Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 12 2017

-♪ "Tonight Show Dance Battle," yeah ♪

-Now, here is the Dance Move Generator.

You're gonna take turns hitting this button,

which will randomly select a never-before-seen dance move.

Whoever's turn it is has to make up a dance for that move,

and the best dancer wins.

Finn, since you're the closest, why don't you go first?

Let's just start the Dance Move Generator.

Here we go. [ Beeping ]

I feel like yours is gonna be a performance piece.

[ Laughter ] -It's gonna be like birds.

-Yeah, okay, yeah, birds.

[ Beeps ] [ Laughter ]

-Toastin' Waffles. -Toast -- Toast --

Oh, it does say -- Toasty Waffles --

-[ Chuckling ] What? -Toastin' Waffles.

-Toast and waffles. -Toast --

-Toast and waffles.

-You want to do toast and waffles?

-Like you're toasting them. -It's the same thing.

-Okay, good. All right. So this is --

Finn is doing Toastin' Waffles.

Roots, can he get a beat?

[ Up-tempo music plays ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Finale plays ] Wow, fantastic.

Very performance artist. [ Laughs ]

As he walked out... -Whoo!

-Very -- That's how you make toast and waffles

in the morning? [ Laughter ]

I just love that you --

I like that you yawned, climbed out of bed,

and there was like two thawed-out waffles on your...

-There was two waffles. -Already there.

-"I put them out last night." -Did he toast them?

I just saw him, like, do the "Macarena."

-Yeah, he was doing the "Macarena,"

then he ate a sandwich. [ Laughter ]

All right, here we go. It's Gaten's turn.

Let's start the Dance Move Generator.

[ Beeping ]

-[ Speaking indistinctly ]

[ Beeps ]

-Flashlight With A Mind Of Its Own.

-[ Laughing ] What? -How do you do that?

-So, Flashlight With A Mind Of Its Own.

Gaten. Roots, give him a beat.

-1, 2! [ Mid-tempo music plays ]

♪♪

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

[ Finale plays ] [ Cheers and applause ]

-Oh, my God. That was awesome!

Fantastic! -Yes, that was so good.

-That is fantastic! Oh, now -- now the game --

They're -- Everyone's upping their game.

Noah, try and top that. -I'm worried.

-Let's start the Generator here.

[ Beeping ] -[ Speaking indistinctly ]

[ Laughter ]

-When do I press it? -Whenever you're ready.

I mean, you can let this go for 25 minutes if you want to.

I mean, it's getting a little annoying.

[ Beeping continues ]

[ Beeps ]

Trying To Fix An '80s TV. -'80s TV.

-Do you know what a television looked like in the '80s?

-Oh, no. [ Laughter ]

-[ Chuckles ] This is so sad.

-It was, like, boxy. -Yeah, so, it was boxy, yeah.

-You remember -- like, on set -- on set.

-It was a big box, and it was, like, wooden,

and it had two switches.

-Yeah, exactly like that. -It was wider than that.

-Exactly like that. -Like that.

-To fix it, you'd have to either bang on it

or put a screwdriver in it... -Okay.

-...or something like that. -Yeah.

And they had channels that you could turn,

and that's how you'd know that it was broken.

Okay. -I -- All right.

-This is so sad. I really feel old.

[ Laughter ]

Welcome back to Grandpa's "Tonight Show," everybody.

[ Laughter ]

Trying To Fix An '80s TV.

All right, here's Noah -- Trying To Fix An '80s TV.

Roots!

[ Mid-tempo music plays ]

♪♪

[ Laughter ] [ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

Stop! Hey, hey!

That's -- My TV's -- Hey! [ Finale plays ]

Get up. Noah! [ Laughter ]

-Oh, my God. -You just --

It's not plugged in. It's just not plugged in.

That's all you got to do. Just plug it in.

Get out of here. -That's it?!

-Get out of here.

That's all you got to do is plug the thing in.

-What? It wasn't plugged in the whole time.

-It was unplugged. Caleb.

-Classic rookie mistake.

-Caleb, let's see if you can top that, okay?

Let's start the Dance Move Generator.

-Okay. [ Beeping ]

[ Speaking indistinctly ]

[ Beeps ] -That did not work out.

-There you go. [ Laughter ]

-Oh, my gosh. I was trying to be cool.

-No, it's all right. No, it's all right.

Breaking Through The Goo.

That's The Upside Down -- that little, like, portal thing.

That gloppy -- -Oh!

-The sticky, sticky stuff. -Remember -- the show?

-Oh. Oh! -Like the little gate thing.

-Oh, yeah. -You got this.

-Yeah, the show. -The show on Netflix.

-"Stranger Things."

-Breaking Through The Goo. Roots!

[ Mid-tempo music plays ]

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

[ Finale plays ] [ Cheers and applause ]

-[ Laughs ] There you are.

[ Laughs ] -Oh.

-That was actually a good --

he messed it all around, see? -Oh.

-Now -- Now you're rethinking Toastin' Waffles.

Yeah, I know what's up. [ Laughter ]

All right, now, listen -- listen, you guys.

Come on down here. Caleb, Noah, Gaten, Finn,

you're all clearly amazing [British accent] dancers.

-What? Dancers? -[ British accent ] Dancers.

-Why even compete against each other

when we can do one more dance together?

-One more? -Together.

-Together. -Together?

-Let's do this. -[ Normal voice ] Yeah.

[ Cheers and applause ] I'm gonna join you.

I want to join you for the last dance.

-Let's do it!

-I actually have an idea for this one.

This is called "The Upside Get Down."

[ Laughter ] -Ooh!

[ Cheers and applause ] -Let's --

Roots, can I have some, like, a little music

so I can talk to the guys for a second?

[ Drum roll ]

-You -- It's -- -Huddle, huddle, huddle, huddle.

-Huddle, huddle, huddle up. -Huddle.

-Maybe, we'll do -- we'll do --

like, move our feet like that first.

-Yeah, this. -"The Breakfast Club."

-Bass guitar.

-And then we'll do the bass guitar.

-Yes, yes, yes. Okay. -Ah, okay.

♪♪

-Which way? Which way? -I don't know.

-That way first. -This way.

-This way. -All right, ready, Roots?

Give us -- Oh, forgot the best part.

♪♪

-Wait, which way do we...

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ] -Yeah!

[ Cheers and applause continue ]

-Ready? -1, 2!

[ Up-tempo music plays ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

-That's all the time we have for "Tonight Show Dance Battle."

My thanks to Finn, Gaten, Noah, Caleb!

Season 2 of "Stranger Things" is available now on Netflix.

Stick around. We'll be right back

with World Series Champion José Altuve!

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

For more infomation >> Dance Battle with the Stranger Things Kids - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

Millie Bobby Brown Is Freaked Out by Grown Men Dressing Up as Eleven - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> Millie Bobby Brown Is Freaked Out by Grown Men Dressing Up as Eleven - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Kid Geography Expert Nate Seltzer Is Back! - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Kid Geography Expert Nate Seltzer Is Back! - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Ellen Finds Out 'What's So Great About You?' - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Ellen Finds Out 'What's So Great About You?' - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Ellen Looks Back at 'When Things Go Wrong' - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> Ellen Looks Back at 'When Things Go Wrong' - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Millie Bobby Brown Raps a Stranger Things Season 1 Recap - Duration: 2:46.

-Millie, everyone knows you from "Stranger Things,"

but one thing they might not realize

is that you also can rap.

Last time you were here, we made you do a verse from Nicki Minaj.

-Yes. Yes. -"Monster," and it was the best.

We loved it so much.

I just thought it'd be fun if you could maybe perform again.

Would you up for that?

-Yeah, but I have to do, like, a recap of Season 1, right?

So this has to be, like, a recap of Season 1,

about what Season 1 was about,

so that people can watch Season 2

and know what they're talking about.

-That's smart. -So, are you ready for this?!

[ Cheers and applause ] -Wait. I want to be...

I want to be your hype man. -All right. Ooh!

-I want to be your hype man. -All right. All right.

I got this.

-All right, here we go. Got your mic? Got your mic?

Yeah. -Come on!

[ Cheers and applause ]

[ Drum roll ]

-Hey, hey, hey, hey!

Hey! Millie Bobby Brown!

"Stranger Things," Season 1 recap!

Make some noise!

[ Cheers and applause ]

-♪ 1, 2, 3, 4 ♪

-♪ Let's go back to Indiana ♪

♪ Circa 1983 ♪

♪ Just four boys in the basement ♪

♪ Chillin', playing D&D ♪

♪ There was Lucas ♪

♪ There was Billy, Will, and Dustin ♪

♪ There was Mike ♪

♪ But one night, Will goes missing ♪

♪ While he's riding on his bike, yikes! ♪

♪ That's when they met me, Elev ♪

♪ I had no hair on my head ♪

♪ I had been so close to dead, courtesy of Dr. Brenner ♪

♪ Who's hunting me 24-sev ♪

♪ Joyce was hanging Christmas lights as a web ♪

♪ Started hearing something Willy had said ♪

♪ This could be a message from the beyond ♪

♪ What happened to Barb? ♪

♪ She's just gone in The Upside Down ♪

♪ Hopper's on top of the case ♪

♪ While I'm throwing vans in his face ♪

♪ I'm lying down in a tank, trying my best to find Willy ♪

♪ And Dustin's got pudding for days ♪

♪ Demogorgon's getting all in my way ♪

♪ Blast him to pieces just like a grenade ♪

♪ Will's now at home, coughing in the sink ♪

♪ What happened to me? ♪

♪ I'm in The Upside Down ♪

♪ What about now? ♪

♪ The saga continues, tune in to see how ♪

♪ Upside Down, what about now? ♪

♪ The saga continues, tune in to see how ♪

♪ All I need is my Eggo waffles ♪

♪ I'm in love with those ♪

♪ What I'm left with when I use my powers ♪

♪ Is a bloody nose, yeah ♪ [ Cheers and applause ]

♪ Bad news when you see that bloody nose, yeah ♪

♪ Bad news when you see that bloody nose ♪

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Millie Bobby Brown, everybody. [ Drum roll ]

Check out "Strangers Things 2," streaming on Netflix now.

Stick around. We'll be right back with Kelly Clarkson.

[ Cheers and applause ]

♪♪

♪♪

For more infomation >> Millie Bobby Brown Raps a Stranger Things Season 1 Recap - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy Wows Ellen - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy Wows Ellen - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

John Lithgow Secretly Watches "3rd Rock From The Sun" Reruns - CONAN on TBS - Duration: 1:37.

You don't like watching yourself

if you're in a dramatic role?

But I love watching myself do comedy.

(laughs and cheers)

I don't know.

Comedy, you're innately making fun of yourself.

It's very liberating.

The more ridiculous you look, the more successful you are.

But in a serious role...

Nobody likes to see himself or herself up on screen.

You all remember the first time you ever saw yourself.

You completely freak out.

No actor completely overcomes that.

The more serious you are, the more embarrassed.

So I avoid myself when I'm serious.

But I secretly watch 3rd Rock from the Sun reruns.

(cheers)

Life, life!

What about you, Mel?

Do you like to watch yourself on screen?

It does make you kind of wriggly.

I get pretty wriggly.

I try not to do it.

Other people give me reviews

and that does me in completely.

What about when you're watching a Mad Max movie

or something from a long time ago?

Does it bring you back to that time when you see it?

No, it doesn't.

I just feel the arthritis and the hemorrhoids.

(laughs)

And I hearken back to a time when those things didn't exist.

And it was visibly apparent.

For more infomation >> John Lithgow Secretly Watches "3rd Rock From The Sun" Reruns - CONAN on TBS - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Ghost of Tsushima Interview: Details on Sucker Punch's Next Open World Adventure | PS4 - Duration: 4:13.

JASON CONNELL: So in 2014, we came out with Second Son,

and about six or seven months later,

we came out with First Light.

And then about a year from that, PS4 Pro was starting to come out

so we wanted to support that with Second Son

and Fetch with First Light

and all the cool laser bullets that come with that.

But behind the scenes what we were really working on was

trying to figure out how do we make a new game.

Like, if we were going to depart from Infamous,

it's got to be awesome and what is the process to get there.

NATE FOX: When we were looking at our next project,

we wanted to stay open-world because we're giving authority

and power to the player,

and we didn't want to walk away from that.

We think it's integral to modern gaming

that players are in charge.

JASON CONNELL: And I think in true Sucker Punch fashion,

we answered that with,

"Hey, what does everybody at the studio think?"

And we had about, I believe it was 70, 72 pitches,

72 ideas that kind of all formed up

from various corners of the studio.

And then we try to coagulate that into like one idea.

Turns out these things are really, really hard.

NATE FOX: We thought a lot about open-world games and what makes

some open-world games just beautiful and great.

And we kind of settled on wanting to have a clear fantasy

the player like who are you,

what are you going to be doing in the game.

And then we came upon this game idea

which is awesomely simple; right?

To hear about it is to want to play it.

Who doesn't want to go to feudal Japan?

Who doesn't want to be a samurai

with a katana on their hip; right?

JASON CONNELL: When you tell somebody you get to play as a

samurai, you don't really have to say anything else.

You just say that fantasy and everybody just builds a list of

scenarios and narratives and gameplay scenes that you might

get to play in that.

NATE FOX: When we hit upon the Mongol invasion of Tsushima

of 1274, it all clicked.

Suddenly you knew who the heroes were,

who the villains were, what the stakes were for the world,

and you had a video game.

MAN: I'll ask you once again, samurai, do you surrender?

JASON CONNELL: Ghost of Tsushima is an action, stealth,

adventure game where you play a samurai in feudal Japan,

and we're taking inspiration

from the historical point in time

where the Mongol army invaded the island of Tsushima.

NATE FOX: All those locations are in engine.

They're in the world.

That's the place that you're going to defend,

a huge island filled with a lot of different places,

towns, people.

There's so much to learn; there's so much to see.

JASON CONNELL: I think player choice in this game will mean

something very different than other games we made in the past.

We really want you to have that choice of,

"Hey, that cool bamboo forest over there,

I really want to check it out.

I want to head in that direction,

and I want to see what it is."

There's no waypoint.

There's nothing that says go here

and look at this bamboo forest.

We hopefully are presenting something that's beautiful and

exotic, that's different than the current place

that you might be in,

and that will come at a world choice; right?

That's your adventure choice, like, where do I want to go.

NATE FOX: In Infamous you explore powers.

In this game, we let you explore what it is to be a samurai

inside this enormous landscape of medieval Japan.

JASON CONNELL: Here at the studio sometimes we talk about

the world as a character.

And I think that even in Second Son we pushed really hard to

make the flavors of the world come alive.

There's all these other elements that make you remember what it

really felt like to be a tourist in this place.

And we're going to do the same thing for this game starting

with some of the shots you see in the trailer.

We've been working on this game for three and a half years,

and it's exciting to be at a spot where we are finally able

to share with the world what we've been working on.

NATE FOX: And now it's just up to us

to actually deliver this fantasy,

this wonderful fantasy about being a samurai in feudal Japan.

For more infomation >> Ghost of Tsushima Interview: Details on Sucker Punch's Next Open World Adventure | PS4 - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

"IT" Parody (Dear Ryan) - Duration: 10:17.

*Ryan attempts to fix painting*

*Turns around*

Ryan: Oh hey guys!

So as you can see I'm moving, right?

With all the boxes

Universal symbol for moving.

This is all staged. This is just to get the point across. I'm not actually taking any of this stuff (lol nice Ryan)

I don't know what I'm talking about, lets get started!

Dear Ryan, can you jump over a moving car?

*Intense music plays*

*Engine Revs*

(OH NO LOL)

Dear Ryan, would you do a "You Laugh, You Lose Dad Jokes challenge with the crew?

(This is a dad joke?)

Ryan: HA HA- I'm already losing, damn it! Wait that doesn't count, that doesn't count...

OML LOL

Ryan: You go first.

Paco: Mmmm

Ryan: I can't- I suck at this game already.

It's because I know I can't laugh.

Ryan: Alright starting now.

Paco: What do you call a thousand dad jokes?

*Ryan and Greg starts laughing*

Sean: I don't know. How?

Will: What?

*Will laughs*

Greg: No idea.

*Greg and Sean laughs*

*Derrick Shrugs*

Derrick: Nice..

Daina: What does he say?

Derrick: Oh.

Paco: No.

(LMAO GREG'S FART SOUNDS LIKE A FLY)

Paco: You can't do that!

Ryan: You just lost!

Paco: He can't do that!

Ryan: That's part of the joke.

(Paco and Greg laughs)

Ryan: Man I suck at this game..

I laughed at EVERY single one, off that one.

And it's not even funny. I don't even think it's funny.

Ryan: What?

*Ryan begins laughing*

Paco: WHAT?!

Ryan: Wait, let me try one more, one more. Go again, go again.

*Ryan starts laughing again*

Paco: What?

*Paco laughs while Will facepalms*

Ryan: Okayy..

Why.. don't- uhh have, wait.. scratch that.

Start over.

Why don't.. *chuckles* wait hold on,

One more.

Derrick: Cause they suck her blood?

Ryan: What?

(When no one laughs at your joke)

*Ryan begins laughing*

Derrick: Yeah.

(RYAN LOSES THE CHALLENGE)

Dear Ryan, can you brush your teeth and then drink orange juice?

Ryan: Why- I don't understand why people always send me this and I know this is a challenge from like a while back.

I should know this but I honestly have no idea.. what.. this challenge is and I'm not letting any of the guys tell me.

I really don't know what's gonna happen and I didn't look it up. I promise, so this is a hundred percent genuine reaction.

I guess let's try it?

*Ryan brushing his teeth*

Ryan: Alright I finished brushing my teeth and umm..

I guess I'm just gonna try it.

Why are you smiling like have you-

Greg: Your teeth turns yellow.

Ryan: Is that what it does?!

Greg: Permanent yellow..

Ryan: Wait, wait- I'm not gonna do that!

Derrick: Permanent orange

Sean: You could whiten it.

Ryan: Right?

Derrick: Awww..

Sean: How is it?

Aw, does it taste gross?

Will: Oh, he's gonna throw up.

Sean: Eww..

Will: Ugh!

Sean: Is it that bad?

Ryan: Oh dude..

(That face)

Ryan: No it's not bad at all.

*Everyone laughs*

Ryan: How is this even a challenge? Like what- like what is supposed to happen from drinking this after you-

*Everyone's in shock*

Dear Ryan, can you do if children songs were realistic?

Ryan: I've always wanted to be children's song writer.

It must be like one of the easiest jobs in the world..

You gotta be like a doctor to write 'Cat in the Hat'

I'd always believe that you should be honest with kids

If I have a kid and he asked me where babies come from, I'm not gonna lie to him.

And that's how you should be with kids, you make them smarter.

Daina: Okay boys and girls! Now lets give our guest performer a nice, warm welcome!

*Clapping*

Ryan: Hey kids! Umm..

First question, do any of you know how to play the guitar? No? Okay then, we're just gonna use this.

♫ The wheels on the bus go round and round ♫

♫ The wheels on the bus should change lanes now ♫

(Such an inspirational song)

Thank you...to the kid who finally started it.. next song

♫ Old MacDonald had a cow ♫

♫ There's a reason I said had ♫

Because they ATE him!

Daina: Okay, maybe let's try the next song?

Ryan: ♫ Twinkle twinkle ball of gas ♫

♫ Thousands of light-years far away ♫

♫ So when you wish upon a ball of gas ♫

♫ The gases from your a- ♫

Okay, i think that's enough for today, we don't use that kind of language in here do we ki-?

Oh no no no, i'm just gonna say ass, like from the gases from your ass, not

Cut me off that fu** bi***

Thank you

Dear Ryan, can you kiss Sean?

Wait, what? I never screenshotted that Dear Ryan did you?

Oh yeah, um someone just keeps sending

These over and over I mean just look at it, I thought you could just tell them that it's not gonna happen.

Oh right. Yeah sure, sure.

I'm serious. People keep spamming it you can just like look at my screen right now.

Yeah uh right. You know what? I think I have to go..

Sean:Are-Are you serious? Ryan, you know that I'm not gay Ryan:I know I know I'm just- Sean: I have a girlfriend. We've been friends for over ten years!

Ryan: It's- it's something completely unrelated. Sean: Come on! Do you not believe me?

Are you serious?!

That is one big closet

Dear Ryan, can you write a Dear Ryan to yourself?

That should be good

Ehh, maybe 20 30 more

Dear Ryan, do a parody of Stephen King's 'IT'

I don't know if you guys ever saw the first one, but I remember watching it when I was a little kid

and I was terrified of it and when I was watching the new "IT" movie the sequel of the

2017 version I kind of thought to myself "This movie doesn't really work anymore."

*Child laughing*

No!

Ah!

Hiya Georgie, what a nice boat.

Do you want it back? What are you doing in the sewer? Oh well a storm blew me, away?

Blew the whole circus away. Can you smell the circus, Georgie? There's peanuts,

cotton candy, hot dogs and...

coffee?

no... steak?

no, no...

It's a circus, It's a f*cking circus, Georgie. popcorn? popcorn!

Is that your favorite? Yeah!

Mine too! Cuz they go pop pop pop!

*Child laughs*

I think I should leave now...

Ooh, without your boat?

Take it.

Take it.

No, that's okay I have a Xbox

O.O

So leave your questions in the comments below, and you could be responsible for the next video.

Ryan: Oh that hurt.

Old MacDonald had a cow... I forgot the end

Did you know rode sent us these not even plugged in oh

Well I'm Japanese Pennywise, also known as Yenwise (Ha Ha get it) the Japanese clown..

For more infomation >> "IT" Parody (Dear Ryan) - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

Ellen Surprises the Amazing Sanders Family - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> Ellen Surprises the Amazing Sanders Family - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Ellen Looks Back at Guests Meeting Their Heroes - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Ellen Looks Back at Guests Meeting Their Heroes - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Marvel's Spider-Man - PGW 2017 Teaser Trailer | PS4 - Duration: 2:10.

MARY JANE: With Fisk behind bars, what's next?

PETER: And the city is safer than ever.

Maybe Peter Parker can have more of a life?

AUNT MAY: Are you in trouble? Do you need money?

PETER: No! No! I mean I'm a little behind on my rent,

but, no, I'm fine.

MARTIN LEE: Take care of this place.

It represents the best part of me.

PETER: This is Miles. He's gonna be helping out around here.

OSBORNE: For acts of extraordinary bravery

FISK: I'm the one that kept order in this city!

MARY JANE: What is this?

Devil's Breath?

MR. NEGATIVE: Your city and everything you care about

will be destroyed.

The people will beg you for help,

but you wont be able to save them.

CAPTAIN WATANABE: Get more back up.

MARY JANE: Wait!

SPIDER-MAN: We've gotta play this just right.

Please stop!

MARY JANE: Maybe the City needs our friend more than you think.

Peter!

SPIDER-MAN: Whoa. Anyone else need a breather?

For more infomation >> Marvel's Spider-Man - PGW 2017 Teaser Trailer | PS4 - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Conan Gets Styled By Dapper Dan - CONAN on TBS - Duration: 6:37.

(smooth upbeat jazz tune)

I am standing with the icon of Uptown style,

Dapper Dan. Good to see you sir.

My pleasure, it's such a great joy

to have you come to Harlem.

That's so nice - you've got a -

this handshake's a little crazy. You don't stop!

No, I don't stop. (laughs)

I'm not a well. What, are you tryin'

to get water out of me? What are you doin' there?

Wait, hold up, let me give you part two.

Okay, there's a part two. There we go,

there we go, there we go. Now he has it.

You've been responsible for so many iconic looks,

can you show me some of your looks?

Oh, yeah! Let me show you now.

What's this right here? This is the Fat Boys.

Yeah, that's the Fat Boys.

Okay, incredible.

Eric B. And Rakim.

Okay, You styled them?

Salt-N-Pepa.

That's Salt - you did Salt-N-Pepa!

Yeah, Salt-N-Pepa.

Look at that!

You think I can pull that off,

Dapper Dan? That look?

Uh.

I've got long legs and I'm very feminine

Oh, okay but I - I think we might

have to kill the leggings though.

I like leggings.

You like leggings?

I like the way they hug the body.

(Dan laughs)

I was actually serious, what happened there?

Uh-oh.

This isn't working for me and I'll be honest

with you, this has never worked for me.

Okay, so I'm gonna invite you into

the domain of swag - Harlem swag.

This is what you call, Harlem swag.

This is Harlem swag?

This is Harlem swag.

What would this be called, right here?

Casual.

(audience laughter)

Straight casual.

Yeah, you said it was disdain.

No, it's okay if you... passin' through.

I'm a guy, just...passin' through.

Yeah.

So what we wanna do is, we wanna try

and bump me up a notch. I want the look.

Oh, okay.

I want the Dapper Dan look.

That's what I'm a give you

and we gonna just swag you up and down.

You're gonna swag me up and down.

Swag you all the way up and down.

Okay... sounds a little weird.

(Dan laughs)

You gotta have some swag.

When you walk, you gotta have -

I walk a little, let me show you my walk

and you tell me what you think of it.

(audience laughts)

Keep walking. (laughs)

You don't like that walk?

No, you gotta keep walking with that one.

That's me, I'm late!

This is me late!

Go.

(Conan laughs)

Let me try, I like that! You've got it all -

God, man. You're the best! Look at this!

No, look -

I got that, I got that, look at that!

Yeah, yeah, there you go!

But see, I do too much.

I do too much and it looks like

I haven't had my medicine.

You've got to have the shoulder dip.

Okay.

(audience laughter)

That's fantastic! Dan,

see Dan, when I do that, it looks

like I was just in a car accident. Doesn't it?

(Dan laughs)

I got it all wrong! My Toyota,

just hit the fire hydrant and I -

I'm try to get away before the cops show up.

(Dan laughs)

Because I have no insurance,

that's the look I have.

Yeah, but we gonna have it right.

Dapper Dan, swag me up.

That's right.

Hey Dap?

Yeah?

I found something.

Oh, great, great, great!

Give me your honest opinion.

(audience laughter and applause)

Is this a Pee Wee Herman special

we're getting ready to do, or what?

What do you mean Pee Wee Herman?

This is - look at this, this spoke to me.

I saw this hanging -

No, it didn't spoke to you,

it cursed at you.

(audience laughter)

Who's laughing? You think this is funny?

No, sir. (chuckles)

You're laughing at me.

Remember, we going to Swagville.

Mm-hm.

This is not Swagville.

Does anyone know what neighborhood this is?

Where would I go? Wait..

Soho.

(audience laughter)

I got the moves in this.

The spin is nice.

You like the spin? I got him with the spin!

Look at that, I got the spin.

I believe in the spin.

The spin might work.

Now if you could just keep doing it

so they don't see what's going on.

(audience laughter)

Dap?

Mm-hm?

Give me a minute to try this on my own. Okay?

Okay.

(audience laughs and cheers)

You like plaid? Plaid, plaid, plaid, plaid.

Nah, you look fabulous to me.

(audience laughter)

You come up to New York to be a pimp

or something?

You think I look like a pimp?

Yeah - no, you look like somebody

trying to be a pimp!

Wait, I don't even look like a pimp.

I look like a guy who's trying to be a pimp!

Exactly.

It's called unemployed pimp.

I'm an unemployed pimp.

Yeah.

Thanks for the help. Thank you for -

yeah, okay.

Dap, you ready?

Yeah, I'm ready!

Now, this outfit here...

Listen.

It looks like you were nominated

for five BET Awards and you have five outfits

and you wore them all at the same time.

(audience laughs)

Did I win?

Maybe the jacket's too much. Maybe when I take

off the jacket, you see a see-through shirt.

Look how easily this comes open.

You see that?

(Dan laughs)

(audience hollers)

That's it, that's it!

You like that? You like that? Look at that.

Totally play it. What's the matter? You like it?

It's hot.

(audience laughs)

Okay, you're being a wise-ass.

What says Harlem more than that?

(Dan laughs)

You say this is not an authentic Harlem look?

No. Absolutely not.

I think you're wrong, I would like to

go outside and get a second opinion or two.

Do you mind?

Let's go.

What do you think of my outfit?

I don't like it.

You think you don't like it? It's -

do you think I look attractive in this?

No.

Nah.

Who asked you? Why did you jump in?

I agree, that you probably have the better idea.

So, why don't you swag me up. You do it.

I need to get swagged up by Dap!

Dap style, let's go do it.

(Dan laughs)

Come on! Yeah!

(crowd cheering loudly)

Let's do this!

(audience applauds)

(upbeat jazz music)

(audience applauds)

We did it!

(audience applauds)

Dapper Dan, ladies and gentleman!

(audience cheers loudly)

This is fantastic!

Let's give it up for my tailor, Barry!

Barry, where are you?

Give it up for Barry right there!

(audience applauds)

Dapper Dan, you're a genius.

Thank you!

For more infomation >> Conan Gets Styled By Dapper Dan - CONAN on TBS - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Conan Works At Sylvia's Restaurant - CONAN on TBS - Duration: 6:18.

I'm just two blocks from the Apollo Theater,

and behind me is one of the great institutions

here in Harlem, Sylvia's Restaurant.

(audience cheering)

They've been making and serving soul food here

since 1962.

Sylvia Woods' family still runs the place.

They've agreed to let me serve soul food today

in the restaurant.

What could go wrong?

What could go wrong?

This is one of Sylvia's granddaughters.

Is that right?

Yes.

And your name is--

Zaqura.

Zaqura?

Yes.

But people call you--

Z.

OK.

This is going to shock you.

Mm-hmm.

I don't know much about soul food.

Main ingredient, when you're dealing with soul food,

is love.

So, you have--

Oh, love!

Yeah.

We had none of that growing up.

(audience laughing)

Yes.

There was no love in the house,

let alone enough leftover to put it in the food.

Everyone has eaten at Sylvia's.

Not everybody has.

[Conan] Not everybody.

But most people.

There is Liza Minnelli.

Mm-hmm.

OK.

[Conan] Is that Denzel right there?

[Zaqura] That is.

OK.

There's Ice-T.

[Zaqura] Yup, mm-hmm.

Look at him.

He looks so mad all the time.

(audience laughing)

That's probably him

after you've just told him a really funny joke.

(audience laughing)

And there's Bill Clinton.

[Zaqura] Mm-hmm.

Everyone's having fun in this picture--

(audience cheering)

Except the Secret Service guy.

There's no joy in his life.

(audience laughing)

Liza Minnelli, again.

[Zaqura] Yes.

[Conan] She keeps these in her Purse.

[Zaqura] Yeah.

She comes in.

She orders a bunch of soup.

You're off getting it.

(mimicking hammer pounding)

(laughing)

Come here.

Look at this.

(laughing)

Look at this.

Liza Minnelli, again!

(audience laughing)

That's three times for Liza Minnelli.

That is.

This is bullshit.

(audience laughing)

How do I get my photo up here?

Would that be hard to do?

No, not at all.

But here's the problem,

this is the face I make in my photo.

Check it out.

(camera shutter whirring)

[Zaqura] That's gotta stay.

Z, I'm ready to get started.

How do I begin?

Bam.

[Zaqura] Boom.

OK.

(audience laughing)

Be honest with me.

How does the hairnet look?

[Conan] It's not cute?

But--

(audience laughing and applauding)

I'm not a white girl.

(laughing)

I'm a dude.

Not like that.

[Conan] I'm getting nervous to--

We love you though.

We love you.

I love you, too.

I'm a very pretty white girl.

(audience laughing)

Does Z ever go over the counter?

(laughing)

Wouldn't that be faster

than actually the way you're doing it?

There we go.

Here you go.

Perspiring a little bit.

(audience laughing)

Just wipe down the pornographer's sideburns.

(audience laughing)

And the jewelry.

(audience laughing)

Do you mind if I just get in here for a second?

Nah, man.

Go for it.

This is the best chicken I've ever had,

and you know what I love about it?

It's free.

He's paying for it.

(laughing)

(telephone ringing)

All right.

Hello, Sylvia's, in operation since 1962,

Harlem's premier soul food restaurant,

best soul food in Harlem, best place to get it,

only two blocks from the Apollo Theater,

Malcolm X Boulevard.

You gotta come to Sylvia's.

They hung up.

(audience laughing)

[Woman] And then you click sign in.

What number was that?

I don't know how to do that.

This is like a nuclear launch code.

Why does this have to go through the Pentagon?

I will try to use this system,

but I just took money out of your ATM.

(angelic music)

(audience laughing)

(classical music)

(audience laughing)

What would you like?

Would you like some waffles?

Would you like some biscuits?

Would you like chicken?

Do you want dark meat, white meat?

You want it smothered or fried?

(laughing)

Listen, I get off of work probably in 10 minutes.

I think I'm getting fired.

(audience laughing)

If you want to show me around the neighborhood.

(laughing)

Hello, Sylvia's.

Yup, 1962.

Best soul food in Harlem.

Yup.

Come and see three, count 'em three,

photographs of Liza Minnelli for no reason.

(audience laughing)

I'm Conan, so good to see you.

Jessie.

Jessie, good to see you.

You're a Yankee fan?

Of course I am.

What are you?

Red Sox.

Get out of here.

Why this guy is here?

Red Sox?

Well, what the hell?

What are you talkin' about?

Listen, you're in my restaurant, OK?

I've been working in Sylvia's for 45 minutes.

You can't come in here and tell me that my team sucks.

I've got one question for you.

Go ahead.

It's always Yankee, Giants.

You are Yankee, Jets.

You know what I think?

Giants suck this year, and you switched to that team.

(audience laughing)

You're a lucky guesser.

(laughing)

Is that what you did!?

I knew that's what he did!

You're good, you're good.

You have a Giants jersey at home.

Yes.

You buried it--

Or another one.

In your backyard, and you're wearing a Jets jersey.

Sir, I'm giving away cakes today.

That's for you.

You take that one home with you.

(audience laughing)

What are you trying to kill me?

Come on.

I'm diabetic, man.

You're trying to kill me!

Just take it.

Give it to someone on the street.

(telephone ringing)

All right.

Hello, Sylvia's.

Yes, free cakes today.

Free cakes today--

That's a--

For everyone that comes in.

(audience laughing)

♫ Birthday

♫ Happy birthday

♫ Happy birthday to you

Yeah!

(group applauding)

♫ Happy birthday to you

♫ Happy birthday

♫ Happy birthday

♫ Happy birthday

(audience laughing)

♫ To you

I don't know.

I thought that I did a pretty good job today

and showed that I got better as time went on.

I made some mistakes early on.

Is there someplace here I could work?

(water rushing)

(audience laughing)

Well, I'm not working the counter,

but I'm still working at Sylvia's,

and that's pretty cool.

Sylvia's, clean dishes since 1962.

(audience laughing)

[Man] We need clean plates!

I'm hurrying!

(classical music)

(audience laughing and applauding)

For more infomation >> Conan Works At Sylvia's Restaurant - CONAN on TBS - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Follow The Shield to the ring in Leipzig, Germany - Duration: 1:02.

[APPLAUSE]

>> [APPLAUSE]

[MUSIC]

[APPLAUSE]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét