Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 14 2017

Energetic Mastery Over Ascension Symptoms

by Jennifer Lee,

I�ve written a previous article for In5D a few months ago titled �Eating Like A Baby

To Integrate The Light Body With Ease� in regards to what to eat in order to assist

your ascension development of Crystalline/Plasma light into your physical body. I�d like

to continue on this same line, but about energetic mastery with our ascension �symptoms�.

For these are not actual �symptoms�, they are shifts in vibration bringing us back to

our original Source and body of light as a literal, physical experience in real time.

These shifts in vibration are nothing new, yet so many of us seem to �feel the effects�

the same way we would experience an illness or disease.

There�s a completely different side and experience to this if we allow ourselves to

tune into it. This could be the next major shift collectively (in the awakening community)

of releasing �victim consciousness�. Because to think and experience �symptoms� as

if they are something painful, negative, un-welcome or undesired makes us, in a way, believe that

we are �victims� or powerless to the ascension energies and process. This is completely UNTRUE,

as we all know, however uniting our foundation in how we experience it all is key in grounding

in these actual energies now and in the future.

I�m certainly not saying I haven�t had my fair share of ascension �symptoms�,

believe me, I have. But it is through use of light code technology that I personally

help myself make this shift in consciousness when this is happening. Sure, understanding

the �why� behind certain symptoms is a major part, but viewing them from a higher

conscious state is also necessary to gain grounding and empowerment with the energies

we are presented with to experience.

The definition of symptom is: a physical or mental feature that is regarded as indicating

a condition of disease, particularly such a feature that is apparent to the patient;

a sign of the existence of something, especially of an undesirable situation. So, it�s not

necessarily a negative connotation, however I feel many of us take it that way because

it disrupts our typical way of being. Whether it�s a disruption in sleeping patterns,

bloating, random aches and pains, headaches, nausea, weird phases with our eating, lethargy,

skin itching, heart palpitations, sore throats or dizziness, there tends to be at least somewhat

of an annoyance or �why is this happening� energy to it.

I got to the point in my ascension where I was �tired� of feeling constantly �at

the effects of� these energies. Sure, there are some people who just tune it out as much

as possible, but that�s not a part of my process. What I did want to discover was how

I could release myself from feeling some sort of invariable �pain� or �displeasure�

with all this as well as regain my power of choice. Yes, it is my choice to even be consciously

ascending in the first place, and I will continue to honor that choice. However, it is also

my choice, and many of us are not realizing this, in HOW I experience that process.

What I�m really speaking to is staying attuned to an underlying, energetic connection to

JOY throughout whatever process or physical experience we are going through. What I�m

really speaking to is tuning into (viscerally) the LIGHT of each energetic process flowing

through your body. Yes, headaches can feel LIGHT. Yes, lethargy can feel LIGHT. Yes,

you can shift out of any of these �feelings� of �symptoms� at ANY TIME and still be

receiving the effects of them to benefit your body�s uplifting and expansion. The experience

of a symptom that causes pain, annoyance, frustration, maybe even anger, surrender (that

feels like you have no other choice) is to not fully experience the shift the symptom

is bringing forward for you in the first place.

With this is also a call to FLOW and live from a present state of fluidity as much as

possible. This means letting go of ALL expectations of how your body should feel or operate. When

we release the judgment and the attachment to what the feeling MEANS, we release the

�need� to experience pain in the first place. I have shifted many of these �symptoms�

quite quickly in the way that I viscerally am experiencing them.

You have the conscious power and choice to receive, feel, and BE whatever you CHOOSE

� so why continue to feel �heaviness� as a part of your ascension process?

For more infomation >> Energetic Mastery Over Ascension Symptoms - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

OCTOBER & AUTUMN FAVORITES| 2017 - Duration: 9:56.

Hey YouTube family. It's ya girl Lia back again with another video and as you

can see it is my October favorites video. I love my favorites video. They're my

favorite videos to film because I get to engage all my people. Whether they're

hair people or whether they are Beauty people or the weather they just

lifestyle people they love to hear what crazy things Lia LaVon has enjoyed this

month. So if you want to be part of the family make sure you smash that

subscribe button and join us. Join us here. Now as per usual I always start my

favorites videos thanking you guys for getting me to where I am each month. This

month I hit 12K in October. 12,000 of you guys have joined us and decided to

rock with me and that is amazing and that's awesome. So I want to thank you

guys from the bottom of my heart. You guys will always always be my favorites

each month. Now for my favorite big youtuber and small youtuber I will talk

about them kind of simultaneously because they both represent something to

me that's very important and that's the power of an influencer. Now you can't

follow me for my crochet hair things and not know who Taste Pink is. Like you

literally it's hard to believe that people out there love me for crochet hair

stuff and don't follow Taste Pink either. She is my muva for crochet hair. Just

like Jackie Aina is my muva for beauty things. Taste pink it's my mother for for

all things crochet hair related. I look to her for crochet hair thoughts. I look

to her for for beauty thoughts. I look to her for wig thoughts. I look for her for

a lot of things so she's a great amazing resource. She has over two hundred

thousand subscribers and she just reviewed a crochet hair that as soon as

she reviewed it. I said I need to have it in my life. I know I said I was gonna not

do Freetress for awhile but I was like I I need the hair. It's already in the mail

right now I ordered it it's it's gonna be hopefully this and another hair I'll

let you guys choose it's gonna be my crochet hair for my birthday that's

upcoming. You guys know let me know which one is your favorite from the hairs that

I'm gonna say in a minute. If you guys saw her recent video she did the free

tres cozy deep video. I'll leave that up above. She did the cozy deep and it looked a

phenomenal on her and I was like I'm buying it. She influenced me to buy a

hair. That's why she's one of my favorites she comes on this camera she

delivers to you the best maintenance I think routines for crochet hair out

there. She'll show you walk you through step by step she is how I know about why

you crochet hair. She is how I know about nighttime routine. She is my go-to source

for everything and that's why I think she's amazing and also I have to mention

she shouted me out on Instagram. She followed me back and I was like me are

you sure you meant to press that on me. She mentioned my where's the support video

on her instant story and I was like she's seen a video of mine. Like are you

serious. So yes Taste Pink is amazing out there.

But my favorite small youtuber is that also an influencer she influenced me to

buy something her name is Michelle Leona. I'll insert her video above which

influenced me to buy the hair that she has on and she's reviewing in that video.

She has less than 200 subscribers. So Taste Pink has 200,000 subscribers and

she influenced me to buy a hair and Michelle has less than 200 subscribers

and she influenced me to buy a hair. So that shows no matter what size you are

as an influencer and as a youtuber out there if you speak well enough on a

product and you really speak passionately about it and from your

heart and you give accurate true information you can influence anybody. So

she reviewed a hair I think was the Mane Concept beach curl. I just had taken

out you know not too long ago I uploaded my video on the Freetress Beach Curl

but the Mane Concept Beach Curl was looking everything so I went online and

I ordered that hair too. I was like I'm I'm ordering both of that hair. I wanted

the Mane Concept hair to be my homecoming hair but my homecoming is

next week and the hair's not here on time. So we'll get into that in another

video but both of them made me click a button and buy some hair. So those two

are my youtubers of the month. Now for favorite show it's the walking dead I am

a big Walking Dead fan. The show is probably gory and ehh to a lot of people

put some people they actually enjoy it and I'm one of those people who actually

really enjoy that show. It's a very fun and interesting show. So if you like that

show please let me know down below you're also a Walking Dead fan. Now let's

go into my beauty favorites of the month and my first Beauty fave is the Morphe

35O palette. Now this is the palette I used on my eyes solely today

I never typically use this palette by itself but I don't know why because it

has so many colors that could be companion colors on each other you guys

see I dig into this I bought this actually last year it's the

quintessential fall palette this is fall in a pallet now what I will

say is I won't be buying the 3 502 pallet I will not you will not see me

spit my point on that pallet because it's to me like morphe sold the 3 500

pallet and it the sales everybody has it so the sales weren't

doing that well so they were like ok let's do it to palette let's do it too

so people will be raved and energized about that palette but you guys aren't

fooling me I have this palette I'm good with this palette I love this palette

for a fall it speaks to me in fall and I think it needs to be a part of some of

you guys this collection out there if you guys are into warm kind of fall

tones out there this is a great palette now my favorite lips I have on one of

these colors right now but I talked about teeny tiny being my good fall lip

in my last video but I said color pops has other fall lips that I also love as

well and these are part of that family now I have tansy on my lip right now and

this is tansy but I also loved limbo actually I have two of limbo I don't

know why last year I said I used to buy up limbo it might go out of stock I love

limbo and I really have picked up limbo this fall but I need you this says

October doesn't this color scream to you like fall like pumpkin spice lattes I

hate pumpkin spice anything but isn't a scream to you like a fall autumn kind of

lip type of a thing I love these two Limbo's a little bit darker as you can

see then tansy so I think it's a lot more richer as a tone I love both so

much they are so quintessential fall now you guys know when I'm filming I

typically always had the same lashes on you guys know I love the kiss beyond

natural lashes but when I'm traveling somewhere like in real life everyday

outside of filming the lashes that I love love-love-love are the Ardell

accent 3:18 and blacks now these are half lashes as you guys can see I chose

half lashes because this is how I learned the lashes like if you're

somebody who's trying to learning it used to lashes go with accents please

believe me they helped so much I was bad at actions before I had a YouTube

channel horrible but I did have these Ardell 3/18 and I would say okay if I'm

we're lashes I'm gonna do the 3:18 and get used to kind of doing a half lash

before I go for the whole eye and this is what they look like if you can see

they look very much so they're not dramatic at all they're very much so

natural and of course you're gonna have to put mascara on the front part of your

lashes just to kind of make them blend and kind of go all in one but our Adele

3:18 lasses I get I got these from my beauty supply store and they are like

$2.99 at my beauty supply store they are also good travel lashes for me because

when I'm traveling I don't like to do a full band of lashes I always bring the

Ardell 3 18s with me because I don't I'm in a situation where I'm using a

bathroom mirror I can't get the lash to go as precisely as I want them to but

with this one I can now the next Beauty favorite of mine is the Carli bybel

palette you guys so many times actually when I'm filming what highlight I have

on and I know what highlight i have on today it is the Carli bybel highlights

now the eyeshadows are trash they are trash I hate the eyeshadows in this

palette I bought it for the eyeshadows because I thought oh they're gonna be so

cute but the highlights are where they are at my money is on these like this

are my favorite like do you not see how incredible this looks that's all I have

on in terms of highlight today the Carli bybel palette I think they still have

this one I know she has another one that updated version this one I think is

14.99 I ordered mine on BH Cosmetics but I think they also have matte all Tinnell

which is amazing I had this for like a year now and I love these highlights

like I can't say enough good things about highlight so you guys know I'm a

highlight junkie I'm a highlight freak and I love this highlight so my next

favorite doesn't fall into the Beauty category particularly but I love it

anyway so it's been my fall favorite forever and it's this candle leaves by

Bath & Body Works it was my favorite last year and it is one of my favorites

again like this it's fall and a candle if you're looking for quintessential

fall like you walk into a room and you're like who has arrived fall is in

the room I smelled the fall coming through this is the candle now it tells

you at the bottom what the sense that you're smelling are because I can't

smell this and say I can't describe to you what fall is I can't be like smells

like fall but in here is golden nectar red apple and

spicy berry since so if all that sounds like fall to you wrapped into one get

leaves but when you go to bath and Bodyworks this is my budget Easter tip

you guys know I will not let you spend full price the candles I think run for

$22 never buy a candle from Bath and Body Works plus $20 never never they

always have $8 scales they always do catch you an $8 candle sell and you buy

you about three or four candles if you buy a candle from Bath & Body Works for

$20 you didn't do your sales right you didn't use a coupon right you didn't do

it right you can get these candles for so much cheaper so much cheaper but love

leave so yes those aren't my favorites let me know down below what you guys

loved in October these are things that I loved in October make sure you're

following me on instagram at Lia LaVon 89 make sure you're following me on

snapchat at miss Thalia 89 and I will see you in my next video thank you so

much for watching bye

For more infomation >> OCTOBER & AUTUMN FAVORITES| 2017 - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

花のコースターA-6【かぎ針編み初心者さん】編み図・字幕解説 Crochet Flower Coaster / Crochet and Knitting Japan - Duration: 10:22.

For more infomation >> 花のコースターA-6【かぎ針編み初心者さん】編み図・字幕解説 Crochet Flower Coaster / Crochet and Knitting Japan - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Funny learn colors with Animals Wrong head Dinosaur Finger Family Nursery Rhymes colors learn fun - Duration: 2:11.

Funny learn colors with Animals Wrong head Dinosaur Finger Family Nursery Rhymes colors learn fun

For more infomation >> Funny learn colors with Animals Wrong head Dinosaur Finger Family Nursery Rhymes colors learn fun - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Mashup hay nhat 2017 - Duration: 20:35.

For more infomation >> Mashup hay nhat 2017 - Duration: 20:35.

-------------------------------------------

FALL/AUTUMN DARK COLORS MAKEUP LOOK TUTORIAL | KOSMIC KRISTEN - Duration: 4:44.

hey everyone it's Kristen and today we're going to be doing this dark autumn

colors makeup look to start out we're gonna use tape and the Jeffree Star

Androgyny palette for the "Poison" color and we're going to use the tape to kind of

tape off where we want our edges to end and I'm going to be putting this color

all in the crease and winging it outwards towards the tape for a winged

look you want to make sure that you get the very edge of the tape for a sharp

line Here I am taking the color blending it out and then I'm putting more color

and blending out some more until I'm happy with the color and the fade

next using the same Androgyny palette we're gonna go for the orange "Charm"

color and be putting this all over the lids you could put concealer down first

if you felt like your orange wasn't bright enough but I didn't have to and

here I'm putting it all over the lid and winging it upwards the same shape as we

made with the blue next using "Dominatrix" dark brown color I'm gonna be putting it

in the very outer corners of where I put the orange and blend it into the orange

as I get further to the inner corner trying to create sort of a fade or

gradient from the orange to the brown next using "Frosting" this light gold

color and a little bit of "Rich Bitch" from the Beauty Killer palette we're

going to be putting this in the inner corner of the eye and blending it into

the orange here I remove to the tape and go a little bit of orange and frosting

underneath the eyes here using the Revlon all-in-one ultimate mascara I'll

be using it on the top lashes only

next using the Covergirl clean glow blush and a peach color I'm gonna be

putting this on my cheeks and for the highlight I will be using the frosting

color I love to use this as a nice gold highlight here I'm using the NYX liquid

suede lipstick and this is in the shade "Brooklyn Thorn" and this completes this

dark autumn colors inspired makeup look let me know what you guys think of this

look in the comments down below thank you guys so much for watching and be

sure to subscribe if you'd like to see future makeup looks

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét