Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 11 2017

On this episode of China Uncensored,

State-run media says sexual harassment

is only a problem in the West.

And racism?

Oh, it's not a problem in China, either.

And finally,

Game of Thrones has nothing on the Chinese Communist Party.

This is China Uncensored.

Hi, welcome to China Uncensored,

I'm your host Chris Chappell.

This week, the hashtag #MeToo

took social media by storm,

raising awareness about the massive problem

of sexual assault and sexual harassment

that pretty much every single woman

has had to deal with.

Well, I shouldn't say every woman.

Because according to Chinese state-run media China Daily,

sexual harassment is just a Western problem.

Now, sure,

the occasional survey may give alternative facts,

like that it happens to 30 percent of Chinese college students.

Or to 70 percent of female Chinese factory workers.

And there was that video

of a woman being assaulted that went viral.

In fact, in response to that China Daily article,

a lot of women came forward specifically

to say they were sexually harassed in China.

But when have facts ever stopped state-run media from saying anything?

As the Guardian puts it,

"Chinese state media often works to portray problems in the west

as nonexistent in China,

highlighting cases of police brutality,

mass protests and high-profile cases of violence against women overseas."

But after such a fierce backlash,

China Daily did finally respond...

by mysteriously losing the article.

Fortunately, nothing is ever truly deleted from the internet.

The original article claims that,

"Chinese men are taught to be protective of their women."

Of course they are!

When your country has a severe shortage

of women because millions of baby girls get aborted...

...you need to protect the ones you have left.

In other news, run!

Run for your lives!

I'm just kidding, there's no escape.

Because China's very first space station,

the eight-and-a-half-ton Tiangong-1,

will be crash-landing somewhere on Earth

in the next few months.

And we have no idea where or when.

Most of it will burn up upon reentry.

Though there will be some 200-pound chunks

that might crash on the surface of the planet.

But don't worry,

71% of that surface is water!

In other news, just kidding;

don't run for your lives!

Because any reports you may have seen

comparing the inner workings of the Chinese Communist Party

with Game of Thrones are completely exaggerated.

My favorite Chinese state-run media the Global Times

wants you to know very specifically

that those biased Western media are wrong,

and that the Party Congress going on right now

has nothing in common with everyone's favorite ruthless political brutal bloodbath.

Don't tell that to Students for a Free Tibet though.

They held a protest outside the Chinese consulate in New York

ahead of the Party Congress.

And specifically, there was a bloodbath.

Let's just say not all Tibetans are celebrating

the CCP's "liberation" 60 years ago.

They're demanding the CCP stop killing Tibetans

and destroying their culture.

But I don't know about that.

I mean, it seems to me the CCP loves Tibetan culture...

when they can parade it around as an example

of China's eternally happy ethnic minorities.

Or maybe they're just happy to have escaped

The Great Hall of the People.

Speaking of unironically celebrating culture,

there's a museum in Wuhan, that—

according to Shanghaiist—

had an exhibit comparing black people to animals!

You know, because the photographer

thought their faces looked the same.

The exhibit has been removed following complaints of racism.

But this is just the most recent

in a long string of casual racism in China.

Just last Friday,

WeChat had to apologize for translating

the Chinese word for "black foreigner"

to...well, I'm not going to say it.

It reminds me of that laundry detergent commercial last year.

The one that showed how well it cleaned,

by turning a dirty black man

into a clean Chinese man.

I'm sure they had the best of intentions.

And coming up after the break,

we'll take you live to Beijing for our

on the ground coverage of the National People's Congress!

Want more great China Uncensored content?

Sure you do!

Then go to ChinaUncensored.tv.

Every Friday, we upload a complete half-hour episode,

before it gets chopped up and put on YouTube.

So go to ChinaUncensored.tv now to check it out.

For more infomation >> Nạn Quấy Rối Tình Dục Ở Trung Quốc Không Hề Tồn Tại? | Trung Quốc Không Kiểm Duyệt - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Fifa Mobile Oynuyoruz #1 Kadromu Gösterdim - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> Fifa Mobile Oynuyoruz #1 Kadromu Gösterdim - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Video for kids - review toy Crocodile / Видео для детей - обзор игрушки "Крокодил" (СТЁБ) (parody) - Duration: 2:54.

This video is a parody

Hello guys!!

today we have a review of a toy crocodile

look

it's a crocodile

seriously

and you know what?

but it is unusual

lead here the hole?

no it's not for eating

no... no... no...

he makes sounds when he is hit

*funny sound*

Cool, HUH?

It. It's just a great toy

look what he is green

you look, he's just perebivaetsya

I don't know, they can

play

just look at those paws

What are great...

look at you. wow

it. this is the best toy

you ever seen

she can walk

it can be run

emmmm

so, how much? 1:20 of the video?

more Like people these videos for 10 minutes?

They can eat

om nom nom

all finger no

like a joke

Oh no, I have no finger

in short, something like that

in Short, a cool crocodile

Here he had to be a different crocodile tail bitten off

it's not scary

he's strong

he runs

he's healthy

all right

Anyway, cool toy

there's even something written

made in China

in Short it is still radioactive

So that everything is super

I recommend

VIDEO FOR CHILDREN

PUT the HUSKIES

SUBSCRIBE TO the CHANNEL

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON WHAT TOY to MAKE ME a VIDEO

For more infomation >> Video for kids - review toy Crocodile / Видео для детей - обзор игрушки "Крокодил" (СТЁБ) (parody) - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Vamos Jogar Asphalt 8 Airborne Despicable ME 3 CAR CUP - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Vamos Jogar Asphalt 8 Airborne Despicable ME 3 CAR CUP - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

اعادة تدوير قميص قديم و صنع ثلاث انواع من الوسائد /DIY youtube pillow كيف تصنع اسهل مخده لليوتيوب - Duration: 12:02.

For more infomation >> اعادة تدوير قميص قديم و صنع ثلاث انواع من الوسائد /DIY youtube pillow كيف تصنع اسهل مخده لليوتيوب - Duration: 12:02.

-------------------------------------------

Megalovania, Genocide's Song - Duration: 4:38.

For more infomation >> Megalovania, Genocide's Song - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

وش سر شهرة اغنية ديسباسيتو؟ - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> وش سر شهرة اغنية ديسباسيتو؟ - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

MEET YOUR IDOL extra: VAV || DELETED SCENES & BLOOPERS & FUNNY MOMENTS - Duration: 9:38.

*hahahahaha*

DiCaprio sunbaenim

sunbaenim?

"My teacher"

He's older

Say "DiCaprio-nim"

*sexy*

short

#BrokenHeart

Ziu?

*Nayana Nayana*

Who is the most handsome?

*lol*

*lol*

What are you doing?

Why?

Why Ziu?

I chose Ace

*ashamed*

"Good morning" (in Polish)

*lol*

"Goodbye"

"I love you"

Oh, it's so hard

I hate Mondays

night, night, night, night, day, night, day

Black or white?

black, white, white, black, white

let's start

let's start?!

We just finished

REALLY?

*known word noticed*

#PolishSoDifficult

#DanceBattle

*watching other team*

*Step Up: VAV time*

*nope*

I'm sorry!

You finished?

I haven't seen

Go, go!

*Polish song - Ziu style*

"I love you"

For more infomation >> MEET YOUR IDOL extra: VAV || DELETED SCENES & BLOOPERS & FUNNY MOMENTS - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

ВКУСНЕЙШИЙ рецепт РУБЛЕНЫХ КУРИНЫХ КОТЛЕТ с грибами - БЫСТРО ПРОСТО ВКУСНО/Chicken cutlets recipe - Duration: 2:43.

Hello! Welcome to the channel "Kitchen for every taste"!

Today I will show you one of the delicious recipes of chopped chicken cutlets.

For their preparation, we need 500 grams of mushrooms. Cut into small pieces.

We send mushrooms to a dry frying pan, you do not need to pour oil.

Cut one onion into small pieces and send to mushrooms.

Salt to taste, set to medium heat. Mushrooms will be prepared in their own juice.

500 grams of chicken fillet cut into small pieces and send it to a deep bowl

Add the cooled mushrooms

we cut 2 cloves of garlic

Add 3 tablespoons of sour cream, I have homemade fatty sour cream.

2 eggs, salt to taste.

All carefully mix.

Add 4 - 5 tablespoons of semolina and again stir everything.

Leave for 10-15 minutes, so that the semolina crammed.

Spoon the cutlets in a frying pan with vegetable oil, fry on a small fire from two sides to a golden crust.

I wish everyone a pleasant appetite!

Subscribe to the channel "Kitchen for every taste"! Put like, write comments and see you again.

For more infomation >> ВКУСНЕЙШИЙ рецепт РУБЛЕНЫХ КУРИНЫХ КОТЛЕТ с грибами - БЫСТРО ПРОСТО ВКУСНО/Chicken cutlets recipe - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

⚠ TOP 5 | Most Dangerous ant species in the world - Duration: 6:14.

Hi guys and welcome back!

Safeway here!

In this video, the top 5 dangerous ants in the world!

Number 5!

The Australian Rhytidoponera metallica, also known as the metallic pony ant.

These ants aren't aggressive by nature, but they are extremely dangerous.

The sting of a pony ant is very painful and can debilitate smaller creatures.

The good news is that they don't attack unless for predation or something disturb the colony.

Number 4!

Solenopsis invicta

These ants are red in color and prolific in nature.

They're one of the most prevalent ant species on the planet.

You'll find them in huge numbers in Asia, United States, and Australia.

Also know with the common name of "Fire ants", they have a devastating sting.

If you fall victim to one, you'll feel a sharp pain like... a fire and may need medical treatment.

They can sting repeatedly, injecting a toxin alkaloid venom called solenopsin.

In the US has been estimed peoples spend over $5 billion annually on fire ant treatment.

Number 3!

Dorylus nigricans

You may know this species with the common names "Army ants" or "Siafu ants".

You' ll know them due to their distinctive appearance.

They have giant cutting jaws above their heads.

These jaws help the ants eat almost anything.

Army ants are legendary for their pack mentality.

Since they hunt in large groups, they destroy anything that gets in their way.

...Nice...

Siafu are extremely strong and don't discriminate on what they eat.

In 1994 an American tourist and in 2009 a 42-year-old man were killed by these ants.

Siafu ants can kill humans by entering the lungs and causing suffocation...

So think very well before resting in their territory.

Number 2!

Paraponera clavata

Commonly known as the bullet ant, named for its extremely potent sting.

This ant has the most painful sting of the insects world.

Pain comes note compared to that of a bullet.

In south America where the bullet ants live, is called Hormiga veinticuatro.

The name literally means 24 hours ants, which is the duration of the pain caused by its sting.

Its poison contains formic acid, various alkaloids, and the ponerotoxin, a neurotoxic protein

responsible for strong and prolonged pain.

In practice this toxin interferes with the ability of nerve cells to send electrical signals.

Number 1!

Mirmecia pyriformis.

These Australian ants are commonly known as "bulldog ants" or "jack jumper" ants, and

are also associated with many other common names.

They are characterised by their extreme aggressiveness, ferocity, and painful stings.

"Bulldog ants" stings are very potent, and the venoms from these ants are the most toxic

in the ant world.

This ant targets its prey by sight unlike other venomous ants that target by smell.

They can sting through the thickest fabric and the pain is almost like a mild electric

shock.

If allergic to the venom more severe symptoms can arise.

In 2013 three deaths were been related to their stings in Tasmania.

As always, let me know if you like the video and feel free to leave a comment for any question!

Thank you for watching and support guys!

Hope you enjoyed and... see you next time!

For more infomation >> ⚠ TOP 5 | Most Dangerous ant species in the world - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

SWEETBOX Quiz - Answer the question Part 4. - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> SWEETBOX Quiz - Answer the question Part 4. - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики новые серии – Анонс видео с игрушками! Развивающие мультфильмы для детей - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Мультики новые серии – Анонс видео с игрушками! Развивающие мультфильмы для детей - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Итоги Инктобера / Inktober Summary - Duration: 5:07.

Hi! Not so long ago I finally finished Inktober and today I want to talk a little about my experience with it and you can just relax and see all of my works for this challenge

I participated in Inktober last year, I drew 3 mini series, 2 of them were in full color and one in b&w. For the last week I drew a sticker set

Even though I didn't draw anything super complicated, it took me almost 2 months to finish

This time I drew something super complicated everyday and for some reason at the end I was late for just 5 days

At first I wanted to draw stylish guys and girls with antique frames on the background, that's why the first illustration doesn't have anything in common with the rest

On the second day I tried to add some mystery and drew dark clouds and a weird symbol on the wall, the frame is still there :)

And only on the third day I thought that it would be cool to draw something spooky with a background and some kind of story

I didn't want to use an already existing list of ideas, because the challenge itself is already hard and I don't like when besides that you've been told what to draw

So I made my own list of things I find interesting, there were a lot of witch themed stuff, ghosts and masks

But when half of the challenge was done, I didn't have any super interesting ideas upfront, so I just came up with something day after day

The most difficult thing for me was coming up with ideas. Also I've spend a lot of time trying to find the perfect references and drawing the sketch

Besides that after 2 weeks in sometimes I didn't feel like doing anything, especially drawing something that detailed

But I'm glad that despite my bad mood or laziness I didn't simplify any of my drawings just to spend less time and be free

I did my best every single day and I think it shows up pretty clear if you look at my non Inktober drawings

And I'm so happy with the result, to be honest I didn't even expect that I could draw something like that in such quantity and in such a short time

From now on I think I'll try to draw something like this in full-color once or twice per month

And I'll generally try to draw backgrounds more often, cause it's fun and challenging :)

Besides, there're too many artists drawing headshots on a monophonic background, so something like this will add some diversity

I don't know if I will participate in Inktober next year, even if I would, I won't draw something as detailed and complicated

Most artists on Instagram draw something in the middle - not a sketch, not a finished illustration , I think I might do the same next year

But, as I said, I'm happy that I did it, I'm proud of myself and I like all of my Inktober drawings

Even though there was one day when I failed. I've spent like 5 hours working on a piece and I didn't like it at the end, it was gray af and the composition was bad

I was angry all day cause I wasted time for nothing, but the next day I just sat down and kept working on another drawing

Deal with it, as they say

Of course, I have to try monetize so much time and effort, so I made a zine and some prints of my favourite drawings

There are 2 bonus pages in the zine for those who wants to support me ( I could draw more, but I was so exhausted )

And for hardcore fans all originals of my drawings are available in my Etsy shop as well

Tell me what you think about my Inktober pieces in the comments :)

Did you participate in Inktober and did you succeed ?

Thanks for watching and I'll see you in my next video, bye !

For more infomation >> Итоги Инктобера / Inktober Summary - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Tsum Tsum Lipsmackers Lip Balm - Duration: 5:30.

Oh my goodness!

Hey guys this is Trinity.

Today I've got these adorable little Tsum Tsum lip balms.

I can't wait to open them so lets get started.

Come on!

How cute are these.

I think I'm going to open this one first.

Oh I'm so excited I see the little tail on the Ariel one

Ok lets get them out

Oh they both came out.

Look at the little tail Ok So here's Daisy.

I think she's really cute and um The flavor is Glamorous Cotton Candy

That smells so good.

That smells so good you guys.

Ok now lets check out the Ariel one.

Ok so here's the Ariel one.

Look at the little tail.

I think I'm going to give this one to my sister because her name is Ariel.

Her flavor is Memorizing Grapefruit Oh my goodness.

Oh my goodness.

This is amazing Ok now lets open this one

Whoa they just fell out Ok Here's Elsa.

Icy Snow and that's the flavor That smells so good.

It smells like um....it smells like the beginning of winter

That's what it smells like Ok here's Tinkerbell

Her flavor is Pixie Peach Pie Oh that sounds good.

That smells like the Cheshire Cat one I have.

It smells so good.

I really like the color too of the lip balm.

It smells so good.

They're so cute I just love these lip balms.

And look you can even stack them and by the way, my mom asks to use them all the time.

And I think my favorite one is the little Ariel one.

My favorite detail of her is the little tail.

And make sure you like and subscribe.

Thanks for watching guys.

See you next week.

Bye

For more infomation >> Tsum Tsum Lipsmackers Lip Balm - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

父親 感動話! 父親が癌になった。 今まで話せなかったので 思っていたことを話すと…? - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> 父親 感動話! 父親が癌になった。 今まで話せなかったので 思っていたことを話すと…? - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

HGTV Urban Oasis 2017 - Screened Porch Tour - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> HGTV Urban Oasis 2017 - Screened Porch Tour - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Hvordan bytte tennplugg på BMW 5 E39 BRUKSANVISNING | AUTODOC - Duration: 18:22.

Use a socket №10

Use a socket №10

Use a spark plug socket №16

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét