It's a good thing.

Gosh, I'm so happy to hear

that my daughter isn't leaving.

Hey. If you're staying for 3 more years,

shouldn't you find a place to live?

Are you uncomfortable here?

No.

We want to live here until we need a nursery.

Why would you want to live with your mother-in-law?

Why are you standing here?

You should get more sleep.

- I need to eat and go out again. / - What?

You worked all night and you're going back?

It's a little busy.

Don't worry, we have a sleeping room at the factory.

Feed him.

Okay. Do we have rice?

You should have told me sooner.

Anything is fine.

Our servant has the worst job.

You're not much better.

Honey, Jeongbin's up.

My gosh.

You should sleep some more.

I have to go to work.

Did Hyeongi work with you until

early this morning too?

He did all the hard work.

He drove the truck and

moved all those heavy glass bottles.

He didn't get hurt?

I really like him.

Dad.

We were driving around in the truck together

and it was so nice.

He said he wants to

live like that for the rest of our lives.

Oh, my. Isn't that a proposal?

What do you mean?

Honey, don't you remember?

A long time ago,

when we were delivering glass bottles,

you said that to me in the truck.

"Yeongok, can you ride in a truck

with me like this for the rest of your life?"

Don't you remember that?

Aren't you going to work?

Okay, I'll get up.

Where were you last night?

Were you with that girl?

Yes, we worked together all night long.

You told me you weren't going to marry her.

Sena is my sister.

How could I even dream of marrying her?

Why are you getting involved with her

when you know that?

I know that, but...

I can't help it.

Maybe your uncle knows

that you're doing that.

Are you going after Hwagang Glass

because you hate Jeonghan,

or is it because I'm dating their daughter?

Must you start my morning with this nonsense?

Then what's your reason?

What about you?

Do you plan to marry their daughter or something?

I didn't even dream of it,

but your actions are making me

want to do that out of spite.

You know how much money you blow

every time you act out of spite, right?

I think you'll lose some too this time.

You know YB Glass' workers belong to a tough union.

What about it?

If they find out you ordered them

to buy up the raw materials,

they won't stay quiet.

Please don't lose the war to win the battle.

I dropped my pen.

I know this is demeaning

but I have no choice.

After what happened to your father,

I need to bring him anything I can.

Did Sena put you up to this?

She was banned from the building,

so she must be frustrated.

Is this the driver's lounge?

So? You let him kick you out?

Master Hyeongi is the problem.

He confessed to the chairman that he was dating

Hwagang Glass' daughter.

So what happened?

It's the calm before a storm.

Both of them are scary.

Fine. You've done well.

Hello?

I've done well?

Does she mean it's over?

He must really like Jeongbin.

Isn't he afraid of the chairman?

Where are you?

We're starting now,

so prepare the funds.

Isn't it so romantic?

Sitting side-by-side in the truck.

You got married because the truck won you over.

How can you call it romantic?

A corporate heir saying that

makes it so much cooler.

Anyway, this foot massager is really nice.

Isn't it?

Hey, you have a customer.

- I'll go now. / - Okay.

- Hello. / - Hello.

I wanted to look at some beds.

Take your time.

I need several.

Do you do rentals?

Of course.

Everyone rents them now.

See you.

Then...

What do you plan to do?

First, I target the people around the target.

I rented 10 beds

and set up the office.

I just have to take two steps forward now.

Did you look into the land Hwagang Glass owns?

Hwang Jindo is famous in the real estate industry.

He has been after it for 3 years.

It wasn't even that big.

What does he want to do with that land?

He's been buying up all the land in that area.

Are you sure there isn't

a real buyer behind Hwang Jindo?

For example, YB Group.

No way.

Look into it more.

I'll pay you more.

I refuse.

If it really is true, it must be a huge project.

A small fry like me can't even get close to that.

(Hwang Jindo)

The factory is a mess.

If you stop the supply for 3 more days,

they'll give in.

Ms. Han.

Have you been working on

the social contribution fund?

I'm still doing research. I'll submit a report soon.

Okay.

How is Jeonghan's company doing?

Thanks to the recyclable glass,

they can hang in there for 2 more days.

I feel bad that our company is the only one

doing so well.

Don't worry. Hwagang is fine.

Mr. Hwang?

I'm Han Gayeong.

Why did the glass factory owner's daughter-in-law

want to see me?

We refused to sell the land,

so I wondered why you were

scoping it out late at night.

Put yourself in my shoes.

Do you know how much land I bought around it?

I poured in my life's savings.

But...

The owner of this much land won't sell it.

It's been 3 years. Imagine how I feel.

Do you know how many employees they have?

Why are you saying

you want a business to go under?

But this time,

since they can't get the raw materials at all,

they won't have a choice.

How did you know?

Do you know Chairman Jeong Taesu?

Who?

I don't know him.

Yes, you do. He's YB's chairman.

I think I've seen him on the news or something.

Then...

How did you know we couldn't get raw materials?

Hwagang's demise is in my interest.

Naturally, I know what's going on.

Weren't you talking to Chairman Jeong yesterday?

I was talking to the chairman of a conglomerate?

I'm speechless.

If you won't sell the land...

Don't call me again.

(Wifey)

Hello, my beautiful lady.

I just met with Mr. Hwang.

I was curious about that. What did he say?

I asked if he knew Chairman Jeong

and he flipped out.

It is suspicious.

Let's talk at home.

There is more discarded glass, so we can get more.

Good.

Thank goodness you didn't leave.

What would we have done without you?

That's right. Did you at make sure

Hyeongi ate something?

Yes.

What do you think about him as a person?

You must know since you've met him before.

He's a great person.

Above everything else...

Jeongbin likes him.

- But... / - But what?

He told me that it was his group's subsidiary

that blocked our raw material supply.

And he's afraid that they might

break up again over this.

Did you want to see me?

How could you let your son date

someone from a family like that?

I will fix that somehow.

Like he could be fixed.

Let's let him live as he wants.

Sir.

You took all of his shares already.

Do you want to kick him out of the group entirely now?

He was like a child to you.

Stop overreacting.

Set up a meeting with the girl's family.

They will probably be against

this marriage too anyway.

Jeonghan was locked up because of Sena and me.

They would never agree.

So are you saying that you can't do anything?

Must I step in myself again?

I understand, sir.

But why are you suddenly...

Would telling you the reason change anything?

To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?

Chairman Jeong wants to set up a meeting

with the girl's family.

- He does? / - I just can't read him.

Do you know anything?

My hands and feet are tied.

What could I possibly know?

Fine. Bye.

My son is getting married...

But I'm just being the middle man

rather than leading it.

What is the chairman after?

I heard YB is the one who blocked our supply.

Is that true?

Where did you hear that?

I have a friend at a big company too.

Are we going under?

Why would we?

Go wash up.

Let's go eat, shall we?

Let's go eat.

Excuse me.

Who are you?

Are you CEO Yun?

I'm Hyeongi's father.

My apologies for barging in unannounced

but as a father, I couldn't just sit back and watch.

That's why I came.

Go ahead.

I'm a father by name only.

My position in the group is weak,

so I couldn't protect him.

I forced him into an arranged marriage

and made him get a divorce.

The chairman is preparing yet another marriage but...

Why are you telling me this?

I didn't realize it even when Hyeongi lost all of his

shares for fighting back against the chairman.

But I just found out that all of it

was because of your daughter.

So what can I do?

How can I refuse my child?

Do you think that is possible?

Did you forget everything you did to my son

and in-laws?

I know you have ill feelings toward me.

To be honest...

I have done many wrong things.

I was trying hard to survive

and ended up harming you.

Let me take this chance to apologize to you as well.

I may live like this...

But I want my son

to leave this warzone and live a happy life.

So what is it that you want?

The chairman wants to meet your daughter.

So do I.

Are you saying that you want a family meeting?

How about tomorrow night?

I scheduled it for dinner tomorrow.

Okay.

Tell CEO Park to come in.

Sir! Sir!

The raw materials will be delivered right away.

YB's chairman fixed this, right?

I hope Ms. Yun's marriage really happens...

I will notify the workers.

I can't trust CEO Kang.

I don't think

he knows anything about this either.

I should go see what Chairman Jeong is thinking.

He will show his true colors.

What if he is after something else?

What about Jeongbin and Hyeongi?

We have to go up against it first.

Do you have dinner plans tomorrow?

I do not.

Book the place we met Sena's in-laws.

- What is it? / - It's your turn this time.

Are... Are you getting married?

If things go well...

We may get married.

What do you mean?

My uncle gave his permission,

so my father met with yours.

Then why do you look like that?

Because of my uncle.

I don't know what he's scheming.

Okay. I will see you tomorrow.

Chairman Jeong is finally

going to show what he's scheming.

Emily?

Yes, I'm back.

I gave you the money. Why are you back?

I wonder.

Why do you think I came back?

Did Emily Jang check in?

No. We had no new guests check in today.

Please check your reservations.

She stayed with us before, right?

She has not called.

This tastes good.

I am so glad about the raw materials.

You did well, hubby.

Thanks. I'm so tired.

Let's eat and go in.

I will give you a massage.

It seems like working so hard was worth it.

We're closed...

Emily!

For more infomation >> Love To The End | 끝까지 사랑 EP.41 [SUB: ENG, CHN/2018.10.03] - Duration: 32:51.

-------------------------------------------

TIẾT LỘ bí mật công dụng của nanh heo rừng | nanh heo xịn 0899998198 - Duration: 13:25.

For more infomation >> TIẾT LỘ bí mật công dụng của nanh heo rừng | nanh heo xịn 0899998198 - Duration: 13:25.

-------------------------------------------

9-1-1 2x04 Promo #2 "Awful People" (HD) - Duration: 0:31.

911, what is your emergency?

Will you marry me?

Of course I'll marry--

Daniel!

Keep hanging in there.

We will get you out.

We have to get her to the hospital.

Let's go, let's go!

Daniel, can you hear me?

Daniel?

NARRATOR: "9-1-1," all new, Monday on Fox.

For more infomation >> 9-1-1 2x04 Promo #2 "Awful People" (HD) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

REAGINDO: TNT BOYS - LISTEN (BEYONCE COVER REACT) - Duration: 8:30.

Hello everybody, How are you all? Welcome to the Reação Imediata. Click the liked and leave your comment.

Follow us on Instagram, the link is in the description of this video and all the others on the channel.

And what will be our reaction today, my love?

This time we'll bring another reaction from TNT BOYS.

With a version of the Beyoncé song: Listen.

We had many requests, and we decided to bring them to our brothers in the Philippines.

These kids are so talented that we've practically transformed their fans.

-They are very talented. -These kids are so talented that we've practically transformed their fans.

Anyway we talk more during the course of this video and we are go to the most important.

Let's react !!!

Wow, that's great...

I found it very cool how he interpreted it, using his little hand, very cute ...

Yes.

It is impossible not to be enchanted by these children.

The cool thing is that he works hard at ...

-Into do vibrato. -Into do vibrato.

Very cool from his vibrato work.

-Look, Bocca Chiusa. -Yes.

Very cool and I think they are working more the voice of the region of the chest and the region of mask.

-Yes. -Very cool and I think they are working more the voice of the region of the chest and the region of mask.

-They are not raising the note yet. -Not yet.

It's a half-mixed voice.

-Work a lot here and here. -Yes.

Now went up.

Now it's here ... Voice in the head region.

Now they are on the high notes.

They are great on the high notes.

Remembering that our breaks are due to copyright and we can not get away from it.

If we do not pause, we run the risk of the video being blocked and even removed.

True, very well remembered.

When he climbs leave up the voice nasal.

Yes.

Drive (technique)

Until the moment I didn't see them abusing the melismas.

Yes, I did not see either,

but I saw that one of them used the drive technique,

something that is so complicated, but they succeed because they are very talented.

When doing this drive technique, you have to be careful,

because if the person does not have ...

The domain.

Yes, you do not have the domain, it can harm until ...

It can hurt and get something very ugly.

Yes.

Look, melisma.

It seems to me that he has a heavier voice.

I had this impression.

I think his voice is more open,

and the other has a more velvety voice ...

-Each one has a very characteristic timbre. -Yes.

He also knows how to switch to the drive (technique)

Certainly

Look at this.

We can talk a little about this ...

You all may notice that the voice of the three of them is well banded.

And what can I say about it?

The impression you give me is that they are on the same note,

but each one in your region.

And it does not give me the impression that they are in different octaves.

They sound alike to me as if it were just a person singing.

Yes.

Gee.

It's very cool this duel of voices.

Very cool, just as they play the song, one staring at the other,

they express themselves with the body too.

It's not just in the voice.

One sends the message and the other responds.

There is an exchange of answers there.

I find it interesting how they stare at it during the singing.

They have a firmness and certainty of what they do.

Surely that is clear.

Attitude when singing.

Here it is.

Very beautiful...

And I thought that in the end someone was in a different octave.

It is precisely this, we can now say, the impression we had,

someone there was in an octave different from the other.

What gives the feeling of one note above the other,

the same note only in different positions.

Same note in different octaves.

That, perfect.

But this is our opinion,

can comment and if there was any information missing, you can comment that we read all the comments.

If you have reached the end of this video and you have not yet signed up, sign up,

click the notifications and click the liked that helps a lot our channel.

And in the description of this video and all the others is the link of our Instagram.

We hope you all enjoyed this video and see you in the next reaction.

All right, so Tchau (Goodbye)

For more infomation >> REAGINDO: TNT BOYS - LISTEN (BEYONCE COVER REACT) - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

Mines and explosives being removed in jointly-designated area inside DMZ - Duration: 2:05.

South Korea has started an operation to clear mines from the Demilitarized Zone.

It's all part of implementing the recently-signed comprehensive military agreement between Seoul

and Pyeongyang.

After completing that task,.. the two sides will work together to recover war remains

in the area.

Park Ji-won reports.

This place is located just one kilometer from the Military Demarcation Line, that divides

South and North Korea.

Here, on the southern side of the DMZ,... it's so close to the MDL that some North Korean

guard posts are visible.

Arrowhead Hill,.. or Hwasalmori Goji in Korean was jointly chosen by the two Koreas,... to

conduct the war remains recovery project,... as one of the fiercest battles of the Korean

War took place here.

Wearing helmets and bulletproof vests, as well as other protective gear,.. military

personnel are now working on mine detection and clearance.

"We will perfectly perform the mine sweeping and road construction for the joint recovery

of war remains with North Korea."

The mine removal operation will run through November 30th,... and a 12-meter-wide road

will be constructed to link the South and North Korean side by the end of this year,...

to help facilitate the project.

"I am now inside the demilitarized zone, and after the mines from this area are safely

removed, and other necessary preparatory work is done, the first-ever joint recovery of

war remains by South and North Korea can kick off in April next year."

As a pilot program, the two Koreas agreed to run the joint recovery of war remains from

April to October next year,... hoping it could lead to a series of further joint recovery

projects in other areas of the DMZ.

It is estimated that during the Korean War, around ten thousand South Korean troops, and

two thousand U.S. troops, were killed in the DMZ alone.

Park Ji-won, Arirang News, Cheorwon.

For more infomation >> Mines and explosives being removed in jointly-designated area inside DMZ - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

South Korea on alert as Typhoon Kong-rey brings heavy showers to Jeju and southern regions _ 100418 - Duration: 1:51.

Good morning.

South Korea is on alert as Typhoon Kong-rey is forecast to sweep the Korean Peninsula,

affecting Jeju Island and the southern regions from tonight.

The typhoon will pass close to Okinawa in Japan on Thursday night but it could change

course and head for the Korean Peninsula.

People are advised to stay on high alert.

Jeju and the southern regions will be hit by torrential rainfall until Saturday, up

to 700 millimeters of rain will fall on the island.

Seoul will see heavy showers from Friday evening all through Saturday.

Today, though, is forecast to be another fine autumn day for most parts with some cloud

coverage while Jeju and Busan will start to see showers from the evening.

Highs will be in the mid-twenties leading to wide gaps in most regions, Seoul and Daejeon

will reach 25 degrees Celsius.

The entire nation will be affected by Typhoon Kong-rey into Saturday, Sunday is forecast

to be dry and bright but expect cooler temperatures to set in.

That's Korea for you and here's the international weather for viewers around the world.

For more infomation >> South Korea on alert as Typhoon Kong-rey brings heavy showers to Jeju and southern regions _ 100418 - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo 'very happy' to return to North Korea - Duration: 2:17.

Our top story this morning...

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says he's optimistic his planned visit to the North

Korean capital this weekend will lay the groundwork for a second summit between the leaders of

the two sides.

Lee Seung-jae starts us off.

"Very happy."

Those were the words U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo used to describe how he feels

about his return to North Korea this weekend to continue denuclearization talks with the

regime.

During a news conference at the State Department on Wednesday,... the top U.S. diplomat said

he was "very happy to be going back to get another chance to continue to advance the

commitment" that the leaders of North Korea and the U.S. made back in their June summit

in Singapore.

Pompeo also expressed optimism about the process that's underway.

"I'm optimistic that we'll come away from that with better understandings, deeper progress,

and a plan forward"

Pompeo declined to comment on recent negative signals from the North,... including complaints

about Washington's apparent reluctance to agree to a declaration to end the Korean War

without major concessions.

This comes after North Korea's foreign minister Ri Yong-ho said last weekend,... there was

"no way" the regime would disarm first without seeing trust-building measures from the U.S.

Pompeo also brushed aside suggestions there's a difference of opinion between himself and

President Trump,... over a timeline for North Korea to ditch its nuclear program.

Just last month,... Pompeo expressed hope there would be major North Korean disarmament

by the end of Trump's first term in January 2021,... but a week later...

President Trump said he did not have a timeframe.

Pompeo stressed that in the meantime,... international sanctions have to remain in place on North

Korea,... and added there was unanimous support for the continued sanctions at the recent

UN General Assembly.

Pompeo's fourth trip to the North Korean capital on Sunday,... will be all the more important,...

as the U.S. Special Representative for North Korea,... Stephen Biegun will make his first

trip there, as well.

Lee Seung-jae, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo 'very happy' to return to North Korea - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

পাগল কিভাবে সাত আকাশে প্রবেশ করল || Pagol Kibhabe Sat Akase Provesh Korlo || Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> পাগল কিভাবে সাত আকাশে প্রবেশ করল || Pagol Kibhabe Sat Akase Provesh Korlo || Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Via Vallen - Gombal [REMIX] - Duration: 4:40.

For more infomation >> Via Vallen - Gombal [REMIX] - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Siha prepares an event for his mom with Taegyu ! [The Return of Superman/2018.09.23] - Duration: 15:49.

(Where are the two Bongs going on a sunny day?)

Siha, where did I say we are going today?

We're going to buy Mom a gift.

That's right. Why are we buying Mom a gift?

- Because we like Mom. / - What?

Because we like Mom.

Do you know that Mom went through a lot of

hardships to give birth to you?

- I know. / - That's right.

What should you do, then?

I should thank her.

That's right. You should thank her forever.

Saying thank you is being kind.

That's right. That's how you be kind.

- What should you do? / - Being kind is really amazing.

Even his nostrils are amazing.

This is Mom's first day of working again

after Bonbi was born.

It's a meaningful day.

Siha, what is Mom's name?

Wonji.

Do you know she has another name?

Mom Wonji.

Mom Wonji?

There's another. It's Hasisi Park.

Hasisi Park.

Yes.

When I pick a gift, will you pick one with me?

- Yes. / - You have to do that.

(What did the two Bongs prepare for Mom?)

Fortunately, her first job after her return is

with the junior colleagues from my agency.

I asked for permission

and thought I could do an event there.

It was the perfect timing.

(Dream Note's album cover shoot)

(Wonji is working hard not knowing anything.)

Siha's mom came back as photographer Hasisi Park.

The cameras were sneaked on the scene

under the pretense of shooting behind the scenes.

Will they succeed

in throwing a surprise event for her return?

- Hello. / - That's right.

Hello.

- Hello. / - Good job.

I'll carry this box, so follow me carefully.

- Dad. / - Do you want to help me?

Carry me.

- There's no elevator. / - Oh, my.

He has to carry the box up to the fourth floor.

(He has to climb the stairs to the fourth floor.)

(He plucks up his strength.)

- You're the best. / - Dads are Superman indeed.

(Be quiet. We have to go without Mom knowing.)

(Groaning)

(Whimpering)

(Be quiet.)

I'm so tired.

I don't know what that is, but

it looks really heavy from the look of his arm muscles.

(He clenches his jaw and manages to climb up.)

I'm so exhausted.

Siha, come here. Come here.

(What is inside the box?)

There are a lot of frames here.

Look.

They're all Mom's photos.

Frames? It must have been really heavy.

Wonji is a photographer who takes snapshots of others.

It's unfamiliar for her to have her photo taken.

I printed every photo that has only her in it.

I'm going to exhibit them.

The exhibition title is "Park Wonji".

(Opposite reactions)

This is when you were inside her belly.

My sister was inside her belly.

This is you, not your sister.

My sister came out.

- Did that happen? / - Yes.

So what happened?

(This is how Bonbi was born.)

- She came out and cried. / - Is that what happened?

When was this?

- This is Mom taking photos with her camera. / - Yes.

This is when she returned to work for the first time

- after having you. / - Giving birth is

being brave.

- That's right. / - It's being brave.

You can't give birth without courage.

You're brave to give birth.

Only moms can do that.

The moms of the world.

I'm going to hang every photo of Mom on the wall.

You can put it wherever you want.

Good job.

- Press it. / - He's doing a good job.

Good job.

- Do you see this big one? / - Yes.

I have to take a photo to put in this frame.

Please wait for a moment.

(He's burning with determination.)

Hello, ladies.

- Taegyu. Hello. / - Hello.

You have to be quiet.

Where is the photographer?

- She's inside. / - Is she still working?

- Goodbye. / - Thank you.

- All the best. / - Thank you.

(Honey, wait for me.)

(Peeping)

(He found Wonji.)

(Wonji's lover, Taegyu enters the studio.)

(He approaches her stealthily.)

(He moves behind her so that she won't see him.)

(She turns around suddenly.)

It's amazing to see how she works like that, right?

Of course. I think you're also amazing when you sing.

(He pretends to take photos of the singer.)

(He turns right away.)

It's too obvious.

You're right.

(That was good. Everything was natural.)

(Mission complete)

(He leaves relaxedly.)

I could have gone in like this.

- What's your favorite? / - This one.

- This? Do you like this? / - Yes.

Okay. Got it.

- How is it? / - I like it.

- Do you like it? / - Yes.

- He put up so many. / - Yes.

Her husband is amazing.

This is moving.

This is Mom's first day back at work today.

You should congratulate her and give this flower.

Take this. What do you have to say to Mom?

Congratulations.

Good job. Let's go. I'll take you to her.

- Come to the fourth floor. / - Fourth floor?

- Bring her with you. / - That's why he wore that.

He's dressed as a flower bouquet.

They're going.

(Looking around)

It's his mom.

Mom.

Mom.

"Mom, cheer up. You have Siha."

(Siha is here.)

(I picked this up from somewhere.)

That's so pretty.

(She hugs Siha.)

Mom, congratulations.

- Thank you, Siha. / - Okay.

Siha, where is Dad?

Dad is upstairs.

Be careful.

Where are we going?

- To the fourth floor. / - What is up there?

(Mom, just hold my hand and follow me.)

He's holding his mom's hand and taking her.

He's completing the mission 100 percent.

(Welcome to Gallery Park Wonji.)

I put it up.

(Oh, my.)

- Did you put it up? / - Yes.

(Oh, my. What is this?)

- I put it up. / - Really?

(What do you think?)

I put it up one by one.

- One by one. / - Did you do everything?

Yes.

These are all photos of me.

This is when I'm coming out from your belly.

- Really? / - Yes.

You're right. It's when I'm pregnant.

Bonbi is inside there, right?

Bonbi was inside and came out.

She came out, right?

I put it up.

Give me a kiss.

- I'm so proud of you. / - I put it up.

- She was inside you. / - Dad's not here.

- Where did he go? / - Where did he go?

Where is Dad?

Where is Dad? Where did he go?

I guess he went somewhere.

(What are you doing?)

"Make so much money that we can sleep on it."

- He's a human bouquet. / - Dad.

(You're really amazing.)

(My husband is the best.)

This is the Hasisi Zone.

(This is Hasisi Zone.)

This zone has photos of you taking photos.

And this is the Park Wonji Zone.

This zone has photos of you in your daily life.

(Park Wonji Zone, Shows her daily life as a mom)

Each zone has a meaning.

This is the last.

(Is this not the end?)

- One, two, three. / - One, two, three.

What is that?

- Is that from today? / - Yes.

- He took that just now. / - Oh, my.

- It looks good. / - Did you take it here?

- He took it well. / - I was so surprised.

I didn't know he had that camera

and when he took those photos.

I really liked it.

I was so thankful and moved

that they exhibited my photos like that.

You get really scared when

you get back to work after pregnancy.

You get scared of a lot of things.

It must be moving for her to have them

do that event for her.

You never did an event for me, did you?

- I did. / - What did you do?

I always come home. That's the best event.

It's my fault to mention it.

(They ended the event successfully.)

- Thank you for the food. / - Thank you for the food.

Siha, this is really big.

(It's Siha's favorite, clam soup.)

- Cool it before you eat. / - We'll cut it for you.

Blow to cool it.

Be careful of the shell.

Good job.

- How is it? / - They're clams.

That's right.

(The seafood eating show professional)

- His mouth is full. / - He eats clams very well.

(Bong Siha, the seafood eating show professional)

(While Siha was eating up the clam soup...)

I ate

- everything. / - Really?

Are the clams good?

(He's in love with clams.)

Where did your dad go?

(You surprised me.)

- Oh, my. / - Who is that for?

It's a cake of the camera that you're using.

- Is this a cake? / - Yes.

I sent photos of it to a bakery to make into a cake.

Is it a camera-shaped cake?

- It really is. / - Oh, my.

- I sent the photo. / - Oh, my.

How can you eat that when it looks so amazing?

As a freelancer, there isn't exactly

- a concept of reinstatement. / - You're a freelancer.

It's so nice of you

- to do this for me. / - You feel it now, right?

- Isn't that right? / - It really feels

like I'm getting reinstated officially.

If they cheer for her by her side,

it gives her courage that she can do it.

(Congratulations on your reinstatement)

(Dear Hasisi Park)

- That's right. / - Hasisi Park.

(Happy birthday to you)

Blow on the candles. One more time.

- One more time. / - One last time.

(He blows on the candles.)

- Thank you. / - Congratulations.

Congratulations.

(Dear Mom, congratulations on your reinstatement.)

- It's a meaningful day. / - Eat now.

Eat now.

Let's eat.

Shall we eat? Do you really want to eat it?

(This is the fate of a cake.)

- Stop. / - It's hard to explain.

I'll get you a cake that looks like your mic too.

Don't tell it ahead.

You don't have to do it.

Really? This is hard.

Shouldn't I do it?

This is my present for you.

I won't forgive you if it's like that cup ring.

Cup ring?

(The day he ended their first 48-hour challenge)

(Wonji, I prepared this ring for you.)

(I got you.)

Don't do that. I hate that.

(What is this? You've gone too far.)

Is he making fun of her?

Be careful when you eat.

It must be a real ring this time.

(Business cards with Mom's logo)

He has a good sense when it comes to gifts.

I think I'm going to cry.

(She checks the back of the business card.)

(I can't believe this.)

The print is in white.

What is that?

(Please treat my wife nicely, Husband Taegyu)

"Husband Bong Taegyu."

Can I erase it whenever I give it to people?

That's why I put it in small letters.

Thank you. I can't believe this.

I never even imagined this.

There's a letter.

To Wonji.

He's causing trouble to a lot of men today.

You're dazzling when you take photos.

But sadly, the number of people who request work

from a pregnant photographer decreased.

The situation didn't get better after giving birth.

You have a child, and you're a mom.

Yes, you have a child, and you're a mom.

(Because she's a mother)

When my wife first had Siha,

I worked as my wife's assistant.

I saw her shining brilliantly

when she was taking photos.

I was so worried that her light might fade

unintentionally because of me and our life.

I want to protect her shining self no matter what.

I will continue to cheer and support

the photographer Hasisi Park.

Don't worry about the three of us.

We'll take care of ourselves well.

I love you.

August 10th, 2018.

(He gets emotional.)

Gosh.

(Honey, thank you.)

I felt most apologetic to you

when we had to move when you were pregnant.

The lease was too expensive at that time.

(The lease increased on top of that.)

I didn't have any money at that time.

You sold your studio

and added that money for us to get a house.

(They could pass a crisis with that money.)

I felt so incompetent.

That's so sad.

- Oh, my. / - No, it's enough that

he's sharing his feelings like that.

I'm sure she was comforted enough by that.

After we got married,

I moved into his house and lived with his parents.

I took the deposit of my studio

and added it to the money to get a lease.

The timing coincided perfectly

when I got the deposit from my studio

and the price of the lease increased.

I naturally added the money

to the lease without thinking.

I never even imagined

that he would keep that in his mind.

This reminds me of a lot of things.

You become a family like that.

(A lot of emotions cross their minds.)

- Mom, don't cry. / - Siha, thank you.

Thank you. I won't cry.

- Don't cry. / - Okay.

I'll protect you.

- Thank you. / - Oh, my.

Siha, protect your mom.

They're such a lovely family.

(Don't cry. I'm always here for you.)

For more infomation >> Siha prepares an event for his mom with Taegyu ! [The Return of Superman/2018.09.23] - Duration: 15:49.

-------------------------------------------

In Honor of Grace Murray Hopper - Duration: 14:13.

We always try to get interesting speakers to come and talk to

talk to the students. She was Captain Hopper at the time was

was available as a speaker and of course the students most of us didn't even know

who she was at the time. But some of the faculty said "No, no, no. You want to

want to hear Grace Murray Hopper.

I volunteered to be her chauffeur.

and shuttle her around, anywhere she needed to go at her call.

That's how I came to meet her, just by being her driver.

I was terrified of being late I got to the I got to the airport really early you know

so I was right there on time. She was still in the Navy at the time, I believe.

That was the early eighties and she hadn't retired for the nth

time. She was retired, called back, retired, called back and then finally retires.

So she was in her uniform so as we were driving, I just happened

to ask her what was it like, you know, being a being a woman in the Navy.

All the men in my family have all been either in the Navy or Marine Corps.

And I'm just curious, what was it like? To be a woman in the Navy. And she laughed!

And said well, she hadn't noticed any particular advantages or disadvantages

of being a woman in the Navy she said it more mattered what you did

rather than what you are. That's stuck with me. It was an amusing observation for somebody at that time.

Considering she had been in the Navy since Wold War Two.

She talked about that for a moment as soon as World War Two had threatened and

started she tried to get into the Navy. And they wouldn't take her. They said

They said she was too old, all right, she was too slender and she

was too short and also she was too valuable

teaching mathematics. She had a PhD in mathematics from Yale and at the time

she was teaching at Vassar and they said she was too valuable teaching.

and so she kept on kept trying and eventually she to took a leave of absence

from Vassar and join the naval she told me she joined the Naval Reserve and

that's how she finally got into the band. Somebody had actually done some

background research and had found out that hilariously when the Data

Processing Management Association instituted their Man of the Year award

back in the 60s at some point. The first person that gave it to was Grace Murray Hopper!

And someone said well, well, so how do you how do you feel being named

you know the man of the year you know and she laughed at that you know she

said well it just it just goes to show you that when you create an award you

better be careful when you name it because you never should have to whom

you're gonna give it! So she didn't seem offended by that at all. She thought it

was it was pretty humorous. She said

" No, ya know, don't be worried about that now. The important thing is that your

achievements are recognized even if they don't know how to name it."

Hi, my name is Tulsi Chandwani. I am doing my master's in computer

science pursuing my thesis in database and Information Systems under Dr. Chengkai Li.

Being a thesis student has given me lots of opportunities to explore my

research interests and gain expertise into them. CSE department at UTA

provides you a wide variety of courses and multiple domains of research which

one can benefit from. There is an extensive research going on in machine

learning, data mining, HCI, and other major areas of computer science. You will find

lots of distinguished professors and their team working on cutting-edge

technological projects which are backed by a National Science Foundation and

and various other research institutes. Working with these people who have been

internationally recognized for their major contributions, I take pride that I have

been taught by this quality group at UTA.

Hello everyone. I am Palak Diwan from India, a computer science graduate

student. Back in India I was an introvert and very reluctant in communicating with

people and it made it difficult for me to manage everything here in the USA

Since we all learn at working is all about connecting with people and you

should take that first step to approach. Being a hesitant person it was not that

easy for me. After coming here though it took time I was able to come out of my

shyness with the help of the professors and friendly behavior of the seniors who

encouraged me a lot. UT has various cultures where you will find a lot of

cultural organizations trying to come along and build a strong team I really

love to be a part of this university now I can confidently say then I am an

ambivert Maverick.

So, Ming Li. Why did you choose UTA? Computer science and engineering has a

very good ranking in terms of for computer science and engineering so

I can work with some good students and even other outstanding researchers in

the department as to carry out some interesting and challenging research

tasks. What are you looking forward to working at UT Arlington? The most important

thing for an assistant professor at least for me is to carry out solid and

interesting research work. And what I'm looking forward to is to work with a

bunch of brilliant and outstanding colleagues and or so master students and the PhD

students on some challenging research tasks

but she's a big advocate as I say of getting away from centralized

computers that were just locked away from people she wanted

distributed computing and at the time you know they didn't have the vocabulary

that we have now for describing it but if you look back and see what she was

talking about she was effectively describing what the Internet should be today!

You know in a different a different set of terminology but a

complete distribution of information and accessible to anybody with a connected

you know she called the terminals but a connected tunnel just accessible to

anyone but distributed not controlled by any central source. I can tell you after

talking to her you know just seeing how she answers the questions,

I don't think that woman was more proud of anything in her life than her service in the Navy

and the advantage of continuing that

service and being part of the team that had effectively implement first

if not one of the first computers.

in case you're unfamiliar with the data sectors a 30 centimeter piece of wire

this is the distance that light travels in a vacuum. So this is the

maximum distance that electricity can travel in one nanosecond and she used

that in their talks to describe how the size of computers had to shrink if

you're gonna make them much faster. The faster you make it the

smaller it has to be it's because it's clear that if a computation is happening

here it can't possibly affect the computation happening here

accepting that it takes at least a nanosecond

for the information to travel. That was really kind of interesting

and someone asked her well how did she happen to come up with this particular

way of describing it and she said many non-technical senior level people in the

military, Admirals, generals, would complain to the technical

people you know why can't you do something about the delay in satellite

communication? Because well they're not technical so they don't

know any better and so she created this as an example to say well we can't make

it any faster than this. That's a physical limitation. She also had a coil.

this is actually made from a fairly heavy-duty wire. She used wire wrapped wire what

she didn't have was a 28 gauge wire but she had a coil of wire that was 300

meters and she said oh that's a microsecond okay and so anytime you talk

about the limitations of communication you just need to consider the physical impact

of it and so she did an excellent job. At the time picoseconds was just a dream

at the time she did to talk to us and so she didn't do it but I hear that

she started carrying around little packets of black pepper and wear a green

and black pepper was a picosecond it's like okay now that realism

that was interesting.

but one of the things that sticks in my head a great deal from

Captain Hopper's talk with us was she left us with the comment "do dangerous things"

I later heard that a quote had been attributed to her you know that ships

are safe in a harbor but that's not what ships are made for. They have to sail

in order to achieve their destiny. Well she had she hadn't made up that

quote. I don't remember it from what she taught us but

what she did set us I clearly remember was "do dangerous things" so someone

asked Grace Hopper, dangerous things? Well, things that you don't know whether you're going to succeed

you have to keep reaching for stuff, but you don't know if you're going to

succeed and you don't want to stagnate. You want to reach outside you, want to extend

goals you want to keep going further and further. Because otherwise you stagnate.

and she said don't.

"Don't stop doing dangerous things."

We all thought that was great. We were undergraduates, we think it's great.

For more infomation >> In Honor of Grace Murray Hopper - Duration: 14:13.

-------------------------------------------

MANGA SENPAI [32] Establishing Panel - Time | How to make manga by Japanese manga-ka - Duration: 8:26.

I'm ready!

I'm here!

Today's manga lesson is

I know, I'm adding -ing in every English word but it doesn't help me.

This time continues from our previous topic, establishing panels.

In Japanese manga or other fictional media's term, it's called "Baten". It's short term for "bamen tenkan"

In Japanese manga,

generally we change scene in almost every 4 pages by changing place and time of a scene.

We call the panels for changing place and time "baten".

Well, chage... scene. (can't spell "scene" in English"!)

What we do on the baten panel?

Previously we learnt to give an information of place to the readers by drawing background.

And by drawing the sky,

we can show when the scene takes place.

But

I have more to tell you about how to show when a scene takes place.

As the shift of the scene

becomes drastic...

Well...

For example, the shift of place from a classroom to...N

THE WORLD!!

- The time has stopped.

I was finding an English word for "rouka".

"Corridor"! I'd never find the word out.

What's the "corridor"?

What is that...

Leaning english is quite difficult...

So, the shift from a classroom to a corridor.

This is a corridor of a school.

In this case, we don't have to draw the sky.

Because the place and the time of the scene haven't changed so much.

The shift is so little so we don't have to show the sky.

But in the case of a shift from a classroom to ...

Taiiku-kan.

You mean I picked a wrong word?

-You're right.

We write taiiku-kan like this.

Taiiku is...

the subject to play a sport.

Taiiku-kan is a building to conduct a taiiku class.

Shift to Taiiku-kan from a classroom is big enough to show the sky.

Showing the shift to a taiiku-kan might be needed.

Plus,

For a shift for longer distance,

1 panel is not enough,

you can use several panels.

For example,

a shift from Tokyo to Osaka.

You show a city of Osaka here.

And a house in Osaka.

You show a shift with several panels for long distance shift.

I suppose you don't get why you have to draw several panels to show a shift. Coz I hadn't got it.

And I wondered from where we need to use several panels.

So I'm going to tell you.

I mean how long the time passed during a shift.

I was like "what time is it?"

Good.

I made it.

This is a scene in the morning.

Students say "Hi" to each other.

Some students are entering the classroom.

And in the next scene, the time shifts to the after school.

If you show the shift with 1 panel like

This is school and the sky.

Students are going home.

(Manga Senpai means "bye")

Like they say see you again.

If you show the shift like this,

it's too fast.

On this panel people saying "good morning" and on next panel people say "good bye".

Too fast!

Readers may feel like that.

You need to show more panels between these two.

The pointing is...

Pointing?

A half day. Or 6 hours.

To show a shift over 6 hours, 1 panel might not enough.

In this case, after this "good morning" panel,

I want to add one more panel.

For example,

a panel like, while in class, a main character watching outside of the window.

With this panel, "good morning", "while in class", " then "good bye" comes.

It's very natural.

Use several panels to show a shift over 6 hours.

Show readers how long the time passed between the scenes.

There's one more point that you can pay attention with.

This is what I'd been told by my manga editor repeatedly.

A shift from after school to the next morning.

I drew students on the way to the school.

This is a morning scene so I drew a sound effect of the twitter of the sparrow. This strongly convey the morning feeling in Japanese manga term.

When people read this 2 panels, they'll think the 2nd panel is the next morning.

But for the author, it was 3 days after.

In this case, the author failed to show that 3 days passed during the shift.

It's quite difficult to show such a long time shift.

There's some way to show. Past Japanese manga showed this time shift

with a narration says "3 days after". It makes sense.

However,

in these days this narration is less used in Japanese manga.

I don't know this feeling is common with foreign manga readers.

This way to show the long time shift is bit outdated for today's manga.

So we're in trouble.

On top of that, in older days,

to show this 3 days time shift,

they drew tear off calendar.

They drew 3 pages of tear off calendar to show the shift.

Then the readers know that 3 days past.

But it's outdated.

Tear off calendar is outdated and a narration is also.

But what else we can do?

Without showing the time shift readers will get confused.

They'll be in panic.

So, to show this time shift in today's style,

We draw a panel showing inside a classroom.

Students are chatting inside a classroom. In the conversation we show that 3 days passed from a previous panel.

Conversation of characters

that readers can guess that 3 days passed.

That's today's way to show the long time shift.

That's important point.

-Can you give us an example of such conversation? -For example...

"Did you see the TV show on the last Sunday?"

Or giving a name of TV show which seem on the air on specific day...

Like "Did you see 'Friday countdown 50' ?"

Then readers know that the day they talking about the show is maybe Saturday.

If you showed it was Monday on the previous panel,

by the conversation you can show the shift form Monday to Saturday.

Or a character says like...

Like "Did you finish your homework?"

"That teacher is doing a test again, it's 3 days in a row.

By saying that readers can guess 3 days past from a previous panel.

They can guess.

Something like that.

You should keep what characters saying is not so far from the story of your manga.

Give the hint of time shift to readers with a conversation which relates to the story a bit.

It's very natural.

Something like that.

So, the time is very important information.

Without it, readers get confused like "What is it?"

To avoid that, we need to show appropriate information by panels.

This episode got long again.

Today's summary.

It's important to show place and time on the establishing panel.

To show the time shift over half day or 6 hours,

You need to show it with several panels.

To show much longer time shift, such as 3 days or 1 week...

ago?

What is "ago"?

To show 1 week later,

you need to show it somehow, for example with a conversation.

Following today's style is also important thing to keep in mind...

How's the trend of manga in your country?

That's what you can refer to.

If a narration says "3 days later" is on the trend,

there's no problem to use it.

Believe your sense of manga.

Many people are using this method today.

It depends on your style.

Depends on your mangaka spirits.

That's it for today!

I was going to say "Make wind" (a literal translation of Japanese word)

On the lower right, there's a sub button.

Please push.

On the smartphone, sub button is below this video. I'm waiting for you!

And there's Patreon page.

With your support, we'll be able to offer more detailed manga lesson.

Show me your support!

See you again!

That's all for today.

For more infomation >> MANGA SENPAI [32] Establishing Panel - Time | How to make manga by Japanese manga-ka - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Missing Chinese actress Fan BingBing resurfaces with apology for tax fraud - Duration: 0:27.

After vanishing for months, China's top actress Fan Bingbing has resurfaced with an apology

for tax fraud.

Chinese tax authorities on Wednesday confirmed rumors that Fan was secretly detained for

years of tax evasion and she has been fined 129 million U.S. dollars.

Through her social media account, Fan said she accepted responsibility and felt ashamed

of her wrongdoings, begging for everyone's forgiveness.

For more infomation >> Missing Chinese actress Fan BingBing resurfaces with apology for tax fraud - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Alan Walker - Diamond Heart (Lyrics) ft. Sophia Somajo مترجمة - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Alan Walker - Diamond Heart (Lyrics) ft. Sophia Somajo مترجمة - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Pori / পরী By Charpoka Band | Bangla New Music Video 2018 - Duration: 3:53.

Pori / পরী By Charpoka Band | Bangla New Music Video 2018

For more infomation >> Pori / পরী By Charpoka Band | Bangla New Music Video 2018 - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

International Court of Justice orders U.S. to lift re-imposed sanctions on Iran - Duration: 0:47.

The International Court of Justice has ordered the United States to ease sanctions on Iran

for humanitarian reasons.

The decision is a blow to the Trump administration which re-imposed the sanctions after pulling

out of the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.

The ruling mandates that Washington does not restrict the export of humanitarian goods,

including food, medicine and aviation safety equipment.

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo rejected the decision, saying the ICJ has no jurisdiction.

He also announced that the U.S. is terminating a 1955 friendship treaty with Iran.

Tehran welcomed the ICJ's ruling, saying it confirmed the illegitimacy and oppressiveness

of the U.S.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét