Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 15 2017

It just happened!

Toby, it happened to me.

It didn't happen to you!

I feel like I failed you.

You never could.

For more infomation >> This Is Us 2x09 Promo "Number Two" (HD) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

How to hack the game "Pop fruit" - Duration: 0:59.

Freeze moves

To subscribe to the channel and the first learn about new hacks

For more infomation >> How to hack the game "Pop fruit" - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

👟 Ey!, Smooth RAP Trap…CHASING - ROGEZ | #Music #HipHop2017 - Duration: 2:51.

Uh

Don't come near my babe

How dare you slap a baby

Uh

Come here

Yea

Mamazita woohoo

Sexy

I'm in love with that one there

Baby baby

she's very unique

Baby baby

You're very unique

I'm down at the beach

Down for a swim with Kim

T.O.

Rogez

On the track

But then I'm chasing oh

I'm in love with that one

But then I'm chasing that one there

But then I'm chasing oh

But then I'm chasing oh

That one girl

Taylor Swift when I lift

my Selena Gomez when she undress,

My Beonce when she dance

What her mama say

I'm on a date all day and I got the people people

The cellular phone blaze tickle

Those that don't want to see no jail stop selling nico pico at the rico eeco

Baby baby

she's very unique

Baby baby

You're very unique

I'm down at the beach

Down for a swim with Kim

But then I'm chasing oh

I'm in love with that one

But then I'm chasing that one there

But then I'm chasing oh

But then I'm chasing oh

That one girl

It's a

It's a

Rogez

I said it's a bright and sunny day

I've been meaning to say

That kind of girl that kind of go

Toronto can be L.A.

She's all about her fashion

and her business way

Night don't come fast

I'm having a blast

Baby I wanna meet you

Mamazita oohoo ah

Baby baby

she's very unique

Baby baby

You're very unique

I'm down at the beach

Down for a swim with Kim

But then I'm chasing oh

I'm in love with that one

But then I'm chasing that one there

But then I'm chasing oh

But then I'm chasing oh

That one girl

For more infomation >> 👟 Ey!, Smooth RAP Trap…CHASING - ROGEZ | #Music #HipHop2017 - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

No Surrender ~ NoLeads +subtitles (CC) (THE LOST FILES) - Duration: 3:26.

ha ! you think you can escape he thought it,

you can tell by the expression on his face he thought he could escape

perhaps he's just to late instead he chose in death to sell his soul

to seal his fate not my spear, it still awaits

yes a beast, its true, im human i grew up in the East, i lost my peace with

caskets viewings afraid to step on stage

and read my pages, hear them booing

in fear to let the beast expose his teeth and what hes chewing

like a bomb inside is brewing my fallen im tattooing

a man thats now enraged, i tore its stages into ruins

unscramble what they're spewing now rebuilding

as i clue in to the madness and the sadness the roots, will tell the truth

go back in time to see established killing kins & living lavishly

insane & using savagery indoctrinating masses

as they laugh they take your sovereignty the past provides allot for me

im learning from endeavour's in hell ill never burn

the fires turn into forever as dust will turn from ashes, burning ashes

into dust enough to know the half, will show you still

don't know enough like big brother has you cuffed

and freedom hes a must the beat him and they wonder why he see's

them with distrust ha

but aside from whats unjust.

& those hidden red in shields it's true they're all in lust,

as poppies bloodied in the field dumb the masses till they kneel

this cheese ls so they squeal distract you from the seed,

you need the apple for its peel and your soul for record deals, using squares

to build a wheel in troy its only time before Achilles shows

his heel like the records now its sealed,

by the victor, and his whiskers these men who turn to mice, cant pay the price

of the elixer's lays unspoken like a whisper,

in the winds, exist a drifter its soon they'll turn to robots and start

dressing like their sister never wished for this prediction

but there's sickness in the system away with common sense,

he hit the fence i think we missed him

the grass is thick and dense, i keep dispensing just like a piston

my fire's off the chart, the sparks have started their own mission

muscle mind and spirit lifting the winds of change are shifting

keep growing from this pain i complain, i keep resisting

but so quick to tell the truth and point to facts of what existing

like how could gold man sacks create a tax, that keeps assisting other countries,

while there's people back at home whose living hungry

with no money nothing funny when your tryna wash the blood

of your hands..nL

For more infomation >> No Surrender ~ NoLeads +subtitles (CC) (THE LOST FILES) - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Gadde Utte Aa Gaya Sandook | Punjabi Folk Songs | Seema Kak | USP TV - Duration: 6:01.

Gadde utte

Ho gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Shisheyaan ch kehnde ohda veera majjan chaarda

O gadde utte

O gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Ik tasveer vich pakkiyan haveliyan

Chodvien de chand naal khedan saheliyan

Ik tasveer vich pakkiyan haveliyan

Chodvien de chand naal khedan saheliyan

Vich-vich jhoula penda mirgaan di daar da

O gadde utte

O gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Ik tasveer vich ghada dol ghiyo da

Hasdi ne hath ja ke phad leya peyo da

Ik tasveer vich ghada dol ghiyo da

Hasdi ne hath ja ke phad leya peyo da

Pyaar naal baabal gal la ke dulaaar da

O gadde utte

O gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Ik tasveer vich phul ghumlaye ne

Pekkeyan ne baag jinvein daaj ch ghalaye ne

Ik tasveer vich phul ghumlaye ne

Pekkeyan ne baag jinvein daaj ch ghalaye ne

Vich ik boota navan dhiyaan de pyaar da

O gadde utte

O gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Ik tasveer vich aupri ji thaan ae

Aupra hi peyo kol aupri hi maa ae

Ik tasveer vich aupri ji thaan ae

Aupra hi peyo kol aupri hi maa ae

Aupra hi nurpuri ghund hai utaar da

O gadde utte

O gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Shisheyaan ch kehnde ohda veera majjan chaarda

O gadde utte

O gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Gadde utte aa gaya sandook muteyar da

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

For more infomation >> Gadde Utte Aa Gaya Sandook | Punjabi Folk Songs | Seema Kak | USP TV - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

আব্দুল কালাম || A P J Abdul Kalam biography in bangle || Motivational video in bangle - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> আব্দুল কালাম || A P J Abdul Kalam biography in bangle || Motivational video in bangle - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #214 (LOONA TV #214) - Duration: 0:55.

#NowPlaying "LOOΠΔ / ODD EYE CIRCLE - Sweet Crazy Love"

JinSoul: The photo shooting for our repackage album is completed!

Kim Lip: We did it with more girl crush style!

JinSoul: It's tough two times more than before!

JinSoul: With all our effort, we'll prepare really hard!

JinSoul: Be prettier, be more professional

JinSoul: And we will find the camera well

JInSoul: And we will not forget the lyrics and make more natural facial expression!

(Anyway they have quite a big ambition!) Kim Lip, Choerry: Right!

(Anyway they have quite a big ambition!) JinSoul: And we won't make mistakes while dancing!

JinSoul: We will prepare everything perfectly!

JinSoul: If you will recognize these all effort, we'd really appreciate it!

Until now, Mix&Match!

Thank you~ It's been LOOΠΔ / ODD EYE CIRCLE!

(LOOΠΔ TV for 'Sweet Crazy Love' MV will be continued, from the next episode!)"

JinSoul: I hope you look forward to it!

Kim Lip: Please look forward to it!

Choerry: Please look forward to it!

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #214 (LOONA TV #214) - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের সারাদিনের বাংলা খবর একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ ১৫ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Ekattor Tv News Today - Duration: 18:02.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের সারাদিনের বাংলা খবর একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ ১৫ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ Ekattor Tv News Today - Duration: 18:02.

-------------------------------------------

Perang di Otak Kita? - Duration: 9:09.

For more infomation >> Perang di Otak Kita? - Duration: 9:09.

-------------------------------------------

Durham Planning Commission Nov 14, 2017 - Duration: 2:40:28.

For more infomation >> Durham Planning Commission Nov 14, 2017 - Duration: 2:40:28.

-------------------------------------------

Once upon a time... | Undertale | Part 1 - Duration: 37:13.

Hello everyone. My name is Crow_Se7en

Welcome to Undertale. I will give a sign name for Undertale

Undertale

This game is like retro and old style. I didn't even touch it

Oh, whatever

Shall we begin?

The control

Name the fallen human

Toma

Oh, is that a boy or a girl?

Wait... Professor Oak will not be so happy

Are you a boy or a girl?

I can't use WASD. I have to use the arrows

It's like old Pokemon... I remember my first Pokemon was... Red! Yeah!

It's a flower. Oh, it's Flowey. Flowey the Flower!

Yep, I'm new

My heart is a soul

Oh, I thought LV stands for LEVEL. LV stands for LOVE

I don't like the flower's face

So edgy.. Chill!

Toriel... The caretaker... of the ruins

I'm the first human

If you see that, you will save your game

It's like Pokemon

My new home

Puzzles..

You can press either "Z" or "Enter"

Ok

What's that?

A wild dummy appears. What do you want me to do?

I earned 0 EXP and 0 gold! Great!

It's definitely like Pokemon

Ok.. Thanks..

It's a long way

Look like I can't run

Save the game

Let's see... What's up with the frog

Ok, thanks for the advice

Click "Mercy"

Ok, I understand

Take a candy. Sure

Press "C" to open the menu

Heals my HP

I'm gonna save it

Oh god

Oh, I see

Dude please...

Am I playing Pokemon or Undertale?

Cinnamon

What is she making? Cookies? ... Probably

Push the rock

Cool

Look at the red flowers/leaves

Though so

Need to memorize it

Oh

Yes, I did it

Oh my god

Leave me alone

I don't have the Pokeballs

Who is saying that?

Oh, the rock is talking to me

Nice try

Ok, thanks

I see the mouse hole

Nothing happens

Please..

It's getting better.. Just little bit..

I thought I restored my HP? I'm not sure

There is one switch..

Please..

Mike... Go back to work in Monsters Inc.

Ah, I see

Wait, I need to read the instruction first

I dunno

You're so clever

The blue switch is behind the pillar

I went back.. No..

A pie!

Snail pie..

That's my room

Looks nice

Tro - - I can't spell her name.. The goat lady..

Ok, sorry

I think I need to find something

Find a way to go to downstairs

Good story...

Let's take a nap

It's a pie. Why did you put it on the floor?

Let's find something

Good joke..

72 uses for snails

Why did you tell me?

And why are you keeping me?

Is she going to downstairs?

Wow...

I'm curious.. Sorry about that

Let's see what will happen

Wait, are you challenging me?

Woah woah woah, you can't hurt the young kid

Oh god...

Please..

I'm gonna die soon

Pie! Thank god

Please, don't use a magical attack

Nothing...

Wow, that was so close

I'm gonna die soon!

I see... She doesn't want to hurt me

Are you done?

Why not?

I hope she will be done soon. But what?

Why does Toma can't talk?

Oh, it's done

Thank you for the pie. It was so delicious

Oh, you again

I will stomp the flower immediately

Ok...

Ok...

Is it over?!

That's all?

Where can I save the game?

Let's find it

Did I just see someone?

Stay alert

Human..

Better?

Sans the skeleton

Papyrus

Oh my god!

Really...

Oh god... Sans... that troll guy...

Good joke

I like that guy!!

Oh my god!

Oh really... He's never seen a human before

Ok, let's stop for now. I will continue this game for the next video

Thank you for watching. Please click Subscribe, Like, Share

or whatever that will help me a lot. See you in the next video

For more infomation >> Once upon a time... | Undertale | Part 1 - Duration: 37:13.

-------------------------------------------

extracting honey bees in Nepal।नेपालमा मह काड्ने सजिलो यान्त्र। - Duration: 7:37.

For more infomation >> extracting honey bees in Nepal।नेपालमा मह काड्ने सजिलो यान्त्र। - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

Trump the Fatberg - Duration: 2:54.

This is Satire Station and I'm your host, Jay Charles.

Bigger isn't always better, and sometimes, less is more.

At least that's what turned out to be the case in Whitechapel, England.

Over a week ago workers finally trumped a 130-ton fat berg in an east London sewer.

To visualize what this fat berg was, think of an iceberg, except a massive congealment

of fat, wet wipes, nappies, oil, and other non-organic substances.

130 tons is a fat mess.

130 tons is close to 260,000 pounds.

And the weight of the average car is near 4,000 pounds.

So you would need about 70 cars to equal the amount of fat that was broken up and removed

across the course of 9 weeks.

Not to mention the blockage was 250 meters long, which is more than twice the length

of two football fields.

However on the bright side of the story Thames Water announced they would convert the fat

berg into 10,000 liters of biodiesel, helping the environment.

Going green is a great thing, which is why we burn our trash here at Satire Station.

How do you think we fuel the ship, off hopes and dreams?

Additionally in the news, the wheels on the bus are not going round and round.

Last week in Las Vegas a self-driving bus was put into motion with hopes to reduce traffic

in the city.

Las Vegas city officials celebrated the launch with speeches and grand hopes that the inferior

self-driving bus wasn't in fact, the inferior self-driving bus that it was built to be.

Just a few hours after launch when everyone was getting their hopes so high about self

driving vehicles and flying cars, the bus crashed, whoops.

But there are those who are saying it wasn't the buses fault.

The bus made several laps around a limited area going at a speed about 20 miles per hour

and eventually came to a delivery truck attempting to back into an alley.

So the bus stopped at a responsible distance away from the truck, and that was it.

The bus didn't move, the bus didn't back up; however the truck backed up and grazed

the self-driving bus.

A blog post by Las Vegas city officials reads; quote "the shuttle did what it was supposed

to do, in that its sensors registered the truck and the shuttle stopped to avoid the

accident" end quote.

Right, because that's what we do when we see a large vehicle backing up towards us.

We do nothing, we don't beep our horn, and the bus didn't even have a horn for the

attendant.

And the official report goes that it was the truck drivers fault, because he should have

known better.

He should have known that an inferior self-driving bus was on the road.

Thank you so much for watching.

Be sure to like, comment, subscribe, share, and check out our other videos.

We hope to see you again very soon.

For more infomation >> Trump the Fatberg - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

2017年日本のトレンドは...バブリーダンス?#16 - Duration: 6:49.

Do you know what Bubbly Dance is? バブリーダンスって知ってますか?

It's a popular thing going on in Japan now. 今、日本で注目をあびてるの。

Basically high school kids are dancing. 高校生がダンスしてるの。

So they are mimicking their moms when their moms were young. 彼女たちのお母さんたちが若いころののダンスをまねしてるの。

So those were in the era back in 1980s and maybe early 90s. その時代は1980年から多分1990年前半ね。

Maybe the mid 80s through early 90s. 多分80年代半ばから90年代前半ね。

You know we call it. "Bubble era."その時代をバブル時代っていうの。

Like bubble era、just like China right now.今の中国みたいにね。

So だから

At the time in Japan, そのころの日本は

back in 80s, yes our economy was really good obviously. 明らかに80年代の日本の経済はとってもよかったの。

Actually high school kids are mimicking their moms. 高校生がお母さんたちのまねしてるの。

They dress in 80s styles and it's really fun. 80年代の服をきてておもしろいの。

Well I just wanna see how my kids are going to react. 私の子供たちがどんなリアクションをするかみてみたいの。

So だから、

I ahh watched the bubbly dance with my kids and I wanna share it with you guys. 子供たちとバブリーダンスをみたのそれをみんなにシェアしたいの。

Let's watch it. 見てみましょう。

Wow it's intense. 激しいね。

How do they all do the same thing?どうやってみんな同じム-ブができるの。

They practice. 練習するのよ。

Where're their shoes?くつはどうしたの?

Oh it's hard to wear shoes...........when they dance like that. 激しいダンスだから靴は履けないでしょう。

They're all serious.みんな真剣ね。

Are they housemoms? 彼女たちはみんな主婦?

No actually they're high school students.高校生よ。

Late 80s and early 90s, we all dressed like that in clubs. 80年後半から90年前半にかけて、クラブではみんなこんな感じの服きてたのよ。

You're in there, too? ママもそこにいたの?

No

Well I dressed like that. そんな感じの服装はしてたけど。

But they are high school student from Osaka.彼女らは大阪の高校生よ。

I think it's Takamiya high school.高宮高校だったとおもうけど。

Are they in Tokyo? 東京にいるの?

Look at their face expression.表情みてごらん。

You see their make-up?メ-クも見て。

That's how we used to wear make up.メ-クもそんな感じだったの。

That's a lot of make up.メ-クしすぎよ。

They're fast..動きがはやいね。

That's what I was saying. They look tired.私もそういおうと思ってたの。つかれるよね、その動きは。

Believe it or not 信じるわからないけど

They practice dancing 夏休みはダンスの練習

in Summer vacation time, 8hrs per day.一日に8時間もするんだって。

What is this about?何のことについて?

Do they have an actual theme?このだんすにテ-マはあるの?

Bubbly dance。(全然翔太の質問に答えてないママ)

Because in 80s

Japan was like China now

The economy was really booming

It's called bubble

Keep it up with Japan! 日本についていこう!

For more infomation >> 2017年日本のトレンドは...バブリーダンス?#16 - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

Welsh Corgi Pembroke|Welsh Corgi Pembroke Play Hide And Seek|Lam nhi|Corgi Pembroke Charmant Part 43 - Duration: 3:27.

Hello

For more infomation >> Welsh Corgi Pembroke|Welsh Corgi Pembroke Play Hide And Seek|Lam nhi|Corgi Pembroke Charmant Part 43 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Wine of the Week: Penfolds Koonunga Hill Chardonnay (Episode 33) - Duration: 16:44.

Welcome to another episode of Wines & Titas!

This week, we have

Hello.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Mikey, and I am a Creative Director

from a media agency called

And on the side,

I'm a co-founder of an exclusive, limited edition leather brand called

and it's bondage inspired.

Wow.

Like this.

And to go with our bondage style leather over here

is our wine of the week which is

From South Australia.

And if you want to know more about this particular Chardonnay,

just check out the video over here.

The link is down there.

Okay, so Tita Rye,

how does it taste like?

Cheers!

It has a slight hint of petrol, don't you think?

Petrol?

It has a slight hint of unleaded gas for me.

Must have been unleaded gas.

Fossil Fuel.

It's kind of sour.

It's a bit sour.

I'm looking for the buttery taste of Chardonnay.

I think this is unoaked.

Unoaked.

Knowledgeable.

It's a bit pricey.

But I think it's okay. Very, very light.

And I find it refreshing.

So what does it pair well with?

Does this suit well with bondage?

Well, it's booze.

And it's not dry, so yes.

I've recently read that it suits well with junk food

with sour cream flavor.

We'll see if it's true.

They're both sour cream?

Yes, both sour cream.

The food lessened the sourness of the wine.

Really?

For me.

For you?

Yeah, I think it cut down the sourness.

So what are we going to talk about today?

Actually, today, we are celebrating

So what is that?

For you, what is it about?

Well, tolerance, right now, is a very important thing to talk about.

Especially because people always try to hide behind the guise of free speech.

One would say, "This is my opinion."

It's a paradox. For me, tolerance is a paradox.

You cannot be tolerant to the intolerant.

Because being tolerant to the intolerant, will kill tolerance.

The term tolerance, for me,

it's like when you tolerate something,

you are not exerting any effort to understand what it is that you're tolerating.

Like for example, in the LGBTQ community

in the Philippines, are accepted or merely tolerated.

Or worse, relegated into a certain role or stereotype.

By the way, speaking of the LGBTQ community,

Tito Mikey coordinated the last Pride march.

Am I correct?

I was part of the communications and campaigns committee.

Yes, of the last Pride march.

Tito and Tita, what are the things you tolerate on a daily basis?

Me, work ethic of other people.

You try to tolerate instead of fighting or debating.

Just to avoid stress

or bad blood between the two of you

or whoever.

How about you, Tito?

Me, I can't pinpoint anything specific

but my rule of thumb--now that I think about it--is

I will tolerate something as long as it doesn't step on someone else's dignity or rights.

So little privileged inconveniences like heavy traffic,

or the lack of change in a transaction,

things like that--

Usually those little inconveniences kind of get to you,

but I think, it's just an inconvenience.

Why not tolerate it and find your way around it?

How about you?

What do you tolerate?

What a loaded sigh.

I'm tolerant towards little things.

Like people who walk slowly on the pavement.

It annoys me. Makes me want to say, "Guys, we're in a rush."

Or ask them to move aside.

But I was never assertive enough to say anything.

So I just tolerate it.

Since now, I'm doing homebased work,

most of the things that get to me are things I see online.

I kind of learned how to--

Tune out?

I guess, yes, tune out?

But I don't unfollow people though,

even if I disagree with them.

Really?

You don't hide them?

What I've hidden so far are posts of extreme nature.

But in terms of people with different political leanings,

as much as possible, I don't want to hide their posts.

Because it keeps a balance of sorts.

Tells me what people's beliefs are.

I don't want to only be exposed to similar beliefs.

It's like creating an echo chamber.

Yes, that's not good at all.

Since we're talking about being tolerant,

and both of you are inked,

what is your tolerance for pain?

Do you quantify it into different levels?

I'm not sure. I think it depends on the person,

their level of tolerance for pain.

How about you?

Since I can see that you have a lot of tattoos.

By the way, I like your tattoos.

Thank you.

Yeah, show them all off.

I guess pain tolerance really does vary from person to person.

Also, the pain varies depending on the location.

Yeah.

There are parts of the body where a tattoo would hurt more than the other parts.

Like here.

Actually, I heard it does hurt a bit more on the chest part.

I don't have a chest tattoo.

For example, anything that's near a bone

or a joint.

If the flesh or fat is thinner under the skin,

it hurts more.

You both have wrist tattoos.

Wrist tattoos are generally a little more painful

because the skin is thin, and it's near your veins.

Or the shoulder, when I had my ink there

it was very painful because it's close to the joint.

So pain tolerance varies.

Per person and per location.

On the shoulder blade, yes, it's very painful.

Especially when they hit your bone.

Does it really penetrate beneath your skin?

Yes!

Because there's blood.

It will bleed.

It is technically a wound.

So there is some pain involved.

But it's not really a stupendous amount of pain.

Generally, tolerable.

Someone's into pain.

I always say that it was much more painful when I had braces back then.

Really?

Versus getting a tattoo.

It also depends on the number of needles.

Say, only 1 needle is used, then it's all good.

It only feels like an ant bite.

The more needles they use, the more painful it gets.

But if you got bitten by a hundred ants.

In the interest of sharing,

for thin lines, they only use 1 needle.

But if they're shading, it's like a fan of needles.

If it's a thick line,

they usually use a bundle of needles

to do it in 1 stroke.

So yes, the number of needles is dependent on the image.

How about your alcohol tolerance, since you've already had 2 glasses?

There's some sense of shade.

Yeah.

My alcohol tolerance is pretty high.

You?

Same. I have a pretty high tolerance for alcohol.

Although, since we're drinking wine--

I have lower tolerance for wine, for some strange reason.

Really?

I guess it's the sugar in it.

And sugar catalyzes alcohol.

C6H12O6, things like that.

I'm a nerd. Sorry!

How about beer though?

Beer is carbs, so it's not sugar yet.

If you want to get drunk faster,

you have to pair your alcohol with something sweet.

Really?

Yes.

I'm not really into beer, because before I even get drunk, I feel bloated.

Yeah.

It's liquid bread.

We want to know more about this.

The thing that you're wearing.

It's perfect for tolerance.

Because in bondage, you have to have your secret word.

If you're reaching your threshold, you have to have a word that's been agreed upon

between you and your partner.

What if you forget the word?

That's why it has to be easy to remember.

It shouldn't be some German word.

What's the inspiration behind this?

Yeah, tell us more about it.

I bought this from you, but I don't know much about it.

Well, obviously, it's bondage inspired.

Leatherwear.

There's a back detail.

It's technically a fashion accessory.

But it's bondage inspired, like the traditional harnesses they wear in Folsom Street.

But it started because me and my best friend,

we just like making things with our hands,

and we've always wanted to find bondage stuff in the Philippines.

But we couldn't find them, so--since we're a crafty bunch,

we just kind of experimented with them.

I've always been interested.

It's a niche market in the Philippines, but it is a growing community.

The thing about bondage, if not for fashion,

is that it really is about consent

and knowing how far you want to go with your partner.

It's about trust.

So, I think a lot of it really is about tolerance.

If you're with a partner whom you do not trust,

or if you're with a person who's intolerant,

who will not accept your limits,

or wouldn't try to understand what you're into

you have to say no.

It's really about consent.

People have this mistaken idea that bondage is about

pushing someone to do something that they don't want to do

but on the contrary, it's the opposite.

It's agreeing to what you want to do.

People just think, "Yeah, it's wild."

"You go crazy."

But no, it's an agreed upon set of standards and rules.

To all titas out there--titas and titos,

if they want to get accessories like this, how do they do so?

Yeah, add us on Instagram or Facebook.

So no "e" for the huntr. It went to "wolfe".

And we can customize,

so if you want a specific design or a specific function

for your harness,

we can definitely talk about it.

Has anyone ever asked you to create a harness for suspension?

Yeah, there are some orders

where people ask us if it's strong enough

for light tugging or suspension play.

So it is--although in the Philippines,

it's slightly difficult to look for materials

that are strong enough for that.

But, we do customize depending on your request and needs.

What's the weirdest request you've ever had?

We had a harness made that went down

to the guy's special place.

Latched around it.

We weren't able to make it,

but there a request for a strap-on

from a very adventurous pair of girls.

They're amazing. Too bad we weren't able to make it.

We love crazy requests.

When we do our bazaars

or when we display our items,

we always get a clutching of pearls reaction.

"What is that?"

Or they ask us what it's for--

So titas react like this?

Yeah, some titas!

Literally, some titas go, "What is that?"

Because we join makers market and artisanal crafts places.

So we're kind of like the bad boys, I guess.

You would immediately stand out.

With all the harnesses there.

But we also get really interested couples.

For example, who are so unassuming

they're just a regular middle-aged couple

who will ask us about a harness, what it's about.

It's very interesting.

And again, brings us back to the topic of tolerance.

Like in the Philippines, sexual liberation is so intolerated.

If there even is a word.

If you talk about sex, if you talk about pleasure,

they go, "No."

To quote Nadine--

Nadine--what's her name?

Lustre.

To quote Nadine Lustre.

"It's 2017."

Yeah.

To quote Nadine Lustre, "Come on guys, it's 2017."

It's a fun thing. I never thought it would go this trajectory.

When we started the brand,

we were just really a bunch of guys who wanted to

make things we wanted to wear.

Interesting, because it introduced us to amazing artists.

Who's a burlesque dancer.

One of the pioneers of kink play or kink performance here in the Philippines.

So it's a small circle,

but it's a circle of people who are very tolerant of each other.

It's an amazing crowd.

If anyone here is interested about bondage,

or kink play or whatever.

You want to try it?

Yeah.

Titas!

Titas and titos.

We know you want to try it.

Try!

We really hate being associated with Fifty Shades of Grey

because it has a lot of improper thoughts,

but it gave people a venue to talk about sexual liberation,

and sex positivity.

Which is a great thing.

Something most people would really shy away from.

That's it for this week, titas.

If you want to learn more about bondage,

or if you want to wear accessories like what I'm wearing now,

just check out Tito Mike's

@wolfeandhuntr page in the links below.

And if you guys have any comments, suggestions,

or if you want us to try wines from Australia,

or if you want to guest on our show, just let us know!

Yes!

Thank you!

Bye!

See you!

Cheers!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Wine of the Week: Penfolds Koonunga Hill Chardonnay (Episode 33) - Duration: 16:44.

-------------------------------------------

Besan Bread Toast Recipe In Hindi | Besan Wale Bread Toast | Eggless French Toast Recipe - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Besan Bread Toast Recipe In Hindi | Besan Wale Bread Toast | Eggless French Toast Recipe - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Black or transparent silicone, which one should I use? | Practical fishkeeping - Duration: 4:23.

Practical aquarism: Black silicon x transparent, which says the logic

The probability of an event occurring is the number of times the event occurred or

possibility of it occurring, divided by the total number of possibilities in a universe

known.

That's why we say that when we flip a coin, the probability of leaving the face is 50%

and Crown 50% as there is only one possibility in the total of 2 known.

This is also why striking the 6 lottery numbers is extremely difficult

which are in the range of 1 to 53 million possible combinations of 6 numbers.

Among aquariums, we can say that millions are built every year,

shapes, different types of glass thickness under different climatic conditions,

in different parallels, by people of different abilities, and especially by using materials

many different.

Not all silicone has the same power of adhesion, some heal well but others become brittle,

some may have a not so good elasticity and break.

This would mean opening the glass as the aquarium undergoes internal pressure

and the water would leak completely.

Silicone needs this elasticity because the temperature variations make the glass

dilate and contract, if you can not keep up with this dilation the glass would open the sealing.

In this figure we can see a glass cut increased several times, we can see several

grooves or microscopic fissures.

These are the liquid silicone, will fill and adhere to form a type

of suction and strongly joining the part.

Silicon is not glue, that is, it does not change the molecular state, it does not produce

the glass, it just grabs in its cracks and when passing to the solid state this sealing

becomes resistant to pressure.

It is known that the silicone is water resistant, will not let it pass once it sticks

there will be no water between silicone and glass under any hypothesis since it is chemically

resistant to this.

- Questions to ask - With all this, how could a seaweed infiltrate

between the two and there grow up if there is not even Co2 water that is needed for your

survival?

What chemical compound will any bacteria or seaweed manufacture to dissolve this substance

being that it is not attacked by most of the known solvents except acetone

and alcohol?

What were the seal cleaning conditions?

A lot of aquariums in the world are assembled with transparent silicone,

would be of the order of thousands the reports of aquariums opening and having the reason this fungus or seaweed

growing between the glass and the sealant.

But this does not happen.

In my opinion, what happens is a sealing badly done, sometimes the hobbyist does not clean

correctly the glass, the silicone adheres to a film of fat and not to the glass

directly, causing the leak and its weakening and potential opening.

There is no possibility of a transparent silicone allowing the passage of water

and the growth of some microorganism that will corrode in the future, that is, silicone

is not an environment conducive to the reproduction of organisms.

Bacteria to adhere to their surface will require a thin layer of

biofilm that is its substrate and there to reproduce and multiply soon after,

being colonized this space by algae and fungi.

But this region has to be in contact with some water, dry the silicone is not conducive

the reproduction of life.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét