Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 11 2017

Ultimate Soul Transformation

by Adeana M. Slater,

I think it�s good to talk about where we are collectively and where we want to be.

Experience is always available and ever ready to change your view points time and time again.

There is no such thing as an ending point when it comes to soul evolution.

It�s is an ongoing process.

We appreciate the experiences placed before us, we learn, we heal, we rise above and then

continue onto the next �rodeo� of our soul.

I�ve mentioned this mantra before but let us remember we have no finish line.

It�s highly encouraged that you set personal goals.

Write them down.

Use a vision board or daily affirmations to extend yourself and uplift even higher as

a soul, but don�t be discouraged that there is more to heal, there is more to explore,

and you have more heart and soul potential than you give yourself credit for.

You and I may still have a long way to go.

Yes we are exhausted.

This is not a race.

We are not in competition with one another.

Our soul evolution is for us and will ultimately aid in in the collective consciousness.

Any progress and healing you make is added to the pool of collective love.

The more who adds to this pot, is bringing all of humanity enlightenment since we are

all connected.

Your efforts are not only serving you, but any and all soul progress that is made is

also helping your soul brothers and sisters who need your light, your guidance, and your

strength.

Soul evolution does not end at a particular point.

Why stop when we just get the momentum going?

Collectively, don�t stop now.

Don�t give up now.

And certainly don�t set a certain bar of soul growth and lessons that you have decided

to turn a blind eye or stop learning at a certain level of growth.

You have no limitations.

As a sovereign being, you are encouraged to GO FOR IT!

Go full throttle knowing that you are here in service to Earth and Humanity.

What you learn and gain in experience, knowledge, and love will also aid the collective.

Remember as unity consciousness that we are ONE.

You think you are growing and soul suffering alone.

What you don�t understand is that you ARE making a magnificent difference for so many.

Your soul light shines bright illuminating Gaia and into the Cosmos.

Don�t ever lose sight of your divinity.

It is who you are and your birthright.

Lightworkers, this is not a message to discourage you.

Progress has been made in leaps and bounds in such a short amount of time!!

Blessings and gratitude to all who have gone through the trenches and out the other side

a new, transformed being of light!

This is to remind you to rest when soul guided to do so, but then get back up and continue

on.

There are no limitations and you were chosen as a volunteer for your undying courage and

strength.

You are more powerful than you give yourself credit for.

I�m talking to every soul on Earth here.

You are here for a reason.

You feel this in your heart.

Limitations, restrictions, and illusions are not your truth.

Reach higher.

ALWAYS.

Love and Light to you.

For more infomation >> Ultimate Soul Transformation - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

DON'T prank your girlfriend while she's sleeping!!! - Duration: 15:43.

We traveled a lot today and she is way tired

We got back to the hotel

and she is sleeping now

NOw, we will prank her

We will PRANK HER!!!

Before we start...

Don't forget to hit that LIKE button

and follow me on My Mate Nate channel

Good morning!!!

Today is the first day that

we are here in Japan!

and we are in Tokyo now

If this is your first time watching my video

My name is My Mate Nate

and

If this is your first time here

Why haven't you start following me,

My Mate Nate yet?

It's time to do it now!

before we start our day, I want to tell you something

Japan is the...

The fourth country of this trip

Total, we will go to 6 countries

If you haven't watch Singapore videos

Or Australia and Hong kong

If you haven't watch those videos yet

Go watch it now!

You can watch it at Twitch My Mate Nate

I will leave the link in the description

We came to Japan for a few reasons

First of all, Lukmee has never been here before

So, we came here for travel

Secondly, We want to go to DisneyLand but....

You can see that it's raining out there

and it will rain more tomorrow

and

The last day that we are here will be the worst

So...

Not F*** bad but its just worse than the other day!

I said it will be worse than the other day

We might not be able to go to Disneyland

We will just go all around the city instead of going there

and today...

We will travel around Tokyo

I want to tell you one thing

So, My Mate Nate's video is about...

Traveling around the city

But Mee's video is...

Eating!

Just Eat!

Yeah, so after you watch this video

Don't forget to check her channel and watch those Food videos

She will take us to eat lots of thing!

The first place that we are going today is Fish Market,

called... Sukishi Market

It's a market that...

It's green

It's a market that

have...

I'm not really sure about it, so im not going to say it

It is...

So crowded here!

Just look around here

Sooooooo many people

I didn't film anything that we ate because

I told you that Food and eating stuff will be in her channel

Don't forget to check out the link in the description

But this market...

What is it called again?

Sukishi?

It's a really cool place to go

I like it a lot!

So...

I feel like...

I don't know how to say that

But if you have a chance to come here

You MUST come to this place!

Don't miss it!

For just an hour should be good

It's really cool!

There were food, fishes and guy with a big knife!

There were so many thing but that's all for today

So many good food too

Yeah, for sure!

Let's keep going

Now, we are at

a famous temple called

Senso-ji

and

They have an Omikuji

It's super simple

We have to pay 100 Yen

That's around 30 baht

Pay it here

and we get to choose it

In Thai we call this

Seam-si

I got one!

I got number...

Here is 5

That is 10

And that's is 4

So we got number 54

Let's find

that number here

I know numbers because I learned some Chinese

and these are Japanese and Chinese number

Which is so similar to each other

This is 60!

I said it wrong!

64!

Same number, Let's get one

Is it good or bad?

Is it good or bad?

Can you read it?

It means "No luck"!

Here is what it means

Even though everything seem to be safe

There is a things that is very dangerous coming soon

You will face sadness and

may apart from loves one

You will not get what you wish

but... there is a way

to avoid these bad fortune

Over here

We will fold it, tie it here

and leave it here

Please don't follow me

Let's go!

Both of us...

have bad lucks

But that's fine coz we leave it at the temple

We should be good now

I hope it doesn't follow us

Next, we will go to

The tallest building in Japan

and all I know is...

"If I didn't get it wrong"

It's the world second tallest building

The only building that is taller than it is

"Burj Khalifa" in Dubai

But the second tallest is this one in tokyo

Thailand people is very kind

Thank you very much

(Thank you in Thai)

He is good!

This is it! That tall building

The gold one right?

Nope, look here

Do you see the one down there?

That tall building... We can't see anything at all

Because of clouds...

We can only see the bottom or it's base

Stop laughing!

Look there

We came to Japan to see that right?

That's it!

If you only see that much

you can just watch it in Thailand

We arrived at the building

Look

We got here but we can't really see anything

It's too tall!

Too many clouds and fog

What can we do?

There is a big mall around here

Let's get inside and see

Maybe it's taller than the clouds

We might get above the clouds

Let's get inside

and she said No

Just try

That was it

That's where you but a ticket up there

It's around

1,500 Baht per person

and

The thing is we will not go up there

because it's the same here, look out there

There are only clouds and fog

We can't see anything

and up here

We can't get up there

I told you

We can't get up there

So just watch the pictures of it

From my friend called "Goo"

He has tons of good pics

Thanks a lot "Goo"

If we need anything just ask him

Anytime

We don't need to come here at all just search it

We don't have to go any where right?

Yeah, we don't have to go anywhere

Just ask "Goo" (Google)

2 Hours later

Now

Let me explain

My girlfriend

She has been sick for a few days

and today is the first day

that she started to feel better

We traveled a lot today and she is way tired

We got back to the hotel

and she is sleeping now

Now, we will prank her

We will PRANK HER!!!

Before we start...

Don't forget to hit that LIKE button

and follow me on My Mate Nate channel

What we are going to prank her is

Here, it's 6:30

P.M.

I will get there

and change my watch's time

My phone's time, her phone's time

and a clock in the room

I will change the time

To be 12 hours earlier

I will change my cloth

to Pajamas

Turn off the light

Set the alarm for like...

2 minutes

We will wake up

We will "Wake up"

and pretend like it's in the morning

We will prank her that

it's the next day morning

Let her takes shower, doing makeup and everything

Then, we will tell

That It's only 7 P.M. not 7 A.M.

I know it's not a prank like that

But it's funny

She will be sleepy and knows nothing

Let's try it!

Like what I said earlier

If you like this video

Don't forget to hit that LIKE

and follow me, My Mate Nate

Twitch

Facebook, Instagram and Youtube

We'll have to be quiet in the room tho

We will have to change this watch, Phones and clock

What time is it?

What time?

6:40

We have to get ready

We are going to Mt. Fuji

We are going to Mt. Fuji

We have to get ready

is it 6 A.M.?

Really?

Yeah...

Will you hit the light?

We have to go to Mt. Fuji

How was your sleep?

No...

Will you turn on the light?

Do you want me to take a shower first?

15 Minutes later

We made a mistake...

We miss it!

We messed it up!

You shouldn't prank someone who is sick

Coz it's not very successful

I checked my camera to see

if we can hear anything she said or not

and there were some noises like...

So, this is what happened

I woke her up and told her it's the evening

She was confused

She asked if it wasn't in the morning

I said "no it was evening"

She said she doesn't feel well

She didn't feel good at all and have headache

I said "Just go to bed, that's fine"

"I will just go out to eat something"

and she said "Ok"

So...

The prank today is failed

I'm so sorry guys...

But... that's fine because

You guys will keep watching my videos right?

Because tomorrow we continue traveling

in Japan

I'm not sure yet about what we are going to do

But don't forget to follow me!

Tomorrow we will have a really cool and fun video for sure!

That's it for today

Goodbye!

For more infomation >> DON'T prank your girlfriend while she's sleeping!!! - Duration: 15:43.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের সকালের বাংলা খবর এটিএন বাংলা সংবাদ ১১ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ ATN Bangla News Today - Duration: 15:34.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের সকালের বাংলা খবর এটিএন বাংলা সংবাদ ১১ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ ATN Bangla News Today - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

Mesha Rashi, Vara Bhavishya, November 13 to November 19, in Kannada - Duration: 1:02.

Bhavishya Darpan 4U Youtube Channel

Vara Bhavishya

Mesha Rashi

For more infomation >> Mesha Rashi, Vara Bhavishya, November 13 to November 19, in Kannada - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese Cosmetics Haul & Review - Duration: 10:41.

hi guys welcome to my channel

so this video is continuation from my Japanese Skin care review video

this time it's Japanese Cosmetics haul & review

as I've mentioned in my previous video

it wasn't me who was travelling to Japan, but my husband

before he leaves I researched good Japanese skincare and cosmetics

and I asked him to buy these for me

so let's start with the products

first products is Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV

this has SPF 50 and PA++++, so it should be enough to protect our skin

it claims to be sunscreen and primer

so let's try this out

in this video I haven't wear make up so I can try these out

it feels a bit sticky on my skin

and I have leave it on my skin for a few minutes just now

so let's just go to the next product

second product is Integrate Liquid Foundation

the bottle is small

it has only 30ml

so it's great for travelling

at first I wasn't sure about getting my husband buys this for me

when we buy foundation, we usually have to try out the shade on our skin

so I asked my husband to pick the shade that is most suited for my skin

and he chose shade 10

so let's try this now

I hope this suits my skin

I don't know if you guys can see it, but I think this is too fair

I think shade 20 will be better for me

so I have apply it on my right side

so I will just apply it full face

I think the coverage isn't so good

it's just low coverage

it couldn't cover my pores and dark spots

I should conceal them, but I didn't get any concealer, so I'll just skip them

so my face is white already, let's move to the next product

next product is Flow Fushi Mote Liner in Brown Black

it has some weight

probably because it has metal cover?

thin tip

and here's the color on my hand

so let's try this

so here's the result

and now I will do waterproof test

just to the one on my hand

with wet cotton balls

it's wet already, but still okay

let's try rub this off

I do this very gently, I'm not pressing

it's flaking

when wet it stays on

but if you rub it off while it's wet then it's gonna come off

but to really wipe it off with water is really hard

so I'll remove this

and btw the foundation has dewy finish

you guys probably can see from the shine

so let's continue

so next product is the Shiseido eyelash curler

before I have this, the one I have always pinch my eyelid when I use it

I thought all curler do the same thing

so let's see if this one will do the same thing

okay it didn't pinch

I wanna show the result

so let's try on the other eye

so my old one will pinch my eyelid like up here

but this one didn't pinch them

so this next one is very famous

it's heroine make long & curls super waterproof mascara

and of course it has cosme #1 sticker

so let's try this

this one was high on my list

have to get it

the applicator isn't too thick, so it's good for me

I think this is really good

it really lengthens my eyelashes

I hope I can show it to you

this is the one I've applied

this one without mascara

so can you guys see it

this really lengthens my eyelashes, right?

I am most excited for this one, because it's famous

and I think this really meets my expectation

so I hope you guys can see how good this is

and I only applied 1 coat

I'm really happy to see this

finally I have some lashes

I didn't get any contour products, so I'm going to contour now

so next products is Canmake Cream Cheek in CL05

and this one also have Cosme#1 sticker

so this is the color

I'll apply it on my cheeks

the color is nice, right?

so this is after applied

so let's move on

still a Canmake product

it's a Canmake Lip & Cheek gel

I have in no 1 (Strawberry Mousse) and no 2 (Apple Mango Parfait)

the no 2 is broken inside

and eventhough is has fragile plastic case, it has mirror in it

not bad for putting on lipstick

so I'll apply the no 2 first

so this is the no 2 on the upper lip

I think it's kinda hard to have the color to show

I have to apply a few times

so maybe this will be mostly used for cheeks

and I'll apply the no 1 on the bottom lip

so no 1 on bottom lip, no 2 on upper lip

next product still a Canmake one

this is the Canmake Glow Fleur Cheeks

shade no 2 Apricot Fleur

I never had a shimmery blush

so first time to try this kind

where should I apply this

I'll just apply it on top of the previous blush

don't know where else to apply this

it's hard to show the one on my cheek, because I've applied the cream cheek before

so just see this on my hand

hope you can see it, it's shimmery

so looks like that's all

so that's all for my video today

if you guys haven't watched the Japanese Skincare Haul & Review video, I'll put the link here

some of these products are available in Indonesia, or through online

so you guys can try it out

although it might be more expensive than in Japan

so thank you for watching and I'll see you later, bye

For more infomation >> Japanese Cosmetics Haul & Review - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

Meena Rashi, Vara Bhavishya, November 13 to November 19, in Kannada - Duration: 1:13.

Bhavishya Darpan 4U Youtube Channel

Vara Bhavishya

Meena Rashi

For more infomation >> Meena Rashi, Vara Bhavishya, November 13 to November 19, in Kannada - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Punjabi Tappe | Punjabi Folk Music | Qissa The Band | USP TV - Duration: 6:05.

Sayonee ik bhull metho hoyi

Ni jehda panchhi yaar banaya o..

Choori kuttan te oh khanda naahi

Ni ohnu dil da maas khawaya o…

Chhalla menda jee dhola

Chhalla menda jee dhola koi mundri payi rakkh saa'n

Chhalla menda jee dhola koi mundri payi rakkh saa'n

Aap zaleel howa'n teri izzat bachayi rakkh saa'n

Aap zaleel howa'n teri izzat bachayi rakkh saa'n

Chhalla mera jee dhola

Chhalla mera jee dhola koi surkh gulaab hove

Chhalla mera jee dhola koi surkh gulaab hove

Ishq ruva denda bhavein kidda koi nawab hove

Ishq ruva denda bhavein kidda koi nawab hove

Chhalla mera jee dhola

Chhalla menda jee dhola do din de ethe haase

Ik paase rakh yaari naiyo nibhni do paase

Ik paase rakh yaari naiyo nibhni do paase

O ho o…

Heer aakhdi jogiya

Tu jhooth akhein

Te kaun ruthdeya yaar manavda ii

O esa koi na mileya

Main dhund thakki

(Alaap)...

Jehra gaya nu mod leanvda ii

Chhalla mera jee dhola

Chhalla mera jee dhola sare jagg ch burai hove

Chhalla mera jee dhola sare jagg ch burai hove

Tere bajho je sohneya main eid manayi hove

Tere bajho je sohneya main eid manayi hove

Tere bajho je sohneya...

(Alaap)...

(Alaap)...

For more infomation >> Punjabi Tappe | Punjabi Folk Music | Qissa The Band | USP TV - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

OMB Peezy Freestyle on Real 92.3 Reaction - Duration: 5:34.

So a little about me, I'm about to be doing some

reactions to fights music videos

Pranks whatever you guys really want me to do

That's what I'm gonna start out with

And then I can probably do pranks myself. I used to do that a long time ago

I got too many copyrights on YouTube and they and my account so I stopped for a while spend about a

couple years now and

I just I'm starting to get back on this, so I'm pretty updated with everything with hip-hop

I'm pretty updated with pretty much everything on YouTube

And I see all these other people making money and everything so why not you know start a chapter you

Know I already I already welcome welcome

wait to make my back alright wait to me, but uh I'll be elevated in reaction to

Owen beep easy

Yes, run ninety-two three Eleison for him

We got the

Speed

They really

Love love. I fell in love with you sweet is up with the running wild fuck around here my paper

That's gonna

Be my only child got like why she was pretty she still this down

Fuck Chino streets in me the night before I go to trial somebody save me

I'm smoke nobody want me to beat up somebody burning killers on the link. I'm going banner

Just make a look they've all been o'clock under my pillow. I'm sleeping. I'm waking up your change

Will you get money to people around the turns baby cannot play?

I'm street smart. I'm my own man. Got my old man

I'm a grown me you a boy can wrap that struggle when you when you struggle sometimes. I don't know what it started

Me an iceberg the Trump's you know let the kid dance boy can even have a normal conversation was she hurt my boy

honey

I'm having troubles in my sister too and

There you go and came and have a conversation and you're very relatable. I like this guy

I hope this money can bear to see my little boy old pictures of my own like I was feeling mojo this she

loved

Now I'm Hilda nobody with him and my father did arriving

I wanna be well died and been on my feet mixed in with my favorite mama

But my baby mamas thing with a mama healthy

Totally run got a feeling that I've been outside in the rain know what a goal of

Like fucked up your Sears dress when you reach you brought love

Wrongful is feeling fun to reach your kids to the Pope, but the poem people just happen to be my book to Dean Paul

But it ain't no joke in that was nothing nigga. I got a cute fool

I don't think my titties when I catch the Maine Shore

No

Peter keep the shoulder too sure those women who take things asking for 10 demon Titus the vibe that I gotta thought hit a man

Without food in arena if I win I'll give you a minute

Hey, Dylan Kim I remember any ever painted lurking magic little only see me when I was not going oh

He's coming up literally he just had a song with Gucci -

If I wasn't on this direction shit earlier

I would have did that song really because I know reaction videos you have to get on that shit like right away, so

Basically yeah, but man it also. This is over at Meek Mill been--it's remind me like real snoop. Love it just because

Like all like PC would sound good with with

Wilson, but all right peaceful I mean that's pretty good for being on Meek Mill be meek mill you know he killed the song

Too, but you know that was really good if that he actually wrote this on PC might you know

Make it better song than meat, but yeah about me cup two to four years. It's just

I'll get you guys later subscribe like this video

Please this is my first video and I was such a long time so I had appreciate it

Just you know get myself back up there and pretty much get back in the YouTube game alright. Thanks guys

For more infomation >> OMB Peezy Freestyle on Real 92.3 Reaction - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

How do you describe this?(18) (Vocabulary Building) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 1:42.

Hi everyone. Welcome back to ForB English.

I'm Gabriella and in this video, you are going to describe what is happening.

Let's take a look.

So could you guess what he is doing in this video?

How would you describe this?

Well, he is tying his shoelaces.

Now, tying just means kind of putting in a knot.

Usually, you put a knot in the shoelace.

It could be a pair of business shoes if it has shoelaces.

So the action is to tie one's shoelaces.

So you would say he is tying his shoelaces or if it were a woman, she is tying her shoelaces.

So let's practice this phrase together now.

Please repeat after me.

He's tying his shoelaces.

He's tying his shoelaces.

Excellent. Great job. Well done.

Keep practicing.

I'm Gabriella and this is ForB English.

Please like, share or subscribe.

See you next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét