Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 16 2017

Hello everybody! Welcome back to "On the go with EF".

Today, I'm at Trinity College, which is Ireland's most notable and oldest college.

It was founded in 1592 by Queen Elizabeth I.

It is located south of the River Liffey here in central Dublin. Look how beautiful it is!

Both Jonathan Swift, who wrote Gulliver's Travels,

and Oscar Wilde, who wrote The Picture of Dorian Gray

and the Importance of Being Ernest, which I love, were students here.

I think it's such a privilege just to be here, to walk around and soak in all of the

knowledge and inspiration that is in the air.

Oscar Wilde once said, "if one cannot enjoy

reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading one at all."

And I love reading books.

It's so much better than watching movies because you really get to use your imagination.

I cannot wait to go into the old library here

because apparently, they have a spectacular collection of books.

This is the library. Oh my god, look at all the old books. It's so high!

Oh, there's somebody actually sitting and working there.

Oh my god, that's so cool.

This is the Long Room. It looks humongous.

It's supposed to be 65 metres long and I think there's about 200,000 books in here.

It smells like… I've never smelled anything like that before.

It's rustic … and romance. I don't know if you can describe a scent like that.

They organize them by themes in sections.

You have Literaria Instruxit, Insuper Suppelectili …

I have no idea what that means since it's in Latin.

You can find different sections in different areas,

and then you also have them in alphabetical order going all the way from the bottom to the top.

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P and higher.

I thought this was a very special experience. I really enjoyed it.

It's beautiful and very inspiring. Now I feel like reading again!

"To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance."

"Keep love in your heart"

"A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead."

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

"Women are made to be loved, not understood."

"Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing."

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying."

Guys, I've had such a wonderful day at Trinity College.

I got this really cool notebook that I would love to give to one of you.

But first, you're going to have to answer one of my questions.

Who's your favourite author and why?

Comment below and the winner is going to get this.

Thank you so much for watching and make sure to come back next week.

Bye!

For more infomation >> On the go with EF #52 – Maria gets literary at Dublin's Trinity College - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

悲しい目をしながら車の下に隠れていた子猫。保護から6ヵ月後の姿【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> 悲しい目をしながら車の下に隠れていた子猫。保護から6ヵ月後の姿【感動する話】 - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

100%Working || Home Remedies For Kidney Stones In Telugu For Sure || Divya Sanjeevini | Kidney Stone - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> 100%Working || Home Remedies For Kidney Stones In Telugu For Sure || Divya Sanjeevini | Kidney Stone - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool vs Southampton - l Premier League 2017 - 18 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 19:47.

Liverpool vs Southampton - l Premier League 2017 - 18 l

For more infomation >> Liverpool vs Southampton - l Premier League 2017 - 18 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 19:47.

-------------------------------------------

BOUNTY DREAM TEAM! | Brawl Stars - Duration: 9:08.

For more infomation >> BOUNTY DREAM TEAM! | Brawl Stars - Duration: 9:08.

-------------------------------------------

A Day in Life of a Stay at Home Woman : Decor , Chicken, and Why a Stay AT Home - Duration: 22:52.

Hello and welcome to the channel

today's video is for the day of Wednesday November 15th 2017

before starting the day I would like to explain why

to answer on question that I was asked a lot since I started this series

many people asked me why I chose the word (galsa) which is means stay at home in Moroccan dialect

and why I didnt use an Arabic word stay at home woman

the answer is simple

I chose the Moroccan dialect word because it means stay at home woman as opposed to (jalsa )which means sitting down

I chose the Moroccan word galsa fey dar because I lived in the Moroccan society

I know what the words implies exactly

a stay at home woman with its supporters and opponents

I heard way too many times growing up that a stay at home woman is simply wasting her life away

if the woman isnt a doctor or an engineer or a teacher or nurse

or any other job that makes good money she is wasting her life

though I have to admit that they are people who respect the stay at home women

especially if thats her own personal choice

here is the point

everyone is different everyone has different interests in life

we cant expect everyone to have the same life and the same kind of goals

everyone is free to chose the kind of life that suits him or her

I dont have the right to judge someone who chose to have a career and a job outside the house

and noone has the right to judge me for choosing to be a stay at home woman

this is my life and this is how I want to life it

even though I dont have children I am fine and happy being a stay at home wife and woman

I am enjoying my life everyday

I wish for every woman regardless of where her job is inside her house or outside

I hope that all women are happy and satisfied with their job choices

I apologize for the long introduction but lets begin our day

first thing I prepared breakfast

I made eggs and served the homemade cheese we made together yesterday

by the way I am going to explain again at the end of the video how i made the yogurt cheese

here I am going to quickly share with you a decor idea for your kitchen

very easy and very quick we will be using the frames I got from Action

the idea is very simple

I tore these pages from an old cooking book

you can use pictures from magazines as well

since I am making these frames for the kitchen I am using cooking herbs and utensils

you can use whatever pics you want depending on the room you will hang them in

also use small or bigger frames depending your taste

this is an idea that you can tailor to your taste and need

use the pic that the frame comes with to measure

place in exactly on the area you want to frame

cut like so

place the glass inside the frame

place the cut out piece inside the frame and put the back of the frame back on

the frames I am using have these small squares that secure the backing on

I used the scissors to open and to put back the backing on

like I said the pics i cut out of an old cooking book

but through your gardening magazines or advertisement papers they have sometimes beautiful pic in them

you can also put your kids drawing inside

the best thing about this idea is

you can easily change the artwork inside

its cheap to put together and it looks great i think

I cut out cooking herbs lettuce and cooking utensils

I am going to gift these to my mother in law

I hope you liked the idea

after that I had some cleaning to do

I got some red meat from the halal butcher

I divided the ground beef is plastic bags

I feel a lots of people dont like the idea of freezing ground beef

I have been freezing ground beef for years and years and nothing happened ever

I have seen people do it way before me

if I could I would buy fresh meat everytime I need it

however it is not practical at all for me because the butcher is quite far away from where I live

I am sorry if you dont agree with freezing the meat but I dont much of a choice

I try not to buy too much red meat

I got enough for couscous and harira

I try to avoid cooking and eating meat I usually cook fish or vegetables only

but from time to time I think its ok

I placed the meat in the freezer

here I am starting to make dinner

I peeled and cubed four large potatoes

I covered with cold water and added 1/2 tsp salt

I am going to boil the potatoes till tender

I am making a chicken tagine for dinner tonight

I am slicing about 4 small onions

on you can use 2 large onions

you can chop the onions as well

I was in hurry and sliced it only

I placed the onions in the pot and added to cleaned chicken on top

I am grating about 5 garlic cloves on top

chicken needs a lots garlic

some people use garlic powder I dont think its the same thing the taste is not the same at all

I added 3 tbsp of chopped cilantro and parlsey

I added 1 tbsp of turmeric

1 tbsp os ground ginger

these two spices are very healthy I like to use a good amount of them in my cooking

1/2 tsp black pepper

about 1/2 tsp salt or to taste

a pinch of saffron it is not necessary you can leave it out

it gives a lovely taste and color to the chicken

3 to 4 tbsp of olive oil

I put the pot on medium low heat for a few minutes

I chopped half a small onion and about 2 tbsp of parsley and cilantro

1/2 tsp vinaigre

1/2 tsp salt or to taste

1/4 tsp of cumin

you can leave it out if you dont like cumin

1/4 tsp black pepper

2 tbsp olive oil

once the potatoes are tender I drained all the water

I added to the sauce while it is still hot

so it will absorb the sauce we prepared

and this is true for vegetables such as beets and carrots

so prepare the sauce while the potatoes are cooking

I cooked the chicken for a few minutes while stirring

I am going to add 1/2 cup of water and lower the heat to low

if you want to cook the chicken faster add more water and close the pressure cooker

I peeled and cubed about 5 carrots

I added them to cook with the chicken

I am going to put the lid back on but allowing the steam to escape

cook the chicken for 45 minute to an hour

if you see that there is not enough water add some more

keep an eye on the chicken stir frequently

it was already late but I wanted to make some homemade bread

because I was in a hurry I am going to use a kneading food processor

I tried to make it on time but i was unsuccessful because it wasnt ready for dinner

I love this food processor and I think its my favorite kitchen machine

it knead bread better than the kitchenaid stand mixer

I added to the food processor 1/2 kg of white flour and 1/4 kg semolina flour

1 tbsp salt and 1 and 1/2 tbap yeast

2 tbsp of olive oil

I added wamr water it a dough came together into a ball

I added more water every couple of minutes

the dough is soft and elastic

I dusted the work surface with semolina and divided the dough into four pieces

the food processor I used does a great job kneading

I am going to leave a link to the food processor on the description box

it is pretty expensive to get here in france but its affordable in the states

it s about half the price

I shaped the dough into smooth balls

always using semolina because the dough is quite sticky

I let the dough to rest for few minutes before shaping them into flat rounds

here I am flattening the bread

I placed on a baking sheet covered with parchment

after the dough has risen for 30 minutesI poked it with a knife

I preheated to oven to 400f

I was in hurry so i baked the bread before it was fully risen

at this point the bread was baking but I had to serve dinner I couldnt wait for it to bake completely

the chicken has cooked so I served it on a tagine

I made a lettuce radicchio salad and poured oven the balsamic honey dressing we prepared before

and of course the potato salad

dinner was delicious

we had dinner I washed the dishes and cleaned up

I decided to test out the new oven if it can bake bread

many of you asked if it can bake bread

so here we are going to test it together and see if it works

I preheated to oven ten minutes before to a temperature of 375 but raised it to 400

I poked the bread and close the oven door

it took a while for the bread to start baking

for those who asked me about the yogurt cheese we made yesterday

I used only plain yogurt however I had two kinds in my fridge

the regular plain yogurt and the greek plain yogurt

it is available in Morocco

the difference between the two is the greek yogurt has more fat content and the regular plain yogurt

if you use 4 cups of greek plain yogurt it will make way more cheese than regular plain yogurt

this is the yogurt cheese we made yesterday

this is greek and regular yogurt only I didnt add anything to it

it was draining for about a day and half

it looks and tastes great

it has less fat than cream cheese of course

I gave some of the cream cheese I made to my husband for breakfast to test

I asked him it if tastes better than the name brand and he said it did

I am not sure if he was sincere or just trying to complement my cheese but he said it was better

you can add salt to the final product if you want

the main thing is to lets both drain from all the moisture as much as possible

if you keep them in the fridge you can keep them draining up to 48 hours no problem

the bread is almost ready in the mini oven

the mini oven does bake bread even if it does take longer

just in case you are wondering about the cheese cloth I used

here it is

this one I did use already

you need to fold the cloth at least eight times before pouring the cheese in

the cloth drains all the water without licking any of the yogurt in it

I will leave a link to where I got it in the description box as well

here is a used one a new one

to slean the cloth I simply run hot water over it till all the cheese is completely washed away

I just cleaned this one here

once all the cheese is washed away I add the smallest amount of dish soap and wash it again with hot water

and set it aside to air dry

the bread is ready finally

so for those who asked yes the oven bakes bread it takes longer but in a pinch you can use it

I hope you all enjoyed todays video

thank you again for all the lovely comments you guys leave me

please if you have any questions requests or comments feel free to leave them for me below the video

I try my best to reply to all your questions

bon appetite and see you all soon

For more infomation >> A Day in Life of a Stay at Home Woman : Decor , Chicken, and Why a Stay AT Home - Duration: 22:52.

-------------------------------------------

Самые смешные одесские анекдоты! Анекдот про любовников! - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Самые смешные одесские анекдоты! Анекдот про любовников! - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Top 8 unseen Bollywood heroine Husband | You Never See - Duration: 3:21.

Top 8 unseen Bollywood heroine Husband You Never See

For more infomation >> Top 8 unseen Bollywood heroine Husband | You Never See - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Calcolare Forza Massimale di Panca Piana, Stacchi da Terra e Squat 📈 - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Calcolare Forza Massimale di Panca Piana, Stacchi da Terra e Squat 📈 - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

รถดั๊ม Dump Tuck พระเอกตายตอนจบBY อาร์มใง มีคลิป รถแม็คโคร รถไถ รถสิบล้อ ให้ชม เฮียตึก ร บ - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> รถดั๊ม Dump Tuck พระเอกตายตอนจบBY อาร์มใง มีคลิป รถแม็คโคร รถไถ รถสิบล้อ ให้ชม เฮียตึก ร บ - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

- Sir Alvod - Shoreditch, most instagram place - Duration: 4:59.

today it's started like this

it's the wrong moment to across the road

since I have them

tac...attacked

stupid drop

I'll be quick because it's raining and the gopro gets wet

and why I get wet too

all this place behind me

and also that one you had seen before

it's a "hippie camp"

not now because...

i don't know - it's raining -

but usually it's open

you can get in easily

do all the things you have to do

we'll come back when will be a sunny day

or when there is no rain

so maybe we can see the inside

and we can see something more interesting...wait...

flip it up

perfect!!

like the teenagers in bath

since it's raining I don't get the lens wet

those drops on the lens are really annoying

now it's started to rain more, see you later

it's really big this "hippie camp"

it's started more or less there

beyond this wall but on the other side

more or less here

i have seen just one side and not all inside the camp

but when it will not rain I will bring you

it's time for a snack

in this video i don't' have speak a lot

I'm sorry but it's gone like that

For more infomation >> - Sir Alvod - Shoreditch, most instagram place - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 低擋板很佛心?機台超完美防禦,這台堪稱新人殺手台。【出包王女-菈菈】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#169 - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 低擋板很佛心?機台超完美防禦,這台堪稱新人殺手台。【出包王女-菈菈】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#169 - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Anxious the BoardGame - Foil Arms and Hog - Duration: 1:17.

Hey Guys, you wanna play

Anxious the board game?

Anxious the board game?

Ah yeah it's great!

You're going to love it.

Alright.

First of all, does everyone have

their five Anxious cards?

No, I only got four!?

Yeah me too!

Perfect lets begin

No you said

You're supposed to get five

Choose your pieces:

You can have the coffee cup,

the unslept in bed,

or the ticking clock.

I landed on five missed calls

from an unknown number

2 Anxious points.

Alright!

You can't remember if you locked the back door

before going on holidays,

collect 2 Anxious points

One, two, oh I landed on Free Parking!

But it's only between certain hours...

and on certain days...

and the signage isn't very clear!

Four Anxious points

Your period is late, receive 10 Anxious points

Your barber's in a hurry,

4 Anxious points

Go to Public Speaking event,

Go directly to Public Speaking event,

Do not Pass office,

Do not collect speech notes

2 Anxious points

Your car won't start, you're late for work,

Ah brilliant, now you're talking...

You run, the exercise makes you feel great,

Go back 2 Spaces, dammit.

AH! I landed on Mindfulness!

Oooohhhh.

I'm miles behind

You're wearing squeaky shoes at a funeral

4 Anxious points

You're attracted to your cousin,

2 Anxious points

My go...

This is for the win.

Come on 3...

Let's go...

*Rolls dice*

*Dice is rolling*

*Dice is still rolling*

For more infomation >> Anxious the BoardGame - Foil Arms and Hog - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

三菱 新型 パジェロ フルモデルチェンジ デューククロス クーペSUV 2.5Lエンジン +モーターの PHEV車へ 2018年発売 | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 8:45.

For more infomation >> 三菱 新型 パジェロ フルモデルチェンジ デューククロス クーペSUV 2.5Lエンジン +モーターの PHEV車へ 2018年発売 | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

日産キューブがトリコロールカラーでおしゃカワ!専用ステッカーを限定発売 | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> 日産キューブがトリコロールカラーでおしゃカワ!専用ステッカーを限定発売 | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

LA RADIESTESIA, que es y para que sirve - Pepe Vázquez Outeda - Duration: 11:46.

For more infomation >> LA RADIESTESIA, que es y para que sirve - Pepe Vázquez Outeda - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

スバル、「プレオプラス」の特別仕様車"Black Edition"を発売 - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> スバル、「プレオプラス」の特別仕様車"Black Edition"を発売 - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

日産がルノーに替わってフォーミュラEに参戦!? ひょっとしたら日本から他にもう1社の自動車メーカーも… | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> 日産がルノーに替わってフォーミュラEに参戦!? ひょっとしたら日本から他にもう1社の自動車メーカーも… | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

ホンダ、50cc原付「タクト」を排出ガス規制対応と新色設定し発売 | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> ホンダ、50cc原付「タクト」を排出ガス規制対応と新色設定し発売 | ョーワイドナシ - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Wazan Kam Krnay ka Triqa | وزن کم کرنے کا طریقہ | Fast weight loss in 10 days - Duration: 6:02.

Wazan Kam Karne ka wazifa

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét