Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 11 2017

assalamualaikum,

hi guys, welcome back to my youtube channel

MECCA DAYS

in this video

I'm going to review a toy

this toy is...

new toy for playing and learning

I will become a teacher

and teach my younger brother English lessons

my younger brother like to learn english

like one, two, three

i'd like to...

teach my little brother

to be a smart boy in english

ok guys lets get started

let me take that

no...

satu (one)

flip over

flip over

satu (one)

jerapah (giraffe)

turn the page

let me take that

dua (two)

dua (two)

lamb

what!

lamb?

one little girl

plus a lamb

i think this is a boy...!

one little girl

plus a a boy ewual two

three

three...

three

four

again...

five

ok

six

seven

ok

eight

nine

he could not say that

ten

yeyyy

yeyy guys he is now able to say number

now we going to learn color

start first page

stroberry

again...

red...

red

red strowberry

ok this one

yellow

sun

yellow

the sun is yellow

ok this one

blue

blue

cause my little brother is sleepy now

now I'm alone

orange

yeyy

[english]

sheep

[sound of sheep]

lets say in english

[english]

[english]

[cow]

[sound of cow]

[cow]

[living in the farm]

what's that

Agha still not sleeping yet

kuda is horse (in english)

ok guys that the sound of horse

now in english

horse

a hen

a hen

hen is ayam betina

[hen]

[sound of hen]

[english]

hen

[bahasa]

let's push it

duck [bebek]

a duck

[english]

duck

duck

[bahasa]

rabbit [kelinci]

rabbit is kelinci in bahasa

this is the sound of eating

in bahasa...

[rabbit eat carrot]

sure definitely

[english]

in english

in english

[rabbit]

rabbit.....

that's the sound of eating

dog

dog is...

that's the sound

[dog]

that's the sound again

let's say in english

[english]

what we say in english?

cat

cat is kucing in bahasa

and that the sound of cat

wow

it's so so big

what is it

ok guys let's say in bahasa

elephant [gajah]

elephant is gajah in bahasa

thats the sound of elephant

now in english

[english]

what we say gajah in english?

[elephant]

it's elephant

that's the sound

bahasa

[tiger]

this is tiger

and that's the sound

[tiger]

tiger

[groaning]

thats creepy

now eleventh

[lion]

so this is lion

now in english

[lion]

lion

that's the sounds of lion

it was his voice

and the last one is

i don't know what is this

let's say in bahasa

in bahasa is...

giraffe [jerapah]

this is giraffe

that's

sound of sleep i think

oh my God

it's so cute

[giraffe]

[sound of giraffe]

that's the sound

this is giraffe

yeyy we are finished now

that's learning video with my little brother

ok guys, that for now

there would be next video

is learn color

that would be the second video

don't forget to like coment share and subscribe

bye

For more infomation >> Become a teacher to my little brother learn numbers and animals - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

charity: water (ft. Kendall Jenner) - Duration: 7:54.

We know how to bring clean drinking water right now to every single person on earth.

And when you can bring water into communities it truly transforms them, it changes everything.

You could know that you'd made a difference.

You could know that you'd truly impacted the life of a family, of a community, of a region..

For more infomation >> charity: water (ft. Kendall Jenner) - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Stasiun Balapan Acoustic Pengamen Jos - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Stasiun Balapan Acoustic Pengamen Jos - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

How To Recognize A Spiritual Awakening - Duration: 6:48.

How To Recognize A Spiritual Awakening

by Brandy Gray,

I spoke to an old childhood friend yesterday who said it seemed as if I had changed a lot

and I agreed, saying it was like I�d aged 1,000 years in just 10?.

I feel like that is how I can conceptualize a spiritual enlightenment or awakening, when

Who You Thought You Were wakes up from a dream into Who You Truly Are.

It is as if Souls dream as Human and You can wake up in that dream, becoming fully

conscious and aware of your Divine Connection and endless experience.

Who I Once Was only encompassed a morsel of Who I Truly Am; a microcosm of the macrocosm

(WITHOUT knowing/realizing it).

Therefore Who I Once Was was not fully capable of leading the life I lead now (or will lead)

because my reality could only match my level of understanding, which will likely continually

evolve.

When you perceive your Soul in a physical body/experience, even for an instant, vibrating

at Its frequency, your life on Earth changes dramatically and everything shifts into a

stronger alignment with Who You Truly Are (or are capable of Being).

The conscious realization, recognition and awareness of a greater and more expansive

Version of My Self (Eternal Soul) can feel like ages and ages of wisdom/understanding

coming back into knowing, a �re-membering� of the ALL of Me that natural human amnesia

had somehow erased up until that moment.

No, I didn�t physically age 1,000 years, but I realized my Eternal Soul�s Consciousness

and My Spiritual Connection to All That Is.

And that awareness grows you, enriches you and expands you beyond what you can know as

possible.

Your cells somehow become more alive, in awe, tasting the heights and depths of reverence

within this magnificent and strikingly familiar greeting and introduction.

*You can no longer feel insignificant when you are the significance.*

And when you know better, you can do better.

I feel and act more consciously because

I know my Truth and

my

True Power and because of that, I want to use it kindly

and wisely.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét