Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 11 2017

(Myeonghun, Myeonghun, Myeonghun)

- Myeonghun. / - Myeonghun.

- Myeonghun. / - Yeah.

We're friends, right?

- Right? / - Right?

Can just one of you talk?

Okay.

- Okay. / - Okay.

I'm so sick of it.

Of being hungry?

No.

Of guys.

What is it about us that makes guys

swarm to us like bees?

Our slim sideline?

Our breathtaking backsides?

You... You're...

Like beef shank.

Don't you have scissors at home?

Why are you sitting on me?

Why'd you hit me?

Guys, congratulate me.

I shot a drama.

I tried to show them a different side of myself...

So I made a sexy mole.

Guess what the staff there said to me?

Oh, so cute.

Oh, so pretty.

It's Oh Dalsu.

You look just like him.

Why'd you draw on me?

We never agreed to do this.

What are you doing?

Geez...

Sheesh...

I've never experienced this.

- What happened? / - What happened?

Your pants didn't explode?

No, my crush prepared

a surprise event to propose to me.

I was so happy

that I ran towards my crush

and hugged him.

Know what he said to me?

Minkyoung, I'm crazy about you.

Minkyoung, I'm crazy about you.

Minkyoung, I feel like I got hit by a car.

Don't run at full speed. Try to slow down.

You aren't pretty.

I'm so bored.

Let's take Myeonghun out somewhere.

Where should we go today?

Let's stop here today.

Oh, I have a good idea.

Let's take Myeonghun to the sauna.

No.

Let's take Myeonghun to karaoke.

No.

Let's take Myeonghun to my room.

No.

I want to beat you three and go to jail.

I'm only going to beat you!

For more infomation >> Myeonghun, Myeonghun, Myeonghun | 명훈아, 명훈아, 명훈아 [Gag Concert / 2017.11.11] - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

ملخص افضل لحظات Gamer G لشهر 10 – 2017 + تعليقات المشاهدين | Best of Gamer G funny Highlights 10-17 - Duration: 11:30.

yeah ladies and gentlemen welcome aboard Delta Airlines flight 29 98

Don't Do it

One Tap? Are you ready?

What?!

Oh nice

He just hop-ed in, he just hop-ed, they are going to shoot, oh there is someone here

What?!

I thought it's you over here

And they didn't realise that I'm not part of their team

Through the door

Oh my god

he's to the right, he's to the right

He said F@$K you, you better watch out he's going to come for you too

I'm I safe here

You're going to die

Revenge

Oh man, I saw that with my own eye

Your flying on my screen

Just waited up, waited up

Do you have grenades ?!

I think you should throw your grenade, they won't be able to see it

What is that guy shooting

they might be shooting each other

WOWWW

with a grenade !!!

okay boys, this is how you get out of a troop point... bayonet, wow

okay....

who shut the door?!

At least i made it to the other side :')

I knew that was going to happen

Oh my god, did you see that?!

oh, is that a guy?!

where did that guy come from?

Thank for Watching :)

For more infomation >> ملخص افضل لحظات Gamer G لشهر 10 – 2017 + تعليقات المشاهدين | Best of Gamer G funny Highlights 10-17 - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

YOLO Inn | 욜老 민박 [Gag Concert / 2017.11.11] - Duration: 7:13.

(YOLO Inn)

Where is this old fart?

I bet he forgot it's my birthday today.

♪ The door opens ♪

♪ And you come in ♪

Happy birthday.

Dear... Gosh...

Of course I remember my wife's birthday.

Thank you.

Dear, what's that in your hand?

We haven't even had a proper wedding.

That's why I brought this.

Dear...

I brought mine.

Dear...

How could you? It's my birthday.

Yours is in here too.

- It's in here? / - Of course.

Let me see.

You'll get a lot of attention wearing this.

- This? / - Yes.

Gosh...

What is this?

See-through.

- This really does get your attention. / - It sure does.

- Then you get my fists. / - Ouch!

- Take this. / - What's wrong?

Take this. What is that?

How could I wear that to a wedding?

- You old fart... Are you insane? / - Gosh...

Dallae, why are you two crying?

We lost our pocket money we were saving.

I had it in my pocket but it's gone.

Oh, you lost money?

I'll give you some. How much did you lose?

$100,000.

You lost $100,000?

Don't be ridiculous!

See? I told you we should've said $50.

We got too greedy.

And who keeps $100,000 in their pocket?

It could fit in my pockets!

I could fit $100,000.

What's that?

- Is he a flying squirrel? / - What is that?

Why are you kids here for real?

The school says we need our parents' signatures.

But we don't have parents.

Gosh...

Then give it here.

I'll be your parent for the day.

- Yeah. / - Thank you.

- I'll sign this. / - Yes.

- Hold on. / - What?

What is this?

This is a form to stand surety.

Surety?

See? I told you we should've came

when he was home alone!

Why'd you mess this up for us?

What?

When will you be alone?

We'll come at that time.

- You brats! / - Let's run!

How could they.

Gosh, that was a close call.

Dear.

Don't get so upset. It's a happy day.

Since today is a special day,

I made some bone broth for us to enjoy.

Bone broth?

That sounds great.

- Are you okay? / - I'm fine.

- Doesn't that look good? / - It sure does.

I've been boiling this for days.

It should taste different.

Gosh...

This really is different.

My false teeth...

False teeth were in here.

There.

Try it. It'll taste different.

Try it. It took me so long to make.

- Isn't it different? / - It sure is.

- Good? / - Delicious.

- Enjoy it all by yourself. / - Alright.

- Today's your birthday. / - Yes.

I brought a cake for you.

Really?

All I need to add is whipped cream.

I'll bring a piping bag.

No. No need.

I have a piping bag right here.

Gosh...

You'll use that...

What are you doing?

Will it come out?

Gosh, it works just fine.

Whipped cream...

Isn't that pretty?

You're getting more clever by the day.

I'm a chief.

Here. Whipped cream.

- This is whipped cream? / - Whipped cream.

Not foot cream?

It's whipped cream.

I can't eat this.

Eat it.

This is too gross, Junho.

I order you as your senior. Eat it.

That's too disgusting to eat.

I need to go to the bathroom to vomit.

- I ate your false teeth soup! / - Too disgusting.

- Geez... / - Hello.

- Is this YOLO Inn? / - Yes, it is.

Sir, you look so cold.

My blood circulation isn't so good.

My hands are cold.

You can have this, sir.

How do you use this?

It becomes warm if you shake it.

- Yeah? / - Yes.

- Like this? / - Sir.

Are your hands cold? I'll warm them up.

They aren't cold.

Thank you for making my mouth warm.

We're here again to spend the night.

Eat up and enjoy yourselves.

Thank you.

Hey! Bone broth!

Doesn't it look good?

This tastes a bit different.

Yes, it is.

A cake!

It must be someone's birthday.

- This looks great. / - Eat the whipped cream.

This looks good.

Honey, I want a bite of cake too.

Nope!

All for me!

That looks good.

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

Gosh...

I should feed the goose.

Goose, come here.

Goose.

Sir!

- Sir! / - Yeah?

- What did you throw down the drain? / - What?

The drains are all clogged!

This is a big job.

The drains are clogged?

Yes!

Let's start construction.

Honey, do you like my pedicure?

Let me see. It looks so pretty.

Seunghye, even your legs are pretty.

Gosh, you're embarrassing me.

- Honey. / - Yeah.

I feel like someone's watching us.

Who's watching us?

♪ Happy birthday to you ♪

♪ Happy birthday, dear goose ♪

♪ Happy birthday to you ♪

It's nothing.

The old man is throwing his goose a birthday party.

Stop joking around.

- Why'd you eat that? / - Seunghye.

Why do you smell so nice?

- Are you wearing perfume? / - No.

You smell so nice.

- Want to smell me here? / - Where?

- You're so fragrant! / - Dear, what are you doing?

What are you all doing?

For more infomation >> YOLO Inn | 욜老 민박 [Gag Concert / 2017.11.11] - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Болгария. Экскурсия в Преображенский монастырь. Преображенския манастир - Duration: 4:35.

For more infomation >> Болгария. Экскурсия в Преображенский монастырь. Преображенския манастир - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Idiotic Robot | 봇말려 [Gag Concert / 2017.11.11] - Duration: 4:25.

(Idiotic Robot)

Somi...

I feel so empty without Somi.

I miss Somi.

Whatever...

So here you are, master.

I have no emotions.

I am Jinho-bot.

I do not have a heart.

I do not have a heart.

I do not have a heart.

Master, is something wrong?

I broke up with Somi.

Yes! Great!

Oh, that's too bad...

Whatever! I'm just going to drink!

Master.

This won't help you forget Somi.

Then what should I do?

Throw out everything Somi has given you.

Everything Somi bought me is expensive.

Fine. I'll throw them out and forget her.

This. Somi gave me this jacket.

Throw it out.

And this bag too. Throw it out.

And these sunglasses. Throw them out.

Throw them all out!

- Yeah! Free stuff! / - What?

What? Free stuff?

Hey! You're trying to take my stuff!

I am not.

You were trying to take my stuff.

I said I did not.

Geez!

You can't even cheer me up! You're the worst.

Master, don't be like that.

I'll introduce you to a nice girl.

Forget it.

I'll tell you about her.

She's really nice.

She's successful.

She's from a rich family and she has a nice body.

And...

Is she pretty?

Men are all the same...

What?

Now he acts like a man...

"Is she pretty?"

Why you... All you're doing is teasing me!

You should just make up with Miss. Somi.

I've invited Miss. Somi to come here.

You invited Somi?

Hey, Jinho-bot.

Why did you call me here?

Gosh...

What is this?

Why is he here?

Honey! Honey!

It was all my fault! Please let it slide!

I'll never do it again!

No, it's over for real now.

I'm leaving.

Miss. Somi!

Can you look at me and just let it slide?

Just once?

Fine.

Hey!

Why did you agree so easily?

- What? / - Honey.

Since we've made up,

how about a drink?

Fine, whatever.

You sit here.

I'll sit here but...

Hey, this chair is too high.

- Yeah, it is. / - Yeah.

Hold on.

Hyeseon-bot!

Why?

- Go! / - Why?

Why?

What? Why?

What was that?

Hey!

Sit comfortably.

Hyeseon-bot is the best!

Thanks.

Hi, Jinho-bot!

Hi, Hyeseon-bot.

Jinho-bot, do you think I look more like

Gianna Jun or Suzy?

You look like my older brother.

Jinho-bot!

You're so mean!

What the...

He's so tall but she threw him.

Are you okay?

Are you okay?

I'm okay.

Jinho-bot!

You offended Hyeseon-bot and she left.

You really don't like her?

Yeah.

What kind of girl robot do you like?

I like a girl robot

that's like a picture.

Hold on. A girl like a picture?

There's no girl robot like that.

Yeah, there are no girls like that.

Jinho-bot!

It's Hyeseon-bot again!

What? What?

I'm not here.

What are you doing?

Hey!

Jinho-bot!

So scary.

I found you!

Save me!

For more infomation >> Idiotic Robot | 봇말려 [Gag Concert / 2017.11.11] - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

4MEN - You Are Deep Inside My Heart | 포맨 - 내 마음 깊은 곳의 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.11.11] - Duration: 7:23.

("You Are Deep Inside My Heart" by 4MEN)

(The unforgettable memories)

("You Are Deep Inside My Heart" by 4MEN)

- Thank you. / - Thank you.

For more infomation >> 4MEN - You Are Deep Inside My Heart | 포맨 - 내 마음 깊은 곳의 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.11.11] - Duration: 7:23.

-------------------------------------------

Once Upon a Time 7x07 "Eloise Gardener" + 7x08 "Pretty in Blue" Promo (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Once Upon a Time 7x07 "Eloise Gardener" + 7x08 "Pretty in Blue" Promo (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

WEDDING PLANS | 8 months to go - Duration: 4:54.

Hello! Today I thought I'd update you a bit on where we're at with our wedding planning and what's happened

during the last few months - just like in what stage we are with everything.

I did a wedding planning video back in... I want to say July? Perhaps then.

I think we has at that point just booked the wedding venue.

Because as you probably know we're getting married, me and Dave - just to clarify...

... in Finland next summer, summer of 2018.

And the wedding will take place, or rather the ceremony will take place at our summer house.

and then we've booked a reception venue that's just a few minutes away by car from the summer house

Then I think I mentioned in the previous video that the next step was to send out our 'save the date' invitations

And they are, for those of you who don't know, a bit like an invitation you send before the actual invitation

and it's just a little something for people to know that it's happening, that they're invited and so that they can

reserve that day in the calendar for you.

So we did our save the dates perhaps in August, we designed them ourselves me and Dave and managed to

do it quite painlessly I have to say. Both of us had quite a clear idea of how we wanted it to look

all of it based on Pinterest. We absolutely do not have any original ideas. Everything is more or less from there.

At the same time we were also in touch with a videographer and a photografer for the wedding

And I have to say I thought that was something we could do next spring but...

when I started looking into it, it turned out that you definitely need to snatch up these videographers

and photographers in very good time so I'm really glad that we managed to book an Estonian guy

who is coming from Tallinn to film our wedding as well as a finlandsvensk female photographer from the area

Then before we flew back to London we also managed to start looking at where at the summer house

the ceremony should actually take place

We settled on a spot so that feels really good so now we can visualise it a bit better knowing where it'll happen.

Then we also did some decoration related stuff but I think I shouldn't say what or it'll be boring for the guests

So that's all that we did in before coming back to London and once here my mission, for like the past four weeks

has been to find a dress and it's so friggin' difficult. I've been on every single website that sells wedding dresses

and I haven't managed to find the one, the perfect dress. Not even on my Pinterest, I mean my Pinterest board

with wedding dresses is like 'umm roughly', 'umm maybe', 'something a bit like that'

But I haven't even been able to find a photo that would be perfect because I honestly don't have a clue what I want.

Or like, I have an idea of the feeling of the dress, but...

Damn it, if someone know asked me 'how should this dress look?' I would just...

I mean...

No, I just can't. I can't picture what it should look like.

And this is exactly why I went to try on some wedding dresses a few weeks ago

Just to kind of see how they felt and perhaps get some kind of an idea what it is that I want and don't want.

And... I definitely didn't find the one, the right dress for me.

But... it was really good that I went and tried some on because I realised there's so much metal bits in them

they're so heavy and it felt so restricting somehow to have like a -- they're like corsets the top halves

and it's just not at all what I want. So...

But something that I have managed to find are the most perfect bridesmaids dresses

So that's at least one tick on the dress related list - although it would be good to find a wedding dress too...

But we'll just have to wait and see - we still have a bit of time left.

And then we've actually also this very week been in touch with the catering chef and discussed the menu

and I think we now know more or less what exactly we're going to be serving at the wedding so that feels good

It feels like a big thing that we now know is sorted and we know what food it'll be and I think it'll be really great.

So yeah, this is round about where we're at now in our wedding plans and I'm sure there'll be another update

video again before the big day, I can imagine.

Thanks so much for watching this video, I really hope you enjoyed it, please do give it a thumbs up.

Take care and I'll see you again soon! Bye!

For more infomation >> WEDDING PLANS | 8 months to go - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Dzień NIEPODLEGŁOŚCI strachowi - The Storywalkerz #3 - Duration: 6:39.

It's been a week

since Got Talent semifinal

and we still feel like we're on stage

are you going with us to celebrate our good performance?

I have no, I don't have

You don't have what?

I don't have

How to tell them I don't have any cash

to go and celebrate

if I was telling others money isn't the most important thing just a moment ago

What happened here?

Why does this place look so abandoned?

You're in your head

But... who's speaking?

You're talking to yourself, I mean I'm talking to you

Or... Me to myself?

Whaat?

I'm you

Anyways...

But that more clever version

Like typical tv series situation

when you give advices to yourself

Yyy...

You have neglected

your thought's land

because you have focused on your admiration so much

that you have neglected your head

And I don't mind you didn't wash it

You let someone inside your Thought's Land

someone really bad

They call him

Professor Fear

Professor Fear?

Yees...

He speaks so well

he'll scare anyone

I heard he once scared

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

Voldemort?

I mean more like Kaczyński

Anyway

It's Independence Day today

So you need to get to that corp

And face Professor

to get your independence

of your mind back

Only that way

you'll escape Thought's Land

How do I

defeat this Professor Fear?

Hello, Professor

awaits for you, sir

What's with your mouth?

Heloo

Elevator didn't break?

No

That's great

Do you know how many accidents happen in the elevators?

Yy... Zero?

Zero?

Zero is going to be a letter on

your bank account

Listen! You must leave Thought's Land

alone

I would only leave it if you eat

100 spiders

from satan's armpit!!!

Dude, did you just made this line up?

I find most of them on comments section

Let's get to the point

Dear,

Give up on doing all these

risky things

You better finally sit down, watch some tv

and live a peaceful life

nothing bad will happen to you

Deal with the fact that all those great things

aren't for you

Maybe... he's right?

I don't wanna lose

I don't want them to laugh at me

or judge like in school

Wait, wait

In school?

Hey, Professor!

Yes?

Where did you get that Professor title?

Yyy, why do you ask?

You know, we call many people "professor" even though

they didn't even get titled

yy, but I'm not like that

I, yyy...

Maybe I'll post it on facebook

that your title is fake

How's that?

Stop! How do you know?

No professor would say that zero

is a letter

Zero is a number, fool!

I'll count to three

And you're gone!

Yy-y, you idiot!

I'll be back!

Your gonna regret it!

It's 'you're', not 'your'

Hello?!

Are you going with us?

You don't have what?

I don't have any doubt

I will go with you

Ok, let's go!

Alright! But, yy, you're buying

Yees, fear that came with success has been defeated

has been defeated

We got rid of negative thoughts

creating interesting solutions

and thinking positively

Yet there's still some fear left:

Will you subscribe us now?

Will you give us a thumb up?

And if you won't just go watch cute cats only

And it will turn in tomorrow what will happen

Or...

something

For more infomation >> Dzień NIEPODLEGŁOŚCI strachowi - The Storywalkerz #3 - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

The New York Experience - Vlog Trailer - Eng.Subt - Duration: 1:57.

We are in...

New York

New York City

it seems to me

in some parts of the city

to be in one of those video games

Open!

The office of

Casey Neistat

and eventually we managed to meet Marlan

if you want to visit this museum for free

you have to run

getting out of the subway is a bit difficult

For more infomation >> The New York Experience - Vlog Trailer - Eng.Subt - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

САМЫЙ СМЕШНОЙ ВРАТАРСКИЙ ЛЯП СЕЗОНА. ЧТО ЭТО БЫЛО? - Duration: 2:51.

ROBIN ZENTNER FAIL

For more infomation >> САМЫЙ СМЕШНОЙ ВРАТАРСКИЙ ЛЯП СЕЗОНА. ЧТО ЭТО БЫЛО? - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

빼빼로 500개를 쌓아서 격파해보았습니다..!! 빼빼로 격파 도전! - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> 빼빼로 500개를 쌓아서 격파해보았습니다..!! 빼빼로 격파 도전! - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Daulat aur rizq main izafa ka wazifa | Dolat mand banne ka wazifa aur dua - Duration: 4:32.

Daulat aur rizq main izafa ka wazifa | Dolat mand banne ka wazifa aur dua

For more infomation >> Daulat aur rizq main izafa ka wazifa | Dolat mand banne ka wazifa aur dua - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Get a free Bentley 2010 continental Supersposrts | Asphalt 8 - Duration: 39:29.

For more infomation >> Get a free Bentley 2010 continental Supersposrts | Asphalt 8 - Duration: 39:29.

-------------------------------------------

Let's challenge the 3 month smolov squat program. [First Week Diary] FitGainJin - Duration: 10:18.

For more infomation >> Let's challenge the 3 month smolov squat program. [First Week Diary] FitGainJin - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

Arena of Valor - Arthur Player Guide - Duration: 8:28.

For more infomation >> Arena of Valor - Arthur Player Guide - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

Mutual Fund Q&A, Hindi, November 11, 2017 - Duration: 4:52.

In this video, we take up the query of viewer Santosh Avhad about his equity fund investments

Santosh has invested in equity fund SIPs through direct plans

He has invested in Aditya Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity and SBI Bluechip

Santosh has also invested in Kotak Select Focus which is a mutli-cap equity scheme

There is also an investment in Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip

We think the mutual funds have been well selected

The investments is that there is a nice blend of large-cap, multi-cap and small-cap equity funds

Aditya Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity and SBI Bluechip are one of the best performers among large-caps

Kotak Select Focus is one of the top performers among multi-cap equity schemes

Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip bets on small cap companies which can become blue chips in the future

It is one of the top 5 performing equity funds

For more infomation >> Mutual Fund Q&A, Hindi, November 11, 2017 - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

[FSX] Come Home, Captain Ho...... (何上尉,回來吧!) - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> [FSX] Come Home, Captain Ho...... (何上尉,回來吧!) - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

We Need to Talk 1987 | 대화가 필요해 1987 [Gag Concert / 2017.11.11] - Duration: 5:10.

(We Need to Talk 1987)

You brat...

You know I'm a busy man.

Why'd you bring me out here?

I'm going to tell Bongseon I like her

and throw her an event.

I need your help, dad.

You young punk! You should be studying!

Event, my foot!

Here's $10.

You should throw an event!

Life is an event! What should we do?

Should we set off firework or what?

- You'll play the mugger. / - Mugger?

- You brat. I'm your father! / - Here's $10.

Of course I'll play the mugger.

I'll be like, "Give me your money!"

Is that what I should do?

No.

If you grab Bongseon,

I'll swoop in and look really cool.

That's when you say to Bongseon,

"This is where your life ends!"

Then I'll go to Bongseon,

get down on my knee and say,

"Yes, Bongseon.

This is where your life alone ends.

Be with me from now on."

Wow!

Great idea!

Right? Right?

I feel like dating you now!

But do I have to do all that for just $20?

If things go well, I'll throw in another $10.

Right this way, sir.

This way.

That's it.

This way.

Come on, Seonggwang.

- Come here / - Let go. I said I can't.

I thought of a surprise event for Bongseon.

I need your help.

I can't.

Things are crazy at the station these days.

It'll be real quick.

You say, "Shin Bongseon, you're arrested for theft.

Do you know what you stole?

You stole Sejin's heart."

Then you give her this ring.

What do you think?

- Alright, I'll do it. / - Thanks!

Bongseon should be here soon.

Sejin!

She's here.

- Shin Bongseon. / - Yes?

You are under arrest for theft.

Do you know what you stole?

I'm sorry.

- A corn dog... / - No.

Not the corn dog!

I'm really sorry!

I should arrest her for real.

No, hold on.

Let me just talk to her. Hold on.

Sejin, I didn't mean to.

Alright, don't worry.

I'll talk to the policeman.

- Get him to go easy on me. / - Alright.

What is this?

I didn't know this would happen.

- Alright, but I have to arrest her. / - No, no!

Let's revise our plan. Come here.

Sejin... I hope he can convince the officer.

Don't move!

I'm... A mugger!

A mugger? Save me!

I'll give you everything I have!

What is this?

Hey, hey... Hold still!

Someone should show up soon.

Gosh... Why is she so strong?

Hold on... Hold still.

What is this?

Hey! Freeze!

- What is this? / - Save me... Save me...

He's a mugger!

What? Did Daehui plant that guy too?

He even has a cop. This is like a blockbuster.

Emergency situation!

I've found the man suspected as the serial burglar!

Hurry! Freeze!

Stop speaking formally. You know who I am.

Say please, boy.

Please let her go.

That won't work, fool!

I can't let her go.

Hey! What's going on?

Daehui, save me! It's a mugger!

Boy, why were you so late?

It starts now.

You...

Your life is over now!

It's over? Don't move!

No! It's not like that...

Stand aside! This is dangerous!

- It's not like that... / - You're in danger!

Don't move.

Your life is over now!

Arrest him!

Bongseon...

It's okay. It's over now.

Is it over now? Pay me.

Give me my $10!

Let me go, you punks.

Don't you know who I am?

Who are you?

Ask that fool.

Give me my money!

- Excuse me. / - Yes?

Do you know that man?

Yes.

He's a mugger.

- He's demanding money! / - Give me my money!

Take him away!

For more infomation >> We Need to Talk 1987 | 대화가 필요해 1987 [Gag Concert / 2017.11.11] - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Quiz Cafe | 퀴즈 카페 [Gag Concert / 2017.11.11] - Duration: 5:30.

(Quiz Cafe)

An intense game of wits with a prize of $1 million

on the line.

I'm the host of the quiz show Quiz Cafe,

Seo Taehun.

Will someone win the $1 million today?

Today's contestant is comedian Yoo Minsang!

Hello!

Hello!

Hello.

Hello, Minsang.

Just a moment.

- Minsang. / - Yes?

You look like you lost weight

and got better looking.

- You're lying! / - Correct!

- You're off to a very good start. / - What?

- I got that right? / - I hope you get them all right.

Before we start the actual quiz,

we'll have a warm-up quiz.

We'll show you commonly used internet abbreviations.

- You guess what they stand for. / - Okay.

Here we go!

T, Y.

This is so easy. "Thank you."

- Correct. / - Of course.

Next. G, J.

Easy. "Good job."

- That's correct. / - Good.

Next.

Yoo Minsang... That's the first part...

- What does that say? / - Try and guess!

This is teasing me! That says something bad!

What are you talking about?

It's used commonly on the internet.

It's "Showing off your dragon tattoo."

Hey!

- Who uses that abbreviation? / - You don't?

- Nobody uses that! / - Alright.

Here's your next question.

What is it?

Son of...

That's so blatant!

Son of a... Hey!

That's swearing!

I don't understand at all.

Anyone can see that the answer is stickleback.

Hey!

What were you thinking of?

That's forcing it!

What were you thinking of?

You can't write it like that!

Alright, alright.

That was forcing it.

We'll start the actual quiz now.

The first question is about celebrities.

Here are your choices.

- 1. Kim Soohyun. / - Wow, so handsome.

2. Park Bogum.

- 3. Song Joongki. / - So handsome!

Here's your question.

Of the following, who is the worst actor?

Go ahead!

What are you saying? I'd get in trouble.

You seem to be having trouble.

Just think simply.

Pick the one who can't act

and only got famous for his looks.

That would get us in trouble!

- Gosh... / - King... King?

One of these two who had played the king?

No! No!

I didn't mean that.

- But... / - The army?

Song Joongki of "Descendants of the Sun?"

No! Don't do this to me. Stop harassing me!

Pizza?

All 3 of them who shot pizza commercials?

Gosh!

Minsang, you think all 3 of them can't act.

No!

Alright, Minsang.

I'll take that as your personal opinion.

Unfortunately, you are incorrect.

What's the answer then?

We'll move on to the next question.

The next question will be given by

KBS announcer Park Sora.

Hello, everyone. I'm KBS announcer Park Sora.

Sora, you need good teamwork for the next question.

Minsang will act out the word.

- Sora, you need to guess. / - Okay.

- Let's hurry. / - Here we go!

Wow, what is this?

- How do I express this? / - Grand gorilla.

- Correct! / - How did you know?

- Next! / - How did you guess that?

I've never heard of this.

- So it's... / - African bullfrog!

- Correct! / - How did you know?

You look just like one. You don't have to imitate it.

- What are you saying? / - Next!

Gosh...

This one's so easy. Me, me.

- Alaskan brown bear. / - No! Not that.

Just me.

- Sumatran rhinoceros? / - What is that?

Not that! Just look at me.

What comes to mind?

- I want to punch you. / - Correct!

- That was right? / - That was right?

- I got it right! / - Precisely!

- That was right? / - Thank you!

Why don't you punch me before you go?

If you get one more right,

you can win the $1 million.

- Geez... / - The last question is a speed quiz.

Quickly answer the questions I give you.

- Alright. / - Look at the screen...

Here's your question!

- What is this? / - What?

What is that?

How would I know what that is?

- It's very easy. / - I'm not even good at English!

How would I know this?

Do you wish to give up?

How would I know this?

The answer is Arabian.

- I know it's Arabian. / - Then why didn't you say so?

You tell me what this means.

How would I know?

- What? / - Use a translating app.

Then why'd you give it to me?

The next one is very easy.

Who am I?

Oh, that's easy. Answer! An elephant.

- That's too bad. / - Huh?

The answer is Yoo Minsang

picking up a fallen pastry.

Why can't you recognize your own body?

When did you take this?

You don't want $1 million?

My left arm looks a bit long.

You altered the photo.

It's too early to give up.

You have your last question left

and it's very easy.

The name of this character...

Answer! Darth Vader.

Yes, it's Darth Vader.

Then who does DAS belong to?

Why are you doing this?

Why do you keep asking me things like this?

Tell us.

People! You know this question is messed up!

- Hold on. / - What?

I think you just did an impression of someone.

Who?

Wasn't that an impression just now?

No, not at all.

I think people that know would know.

I did it without knowing anything.

It's not what you think at all.

- Minsang, you are out of time. / - Thank you.

Will someone win the $1 million next episode?

- Watch Minsang who knows something... / - No.

And myself who knows nothing next episode.

Wow! Trying to throw me under the bus!

You're a jerk.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét