Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 11, 2017

Waching daily Nov 17 2017

Add coins

To subscribe to the channel and the first learn about new hacks

For more infomation >> How to hack the game "Cafe" - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Cosplay Hijab - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Cosplay Hijab - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

รถสิบล้อ แต่งสวย Dump truck มอนิ่งครับ สายบ้าพลัง มี รถแม็คโคร มีคลิป รถไถ ให้ชมApichai Kankeng - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> รถสิบล้อ แต่งสวย Dump truck มอนิ่งครับ สายบ้าพลัง มี รถแม็คโคร มีคลิป รถไถ ให้ชมApichai Kankeng - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Atarian 29#: Dawn of RPG Games - Duration: 25:27.

For more infomation >> Atarian 29#: Dawn of RPG Games - Duration: 25:27.

-------------------------------------------

이달의소녀탐구 #216 (LOONA TV #216) - Duration: 0:54.

JinSoul: We arrived at the shooting site. Choerry: Wow!

Choerry: This is an underground parking lot located in Gapyeong~

Choerry: This is also the shooting set for my scene!

Choerry: It reminds me of a kind of a kidnapping scene in a drama!

(Playing with the youngest 1) JinSoul: Kidnapping...!

Choerry: And it also reminds me of a gang fight scene like 20:20 fight!

(Playing with the youngest 2)

(But it looks not bad after finished setting up!)

#NowPlaying "LOOΠΔ / ODD EYE CIRCLE - Sweet Crazy Love"

KIm Lip: I guess that kind of scenes might be shot in a place like this~

Kim Lip: A fight scene~

(LipSoul are getting playful!) JInSoul: Want to do? An action scene?

Kim Lip: You must be Jinsol Jung, right?

Kim Lip: I've been waiting for this day!

JInSoul: Huh, dodging?

(Finally they got used to LOOΠΔ TV filming...)

Kim Lip: It's fun, real fun!

(World's fastest punch : JinSoul, Incredible sound effect : Kim Lip)

Kim Lip: You are the best! JinSoul: (My punch) Too fast, too fast~

JinSoul: Sorry~

(But actually she's not sorry~)

For more infomation >> 이달의소녀탐구 #216 (LOONA TV #216) - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

The awful logic of land mines -- and an app that helps people avoid them | Carlos Bautista - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> The awful logic of land mines -- and an app that helps people avoid them | Carlos Bautista - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

【MV】DEADLIFT LOLITA「No More Tears」【筋肉】 - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> 【MV】DEADLIFT LOLITA「No More Tears」【筋肉】 - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Luis Fonsi hará una versión especial de 'Despacito' en Latin GRAMMY - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Luis Fonsi hará una versión especial de 'Despacito' en Latin GRAMMY - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

DO JAPANESE WANT TO BE REBORN AS FOREIGNERS? BOY OR GIRL? - Duration: 10:28.

I would like to become a person from Northern Europe.

Korea or from the Philippines.

I want to look half Japanese.

I want to do some muscle exercise and create and live in a muscular body.

Hey guys and girls on Ask Japanese this is Cathy Cat.

Today I am gonna go and ask Japanese people

If they are reborn, would they like reborn as a Japanese person or

as a foreigner and as girl or boy?

So let's go and Ask Japanese.

If you were reborn would you like to be Japanese or foreign.

I would like to be Japanese.

Whenever I go abroad I always just think how good Japanese food is.

That makes me glad I was born and raised in Japan.

Abroad is more a place to have fun traveling to.

What food makes you glad you are alive.

Tempura and Gyuudon Beef bowls are super tasty.

If you were reborn, would you like to be a girl again?

I like cute things so I would like to be a girl again.

How would you like to look like?

I would like to look half-Japanese.

Half Japanese and half...?

European or American... where people have tall noses and pale faces.

I would like to become white person.

I think people from France look super cute.

Yes France and Europe is good.

So if you become French, what would you look like?

I want to be super pale white.

Girl or boy? - Girl.

I would like to be a girl. - And your hair?

I want long blonde hair.

I want to have super blue hair.

If you were to become a person like that, what would you like to do in Paris?

I want to sit in a fancy cafe and drink by myself.

I would like to become a foreigner.

Where do you want to be from?

I want to have a sporty body. So I would become Brazillian.

Or South America. I want to be muscular.

That would be great for me.

What would you do if you were reborn like that?

I want to do some muscle exercise and create and live in a muscular body.

So you're become a muscular dude. Why not a soccer player?

I don't think I'll be able to do that.

Nevertheless I love soccer.

I want to become a foreigner. - Where from?

I would like to be Spanish or Italian.

And of course I would like to be handsome.

I want to become popular and I admire foreigners built.

If you were reborn like that, what would you do?

I first would like to be more Italian.

Suits look really good on foreigners.

Wearing those suits what would you do?

I want to walk around town.

Would you chat up girls?

I would not.

Girls might come up to you instead

If I become an Italian guy I would expect that to happen in town.

I want to become a foreign boy.

Right. - I want to be popular.

I want to be popular.

Where do you want to be from?

Italy. Italy would be nice.

They are cool. Blue green eyes. Italian and short hair.

I wanna go and play with the girls.

Will you become a womanizer? - I will become a womanizer.

I definitely just wanna be a Japanese person.

Why so?

Japan is a very wonderful place.

I want to be reborn again in Japan and be raised here.

Do you both want to be girls or boys?

I want to become a handsome guy in Tokyo.

I want to be a Japanese girl, just like I am.

Why so?

We are very sensitive to people's emotions. I think that way.

It's weird I am saying that....

But I would like to live once in one of the southern countries.

Live there as Japanese. - Yes.

I envy people with beautiful blonde hair.

So would you become Japanese or foreign?

I want to become a foreigner from Northern Europe.

Pale skin and bronze hair. And then blue eyes.

It would be easier to change my hair to different colors.

Which country exactly do you want to be from?

Girls from Ukraine are so beautiful.

I would like to become one.

In Ukraine they have a traditional way of braiding the hair.

They braid them and then put them up together on the back. I wanna do that.

Because with blonde hair it will even look better.

I think people from the Philippines are charming.

I want to go to the ocean and relax there.

Do you wanna be a girl or boy?

- I think being a boy might be nice. - A handsome one?

That would make me happy.

I would like to be Japanese again.

What would you like to look like?

I would like to become an idol singer in the Johnny's group.

Like Tegoshi I want to call all the girls my little kittens.

I want to think of all of them as if they are my girlfriends.

I want to treasure them.

Well be sure to give it a go!

If it was possible to do that, that would be nice.

We got your next life all set for you there.

I would like to be half Japanese.

I see. Half Japanese and half....?

Japanese and Korea or the Philippines.

I would like to be a boy.

What life would you life then?

I would play around. - With girls?

That's right. - Wow.

I would stay over every night at their houses.

Shouldn't the three of you create a boy idol group?

We all become part of the Johnny's idol entertainment.

I want to be half Japanese and have beautiful skin.

And have big eyes. Blue eyes.

- What country should I pick? - So where should your second parent be from?

One part Japanese and one part European.

Where in Europe?

Europe? Anywhere where the people look cute.

A country where the girls are cute and the boys are handsome.

If you were half Japanese, where would you like to live?

Japan is very safe so Japan would be great.

I will live in Japan.

She said she would like to drink coffee in a cafe, what do you want to do?

I will make Japanese tea ceremony tea and drink that.

Japan. I love Japan. Doing a tea ceremony.

We have so many ideas now, what would you choose.

I want to become Arianna Grande. - Wow that's skyrocketing

She is cute, she has great style.

She can sing and dance.

I want to become the center of attention like her.

I want to go to our family home abroad... and then...

go for lunch and shopping with other famous people.

Wow what a gorgeous lifestyle.

I want to become Japanese.

Why so?

I am actually a foreigner. I am Chinese.

If you became Japanese, what would you like to do?

If I were to become Japanese I would like to eat nice food.

Go and try food from different places.

I want to eat sweets. Japanese sweets are very nice.

What are your favorite sweets - I like cheesecake.

And Taiyaki. And Crepe.

So you become Japanese and eat a lot of tasty stuff.

Those were our questions. Thank you.

So we asked people what they would like to be reborn as.

Some said they wouldn't mind switching genders.

Some said they would like to be the ideal or stay Japanese.

The ideal is generally....

What I can see its mostly what you see in movies, tall blonde hair...

beautiful hair waving in the wind...

Very popular kind of stuff.

Or muscular and strong and stuff.

Before making this ending I was thinking about ....

what I would like to be reborn as...

And that's really hard to say. I think it doesn't matter what

visual appearance you are born as,

what matters is what you do with your life yourself.

Of course beautiful people have it in life a little bit easier.

because they maybe get treated differently.

But at the same time I think it really matters

how you work at yourself

so for example I...

I was the ugly duckling in my class...

I wasn't popular at all...

But what I did a lot in that time was I did my own drawings, my own stories...

and certain things like that and then later I started doing cosplay and stuff

It took me a long time to see myself as...

cute or something like that. It took me a very long time and I think...

Visual appearance depends on you and what you value.

You don't have to be reborn as a beautiful person...

in order to do certain things in life. I think you should do them right now.

That's one of the things I find really important.

That is actually what I think. I can't tell you what I'd like to be

of course everyone would like to be super attractive

and have long wavy hair and super skinny

and stuff like that, but there are many things you can just do just you by yourself

I am rambling...

How do you think about that?

Would you like to be reborn as...

a different person from a different place?

Or would you like to stay the way you are?

What do you think about the comment that I just said

about you know, doesn't really matter...

it matters what you do with it...

leave us a comment down below and start a discussion

looking forward to reading your discussions

what you think about that.

Looking forward to seeing what your thoughts are.

The more comments we have, the more I can read which I will enjoy

Hopefully I get a good feedback from you guys. I am curious

what your thoughts are.

On my thoughts and everyone else's thoughts.

Looking forward to reading that and catch you soon on Ask Japanese.

For more infomation >> DO JAPANESE WANT TO BE REBORN AS FOREIGNERS? BOY OR GIRL? - Duration: 10:28.

-------------------------------------------

iSeeMAH Quick tip Nyx Contour and Elf brush rave! - Duration: 2:29.

hi guys welcome to Seema's quick tips I just had a product rave for you actually

this is a drugstore product it's by NYX or NYX it is the highlight and contour

palette and that's it there and it's a fantastic product now I'll show you what

it looks like now but the good thing about contour this contour powder

actually is the fact that the contour color itself is more of a cool type of

brown it's got a gray undertone which is fantastic for giving you the actual

shadows that you're looking for when you're doing a contour and there's also

an inexpensive brush that you can get from elf cosmetics

and this one works really well because it comes to like a little chiseled point

so all you have to do is pop it in the powder like this and get it on the tips

and then run it over the hollows of your cheeks and you'll get a nice subtle

contour without working too hard let the brush do everything for you

these things are inexpensive at the drugstore you can get them at your local

Target CVS I think Walgreens also carries it here in Canada I've seen

NYX that we have the drugstore Rexall that carries it always and getting you

there get these at the drugstore easily great contouring now I'm not crazy about

the white side of the powder because it's a little bit chalky so I'll show

you but the contour color for medium skin tones even a little bit fairer with

a light touch is fantastic so that's a quick tip from Seema I hope you enjoyed

that nice inexpensive product that does a great job thanks for joining me today

and I hope to see you again soon take care if you like the look I'm wearing

for the quick tip today then look at the description box below and you'll find a

link for the other video where I do this look thank you

For more infomation >> iSeeMAH Quick tip Nyx Contour and Elf brush rave! - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

APPSC GROUP2 MAINS RESULTS 2017 || GROUP2 MARKS - Duration: 1:57.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL FOR LATEST UPDATES

For more infomation >> APPSC GROUP2 MAINS RESULTS 2017 || GROUP2 MARKS - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Me and Papyrus | Undertale | Part 3 - Duration: 26:50.

Hello everyone. My name is Crow_Se7en

Welcome back to Undertale

Let's continue this game

Let's see what will happen

I see many snowdogs

Ok

That's a hard one

Again..

I think I got it

Oh, there was snow on my head

Which way should I go?

Sans.. Wait, let's see the other way

The dog...

Woof... Woof.. Ok?

Is that a dog's tail?

Cute dog

The greater dog

A dog in the big armor..

Let's go back to Sans

He was here before? What is that?

This is like zubats in the cave

I can't open the door

Nothing happens

I dunno

I probably will see Papyrus soon

Ah.. and Sans

What did you do with the dog..

I'm waiting

Do it..

Ok..

Welcome to Snowdin

Eat it twice..

11HP and 22HP..

15G and 25G... It's cheaper than the cinnamon bun

I only have 102G... I should be fine

Inn..

No no, I'm good

Amazing

Too many mails

A library

Nothing in there

Grillby's

Oh, these guys...

Two dogs.. Oh, there are four dogs.. No, five dogs

Is that her?

Am I talking to the rock?

A rock with the red hat

That's weird

I dunno

It's really foggy... I can't see

Papyrus...

Why not?

Ok

Ok

What is that?

What happened? Why is my heart blue?

I should try to mercy

I'm a dog... Really...

I'm free... I just came out of the house... Now what?

Oh, again?

I think I need to lower my health

I hope it's not gonna happen again

Thank god. It's over

Obviously, I'm a nice guy. Let's be a friends

What are you doing? Did you just jump over my head?

I like Papyrus

Nah, I'm good

Oh my god

Yes please

Is he a kid? Look at his car bed

You don't have hair! You don't have skin!

Great.. Ok..

We're done

Ok, let's stop for now. I will continue this game for the next video

Thank you for watching. Please click Subscribe, Like, Share

or whatever that will help me a lot. See you in the next video

For more infomation >> Me and Papyrus | Undertale | Part 3 - Duration: 26:50.

-------------------------------------------

นิสัยผู้ชายมีเสน๋ห์ในสายตาสาวๆ | VZMART - Duration: 10:12.

For more infomation >> นิสัยผู้ชายมีเสน๋ห์ในสายตาสาวๆ | VZMART - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

الحفار ماهر وبيضة العجائب / كرتون سيارات وطائرات للأطفال / تعليم اللغة العربية للأطفال - Duration: 6:25.

Nice weather today in the playground!

Hello Maher!

Do you know what is this blue thing?

But can't be left on the road، one may stumble upon it

Oooh.. Look!

There are another green one!

Let's load it and see if there are other pieces scattered in the yard!

Ahaa .. They are pieces for an abacus that teaches us counting !!

Let's finish it together !!

This abacus contains lots of beautiful colored rings !!

But we want to play the game of searching for surprises now!

what do you think Maher ??

We gone a hide one of the eggs you love,

are you ready ??

This time we have a red egg!

Hmmmm .. It's a color that we can see from afar !!

Now we will hide it and you will look for it!

close your eyes until we call you!

Immediately we have to look for a clever place, the egg can't be seen through it !!

In this hut .. great great!!

Oh, it's not enough here!

Behind the colored fence?

No, the egg is much higher!

Here.. at the Bus Station ??

To this remote place perhaps Maher will not come to look for ??

We are ready!

Ahahaha..This time will never be easy!

Here nothing .. Ice .. Ice ..

Hihihye.. This cube is too small, certainly will not be behind!

Ice..

Oooh.. How did you come here ???

Hot .. hot .. hot fire ..

You finde it!! .. You are clever!

Let's see what inside!

It's a car!

A cabin

A platform

Two wheels here

And another two on the other side

Rotary base

A meccanic arm

With a very strong hook !!

If we put the two headlights,

we will get an integrated crane!!

She is a new friend, Maher, No!

heeey.. but where she is going!

The crane wants to play with a cubes!

A triangular base

It's clever!

A round base

and square base

She is thinking about something!!

To see what is going on in her mind !!

Oooh.. Look!

The cubes' vehicle became a trailer of the crane!

Good day!

Good bye with a new surprise!

For more infomation >> الحفار ماهر وبيضة العجائب / كرتون سيارات وطائرات للأطفال / تعليم اللغة العربية للأطفال - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

ATBP | Bilang 1 hanggang 10 | Early Childhood Development - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> ATBP | Bilang 1 hanggang 10 | Early Childhood Development - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Best Websites for High Quality Free Stock Photos – Top 10 List - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> Best Websites for High Quality Free Stock Photos – Top 10 List - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Debris: Loot, Build, Brawl [ Overview ] - Duration: 1:11.

AcidCake presents

Debris : Overview

In roughly one minute

It's a game for two players

about

looting

building

and brawling

* with bots

the objective

be the last player standing

each player

begins with a few debris

and a random companion

if your hand is empty

it's game over

there are two types of cards

BOTS

fill the board

and DEBRIS

fill the hand

during your turn

bots daw debris

bots steal debris

bots fight other bots

however

when you acquire them

bots are packaged

they have to be

built

to be of use (if any)

ONE packaging

SEVERAL outcomes

debris are used to trade with the market

debris are used to buy to a reluctant opponent

debris are used to get,

acquire

amass, trick, gain

WIN

but even more important

BUILD

For more infomation >> Debris: Loot, Build, Brawl [ Overview ] - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

10th year anniversary - Best Friend Award ♬ [2Days & 1Night Season 3 / 2017.10.29] - Duration: 4:54.

The next award is Best Friend Award.

- Best Friend Award? / - Best Friend Award?

It's for a male guest who had the best chemistry

- with the members. / - A guest?

One of the nominees is

Cha Soochan.

- What? / - That sounds funny.

- He is indeed a male. / - You surprised me.

We recently went on a family trip to Mount Seorak.

When we were in a cable car,

people recognized him but not me.

He has a cute face.

- It's easy to notice him. / - He's cute.

He looks special.

Because of Soochan, we couldn't keep it secret.

(He couldn't keep the family trip secret.)

- My goodness. / - Did he win fifth place?

Cantos was also nominated.

- The dog? / - Cantos.

- It's a male dog. / - He detects cigarettes.

He was really scary.

(Cantos joined them on "No Smoking Trip".)

- Do you have any cigarettes? / - No.

(He was very good at finding cigarettes.)

I don't have it.

Two Days.

One Night.

Gosh, you're good.

(The art student was pretty good at anything.)

(Fifth place, Lee Seojin)

(Unlike his appearance, he was very naive.)

What should I do?

(Two Days and One Night)

(Mr. Ugly enjoyed the wild without hesitation.)

(Fourth in Best Friend Award, Park Seojun)

After meeting Seojun in that episode,

we've become very close.

He's a close friend.

- We're close. / - It's good to see him.

Seojun's been successful since then.

- I know. / - Things are going well.

(He's on a roll.)

- Then... / - We have one person left.

I'm sure I'll get to eat this time.

I saw this.

It got the highest ratings, right?

It wasn't us, though.

I get it.

- You do? / - Yes!

We'll definitely eat this time.

- Is that him? / - I have no idea.

I'm 100 percent sure.

You should write Jitae's name. He's your friend.

I'll give up a bite and write his name.

Don't write, "I love you, Jitae."

- How did you know? / - Don't do that.

I'm not doing it.

I told you not to do such a thing.

You're being ridiculous.

Show me your answers. In one, two, three.

- It's him. / - I wrote Park Chanho.

The episode got like 40 percent of viewer ratings.

It was amazing. Jongmin, you didn't write his name.

Zo Insung was the best guest in Season 3.

It recorded the highest ratings.

I gave up to give the correct answer.

I chose friendship over a bite.

What does it say on the next page?

The next page says Park Chanho.

And it says, "I'm sorry, Jitae."

- It's Jitae! / - Zo Insung is third.

I see.

It's hard to see Insung on variety shows.

I see him very often.

I'm tired of him.

(He was tricked into joining)

(Two Days and One Night by Taehyun.)

- Drunk guys? / - Anyway...

(Insung was forgiven no matter what he did.)

(This is too tight.)

(He gave off his charm as much as he liked.)

The winner of Best Friend Award is...

(Is it the man we're thinking about?)

Park

- Bogum. / - It's Bogum.

- That's right. / - Gosh, it's Bogum.

- I didn't think of Bogum. / - I'm so sorry.

- It was Bogum. / - Bogum.

Bogum even made Jongmin go on the rides.

He completely fell for Bogum.

(Jongmin had acrophobia.)

I can't do it.

(And Bogum came to Jongmin.)

Let's four of us go together.

(He melted Jongmin's heart with his warm words.)

We won't get to try it together ever again.

Why are you doing this to me?

Gosh, Bogum, you brat.

(It was like Bogum's magic.)

(He brought a change in Jongmin's life.)

This is amazing.

Why didn't we think of Bogum?

(We're sorry, Bogum.)

The episode with Chanho was just as great.

(Chanho even went into ice water in winter.)

(We could see a new side to him.)

If you search our show on the Internet,

his name pops right out together.

- It was that good. / - Right. Mount Baekdu.

- It was impressive. / - Bogum's there too.

For more infomation >> 10th year anniversary - Best Friend Award ♬ [2Days & 1Night Season 3 / 2017.10.29] - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Kuoli Saatana - Total Meltdown (english sub) - Duration: 12:51.

Where is Bad Pete?

None of your business.

Total Meltdown.

Ripa!

Goddamnit, Pete!

It is Bad Pete.

We've talked about this, -

- call me Bad Pete.

Must keep my image. It's pretty official.

Command men to work, cut the lawns and shrubs.

I wan't this place to be tip-fucking-top.

How can you run an honest criminal business when your place is mess like this.

You heard what Bad Pete said.

Get to work!

There's a spot there.

Yeah, I'm so bad!

I'm going to get some food. I'm officially hungry.

Remember, sweat saves blood.

Where's the door?

I'm ex-cop and ex-commando, -

- currently gardnerer.

I've lost everything, but today I will something back.

Bad Pete stole my last belongings.

Fifteen years of grudge will come to an end.

Goddamn -

What the hell is your kind of city fool doing in our property?

You lost?

You have something to say, hick?

Did you say hick? Yee-haw, here we go!

Shit!

No way, he's dead!

Where is Bad Pete, he's got my stuff.

It's that property just over there.

Oh, right over there - well it wasn't far afterall.

What do you want from Pete?

It's Bad Pete.

Oh, right - Bad Pete.

Pete stole this thing, this long red...

Why the hell I'm telling you this?

Spinning heads.

"Grill"

Whatcha having?

Well...

Extra-fat-blob-burger for me -

and some kebab for my guys.

No kebab. This is Finnish grill.

Only traditional Finnish dishes, -

fat-pizza, fat-burgers -

and french fries with fat.

I didn't know this was some officially nice restaurant.

I'll have frech fries with extra fat then.

I'll decide the ammount of fat. Give me the money.

This must be the heaven of customer service.

You'll get the money once I get the product, not before.

Is Bad Pete home, I wan't to talk to him.

Who's asking?

Old friend.

Bad Pete is out getting food.

Why you ask?

Tell me - as you look smart for a hick -

have you seen this long red string trimmer?

Pete took it from me 15 years ago -

and still haven't given it back.

No he doesen't have one.

Hey dickwad, I'm ex-cop and ex-commando -

I'm 100% sure of this. Give the trimmer back now!

Get out of here, we are honest men here -

And we don't like cops here, -

- not even ex-cops.

Damn good string trimmer!

Oh well...

Well, well.

What's going on here?

No time to explain, guns are drawn and all.

Time to dance.

Get to cover!

What?

What is taking you so long Pete?

66,6 Euros.

What, no way!

Damnit.

This is bullshit.

Men, open fire!

Damn.

Holy shit.

This isn't working.

We have to go and get him.

Ok, Ripa.

Together.

Ok, Ripa.

This is not happening!

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Just go already.

Pete...

Now what?

Pete... Bad Pete.

What is going on here?

It's pretty interesting story...

Some ex-cop-commando came and -

- asked for string trimmer.

Ex-cop and ex-commando...

Must be an old friend of mine.

Hey.. My good old buzzer. Here it is.

We have some trimming to do.

Where's the door?

Ok, boys. Pete is home.

Feeling stressed, ex-man?

It's time for harvest, Pete.

It's BAD Pete!

Goddamn!

My hand is officially fucked up.

If there is anyone left, attack!

Go ahead boys, I'm trained to kill!

Happy trails.

Didn't have anything better to say?

I'm ex-cop and ex-commando currently gardener -

- not some wisecracking kind of guy.

I would have returned the string trimmer next week.

We agreed yesterday - fifteen years ago!

Keep your trimmer, shit, take everything -

You're an incredibly petty man.

It's not easy for anybody.

Running this kind of organisation is officially hard work!

Next time, return things on time.

Now I have to go and start working on -

- trimming flowerbed borders at my cabin.

You can have this trimmer again next week if you need it.

No, I think I get a lawn mover.

Yes, I think I will go now.

Yes, yes.

That way.

Get the f***

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét