Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 16 2017

Hi! I'm the creator of "oggi ho voglia di creare"

I'm covering the head of a fursuit of my best friend and I tought to make a tutorial video about it

This is the base. Is a resin base, with eyes of glass, resin teeth,

and the nose will be changed with a resin nose

If you need some information about the head, in the infobox there are links about the profile instagram of the creator of the head

and instagram and facebook profiles of my friend. She is expert of fursuit if you have some questions.

You need: the base of the head, at roll film, scotch and synthetic fur

First: open the mouth of your head. Use a shirt to keep it open.

The open mouth will allow us to have some centimeters of more fur, to open the mouth while we wear the head

after you have to cover the head with the film

You have to be very adherent for a good result

When you obtained a good result, you have to cover all with small pieces of scotch.

You can create more layers to have a consistent result.

Then you have to wear the head on your model, and cover it with film and scotch in the back of the head

You have to make a cut in the center of the rear head, to remove the head

This is the result. You have to cut this way

The result is very hairy. the next step would be the shearing

I will not do it, but my friend will shearing it

Is very hairy.

How beautiful!

There's the eye

next passage is to fix the fur to the head with the glue.

If you want to see the result of the head, follow my friend on her social (link in infobox)

If you are not able to make the head of the head, you can use the same pattern as the hoodie

the lengths of the rear and front part should be chosen according as needs, It can be longer or shorter

If you are not sure about the pattern of the head, make them bigger where you can tighten (long the nose)

and make them smaller where you can widen (hole of eyes)

that now you can't see them why there is too much fur

My friend asked me to make the closure with a zipper.

The zipper is between the black part and the blue one.

It is sewn so that a person can move the furr and then, after closing or opening the zipper, hide it easly

it is sewn manually

As you can see the zip is here,

but you can hide it easily.

Remember that there is the facebook page "Oggi ho voglia di creare"

and the instagram profile "romina_cellamare" if you want to follow me

If tou like this tipe of tutorial, here there is the tutorial about sleeves,

there is my channel if you want subscribe and don't miss my videos

For more infomation >> COVER the HEAD - COPRIRE la TESTA - FURSUIT - [TUTORIAL] - Duration: 18:31.

-------------------------------------------

Food Sketch with Watercolor and Ink - Sate Ayam - Duration: 18:02.

For more infomation >> Food Sketch with Watercolor and Ink - Sate Ayam - Duration: 18:02.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog 3: WE MADE IT IN ONE PIECE! 😂 | April White - Duration: 22:14.

Guys, good morning! We're on our way to the hospital. We're picking up our

housemate

because something got in her eye but we don't know what it is

But it seems like it's okay now so we're getting them now.

So, haven't showered, haven't put on makeup, just left the house right away because it's unplanned.

Oh forgot to say welcome back. So, this is most likely going to be my third vlog

And here guys the

cars stop if someone needs to cross the road (pedestrian crossing)

We own this guys. Terry White (not true)

Their fruits and veggies are quite expensive here

Slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly

Girl, don't include that

Can you help me girl? My sandals are very slippery.

Don't slide again okay?

But guys, the stores here close really early

Around 5:30 they're usually already closed.

only a few stores are open

That's why it can be a bit boring here sometimes.

Mum's dressed up

Their floor is amazing, it has lights

For more infomation >> Vlog 3: WE MADE IT IN ONE PIECE! 😂 | April White - Duration: 22:14.

-------------------------------------------

【Empire】Mix & Match Dance Game【Odottemita Challenge】 - Duration: 11:10.

IRIS: Shortest straw goes first [Drawing straws to pick the order]

BECK: The order is Iris, Xan, Beck (ow), and Florence I poked myself in the face

IRIS: This is hard

IRIS: How do you do this?

BECK: Fail?

IRIS: That's too fast

XAN: Just do this the entire time

XAN: What song is it?

IRIS: You'll know

XAN: How do I do it?

BECK: Aww that's cute!

BECK: Fail?

XAN: I can't

BECK: Wow you guys-

IRIS: Fail?

BECK: You guys suck! IRIS: I could do this!

XAN: I don't know!

XAN: Oh!

BECK: No you already failed! IRIS: You failed!

BECK: You already failed!

BECK: What's the choreography?

IRIS: It's okay, you got like 30 seconds in there

BECK: This is your dance, do you remember it? No?

BECK: Then what's this title of this playlist? [Florence's "Dances I Know" music playlist]

BECK: What's this then?? *pointing at the title*

IRIS: Why does he make it work so well?

IRIS: Ok you passed, you passed

IRIS: That was a long time, I just wanted to see you keep going

IRIS: oh yeah it's just random punches *trying to remember the dance*

IRIS: Is that good? BECK: Yeah

BECK: I just liked watching it

XAN: I think I know that when it's mirrored... I forgot... a lot

XAN: Yeah? Maybe? Yeah? Yeah?

IRIS: Ok you pass

BECK: I kinda forgot it but like it's really easy

IRIS: How about this one? FLORENCE: nyo

IRIS: You just covered that! You can't- FLORENCE: my back

IRIS: I'm running out of options! BECK: Are there even dances that he knows?

BECK: Gotta rename your playlist

BECK: "Dances that I used to knowww" *to the tune of "Somebody That I Used to Know"*

IRIS: The farther I go the more you've forgotten, huh?

IRIS: I had to pick it from his YouTube channel [uploads] because he most of his dances

IRIS: You're good

FLORENCE: *squeaks* IRIS: No, no you can keep going-

IRIS: -if it's fun BECK: You don't have to

IRIS: I just wanna see how far he can go BECK: The entire song

omg is that a typo

did i really say antennta

well fuck me i guess

Toluthin Antenna*

IRIS: I hope someone gets Toluthin Antenna to a fast song so they have to be like *vibrates intensively*

IRIS: YES! BECK: I hope it's a fast song [Beck picked the dance, Florence picked the song]

BECK: What is that??

BECK: Oh my God

BECK: What is that??

BECK: What is that??

BECK: Look at that bouncing! Grade A!

BECK: Oh my God

BECK: ohoh what- oh my God

BECK: Wait it's your turn? XAN: Yeah BECK: Oh!

BECK: You forgot it?? What is there to forget?? XAN: I don't know it! All I know is this

IRIS: You pass BECK: You pass yay! FLORENCE: wahh

IRIS: It's fun just watching them keep going BECK: And then they're so lost

[playing Baby Maniacs] IRIS: We already picked that song [for Florence earlier] XAN: Oh

FLORENCE: *screams*

BECK: He's so frustrated

BECK: I forgot it. That's it! I lose again!

IRIS: Let's just pick [his dance] from his YouTube channel [uploads]

BECK: That's the same thing though... Sometimes he forgot them

IRIS: What about this one?

IRIS: He knows it! BECK: *jokingly* You're wrong!

IRIS: duuduuduu du duuduu du dududu BECK & XAN: wuu wuu [singing Viva Happy]

XAN: I tag Jojo! BECK: I tag Cookie Nyan!

IRIS: I tag the entire JumpShip and Florence tags Axe! XAN: woah

BECK: Oh my God [at Florence]

IRIS: Bye!

For more infomation >> 【Empire】Mix & Match Dance Game【Odottemita Challenge】 - Duration: 11:10.

-------------------------------------------

[SF MuVi] Something Fun 9 : 미니 올림픽(Mini Olympic) #2 - Duration: 5:29.

We will use a pace counter for this game.

1 member from each team….

Da Won starts to mumble

Get it together

This is funnier

Please save this scene for the behind video!

Ro Woon supports Da Won

But he mumbles again

Let me do it~ You're really bad at this

Eventually Hwi Young wraps up

1 member from each team play The team who guesses exact number on the pace counter wins (If all 3 teams are wrong, the team who gets the minimum error range with correct number wins) Maximum 2 members from other team can interrupt the player

Now it's time to get ready.

The first player, Young Bin The disruptors, Da Won & Tae Yang

If there's any physical connect!

Cha Ni also mumbles

Hyungs never lose the chance to tackle

And get scolded

Start!

Disturb

You be quiet!

Interrupts persistently

Hey! You shouldn't say that!

Da Won attacks Young Bin psychologically

He is biting Young Bin now!

Whispering

And the result is?

I did it in every second

So it will be 60 times.

Young Bin says 60.

213

Embarrassed

I shook his mind well

7 increased while he walks over to the camera

I will shake in the corner

With Zu Ho who has been together for 6~7 years

And Cha Ni who is sharing a room with Ro Woon We look forward to their psychological attack

What if Zu Ho can't shake Ro Woon's mental,

But Ro Woon shakes Zu Ho's?

Is that possible?

For that, shouldn't he have to use right and left side of his brain at the same time?

Ready

Set

Go

Will it end in silence?

Right in the moment of silence,

Hey! You can't touch me!

What? What?!

Calm down and restart the game

If you touch him one more time,

I'm going to complain

But they keep touching Ro Woon

Help me!!

In Seong tackles to protect his teammate.

I will protect my team!

But not helpful at all

Chaos

Woo~!

This is hell

We're in hell!

Only 10 seconds remain in the middle of chaos

Time's up!

Really?

For real???

Young Bin….

He said something to me lol

So what's your guess Ro Woon?

We'll use this scene as an insert!

Professional entertainer, Lee Jae Yoon (24, SF9)

I think it's 150

No you did more! Probably about 300!

The result is 120

Margin of error 30

We won't bother like white team did

We have set our limit

Jae Yoon's idea to not get disrupted

Can't approach him

Scary

You can't count right like this

Nope I am counting 2 for each kicks

In Seong & Hwi Young can't disturb him

Hey! Grab him!!!!!

Grabs him and attacks his mental

Jae Yoon gets disturbed

You have to keep on doing it!

Still playing the game while lying down on the floor

Success lol

I did 110 times

56

We won!

We won again lolWe won again lol

For the 2nd round,

Pink honey rice cake team wins again

I think we can turn this game around

LOL

The 3rd episode that makes you wonder what they are saying Coming soon

For more infomation >> [SF MuVi] Something Fun 9 : 미니 올림픽(Mini Olympic) #2 - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

LE CORSE, LE BRETON ET LE PICARD : L'ALLIANCE SACRÉE À L'ASSEMBLÉE ! - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> LE CORSE, LE BRETON ET LE PICARD : L'ALLIANCE SACRÉE À L'ASSEMBLÉE ! - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

AZERBAYCANDA GUCLU ZELZELE BAS VERDI (BERDE,SAMAXI,ISMAYILLI,AGSU,SABIRABAD) - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> AZERBAYCANDA GUCLU ZELZELE BAS VERDI (BERDE,SAMAXI,ISMAYILLI,AGSU,SABIRABAD) - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Big Man | 빅맨 - EP9 [SUB : ENG, CHN, IND, VI] - Duration: 59:21.

Let's go.

(Episode 9) What do you think?

I think the other one looked better.

Really? I like this one better.

That's weird. I thought we had similar taste

in clothes, and in men.

That idiot would look ridiculous in this, right?

- What do you think? / - Pardon?

Wouldn't this suit Kim Jihyeok?

- I'm not sure. / - Is it too loud?

Once I go to the U.S. tomorrow, I'm not coming back.

I'm going to live with him.

Aren't we a good match?

Idiot and Psycho.

- Auntie! / - Hey.

I'll take that.

Did Jihyeok call or anything?

No, why? Did he disappear again?

I haven't heard from him in days.

He left without telling you either?

Not telling me is one thing,

but why didn't he call you either?

He took things with him,

so it doesn't look like he is on a short trip.

Did he say he was going somewhere?

No, but it kind of seemed like it.

I guess he wanted to take a break from everything.

I'm sure he'll be back when he's ready.

What do you mean? He definitely boarded.

He ran away because he didn't want to see me.

He's probably lost somewhere in New York.

Check every alley and find him, okay?

No way.

Hello?

Yes, speaking.

Where?

You call that petty cash a settlement?

The market construction was suddenly stopped...

That's not what President Jihyeok said!

I told you not to trust him!

You need to compensate us! This is fraud!

It's not even half of the negotiated amount!

We're all going to be bankrupt!

We closed shop and prepared only for the market!

This won't even pay for interest on my loan!

You signed the contract with the previous president...

- Seriously! / - Let us see the new president!

- Let us see him! / - If he has a conscience,

he can't throw us under the bus like this!

- Yes! / - Let us see him right now!

Yes, well...

Yes, but the president is abroad on business.

- What? / - What are you talking about?

Jihyeok.

Jihyeok.

What happened?

What happened to your face?

Jihyeok.

It's me, Daeseop.

What's wrong? Why are you so out of it?

Did they do something to you?

Let's go. Let's go home, okay?

No.

The doctor said that you can go home. Let's go.

No, I won't.

Have some of this.

You haven't eaten in days.

You need to eat. You'll die like this.

Daeseop.

Tell everyone

that I'm dead.

What?

I need to die and disappear

so that they won't look for me anymore.

Have you lost your mind? Why would I say you're dead?

No one knows that I'm alive.

So please

tell them I'm dead.

Tell whom?

The jerks who did this to you?

Are you that scared of them?

Jihyeok. Do you remember a long time ago?

You once took on 10 guys at the market!

You were like...

You took them down with one blow each. Remember?

And in the national semi-finals,

you fought against the favorite. The big guy.

You took him down with one blow!

R-Remember?

That's who you are. Hedgey!

Hedgey, who isn't afraid of anything!

Remember?

Just tell them I'm dead.

Why are you doing this?

Why did you become such an idiot?

Snap out of it. Please.

Wake up and

get revenge on the jerks who did this to you.

I'll help, okay? Let's get revenge together!

I told you.

I don't have the money to pay you back.

Gosh, I don't have any!

I don't have the money to pay you back!

Fine! Come and take these nasty clothes!

Just take them!

This is ridiculous! This is all I have.

These nasty clothes!

Stop! Enough already!

Let go!

Refrain yourself!

Cheol, why must we always refrain ourselves?

Mr. Park.

What did Jihyeok say?

Will he get us our money?

I haven't seen him yet,

but I'm sure he's trying all he could.

Trying...

That's all useless.

I can't trust him anymore.

I've had enough.

Stop drinking already! Please!

Daeseop.

Jihyeok.

Do you want to eat something? What do you need?

Tell me. Anything.

I want to see Mom.

Mom?

Auntie Dalsuk?

She went to her parents' to take care of something.

I didn't tell her about you in case she'll worry.

If you want to see Mom, you need to eat.

Should I reheat the soup for you?

Wait right here, okay?

Yes, Auntie.

Yes.

What?

W-What are you talking about?

Who?

M-Mr. Park?

What do you mean, Mr. Park is dead?

Who's dead?

Why did you do this?

You fool.

Auntie!

You try locking him up.

We will protest in front of the Blue House!

Forget the stores.

Let's close up and march to the Blue House!

How dare you

show your face here?

How dare you?

You killed Mr. Park!

Mr. Park isn't the only one.

So many more will die. What are you going to do?

Do you plan to kill everyone in the market?

After all we have done for you...

We trusted you! How could you do this?

Mom.

Why did Mr. Park die?

Well, what happened was...

It's because...

It's because I messed up, isn't it?

It is, isn't it?

Jihyeok.

Mom.

Yes, consider me your real mom.

Let's be real mom and son from now on, okay?

So for Mom's sake,

let's go back to how we used to be, okay?

Mom.

How...

How am I supposed to live now?

Mom, how...

How am I supposed to live now?

Finally, our real family has gathered.

Real family?

What's that? How can I trust you?

What?

I'm not being tricked by you, am I?

Jina, stop.

We are sorry, so let's not talk about it anymore.

I'm having a really tough time right now.

You say that again and I'll kick you out.

- Please, do. / - If you hate it here, marry Myeongho.

That'll solve it.

You have to look at the person, not his family.

Remember what that jerk said?

Him again?

Myeongho likes you. He just doesn't show it.

And yet he fools around with other girls?

You fooled around with other guys, too.

Don't play innocent.

We have a lot of business to conduct with his family.

If you marry him, it'll help the group a great deal.

That's not marriage. That's business.

Then you marry someone like that. Problem solved.

Shall I introduce you?

Which group do you want? Yujin? Seongdong?

You won't marry someone like that, so stop forcing me.

Why do you think he wouldn't marry someone like that?

If it works out, he'll do it.

Really? Would you, really?

Answer me.

I'm done.

Answer me! Why can't you answer?

Jina!

Goodness.

Yes, I had breakfast.

I worked overnight because I had a lot of work.

You're in early.

I won't be late. Bye.

Why are you gathered here?

Well...

Renewed personnel appointment? When was this posted?

Goodness.

- You've been promoted. / - Yes.

Well, you've...

You've been working hard lately.

Maybe they're giving you some time to relax.

Congratulations.

You're doing it right.

I need to learn to bow now and then.

I didn't know my place. That's why this happened.

I'm fine.

At least I didn't get kicked out of Headquarter

at this age.

Get to work.

Why did they do that? Mr. Gu did nothing wrong.

He was made an example.

It was because he was close to

the former President Kang Jihyeok.

Wow. It's huge.

My wife will be happy.

I won't have to work late anymore.

It's nice and quiet. It's...

Even a chair insults me now.

Mom!

Mom?

How can you call her "Mom"? After what you did?

- Uncle. / - You don't know?

You don't know how threw your "Mom" under the bus?

- What? / - Your mom, who doesn't share

a drop of blood with you, took the blame for you.

What do you mean?

The market people demanded that

she bring you and get their money back

and Dalsuk withdrew her store deposit.

Do you know what she said

as she gave what little there was to the market people?

What did she say?

She asked them to forgive you.

She begged them to forgive you

because you are to be pitied.

Get some tteokbokki for the kids!

Have some of this. Try some sundae.

But you pay for our drinks.

Fine, why not? I'll be nice.

But not for the food. Just the drinks.

A round of applause!

Okay! Stop drinking beer, and drink soju!

A round of applause!

Have some salted fish!

Here. It's so good!

We need to prepare for the meeting.

Sorry, I'll have to call you back.

Are you upset about something?

No, I'm not.

Then why...

I'm not feeling well.

What's wrong?

My back...

I've been sitting and working myself to death

and now I can't bend my back.

So I can't bow even if I see higher ups.

I think it's fatal to my career.

What a shame.

Please process it.

I'm curious.

Have you ever thought that your position as president

was for the benefit of someone else?

Of course not.

You probably think it's just for you.

That's the difference between you and Kim Jihyeok.

Anyway, take care of yourself.

Fool.

You think your death will solve this?

It's me, Mr. Gu.

Kim Jihyeok.

What is it?

It's about Jihyeok.

How dare you come to see Jihyeok?

He's here, right? He's back, right?

What do you want to know? Whether or not he's alive?

What?

They threw him into the ocean and tried to kill him.

They're not human. They're worse than animals.

There you are. Get in.

Sorry, I want to rest at home today.

Why? Are you in a bad mood?

- No, I just... / - Get in. I'll make you feel better.

And you have to come over later anyway.

Which do you like?

I don't know.

You don't like anything here?

Well, I just don't know.

Is that so? Should I pick out something then?

This one's nice.

Give it to your sister.

I need to make your family members like me

so that they don't oppose our marriage.

- I'll take this. / - Yes, Sir.

And I'll take everything from here to here.

- Dongseok. / - Yes? Do you need something else?

Kim Jihyeok went to the U.S., right?

Why are you asking that again?

Just because. I thought I saw him.

Where?

On the street.

I must've been mistaken.

Probably.

I was told that he went to the U.S.

The day is so long. Too long.

Mr. Gu.

What happened to your face?

Yes, well...

Anyway, I'm sorry.

Why are you apologizing to me?

I think it's my fault you got fired.

No, it isn't.

It was time for me to go.

Hyunsung Distributions won't last long anyway.

I'm glad that I got severance pay

before the company went under.

It's better this way.

But why did you call?

I didn't do it.

I know you didn't.

It may not have been for long, but I've watched you.

I worked for Hyunsung for over 20 years.

I can tell who lied and who conned whom.

To be honest, I wanted to kill them all.

I could've done it, if I jumped in

at the risk of dying myself.

But

I realized that even if I kill them all,

nothing would be resolved.

You made the right decision.

The problem is,

I don't know what to do next.

I don't know what I need to do

in order to protect the people around me.

I don't know.

You mean the people in the market, right?

That's so...

Mr. Gu, you're the only person I can trust right now.

Please tell me what I should do.

What you should do?

That's tough.

Someone died because of me.

I did that to those people.

Please help me, Mr. Gu.

Mr. Gu!

Mr. Gu!

Why are you doing this to me?

I've been fired. I can't do anything, okay?

Please leave.

- Goodness... / - Mr. Gu.

You're the only person I can rely on.

Really? Then do as I say.

Go and get Hyunsung Distributions back.

That'll solve everything. Become the president

and pay the market people. Okay?

- I'm off now. / - Wait.

What do I need to do in order to do that?

Do what?

If I knew that, I'd be the president by now.

Mr. Gu.

If only I could do that,

I could take out my heart right this instant.

Chairman Moon. Madam. Here.

Our apologies. We should've had you over sooner.

Not at all.

Things have been crazy for you.

Well, a lot has happened.

I was shocked when I read the paper.

The world is truly a scary place.

Yes, it is.

What's taking Jina so long?

She's probably making herself pretty.

- There she is. / - Find him right away.

I've already booked my flight twice, but...

What?

The Kim Jihyeok who arrived

is different from the photo?

Are you sure?

Okay. We'll talk later.

What happened to that idiot?

Kang Jina. Aren't you going to say hello?

Hello.

What kind of a greeting was that?

Then how am I supposed to say hello?

There was no heart.

Hast thou been well, My Lord, My Lady?

May thou be blest with long lives.

Satisfied?

I like how spunky our Jina is.

She'll put our immature Myeongho in his place

once they're married. Don't you agree?

Yes, you're right.

I'm sorry, Mr. Chairman.

I apologize on my sister's behalf.

No, not at all.

I really like her.

I like her very much.

Yes, Monday? Okay, I'll see you then.

Thank you, Sir.

I made the appointment

so go talk to him.

Who?

Chairman Cho Hwasu.

Even Hyunsung asked him for money before.

He's the best at gathering large sums of money.

But why would I see him?

He's been eyeing Hyunsung Distributions for a while.

Really?

Then he must have the same objective as I do.

That's correct.

Anyway, I'll call you on Monday.

Thank you, Mr. Gu. Thank you so much.

I'll call you on Monday.

Wait a minute.

You should know something.

Chairman Cho Hwasu is...

You know villains in the movie, right?

He is exactly like that.

He's the worst villain I've ever seen.

Are you sure you won't regret this?

No.

I won't regret it.

You piece of trash.

- Let go of me! / - Hey! Yellow-head!

Dad, I have to know.

What did you do to him?

Who are you talking about?

Who else? Kim Jihyeok!

I heard that he left for the U.S.

But someone else has arrived.

He wouldn't be that deceitful!

What are you babbling about in front of guests?

Have you lost your mind?

No matter how much you torment him

I will protect him.

What are you saying?

Go find a woman you like.

I will go find a man I like.

You're the girl I like, you brat.

It's too late.

Mr. Chairman.

Thank you for inviting us.

Thank you for the priceless gift.

Let's go.

- You took care of Kim Jihyeok, right? / - Yes, Sir.

Is anything wrong?

No. Nothing's wrong.

But Jina seems to know that he didn't go to the U.S.

Find a way to keep Jina quiet.

Yes, Sir.

What do we do? Jina just released a bomb.

We should delay telling them about us.

That's fine.

- But... / - Did you bring me my medicine?

- Yes. / - Why did Mom make you do that?

How humiliating.

I'm going to live no matter what. For you.

One serving of tteokbokki, please.

Yes, right away.

Mom, congratulations on your new business.

Good. I was out of tissue

and didn't know what to do.

Who am I? I can tell when you need something.

You kept appearing in my dreams every night.

"I need tissue. But what I really need is a man."

"Someone in his mid-50s who looks like Shin Seongil."

"Six-pack abs would be nice."

So I said, "Mom, come to your senses."

Goodness. You're hilarious.

Why would I need a man at my age?

Stop with your nonsense and try this.

I haven't made this in a while.

I don't know how it tastes.

You made it, so I'm sure it's good.

- It's so salty! / - It's salty?

You won't have any customers at this rate!

You should've stuck to sundae soup.

Sorry, Mom.

Once I get my apartment deposit

I'll give it to you.

You'll be able to open a small shop with that.

It's okay.

I like it here.

It was hard cleaning up after drunkards all night.

It's nice and quiet here. What's the problem?

Why did you do it?

I'm not even your blood...

I told you, I want you to be my son.

Sons need to cause trouble

for the moms to act like moms.

If you lead a quiet life, I won't get to be a mom.

I like it.

Fine. I'll cause lots of trouble as you wish.

- Is that okay? / - Fine, do what you want.

Just don't go to jail. I can't handle that.

Don't worry about that.

I won't get myself into that big of a trouble.

Wait. I'll be a good son today.

Mom.

How can I help you?

It's okay. Just go. You'll only get in the way.

You don't know what you're talking about.

If you have someone like me standing here,

word will spread that you have a good-looking man here.

Right, whatever.

With your busted face, you'll scare people away.

- So just leave already. / - Come on.

Let's remake tteokbokki.

- Shut it. / - What is this?

Why I ought to...

See? You're causing more trouble.

Hey. What are you doing here?

What's wrong?

Why didn't you go?

Why didn't you listen to me?

Okay, I get it, so let go of me first.

No!

Kang Jina. Please stop it!

You and I, no...

Your family and I will never work out.

That has nothing to do with me. What will you do?

What will you do about my life?

- What did I do to you? / - You should feel guilty.

The tragedy began because of you.

So what will you do about me?

Why you psycho...

Yes, I'm a psycho. You made me a psycho!

Whatever. Go home.

I've been kicked out. It's all your fault.

- Just go home. / - I'm hungry!

I'm hungry.

Why haven't you eaten yet?

Did she starve for days? How could she eat so much?

And Jihyeok, why did you bring her here?

She's your enemy, she's Hyunsung's daughter.

You're not still thinking she's your sister, right?

- No way. / - Then should we kidnap her?

Should we threaten those jerks with her?

- Go and put the apartment up for rent. / - What? Why?

I can't afford to live here now.

Mom is out on the streets, too.

Okay, fine.

Mira, don't ever let this guy go, okay?

Even if another guy charms you,

don't let go of this guy.

Jihyeok, So Mira came by earlier.

- Why? / - I don't know. Probably to snoop.

To see whether or not you were alive.

She asked about you,

so I told her they tried to kill you again.

Why did you do that?

Are you still hung up on her?

I don't have the luxury right now.

There must've been an accident.

Anyway, where's the office?

I'm sorry, Sir. I'm sorry.

But let's forget the whole thing.

Wait!

What's wrong?

I don't think it's a good idea to meet Chairman Cho.

I'm sorry. I have to go.

- Why? / - Look.

Look, that accident may not have been an accident.

No, I'm positive it wasn't. Do you understand?

What does that have to do with meeting Cho Hwasu?

You could die like a dog. Don't you get it?

What?

I told you that he's a villain, right?

I wasn't kidding.

He's a scary man.

He doesn't abide by the law. He has his own.

If someone hurts him in any way,

he'll just... As you just saw...

- Goodbye. / - Come on.

We came this far. Please, let's go.

- I said no. / - Come on! Let's go.

- No, I can't. / - We're already here.

I wanted you, Mr. Gu, not this thug.

How could you con your parents?

I'm sorry, Sir. I'll come back...

Yes, I am a thug.

I was a bottom dweller.

And yet, I almost ate up Hyunsung Distributions.

But I failed. So, I want to eat it up again.

But it's too big to eat alone,

so I'd like to share it with you.

You really are a thug.

I'll be blunt, one thug to another.

When I hire employees,

I don't bother checking their I.D.

Rather, their body is their collateral.

If they hurt the company in any way,

I claim that collateral.

If you still want to work here, come back.

Hey, Yongman.

Complain to that Chinese restaurant.

I'm right, aren't I? Let's go.

Let's go.

We'll have to sell Hyunsung Distributions.

Its image has been tainted

for having been run by a con artist.

Now there's a rumor that

Hyunsung Energy will go bankrupt as well.

We need to sell the company to save Hyunsung Energy.

You know what I mean, right?

Yes, Sir.

The problem is finding a buyer.

Let me try to find one.

We're considering Daesam, too.

Do you think Chairman Moon is delusional?

After the mess Jina made,

why would he buy our company?

Leave it to me.

I'll sell it for a good price.

Do it right. Our company's future may depend on it.

- Yes, Sir. / - And Mr. Do.

- Yes, Sir? / - Find Jina.

She didn't just run away this time.

I think she's going to cause big trouble this time.

Yes, Sir.

Hello. I'm Kang Dongseok of Hyunsung.

I'd like to discuss something with you in person.

Do you have some time?

Miss, please go home.

You saw what happened.

If I go home, Dad will kill me.

And I have nowhere to go anyway.

I'll just stay there for a while.

Why?

Does it bother you that I'm with Kim Jihyeok?

If you stay there, you'll put him in more danger.

- Why? / - They all believe he's in the U.S.

If they find out he's here,

they won't leave him alone.

Don't worry. I'll protect him.

What can they do when their only daughter is with him?

I was going to stick to him like glue anyway.

Then,

leave for somewhere else with him.

Go to the U.S. or somewhere where no one will find you.

I'll help in any way that I can.

You're incredible.

You're so thoughtful of Kim Jihyeok.

Just where is this love coming from?

I'll take care of him. You look after my brother.

Kim Jihyeok is mine. Kang Dongseok is yours.

Okay?

Who is it?

- May I help you? / - I'm the landlord.

I heard he wanted to withdraw his deposit.

What?

Hyunsung's daughter? I haven't seen her in a while.

What?

Sangho.

Did you see him?

Yes.

- Where is he? / - I don't know.

Let's go home. The chairman is worried.

No, thank you. I like it here.

Why, of all places...

He's dangerous. Who knows what he'll do to you?

I trust him.

I know why you're drawn to him.

It's an illusion. You are just intrigued by him.

He belongs to a different world.

You cannot and do not work well together.

Do you know

how much I hoped he wasn't my brother?

When I found out that he wasn't my brother,

I felt like I owned the world.

That wasn't just a one-time emotion.

And I didn't leave home on an impulse either.

For him, I can give everything up.

Everything

that I own.

I'll go back for now.

As you know, I would travel to hell

if the chairman orders it.

If he tells me to drag you home, I'll have to.

You're the one who had someone else go to the U.S.

as Kim Jihyeok, isn't it?

Don't touch him.

I'll kill you.

You thought hard about this before deciding, right?

Yes, Sir.

Fine. You start today.

Thank you.

First, make this delivery for me.

It's a bit dangerous.

Can you handle it?

Please leave it to me.

I would go to hell and back for you.

Go to this address and

give this bag to President Ahn.

- Yes, Sir. / - It's very important.

It's worth more than your life.

Do you know why I'm entrusting you with this?

Because you're a true thug, and true thugs know

what happens if they swipe this.

I'll heed your words.

He's alive.

Kim Jihyeok is alive, you morons.

Find him again and kill him.

You make another mistake and I'll kill you.

Excuse me, where's the post office?

I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with this area.

Come here!

- Stay still. / - Hey! Who are you?

Chairman Cho sent you, didn't he?

I was suspicious because I hadn't seen you before.

My instincts are so good.

Where are we going? The police station is that way.

There's a better way to handle thugs like you.

You'll sell the company to Chairman Cho?

Yes, Sir.

True, with his wealth, it's possible.

He's always wanted a legitimate company.

But don't underestimate him. He is dangerous.

Don't worry. I'll get him to play how I want.

The banks seem uneasy.

If the sale fails, it'll hurt us badly.

Kiss his feet if you have to. Got it?

Yes, Sir.

Where are we going?

We'll have a big deal coming up.

It'll be good for you to meet him.

I'll be working with him a lot from now on.

I doubt my being there would help much.

Don't worry about that. Just stick with me.

Shall we?

What are you doing? Are you really a cop?

Why did you bring me here?

Would I carry a gun if I weren't a cop?

At times like these, I want to quit being a cop.

This must be more than what a detective makes

in 100 years.

Isn't life so unfair?

Hey, let's split this.

It's only a small sum to Chairman Cho.

It's black money, so he can't report it stolen.

Then

he'll think I took it and ran.

I'll just make one phone call.

I'll say that I caught someone transporting his money.

If I ask if it's his, do you think he'll say yes?

No way. He'll insist it has nothing to do with him.

From that moment on,

this money will have nothing to do with him.

And no backlash either.

What do you think?

Do you want to take half and go home?

Or do you want to go to prison?

If you keep your promise...

Of course.

It'll be over for me too if you rat me out.

Fine.

Take these off first.

Then I'll take half and go home.

Good.

Life is all about tricking others and being tricked.

There's nothing to it.

Where am I?

Chairman Cho!

It's me, Kim Jihyeok.

Something came up, so I need to bring the bag back.

There's no need.

You have a strong punch.

Did you used to be an athlete or something?

I know it's a bit childish,

but it's the only way to find out who I can trust.

And I may like money,

but I hate jerks who are obsessed with it.

We're going to sell Hyunsung Distributions.

What?

- Why? / - I have to return to the headquarter anyway.

I'll build it back up.

I'll make Hyunsung bigger and stronger than the one

my father and grandfather have built.

Then you'll be

the wife of the greatest businessman in Korea.

This sale will be the first step.

It must go smoothly for the rest to go smoothly.

I'm back.

Kang Dongseok.

Get under his skin.

You ruined the company and he built it back up.

Why must I see that jerk Kim Jihyeok again?

Then I need to make excuses again!

You've returned to being a third-rate thug.

I'm fighting for all the people around me.

I can't give up.

Fighting Hyunsung is reckless.

You can never win.

Once I put my seal on it tomorrow...

I heard you sold real estate as well.

It was all in vain.

What do you mean?

For more infomation >> Big Man | 빅맨 - EP9 [SUB : ENG, CHN, IND, VI] - Duration: 59:21.

-------------------------------------------

New Haircut and Color Transformation 💖💗💟 Top 20 Amazing Hairstyles Compilation 2017 - Duration: 11:29.

New Haircut and Color Transformation

For more infomation >> New Haircut and Color Transformation 💖💗💟 Top 20 Amazing Hairstyles Compilation 2017 - Duration: 11:29.

-------------------------------------------

Đôi Mắt Người Xưa - Karaoke Online [Beat Chuẩn] - Duration: 5:27.

For more infomation >> Đôi Mắt Người Xưa - Karaoke Online [Beat Chuẩn] - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Famous Bollywood Villain Actors Son | You Never Knew - Duration: 6:29.

Top 10 Famous Bollywood Villain Actors Son | You Never Knew

For more infomation >> Top 10 Famous Bollywood Villain Actors Son | You Never Knew - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

[HORECA-CONCEPT] Het Nordic Kitchen concept van Frisk aan het Spaarne | Foodyard - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> [HORECA-CONCEPT] Het Nordic Kitchen concept van Frisk aan het Spaarne | Foodyard - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Bolígrafos personalizados #19 Bolígrafo compacto pintalabios Lipsy - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Bolígrafos personalizados #19 Bolígrafo compacto pintalabios Lipsy - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Wazan Kam Krnay ka Triqa | وزن کم کرنے کا طریقہ | Fast weight loss in 10 days - Duration: 6:02.

Wazan Kam Karne ka wazifa

For more infomation >> Wazan Kam Krnay ka Triqa | وزن کم کرنے کا طریقہ | Fast weight loss in 10 days - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Pitch meeting at BBC NEWS in Singapore - World first hologram talks - Duration: 2:10.

this is very exciting we're gonna go and meet one of the reporters for the BBC

Asia to talk about the project that we're doing with hologram that we did

with regarding Rick Garson the creator of the Billboard Music Awards so let's go in

Subscribe to this channel to view other episodes of the making of the Worlds First Interactive Hologram Talks

thank you so I'm back in the office I needed some time to calm down because

I'm very excited the BBC are actually very interested in producing a segment I

mean this is absolutely mad and everything is happening really fast I'm

just a simple guy with a big dream trying to make things happen I guess

just like everybody else

For more infomation >> Pitch meeting at BBC NEWS in Singapore - World first hologram talks - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

PokéMon Original Track! - Misty's Song (My Performance on Smule! - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> PokéMon Original Track! - Misty's Song (My Performance on Smule! - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

[ Débutant(e)(s) ] Cache pot Bergère de France - Duration: 6:18.

Hello everyone

today we're going to make a nice flower pot cover using 1/1 rib

I have chosen the colour Seneve

You can choose whichever colour you desire

You will need one ball of Magic+

a pair of 5.5 millimetre needles

some scissors

a wool needle

and a tape measure

Take a pot of approximately 15 cm diameter

and 13 cm height

Because 1/1 rib stretches

you can use a slightly smaller or larger pot without a problem

This is how you work in 1/1 rib

The 1/1 rib will make narrow stripes

To make 1/1 rib

work one stitch as a knit stitch, then the next stitch as a purl stitch, repeat these two stitches along the row

Leave 1.5 metres of yarn loose before making the first loop on your needle

Next, cast on 68 stitches

If you have never cast on stitches before click on this link

I built an even number of stitches,

To have a  plain stitch  and a purl stitch  side by side once you are done sewing

So, I start with a knit stitch

The yarn is at the back of the work

I insert my right-hand needle into the first stitch under the left-hand needle

I wrap the yarn around the right-hand needle

I pull the yarn slightly to make the stitch

and left the stitch fall from the left-hand needle

Then, I work the purl stitch

It is the same technique as the knit stitch,

except you have the yarn at the front of the work

So the yarn is in front of your knitt work,

Move it back and forth between the two needles

you put the right-hand needle into the stitch by passing above the left needle

Alternate one plain stitch, then a prul stitch, finishing your row with a purl stitch

Because I started with a knit stitch

I will finish with a purl stitch

When you go onto the wrong side of work you will start with a knit stitch

and end with a purl stitch again

If you are lost in your mesh, do not hesitate to click on this link,

to find out how to differentiate a plain stitch from a purl stitch

When you have finished your first row,

swap your needles over and continue in the same way,

and continue in the same way

Your work should be approximately 12 cm long, that's 25 rows

When you have completed your 25 rows,

you cast off all stitches knitwise

If you are not sure how to cast off you can watch this video

I have cut the yarn 30 cm from the final cast off stitch

Your rectangle should measure 47 cm wide by approximately 12.5 cm high

Close the side seam of the pot using an invisible seam

If you have never worked this seam click here for the video

The final step is to darn in the ends of the yarn

Your pot cover is now complete

Don't forget to like this video and give us your comments

I hope to see you for another tutorial!

For more infomation >> [ Débutant(e)(s) ] Cache pot Bergère de France - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Russian official: Syrian talks to fail if Kurds excluded - Duration: 0:27.

Senator Ziyad Sabsabi, a member of the Russian Federation Council

We insist on the presence of Kurds in any Syrian talks,

whether Kurdish political parties or Women Protection Units (YPJ)

Kurds have rights that should be taken into consideration

Excluding the Kurds in any international talk or conference on Syria would not give fruitful results

and no result for uniting Syrian groups will be reached.

English subtitles: Hisham Arafat

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét